The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Mindbender

By Jo Queen

Chapter 6

Mike squeezed her leg as a trigger, watching her intently. Would this work? He had put so much thought into this, he needed it. Behind him, he hard Lukas exclaim ‘what the fuck?!’, but Nicole didn’t seem to listen.

“A… a spanking? But that’s… for children,” she stammered.

“Yes, but you have behaved like a child. Running away, hiding, instead of acting like an adult and just use your words and talk to me if there was something you didn’t like. You deserve to be punished like a child.”

Mike clutched the mindbender, it really got to work on Nicole today, but it kept doing its job. It felt so arousing, just talking to Nicole like this. Like he was the master and she was his disobedient underling. And she played her part perfectly.

“Mike, you’re sick, stop it!” Lukas shouted, but once again Nicole whimpered and told him to be quiet.

“I… yes… I have deserved a… a spanking…” she whispered, her face blossoming red with shame and guilt, and a good amount of fear as well.

“I’m glad you realize it. You will feel much better afterwards,” Mike said kindly, stroking her arm, and he rejoiced in the fact that she looked thankful. Oh, this would be glorious.

“Thank you for punishing me, Mike,” Nicole said, now so quietly that he barely heard her. Lukas sobbed on the floor, finally realizing that there was nothing he could do.

Mike rose from the sofa, and held out his hand to Nicole.

“Now, here’s what we will do. You will remove all your clothes and be naked for your spanking. Then, you will stand here in front of me and ask me again, politely and humbly, to punish you for being bad. And then, finally, you will lean over the backrest of the sofa, so that your bare bottom points up nicely for me. And then, I will spank you.”

Nicole cried but accepted his outstretched hand, and began to undress slowly, with trembling hands. Mike stood next to her, looking between her and Lukas, not knowing what show he enjoyed more.

Lukas looked so pained, he groaned as he saw Nicole obeying, still whispering to her not to listen, but she didn’t even hear him anymore and it seemed he knew it. But he just couldn’t stop trying.

Nicole let piece after piece of clothing drop to the floor, revealing more and more of her now, for Mike, well known body. He admired her slender figure, once again slightly annoyed that her boobs were too small for his taste, almost getting an urge to punish her for that as well. But now, he was more focused on that tight, perfect little ass of hers. He had never been into any kind of rough play or fetishism, but it felt just right to whip that sexy behind of hers until it was all red and sore. A humiliating, painful punishment to ease the anger that still raged through him for their betrayal. And not to mention that the punishment would be almost worse for Lukas, having to watch it.

Nicole was naked now, and stood shivering in front of Mike, looking shyly into his eyes.

“I’m so sorry for being a bad girl, I will never betray you again, Mike. Please, punish me severely for this, so that I can be forgiven.”

“Oh I will, Nicole. And you will know that it was well deserved both during, and after.”

Mike grinned when Nicole walked on shaky legs to the back of the sofa, and leaned over the backrest. Lukas, sitting on the floor still, looking up at the sofa, tried to reach out to touch her but the restraints stopped him. Nicole had burrowed her face into her arms, clearly terrified and embarrassed lying like this. Mike loved everything about the scene, her trembling body, scared of what he would do to her but determined that she deserved it, and Lukas whimpering on the floor like a dog, unable to do anything. So pathetic.

He walked deliberately slowly towards the bag on the floor, and pulled out a loong, wooden shoe horn he had brought with him. He had thought a lot about what tool he would use on Nicole, and had settled for this one. After all, he didn’t want to hurt her badly, he wanted it to sting and be embarrassing, but not leave ugly marks.

He walked back and stroked Nicole’s buttcheeks with the shoehorn, and heard her gasp with fear.

“Now, Nicole, you will be punished for your bad behavior. You will get a good, severe spanking, like the naughty girl you are.”

“Yes Mike, I deserve it!” she whimpered, and Lukas groaned.

“Please Mike, please stop this!” he begged. “It’s disgusting, don’t do this to her!”

“Oh Lukas, this punishment is just as much for you. This happens to Nicole because you decided to persuade her to misbehave, and now you get to see and hear her getting her cute little butt spanked by me.”

And with those words, he began. With slow, hard whacks, he let the shoe horn land on Nicole’s ass, creating glaring red lines across her buttcheeks. Every smack made her scream out in pain, and Lukas howl as if he had been the one struck with the tool. But Nicole didn’t move, she laid with her ass in place, even though she wiggled her hips and kicked her feet with every strike. She really felt deserving of the punishment, thought Mike, grinning madly with the power hunger and lust that swirled inside him.

He kept on for a long time, until Nicole had stopped wiggling and screaming, and just moaned continuously, exhausted from the shame and pain. Her butt was glowing red, and Mike loved looking at it.

“Well, Nicole, how do you feel now?” he said calmly.

“It hurts so much! But I deserved it, Mike, I know I did. I’m so sorry!”

“You are forgiven, Nicole.”

Mike threw the shoe horn on the floor, and stroked her blistering hot asscheeks, making her whimper.

“You’re sick!” Lukas groaned. “Why are you doing this!”

“You’re the ones who did it,” Mike replied casually. “You’re the ones to blame. Had you not tried to run away, we could have been comfortable and cozy.”

Nicole sobbed as Mike continued kneading her burning butt, reaching in with a finger between her cheeks and gently tickled her asshole. She twitched and gasped a little.

“Now, Nicole, you are forgiven, but I feel I need to get compensated for your treachery. You want to compensate me in any way you can.”

Once more, Mike used the mindbender visibly, and Lukas breathed heavier.

“Please, no more…” he whispered, but Nicole exhaled and interrupted him:

“Of course, Mike, please tell me what I can do to make it right!”

“Well…” said Mike, pretending to be thinking of it, when in reality he had known this would happen since the train station.

“Anything! " Nicole added, still laying with her butt beautifully presented to him.

“Alright. What I want to do is fuck your tight little asshole. But to make it real tight, I won’t stretch it first, and the only lube will be your own saliva. So it’s going to hurt, Nicole.”

The pathetic wimp Lukas was reduced to a sobbing mess on the floor, and Nicole, clearly terrified, trembled over the sofa.

“Yes… yes Mike, I deserve the pain. Please, fuck my ass!”

Oh the pleasure of hearing the little good-girl Christian moan those words.

“Good. Then come here, get on your knees, and suck my cock. The more saliva, the less pain after.”

Nicole obeyed, and Mike felt a surge of electricity jolt through him when he watched Nicole kneeling in front of him. That’s where she should be. That’s where both of them should be.

He leaned his head back as Nicole pulled out his dick and began sucking with slobbering sounds. That’s where all of them should be.

He allowed her to suck him for a few minutes, but then he commanded her back over the sofa. He didn’t want to cum too fast. He snickered a little as he realized that fucking this sexy little ass was only half of the pleasure. The rest would be listening to Nicole in pain as he penetrated her. He deserved it. After what they did to him, he deserved this.

Pressing his dick against her back hole was enough to make her groan. Her muscles worked against him, unwilling to relax, but he pressed harder until he had overpowered her reflexes, and began inching his way inside. She cried already.

“Mike, stop, please Mike, use the stone on her, I beg you, she doesn’t have to feel the pain!” Lukas pleaded from the floor.

“Unless you shut your mouth, I will use it to make it hurt worse,” Mike snapped at him, annoyed to have his experience disturbed. Nicole’s asshole hugged his dick so wonderfully tight, every move made him feel on the verge of climaxing.

He fucked her, rather slowly, since he didn’t want to destroy her ass, just make it nice and humbling for her. He squeezed her sore asscheeks while he fucked her, and the sensation of the rawness inside as well as her stinging behind, made her wail.

But he couldn’t stop thinking of how Lukas annoyed him with his whimpering, how he deserved to be punished as well, what a pathetic little bitch he had turned out to be. And suddenly, just as he pushed deep into Nicole’s ass, a wondrous idea came to him. Oh, Lukas would pay now. Just watching wasn’t enough.

Nicole screamed as her raw hole was forced to open up further, and Lukas howled as well. And so, Mike pulled out.

“Don’t worry, Nicole. I’ll be back soon. Let’s see if your little boyfriend can help you with the pain, shall we?”

He walked over to Lukas on the floor, and kneeled down. His erected dick was throbbing in anticipation.

“So, Lukas, it’s up to you. The more lubrication on my cock, the less it hurts Nicole’s pretty little butthole.”

It took him a few seconds to understand what Mike meant, but then Lukas made a disgusted face and groaned.

“You can’t be serious, Mike!”

“You have ten seconds before I go back there and get on it again. Her sore little ass will have tightened up again, so the pain will be all renewed. Ten. Nine. Eight.”

He continued counting down, watching Lukas panic. He wasn’t going to use the mindbender, it was glorious to see the little sissy frantically trying to come up with something to save him.

“Three. Two. One.”

“Okay! Okay!” Lukas shouted, and closed his eyes, leaning forward with his head. Down towards Mike’s rock hard member, the one that had just left Nicole’s asshole.

The sensation of Lukas mouth, watching him retch and his eyes water, as he sucked Mike’s cock was amazing. Mike couldn’t help laughing.

“That’s right, bitch, suck it good, make it wet and nice for Nicole’s ass.”

Lukas dry heaved, but obeyed, and Mike felt the power hunger explode in him. He owned them now. He was the master. Nicole was watching her boyfriend suck Mike’s dick to make it wet before he got back to fuck her painfully in the ass.

Several times he was on the verge of ejaculating, and finally he allowed Lukas to lean back and catch his breath. He rose, his dick glistening with Lukas’ saliva, and without warning he forced himself into Nicole’s ass, listening to her crying out in pain as he thrusted hard three or four times before she screamed:

“Thank you Mike! Please, use me!”

That was enough to push him over the edge, and he pulled out and came violently over her still red buttcheeks.

After finishing, Mike allowed Nicole to go clean up. Instead, he sat down next to Lukas on the floor. Lukas seemed completely dejected, and didn’t look at him.

“Look at me, Lukas.”

When Lukas refused, Mike took out the mindbender.

“I can make you do as I tell you. But I’d prefer if you obey without it for now. Look at me, Lukas.”

Reluctantly, Lukas raised his eyes to meet Mike’s. He looked hurt, disgusted, scared, sad and furious, all at the same time.

“Now you know what happens if you cross me. I thought we were friends, Lukas. I’d like us to be friends again. But you have to do as I say.”

“Dude, what happened to you,” Lukas whispered. “That thing has changed you into a monster. Please, Mike, can’t we just throw it out, go back to what we were?”

Mike felt a tingle of anger. Lukas tried to manipulate him? After showing what an embarrassment of a man he was, sucking Mike’s dick like a little slut?

“You will obey me, Lukas. I’m going to use the mindbender on you, and then you will forget the negative feelings. Just like Nicole, you will be so apologetic for hurting me.”

“Mike, please…” Lukas sighed, leaning his head against the beam. “This is not you.”

Anger rose inside Mike again. This puny thing, a mere peasant in the presence of a king, imagined himself to be some sort of equal, as if he could possibly understand Mike’s complex mind. But no matter. He clutched the stone in his pocket, and tapped Lukas’ leg lightly.

“You invited me to the house, Lukas.”

Lukas looked confused.

“I know… but… you hurt Nicole. And you… you raped me.”

“No I didn’t. You helped by lubricating my dick, so that it wouldn’t destroy her. And Nicole gets turned on by the pain. You know she said that she wanted it.”

Lukas seemed to relax. His mind was most likely exhausted by the terror he had been through, and begged for this rational explanation.

“Of course, Mike, I know she said that. But I… I am not… I don’t like… men. Why did I… suck your.. uh…”

Mike smiled and stroked his face like he was a child.

“Oh Lukas, you wanted to. It was part of the roleplay, and you got into it. You liked sucking my dick. You got turned on by knowing it had just been in Nicole’s ass.”

Lukas relaxed further, blushing a little but smiling. It was so much easier to feel that you wanted it, Mike knew. The brain was funny that way.

“Why am I handcuffed?” Lukas asked, watching his hands. His brain seemed to be overloading a little.

“You handcuffed yourself, it turned you on to be restrained when you watched me and Nicole have sex.”

Lukas nodded, and smiled as Mike unlocked the handcuffs and released him.

“It was hot,” he agreed. “I just… I wish you hadn’t spanked Nicole.”

Both boys rose from the floor.

“I had to, you know that,” replied Mike and squeezed his arm. “She deserved it.”

“Yes… she did,” Lukas replied, a little hesitantly. Clearly it wasn’t that easy for his mind to accept that specific fact, but Mike honestly didn’t care. It wouldn’t matter, because Nicole would feel it was deserved, and all Lukas would think was that he just didn’t agree with her.

Later that night, Mike explained to Lukas and Nicole that he owned the house now. They would need to install cameras, because who knew what strange people could poke their noses around their business, so some day soon they would need to go into town and buy a few things.

“And speaking of that,” Mike added, “Nicole, you would look very hot with blond hair, don’t you agree?”

Nicole looked uncomfortable, and Mike rolled his eyes and added a trigger.

“You know you would look sexy with blond hair,” he repeated, annoyed. Why couldn’t they just obey immediately? The whole ordeal with running away and their punishment seemed to cloud their minds more than he had thought.

“Yes, I would,” replied Nicole and smiled shyly. “I think I should dye it. Don’t you agree, Lukas?”

“Sure,” said Lukas and smiled back at her. Mike enjoyed watching him, his mind was simpler, he just liked to agree with Nicole. Like a pussy.

Mike allowed a couple of days to pass, and soon, things were back to what they had been before they ran off. Nicole was used to Mike feeling her up, obeying when he demanded to have his cock sucked or for her to get down on all fours and get her pussy and ass fucked. Lukas enjoyed watching again, and sometimes Mike allowed him to get a little taste of Nicole, but mostly he was consigned to the sideline, watching and rubbing his own dick as Mike used Nicole. Sometimes, Mike had him suck his dick again, just to relive the feelings of power. After just a few times, Lukas did it without the help of the mindbender.

When everything felt more stable, Mike allowed the couple to walk around freely, instead of constantly keeping an eye on them. But they truly seemed to have gone back to being obedient, and Mike had made sure to hide the mindbender better, and of course made Lukas forget about it again.

Now, Mike felt it was time to move to the next chapter. He needed Nicole to change completely. He had brought the slutty clothes she had left behind, so she was dressed sexy again, but it was long overdue to get the rest sorted. The blond hair was just the start, now it was time to really make her into a willing little sex doll for her master.

Mike grinned to himself, and told the others it was time to hit town.

They started out by changing Nicole’s hair. He made her tell the hairdresser to really bleach it completely, and the end result was amazing. From brown, to platina blond, styled in a way that locks of her hair framed her face and fell lightly around her head and down her back. Together with new make-up, dark red lipstick, bold silvery eyeliner and dramatic fake lashes, she looked sluttier than ever.

Mike had made her wear her tiny skirt and stay-ups, and after leaving the hairdresser, lots of heads turned to look at her round ass swaying back and forth, nearly showing underneath the miniskirt.

But they weren’t done. Nicole had a cute mouth, but to really please Mike, he wanted her lips to be fuller. When she sucked his dick, he wanted those lips to really pout around the shaft. He felt himself harden as he thought about it.

He had looked up a clinic that did lip fillers, and as they walked there, another idea began forming in his head. The more he thought of it, the happier he became. He thought about Lukas joining in, having sex with Nicole, calling her ‘babe’... he thought about how lovingly Nicole looked at him. As if he was the real man in the room, even after Lukas had started sucking dick. Mike hated it, and had hated it for so long now. Maybe it was finally time to do something about it.

They walked towards the clinic, and Mike felt clearer than ever. It was time to tell Lukas who his master truly was. Nicole was Mike’s. And Lukas was as well. They were his toys. He clutched the mindbender in his pocket.

“Lukas. You love being on the sideline, watching me fuck Nicole.”

“Of course,” Lukas nodded, smiling.

“And you know Nicole loves getting my dick in all holes.”

“Yes naturally, Mike. I can hear how she loves it,” Lukas said happily.

“And you enjoy sucking my dick, right, Lukas? You love feeling that hard cock down your throat.”

“I do, Mike, it’s very sexy.” Lukas blushed, clearly a little disturbed that they were talking about it out in the open.

“You are aware that that is not a manly behavior of you, Lukas,” Mike added, not caring in the least if anyone heard. He tapped Lukas’ arm. “You are a cuck.”

Lukas seemed to think about it.

“Well… yes, I guess I am.” He didn’t seem upset about it, it was as if he simply hadn’t thought about it.

“You are a rather feminine boy, Lukas. A little sissy.”

Mike felt it burning inside with intense power hunger. He could see Nicole looking at them, and that she agreed with what Mike said. Everything made sense. It was logical.

“Yes,” agreed Lukas, and suddenly, he looked a little shy. As if his mind adapted immediately to his understanding that he was feminine.

“You’re girly, even, Lukas.”

“I am,” Lukas replied, rubbing his hands together.

“We should get you some girly things to wear, then,” concluded Mike, grinning madly now. “You would like that, right?”

“I… I never tried girls’ clothes,” Lukas said quietly.

“Nicole, you agree,” Mike breathed, and felt another surge of power when she nodded.

“We should get you the same sexy clothes as me!” she suggested, giggling a little. Lukas giggled back. It was amazing to watch his mind work, as if he had always known he was a little bitch, thought Mike. And yes, they would get slutty clothes for him, too. But first, it was time to make it irreversible, to do something that Lukas’ mind would never be able to turn into anything other than Lukas knowing how much of a sissy girl he was.

They stepped inside the clinic, and Mike was ready with the mindbender.

“Hello, miss,” he said to the receptionist, reaching out to shake her hand. She smiled kindly at him and took his hand. “We’re here for lip fillers… and two plastic surgeries. You must have forgotten to put them into your calendar.”

Mike’s head buzzed with mad lust. It had only taken an hour, and finally, they were perfect. Nicole’s, small breasts were only a memory. Now, she carried two, heavy, round melons. She had gone from B-cup to a G-cup, and the cloth in her shirt strained. They would need to buy new ones. To top it off, she now had a pair of full, pouty duck lips that Mike couldn’t wait to get a taste of.

But Lukas… his change made Mike laugh out loud. As the surgeon had put in implants, giving Lukas a set of round, bouncing tits as well—albeit not as big as Nicole’s—it was as if his whole mentality changed as well. He was walking girlier, swaying his butt, giggling with Nicole as if they were girlfriends and not lovers. And as Mike couldn’t resist touching his new boobs, Lukas swatted his hand away.

“I’m super sore, Mike! You have to wait until I’ve healed, then you can play.” It was as if he had already adapted to becoming Mike’s little sissy.

It took a week or so until they were ready after the surgery, but Mike could wait. When it finally happened, he was sitting on the sofa, reading a magazine, when he heard Nicole and Mike enter the room. He turned, and couldn’t help grinning.

Nicole was dressed in a black, short dress that was low cut so that it showed her now enormous tits nearly falling out. It was short and revealed her long, slender legs in black fishnet stockings, and her nearly white hair accentuated the heavy, dark make-up. She looked like a proper doll. A sexy little slut. But that wasn’t all. Next to her was Lukas, dressed in a white summer skirt and a pink top that showed the top of his new tits. He wore white, knee length socks, and he had put a little makeup on as well, making him look girlishly innocent.

“Hey Mike,” Nicole said in a veiled voice, looking at Mike with pouting lips. Her whole demeanor had changed, it was as if she owned her sluttiness, making it hers. “We wanted to give you something.”

And thus Mike found himself leaning back on the sofa, smiling, feeling wave after wave of power and lust roll over him, as Nicole rubbed her massive tits in his face, and Lukas, his former friend, the boy he had once admired and wanted to be like, unzipped his pants and started sucking his dick.

He owned them both now. He was in command.

And he wanted more.