The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Mindbender

By Jo Queen

Chapter 2

Morning came, a Saturday with beautiful, sunny spring weather. Mike woke up, and immediately began to frantically search for the mindbender. It had just fallen out of his hand in his sleep, and was lying next to him, but he still felt his heart beat faster.

In a few hours, Lukas would come over, and then Mike would have to pretend that he hadn’t tried the device on his own yesterday evening. Instead, they would test it on someone together, doing something normal with them. Not having them suck their dicks while crying.

Mike felt a pang of guilt rush through him when he remembered Alexa’s tearful eyes, looking at him with disgust and hatred, while having her full, painted lips tightly around his dick. He felt himself harden, and felt even more guilty. But for some reason, he couldn’t wait to see Alexa again, see if something had happened after yesterday. What would she look like when she saw him?

Pushing those thoughts aside, Mike got up from his bed. Still with the device tightly clutched in his hand, he got dressed, and then put it in the chest pocket on his checkered shirt.

Exactly two hours later, he heard Lukas park his bike outside, and went to the door to meet him. They went outside, and decided to go for a walk so that they could talk in private.

“Okay, so, just so you know, I still think we’ve been scammed somehow and that this won’t work,” said Lukas, laughing a little.

“We could at least try it,” Mike said nervously. He felt as if it was written on his forehead what he had done yesterday. “What do you want to try?”

Lukas looked around. They were passing a small park, and there were lots of people laying in the grass, walking their dogs, or watching their kids play in the playground area.

“Okay, how about this. Well use it to get someone to give us something stupid, something they wouldn’t ever dream of doing. Like, one shoe.”

Mike laughed at Lukas’ small scale test. But it was a good, and funny, idea. No one would do that unless mind controlled.

Casually, they sauntered up to a man standing in the shade, having a cigarette.

“Excuse me, sir?” Lukas said politely. “Can I bother you for a second?”

“Uh, yeah, what is it?” the man retorted, clearly surprised.

“You will give me your left shoe. Then you will jump on one leg, on the shoeless foot.”

Lukas tapped the man’s arm, and he stared in utter disbelief, most likely wondering what mental institution Lukas had escaped from.

“Uhh… wha…” he began, but then Lukas tapped his arm again.

The man stared emptily for a few seconds, and then resolutely bent down and removed his left shoe. He handed it over to Lukas who just stood there with a gaping mouth. Not in a million years had he actually, actually thought this would work.

As the man began jumping on the leg only clad in a white sock, Lukas just dropped the shoe in front of him and backed away.

Mike followed him, but as he turned, he watched how the man put the shoe back on, looking extremely confused, watching the two boys leave. They had not told him to forget that it happened, so most likely he was now struggling to understand why he had just acted like an insane person. For some reason, Mike liked the idea that they remembered, a lot better than that they forgot.

“Dude, dude!” Lukas exclaimed, grabbing his arms and staring excitedly at him. “It fucking works, dude!”

Mike did his best to act just as surprised and exhilarated, when in fact, all he wanted to do was to go find Alexa and see her reaction.

“Alright, shit. We need to try it again. Come on, one more time, Mike!” Lukas exclaimed, nearly jumping up and down. “What should we do now?”

“Uh… what about… we ask one of the girls over there to uh… kiss us?” Mike suggested casually, looking over to a group of teenagers, dressed in way too few clothes for the spring sun.

Lukas looked at him funny.

“What? You want that?”

“Well I mean, sure, I mean… I don’t care, we can do something else too, that was just a suggestion.”

Mike felt his cheeks redden.

“Uh, it feels a little… I don’t know, a little… rapey.” Lukas laughed lightly, trying to play it all off as a joke. Truth be told, he did feel a little awkward that Mike would suggest something like that. Those girls would never kiss either of them unless they were told to with the device, and… well. Wasn’t that the same thing as sexual harassment?

“Yeah, yeah, sure, it was just a thought. We can do something else,” Mike replied, feeling flushed. Why did Lukas have to make such a big deal out of it? They would want to do it if they were influenced by the mindbender! That’s not rape.

Flashbacks of Alexa’s tears rushed through his mind, and he quickly changed the subject.

“So, should we see if we can get the ice cream salesman to give us a free ice cream then?”

But Lukas was deep in thoughts now. Thinking about getting the girls to kiss them, had made him think about how he could use the device with Nicole. Nicole did like to have sex with him after all, it was just that she had to hide it from her parents, and that made her feel bad almost every time afterwards. What if he used the device to make her not feel bad? Like, make her think that her parents were ok with it all? It would be so nice for her to just be relaxed and enjoy it for real, without having bad conscience afterwards, for once.

“Hey uh… I changed my mind. We already tested it, why don’t we go back to your place and figure out what to do with it from here, shall we?” Lukas said absentmindedly, still thinking about how he could improve life for Nicole. Mike nodded, he was happy to leave the park. Just looking at the group of teenage girls made him flustered, and it annoyed him. He wasn’t a rapist.

Back at Mike’s place, they went inside and into his room. His parents weren’t home and Mike had no siblings so the house was empty, but the boys still felt like closing the door carefully. Then Mike slumped down in his computer chair and Lukas sat on the floor, leaning his back against Mike’s bed. Mike held the mindbender in his hand. It made him feel powerful just holding it.

“Okay so I think we should take turns using it,” Lukas started. “How about we switch every week?”

Mike felt uneasy just thinking about being away from the device for more than an hour.

“I’d rather we switch every morning,” he said, trying to act as if it wasn’t a big deal. “We can switch in school.”

“Yeah ok,” agreed Lukas. “But weekends I think we should switch next school day. Like, I have the whole weekend, and then you have the next one.”

Mike liked thinking about having a whole weekend to play with it, so he agreed.

“Ok cool. So, it seems the effect wears off by itself when we tell someone to do something. Like, the guy jumping on one leg, he stopped after a while,” said Lukas.

“Yeah but we also moved away from him. It could have worn off faster due to that, too,” Mike thought, thinking back. Alexa stopped after he had ejaculated. That most likely meant that in her head, that was the natural limit of a blowjob. The guy jumping on one leg seemed to realize what he was doing after they backed off. It made sense that the effect hadn’t worn off on Alexa, she had just performed the commanded action, but on the jumping man, it had worn off. It had at least something to do with the presence of the mindbender.

“Yeah, maybe. We’l have to test it ourselves and whenever we learn something, we let the other know. Ok?” said Lukas, smiling. He couldn’t wait to try it on Nicole.

“Yeah of course,” Mike agreed. “And we swear to tell no one about this. Deal?”

“Deal,” Lukas said solemnly. This was the first time he kept something from Nicole without feeling bad about it. It was better she didn’t know, but Lukas would only use it to help her.

“So… who gets it first?” asked Mike, trying hard not to show how badly he wanted it to be him.

“Rock, paper, scissors?” Lukas suggested, grinning. That’s how they usually settled things. Reluctantly, Mike agreed. It made sense.

They counted to three, and Mike felt his heart drop as Lukas covered his fist with his hand, demonstrating how his paper had beaten Mike’s rock.

“Give it here!” Lukas said happily, holding out his hand. “Today is Saturday, so I get it tomorrow too, and then you get it on Monday.”

Mike hesitated a little before reaching out his hand and dropping the mindbender in Mike’s. It felt as if he just lost a friend. I’ll get it back soon, he persuaded himself. On Monday, I will get the mindbender, and also see how Alexa reacts to seeing me. Confused, he felt himself harden slightly.

Lukas went home, and as soon as he was inside, he called Nicole. His parents and brothers were out on a fishing trip and wouldn’t be back until tomorrow, so it was the perfect time to test the device on Nicole. Lukas was so giddy that he could barely sit still.

When Nicole arrived, it was late afternoon, and Lukas had a dinner prepared with candles and fancy silverware. Nicole gasped as she walked in.

“Oh my god, Lukas, it’s so pretty! What’s the occasion?”

“Nothing babe, I just wanted to do something special for you,” Lukas replied, smiling. He loved her reaction, loved how she was already getting in the mood.

They had dinner, and Nicole couldn’t stop gushing over how delicious it was and how romantic it felt.

Lukas took some time after dinner, putting on music in the living room, sitting her down on the comfortable sofa and massaging her shoulders.

“This is amazing,” Nicole sighed, looking happy. “I love you, Lukas.”

“Love you too, babe,” Lukas grinned, feeling like a true Casanova.

“God I wish my parents let me stay the night,” Nicole murmured. “They don’t even like me coming over, mom keeps talking about teenage pregnancies…”

Lukas, feeling her tense up and the romantic feelings slipping away, quickly put his hand in his pocket and clutched the mindbender.

“You will not think about your parents for the rest of the evening, until it’s time to go home,” he said, squeezing her shoulder and speaking a little too quickly. He felt a bit nervous. What if it didn’t work?

Lukas squeezed her shoulder once more, and within seconds, Nicole had visibly relaxed.

“Oh Lukas, this is wonderful,” she breathed, and Lukas felt hotter where he sat behind her. Nicole had that voice she had when she wanted to have sex.

Gently, Nicole steered Lukas’ hand down from her shoulder, towards her chest. Her rather small, but perky, soft breasts were only covered by the thin cloth of her top, since Nicole didn’t wear bras. Lukas loved to feel her nipples in the palm of his hand, and soon, Nicole had removed her top and he got to cup them, uncovered, from behind her, stroking and playing with them until she was gasping with the heat.

“Lukas… oh god…” she moaned, and Lukas felt as if he was going to climax immediately. She sounded so horny, more than he had ever heard before. Was her parents really that much of a mind block to Nicole?

Nicole rose and began removing her jeans, and Lukas quickly followed suit. To his surprise, Nicole not only took off her pants, she immediately removed her white, cotton panties as well. He could see her tight, muscular butt and the back of her amazing pussy when she leaned forward to step out of the pants, and could not stop himself from reaching out and touch her behind, squeezing and stroking the back of her thighs. Nicole moaned louder, and instead of straightening up, she kept her ass up and moved to lean over the couch, placing her hands on the backrest. She spread her legs and arched her back, and Lukas had never seen anything so sexy in his life. She looked almost like a porn star when she turned to look at him, her hair messy and her eyes clouded with her lust.

“Go on,” she begged, and Mike continued stroking her, massaging her ass, and slowly inching closer to her pussy.

When he reached it, he once again felt an electric pulse throughout his whole body, nearly making him cum. She was so wet, impossibly so. Nicole usually needed hours of foreplay to reach the point of being wet enough to have sex, and even then she was never as wet as this.When Lukas’ finger easily slid in between her labia, reaching forward from behind her, closing in on her magic spot, Nicole gasped and cried out with pleasure.

“More, please, more!” she groaned, and Lukas reached forward and leaned over her to reach her breasts again with one hand, and the other slid further on her wetness, until he reached her clit. It was swollen and throbbing, and as he began circle it, Nicole moaned and pushed her butt back, pressing onto his rock hard dick.

“Ohh, Lukas, please fuck me, I want to cum with your dick inside me!” she cried, trembling and clearly on the verge of climaxing. Lukas couldn’t believe his ears, she had never, never used such language. It made him hornier than he had ever been before, and he fumbled with his underwear.

He came immediately when he entered her hot, tight pussy, and embarrassed, he pulled out, apologizing profusely.

“No no babe, it’s fine!” Nicole giggled, and got down on the couch. “Sit, I know the trick.”

As if in a drunken haze, Lukas sat down, and felt Nicole lean over him, first kissing him, and then slowly leaning over his still semi hard dick.

He was extremely sensitive, but Nicole felt it and just breathed on his cock, gently massaging his balls and the inside of his thighs. She had never given him a blowjob before, and Lukas noticed she wasn’t completely sure what to do, but just the fact that she tried and the notion of having her sexy lips and tongue so close, made him erect again. Slowly, Nicole began sucking his dick, carefully, trying out different posed, using her tongue, sucking harder and lighter depending on what Lukas’ responses were. He felt as if in heaven, it was so good, so incredibly hot… and before long he had to stop her or he would climax again.

Instead, he gently pushed her back on the couch, and she willingly raised her legs in the air.

“Please, Lukas, fuck me…” she moaned, and Lukas groaned and entered her again. This time he held out, he began thrusting slowly, gently, watching his girlfriend squirm and gasp for air under him. It looked as if she had never experienced anything like this.

“Harder!” she cried, and he sped up, thrusting harder into her, feeling her wetness all over his pelvis now. The inside of her thighs glistened with her own juices.

“I’m coming…” she gasped, and Lukas could feel her tensing, the muscles in her vagina clenched around his cock and he had to focus hard on not coming again before she did. He fucked her with long, hard thrusts, and with a scream, she dug her fingernails into his back and wrapped him into her legs so that he was forced so deep into her that he felt her pelvis pressed hard against his. Her orgasm was long, she writhed under him and continued crying with lust, gasping for air as her whole pussy pulsated, and then he couldn’t hold back. He climaxed as well, and filled her with another load of semen, thanking the gods that she wasn’t too much of a good girl that she couldn’t hide her pills from her parents.

They lay on the sofa for a long time, just wrapped around each other, talking quietly and stroking each other. Nicole was so relaxed, and Lukas thanked the stranger for the hundredth time in his head this evening.

Nicole had told him that she needed to leave at 9.30 in the evening, and it was about 9.15 when her phone rang. Lukas could see her father’s name on the screen, and rolled his eyes a little. Yes, Mr Forster, your daughter knows it’s time to go soon.

To his surprise, Nicole just looked at the screen, and then let it ring out.

“Shouldn’t you take that?” Lukas asked quizzically.

“Nah, it was just a random number,” Nicole replied carelessly, and Lukas felt in awe. The command had been not to think of her parents until it was time to go. Before that time, she wouldn’t even recognize their names, because that would mean she would think of them. Amazing!

After Nicole had left, and Lukas had cleaned up after them and gone to bed in his room, he just looked at the mindbender in awe. Just think of all the ways he could improve things for him and Nicole with this. The future sure looked bright right now, he thought with a smile and fell asleep, having the best sleep of his life that night.

Monday came, and Lukas was feeling well rested and happy. It felt a little sad to lose the mindbender until tomorrow, but he had had such a wonderful weekend that it was well worth it. Besides, he wanted Mike to be as happy as himself too.

He had used the device on Nicole again that Sunday, when they were over at her house and she was studying. She complained that she couldn’t focus, and he had gotten an idea to try. So he had simply commanded her to read through the pages she needed to read, and remember everything. And it worked. She read through the pages at normal speed, but then she remembered everything word for word, and could answer every one of the questions at the end of the chapter.

“It’s so weird!” she laughed. “I usually never remember anything after the first read! It must be that I am nice and relaxed after tomorrow,” she added in a whisper, winking at him with a broad smile. He laughed and rejoiced in the fact that even though she now thought of her parents, the night before she still had in vivid memory.

But now, it was time to give the stone to Mike. He seemed impatient where he stood, waiting for Lukas outside his house. When Lukas handed the mindbender over to him, he looked as if he physically melted a little, as if he had been tense ever since the device left his possession. Which was the absolute truth. Mike had not been able to stop thinking of the mindbender the entire weekend, and had barely slept.

As soon as Mike had the device securely in his pocket again, he felt at ease. He said bye to Lukas who had an early gym class, and then he hurried over to the other side of the school. That’s where Alexa had her drama classes, Mike knew, because he had followed her here a few times before to just watch her during her breaks. He could not deny that he was fascinated by her, how easily she carried the role as the school’s slut. Her voluptuous body that was always dressed in a way that seemed dangerously close to revealing a boob or even her entire ass.

He saw her sitting with her friends in the open area outside the classrooms now, giggling and acting normal. Let’s see what happens when she sees me, he thought to himself, smiling. The whole weekend he had pictured this moment, letting it play out in his head in different scenarios. Her face dropping and her running away, or having her whole face pale with the memory, stuttering and stammering… or even shyly coming up to him and asking why she felt the urge to suck his cock again. He loved every one of his fantasies.

Mike sauntered up to the group, casually, looking straight at Alexa with what he hoped was a sly grin.

“Hello Alexa,” he said, and all the chatter died down. Alexa looked up. She raised her eyebrows. If she felt anything, she didn’t reveal it.

“Who the fuck are you?” she asked, and the girls erupted in laughter.

Mike felt his face flush, and the walls closing in. She must remember, he thought. But she’s acting as if she doesn’t. Fuck!

“I’m the one whose dick you had down your throat last Friday, bitch!” he blurted out, desperately trying to keep his cool. He needed a reaction, something, anything!

“Uhh… yeah, I bet I do that every night in that perverted little head of yours. Fuck off, nerd!” Alexa snorted. The girls laughed even harder, and began mocking him.

“Why are you even talking to Alexa, creep? Just fuck off!”

“Yeah, you really think she’d be interested in your ugly face? Piss off and leave us alone!”

Mike’s cheeks burned with humiliation and anger, but it was as if he was frozen in place, he couldn’t even lift a finger. Drama classes. The fucking slut is an actor. Fuck, why did I do this out in the open like this? Shit, I need to get away from here, and god fucking damn it, I will get my revenge on you, bitch!

Alexa leaned close to him, he could smell strawberry perfume and a light, citrusy whiff of her hair products.

“I would need tweezers to even find your pathetic dick, loser. Why are you still here? Get the fuck away from me.”

Without even thinking, Mike exhaled and whispered, loud enough that only Alexa could hear.

“You will go to my house at 1562 Wiltford Street after school.”

He leaned forward and squeezed her arm before she could jerk back, and then she ripped her arm back with a disgusted sound before he could squeeze again. But Mike soon got other things on his mind. Alexa’s two male classmates were walking towards him with threatening facial expressions, and he quickly let go and scurried off, accompanied by the sounds of laughter and jeering after him. You’ll pay, Alexa. Just you wait.