The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Mindbender

By Jo Queen

Chapter 1

“Sniper in the tower, second window from the top! He got GankoMan. I’m pinned, I can’t get to him.”

“Yeah, yeah, I see him! Shit, he crouched down.”

“I have like a gazillion mobs on me, I can’t do anything, fuck… aww dammit! I’m down.”

“I got the sniper! Wait, I’ll come res you.”

Lukas watched as Mike’s soldier character ‘MickeyMauser’ came closer to his own, lying on the ground while the screen pulsated in red to show that he was incapacitated and dying. As the other soldier attempted to resurrect his, he saw a light flashing a bit further away on his screen.

“Wait, Mike, Mike, stop! Another sniper!” he yelled into the microphone on his headset, but it was too late. Helplessly, he watched Mike’s soldier’s head explode in a red mist, and his friend cursing in his headphones. ‘YOU LOST’, the screen informed him.

They were just about to start a new game, when Nicole entered the room where Lukas had his computer set up. She smiled at him and waited in silence until he lowered his headset.

“Hey baby!” Lukas said, shining up at the sight of his girlfriend. He often felt that she was way out of his league, with her shoulder length, dark brown hair, her thin waist and athletic build, flat stomach and rather muscular arms from swimming lessons twice per week. But she loved his warmth, his humor and social skills. Even though he had rather average looks, short, brown hair and basically no facial hair, dressing in regular jeans and t-shirts, he was well liked. Him and Nicole were in the same class in school, and had been together for three years now, since they were fifteen.

“Hey hun,” Nicole said and kissed him. “I got off early. Wanna do something?”

“Of course! Just a sec, gotta tell Mike.”

Lukas put on his headset and unmuted his microphone, quickly telling his friend that he had got other plans and needed to logout. Then he promptly turned off the computer, and looked back at Nicole with a warm smile.

Mike stared at the notification on his screen; ‘LukeWarm05 has left the group’, and felt his insides tingle with frustration. He hated when Lukas did that. He said he could play for at least another hour, and then oooh so lovely and sexy Nicole shows up, and he just drops everything.

Obviously, Mike knew he was jealous. He was 18 now, and never had a girlfriend. Lukas was the chatty, social butterfly, whereas Mike, well… he was the nerd in its true sense. Sure, Lukas loved playing video games and they often had little projects going on together, like building Lego robots or goofing around in Mike’s parents’ garage, trying to fix old bikes and stuff… but Mike was the skinny, introverted one, with glasses and zits and a strong urge to correct people who were wrong. That is, not the popular guy.

But Lukas liked hanging out with him, they had been friends since they were little kids. It was just that ever since Nicole came into their lives, Mike had had to share Lukas. And he didn’t quite like that. Well, that, and the fact that Nicole was unbelievably hot, and it took Mike every bit of concentration not to let anyone know that he felt like that.

He played a few games on his own, but it didn’t feel as fun after Lukas left. Instead, Mike decided to roam around the internet and see if he couldn’t find something to have as their next project together.

The past few months, the two friends and Nicole had worked on an old car that Nicole had inherited from a passed away uncle. Calling it a car had been somewhat an overstatement, it was basically just the extremely rusty shell of a car with most of the innards completely useless. But they had had fun hunting down cheap or free spare parts, putting it together, and finally making it work. Nicole had turned out to be quite the mechanic, surprising both Lukas and Mike, and despite the jealousy, Mike had enjoyed being with them both.

But now the car was fixed, and they had sold it to a friend for a little well-needed cash, and Mike missed the time they had spent. He wanted a new project, and fast, so that Lukas and Nicole didn’t have time to come up with something dumb just the two of them.

Mike entered a few of his shadier online forums. Most of the places he frequented, he could tell Lukas about, but the ones more prone to, well, ‘dubious behavior in the grayscale of legality’ as Mike liked to call them, he kept a secret. He trusted Lukas, but Nicole was a “good Christian girl”—Mike made mental air quotes around the thought—and would most likely consider it her duty to tell on him.

One of the threads in the forum was a sales thread. In there you could find everything from weapons with their serial number sanded off, pets that were illegal in their state, drugs… you name it. Mike didn’t use any of that stuff, but he liked the fact that he knew places to find them. It made him feel important. Besides, maybe one day he would need them, and then it would be impossible to get them unless he had been a member of this site for many years and deemed trustworthy.

He scrolled aimlessly, until his eyes fell on one of the more recent posts. He must have missed it at first, because it looked so unnoteworthy, among all the SUPER CHEAP or MUST SELL TODAY titles. It simply stated ‘mindbender’ in lower case letters, nothing else, and had no replies.

Intrigued, Mike clicked on it.

“Mindbender. Used, but working perfectly. Contact me via DM. No phones.”

The poster had zero post history and his profile was completely empty, but it fascinated Mike that he had been a member of the site for over ten years. That was twice as many years as Mike.

The fact that no one had written any replies, made Mike think that it was just a joke, or a mistake of some sort, but for some reason he didn’t quite feel like dismissing it. There was something deeply intriguing about the whole thing. A ten year lurker, deciding to shitpost now? Why? What would be the purpose of that?

Mike stared at the short ad again. What even was a ‘mindbender’? He tried to google it, but only found a bunch of sports stores. Apparently Mindbender was the name of a ski brand. He was sure the mystery poster didn’t post on the dark web to sell skis. So what else could it be?

He rose from his chair and paced around his room, trying to find a logical explanation for all this. He came up with nothing. Fine. Only one way to find out.

Mike sat down by his computer again, and clicked on the username; ‘Stranger404’. He pressed the little envelope symbol, and began typing in the little box that appeared.

“Hey, what’s a mindbender? /MickeyMauser”

After clicking send, Mike stared at the computer for a few seconds, and then rose again to go get a glass of water from the kitchen. When going downstairs, his mom asked him to empty the dishwasher, but when he came back to his room it had only gone twenty minutes. Even so, he saw that he had received a reply. Looking closer, he noticed that he had received it just a few seconds after leaving his room. Was this guy like constantly logged into this forum or something?

“Hello there, MickeyMauser. I like your username. A mindbender is an extremely dangerous tool that lets you into people’s heads. /S”

Scoffing with disbelief, Mike hit reply:

“Dude. I’m serious.”

Instantly, the notification popped up:

“So am I. You asked what it is. It is a tool for making people do what you want them to do. /S”

Not knowing what to believe, Mike scratched his head and just looked at the message for a little while. Was this guy trying to trick him somehow? But why would he do it with something that looked so blatantly made-up?

“What, so, like, mind control? You expect me to believe that?”

“I honestly do not care what you believe. I am telling you what I am selling. You are not forced to buy it. /S”

Mike felt something stir inside. There was something about this Stranger111, something… something he couldn’t put his finger on. But he had managed to peak Mike’s interest, that’s for sure.

“Why would you ever want to sell something like that?”

“I created it for fun. I have no need for it. /S”

“Alright, so what’s the catch then? How much are you selling it for?”

“Something important to you. /S”

Mike jerked as he read the latest message. Immediately, he glanced to the left of the screen. A small box, adorned with dry macaroni and seashells, with a yellow, wilted flower in it. It was so dumb, really, but it was the only gift from a girl he had ever received. Emma, the girl next door, who had given him the box with the then living flower inside when they were five. Later that summer, she died of leukemia. It was the most precious thing he owned, but to anyone else it would mean zilch.

“Is this where you tell me that, like, 10 grand is important for me?”

“No. I’ll settle for that thing you first thought about while reading my message. /S”

He shut down the computer, and rose quickly, staring at the now black screen. Once more, he began pacing, nervously now. Who the hell was this guy? What was happening? He couldn’t possibly know what Mike had been thinking about. And, technically, he hadn’t even said that he did. But it felt as if he did. It felt, through the screen, that wherever this dude was sitting, he had known that Mike had thought about Emma’s flower.

It was getting late, and he had school tomorrow, so Mike decided to just forget about the whole thing for now. He was just off balance, he reasoned, because Lukas had blown him off. Tomorrow he would be able to think clearly.

But throughout the school day, Mike could not stop thinking about it.

At their lunch break, Lukas went over to him where he sat outside on a bench, and sat down with him.

“Hey, what’s the matter? You’ve been off all morning. You’re not mad I left with Nicole yesterday, are you?”

“No, of course not,” Mike lied. “It’s just… well… I came upon something yesterday. And it’s stupid, I know, but I… well I can’t stop thinking about it, you know? It’s the dumbest thing.”

“Well obviously it’s dumb if it interested you,” Lukas joked, and Mike chuckled, genuinely. He liked having Lukas here, it all felt less scary now.

“Okay so… I found this really weird ad online. Someone selling a ‘mindbender’.”

“A mindbender? What the hell is a mindbender?”

“Yeah that’s what I thought but… hey, I can just show you the whole conversation instead, okay? You wanna come over after school?” Mike pleaded. He really wanted Lukas to see, to reassure him that this was just a dumb joke.

“Well, uh, I kinda promised Nicole…”

Lukas noticed Mike’s look, and suddenly felt guilty. Besides, he was very curious of what could bring the normally so down-to-earth Mike out of sorts.

“Hey, it’s fine. I’ll come over. I’ll tell Nicole I’ll see her tomorrow.”

Relieved, Mike nodded, and when Lukas started to tell him about the movie he and Nicole watched yesterday, he actually enjoyed just listening and not thinking about the Stranger for a while.

“Alright, so the guy is a scammer,” Lukas concluded. “There’s no such thing as mind control.”

“Yeah but he doesn’t even want any money! What’s the scam?”

“I don’t know, maybe he will bash your head in and steal your organs if you meet up with him?”

Mike laughed.

“In that case, wouldn’t he have gone for something a bit more, you know, sellable? Like, a van Gogh painting or a Rolex or something? Not something we’d immediately dismiss as a joke?”

Lukas didn’t answer. Mike could see that he didn’t believe this was true, but that he also struggled to see what the purpose of this whole thing was.

“How about this. We tell him we want the thing. We go together, meet up in a public place, and just… check it out?” Mike said after a long pause.

“Dude, and what, you gonna give him Emma’s flower?” Lukas exclaimed. “Just tell him that, I don’t know, that old pencil is your most valuable possession.”

Instantly, Mike noticed that Lukas had not even protested meeting with the guy. So he was intrigued as well! And, he had a point about the flower. But, for some reason, Mike didn’t think that anything else would do. He wouldn’t sell, unless Mike brought that specific flower. He just knew it.

“It’s fine. I don’t need it anymore, it’s just a silly keepsake. Emma won’t care.”

It hurt a little, talking like that. It wasn’t really that insignificant. But he really, really didn’t want to blow this whole thing because of a sentimental piece of trash.

“Hey again, so, I’ll buy it. If you’re still selling.”

Mike typed quickly, and Lukas hung over his shoulder. Within seconds, the reply came.

“I am. We can meet in the mall, on the benches outside Starbucks. /S”

“Oh my effing… he knows where we live now, is that it? Dude, I don’t like this.”

Lukas was the one pacing now. But Mike was too invested, he couldn’t stop now.

“Okay. Can we do it today?”

“Yes. I’ll be there at 7pm. Tell your friend not to worry, there will be plenty of people there. /S”

Mike felt a jolt of fear, and quickly closed down the message window, before Lukas could see. It was insanely creepy now. But he didn’t want Lukas to back out.

“Uh, he said 7pm today. That’s in an hour. Let’s go now, so we can be there before him, and, I don’t know… be prepared.”

It took some convincing, but finally curiosity took the overhand and Lukas went with Mike to the mall. They sat down on the low, concrete wall of the mall’s fountain, a bit away from the benches outside the popular coffee shop, to have a good view of whoever it was that was coming. If he would even come. Maybe it was just a prank, and someone was watching them now, laughing.

7 pm neared, and still no one that seemed the least bit plausible had sat down at the benches, only families with their screaming kids, older women in yoga pants talking on the phone, and old people resting their legs.

“Hey, it’s 7.15 now, he’s not coming,” Lukas said after they had sat in silence for a long time, just staring towards the shop.

“Oh, not to worry, I’m here,” a deep voice just next to them said, and both of them nearly jumped out of their skin.

“Hoooly fuck, man, what the hell?” Lukas gasped, staring at the man sitting just next to them on the concrete wall, looking towards Starbucks as well. His head was shaved, he had a dark, well trimmed beard and mustache, and wore sunglasses even though they were inside. He wore a black suit that looked expensive.

“Well, no need to be rude, I’m not the one sitting somewhere other than what we agreed upon,” he continued, smiling a little. “Now, you want the mindbender or not?”

Lukas was still just staring at the man, clearly completely taken aback, but Mike forced himself to calm down and held out the small, childish little jewelry box.

“This is what’s important to me.”

The man eyed the box, took it carefully, opened it, turned it to look at it from every angle, like a connoisseur appraising an expensive collector’s item. Suddenly, Mike felt dumb. What was he doing? Giving macaroni art to a stranger?

“Yes, this will do nicely,” the stranger replied after a few, agonizing moments of silence. “Thank you.”

“May I… may I ask what you are going to do with it?” Mike dared.

“Nothing. Just collecting.”

The man held out a small device. It looked like a flat stone, the type you throw sideways on water to make it skip. But on one side, imbedded in the stonelike material, were tiny electronics, minimal wires, like a microchip, but somehow more rudimentary. It was impossible to understand it, as if the electronics were completely out of place, and had just grown inside that stone.

“How does it work?” asked Lukas, who had come back to his senses.

“You hold it in your hand, say a command, and add a physical trigger to it, like a push or squeeze. The next time that person feels the trigger, the command will activate and they will obey it, believing it to be their own thoughts.”

The boys stared at the rock in disbelief. This had to be a joke.

“Can you prove it?” asked Lukas suddenly, and Mike was both flabbergasted that he hadn’t even thought of that possibility, and a little scared that the stranger would be mad. But he didn’t even raise an eyebrow.

“Naturally.”

He held out his hand, and Mike returned the rock to him. Then, the stranger rose and walked over to a woman and what seemed to be her boyfriend, holding hands by the fountain.

“Excuse me, miss?” the stranger asked politely, and they both turned to him, looking surprised and slightly annoyed. “I am the love of your life. You will kiss me deeply, and as soon as I end the kiss, you will forget that I ever existed.”

The stranger gently squeezed the woman’s shoulder, and she just stared at him.

“Excuse me, who the hell…” she began, but the stranger squeezed her arm again, and she fell silent. Her boyfriend was just about to say something, but interrupted himself when he saw his girlfriend.

It was as if she just melted. Her legs weakened, she looked at the stranger with glassy eyes and a loving smile, and simply fell into his arms, kissing his face, licking his lips as if there were no one else around.

“Hey!” the boyfriend yelled, staring in disbelief. “Martha?!”

The stranger let it go on for a few seconds more before gently pulling her off of him, and the second he did, it was as if the woman just… woke up. She straightened up, looked straight past the stranger as if he wasn’t even there, and then turned back to her boyfriend.

“Shall we go? We need to be at the restaurant soon,” she said casually, and the stranger began walking back towards the boys as the couple began arguing loudly behind him.

Lukas and Mike couldn’t believe what they had just witnessed. None of them could come up with any explanation. Unless the two people, who had now began screaming at each other, alerting mall security, were extremely good actors, they had just seen a woman be mind controlled.

“Now, this device is, as I already told you, extremely dangerous,” said the man who had now sat down next to them again, ignoring the commotion behind him. “Be careful when using it.”

He handed it over to Mike again, who was too shocked to speak, he just stared at the tiny rocklike object in his palm.

“Thank you for the box. Enjoy. Oh, and remember… you can’t stop the command you have implanted by giving a new command. The first one needs to play out first, then you can go for a new one.”

And as sudden as he had appeared, they realized he was gone.

“The fuck…?” Lukas breathed, still always quick to swearing whenever Nicole wasn’t around.

“Let’s go home,” Mike whispered. There was a crowd beginning to form around the shouting people, and he felt very exposed.

They decided to keep the device at Mike’s place for now, since Lukas had two little brothers who kept coming into his room, plus Nicole, and they didn’t want anyone else to accidentally come upon it. They agreed that they would test the device first thing in the morning, together, and if it actually worked, they would take it from there.

Lukas went home, and Mike laid down on his bed, toying with the smooth stone, trying to figure out what the tiny, weirdly old fashioned looking microchip was for.

He still wasn’t sure that he hadn’t been fooled somehow.

Suddenly, he sat bolt upright. What if it was a spying tool? What if he was being watched through the stone, right now?

But it didn’t make any sense. And the stranger seemed to have spied on him already, in that case, seeing how he knew all those things. So why would he need the device? Mike rose and began pacing again. The whole thing left him no peace and he felt unruly and stressed out.

Finally, he made up his mind. He would not be able to sleep unless he got to test it. And he would test it in a way that would leave him no doubt whatsoever that it worked.

Alexa was the last person to leave the dressing room after her dance class, as always. Mike had watched her do it a million times before, since her dance practice was in the same building as his chess club. She took a long time getting herself ready after practice, putting on makeup, drying and styling her hair, putting on a new, cute outfit. To what end, Mike never knew, seeing as it was 10 in the evening and she couldn’t possibly be doing much else than going home.

She was the most popular girl in school, always had been, and hung out in completely other circles than Mike and his few friends. Even Nicole disliked her, since she considered her a slut.

And Mike was pretty sure she was. Her pouting lips, crop tops that showed her flat belly with the piercing in her belly button, and most of her big, enticing tits, and mini skirts that looked more like a wide belt than a skirt… yeah, that girl was definitely a slut. And one that would never even know that guys like Mike existed.

He watched her leave the shower room, heading towards the exit. Chess club had already ended and everyone else had gone home too, they were the only ones left.

“Hey, Alexa?”

She stopped and turned, her breasts bounced slightly, and he could see half her butt underneath the black skirt she was wearing.

“Yeah? Who’re you?” she asked, uninterested, clearly annoyed with him even daring to speak to her.

Mike took a deep breath, and clutched the mindbender. Here goes nothing.

“Listen, I know you don’t know me, and… this is, like… completely weird… but… uh…” he stammered, hearing himself rambling made him even more nervous. Alexa just looked at him with raised eyebrows, even smiling a patronizing little smile. Oh fuck, she must think I am about to ask her out!

“No, I… I know you don’t like me, but you’re… you’re going to suck my dick in the dressing room!” he blurted out, and in an attempt to squeeze her arm like the stranger had done, he was so stressed out that he slapped her shoulder instead.

She stared at him, a mixture of rage and utter confusion.

“What the fuck?!” she hissed. “Fuck off you little creep, or I’m calling the cops. I have mace in here you know!”

She turned and walked away from him, rummaging inside her bag, clearly on her way to pull out her phone and let someone know about the creepy nerd.

Mike rushed forward, and Alexa turned at the sound of him running, mace in her hand, but he managed to slap her shoulder again before she unleashed the peppery spray all over his face.

It was as if her whole face fell. She breathed quickly, staring at him. He stared back, panting as well. Well? What was happening?

“Come then!” she whispered, but he noticed that she was red faced, and… teary eyed?

“Hey… hey, are you… are you okay?” he mumbled, but she grabbed his arm, pulling him towards the changing rooms.

Alexa felt hot and cold at the same time. She couldn’t understand what was going on inside her. She had been so ready to mace that little creep from that nerdy chess club. As if she hadn’t seen him ogle her as she walked by, pretending he wasn’t watching.

And then, suddenly, she had the irresistible urge to taste him, taste his cock, suck him, give something he had surely never had in his life before. But she could not understand it. She still hated him, she was disgusted by him, and the whole thing was just so… weird, but… she couldn’t stop it. She had to suck his dick. And it scared the living hell out of her. What the hell was happening to her? Was she going mad? Oh god, they were inside the dressing room now. Please, someone, anyone, help me!

Mike felt uneasy, and unsure what to do. Alexa led him to a bench and made him sit, and with skilled hands, she unbuttoned his jeans and freed his half erected cock. It went so fast, and he got completely sidetracked by her bouncing, hot tits, and those thick lips. But her eyes… she despised him, and she was terrified of him. Something had gone wrong. Shit, had the part where he rambled about her not liking him became a part of the command? Oh god, and he never said it like the stranger had done, he had told her that she liked it… fuck! He had made Alexa give him a blowjob, but still feeling the way she normally would about a creep telling her to suck his dick.

“Hey uh… wait, you don’t have to do this, you don’t have to suck my dick. Just eh… forget this ever happened,” he said, and squeezed her arm once, and then again.

“Don’t be stupid,” she replied, struggling to keep her voice steady, and leaned over his dick. He could feel her hot breath on it, as well as her tears dripping down on his pelvis.

“I have to do it.”

And then, her lips closed around his glans, and he moaned out loud at the sensation of her tongue beginning to play with his cock. Fuck… it didn’t work… and he had already known it wouldn’t. He remembered the last words of the stranger—you can’t stop it. It has to play out.

Gasping, trembling with the immense, yet so very forbidden lust he felt, Mike struggled to not immediately cum. He was ashamed to admit it, but it was so insanely hot to have Alexa sucking his rather humbly sized cock. A girl who would never even dream of looking his way, was now bobbing her head up and down over his dick, making soft, slurping sounds. She alternated between licking the shaft and glans slowly, and taking him deeply down her throat until her lips reached the skin of his pelvis, and even though he knew it was wrong, he didn’t want it to end.

Alexa was crying for real now, her eyes stared at him in wild panic, but he closed his eyes so that he didn’t have to watch her, and groaned louder so that he didn’t have to listen to her sobs.

She continued sucking him, furiously now, fast and deep, one of her large breasts had escaped her low cut top and was hanging out, bouncing with every move. Mike couldn’t resist reaching out to touch it, squeeze it and gently pinch her perfect, pink nipple. It was so soft, and he felt himself on the verge of coming. Alexa whimpered as he touched her, looking disgusted, but he tried to console himself with the fact that she didn’t have to let him fondle her, that wasn’t part of the command, so maybe she wanted it after all.

She slowed down as she noticed how close he was, and tightened her lips around him, licking with the tip of her tongue on the back of his glans at the most sensitive spot. Clearly she knew exactly how to do it, because he could not hold back any longer. With a loud cry, he orgasmed in her mouth, pumping wave after wave of semen down her throat. She gagged, sobbing, and attempted to rise, turning towards the trashcan in the corner. Mike knew immediately, and without even thinking, he squeezed her arm and said “swallow”, before squeezing again.

Alexa stopped dead in her tracks, tears running down her face, staring at him… and then she obeyed, swallowing his cum, dry heaving afterwards while she fell to the floor, crying bitterly.

Mike felt so horrible about himself that he just rose, put his pants back on and fled, leaving her there. Not until he came home did he remember that he could have given her the command to forget it all after the deed was done.

But inside, a tiny voice whispered:

“But did you really forget that? Or do you actually want to see what this does to the perfect little primadonna?”

Full of conflicting feelings, Mike fell asleep, still clutching the mindbender in his hand.