The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Mindbender

By Jo Queen

Chapter 4

Mike put his plan in motion immediately after the evening with Lukas and Nicole. He wasn’t exactly sure whether it was because he liked slutty looks, or if it was the exhilarating feeling of turning a nice girl into a bad one, but whenever Mike looked at Nicole, he wanted to use the stone to just see what she would look like in, well, just something a little more daring.

He began hanging out with them both, as many evenings as he could, and just as he had predicted, they began easing into it. After just a few weeks, Lukas stopped asking to borrow the mindbender, his mind accepted the fact that he didn’t want it or need it anymore. And he and Nicole were both so used to having Mike around that they kissed, groped each other, and even had sex without him even having to use the device.

Of course, he was never invited to participate. They would need mind bending for that. And Mike had planned for precisely that to happen the upcoming weekend, since Lukas was once again home alone for two days when the rest of his family was on another fishing trip. Mike thanked his lucky stars that Lukas was the only one in the family who hated fishing, so that he often had the whole house to himself.

Mike now wanted to try something with Nicole before the weekend came. However, Nicole was still very much Lukas’ girlfriend, so it would be a lot easier to get his way if he went through Lukas. So after school, before leaving for their separate homes, Mike stopped Lukas. Clutching the mindbender, he smiled at his friend.

“Hey, you think Nicole would look really sexy in black underwear instead of white.”

It was a statement, rather than a question, and Mike tapped Lukas’ on the shoulder almost playfully, twice. If it didn’t work, he could play it off as a joke, because he still wasn’t sure if you could change someone’s preferences so easily. He knew Lukas didn’t really care what Nicole wore.

“Oh, wow, yeah definitely,” Lukas replied, chuckling. “But she’s a little… well. Conservative.”

“I bet she would do it for you if you asked though,” said Mike lightly. “I mean, she does love you and wants to be sexy for you.”

“I guess, yeah… it doesn’t hurt to ask,” Lukas said, a bit thoughtfully now as if considering how to present the idea to her.

“You could go buy her some, and gift them to her?” suggested Mike innocently. “I know a good store.”

And with that, they both turned to walk downtown instead, eagerly chatting about what to buy and how to put it when they asked her. Mike noticed contentedly that Lukas was already talking about ‘we’, it was so natural for him to have Lukas with him together with Nicole.

In the store, Mike nudged Lukas in the right direction. He had already known exactly what they should buy, because he had walked past this store so many times, sneaking peeks in their window. And the mannequin in the window was dressed in amazing, black lingerie. Black, fishnet stay-ups, a black thong with tiny straps criss-crossing over the pelvis, and a black, padded push-up bra. Nicole didn’t have a large chest, this would surely help getting what she had to look a little bit bigger at least.

Lukas paid for all of it, still excitedly planning how to present this to Nicole, and Mike walked next to him, musing. All this for just one idea planted by the mindbender. The rest went on its own. It made him feel powerful that he had figured out so much about how to use the device.

After leaving the store, they went their separate ways, both looking forward to the weekend.

As the weekend came, Mike followed Lukas home from school. Nicole wasn’t allowed to stay over as usual, but she would come and hang out in the evening and then come again the next day. So tonight, they would give her the underwear, and then, hopefully she would wear them the next day.

Nicole came over as they were gaming, and as always, she patiently waited for them to finish what they were doing. This time, they hurried more than usual, as they were both looking forward to seeing her reaction.

Mike was ready with the mindbender, but he really wanted to see if it was necessary to use it at all, or at least, how it would be used if he had to.

They didn’t do it right away, they sat and chatted for a while first, giving Nicole compliments here and there. She was bright and smiling the whole time, so finally, Lukas handed over the lingerie, neatly packed into a little present.

“Oh, wow, what’s this?” Nicole asked cheerily, and opened the box. Her face fell a little when she saw the sexy underwear.

“Babe, I walked past the lingerie shop in the mall, and when I saw these, I just had to buy them. I can’t even begin to imagine how hot you would look!” Lukas exclaimed, stroking her arm.

Nicole smiled shyly, turning the clothes over in her lap, clearly a little uncomfortable, but flattered at the same time.

“I uh… well, I never wore anything like this…”

“I know, I know, and of course you don’t have to do it, but I just thought about how sexy you are and then had to get them for you.”

Mike smiled broadly, Lukas was doing a great job. He could see Nicole wavering, and there was something so hot about her awkwardness, how she let herself get eased into the idea of wearing something so out of character for her.

“Well… I guess I could at least try them on,” she said in a low voice, almost as if she was afraid her parents would hear her.

“Why don’t you put them on underneath your regular clothes and wear them tomorrow?” suggested Mike, as if just thinking of the idea.

“Yeah… I can do that,” she said, blushing a little but still smiling, and Mike knew she was in the trap now. She would surely change her mind a few times before tomorrow, but now she had said it out loud, adding the boys’ disappointment to her conscience if she didn’t comply.

The following day, Lukas and Mike waited excitedly for Nicole to show up. She was late, and Mike was sure that she was still debating with herself. But she would come, and she would wear the lingerie, he was sure of it.

True enough, about 30 minutes later than expected, Nicole showed up, and she was bright red in the face. She wore a blue, quite short dress that was buttoned from top to bottom, together with black leggings, she had obviously tried her best to dress up.

“Hey sexy!” said Lukas, and she giggled nervously. Mike knew for sure what was underneath that dress and leggings now.

He didn’t have to wait long. It seemed as if both Nicole and Lukas had waited for this moment, and they were soon kissing on the sofa, while Mike sat next to them.

Lukas seemed to try hard not to rip Nicole’s dress off and have a look, but Mike had other plans, which he had told Lukas about earlier, before Nicole showed up. And just as he thought, Lukas had taken his idea to heart, without even needing persuasion.

“Hey Nicole, it would be so sexy if you would… you know… strip for us…” Mike felt heated at Lukas’ use of ‘us’. He loved it.

Shyly Nicole rose, and a little awkwardly at first she began removing her leggings. Mike and Lukas both cheered her on, giving her compliments as more and more of the fishnet stay-ups became visible. She had really sexy, fit legs and the stay-ups looked perfect on her, thought Mike.

Nicole moved on to slowly remove her dress by unbuttoning all the buttons that held it together in the front. More and more she revealed, the roundness of her breasts that the push-up bra created—indeed they looked slightly bigger now—the bra… her flat, sexy belly… and then came the grande finale. Lukas gasped and let out a ‘oh my god’ as Nicole grew tired of unbuttoning, turned to have her back against them, and let the dress fall to the floor.

Her tight, round ass was beautifully displayed to them, framed by the thin lacy straps that were the thong, enticingly leading down between her pouting buttcheeks.

“Babe, you’re the hottest woman in the world,” Lukas panted, and Mike could see how hard he was already. Somehow, there was something that irked Mike about Lukas. Something about him still being Nicole’s focus, speaking as if he was the man in the room, and not the one with magic powers… Mike shook his head. Lukas was his friend, he should be happy for him.

Nicole turned now. The bush between her legs were showing through the straps on the panties, and Mike was a little disappointed by it. Lukas didn’t seem to care one bit, he was already pulling Nicole close, having her sit in his lap, facing him, one knee on each side.

The two were getting heated next to Mike on the sofa again, and Mike watched as usual, stroking his cock underneath his pants. But now, it was time to try something new.

He leaned close to Mike and whispered in his ear, lightly squeezing his arm:

“You get turned on by watching people giving head.”

He squeezed again, and Lukas sort of jerked a little.

“Wanna put on some sexy videos?” he breathed, and Nicole blushed and giggled, clearly enjoying the effect she had on him.

“I guess, yeah!” she whispered.

Mike took the liberty to put on something he quickly found online on the big TV screen, and watched Lukas remove Nicole’s bra and fondle her tits as he watched around her. Mike already knew Lukas liked watching porn, he was an 18 year old guy after all, so this first nudge was more to get him to ease into it.

“You want to watch it live,” Mike whispered, nudging Lukas twice.

He could see the gears turning inside Lukas’ foggy, lustful head.

“Hey, Nicole,” Lukas panted, licking and sucking her nipples now, making her moan and grind her crotch against his.

“Yeah baby?” she gasped, stroking his chest and rubbing against him.

“It would be so hot to watch you… to sit on the side, and watch you suck Mike’s dick…”

Nicole clearly froze, and Mike, who had been ready—even though he had hoped she would do it willingly—gently squeezed her leg.

“You get turned on by giving Lukas what he likes,” he whispered, squeezed again, and Nicole visibly relaxed. She was still thinking, but it was clear she wasn’t shocked by the question anymore.

Finally she turned to smile at Mike… and it was a veiled, sexy smile. Mike grinned in return.

“Mike, would you like me to suck your cock?” she mumbled, both red faced and excited at the same time.

“I’d love for you to do that,” he replied, and watched in awe as she, topless and still keeping eye contact, slid off Lukas’ lap and crawled over to Mike on all fours. He couldn’t resist the urge to reach out and stroke her tits, and breathed a sigh of relief as she didn’t seem to mind. Doing something less dramatic after setting her mind to suck a friend’s dick did apparently not register anymore. Mike made a mental note of that, and took his time to really feel Nicole up, finally getting to touch that sexy ass he had been drooling over, rubbing her nipples with his thumbs, watching them perk up to his touch. He felt a rush of adrenaline, even though she did not seem to react that much to his touch at all. She needed time to really be turned on by him, Mike figured, and let go of her to lean back and enjoy the show as she unzipped his pants, reached in for his dick, and pulled it out.

Mike was slightly smaller than Lukas, he knew that already. But watching Lukas with his dick in hand, stroking it and moaning as he watched Nicole open up and lower her head over Mike’s, made him feel a sting of envy. Nicole would clearly notice how Lukas was bigger than Mike.

He soon got other things to think of. The feeling of Nicole’s lips and tongue on his dick was indescribable. Obviously it always felt good getting your dick sucked, but there was something otherworldly about knowing that he had made it happen by just nudging, using the mindbender perfectly. It was as if he was a god, and Nicole and Lukas were his willing underlings, obeying him.

Nicole wasn’t nearly as good at giving head as Alexa, which of course didn’t surprise Mike at all. But it was good enough, and soon he knew it was just a question of seconds before he climaxed. He grabbed Nicole’s hair on the back of her head, gently, and just to be sure he murmured:

“You love swallowing.”

He tugged her hair twice, she moaned, and he began thrusting into her mouth, even more aroused by the feeling of controlling her. Within a few hip movements, he orgasmed, and watched Nicole swallow it all, smiling up at him.

Lukas nearly came as well, but held back, and Mike watched them finish each other off by Nicole finally taking off the panties and riding Lukas on the sofa. They climaxed together, so loudly that Mike was almost afraid that the neighbors would complain.

“Oh wow,” Nicole moaned afterwards. “That was incredible!”

Both of them did seem a little bit hesitant towards Mike though, and he found it best to use the mindbender again on them both, reassuring them how sexy they had found his participation. The mindbender worked just as it had on Alexa, the fact that it had already happened, made it so much easier for them both to accept that they had wanted it to.

So all in all, thought Mike, he had had to use the device a little bit more than he had hoped, but it was a great start. If they kept this up, this would soon go by itself, he was sure of it.

Mike continued hanging out with the couple as much as he could, and joined in on the fun on several occasions. He was a bit frustrated after the fourth occasion of him getting his cock sucked, that he still needed to use the mindbender afterwards because both Nicole and Lukas somehow struggled with feeling bad afterwards. Nicole was clearly still a good girl, and good girls didn’t do these things. Well, thought Mike, time to change that, then.

He began nudging Mike to try new things on Nicole, like fingering her in the ass to make her ease into the idea of anal, get her to wear the lingerie in school as well as at home, and getting her to buy new, more daring clothes. Shorter skirts, tighter tops, more daring colors.

And slowly, Nicole began to enjoy being the center of Lukas’ attention like this, getting to please him so much. She started to wear the new clothes to school too, and even bought a pair of high heel boots.

The evenings she spent more and more with Mike and Lukas, and now it was more the rule rather than the exception that she gave them both head before having sex with Lukas.

Mike whispered new ideas into Lukas’ ear, and one day, he finally got to watch Nicole getting a bikini wax, assisted by a giggling Lukas. Every single hair was pulled out, and Mike couldn’t resist stroking it gently, feeling the softness of her pussy, before she once more got a little awkward and he backed off. Instead he suggested the put on the lingerie again, and he jerked off as Nicole put it on and danced for them on the floor before being fucked from behind by Lukas in his bed.

It was amazing, watching the slow change of Nicole. From the hot but conservative girl, to slowly becoming a little slut. Shaved pussy, short skirts, tight shirts, and the boots she got all by herself.

“Nicole, you would look sexy in make-up,” Lukas said one day, and Mike chuckled. He had not even used the mindbender, Lukas was getting these ideas on his own now.

“Okay babe,” Nicole replied without hesitation. “What would you like?”

And so, Nicole added dark, daring make-up to her repertoire. Blood red lips, black and red eyeshadow, rogue that accentuated her cheekbones. And then, one day she came to school with a new, sexy haircut that neither Mike nor Lukas had asked for. Mike’s heart soared with joy. It was rolling on its own. He could hardly believe how well his plan worked.

Nicole still took everything off and changed clothes before coming home, so some part of her was still mindful of her parents. But Mike noticed that she had begun swearing, and sometimes she suggested that they skipped school to hang out and have sex. The slut was coming out, and there was no stopping her.

Mike decided it was time for the next step on the very day that marked the sixth month from when they first got the mindbender. Nicole was going down on him, and Lukas was stroking his cock and watching Nicole’s head going up and down over Mike’s cock… and then Mike reached out and gently pulled on her, showing her to let go of his dick and come closer.

Nicole was clearly turned on, but the change of the normal procedure made her hesitant. Mike had anticipated it, but was somehow a bit annoyed by it too. He swatted Lukas’ leg next to him twice, commanding:

“You want to see Nicole ride.”

Lukas moaned, squeezing Nicole’s butt where she was standing, leaned halfway over Mike, still unsure.

“It would be so sexy, Nicole,” he groaned, and then Nicole relaxed and straddled Mike, grinding her soft, wet pussy against his rock hard dick. He had not even had to persuade her with the device, she was as butter in their hands now, Mike mused, and squeezed her ass, pulling her closer.

He was so eager that he fumbled trying to get his dick inside her warmth, and he cursed himself for looking like a clumsy nerd. But finally he got it right, and Nicole’s tight pussy was finally clutching his dick as he slowly entered her. How he had longed for this moment. Ever since he first met Nicole, as Lukas’ introduced her to him, had he fantasized about fucking her, and now he was. Lukas’ hot girlfriend was riding him on the sofa. He was fucking Nicole. Oh god, it was unbelievable.

She rode him slowly, moaning and gasping, even louder than usual. At first Mike was ecstatic, thinking that she enjoyed his dick more than Lukas’, but as she went on with her porn sounds, he realized it was most likely to make Lukas horny. Had he not been so caught up in having her soft, lean, fit body grinding over him and him touching every inch of her, he might have been disappointed. But right now, he was just enjoying it, and focusing hard on not ejaculating immediately.

He had practiced that, to be able to stop himself from cumming too fast. It was easier now, he had a few tricks, and could now more often than not decide himself when it was time to let go.

Mike began fingering Nicole’s asshole, still trying to get her used to the idea of anal. That would be trickier, because she had clearly told them on several occasions that she did not want to try it.

But a fingertip massaging and tickling the back hole was getting her heated now, and she blushed deeply as she moaned louder and alternately clenching and unclenching her butthole in response to his fingering. He would get her there eventually.

Thinking about fucking Nicole in that tight, sexy ass was too much, and Mike groaned loudly as he exploded inside her, squirting into her wetness with forceful pumps.

As soon as he came, Nicole left him and began riding Lukas, and Mike nearly got erected again just by seeing his own cum drip alongside her inner thighs. What a little whore you have become, Nicole, he thought, grinning broadly as the couple came after just a few seconds next to him. Soon, he would be the main act instead of the foreplay.

After this breakthrough, Mike’s head was constantly filled with thoughts of Nicole’s tight, virgin little asshole. He needed to be the first, he knew that. He had to be the first man to fuck Nicole in the ass. The thought was breathtaking. He would finally come before Lukas for once in his life, whatever happened after this, he would still have the fact that he was the one who fucked Lukas’ girlfriend in the ass before Lukas. He just needed to convince her that she wanted to try it.

They were in his home for once. It wasn’t optimal, since his house was smaller, and his room only had a single bed, but this time that would suffice.

After making out, getting each other hot and ready—which was basically all they did nowadays as they hung out—Mike hinted that he wanted Nicole on the bed on all fours, making Lukas immediately want the same.

Then, Mike began to use the mindbender. It was actually the first time in a couple of days, since their last meetings had gone smoothly without even needing it.

He first told Lukas that he enjoyed playing with Nicole’s ass. He then took out some lube he had bought, and just had to put it where Lukas saw it to make him use it. He gently rubbed the lube around and inside Nicole’s ass, making her gasp and moan with the sensation.

Mike let him go for a while, just fingering, tickling, massaging, and gliding with one, then two fingers in and out of her ass. Nicole spread her legs, and blushingly arched her back, begging for more.

That was Mike’s cue, and he sat down next to her, and began fingering her now throbbing, wet pussy. Nicole began moaning louder, gasping as Mike played around her clit. To be honest, he wasn’t exactly sure how to please a woman like this, but seeing that this was in his best interests, he listened closely for her signals, feeling when she clenched and grinded his hand.

Nicole was getting so aroused that she trembled now, and that was when Mike left her pussy. She groaned with disappointment, and Mike chuckled and promised to be back soon. And then, he went and picked out his newest purchase—a red dildo. Rather modestly sized, but that was exactly how he had wanted it. Normally he wasn’t that into toys, but this one played a particular role.

He sat down next to her again, and began massaging her pussy again, gently stroking her clit, and felt her tremble with lust once more. He held the dildo towards Lukas, hoping it would be enough, but Lukas seemed hesitant. Maybe he wasn’t entirely sure still, or he was just considering it, but Mike felt he couldn’t wait. He needed Nicole to be constantly on the verge, so horny that she didn’t think too hard.

“You can’t wait to see Nicole’s ass taking the dildo,” he urged, and nearly laughed as he realized he had tapped Lukas’ leg with the dildo as a trigger.

Lukas took the toy, and Mike could see heat building up. Lukas was getting horny by the thought now, and gently he pressed the tip of the plastic dick against Nicole’s well lubed asshole.

Nicole barely noticed what was happening behind her, and as the dildo pressed harder, she pointed her ass up to meet it. The tip began to enter, and Mike had to focus hard on continuing to finger Nicole’s pussy so that he didn’t stop to just stare at her tight asshole opening up, accepting the dildo.

Lukas went so slow, moving back and forth, inch by inch going deeper into her ass. It was as if she no longer knew what was happening, she was engulfed in the flames of passion, and the dildo in her ass at the same time as Mike tickled and pleasured her pulsating clit, was the epitome of sexiness to her.

She began clenching up, and Mike knew it was close now. He couldn’t wait.

“Hey Lukas, see if you can reach under her to lick her to orgasm,” he panted, and Lukas looked as if he was about to come just by hearing that. He slowly pulled the dildo out, and began placing his head underneath Nicole, who, when she noticed, spread her legs even further to lower her pussy to his face. Lukas began licking her, and that’s when Mike quickly lubed his own dick, and before Lukas could see what he did, he penetrated Nicole’s ass.

Nicole groaned with renewed lust, and the feeling of the tight, forbidden ass around his erection, Mike could only go on for a few thrusts before losing control completely and cumming violently into Nicole’s ass. He cried out, grabbing and squeezing her ass until she whimpered, and then came herself, making Lukas moan with lust as he felt her convulsing over his face.

Mike just sat there on the bed, shivering, watching Lukas get his dick sucked until he came just a few seconds later. Nicole looked a little uncomfortable, and Mike quickly used the mindbender to reassure her that this is exactly what she had wanted when she asked for more. Inside, the lust for power rose way higher than his physical one.

It took him several hours to land from this high.