The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Mindbender

By Jo Queen

Chapter 3

The whole day, Mike walked as if in a mist of fury. He felt so embarrassed. How could he have forgotten the fact that Alexa obviously would never let anyone know what she had done? She probably even tried to tell herself that it hadn’t happened. And that she was an actor, and naturally great at hiding her true feelings. God, how stupid he was. But she would pay for humiliating him.

He hadn’t managed to activate the trigger, but he had set the command in place. If he was correct, all he needed to do now was to squeeze her arm the same way again before she left school, and stay close to her.

He waited outside her classroom at the end of the day, cheeks still burning red with embarrassment just by standing here. She’d pay. He’d make her pay.

As Alexa walked out from the classroom, she spotted him immediately.

“What the hell?! You again!” she hissed. But before she could alert more attention to them, Mike lashed out, quickly as a viper, squeezing her arm in the same place as before.

Alexa just stared at him in silence, her mind clearly working.

Mike saw the two boys coming to the door, and began walking away. God, he hoped she followed, because he had to hurry before anyone else saw him and tried to hinder Alexa. Mike wasn’t an idiot, if someone physically restricted Alexa from going with him, she wouldn’t do it even if she was commanded to, unless he commanded her to like, punch them, or something. Which, in retrospect, would have been fun to watch, he thought, smiling to himself.

Outside the school building, Mike dared to slow down and look behind him. His heart somersaulted when he spotted Alexa, walking a bit further behind, looking angry and distraught.

Not daring to alert any type of attention, anything that could stop the events from unfolding, Mike hurried home with Alexa walking behind him the whole way. Outside the gate to his house, she stopped.

As soon as Alexa had spotted Mike walking up to them, the memory of his disgusting cum inside her mouth, the taste of his dick, the smell of his clothes, had come back to her and she felt nauseated. But she had gone over this in her head a million times during the weekend. He had done something to her, like, drugged her or something, and she’d been tricked to do what she did. No one would ever hear about this, she’d make damn sure. If he told anyone, they wouldn’t believe him, and she sure as hell wouldn’t let on that anything at all had happened. She wouldn’t give him that pleasure. Instead, she would make sure that he never came within ten meters of her.

So she mocked him, and her friends followed suit. He tried to tell people what happened, but obviously no one believed it, and she gave it her all with the insults and the mockery. He would never go near her again!

He even reached out and touched her, tried to make her come to his house after school. Was he daft or something, despite his nerdy appearance? Why would she ever do that? But Tom and Jonah saw it, and they only had to start walking towards that little pipsqueak and he took off running. Wuss.

After her last class, she let out a frustrated sigh. There he was again! Would she need to send some jock after him to beat him up to get the message through?

She was just about to threaten him with that, when he touched her again. And suddenly, she knew she had to go with him. She couldn’t explain why, but it was as if an invisible force pushed her towards the school entrance. She remembered the address he had said so vividly, as if it was printed on the insides of her eyelids, and she had to go there. Maybe to beat him up herself? Yeah, that was maybe it. But she didn’t fight. She wasn’t good at it. But maybe she should go there to know where to send the jock. That seemed plausible.

Full of conflicting thoughts, she followed Mike towards the house where he apparently lived. He didn’t say anything, or even look at her, just hurried along the pavement. I bet you feel like an idiot, Alexa thought, feeling a bit more pleased with herself. I sure made a number out of you today. Your face was like a tomato.

They reached his house, and the urge vanished. Relieved, she stopped, memorizing the address. The jock would slap him around a little, making sure Mike would never go close to her again.

She was just about to say something crushing and then leave, when Mike touched her arm again. What the hell was wrong with that creep!

“You will come inside with me, and you will not leave my bedroom until we go to school tomorrow.”

Mike had had some time to think while they walked, and he was definitely going to test the limits of the mindbender now. He wanted Alexa to know that this was her punishment for making him look like an idiot. He even trembled with anticipation.

Looking confused, and once more a little scared—god, he loved that look—she followed him inside and up to his room. Once they were inside, he locked the door, and enjoyed the sight of Alexa’s panicking eyes darting around the room. He had commanded her to stay here, but once again, not making her understand why. He had her trapped now, and he would use this to truly make her pay.

“What the hell is it you are doing to me?” Alexa spat, but Mike could hear held back tears in her voice. “Did you drug me? You do know this is illegal, right? You’re going to jail, you fucking creep.”

“I won’t go to jail, you came with me on your own accord, Alexa,” Mike said, trying to appear cool but he was trembling with excitement and nervousness. “There won’t be any illegal substances in your body, you wanted to come with me.”

“I know I want to stay here, but I don’t know why I want that!” Alexa exclaimed, her fear shining through the tough surface now. “You’re disgusting! And what you did to me last Friday was the worst experience of my life, why do I want to stay in your room?!”

Mike snickered.

“So you do remember last Friday.”

“Fuck you!” Alexa retorted, trying hard to remain calm. “What are you going to do to me?”

So many times Mike had gone over this in his head, exactly what to say and in what voice to say it. He felt strong and powerful, almost as if drunk.

“I’m not going to do anything, Alexa,” he replied calmly. “You’re going to do it, of your own free will. See, Alexa, I don’t like being looked down on by little sluts. I’m vastly more intelligent than you, and I deserve respect. And tonight, I am going to teach you that.”

Alexa’s eyes widened, but she still fought to remain tough and unaffected by his words.

“You’re vile. Everyone in school will know what a creep you are tomorrow!”

Mike stepped closer to her, and she involuntarily took a step back. He smiled. She was clearly afraid of him, despite her appearance.

“I don’t think you will tell them anything, Alexa. I think that tomorrow, you will sorely regret ever humiliating me.”

The inside of Mike’s head was buzzing with endorphins. He loved this. Loved everything about Alexa’s look of terror, and what he planned to do to her.

“First, Alexa,” began Mike again, and now he was holding the mindbender in his pocket. “First, you will slowly remove your clothes, until you are naked, facing me, legs spread and your hands behind your head.”

He tapped her arm gently, and she was so frozen in terror that she did not jerk back, and he tapped her arm once more. Tears welled up in Alexa’s eyes. And then she began to undress.

The sexy, black stockings came off, then the white, revealing, low cut crop top, her jeans miniskirt. She was in her incredibly hot underwear now, black lace that barely covered what was underneath. Mike could see a hint of her dark nipples underneath the thin, silky material, and she wore a thong that was nearly equally thin in the front, only just covering the slit that was her pussy. She was completely shaved, he noticed, and felt the temperature in the room rise by several degrees.

Alexa continued to remove her bra, releasing her large, incredibly sexy tits. They bounced slightly as they were freed, and Mike felt himself become instantly erect and throbbing. But he would do this slowly. No rush. They had all night.

Finally, she pulled down her panties, and now she was completely naked. Mike could see tears beginning to form in the corner of her eyes as she got into the commanded position, and she trembled as she showed him everything.

“I don’t understand,” she whispered, her tough facade vanished now.

“This is your punishment, Alexa,” Mike replied softly. “You shouldn’t have embarrassed me today.”

He slowly walked around her, taking in her curvy, fantastic body. He reached out his hands and began gently stroking her, tracing her curves, squeezing her round, soft butt. He then placed himself in front of her, making eye contact before he began caressing her enticing tits. He gently pinched her nipples, and he heard her gasp a little. He pinched harder, and she moaned, biting her lip.

He began moving his hands downwards, stroking her flat belly and hips, and then he reached her most private parts. His finger stroked her labia back and forth, and he felt on the verge of climaxing already. Calm down. Slowly.

She wasn’t wet, of course. She was nearly mad with fear now, he could tell. He had commanded her to stay in this position, so she could do nothing to stop him, and it must drive her insane not understanding why. Mike loved it.

“Now, Alexa, you will go to my bed, and get down on it on all fours, spread your legs and arch your back so that this sexy ass points right up at me.”

He tapped her twice again, and she dry heaved before obeying him, tears now streaming down her face, making her mascara run.

When Alexa was on the bed, arching her back as told, Mike walked up to her, and began squeezing her buttcheeks again, tracing the crack, and even massaging her wrinkled little asshole, making her groan with disgust.

“There’s a good girl. Now, you will stay in this position until I tell you otherwise,” Mike commanded, and then went on to try something he had thought about all weekend to test. “Furthermore, I want you to get your pussy wet for me.” He slapped her ass as a trigger for this one, out of amusement.

Alexa began moaning and breathing faster. Mike began fingering her pussy, and to his utter joy, began to feel her pussy get wetter. The mind was a beautiful thing! Getting wet was, after all, just synapses in the brain. Most likely, her mind made her remember something sexy, blocking out the fear for now.

When Mike felt she was wet enough, he added the next part of his plan.

“Okay Alexa, that’s nice and wet. Now, I’m going to fuck your pussy, and you will feel so horny as I do that, enjoying it. However, I want you to remember that you fear me and are disgusted by me.”

Mike had watched a lot of anime porn in his days, and had always been turned on by the oh-so-common plot line of a girl being raped but being horny and enjoying it at the same time. This was his chance to try that.

He put the trigger in place and activated it, and then he removed his clothes and got onto the bed with Alexa. With shivering hands, he grabbed hold of her hips. This would be the first time he penetrated a woman. To think it would be with the sexiest slut in school!

Slowly he began entering Alexa’s wet pussy, and to his glee, he heard her moan with pleasure, and then sob pitifully.

Mike fucked Alexa with deep thrusts, and ejaculated almost immediately. But all he had to do was finger her and squeeze those enormous, lovely tits, and then he was hard again. Alexa moaned and shivered, clearly loving every thrust, but she was crying too, and he could hear her whisper ‘no, no!’ as she was being penetrated. It felt as if he was soaring in the skies, like he was on top of the world, the most powerful man alive.

Mike commanded Alexa to tell him when she was nearing orgasm, and took great pleasure in denying her to come. Instead, he pulled out, and this time he didn’t have time to think. He was so hungry for power, so horny, that he didn’t even think to give another command. He simply licked his own fingers and greased Alexa’s asshole up with saliva and her own juices, and then he penetrated her ass.

She screamed, but in his haze, he mistook it for pleasure. He fucked her hard in the ass, only a few thrusts were needed before he climaxed again, and pumped his semen deep into her. She cried violently now, and that’s when he realized that he had only commanded her to enjoy being fucked in the pussy. The only reason she had let him into her ass, was that he had commanded her to stay in position.

A pang of guilt rushed through his head. He had clearly hurt her. He hadn’t intended to do that. He wanted to humiliate her, not rape her. And this wasn’t rape, he told himself, she enjoyed being fucked in the pussy, and the ass… that was just a mistake. I could command her to forget that that happened. Or command her to not feel the pain. Pain is also just brain synapses.

He argued inside his head for a long time, while listening to Alexa’s hysterical crying. She was still in position, pouting her ass up and spreading her legs. There was something beautiful about it, Mike thought. She really paid for what she did to me. He lifted his phone and snapped a picture of it, even capturing some of his cum trickling down Alexa’s thigh.

“Alexa, I want you to get on your knees and look me in the eye, and apologize for humiliating me. Then, you will thank me for teaching you a lesson, and thank me for fucking you.”

The feeling when Alexa obeyed was indescribable. Mike felt his dick harden again when she whispered her thanks, clearly broken now. Her eyes were glassy, and she spoke in a monotone voice.

Mike let Alexa lay down in his bed, and went to sleep next to her. He set an alarm for 30 minutes before it was time for school. That was the final part of his plan.

As he woke up next to Alexa, she clearly hadn’t slept at all. It somehow made him even more joyful. But he didn’t want to risk anything. He had a picture of her now, but there was a good chance he would get convicted if she accused him of rape anyway.

“Okay Alexa, you paid your debt to me. Now, you will remember what happened yesterday up until now as something you wanted to do. It will be the most logical conclusion, because it happened without me forcing you, right?” Mike said, smiling, and squeezing her arm twice.

Alexa visibly relaxed in front of his eyes, even returning the smile.

“Did you have a good time?” Mike asked, stroking her face.

“Yeah,” Alexa replied, “but next time I’ll remember the lube!”

They went to school together, and all Alexa’s friends saw them coming together.

“Uh, Alexa? What are you doing with the nerd?” asked one of them, looking disgusted.

“We had sex yesterday,” Alexa giggled, and Mike felt once more like a god as he walked away. He knew the effect of the mindbender would wear off little by little, but now everyone had seen them go together and heard Alexa admit that they had sex. Even if she did begin to remember the darker parts—Mike wasn’t quite sure how that worked—she would also remember telling everyone that she wanted it. Most likely, she would try and convince herself too that she did.

As Mike was walking towards Lukas’ classroom, he noticed how he began to walk slower. He really didn’t want to hand the mindbender over to Lukas.

“Hey, Mike! What’s up, pal?” he suddenly heard Lukas’ voice behind him. Crap, he had already spotted him.

“Uh, yeah, hi,” Mike replied, attempting to look as if he was happy to see his friend.

“So, had fun with the device yesterday?” Lukas whispered conspiratorially.

“Yeah,” Mike replied, for a second forgetting everything else and instead remembering the feeling of penetrating Alexa’s slutty ass. “It was really cool.”

“Well, my turn!” Lukas said with a broad smile, holding his hand out. “I’m going to have another magical night with Nicole.”

Mike looked at him. Tuesdays they always had game night together.

“Ah, yeah, sorry mate,” Lukas added apologetically after seeing Mike’s face. “But come on, I really want to hang out with her tonight.”

Something clicked in Mike’s brain. He was so tired of always being second to Nicole. He was Lukas’ best friend, it wasn’t fair. It wasn’t fair that he got a hot, willing girlfriend, either. Mike wanted all that, he wanted to be a part of it. And it just so happened, that he had found something to make that happen. How had he not seen it until now? Screwing sluts like Alexa was fun, but… oh wow.

Suddenly, a whole future opened up inside Mike’s head, and he felt weak with the sudden rush of new power surging through his body.

“Lukas, buddy, you don’t want the mindbender today. And you want me to hang out with you and Nicole tonight,” Mike said calmly, squeezing the arm of his friend first once, then twice, before Lukas had the time to react.

“No of course, Mike,” Lukas replied with a smile. “You can have it today too, it’s fine. Wanna tag along tonight? Nicole’s place, her parents are away tonight so she finally gets that whole ass mansion to herself.”

“Yeah, I’ll come,” said Mike, smiling too. It was just lucky that he could hide that it hadn’t been a particularly friendly smile at all.

Later that night, Mike walked up to the huge house on the perfectly raked gravel path. Nicole really lived in a mansion, her parents were filthy rich as well as super religious. Mike had always been jealous of that too, but now he felt the winds of change blowing. This would be the beginning of something glorious.

Nicole didn’t seem too thrilled to have Mike over, and Lukas greeted him with a somewhat confused look on his face. Clearly as they had gone their separate ways after school, the effect had worn off, and Lukas couldn’t fathom why he had allowed Mike to both have the mindbender and come and ruin date night with Nicole. By the look of her face, he hadn’t been very good at explaining it to her, either. But Mike didn’t care. Soon, they would both enjoy his company.

He stepped inside the huge, open hallway, and followed the others to Nicole’s room. It was spacious, situated on the second floor, with designer furniture and a big, comfortable looking bed. It was squeaky clean inside.

“Alright,” Mike began, reaching out and grabbing both their arms. They turned to look at him, confused. “You want me to be here tonight. My presence here turns you on.”

He activated the triggers simultaneously, and watched with excitement how their smiles became warmer, exchanging looks with each other as they became hotter.

“We’re so glad to have you here, Mike,” Nicole said warmly, her voice slightly clouded. It made Mike horny just listening to her.

Mike sat down in an armchair in the room. He wondered if he would have to give further commands, or if this would be enough.

Lukas and Nicole began kissing each other, and Lukas touched Nicole’s chest over the shirt she was wearing. Mike watched, feeling heated. There was something so sexy about seeing them act as if he was a part of them, of their love. He felt included, truly included, for the first time in his life, and it was a wonderful feeling. He wanted more of it.

“Why don’t you remove your shirt, Nicole?” he dared asking. Would it work without the help of the mindbender?

Nicole blushed.

“Oh… Mike, I… I don’t know if that’s really appropriate…”

Apparently not. We’ll work on that, Mike thought to himself and rose from the chair, and repeated his question together with a trigger. To make sure that Lukas didn’t do something to stop this, he turned and squeezed his arm as well;

“You will forget about the existence of the device, and you love what Nicole is doing.”

Lukas smiled at him again, and then continued stroking Nicole’s body as she began to remove her shirt. Mike went back to his chair.

Nicole had no bra on, and her small, perky breasts were soon on full display in front of Mike. It was a little disappointing that she had such an athletic swimmer’s body. Mike loved big, bouncing tits and asses, styled hair, slutty makeup, and lingerie. Sweet, christian Nicole was a modest, sweet girl. Mike felt another rush of exhilaration. For now, Nicole. For now.

The 18-year-olds in front of him were both undressing now, and Mike had unbuttoned his pants, reaching towards his own, hard dick underneath and stroking it while watching. Soon, the couple had laid down on the bed, and they were breathing loudly, moaning and kissing. Mike noted contentedly that Nicole had begun unbuttoning her jeans too, without him commanding it. Apparently it was enough with the command that they were turned on by his presence and that removing clothes was okay, the rest came by itself.

“We… I don’t think we should be doing this, what if my parents come home early?” Nicole breathed, clearly longing to go on, but hindered by the thoughts of her parents.

Mike got up and walked over to them.

“You don’t care what your parents think,” he commanded, tapping her leg. He couldn’t resist the urge to stroke the top of her thigh at the same time, but she tensed up a little as he did, so he backed off. All in good time.

Mike had begun to understand the mindbender better by using it on Alexa. The mind was complex, and it would take many commands to get a person to enjoy or feel good about things that they were normally clearly against. Like, him feeling up Nicole and having both her and Lukas love it, would take more than just “you like that I do this”. Because they would still remember not liking it before, and their minds would question why they thought they liked it. Like with Alexa, she clearly liked having sex, just not with him. Also, after putting her through the whole ordeal the other night had worn her down, making it easier for her to accept that the reason for all that was that she wanted it herself.

Mike would need to spend more time with the couple, and with time, his presence would be natural for them, because they would remember him being a part of their relationship for a long time. And Mike was in no rush.

They were naked in bed now, and Mike exhaled as he watched Lukas lower his head and go down on Nicole. She moaned loudly as Lukas’ tongue began playing with her clit, squirming and clutching the sheets, spreading her legs wide for him. Mike inched the chair closer, leaning forward to see better. He was mesmerized by watching Lukas mouth over Nicole’s naked pussy, the bush seemingly not bothering him in the least. However, Mike couldn’t see much due to the damp, dark locks. We might have to do something about that too, later, he thought to himself.

Mike very nearly came himself as Nicole’s voice rose to a cry and her whole body convulsed as she climaxed into Lukas’ mouth. Shaking and trembling, she moaned as he left her sensitive, wet pussy and entered her, still raw from the orgasm. The sensation was apparently unbelievably arousing, since Nicole wrapped Lukas’ back with her legs and cried out with every thrust he made. Mike watched Lukas rise on his knees, holding Nicole’s butt and hips as she was now arched with her lower body in his lap. Lukas standing on his knees like that, gave Mike the perfect view of Lukas’ erect cock going in and out of Nicole’s glistening, slippery pussy, making loud, wet noises. It was incredible, and Mike couldn’t stop his own orgasm this time. He came inside his underwear, and reached out to grab napkins on the table next to him to clean up, all the while watching Lukas go faster and harder. For a few more minutes Lukas’ fucked Nicole as she was completely in her own world, gasping, moaning, crying with pleasure, until he finally groaned loudly and climaxed, pulling out and cumming on Nicole’s belly. Mike was already half erect again, wondrously elevated with what he was now a part of.

“Oh my god, that was amazing,” Lukas panted. “Baby, you are so hot!”

“It was incredible, Lukas… and thanks for being here, Mike!” Nicole replied, beaming towards Mike, making him feel warm inside. “My parents would be so mad if they knew about this,” she added, giggling as if it was hilarious to think of.

As Mike went home later that evening, clutching the stone in his palm as usual, his head was filled with ideas, each one more amazing than the other. He could not wait for his new, marvelous future.