The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Mindy Files

Dean, Part 1

Excerpt from the Mindy Files: Maran, Reginald, Dean. UCA Year 0, summer opening, recruitment analyses for handler or male stable material.

Note: Subject goes by middle name due to prevalence of first name in extended family.

UCA recruitment potential: Limited/Low, Behavior type is only semi adaptive.

Though subject is adaptable, he lacks the drive to extend himself, preferring to make the best of whatever situation he is in rather than bettering his situation as a way of bettering himself.

Recruitment: Declined. Individual does not fit intended UCA structure.

Though individual is self aware, he is not aware enough of self.

Necessary modifications to stabilize would remove desired properties from a usable state.

Recommended to MCI as operator, initially accepted for Great Lakes Region apprenticeship.

Current status: MCI North East Region mobile operator.

Reference Conatactee: Macker, Finn, Andrew : St George 213-4314-14735-8967: Forsythe.

The following is a reconstruction of events based on records, eye witness accounts, retrieved and reconstructed memories. Events are as accurate as information allows. Conversations are reconstructed based on profiles. Internal dialog is approximated from off the record comments.

* * *

It started over the summer when he made friends with a rich kid, Finn, from Connecticut. Said rich boy needing summer classes where Dean was a T.A. Money combined with lousy study habits made for the perfect opening into an upper class stratum for Dean.

“See anything you like?” Finn had asked from the terrace overlooking the pool.

“Lots.” Dean laughed looking at the dozen girls in skimpy swimwear happily frolicking in the pool.

“Pick one.” Finn said looking at the B+ retest that guaranteed him re-enrollment in college a month.

“What?”

“You like redheads?”

“Umm.”

“You like redheads,” Finn pronounced gravelly, then turned to the pool, “Tianna, come here.”

“Yes sir.” The muscular five foot eight C cupped coppery redhead said a minute later joining them.

“Have a drink.” Finn said pouring her what looked like a scotch neat.

“Thank you sir.” She replied taking it automatically, it vanished in a single gulp.

“I’ve seen Dean’s place, its small, but a mess, why don’t you go clean there for now.”

“Of course sir.” She replied looking somehow disappointed.

“I’m sure it will grow on you.” Finn said as though stating an order.

“Yes sir.”

“Why don’t you start by giving my friend here a nice friendly blow job.”

“Yes sir, of course sir.” She replied kneeling unembarrassed in front of Dean. Dean stood transfixed as the yet unintroduced redhead simply unbuttoned his pants, opened his shorts, brought him erect, took him in her mouth and proceeded to bring him to climax in only a few minutes. As confused as Dean was about her behavior in general, when she stopped mid swallow as though someone had hit pause, he simply stared.

“Do you like?” Finn had asked.

“Um, yeah, hell yeah.”

“Good, now pay attention.” Finn said then spoke to the girl, “ID.”

“D line,” She answered hollowly after sitting upright though still kneeling, “B series type R.”

“Perfect.” Finn said smiling, looks like the imprint took, “DBR, Imprint transfer.”

“Imprint transfer accepted.”

“Good, new handler, personal only, transfer on my order.”

“Transfer order acknowledged.”

“Anything in particular you like?” Finn asked.

“What?” Dean asked confused.

“Its like this. DBR, new home with imprint, cook and clean in skimpy clothes. Sleep in bra and panties only at most, though preferred is nude and cuddling. Always advertise body to handler, offer sex at least three times daily. Active full service showers, as well as always happy to please.”

“Orders accepted.”

“Handler? Imprint?” Dean asked in a whisper staring.

“You, rather, your taste.” Finn laughed, “Bring her back here for a drink once a week or so, two or three times, more often is fine, but not for less time.”

“Drink?”

“She’s yours, unless you tire of her that is, but she does need to be able to attend school though. So you can’t keep her past that.”

“Keep her?”

“Exactly, until released or school starts, she is yours, enjoy. Think of it as my way saying thank you for helping me get the good grade. I could have bought it, but if my father caught wind of me doing that he’d cut me off.”

“But he won’t for buying women?”

“No. Not for that ... definitely for that.” Finn laughed, “Now, remember, she will obey any direct order, as well as adapt to and accommodate herself to your likes and dislikes. Though you can’t leave any marks or mark her in any way.”

“So I can?”

“Yes, and she will. If you want to customize her, I’ll show you how when you bring her back for that drink.”

“Ok.”

“DBR, transfer now.” Finn ordered, “Now call her by her title and tell her to wake.”

“DBR, wake up.” Dean said nervously.

“Yes sir.” The DBR unit said looking up at him, obviously waiting to be told to do something.

“Tell her to collect her stuff, then take her home.” Finn laughed.

“Grab your things, we should go.”

“Ok.” The redhead chirped in cheerful reply as she stood up.

“Listen,” Finn said once she was gone to get her things, “She’s strictly summertainment. She is yours for the rest of June, all of July and part of August, then she will go back to her normal life and routine one to two weeks before school, give it no thought.”

“But you just? And she...”

“Yes, wonderful isn’t it.”

“And she will?”

“Of course. These, all these,” He laughed gesturing to the collection by the pool, “are expensive. I wouldn’t normally be able afford more than a few, but they had an unexpected glut this summer. You have to make your order early spring for summer for them have time to get you the individual you want. The economic downturn meant very few of the extras, often friends of the real targets picked up at the same time and conditioned at the same time, they always keep some in stock, were purchased this year. So I was able to pick these up whole sale. I can’t charge for them, but I can share.”

“Incredible, I’ve heard rumors...”

“No,” Finn said interrupting, momentarily white faced, “don’t go there, avoid anyone using that word.”

“Why?”

“Never use that word in this market, it brings darkness, something dark. There is something like a conflict in these markets. The lightside if you will, simply hires them. The darkside kidnaps and permanently alters them. There is something of an exception to that, something out of the darkest dark, but allied with the light. Enough of scary things though. These women, they are more gray market. They are temporary, when we are done with them they go back to their own lives, a little richer for the wear.”

“Gray market? A little richer for the wear?” Dean asks and Finn simply smiles.

“I don’t get it, how can they be temporarily whatevered?” Dean asks thinking quickly, “How would that work? I know chemistry, and biochemistry, and that imprint thing can’t work. Not like that, not that easily, and not with the verbal component.”

“It is a delicate thing, not easy. I don’t understand it at all, but I can tell you it works. Now remember, this is important, even though she will do porn with you, will pose, will whatever, anything, you must not keep any, or share her or any of it.”

“Share her?”

“Yes, she will, but don’t.”

“Ok?”

“Excellent.” Finn laughed again, obviously a little high, “Now if you should happen to like having a cute little domestic around the house, she can be kept a little longer, but it requires some work on your part.”

“Let me guess, the imprint thing, that is the once a week. As long as I keep that up she will continue to be biddable?”

“Exactly, and as long as you keep that up, she will stay with you, be yours, while also getting on with her life, though only as much as you leave her time for.”

“I’m guessing this is discouraged?” Dean laughed back.

“Heavily, but there are alternatives.”

“Let me see how this works out.” Dean said. The sex that night was mind blowing. DBR, her name turned out to be Brianna instead of the Tianna Finn had called her, was fully accommodating, and into experimentation. She was everything Finn had promised, and more. Turned out she would do whatever he wanted, happily. Day or night she was available, and accommodating.

Week by week he could and to some extent did alter her behavior. Cooking and cleaning in swimwear became doing so in a french maid costume, then in a teddy, then in the nude, then in whatever she happened to be wearing. Kisses were always returned enthusiastically, fondling expected, and any exposure of him erect became an offer of a blow job. He enjoyed being able to interrupt her by walking up behind, flipping up her skirt, to which she responded to by bending over, spreading her legs and welcoming him in. Whether vaginally or anally, she was equally happy for him to have her anytime he wanted.

As the summer progressed, he fine tuned exactly what he wanted. The last few weeks she was perfect in every way. His apartment was spotless, they went to movies, out dancing, dinners, and always she made it known she was going home with him no matter what. At home she cooked, cleaned, functioned as a live in maid, and bed warmer. She never wore clothing to bed, always pulling his hands to her to cup them on her breasts, often woke him with a hand job, turning to oral, or full course if he desired. In some ways he grew addicted to that kind and level of attention, which had been what Finn intended.

‘The event’, as Dean thought of it, lasted until eight days before school.

“Hey Dean, got a minute?” She had asked over his favorite breakfast, waffles.

“Yeah.” He said, definitely not tired of watching her bounce around the kitchen cooking in just her bra and panties.

“School starts in a week.” She said sitting down opposite him, “And I was able to get that dorm room I wanted on campus.”

“And?” He prompted.

“I wanted to know if it was alright if I went ahead and moved.”

“Of course.” Dean answered, baffled.

“Oh thank you, you’ve been so great, letting me stay here all summer.”

“Its fine.” He answered regretting that she would soon be out of his life, “It was nothing, its been nice having someone remind me to keep the place cleaned up.”

“No, I want to say thank you.” Breanna said dropping her top and bottom both.

“Huh?” He asked when she knelt nude in front of his chair, even being small she had trouble wiggling under the counter to open his boxers so she could bring him erect.

“You keep eating, enjoy.” She giggled as her tongue found its rhythm just before her lips sealed and her head began bobbing.

“Oh, my, god.” Dean gasped as she kept pace with him eating so as he took his last bite of waffle he climaxed and they both swallowed. Desert, once he recovered, was even better.

“Oh man.” Dean moaned to the unfair world of lying down in a cold unmade bed. He had become accustomed to Breanna, and this was his first night alone in months. Normally he would cup a bare breast, fondle, maybe stroke her here or there, then have this sensuous vixen do her best help him relax and sleep, curled around her gripping her bosom in his sleep of course. But tonight he was alone, oh so very alone.

“It was great, incredible awesome, a dream come true.” Dean tells Finn the next day. He is, he finds, oddly unattracted to the buxom D cupped blond standing at formal attention next to their table, waiting on both of them hand and foot.

“I can send Tati here with you tonight.” Finn laughed, Dean finally noticing he did that a lot.

“No, after Breanna, I don’t want an appliance.”

“What do you want then? I told you, those were summertainment only.”

“I don’t know. She greeted me the next day at lunch, in the nude, did the whole waffle breakfast thing again, then cleaned my apartment. I made dinner, and it felt like we made love, not just had sex, then she went home. It was two days until she came next, great sex, straightened the living room. Then Friday she spent the night, did the usual things, still fully biddable, but it felt hollow. She did the actions, but she wasn’t into them anymore and it showed. She washed me in the shower, made breakfast, got me to pop when I finished my waffles, we had sex one last time, and it was just sex, she did out of habit.”

“Then she left?” Finn asked.

“Then she left.” Dean admitted, “She left, she won’t be back, and I miss her. I miss what she was to me, she was perfect.”

“And the sex rocked.” Finn laughed again.

“Yes,” Dean admitted glumly, “It was. But it was more than that, we clicked, we got along.”

“No you didn’t, you got along with an imprint.” Finn said suddenly serious.

“An imprint, yeah, an imprint.” Dean replied sadly.

“Tell you what, I’m going to recommend you to somewhere. They’ll help you get over this.”

“How? With one of those?” Dean asked pointing to the blond.

“No, she is barely interactive, more appliance than a domestic, even if she does suck like a hoover when she finally gets herself together.” Finn laughed, again, “I know some people, they need beta testers who can provide feedback.”

“What kind of feedback?” Dean asked rolling his eyes at the blond.

“Just go talk to them, they can explain better than I can.”

“Ok.” Dean said giving in. When he visited the shop three days later, his life changed forever.

* * *

“Sopor.” Beth whispered with a sigh a little before thanksgiving as she lay back in her chair closing her eyes.

‘Cool.’ He thought to himself glancing paranoidly around his tiny, though very private little dorm room just off campus. Then visually inspecting the five six ‘To bad I’m not quite cheerleader material’ brunette with the default though healthy C cup chest topping a very curvy body, ‘Did it work, did it actually work.’

“Beth?” He asked.

“Yes.” She answered, indicating the subliminals had worked. For two months he has been putting music on in the background at their thrice a week sessions where he tutored her in math and chemistry, and she tutored him in languages, Latin and German to be exact. What she had not known however, was that he wore a set of nearly invisible phase canceling ear inserts that filtered the subliminal signal in the music out of what he heard.

“How do you feel?” He asked following the supplied script to the letter. The proprietor at TSA, Transcendental (Sexual) Studies Alliance, had been very specific on the need to follow the script supplied by the referring vendor for the scenario at this stage, he would get the chance to play later. Despite the restrictions for now, the decision get himself on their client list by helping beta test a new product and service looked to be well worth it.

“Relaxed, I like this feeling.” She answered indicating the at least the first layer of key phrases had been accepted.

“What is the first word?”

“Dormu.”

“What is the current word?”

“Unas.”

“Good Beth, that is very good.” He complimented her, “Have you been having any dreams lately?”

“Yes.”

“What kind?”

“Umm...”

“Its ok Beth, you can tell me.”

“Ok, I’ve been having dreams about kissing you.”

“You have, that’s nice, any others?”

“Yes.”

“What kind?”

“About us touching.”

“You dream about us touching?”

“Yes.”

“Do you want to touch?”

“Yes.”

“Do you want to be touched?”

“Yes.” She answered softly.

“That’s good Beth.” He said almost laughing, it was working, “Keep having those dreams. Now I want you to relax for a while, then drift into a deep relaxing sleep. I want you to sleep until you are ready, then wake feeling relaxed.”

“Ok.” She answered drifting off.

“What the heck?” Beth stammered half an hour later waking in an awkward pose on the chair with her neck and shoulders hurting, still half sitting at the table.

“Hey, back to the land of the waking yet?” He asked jokingly looking up from his studies.

“Did I doze off?” She asked twinging as she stretched the sore spots before finishing her glass of water and automatically taking it to the kitchen as she always did before leaving.

“Yes,” He laughed, “and did you doze. I tried to wake you, shook your shoulder and everything, but nothing, you were gone.”

“Oh.” She mumbled, embarrassed, so she began gathering her things. She was gone in minutes.

“Bye.” He said watching the door close. The pattern repeated for the next few weeks, two sometimes three times a week she would doze off. Not every time they met of course, then respond in trance, only to wake later, increasingly unconcerned about him having done anything to her. Finding it harder to care of he did a little something, and in some way disappointed he didn’t.

Two months in Beth responded with ‘Septem’, meaning she was ready to be interactive in trance now that she was no longer concerned about waking up here. This is the step he has been impatiently waiting for, the one the backroom guy’s at DHS, the Department of Household Sensuality, had said was the hardest, after this progress would be quick.

“Can you show me? Take my hand, show me Beth, where do you want me to touch you.” He asked while moving in front of her chair so he could reach her, and be reached by her.

“Show you.” She echoed before taking his hand and pulling it to her chest, meaning another set had worked as well.

“Like this?” He asked massaging her breast.

“Yes.” She answered with a sigh, grinning as he switched breasts, then smiling as he grasped both.

“Do you want more?” He asked.

“Yes.”

“Prove it.”

“Ok.” She smiled as her hands awkwardly began unbuttoning her shirt.

“Do you really like this?” He asked as his hands settled on her bra.

“Yes.”

“Do you still want more?”

“Yes.”

“I’ll need proof.”

“Ok.” She grinned this time as her hands unclipped her bra, spilling her bare breasts from it to display their now obvious self supporting C cup glory.

“You like.” He stated as he grasped and massaged them.

“I like.” She agreed as he stroked her bare nipples.

“You like.” He repeated as his finger tips circled her nipples with a teasing touch, distending them further.

“I like.” She repeated.

“You really like.”

“I really like.” She echoed, her voice catching for a moment as he takes a nipple in his lips, then strokes it with his tongue before suckling it.

“You like me doing this.” He says switching nipples.

“I like you doing this.” She pants as her other nipple is given the same treatment.

“This feels good.” He said switching back to gently massaging her breasts.

“This feels good.” She panted in time with him.

“You want to kiss me.”

“I want to kiss you.” She repeated and he did. As they kissed she moved with him, matching his movements unthinkingly, yet perfectly.

“You want more.” He said breaking their kiss for a moment.

“I want more.” She echoed then resumed kissing him. Her arms remained stationary, but the moment his tongue touched hers, she began frenching him desperately. Distended nipples finished hardening in his fingers as her breath hissed through flared nostrils.

“You want to do more.” He said breaking the kiss once more though he continued to fondle her breasts gently as he spoke.

“I want to do more.”

“You will do more.”

“I will do more.”

“What do you want to do?”

“I umm...” She mumbled in time with his ministrations.

“What will you do?”

“I will do...”

“More.”

“More.” She echoed panting, “I will do more.”

“Show me.” He said as resumed suckling her nipples.

“Show you.” She whispered as her hands wandered down him until they found his pants. He switched nipples as she fumbled his pants open, then kissed her as she finally managed to stroke him.

“Now what?” He asked breaking the kiss.

“Now I?” She asked herself while she kept stroking him, keeping him erect as he fondled her, keeping her erect as well.

“Now you what?” He asked.

“Now I?” She whispered, lost in the feeling of his ministrations.

“Let me return the favor.”

“Let you return the favor.”

“Let me do for you.”

“Let you do for me.”

“Let me in.”

“Let you in.”

“Help me help you, let me in.”

“Help you help me.” She repeated yet again as her hands moved to her own pants, “Let you in.”

“Let me all the way in.”

“Let you all the way in.” She echoed as she wiggled her pants down then her panties, all in perfect time to his continued ministrations.

“You want me to return the favor.”

“I want you to return the favor.” She repeated spreading her legs as one hand of his slid down her front, pushing its way gently between them.

“You like me doing this.” He said as his fingers found the spots the kindly sales model showed him that he has learned women like.

“I like you doing this.” She gulped reddening as her body responded.

“We will do this again.”

“We will do this again.” She agreed as she turned bright red while her body responded with lubrication and growing desire.

“You want to do this again.” He said as her jaw began to quiver and he abandoned her breast to reach for something else.

“I want to do this again.” She gasped as her back began to arch.

“We will do this again.” He said as her breath caught and he gently, exactly as practiced, inserted the running vibrator mid orgasm.

“We will do this again.” She agreed, caught in the moment, no longer truly aware.

“Open your mouth.” He told her. Silently she complied, trapped and held in the moment.

“You know what to do.” He said as entered her open mouth.

“Good, keep it up.” He ordered as her lips sealed while she began working him in her mouth.

“Swallow.” He ordered as he felt himself letting go, and she did. He then sat there silently, enjoying the feel as she continued to work him unknowingly, mindlessly, trying to get more.

“Since you like my taste you can stroke yourself now.” He said, smiling as she complied.

“You like this.” He said pulling out and standing up while closing his pants.

“I like this.” She echoed hollowly as her fingers continued.

“You will do this again.”

“I will do this again.”

“You like to kiss me.”

“I like to kiss you.”

“You want me to touch you.”

“I want you to touch me.”

“You will rehearse this in your dreams.”

“I will rehearse this in my dreams.”

“You will live this in your dreams.”

“I will live this in my dreams.”

“Good, now I am going to put head phones on you. You will repeat out loud what you hear on them, do you understand?”

“Yes.” She panted, still stuck in seemingly perpetual afterglow by the vibrator and her own ministrations.

“Good girl.” He said flicking a still bare nipple she displayed, drawing a gasp. In moments they are in place, the recording started, and he is recording her own voice reading out deepening exercises mixed randomly with other words.

“How does that feel?” He asked retrieving the headphones once he had all the phrases he needed.

“Good.” She whispered, trembling from being held in the excited state for so long that her body was exhausted.

“You can stop stroking yourself now.”

“Ok.” She replied and her hand stilled, though the vibrator itself hummed away. Glances showed that she remained highly responsive while s waited.

“You like it when I do this.” He said grasping both her breasts tightly and squeezing.

“I like it when you do this.” She echoed as he began fondling her, massaging her breasts with a smile, listening to her moan softly as he suckled.

An hour later she woke from the most vivid dream, surprised and somehow relieved to find herself on the couch, dressed, wrapped in a tangled blanket, still wet below. A glance at a clock on the way to the restroom to wash up showed she had slept for several hours. A peek into Dean’s room showed him asleep, he looked so peaceful that it calmed her in some way, she was safe. Minutes later she silently let herself out. Twice in the next week she dozes off at Dean’s place, both times she wakes still at the table. Once to the smell of hot pizza, the other to the flushing of a toilet.

“Sopor.” Beth whispers the next weekend, and Dean wants to yell in triumph.

“Show me what you want Beth.” Dean says smiling.

“More.” Beth whispers in reply as she unbuttons her shirt, then unclasps her bra.

“You like this.” Dean tells her as he checks to make sure she finished the laced glass of water before laying his hands gently on her breasts.

“I like this.” She whispers back as he twigs her nipples.

“You want me to do this.” He says licking one nipple at a time.

“I want you to do this.” She whispers as he suckles.

“You want more he says shifting to a kiss.”

“I want more.” She whispers before returning the kiss as she unbuttons her pants.

“Open your mouth for me.” He says as he gently insert a vibrator in her.

“Suck me.” He orders as he positions himself in her mouth while reaching down to activate the vibrator. He smiles as she works on him, tongue seeming to stroke him as he works in and out of her mouth while her lips keep a wonderful seal.

“Perfect.” He wheezes when he climaxes and she swallows automatically.

“Listen closely” He tells her putting the head phones on her then hitting play on the recording he has been working on all week.

“I like doing this.” She said a minute later while sliding from the chair to kneel in front of him. Just as intended, she kneels with her ankles crossed and her hands clasped behind her back. Her pants, still half on her, are splayed around her shins, her shirt and bra hang loosely on her body, waving slightly with still panting breath.

“Bend over, put your forehead on the floor.” He ordered, smiling as she complied. Once bent over, her buttocks was fully displayed, cheeks spread nicely, exactly as intended. With care and gentleness he fondled it for a few moments before poking her anally with his finger. This drew a slight noise from her, and she was far tighter there than he had anticipated.

“Relax but stay in position.” He ordered her. In moments the constriction eased, and his finger slid in and out acceptably, though not freely. Next he used her own juices to lubricate another vibrator, this one of a different design. It slid in anally, just as the catalog in the specialty store had indicated, and the really cute sales lady had demonstrated at his request as the store owner had ordered.

She, Marina, had also demonstrated the other toys he had here, and even more not here yet. Her eyes wide open completely vacant look as he enjoyed her one hole at a time had sold him on the quality of the merchandise, and the equipment.

“What’s with her?” He had asked the sales manager.

“She’s well trained.” The manager had replied, “Please, feel free, sample some of what you can have to keep. She is however a display model, not for sale or rent.”

“Really?”

“Yes.” The manager had laughed, “Marina, why don’t you use one of the changing booths to demonstrate the quality of our wares.”

“Of course sir.” Marina had replied rising, anal vibrator still humming away in her, holding out her hand to lead him, “This way please, I can give you a complete briefing on all our offerings.”

“Is the manager serious?” He asked

“Of course, we are a full service establishment.” She answered cheerfully, “I think I understand, you don’t think I’m real. You are not sure if I will or what all I will.”

“It seems extreme. I know I was referred here by a friend who always seems to have some spectacular arm candy, that he changes often, but a conditioning kit?”

“Of course sir, “I understand.” Marina answered stripping before removing the anal vibrator, “Please, run your hands over me, I have found that men in your position don’t take our offerings seriously until they have a chance to explore and sample me.”

“Really?” He asked as she placed his hands on her bare breasts.”

“Really.” She answered seriously as he felt her nipples harden in his palms.

“Incredible.” He whispered as his hands strayed from her breasts, then smiled as she guided them to her nether regions and beyond.

“Yes. Now your recommendation came with a note that you are very organized. Thus, we are prepared to offer a new package we are currently beta testing, at an attractive price, to personalize the companion of your choice.”

“Personalize? My choice?”

“Yes. With this you would be able to make their body familiar with you and your touch, all without them knowing you are modifying them. The process is slow however, it does take time.”

“How much time?”

“Months actually, however once you are past the first stages, using them sexually during the conditioning bouts is encouraged, not repetitively of course, straying off script by copying anything that happens during an imprinting phase will reduce effectiveness. The end result is they adjust themselves to you in such a way that they are yours to use in any way you desire for as long as you wish to keep them. When you are done with them, simply break up with them gently. All conditioning will fade with time allowing them to go on with their lives normally. Much like the unit you were loaned over the summer, only without a set expiration date, the situation will continue with them happily serving and accommodating you in any way you desire until you are done with them. However you will need to specify whether you wish to share before the base conditioning is done, it makes some differences that must be allowed for early on.”

“So if I want to be able to share her I need to say so?”

“Yes sir.”

“And she will be ok with it?”

“Fully. It is a harder setup, subsequently it requires more work. However, once done, she will be fully and completely at your disposal as long as you wish to keep her. Anything you want she will happily do with a smile, even if you share her.”

“Show me.”

“Of course sir.”

“Mouth open.” He ordered forcing himself back to the present, inserting a specially molded ball gag when she opened it. This is also from the store, containing a vibrator, and a hard rubber insert that compressed and played through her tonsils so it sounded like it was inside the wearer’s own head.

“Clamp down.” He said next, smiling when she did. Glances showed the vibrators was holding her right where the instructions indicated it would as he assembled the next set of recordings.

“Now the fun starts.” He said plugging everything in and starting the recordings. Minutes later her hands unclasped to move in front. Then still bent over with her forehead on the floor, hips in the air, anal vibrator showing, she began stroking herself to her own voice as she rocked and tried to mumble in response.

“And next.” He grinned when she grunted a gagged climax. Smiling now he taped gel packs on her nipples with embedded vibrators. Running the wires to the bundle, they joined it so all the vibrators now went stronger the faster she went. Triggering the next recording, he watched as she talked herself into and through yet another climax.

“Stand.” He ordered removing the headphones as she trembled after the second climax. He enjoyed exploring her with his eyes, seeing hers closed, the vibrators still going strong, the smell of her arousement and exhaustion, and most of all, how mindlessly she stood waiting on his next order.

“Amazing.” He mumbled as his hands cupped her bare breasts, nipple vibrators working on his palms as hard as they did her still distended nipples. She stood there unaware, unthinking in fact as he massaged and fondled, exploring with his hands what his eyes had only mapped earlier.

Without any further words he ran his hands everywhere, enjoying the gentle vibration of buttocks from the anal vibrator still running in her. The sight of vague ripples across her bare breasts running from nipples outward brought him erect again. Those ripples could be his touch, as could their compliment on her legs from the vibrators there. Her throat vibrated to the touch and he envisioned those same ripples running there, running from her tonsils downward. He imagined the vibrato to her soft voice, a vibration he envisioned feeling as she held him erect in her mouth as deep as she could take him.

“Release.” He said minutes later as he pulled on the ball gag. After that he removed everything one piece at a time.

“Put your clothes back on just as you had them.” He ordered after washing her, watching as she complied silently.

“Nice.” He mumbled unbuttoning her shirt and opening her bra after watching her put everything back as it had been. She stood silent as he fondled then suckled her still firm nipples.

“Do it back up.” He ordered, laughing as she did.

“Take my hand, follow me.” He ordered, leading her to the couch, “Lay down.”

“Excellent,” He complimented as he covered her with a blanket after making sure she was not quite comfortable, “I am going to go get Pizza. When the front door closes you will drift into a normal sleep while stroking yourself, bringing yourself to climax and holding yourself to it as close as you can. In that sleep you will have a dream, a very real seeming dream. That dream will be of us touching, then kissing, then you opening your shirt and bra. Me massaging your bare breasts, then you opening my pants before pulling me to you sitting on the chair and going down on me. Of you bringing me to climax, and swallowing. You will wake when you swallow, thinking for a moment you can taste it, then realizing you can’t and it never happened, it was only a dream, a very vivid dream. The last strong memory you will have is nodding off at the table, though you may have vague memories of me helping you to the couch, and wanting pizza.”

Confident, he cleaned up the mess, put his toys and tools away, then rearranged the homework on the study table. Finally convinced, he leaves, firmly closing the door. An hour later he returns, confident that she will have slept, dreamed and woken by then.

“Ok, you win.” He shouted opening the door awkwardly around the extra large pizza box, “your half has fungus and pickled worms on it.”

“Beth?” He shouted again, feigning surprise at hearing the shower.

“Beth.” He shouted knocking on the bathroom door, “Pizza, sorry it took so long.”

“Be right there.” She shouted back over the shower.

“It’ll be in the kitchen.” He shouted back. Arriving at the kitchen, he was surprised to find two broken glasses and water everywhere.

“Thanks.” Beth said minutes later pulling his bath and lounging robe tight around her as he was picking up the broken glass, “Sorry about those. I was thirsty when I woke up, I guess I tried to stand up and move to soon, I must not have been all the way awake yet.”

“No problem.” He laughed, envisioning the shape she must have found herself in.

“Do you have laundry here?” She asked, “My clothes are sodden.”

“No.” He answered, “But if you want to look in my room I have an old jogging outfit, if you don’t mind pastels, it was a present.”

“You sure?” She asked, “I don’t want to put you out.”

“It’s fine, and my door closes just fine so you can change in peace and quiet, I doubt you want an audience.” He joked.

“Thank you.” She laughed back, blinking after images of an intense dream as she retreated in search said jogging outfit.

“As I said, no problem.” He answered her retreating back. A quick glance in the bathroom showed a completely soaked set of clothes. ‘She must have gotten in fully clothed’ he laughed silently as he thought about the way she must have woken, and how joyous she was at not having any company.

“Sorry about dropping of like that.” Beth said minutes later as he was finishing cleaning the glass off the floor and wiping up the water.

“No big, you’ve been looking tired for a while, been dropping of half the time when you relaxed, surprised a real collapse like this didn’t happen before now.”

“Really?” She laughed, “Girls fall asleep to you droning on a lot?”

“No, not really.” He admitted changing the subject, “Pizza’s hot.”

“Thanks.” She replied grabbing a paper plate then her half of the Pizza.

“You must be tired to be that hungry.” He joked as he grabbed his.

“Hungry. Yeah.” She mumbled curling into a ball on the couch to hide her still distended nipples that would have otherwise shown.

“You can keep the suit of you like.” He said when she headed back to her apartment.

“Thanks.” Beth replied as she dropped her stuff in her car and drove off.

‘What happened?’ She asked herself on the way home.

‘That dream, it was so real. Felt good, oh hell no, it felt great.’

‘I could have sworn it was real, and that climax, unreal.’

‘But nothing happened.’ She told herself as she set her sopping clothes to drip dry in her shower.

‘Isn’t that a good thing?’ She asked herself.

‘It is! Isn’t it?’

‘That kiss, been needing one of those for a while, and that climax, god.’ Went through her mind as she prepared for bed, silently thinking about the dream, and its intensity.

‘Does he kiss like that?’ She asked pulling her covers around her like armor, ‘Would I unbutton my own shirt? Would it feel like that? Is that how he tastes?’

‘Not bad, I could do that again.’

‘NO! Not again...but I could do that,’ She admitted, ‘for real, try it out, see how it feels to sit there and let him get me off...then get him off.’

‘Toby was a jerk.’ She found herself thinking about her former boyfriend, far from the first time since they broke up just after school started.

‘I know.’ She answered herself.

‘Would he stop there?’ She asked herself, unsure whether she meant Dean or Toby.

‘Would I make him?’ She asked, this time definitely meaning Dean, but not knowing the answer.

‘I needed that.’ Is the embarrassed last thought before exhaustion wins sending Beth into a dreamless for a night deep restful sleep.

The next week is hell on Beth. Each day passes far slower than the last one. If Monday breezed by in a subjective hour, Tuesday takes two. Wednesday, three. Thursday, four. Friday, five, and that is just school hours, her job runs even longer, dragging on longer and longer each day just as school is.

Saturday night studies arrive and she finds herself looking forward to the chance to relax. She had trouble concentrating on the Math and Chemistry. Had even more trouble keeping her mind on Latin and German.

She kept finding herself waiting for that same feeling of exhausted relaxation start in again, like last week, she even had the jogging suit in her back seat this time. Whether she intended to return it, or need it, was a question she carefully didn’t ask herself. Yet though everything is just as it always is, she isn’t, isn’t like she was last week that is. Just as the situation is what it normally is, so is she.

The high points of her evening are a hug she tries not to pant during, and the feeling when he worked on her shoulders for a few moments on his way by. What her body had screamed it wanted left no doubt in her mind that she needed to get laid, especially since Toby was two months gone. Dean made no advances, and she wasn’t sure she wanted that complicated of a study time.

Monday feels six hours long, Tuesday eight. Wednesday she nearly cries in class. Thursday feels like twelve. Friday leaves her exhausted like she has never felt. Looking forward to the study session, Beth is dressed to be noticed, but regrets it when she looks in the mirror in the bathroom during it.

‘I look desperate.’ She thinks to herself. She calls it an early night, and heads home. Tears of some kind lead her into sleep, bringing back the dream, and how it felt. She wakes late in the morning, still wet with sweat, arousal, and the remnants of climax that went with stepping into the dream, and letting her fingers lead the way.

Embarrassed she strips then lays nude on her bed. Scared, but needful and so determined, she pulls up her memories of that dream, remembering every sensation. She relaxes, stepping into it, making it as real as she can while her hands bring her nipples distended first, then stroke herself into a climax that is so strong she can taste him letting go, and her swallowing.

‘Crap that felt good.’ She thinks sleepily, ‘I needed that. Maybe I should try it for real.’

The week passes slow, not as slow as she had feared, but still it tests her limits. Saturday arrives and she finds herself unable to choose what to wear. She doesn’t want to dress up, but she does want his attention, does want some idea if the reality matches any part of the dream. What she doesn’t ask herself, is how much she wants to know, how far she will go. Whether she really would just sit there in the chair and suck him like that is one of those unasked questions whose answer she is afraid of.

“Sopor.” Beth says settling her head into a blissful slumber an hour after arrival.

“Beth?” He asks as he shuts off the music.

“Yes.”

“How do you feel?”

“Relaxed.”

“You want to relax even more.”

“I want to relax even more.”

“That is excellent Beth, stand up please.”

“Ok.” She answers standing up awkwardly.

“Take my hand and follow me.” He ordered.

“Ok.”

“This way.” He said leading her into his room.

“Disrobe.” He orders gently stopping in the middle of the room. He smiles as she slowly unbuttons her shirt, bra, pants and the rest, leaving them in a pile at her feet.

“Nice.” He whispers as his hands explore her displayed breasts, firm buttocks, long thighs and more as she stands their, body responding to his caresses with arousal.

“Parade rest.” He orders. Once she has moved into position, he opens a drawer in his dresser and withdraws several devices. The first is a ball gag, a different one. The second is two vibrators with a flexible arm between them, it waits. The one he wants first is two vibrators with some extras designed to go on nipples with body glue, they have a wire bundle that droops between them to combine then trail downward to the floor.

She does and says nothing as he fondles her breasts for a minute before suckling them then attaching the device. Activating the vibrators he reaches down to stroke her with one hand while the other pokes into her anally.

“Kiss me.” He orders as he stimulates her with both hands. She returns his kiss just like she had before, and he is soon treated to her shuddering in orgasm.

“Kneels on all fours.” He orders because he can’t maneuver the next device it into her while she is upright.

“Legs apart.” He says once she is down. Quickly he inserts one vibrator into her anally, then flexing the arm he smiles as the second snaps into place in her. The now flexed arm hold both vibrators firmly in place, it also has a small bundle of wires leading out of it.

“Mouth open.” He orders moving a chair in front of where she kneels. Activating the new vibrators he puts his half erect self into her mouth.

“Suck me.” he says with a laugh, her lips seal as he enters, then her tongue goes to work. Her head never moves, but as he moves in and out, she keeps him erect. As he does this, she starts turning red, just as he needs.

“Hold it in.” He orders as he feels himself climax, then pulls out, “swish it in your mouth then swallow.”

“Excellent.” He says when she complies, “Stand up.”

“Take my hand, move with me to the bed and lay down.” He orders.

“Perfect, now raise your head.” He tells her, then straps the ball gag into place. This one is different than before, her tongue settles into a pouch for it as the rest fills her mouth.

“Now I want you to open your eyes and look at the TV, don’t look away.

“Excellent.” He tells her as her eyes settle on the TV while he places the headphones.

“Now grip these firmly.” He orders settling a pair of grips in them, “Squeeze.”

“Now watch the movie and do as you are told.” He orders starting the supplied program on his computer. It read the grips, then started playing the movie.

The exact movie didn’t matter. What was being done is voice commands being mapped onto subliminal messages. Compliance was gripping, defiance was a low at first, then growing electrical charge to her nipples when she didn’t grip. As time passed went on, grip and obedience were made one thing in her mind. Phrases, a few direct commands and subliminal response were programmed into her as well.

Directions for things he wanted were setup so those would be natural reactions to her. Now instead of the subliminals in the background music just being able to make her sleep, he could give her ideas and impulses that she would act on just as though they were her idea. Some key phrases to return her to trance state were instilled along with a need to keep everything that is changing a secret. Not the huge kind that drew attention, but subtle kind where you just grinned at friends. Where the first time an hour had passed, this time it was six.

“How do you feel?” He asked removing the ball gag.

“Great.” She whispered hoarsely in reply.

“That is good.” He said climbing over her so his knees trapped her arms. The moment he put his erection near her, her mouth opened. He entered, she worked on him automatically.

“Loosen your grip.” He ordered as he thrust and pulled back over and over. The gasp and quiver from her as the shock hit was music to his ears. Pinned under him, his erection in her mouth, stimulated beyond reason, she released the grips on command. Being shocked by the same devices stimulating her nipples, she worked him in her mouth without hesitation.

“Listen closely.” He ordered as he started another set of recordings.

‘You like this, you need to do this. This is fun.’ She heard in her own voice, seemingly in her own head, ‘Suck him hard, make him like it, you want this, you want to swallow, it tastes so good. Once you swallow you can grip again, make him happy.’

Not allowed to move, she tried to work him better, harder, to bring him to an orgasm she could swallow so she could grip again. Eyes wide she tried, and that drove him on. Reaching back he stroked her and that made her desperate enough to succeed. Even after her grip returned, he kept at it, imprinting everything even deeper.

“Get up.” He said moving off her after replacing the ball gag, “Knees on the floor beside the bed, body on it.”

“Excellent.” He said staring at her. Spreading her cheeks slightly, removed the device from the back then pushed himself into her anally, then reached up to cup bare breasts that were still vibrating.

“Release grip.” He ordered, nearly laughing as she did.

“Incredible.” He whispered as she knelt beside the bed being taken anally after releasing grip on command shocking her as he took her.

“Resume Grip. Turn over.” He ordered after replacing the device, “Hips on the bed, legs spread.”

“Now this is great.” He whispered as he moved the device from the front this time, leaving the rest running as before. Slowly he pushed just his tip in, enjoying the look anticipation and concentration on her face. Bit by bit he entered her, until at last he bottomed in her leaving them hip to hip.

“Release grip.” He ordered as he squeezed her breasts. Once she had he pulled back then thrust, hard. Then pulled back, then thrust. Over and over he repeated the maneuver while she was stimulated and shocked, yet she held still for him.

“Grip.” He ordered as he felt himself climaxing. Providing her with a relief of the shock and his climax as one message, a message she got. As he continued to thrust, she lay there trapped by conditioning and the orgasm she herself was having. The moment held him, the power imprinted itself in him no less deeply than in her. Over and over he thrust into her, owning her, taking her as hard as he could until finally he was spent, and as deeply blushed as she was.

Knowing he was collapsing, he replaced the device and started a new set of recordings. Unlike the earlier ones, the supplied generic outline, granting only access in this state. These outlined the relationship they would have, the things she would notice, the things she wouldn’t, and how happy she was to have him, as long as he kept her that is. Finally, he collapsed beside her into an exhausted sleep.

“Stand.” He panted waking later, awake but still weak and tired, and hungry. Removing the gear from her, he lead her to the shower where he washed her.

“Face the faucet.” He ordered with a smile once she was clean, “Bend over, put your head against the wall and hold onto the sides of the tub with your legs as far apart as you can.”

“Perfect, now hold still.” He told her as he found the right place, then entered her. Reaching forward he found her dangling breasts and grabbed. Gripping bare breasts and thrusting awkwardly, he pushed himself into her before pulling back and repeating. Just because he could he pulled out, and took her anally as well.

“Get up, turn around and kneel.” He said laughing.

“Wash me off, then take me all the way in your mouth then look me in the eye.”

“Now.” He said once she had complied, “You will give a blow job while maintaining eye contact, swallow when I cum, then get as much as you can, swallowing it all. You will not stop until I tell you to.” He ordered. Then standing in the shower with her kneeling, he watched, felt and enjoyed her ministrations.

Tip and shaft were worked on with pauses where her breath stirred his pubic hair before her teeth dragged gently on him as she started again. Her hands on his hips stabilized her, and her eyes never left his as she worked. Eyes bobbing as she moved her head like a snake intent upon its prey, her tongue stroked the underside of his erection. The moving point of pressure making a line that throbbed brought a feeling he lacked words for, even if he had been able to speak while spell bound like this.

He swore to himself she smiled as she swallowed, taking pride in her work. That smile, real or imagined, and the knowledge that she has no other thought or purpose until told otherwise, that this is currently all she is, drove him on. The control intoxicated him, so strong was the arousal from that knowledge that it held him transfixed as she continued. She was incapable of looking away or stopping, while in her own way she held him immobile with her eyes as well.

“Stop.” He gasped while he could just after he climaxed again, but before exhaustion took him.

“Stand.” He ordered minutes later, unable to stop staring at her kneeling patiently waiting, bright red faced with chest heaving at first, then paling back to normal as her breathing stabilized. As soon as his stabilized as well, he re-cleaned her.

“Go get dressed then lay down on the bed.” He ordered, watching her slowly walk away complying while he re-cleaned himself and rested.

“Expose your breasts to me.” He told her while he picked up the gear.

“Now hold still.” He Ordered as he positioned a syringe. With great precision, just as he had practiced on first the dummy, then the sales lady who critiqued his technique until he got it right. He found the perfect spot in her erect nipple and the hair thin needle slid in. It went in smoothly until it bottomed, then he injected the one CC of clear liquid. He did this in both nipples then massaged both breasts for several minutes as instructed to ensure the lump dissipated.

“Fix your clothes, rest a few minutes then relax into a near sleep stroking yourself. Dream of the chair again, but this time follow it with kneeling in the shower looking me in the eye while you suck me off and swallow. Bring yourself to at least one climax, then fall into a regular sleep still gently stroking yourself.” He ordered.

“Hope she sleeps for a while now.” He mumbled as he cleaned the bathroom and the equipment that he had to return this morning. He woke to his phone buzzing with a wake up alarm at six, grabbing a quick snack he left to return everything after making her a breakfast sure to be cold by the time she woke.