The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Mindbender

By Jo Queen

Chapter 5

After succeeding with his plan to fuck Nicole in the ass, Mike walked on clouds for a while. He did have to use the mindbender a few times on Lukas, who seemed to be slightly irked with the fact that Mike had simply sneaked up and done it without warning. But after a few days of convincing him that Mike had, in fact, asked before, and Nicole and Lukas did find it extremely hot since they both came from it, they seemed to ease into the thought.

Mike felt so empowered, and he noticed that he had changed the way he talked to his friends. It was almost as if they didn’t feel like his friends, sometimes. They were beneath him after all. Maybe he sometimes viewed them more as pets, he figured, and always snickered a little to himself at the thought.

Since the first time had been over so quickly, Mike made sure to fuck Nicole’s ass on several more occasions, making her really used to him. Lukas had tried to do it as well, but it amused Mike that he was the only one, so he had used the mindbender to convince Lukas that he didn’t really enjoy the thought.

Mike still allowed Lukas to have sex with Nicole the regular way though. He had considered having him stop completely, because it made Mike feel even more superior to think about having Lukas just drooling after his own girlfriend but not being able to fuck her, but he also enjoyed the fact that he almost never had to use the mindbender on Nicole at all. She was easing into the whole thing, still deeply trusted Lukas on everything, and to keep it that way, at least for now Lukas would have to behave like a boyfriend. Because unfortunately, it was still clear that Nicole had no feelings, and actually also quite low desire, for Mike himself. It made him annoyed, but deep down he actually enjoyed it as well, since it was a special kind of arousal to think of fucking her all the time without her even enjoying it.

Mike felt himself getting somewhat addicted to it all. He was getting his dick sucked and Nicole’s tight ass and pussy clenching it every day now, he got to touch every inch of her body, watching her squirm underneath him—sometimes with pleasure, sometimes because she clearly was uncomfortable—he made her do more and more for him. He was getting a bit rough with her now, pinching her nipples until she got tears in her eyes, slapping that round, tight ass a few times when he fucked her, teasing her by not letting her climax until his say so… and all the while Lukas watched, and Mike made him say and feel that it was so hot, so sexy, it turned him on so much—and so Nicole accepted it. It was maybe because of this, that Mike one day slipped and made a mistake.

They were in Nicole’s home, her parents away, and Lukas was on the side of the bed as Mike was about to lube Nicole’s asshole up for another, good session. He was nearly antsy, it had been two days since he had been with them because both of them had had things with their parents yesterday.

It felt almost as if they had deliberately deprived him of having his needs met, and he was slightly annoyed with them even though he didn’t let it shine through. But as he was about to smear her ass with the lube, he suddenly felt the urge to punish her a little, and at the same time trying something new. Instead of the lube, he let her own pussy juices suffice, and instead of easing her into it by untensing her asshole with his fingers, he decided to just massage it a little before starting to press his cock against her tight asshole. As he began to penetrate her, she whimpered.

“Wait, it hurts a little…” she whispered, but Mike hushed her.

“It’s supposed to hurt a little, that’s what makes it sexy.”

He continued pushing forward, watching her ass stretch out, but she started shaking and moaning louder.

“Please, stop, it hurts!”

Lukas looked uncomfortable now, but Mike was getting so aroused with the even tighter ass, he didn’t want to stop. However, he knew they would stop him if he did something Nicole clearly said no to, so he quickly reached for the mindbender near him and hurriedly told Nicole that it didn’t hurt at all.

She relaxed, and he threw the stone aside and continued fucking her now unbelievably tight back hole until he pulled out and came all over her buttcheeks. However, he was so focused on Nicole, that he completely missed the look of recognition in Lukas’ face when he saw Mike use the mindbender.

Normally, Mike always had it in his pocket, and by now Lukas had completely forgotten about it. But this time, Mike was already undressed, he had nowhere to hide the device as he used it, but he hadn’t had to worry about this for so long that he had completely forgotten that Lukas still had a normal memory of past events. Meaning, since Mike had never actually told him to forget the device forever, it all came back to him, watching Mike tell his girlfriend that what she had just said hurt and wanted to stop, didn’t actually hurt at all.

And just that fact, sent his head into a spin. It explained so many strange memories, so many awkward talks he had with Nicole when Mike wasn’t with them. By watching Mike clearly alter Nicole’s displeasure, Lukas suddenly realized everything. And by doing that, he also realized how incredibly dangerous Mike really was. He could not in any way make it clear to Mike that he knew, because then he would immediately forget again with the help of the mindbender.

So Lukas did everything he could to act the way he assumed Mike expected of him. And seeing that Mike was now so used to their compliance without the mindbender’s assistance, it didn’t make him suspicious, and he didn’t use the device.

It pained him, because suddenly it was so obvious how he and Nicole had been duped. Nicole trusted Lukas so much, and it made Lukas near tears to see how Mike made her uncomfortable but she had to smile and nod and offer her body to him, because she had been so worn down by Mike. And by himself, he thought, burdened by the bad conscience even though he knew it wasn’t his fault, and that Mike had altered his head.

In the evening, Nicole’s parents returned, so Mike reluctantly had to leave. Lukas acted as if he couldn’t wait until next day when they were supposed to hang out at Mike’s place again, but the second Mike left, he turned to Nicole and hugged her tightly.

“What’s going on, Lukas, what is it?” Nicole asked worriedly as she saw Lukas’ tears.

“Babe, I’m so sorry. Oh, fuck, I can’t even begin to explain. I’m so sorry!”

Nicole listened wide-eyed as Mike began to tell her about the mindbender, it was clear that she didn’t believe him at first, but he was so sad and serious that she soon didn’t know what to think. It was true that she had never really liked having Mike around so often. At first it had felt ok since Lukas liked it, but she knew deep inside that it had bothered her from the start, and the more violent and demanding he became, the more wrong it had felt. And it had really felt disturbing to remember things she had clearly agreed upon and told them both she wanted, and the next day when thinking about it, not understanding how she could ever have said that. Lukas’ fantastic story about the device would explain that. But it was all… so much.

“Babe, we have to run,” Lukas whispered. Nicole’s parents were walking around downstairs and he was definitely not allowed to be here this late.

“How?” she breathed. “We have school and… our parents and…”

“Don’t you understand?” pleaded Lukas. “As soon as he realizes we are no longer complying, he will use the device on us both. This is probably our only chance, I will forget again the next time he uses that thing on me!”

Nicole slowly realized the severity of the matter, and finally just nodded. The packed a few things in a small bag, and together they sneaked out into the night.

Lukas had a little bit of money, it would be enough to get them on a train somewhere. Nicole, however, only ever got money from her parents when she needed something, so she never had much on her. But it would be okay, they would be able to flee.

Nicole’s parents owned a vacation home in another state, and Nicole knew where the spare key was hidden, so it made the most sense to go there. They jumped on the first train, and giggled as they sat down and the train started moving. They had made it.

Mike first noticed when he got a call from Lukas’ parents, asking if he knew where Lukas was. He didn’t suspect anything immediately, but not long after, he got a similar call from Nicole’s parents. After hanging up, he felt his insides stir with emotions. First, sheer panic. He rushed over to his pants to feel that the mindbender was still safely in his pocket. As he felt the surface with the strange electronics, he relaxed, and his fear turned to anger, that soon built up to a rage. So they had fled. Somehow, Lukas or Nicole had found out about the mindbender, and ran off like little scared bunnies from the big, bad wolf. They had deprived him of what was rightfully his. Stolen his toys. And now they were surely sitting somewhere, laughing at him, feeling safe. Maybe Lukas got to fuck Nicole’s ass now that Mike wasn’t there. The thought was unbearable, and Mike slammed his fist so hard into his desk that it splintered underneath. This would not do. He was going to find them.

He began thinking. He knew about Nicole’s parents never giving her money, so most likely they had fled with whatever money Mike had. It couldn’t be that much, probably not enough for a plane ticket. None of the parents had mentioned a missing car, so they didn’t steal them, leaving train or bus as probable transportation.

Mike resolutely left home and went over to Lukas’ parents. Without thinking twice, he used the mindbender on them both to tell him about any relatives to whom they might have gone. He found out that the only relatives still alive had already been contacted, and Lukas wasn’t there. It also made sense because they would be found immediately, Mike thought. So any other homes then? No, they couldn’t afford it.

But Nicole’s parents surely did. Mike hurried over to them, and found them worried, but mainly angry. They seemed set on the idea that Lukas had run away with their little girl, twisting her head. They had seen how she had begun to dress, and how little she was home these days. The irony was enough to make Mike snicker, before using the mindbender on them.

They told him about two vacation homes, one in Spain, and one in the next state. Mike felt his insides turn with excitement. A dark, terrifying excitement. Like an apex predator on the hunt, he smelled their blood. He was on to them.

Mike told his parents that he would be out looking for his missing friends, and they, as usual, didn’t care much what he did. Some day he might punish them for being such lousy parents, he thought grimly, but he had other things on his mind now.

Since he couldn’t be absolutely sure that’s where they went, he checked the internet for buses and trains leaving for the next state, and all routes stopping near the vacation home. The house was situated by a lake in a forest on the countryside, meaning there weren’t many plausible bus stops. He then checked times, and felt his insides turn as he noticed one train that had left at 03 in the morning. They surely had picked the first possible departure, which made this one very likely.

Determined, he walked down to the train station. As he reached the information desk, he did not even hesitate to grab the girl’s hand and use the device on her before she had the time to even yelp.

He bent her mind to give him the information he needed—there had indeed been a phone number matching Lukas’ buying two tickets for the 03 train last night.

Mike had to sit down for a little while, or his rage would have made him do something bad. So they thought they could escape him? He would teach them.

But now he knew where they were, and they didn’t know he knew. He would think this through carefully before acting, making this into the perfect revenge as well as a good step towards Mike’s goals.

After sitting for a long time at the train station, looking at people rushing by, thinking and planning, he rose. He was in no hurry anymore. Let them get installed, he thought with a twisted little smile. Let them think they got away with it. You won’t know what hit you, Lukas.

Mike first contacted Lukas’ parents to let them know he had spoken to Lukas and all was well, no need to worry. Him and Nicole had taken a surprise vacation, and would be back soon. School was notified, no worries.

He then went back home to Nicole and rang the doorbell of the lovely mansion. Now that Lukas’ parents wouldn’t call the police, it was time to reassure Nicole’s parents too. However, they would need more convincing. Their precious little girl was in the claws of that monster Lukas, after all, they might just as well send out a search party anyway. And they would most likely start with the vacation home, since Mike had given them that idea when searching for them already.

He was let in, and it was apparent that they were still mainly angry, and not worried. That made it easier for him, a worrying parent would be tricky to convince.

“Good afternoon,” he said politely. “I just came over to let you know that I have talked to Nicole now, and that she has indeed left with Lukas on a surprise vacation.” Better to have the same story with both sets of parents, Mike figured. He grabbed the mindbender in his pocket.

“There is no need to worry, she asked me to let you know that she worried about Lukas not being Christian, and that she has actually left with him for a Christian camp. They have a no-cellphone policy, which is why she hasn’t contacted you.”

He decided to put in triggers on both parents immediately to avoid the risk of them somehow checking the truth behind this. Mike didn’t know the first thing about Christian camps and surely wouldn’t lie very convincingly.

“Oh, that’s a relief!” sighed Nicole’s mother. “I always thought he wasn’t good enough for Nicole, but if he’s willing to change his ways, I am willing to forgive and forget!”

Nicole’s father nodded but didn’t seem very happy still.

“She really should have told us before just leaving like that. It’s not like her.”

Mike added another trigger by reassuringly patting Nicole’s father on the back.

“Don’t worry, she did write a note, but since the window was left open, it must have flown out by the wind.”

They relaxed further. It seemed plausible to them, and the fact that it was a Christian camp made them cling onto the fact that she was doing something good.

“The camp happened to be close to your vacation home, so they might stay there for a little. They asked me if I wanted to come, and I have always wanted to go on a camp myself and learn more about Christianity. I was wondering if it would be okay with you both if I rented that house? You want me to be there to look after Nicole.” Mike added a trigger after the last part of the sentence on them both, squeezing their arms simultaneously. They exchanged looks.

“Well I don’t see why not. We do want you to look after her, she hasn’t been away for a longer period of time,” said Nicole’s dad.

“She does need to get used to living on her own,” Mike replied innocently, and squeezed their arms again.

“Yes, she really does,” Nicole’s mom nodded enthusiastically. “She should learn how to become a good mother and wife!”

“And study to be able to earn a good salary,” added the father. “But how will she study from there?”

Mike smiled to himself. They were both already moving in the right direction—talking about staying for longer in the vacation home than just the duration of the fake camp.

“She can study online,” Mike interjected, and both parents nodded. “Me and Lukas will help, we are also studying online,” he added, and they seemed even more relaxed.

“That’s reassuring,” said the mother. “I’d love for you to go there and join them. I never knew you were such a good kid, Mike, I’m sorry for misjudging you!”

“Oh no worries, you know me well now after all,” Mike said grinning broadly, adding yet another trigger. The couple would now have the reassuring feeling of Mike being a long time friend.

They smiled at him and nodded. It was time to add the killing blow.

“Come to think of it, if we’re going to stay there and become good Christian churchgoers and valuable members of the society, maybe just buying the place would be simpler? I hear it is a lovely home, and the three of us sharing the expenses would make it cheaper for all of us. It is the most logical idea.”

With the final sentence, he squeezed their arms again, and watched them look at each other again, gears grinding.

“He’s right, dear,” said Nicole’s mother. “It is the most logical idea.”

“But they’re not here to sign anything,” the father objected.

“Oh no worries, you know I’m trustworthy,” said Mike with a smile and a wink. “I’ll sign it, the house will be in my name but you know I share it with the three of them.”

They only had to think for a short while.

“That makes sense,” said the father. “Okay, I will sell the house to you three, but it is enough that you sign the papers.”

Nicole’s dad left the room to go get the documents for the house, just as Mike had planned, and her mom stayed.

“It’s a shame both me and Lukas are rather poor,” he said, patting her on the shoulder twice.

“We can’t afford such a lovely home. I hope Nicole doesn’t have to stay in a cheap apartment.”

“Oh, oh no no of course not, oh dear!” Nicole’s mother exclaimed, covering her mouth. “Oh I’m sorry, Mike, I didn’t think of that.”

As Nicole’s father returned, he and the mother had a hushed conversation for a little, and then returned to Mike who smiled warmly.

“Mike, we have decided to gift Nicole the house. She is our daughter after all. But we need to make it official with a signature, and we really want you and Lukas to feel welcome in the house as well, so it will be like a gift to all three of you. Can you get their two signatures, and send us the papers back?”

Mike was surprised that they couldn’t see the devil’s horns he felt growing on his forehead. This was going so much smoother than he had anticipated.

“It will be a lot of back and forth, you surely trust me enough to just have my signature,” he said, squeezing their hands twice.

“Why, yes, naturally we trust you,” said Nicole’s father, smiling back at him. “Alright, let’s go with that. We will give the house to Nicole, but you can sign the papers, if you promise to take care of her for us.”

“Why of course”, Mike said, trembling slightly as he took the pen offered to him. He could barely believe it. Slowly he signed his name on the contract, and then it was official.

He stayed for some small talk, where he continuously used the mindbender to make them both feel at ease. If they changed their minds after he had left, it would be too late, and they would know it. And if they ever gave him trouble, he would just use the device again. But most likely, the story about making Lukas a Christian boy would have stuck with them, and they would feel bad for changing their minds.

After all that, and a lovely vacation home richer, Mike bought train tickets. Oh, what a glorious day this had turned out to be.

Mike arrived in the main city of the neighboring state in the late afternoon. From there it was a bus trip of another hour to get to the area where the village was, and finally, a twenty minute walk onto a lovely, winding forest road to reach the house. To Mike’s contention, he reached a fence saying “private property” after about ten minutes, telling him that there would be a large, uninhabited area around the actual house. No witnesses.

He felt giddy with anticipation now. All day on the train and the bus he had thought about how to punish them for this betrayal, and he had built up a detailed, amazing plan. Oh, how he would enjoy it. He felt the cloth in his pants straining.

Using small animal paths instead of following the main road, Mike could come all the way up to the main building without being spotted. He could see lights in the windows, and his heart soared with glee.

The house was beautiful. A large, white, two-story building with a black roof, a lovely fruit garden, and even a little gazebo in the same color as the house in the front yard. This would be perfect, Mike thought, as he sneaked closer to the house. It was getting dark outside now, so he knew he would be hard to spot through the windows, but he didn’t want to risk anything so he kept close to bushes and trees.

He finally spotted them in the living room downstairs, through the big panorama windows on the back of the house, facing a nice patio with a hammock and a fancy grill. The living room looked cozy, the sofa faced the patio and the windows, and two wooden beams reached from the floor to the ceiling on each tide of the sofa. On one wall was a big fireplace, and on the other side was a sturdy-looking oak table. The whole place looked rather rustic, in a very modern kind of way.

They sat on the sofa, talking and smiling to each other, as if they hadn’t just made the worst mistake of their lives. Mike felt anger bubble up inside again as he watched them. They were talking about him, he just knew it. Mocking his dick, probably. Making fun of how he thought he was in control. Well, he would show them control.

He sneaked back around the house, now that he knew where they were, and tried the front door. He snickered as he found it unlocked. They had thought they would be safe out here in the wilderness. Or they were just careless. Either way, it made the whole thing even easier.

Mike heard them talk in the living room, and sneaked closer. Quiet as a mouse, he hid behind a door leading into the room, and listened to them. Right now they were just discussing what to drink, and within a few minutes, Lukas rose from the sofa, and went towards the kitchen. He passed Mike behind the door, just inches away, and it made Mike feel invincible.

When Lukas had gone into the kitchen, Mike sneaked closer to Nicole on the sofa. She was leaning back, relaxed, just looking at the pictures on the walls, when she felt Mike’s hand over her mouth, and his whisper into her ear:

“You knew I would find you. And you are terrified of what I would do to Lukas if you alerted him in any way. You will sit here, quiet, and wait until me and Lukas return to the living room.”

Nicole’s heart beat like a drum, as she felt panic rising. But one peep and Mike would surely hurt Lukas. He was a dangerous man, so much worse than she had ever felt before, and she was frozen in place. She couldn’t do anything, or Lukas might even die.

Pleased with Nicole’s reaction, Mike turned and went into the kitchen. Lukas was on his way to pour two glasses of juice, and Mike let him finish before sneaking up close behind him.

“Hello, Lukas.”

The satisfaction of seeing Lukas jump with fear and turn around so fast that he knocked over the glasses, made Mike snicker before grabbing Lukas’ arm.

“You knew I would find you. You are deathly afraid of what I have done with Nicole. You will obey me to not make anything worse.”

He squeezed hard, and watched terror rise to new levels in Lukas’ eyes. It made him even further aroused, he could almost smell the fear. Just like a real apex predator, he thought, smiling broadly. That the smile made him look nearly insane was not something he was concerned with, but it made Lukas absolutely horrified. He couldn’t believe this was his nerdy, socially awkward friend that he had known since they were babies.

He had to obey Mike, or both Nicole and him would surely die.

Mike made Lukas walk into the living room, and Lukas relaxed when he saw Nicole. She had tears in her eyes and still did not dare to speak, even though Mike and Lukas were now in the room with her. Mike dropped his bag on the floor and pulled out a pair of sturdy handcuffs.

“Handcuff yourself around the wooden beam,” Mike commanded, pointing to one of the beams near the sofa.

Lukas obeyed, but sobbed already.

“Please, please Mike, don’t hurt her. It was my idea to run away, I’m sorry! We will stay now, just don’t hurt her, please!”

Mike was annoyed with his begging and sniveling. He was such a pussy, acting like a girl. That gave Mike an idea, but he pushed it aside for later. His whole chest was swelling with feelings of power, and now that Lukas was cuffed and secure, he turned to Nicole, who whimpered and nearly shrunk before his eyes.

“Well, well, well. You ran away from me. That wasn’t very smart, now, was it?” he said in a low, warm voice. Nicole began to cry.

“Please Mike, don’t kill us…” she cried, and Mike reached out to pat her on the leg.

“Oh, I won’t, don’t worry.”

With his other hand, he pulled out the mindbender, holding it so that it was clearly visible to Lukas.

“Mike, no, please! Please don’t use it on her, it was all me!” Lukas shouted, pulling on his restraints, his eyes wide open in terror.

“Oh, but she came with you, did she not, Lukas?” Mike smiled, still talking in the same, warm voice. “You have both been naughty little pets.” Both Lukas and Nicole twitched by his use of that word, looking slightly nauseated.

“Now, Nicole,” Mike continued, still stroking her leg, making her tense up. “You know you have been a bad girl. Running away from your parents. Leaving me, your friend. You wanted to do all those things with me, and then you just left.”

He squeezed her leg twice, knowing full well Lukas watched, and Nicole’s face became red with shame.

“I’m sorry, Mike,” she whispered, and Lukas roared.

“Don’t listen to him, Nicole! He’s fucking with your head! Don’t trust him!”

“Lukas is acting very badly for a friend too. I have not harmed you in any way, Nicole, everything I have done to you is what you have asked me to. And this is how you and Lukas behave?”

Nicole cried even more.

“Lukas, stop!” she sobbed. “Stop shouting at him!”

“But he’s lying, he is using the mindbender!” Lukas desperately screamed at her, panicking further now.

“There is no such thing as a mindbender,” Mike said with a smile. “That’s just fantasies. You know magic doesn’t exist, you’re a Christian!”

Nicole’s face went even redder with shame. It was clear that it worked, and worked well. Lukas dropped to the floor, sobbing hysterically.

“Please, Nicole, don’t listen!”

“Now, since you have been such a bad girl, Nicole, don’t you think you deserve a little punishment?” said Mike kindly. “You will feel much better afterwards.”

“Yes!” Nicole peeped, drying her tears. “Yes, please Mike, can you punish me?”

Lukas wailed from the floor, but seemed to have given up the screaming, and just cried and tried to cover his face.

“Well, of course, Nicole,” Mike replied softly, stroking her face. “I will punish you, and after your punishment you will be forgiven. But you did something really bad today, Nicole. You have been really, really naughty.”

He still used the stone, to deepen the effect of his words, even though he noticed that just being in the presence of him, and presumably the mindbender, had brought back some of her usual timidness. She had such a weak mind, it was almost too easy, he thought, smiling to himself.

Nicole hid her face in shame.

“Yes, Mike, I know, I have been so bad, and I deserve a severe punishment. Please, forgive me!”

“Oh I will forgive you after the punishment, don’t you worry. All will feel good afterwards. But first, it must feel a bit bad. A punishment is supposed to feel bad, so that you learn from it, right Nicole?”

“Of course, Mike,” she sighed, looking into his eyes with her tearful face close. “I understand, please, give me what I deserve.”

Lukas banged his fists on the floor, whimpering ‘no, no’ over and over again, but he couldn’t bear not to look. He needed to see what Mike was going to do.

“Nicole, both you and I know that a bad, naughty girl needs a good spanking.”