The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Mindbender

By Jo Queen

Chapter 7

It had been nearly three months since the great make-over, and Mike was truly living life. Nicole and Lukas had quit studying altogether, and were now fully dedicated to serving him, both sexually and otherwise. They were his servants, always willing, obeying every command. In the beginning, he had used the mindbender a little, but now it was barely needed at all. Mike just needed to tell them what he wanted, and they were immediately ready to heed his command.

In the few cases they didn’t obey immediately, Mike had some kind of punishment ready for them, and sometimes he thought that they might deliberately break the rules or disobey because they wanted and felt deserving of the punishment. It filled Mike with rushes of joy and exhilaration, it was as if he was truly a god.

However, it had become cumbersome that none of them worked or studied, meaning they were running very low on money. Mike was unwilling for them to start working, since that would leave less time for him to play with them, and obviously he didn’t want to work himself. So, he came up with a plan. Nicole’s parents were filthy rich. They had already given them a house, but Mike and the others still paid for utilities and food. If the parents provided them with a steady cash flow, they wouldn’t need anything else.

And thus, Mike called them up. He told them that they should come visit, to see how they were all doing. However, Mike knew very well that they would definitely not approve of Nicole’s new look, or Lukas’ for that matter. So he needed to bend the parents’ minds before they even met Lukas and Nicole.

He scheduled the meeting for the upcoming weekend, so that he would have time to plan, and also a few days while the parents were present, to work on their minds. Mike realized how he was truly looking forward to it, he felt uplifted and energetic. There was something new, a challenge, something different from just ordering Lukas and Nicole around, who he didn’t even need to convince. Their minds were completely open. But the parents, now them, them he would need to work on. It would be so much fun!

Nicole’s parents, Rita and James, came by car and parked it outside the house. They knocked politely, but Mike could already see through the door camera that they were hesitant. Probably because they had spotted the camera he watched them through, as well as the other cameras that Mike had installed along the road up to the house. He smiled broadly. Even better.

“Good afternoon sir, ma’am,” Mike said politely as he opened the door. He was dressed in a dark gray suit, and held a glass of brandy in his hand. Nicole and Lukas had been told to stay in their room upstairs, and be quiet until Mike told them to come down.

“Oh, hello Mike,” said James and peeked behind him. “Where is Nicole?”

“She’s not here yet,” Mike replied calmly with a smile. “She and Lukas will join us a bit later. Why don’t you come inside and have a cup of coffee?”

He invited them in, and acted like the perfect host, seating them in the sofa where he only a few minutes earlier had fucked their daughter in the ass and covered it with semen. It amused him to think of it. He sat down in the armchair facing them.

“So, now that you are here, I will immediately cut to the chase,” Mike began, clutching the mindbender in his pocket and looking at the couple in front of him. “Your daughter has changed since you last saw her. She has developed a new personality and changed her appearance.”

The mother and father exchanged worried looks.

“You always wanted your daughter to be a housewife to a good, successful man,” Mike said and gently tapped their arms simultaneously.

“Yes, that’s true,” said Rita, looking relieved. “I was afraid you meant that she had changed into something… bad.”

James didn’t look as certain—after all he had always wanted Nicole to study to be able to land a good, well-paying job as well as being a good, Christian wife—but it did sound appealing that she was becoming a housewife after all.

“Not at all. Nicole has stopped studying because she decided she wanted to learn fully how to be a pleasing wife. You love that too, James, having a wife that stays at home and takes care of all your needs,” Mike grinned, winking at Nicole’s dad. After the trigger was in place, he grinned too.

“Why, I do, of course.”

“And a woman who is happy to do everything you ask for is the epitome of a good wife,” Mike carried on. He could feel that the mindbender was getting to them, clouding their own thoughts and replacing them with his. It made him feel glorious inside.

“Yes,” replied Rita, smiling at James.

“And you never felt that Lukas was particularly successful. He was never good enough for Nicole.”

Rita and James nodded, looking solemn again as they thought about how Lukas was a poor choice of husband. Mike smiled further. He straightened his tie a little, and continued:

“You see, Nicole and Lukas aren’t actually a couple any longer. Nicole wishes to become my wife instead.”

Nicole’s parents looked at him, and to his satisfaction, they didn’t look upset, or even that questioning. The suit he wore, together with how he spoke so convincingly, didn’t even make them question how he was successful. He just looked the part.

“However, I have particular tastes,” Mike continued. “You just said that the epitome of a good wife is one that obeys and does what her man needs of her.”

He put the triggers in, and without even blinking, the parents believed that that is exactly how they had phrased it, and furthermore, they believed that’s how they felt. Why would they have said it otherwise?

“Of course, Mike,” said James politely and winked at him, as if they shared a manly secret. Mike rolled his eyes on the inside. Pathetic.

“Well, my wife would need to look according to my preferences,” Mike continued, smiling back at them both, but now sounding more business-like. This was going exactly as planned, and it was time to change the mood in the room. “If I am to marry Nicole, she needs to look the way I prefer.”

“Oh, of course, Mike,” said Rita worriedly. “Please, don’t hesitate to marry her, it’s important that she stays with you. Doesn’t she want to change? I can talk to her!”

Mike could barely stop himself from laughing victoriously. It had worked even faster than he imagined, and he didn’t even have time to use the mindbender before Rita’s reply! Suddenly, they both thought that Mike was the best, even the only, option for Nicole, and that it was paramount that she did what he wanted.

“No, she did agree to change her looks,” Mike said with a reassuring smile. “It’s just that…”

“What?” asked James. “Anything, just let us know, we will be sure to talk to her.”

Mike savored every second of looking at their attentive faces, ready to whip their daughter into shape, into any shape Mike wanted. So quickly had they gone from barely knowing Mike, to knowing that he was the only man worthy of Nicole.

“Well. My principles are to not spend my own money on anyone else. It’s a little eccentric, I’m aware, but that’s how I feel. I had planned to marry a wealthy woman, who could take care of herself, but Nicole, if she is to be a housewife, won’t have any income.”

He let the statement linger, but he could already see that they had taken the bait, hook, line, and sinker.

“Oh but Mike, of course we will give Nicole money! We have plenty to give, we will set up a fund for a large enough sum for her to live comfortably with you, and then have it siphon money into her account every month,” James said confidently. It seemed important to him that Mike did not for a second believe that they didn’t have enough money.

He pretended to think about it.

“Well, yes, that would work. However, I would prefer it if the fund siphoned money into our joint account.”

“Oh, naturally,” Rita nodded. “That is perfectly understandable.”

Mike smiled a winning smile at them, knowing full well that the “joint account” was his personal one.

“Well, in that case, I don’t see any problems with this arrangement. I agree to marry your daughter.”

He leaned back with a grin when the parents cheered and raised their glasses to him, drunk on the power surges he felt as they rejoiced in the fact that he agreed to take their daughter and pay him for it.

After they had had a few drinks and talked some more, Mike decided to let Nicole’s parents see her. He had told her to wear the sluttiest outfit she could think of, and she came downstairs in not much more than red panties, black, fishnet pantyhose, and red suspenders that only covered the nipples on her swelling, bouncing breasts, and barely that.

At first, her parents didn’t recognize her. After staring at her for a long time, their minds clearly working hard to understand why they were so hesitant to feel ok about this, Mike had mercy on them and used the mindbender to let them know that they loved how she had devoted herself to look like whatever Mike wished for.

“Oh, you look like such a… a slut…” whispered Rita with a giggle, sounding as if she had never used that word in her entire life.

“Thanks mom,” said Nicole with a smile, making her full duck lips pout further.

“Now, I’m sure you would like to meet the boy who Nicole decided to leave for me,” Mike mused, and called for Lukas to come down. Lukas had been ordered to dress in a pink, flowery dress that looked like something a child would wear.

James chuckled as he saw him.

“Oh my, I’m so glad you decided to marry Mike instead.”

Nicole looked puzzled at first, and looked at Mike, but when Mike nodded she smiled broadly and nodded as well.

“He’s an amazing man, I’ll do anything for him.”

“Me too,” Lukas whispered, clearly a little embarrassed and shy.

“Quiet Lukas, speak when spoken too,” Mike commanded sternly, taking pride in the fact that Lukas had been reduced to nothing. He was a worm, nothing more than dirt under Mike’s shoe. Mike needed him as entertainment, a performing monkey.

Lukas apologized and then took his place kneeling next to Mike on the sofa. Mike slapped him, informing him that he would be punished later, and smiled when Lukas blushed.

“So, it’s quite a home you have built here,” Rita said admiringly. It was amazing how fast her mind had become like putty in his hands, she accepted everything she saw as normal, even desirable.

“Why thank you. I am glad you like it,” replied Mike, and decided to move along to the next part of his plan immediately. As soon as he had realized how easily he bended the parent’s minds, he felt an urge to use it, to use them. Just to watch himself succeed.

“As guests in my home, it is of course my pleasure to allow you to use my toys.”

Mike stroked the mindbender with his fingertips, but right as he was about to use it, he felt a strange clarity inside his head. It felt just like when he used the mindbender, like he could see every thought process in their heads, every twist and turn, all the different conclusions they could reach with every thought path. It was amazing.

“You have always wanted to try something new in the bedroom.”

No triggers, he just watched them, smiling. The wave of near orgasmic heat when they grinned back at him, nodding, was indescribable.

“Lukas, I want you to lick Rita’s pussy nice and sensually, until she climaxes.”

Rita gasped, and her face became pink, but she giggled.

“Ohh, wow. I… really? Here?”

“James finds the thought incredibly sexy,” Mike added, winking at James. He noticed how Nicole’s father had hardened inside his pants.

“Yes, please, Rita, let Lukas do that,” James breathed, looking eagerly at his wife as she pulled up her white skirt, removed her panties, layed down on her back on the sofa and spread her legs. Immediately, Lukas rose from the floor, crawled over and began licking her. She moaned loudly almost immediately. Maybe James wasn’t that fond of oral.

As Lukas was on his hands and knees licking pussy, Mike felt the ideas just flowing into his head. The ultimate humiliation.

“James, you have secretly been turned on by men looking like women. This is your opportunity to try it out.”

James looked like the temperature rose inside him with several degrees. He looked flustered and horny, nothing like the dignified gentleman that had walked through the door.

“Really?” he whispered. “Can I…”

“Pull up his skirt, he’s wearing pink panties. Slowly pull them down, feel the heat. And just… go from there.”

Mike hid his mouth so that no one would hear him chuckle. James had pulled his dick out by just hearing Mike’s word, and after freeing Lukas’ ass from his panties, James immediately began pressing it against Lukas’ asshole.

Mike hadn’t tried playing with Lukas that way, he had wanted to humiliate him by doing something like that, but since Mike himself didn’t want to touch Lukas that way—it was simply beneath him altogether—he had never had an opportunity.

Lukas did not stop licking the moaning and groaning Rita, who had started to raise her hips to meet Lukas’ tongue in her ecstasy, but he whimpered as James’ dick started to press against his ass.

“Relax, Lukas, and it will hurt less,” Mike chuckled, and waved for Nicole to come to him.

While watching the scene in front of him, he undressed her, as if she was a doll, and steered her down into his lap, facing her parents and Lukas on the sofa, onto his erect member. She watched them as Mike had her ride him, he massaged her huge tits and pinched her nipples almost absentmindedly as James penetrated Lukas in front of him. Lukas winced and groaned, clearly uncomfortable, and Mike enjoyed every second. Watching Lukas be humiliated like this, as well as Nicole having to watch her parents behaving like this without fully understanding that she is supposed to find it weird… not to mention watching James and Rita, the rich, uptight Christians, behave like porn stars, was exhilarating beyond belief. If Mike had been so inclined, he could have taped this and had them pay him forever to not leak it. But he had no interest in doing that. He much rather wanted to explore this new feeling—it was as if he had opened a new chamber in his mind, and saw everything so much clearer.

When Lukas made Rita orgasm, James was so excited that he increased the pace, making Lukas cry out in pain as James’ cock rammed into his ass. James climaxed as well within a few thrusts, and watching the once so strong and tough Lukas shiver with semen running down his leg, made Mike squeeze Nicole’s breasts hard and cum inside her with a long grunt.

He rose and went to clean himself up, leaving everyone else panting and relieved in the living room. He wanted to try more, but Nicole’s parents were already his. He controlled them within a few hours. He needed another subject.

Mike left the house, telling the others that he was going for a walk. He took the long dirt road down towards the village, thoughts and ideas buzzing in his head.

As he walked into the village, he saw a lonely woman, red haired, who sat on a bench, seemingly on their way home after a gym pass. She was in her training clothes, resting on the bench in the incipient nightfall, seemingly not a care in the world. Mike’s heart skipped a beat, he had to control himself and not be too eager now.

“Hello my lady,” he began, and watched with a smile as she looked up, looking alarmed and disgusted already. He loved that look, and loved to change it. “You are looking for company.”

His insides somersaulted as he watched her face change. He hadn’t used the mindbender. He had just seen her mind, clear as day, and with his own mind had traced her thought process and just… bent it. Her thoughts followed his now, not the other way around.

“I do actually…” she said, looking a little confused. It was obvious that she was in the state where she didn’t quite understand why she felt what she felt.

“You have been longing for someone to touch you.”

Her face reddening now, looking down, shy but starting to burn.

“I… how… who are you…?”

“I am the one you want touching you.”

Mike had his way with the woman just around the corner of a house. She wasn’t particularly good looking, and he wasn’t even horny, but the fact that he had bent her mind without using the device had made him rock hard immediately. He had made her do a couple of things that he could see she didn’t like, just to test the limits, and when she obeyed, he had orgasmed just by the sheer feeling of power.

He walked through the village as if in a dream, occasionally commanding someone he met to do something, and felt a burst of butterflies inside every time as they obeyed.

Finally he sat down on a park bench near the end of the village, just feeling his head spinning with the power rush. For what felt like ages, he just thought about all the things he could do, all the endless possibilities.

And just as silently as the first time Mike met him, the stranger sat beside him on the bench.

“I take it you are enjoying yourself,” he said in a dark, somewhat amused voice. He looked exactly the same as Mike remembered him. And this time, it felt like seeing an old friend.

“You knew this could happen?” he said, not answering the question. “That you can bend minds without the device too?”

“I did not know it would happen to you, but I am aware of the possibility,” the stranger replied, smiling a little. Mike was quiet for a while. Other people’s minds were wide open to him, but the stranger’s mind was a fortress. Mike did not even try.

“You never needed the device back then, did you? You can control minds without this device too,” he finally said, exhaling.

“I can,” came the short answer.

“Why did you give it to me?”

“I didn’t. You bought it.”

“Did that little flower in a macaroni box really mean anything to you?” Mike said with disbelief.

“Not at all. But it meant something to you.”

Mike thought about it.

“So by me giving it to you, I showed you something, I take it.”

“You showed me that you believed.” The stranger looked at him with a crooked smile. “You have to believe for the device to work.”

Mike took out the strange, smooth stone with the curiously ancient-looking electronics. The stranger grinned.

“Don’t you understand?” he added. “For you to be able to use the mindbender… the mindbender first has to be able to use you.”

He gently took the stone from Mike who didn’t protest.

“And now, it has taught you its final secrets. You won’t be needing it anymore.”

Mike looked at him. It felt like they were two gods, sitting among the ants on earth and discussing.

“Do you want it back?” he asked.

The stranger returned the mindbender to him and shook his head.

“There is no need. You hold on to it. You will not want to share it today, or tomorrow, or in decades. But one day you will grow bored, and then you will find a willing, open mind out there. You give it to them.”

The stranger rose from his spot next to Mike, and by the time Mike had turned his head to say farewell, the stranger was gone. Instead, Mike rose too, and began heading back to his house. Inside were his harem, his slaves. It felt good, he was no longer in any rush. He would continue toying with them, maybe send the parents home, maybe fill the house with more slaves. New ones.

He passed the red-haired woman he had played with on the way back, she was still at the bench, her hair ruffled and still red in the face. She smiled shyly as she saw him. He commanded her to follow him, and she obeyed without hesitation.

Mike let her know that she would be part of his group now. She would get to please him every day. She giggled at the thought. Already his, already bent, already a slave. Outside the house he fucked her on the porch before going in. Just because he could. Simply pulled down her training pants again, opened his pants and fucked her, fully dressed, from behind against the font door. She moaned and begged for more, so he let her go down on her hands and knees and crawl into the house with him, still bare assed with her pants at her ankles. She would live like this now, she would be his dog, on all fours at all times for him, he decided. He could do anything he wanted, to anyone he pleased.

A whole new life was ahead of him now.

The birth of a god.