The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

CHAPTER EIGHT—MIND SEX

Peggy had to go to Seattle to visit her sister Carol. It was quite natural for me to go to one of the local watering holes after I dropped her off at the airport. I walked in and offered my amenities to some of the patrons and took a seat. I ordered my usual drink and lit a cigarette.

After only a few moments, the bartender came over and told me that I had a drink coming on the couple in the second booth. I looked up and saw Cindy, a masseuse that both Peggy and I had visited several times over the past few years. She shared my interest in hypnosis, and often used relaxation techniques in her massage therapy. Cindy looked wonderful. It seemed odd to see her out of “uniform.” She generally wore sweats when she worked. That outfit served to hide the obvious charms that she possessed. She was wearing a low cut electric blue fitted dress that hugged every lovely curve and accented her bosom, tiny waist and hips. Her lovely cleavage separated her stiffened nipples which pressed against the thin material of her dress. I walked over to her and thanked her for the drink. Cindy introduced me to a pleasant but most assuredly intoxicated Gary, her husband.

They asked me to join them, and soon I was comfortably situated in the seat next to Cindy, across from Gary. Her warm thigh intermittently swayed into my own as she talked about Gary just having been promoted to district sales manager of his firm. They had been out celebrating. I had difficulty keeping my eyes off of her swaying breasts and pointed nipples.

As Cindy’s thigh continued its halfhearted assault on my leg in tune with the music, I began thinking about the several times I had visited her at her health club. She was always exciting but never anything but professional. I could remember wanting her not to be professional, but none-the-less she had been. I would have been crazy not to want her. She was about 5′8″ tall, dusty blond, heavy breasted with a tight waistline and lovely fanny that hinted of moving under her loose-fitting sweats like a symphony.

As Gary continued to drink, I could feel her warmth touching me. Soon Cindy suggested that it was time to go. With great difficulty, Gary fumbled through his wallet and offered the server his plastic money. Upon rising to exit, Gary began to waiver and Cindy caught him with my help. I felt the weight of her right breast as I reached around Gary to hold him aloft. The flesh of her lush tit rose from the shelf of her bra to bulge freely into my sight. She looked at me and asked for my assistance getting Gary to the car. Once Gary was positioned in the front seat of the car, Cindy brushed by me and offered her full lips in gratitude for my assistance. The next move was mine. I asked if I could follow her home as Gary was beyond repair, and she would have a difficult time putting him to bed. She accepted my offer and we were off to their home.

I hadn’t done that much work in recent memory. Gary was no small guy, and dead weight is hard to move. After what seemed like a very long time he was settled neatly in bed in the arms of Morpheus. Cindy and I returned to the comfort of her den and laughed at the memory the three of us had created. Her offer of a nightcap was graciously accepted before she put some music on the C.D. player and excused herself from the room. She soon returned to her own drink wearing a cute but tight-fitting pair of pajamas. They were a pink, thin cotton outfit with a trap door arrangement that left nothing to the imagination. Her heavy breasts were well outlined, and as the cotton moved over her lovely breasts, generous nipples began to perk up.

And there I sat wondering whether she was aware just how crazy she was driving me as she sat down next to me on the couch. I took a long draw on my tall drink and rolled my eyes casually. As our glance met she asked me what was the matter. I told her that she was absolutely lovely in that outfit. Her response was that I was just being kind. I began to tell her that I was never kind when it came to lovely women, but I never got the words out. She pressed herself against me and her lips found mine. I felt the blood begin to rush into my growing cock.

She quickly moved away and I started to apologize for being too forward. I didn’t get those words out either. She interrupted me by saying, “you don’t mind if we get just a little kinky do you, Jim ?” She walked over to the video tape camera which rested on a tripod and turned the system on. My image, sitting on the couch, soon began to appear on the large screen television. She panned the camera and the room appear to move. The camera came to rest on the fireplace at the far end of the room. She zoomed the lens of the camera so that only the fireplace filled the screen. “Have you ever watched a woman masturbate, Jim? If you don’t mind I’m going to tape this episode so we can watch it later. Just sit back and relax.”

I watched Cindy walk toward the fireplace. “Don’t watch me, Jim. Watch the screen. You won’t miss anything,” she said as she continued her trip to the far end of the room. As she appeared in front of the screen, she began to roll her shoulders forcing her heavy breast to dance gently for the camera. She grabbed her tits and pushed them together letting them fall and bounce. Her hips were thrown wide, providing a shelf for her hands and her fanny was pushed back. Slowly her hands disappeared behind her ribs and gently slid down her back coming to rest on her fanny.

I could see that she was unbuttoning the trap door to her pajamas. Soon she began to turn to expose her firm buttocks to the screen and my view. The cleft between her ass cheeks was deep and dark f rom this distance. I couldn’t see the bottom of her ass cheeks or her pubic garden, but my imagination started to run wild. My cock was straining inside of its trouser prison. “You can start taking t hose things off any time you like, Jim. Your poor cock will choke to death if you don’t let it breath. Do you like what you see so far?” she asked with a husky voice.

I began to remove my trousers and responded, “I love it, Cindy. You’re right. If I don’t get these things off soon, my cock will explode. Please continue. Your ass is absolutely beautiful.”

Cindy crossed her arms in front of herself, grabbed the waist band of her top and lifted the pajamas top from her body. As she pulled the top over her head, her ample breasts danced for the camera. Next her thumbs were hooked inside of her bottoms and they were pealed from her ribbed belly, her pubic mound, her muscular thighs and off her feet. She turned a forty-five degree angle from the cam era as she bent over to pull the elastic band anklets free. I could see her breasts dip to inverted mountains of flesh. Her hips and profile of her buttocks was driving me wild. I began to stroke my fuck pole as she assumed an indian style sitting position. She had a wonderful full crop of curly pubic hair. It began low on her shapely belly and promised a great texture as it disappeared between the darkness of her long thighs.

Her chest bent forward, her eyes closed and she cupped her dangling tits. Thumbs and forefingers started to gently twist her growing dark brown nipples. A moan escaped her slightly parted lips as s he continued to roll these dark rubbery marbles. “Oh fuck, Jim. My nipples are so hard thinking about your lips and teeth on them. I can almost feel you pulling on them and sucking them like a hungry baby. I can feel your hands lifting my heavy tits and squeezing them tightly. Do you like the way they wiggle and bounce when I move? How about this. Do you like the way they look when I lean back a nd they spread over my chest?” she asked with a seductive voice.

“I can almost taste your thick brown nipples between my teeth. I had no idea that this could be so exciting. My cock is so hard. Your heavy tit sacks look wonderful regardless of what position their in. My imagination is running wild now. I can imagine them hanging heavily as you are on your knees offering me your ass. I love to fuck dog style and reach under you and hold your lovely breasts. It also gives me access to your hard clit. Would you like me to fuck you on your knees while I play with your tits and rub your clit?” I asked as I watched her hands travel over her stomach and head toward the dark patch of pubic hair.

“Oh fuck. I can see your cock bone sliding in and out of my split hairy pussy. When you pull it out, it is all covered with my creamy juices. When you push it back in, it pulls some of my cunt hair in with it and increases the friction of our fuck. When its driven deep, our pubic hair mix together,” she continued her verbal love making.

I was stroking my cock meat as I watched her enter her cunt hole with her fingers. She leaned back on her haunches, and her tits were swaying back and forth. One hand reached up to feel the weight of her thick tit. She removed her fingers from her leaking pussy, looked up at me and put her fingers in her mouth, sucking and licking the honey from them. Slowly she reached behind her to a box resting on the lip of the fireplace. She reached inside the box and removed a large flesh colored dildo. It was almost eight inches in length and had heavy balls attached to it. At the bottom was a switch. She placed it into her mouth to add lubricant to it as well as to excite me. The surrogate cock was lowered and placed at the entrance to her greasy hairy pussy. She closed her eyes, threw her he ad back and put the first couple of inches into her slippery box. The sight was driving me crazy. Deeper and deeper it went until she was completely impaled on its length. She sat on it fully and rocked back and forth as she pinched frantically at her thick rubbery nipples. “Oh fuck, baby. This is good. The vibrations are driving me insane. Now I’m going to turn it on high speed, Jim. Imagine that it’s your strong bone in my tight slippery cunt hole. Wouldn’t you love to pinch my fucking hard nipples? Wouldn’t you love to suck my big tits and squeeze my ass cheeks? Well, you’re going to mother fucker. Go ahead and stroke that bone, cunt lapper. You’re soon going to pour all of that hot sticky fuck cream on my tits, my ass and in my fucking guts. I want gallons of that hot fuck juice in my mouth,” Cindy spoke in well-defined words in an effort to increase my excitement.

Her hands continued to manipulate her exquisite breasts, and soon her eyes shot wide open and then rolled up in her head. She looked lovely as she began her climb to ecstasy. “Oh, mother fucker, I’m cuming! Oh shit, this fuck’n rod in my pussy feels wonderful. Soon your thick cock will be buried in my furry hole. I want to suck that bone, and I want you to stick your tongue in my honey pot, honey. Get over here,” she demanded.

I didn’t require any further direction. I rose and approached her with my rod bouncing up and down in time with my steps. My hot nuts were tight against my body because their swelling increased by the hot scene unfolding in front of me. I reached down and pulled her to her feet. She extracted the still vibrating dildo, and turned it off with one short movement, discarding it on the floor. My lips quickly found hers and her hot tongue entered my sucking mouth. I could feel her moist mound come in contact with my thigh as my stiff fuckstick stabbed into her belly. A moan escaped her hungry lips and traveled into the depths of my lungs. Cindy’s resilient breast globes pressed their erect nipples into the hair of my chest. My trembling hands reached behind her to treat themselves to the rippling mounds of ass cheeks.

My thick cock continued to grow and deposit small trails of silvery fluid on her well-shaped stomach muscles. Suddenly she reached between us and began to pinch and twist both of my stiff nipples. My fingers could feel her perspiration begin to travel down the smooth crack of her ass. The smell of her hot sex rose to invade my nose, increasing my excitement. Maintaining a firm grip on her strong buttocks, I reached up to feel the weight of her heavy breast as it teased by chest. My fingers then traveled down to the forest of thick cunt hair to find her oily, pouting pussy lips spread with excitement. I gathered her hot emissions and began to smear them between her legs and over her finely textured fanny.

“I need you to eat my cunt, Jim. Will you put your lips on my hot pussy and drive your tongue inside of my fuck hole?” she asked between pants.

“Lay down, sweetheart. Let me taste your honey pot. I can’t wait to smell your sex. I need to drink your cum,” I said as I slowly lowered her to the carpeting in front of the fireplace. Placing my hands behind her strong thighs, I gently spread her legs to reveal her glorious, hair-shrouded vulva. A pink, flower appeared in front of my hungry eyes. She had such a beautiful, wet pussy. I smelled the fragrance of her heat and began to breath heavily onto her hairy cunt hole. She began to moan and lift her hips to expedite her joy. I continued to tease her leaking hole with my hot breath and intermittently dip the tip of my tongue into her body.

She jammed my cock bone into her mouth in one fell swoop. As I felt the tip of my love tool lodge in her moaning throat, I was compelled to shove my tongue deep into her hole and completely cover t he lips of her pussy with my lips. We were locked in an embrace, our mouths filled with one another’s genitals. She rocked her hips in and out against my mouth, and I continued to drive my fucker between her sucking lips. Suddenly I stopped. I didn’t want it to end this quickly. I would have spilled my seed into her sucking mouth if I pumped once more.

“I don’t want to blow yet, Cindy. Just let me look at you for a minute,” I said as I rolled over and filled my eyes with her lovely, aroused flesh. She grasped her breasts, lifted them to my gaze a nd began to roll the nipples with her fingers. She had the look of a hungry animal on her face. She smiled and stood in front of me. Her hands continued to travel her body from her heavy breasts to her rounded ass cheeks as she turned around for me. I didn’t dare touch my raging cock for fear that it would go off.

“I think you need a drink, Jim. I’ll be right back,” she whispered as her legs stretched into a slow gait toward the bar. The fire painted each lovely curve during her short journey. As her hot body moved the shadows of the flame from the fireplace danced and frolicked across her taunt skin. She returned to my side and offered me another glass of cool wine. “You can take a short break and then you’re in for trouble, mother fucker. Do you like it when I call you mother fucker? Do you like it when I talk to you about fucking and sucking?” she asked as her body lowered itself into its seated position. I loved the way her breast sacks swayed as she negotiated her wine glass and sat down.

“It drives me wild her hear your hot words. Each time you utter a sound to me, I turn to fucking butter and I think about your butter pouring out all over my cock bone,” I teased back.

“Well then finish that wine, cunt-lapper. I don’t care if you cum quickly. The next time you’ll last even longer; and there will be a next time. I’m not going to let you out of here until I’m done,” she threatened in mock fashion.

The wine was soon gone, and I found her lips wrapped around my torpedo once again. I filled my hands with the cheeks of her ass and began to lather her up to drive my pole to her depths. She grasped my stretched penis roughly and ran her teeth slowly and softly over its purple head. My tongue dipped between the well defined gully between her pubic hair patch. The texture of her cunt hair felt good on my slowly moving tongue, and the smell of her womanhood was intoxicating. I pushed it into the pink crevice, gathered up her thick juices and deposited them on the lips of her swollen vulva. “I can’t take it any longer, Jim. You have to stick your fuck stick into my cunt hole, now,” she cried. “Fuck me, you wonderful cunt lapper. Bury your pole in my slimy, hairy cunt.” I rolled onto my back and pulled her toward me. She had a hungry look on her face and didn’t take her eyes off my bone. I watched as her ample breasts sway as she moved herself into position over my thick penis. My eyes traveled to the point of imminent contact, and I saw her pink quim peak out of the wet hair that surrounded it. She grabbed the head of my tool and placed it neatly between the swollen lips of her pussy. I could feel the slippery skin of her twat painting the helmet of my bone. She rubbed it between her legs to prepare it for penetration. All the while her lovely tits continued to dance for me. Her nipples were like sharp, angry darts seeking a target. My hands reached up, lifted their weight, squeezed and kneaded the flesh and allowed them to fall again to bounce and jiggle.

Quickly, my cock bone was buried to its limit. She grunted furiously and began to fuck her hips back and forth over my hidden hammer. The texture of the skin of her hips was beautiful as she continued to ride my monster. My hands moved back and forth between her magnificent mammaries to her strong buttocks. Each time my hands fell into the crack of her ass where it met her honey pot, they became soaked with her love cream. I smeared it over the cheeks of her ass and on her swollen nipples. The sensation of my slippery hands, greased with her fluids, gliding over her stiff nipples was to much for her to take.

Cindy let out a muffled squeal and became as rigid as a board. Her eyes widened, as if in fear, and her mouth remained open in a soundless scream. Her rocking continued as the muscles of her love sleeve gripped the meat of my driving cock. Her words came in a jerking fashion, “fuck.... me.... fuck the.... shit out of.... me, mother.... fucker. Suck on my tits. I accommodated her every demand, with glee, as well as I could. I couldn’t take my eyes from her passion-ridden face. Her teeth were clenched as she continued, “drive that cock in me. I want it all. I want your cum. Shoot your hot load.”

That’s all I needed to cause my explosion. I could feel the cum begin its journey from the depths of my hairy balls as my eyes returned to her heaving tits. My nuts tightened, my cock became as rigid as it had ever been, and my cream started to travel up the shaft of my hose. “Ride it, you lovely bitch. Ride my cock while I squeeze your beautiful ass cheeks. Pour your cream in my lap and feel my dick in your greasy pussy,” I said as my eyes involuntarily rolled back in my head. My buttocks tightened as I drove my bone one last time into her wet heaven. I could feel the cum shooting into her guts and further lubricating my shaft. She continued to ride as if my bone would never go away. The overflow of my juice began to spill from her tensing pussy and collect on my burning balls. This was some remarkable woman. I could only wonder why I had never pursued this lovely creature before. She had collapsed on me, and we rolled over so that she remained cradled in my arms with her face buried in my chest.

After a short period, she stirred and asked, “are you ready for round two, stud-puppy? She began to rub her breasts against my belly and grind her wet box against my leg. “We can get ourselves worked up again by watching our little movie, if you would like.”

I had never seen myself fuck before. I thought it would be great to see that. “Be my guest,” I said as I waved with one hand in the direction of the video player. She got up slowly and sensuously moved toward the video equipment. She put the system on rewind, recovered the remote control and went to the bar to get us another drink. As we sat there sipping and cuddling, she put pushed the play button on the remote, and we settled in to see this new epic.

I couldn’t believe how vivid the display was. Here I was sitting with this lovely woman, watching her masturbate for me. Soon my cock began to stir and grow to its previous heights. I played with her tits and her ass flesh while I watched the T.V. screen.

Her long fingernails reached for my nipples and started to tease them. My hand was resting in the moist crack of her ass, squeezing the flesh of her buttocks. “I love the look on your face as the dildo is moving in and out of your hairy pussy, Cindy,” I whispered in her ear as her cream continued to fill my hand.

“And I love the way your cock grows when you watch me on the screen. Your cock feels to good in my hand. Watch how it continues to get harder as we talk about it. See how the head is becoming more smooth and deeper in color. Let me polish it for you a little bit, Jim,” she said as she turned to place it in her mouth. My fingers dipped deeper inside of her hairy, wet honey pot as her lips glided over the head of my stiff organ. Then she pulled it out and began rubbing it over her rubbery nipples.

To my utter surprise and infinite joy, I suddenly felt the vibrator slip into her slippery pussy beside my probing fingers. She drove it in deep as her lips returned to my raging penis. We twisted into a “69” position and my nose was soon offered the fragrance of her twat. My eyes watched the dildo searching her depths along side my fingers. In and out it went. Up and down the moist crack it t raveled, teasing the swollen clit. Suddenly, she withdrew the intruding vibrator, turned it off and bore down on my thrusting hand and twisting fingers.

My mouth went to her dark pink clit and my tongue started to provide stimulation. Her lips were traveling up and down the length of my expanded member, and all of a sudden, I felt something pressing on my anal passage. The pressure continued to increase, and I could feel something entering my ass hole. Then it dawned on he what it was when she turned it on again. It was the vibrator. It rattled my buns and relaxed my rear passage as it continued to travel inward. The sensation was unbelievable as she twisted it to rub its base against my hairy balls as it invaded my bung hole. I could feel my thick penis continue to grow in her sucking mouth. “How do you like it, mother fucker?” she asked as she continued her gentle assault on my ass.

My answer was wordless but definite. I began to rock my hips back and forth serving to both bury my cock further into her mouth and drive the plastic cock up my ass. Her tool became more lubricated as the time progressed, and she began to twist it while she drove it deeper and deeper. Soon, her toy was buried deeply in my ass, and she turned the vibration up to a heavy hum. My fucking rod, as if with a mind of its own, began a slow, long vibration, consisting of one long spurt after another. I was coming in a fashion that I was unfamiliar with. It seemed to come from my toes and rock my b rain. My cum ridden balls were slowly pumping gobs of thick cream into her sucking mouth. It was as if I had no control over it or nothing to say about it.

As my vibrations continued, I filled my hands with slippery ass cheeks and drove my tongue deep within her gushing pussy. The aroma was wonderful. The scent of her hairy cunt hole filled my senses, and everything seemed to be happening in slow motion. She continued her efforts long after her own climax shook her body within my clutching hands; long after she drank all of my sticky juice. I was soaking wet with perspiration. Her heavy breasts slid back and forth over my hairy belly as she settled in to relax against my spent body.

With a husky voice she asked, “How was that for a little variety, honey? Have you ever had a vibrator between these tight buns?”

I spoke with difficulty, “I don’t think I have ever had a feeling quite like that. It was great. I came longer than I ever did. The smell of your sweet pussy, the feel of your ass meat in my hands, and the feel of my cock lodged deep in your throat drove my over the edge. You are fucking unbelievable, Cindy.”

“Well, it wasn’t bad for round one. There are a couple of ways to look at it,” she said as rested her head on my thigh. “If this turns out to be a boxing match, we will have eleven or fourteen rounds to go, depending on which league you follow. If we relate it to pussy, I still have eight lives. But I would much rather think of it in terms of the encyclopedia, and tonight we only touched on the ‘As.’ Let’s hope that Gary gets promoted early and often.”

“Now wake up feeling wonderful and remember everything, Jim,” Peggy said as she brought me out of my trance.

Turn about is fair play, I thought as I shook my head in understanding.