The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

CHAPTER SEVEN—MIND SEX

July of ‘91 had to be one of the most sweltering heat waves in history for the mid west. Jim was sure that there was a direct correlation between the heat and his libido. He seemed to stay horny all of the time. He had to “get off” each night before going to sleep, and he woke up with a cock hard enough to chop oak trees. He knew that he was ready for a new adventure.

Recently, he joined a new computer bulletin board service in Cleveland. It really seemed to be a great board because it had a matching service that provided an outline of all of the subscribers and what their interests were. He had pulled up a list of about thirty singles or couples that were interested in meeting him.

Sometimes the conversations got so hot on the computer that he couldn’t help but stroke his tool while trying to type in responses. Carla was one of the most exciting new contacts he had made. Her profile indicated that she was married, 39 years old, 5′5″ tall, 135 pounds, long brown hair, blue eyes and hot to trot. During one of their chats, she indicated that hypnosis interested her, but she didn’t know much about it. They had made arrangements to meet so that Jim could better explain the process and benefits.

Jim arrived at the little town just east of Cleveland at a little before seven o’clock on the agreed upon evening. By seven o’clock he was parking the car in front of the address that he had been given. Walking toward the door, he wondered how Carla and her husband, Tom would be. To his pleasant surprise, the door was answered by an extremely lovely creature wearing a small halter top that barely contained a remarkable set of breasts, a short white skirt that accented her plentiful buttocks and high heals that gave her legs the most interesting and seductive curves. There seemed to be one bonus after the other. Her lovely hair fell in soft curls to frame the face of an angel. “Please come in Jim,” she said with what appeared to be a pleased look on her face.

Jim stepped into the foyer and extended his hand in greeting. Carla accepted his hand, cupped it and pulled it into her breast as she kissed him on the cheek. He could already feel the heat develop in his loins. Her eyes seemed to be memorizing him as she said, “Come in to the den and have a seat while I get you something to drink. Tom will be here in just a little while. I sent him out for a few things. What would you like to drink?”

“A little demon rum and some diet cola if you have it, Carla. You have a lovely place,” Jim offered as his eyes drank of her form gliding across the room toward the bar. This was an ass that he wanted to forever remember. It wasn’t that her skirt was that tight. It was the material that seemed to cling in just the right fashion to reveal each ass cheek in all its glory. They moved like a symphony with each step she took. Having manufactured Jim’s drink and preparing one for herself, Carla returned to Jim and offered one of the glasses. Her return trip was just as exciting. Her soft breasts bounced appealingly during her return. She held her arms slightly away from her body as she carried the drinks. This seemed to accent her ripened nipples. Jim thought that she may becoming as excited by the prospects as he was.

“Good heavens. You are a lovely woman, Carla. I don’t think that I can keep my mind on anything with the way you look,” Jim said.

With a devilish smile, Carla said, “do you want me to change or cover something up?”

“I can think of a thing or two that I would like to see you cover up, but please don’t change on my account,” he responded with a chuckle.

“Do you mean covering your long, hot cock with my tight, hairy cunt hole while you suck on my big tits and bite my juicy nipples? Or maybe cover up your thick bone with my lips while I suck the last bit of cream out of your big balls.” In a flash she had pulled up her halter top and her huge breasts bounced free. “Conceivably, I could grease up these big knockers and let you titty fuck me and come on my erect nipples,” she said in a soft tone with a matter-of-fact look on her face.

Jim almost fell over backward in the chair he was in. Carla began laughing, pulled down her top and said, “I’m just kidding Jim. I hope that we do get to that point, but I just wanted to see the look on your face.

“You did take me by surprise,” Jim smiled. “I do have to admit that you have two of the most remarkable tits I have ever seen.” If this was any indication of what was in store for Jim, he knew he had made the right choice to visit. His cock stayed hard as they continued their conversation. Suddenly, they were interrupted by the phone ringing. Carla got up from her chair and made her way over to the phone. Jim could not take his eyes off her swaying buttocks and almost spilled his drink.

Carla spoke softly, and Jim could not hear what she was saying. After a short time she returned and explained that Tom had gotten tied up and wouldn’t be able to join them for about an hour or so. She asked Jim if he could explain the hypnosis process. This he did. He went into enough detail to explain how the trance state was induced and what could be accomplished through the use of hypnosis.

“Could you make me believe that you or I are someone or something other than who or what we are?” she asked leaning toward him and offering a lucid view of her stunning cleavage.

“I really can’t do anything, Carla. I am only your guide. You actually accomplish all of these things yourself. You can lengthen the duration of your climax, make various parts of your body more sensitive than normal or turn yourself or others into anyone or anything you can imagine,” he answered.

“Let’s not wait, Jim. Put me into a trance now so I can see what you’re talking about,” Carla pleaded.

“First I would like to just do some relaxation exercises. It will enable me to determine what your ability currently is and decide how far to go today. Is that OK with you?” he asked.

“You’re the boss. Just don’t turn me into a chicken or make me chase cars,” she teased.

Jim placed her in an upright chair and began to induce the trance state. She seemed to be responding rather well so he continued his efforts using the escalator approach. She was brought lower and lower into the depths of her own mind. He then relaxed each major muscle group by lightly touching the area and drawing attention to it. This part was difficult for Jim because he had to maintain his professionalism while touching her wonderful body.

After a couple of tests to determine depth, Jim began to give Carla post hypnotic suggestions that would serve to demonstrate what she would be able to accomplish. He indicated to her that she would not feel any different and would probably not think that she had been asleep. Her nipples would not become rigid unless her left ear was touched. Once that happened her nipples would become as rigid as marbles.

He told her that whenever her left knee and left elbow were touched at the same time, she would feel the pressure of hungry lips on her nipples. Additionally, if these areas were slightly shaken, she would feel a light electric shock sensation in her nipples.

He then indicated to her that when she felt herself reaching orgasm, she would be unable to come unless she was dancing nude. When she started coming, all she had to do to double the intensity of the orgasm was to pinch her nipples. If this night she was made love to, she would be unable to reach a climax unless Jim pushed her left nipple like a button. When this occurred, she would have the most significant orgasm of her life.

In order to more easily go into a trance the next time, Jim gave her another post-hypnotic suggestion. When he snapped his fingers twice and told her to fall into a deep sleep, she would immediately do so. She was asked and indicated that she understood each suggestion. Jim told her that at the count of three she would awaken, remember as much as she liked and feel terrific and sexy.

At the count of three Carla’s eyes opened slowly and she had an incredulous smirk on her face. She said, “I don’t feel as if anything happened, Jim.”

“You don’t always feel as though something has happened. It is only an altered state of consciousness. It’s not actually sleep. However, now you have abilities that you have never had before,” Jim explained.

“I don’t feel any different, but all of this talk about sex has made me awfully horny. I can feel it building in me and I want to explode,” she said almost apologetically.

“You are not all that horny, Carla. Your nipples are not hard and they can’t get hard unless we impose one of the suggestions I gave you earlier,” Jim assured her.

Carla looked at him as if her were crazy, “my nipples are almost always hard, Jim.” She looked down at her breasts but did not see the tell-tale impressions in her halter top. When she raised her eyes to look at Jim, she had a look of disbelief on her face. “This is insane. I hope to hell that you haven’t taken something away from me. The sensitivity of my nipples are critical, Jim.

Jim said, “it only takes a second to fix. I want you to try to make your nipples hard, Carla. Touch them, think of the hottest experience in your life, pinch them, pull on them or even touch your pussy. When you are convinced that you have done everything possible, let me have a try.” She followed Jim’s suggestions point by point. First she removed her top. Her nipples were lovely large patches adorning her breasts, but they were flat and lifeless. She touched them gently at first and then became more demanding. With her eyes closed tightly, she pulled and pinched at the lovely pink patches to no avail. She began to twirl the nipple of her left breast and her other hand reached down into the heated gap between her legs.

“It feels great, but I can’t seem to bring any life into them. Please tell me that you will take this away,” she said almost in a panic. He walked over to her and told her to keep her eyes on her nipples. Then he raised his hand and touched her left ear. Suddenly her nipples began to harden right in front of her eyes. They became towering bundles of rigid flesh. They started out pink and as they continued to grow they became almost red. A smile soon replaced the frown and she lifted her breasts, began to shake them and said, “all right! Now I have my lovely nipples back again. You scarred the hell out of me, Jim. It is possible that it was only a coincidence though. It could be the temperature in this room or apprehension about being so near a stranger.”

“Would you like to go on to the next step of the demonstration?” asked Jim. She indicated that she would. Jim knelt down next to Carla and touched her left knee and left elbow at the same time. Immediately her eyes shot open wide and another look of disbelief found itself on her face.

“Jim, this is unbelievable. I actually feel a wet pressure on my nipples. It feels like searching lips,” she said. Jim removed his hands and the sensation went away. “Oh Jim, why did you stop. It felt so incredible.”

“Try it yourself. Place your left hand on your left knee and your right hand on your left elbow, Carla. Go ahead. You’ll be pleasantly surprised,” he coached her. Carla did this and again got a look of amazement on her face. “If you want to try something else, let me know when you are ready,” he offered.

She indicated that she was ready so Jim explained that she should shake her left knee and left elbow. “Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Oh my lord. I never felt anything like this before,” suddenly she stopped. “I can’t hurt myself doing this, can I Jim?”

Jim assured her that there was not any actual electricity other than that which the mind provided. She returned to her efforts and Jim watched; becoming more excited as he watched her breasts jumping with delight. More and more she shook herself. She had a determined look on her face and was trying feverishly to climax. “Why can’t I get off. I’ve never felt this good before, but I can’t seem to get off,” she said through clenched teeth.

Jim explained that the only way she could come now was to remove the remainder of her clothing and dance. She argued with him and told him that she was almost there as she continued to shake her knee and elbow. Suddenly she jumped up, removed her clothes and started to dance wildly. This was the first time that Jim had the occasion to see her lovely buttocks. As she danced in one direction, her breasts and buttocks went in four separate and quite distinct directions. The lovely muff of pubic hair began to come to life after being matted down by her garments.

It wasn’t long before Jim noticed a strange look come over her face. She danced over to the wall, held on to it and continued to dance. From the look on her face, it was apparent that her climax was beginning. “Lean on the wall and pinch your nipples, Carla,” Jim urged her. As she did this she let out a scream that seemed to shake the room. She fell in jerking motions to the floor, and Jim hurried to make sure that she did not get hurt on the way down.

He gently helped her the last few inches to the ground, and she continued to spasm in his arms; moaning and repeating, “Fuck, fuck, fuck, myyyy fucking tits are going to explode; my cuuuunt is a river on fire.” She continued to jerk with her hot flesh pressed against Jim. He wanted in the worst way to bury his rock-hard cock into her cunt; the hairy, hot hole that was visibly leaking down both of her legs and the cheeks of her ass. Jim held her gently as she tried to recover, stoking her hair and whispering assurances to her.

Soon Carla began cooing. She told Jim that she hadn’t remembered anything that exciting in a long time. Suddenly they heard the door close and Tom said, “where is everyone at?”

“In the living room honey,” Carla reached for an afghan to cover herself. “Jim has done a few experiments that I can’t wait to tell you about.”

“You don’t have to, honey. I was on the porch and saw most of everything that happened. I hope you don’t mind, Jim. One of my weaknesses is voyeurism. I got off without touching myself. That was hot. You’re the only one that still has a woody, Jim,” Tom explained. They all laughed. Carla made something for them to eat while Jim continued to explain some of the benefits of hypnosis as a tool in sex. After a lovely snack, they returned to the living room to finish their discussion.

“This talk has served to make me very horny again, guys. What to you say we retire to more comfortable digs so you men can teach me a few things,” Carla offered. Both men got up without saying a word and began to follow Carla to the bedroom.

Carla didn’t waste any time getting the bed ready for the threesome. Jim became increasingly horny as he watched her dance about the room getting pillows and placing a tape in the VCR. “Well are you guys going to just stand there, or are you going to take those things off and join me,” she said as she plopped down on the bed and struck an inviting pose.

Both men began taking their clothes off. Carla began to rub her legs together as she compared their heavy cocks. Jim was finished undressing first. He was likely more anxious as Tom had already dropped a load of thick cream in his jeans while on the porch. Before Jim was completely in the bed, Carla had reached out and started to guide his growing penis into her mouth. Tom soon joined them and ran his hands up her open thighs as he watched her lips engulf Jim’s raging cock bone. Tom began licking her soft, long legs at the knee, and Jim could feel the vibration of her throat on his cock as she moaned at the pleasure Tom was offering.

Tom’s hot mouth traveled further up her legs and soon her wiggling buttocks were resting in his hands; painting them with her juices. Tom’s tongue found its ultimate mark as it dipped between the hairy lips of her cunt hole and began flicking at her clit. The excitement drove Carla wild, and she jammed Jim’s stiff rod deep into her throat, licking his balls and moaning even louder. Her lips began a lovely torture on the growing length of Jim’s engorged shaft. Each time he buried his fuck tool into the depths of her mouth, she reached out with her tongue and licked his heavy, swollen balls.

Carla removed his raging bone so that she could turn him over on his back. Tom got up from the bed to allow her to get into position to return Jim’s glistening bone to her mouth. She was on her hands and knees sucking on Jim’s rock-hard bone, and her heavy pink tits bounced off of his thighs. Tom was now very hard and approached Carla from behind. He lubricated her bushy pussy a little more before he placed the head of his fuck snake against the lips of her dripping cunt. Tom easily slid the length of his tool into the depths of her fragrant hole as he filled his hands with the flesh of her ass.

Carla’s moans continued to increase in volume as well as duration. As Tom’s cock drove deeper and deeper, Carla attempted to take Jim’s cock deeper with each thrust. Jim filled his hands with her beautiful swaying tits and began tweaking the pink marbles that rested on them. Carla responded by reaching up and pinching Jim’s own sensitive nipples. This was more than he could take. To stop himself from coming prematurely, he removed his penis from her mouth and stood up next to the bed. “I don’t want to get off yet. It’s too early. Just let me watch Tom poke your lovely whiskers while your gorgeous breasts sway,” Jim pleaded.

Jim took a position in a chair next to the bed with one leg thrown over the arm of the chair and slowly stroked his long cock. Periodically he would have to remove his hand to delay the inevitable. Soon Tom got a look of building tension on his face and announced that he couldn’t hold on any longer. He was going to come. Tom reached up, filled his hands with breast flesh and drove his dick deep into Carla’s cunt hole. He began jerking wildly as his cream filled her guts. Suddenly, Tom collapsed on the bed next to Carla and left her on all fours. She looked like a motor not connected up to the machine she was intended for. With a look of pleading in her eyes she said, “I don’t know what it is Jim, but I just can’t seem to come. Please come over here and stick your bone in my hole and help me get off. I need more cock, and I need it now.”

Jim didn’t need much encouragement. He approached the bed, slid his hand under her breasts to feel their weight, down her back, over her still-pumping buttocks and down into the wet, hairy crack of her ass and slipped two finger into her moving cunt. She groaned with pleasure as she anticipated the entry of his swollen rod. Jim knelt on the bed behind her and lower his nose to the cleft of her ass cheeks. He was intoxicated from the aroma that filled his senses, and his cock grew even more than he thought possible. Putting the globes of her ass into his hands, he placed his cock into the wedge of her womanhood and drove his cock into her hungry pussy. Immediately he began stroking his pole into the depths of her greasy cunt as he bunched up her buttocks and watched his penetration.

Tom moved around in front of Carla and offered his swollen meat to her panting mouth. She took it into her mouth and reached up to massage his harry, heavy balls. Jim watched her head as it drove like a piston on her husband’s tool. Jim could feel the tightening in his loins that always preceded his climax. He squeezed his buttocks together to gain deeper penetration and let his load pour into Carla’s sucking cunt hole. His spasms continued as Carla continued to suck on Tom’s bone. When he had drained every last drop of fluid from his balls, he left his relaxing penis in her hole as she continued to pump. Soon Jim’s meat had lost its length and fell out of her gaping love tunnel. He heard a sigh of frustration. “Will I never be able to come?” she sighed.

Jim instructed her to lie on her back and open her legs. Then he told Tom to get in the saddle and drive his bone in Carla as deep as he could. He sat on the edge of the bed and grabbed her left breast as Tom continued his efforts. Jim lifted her breast, kissed her nipple and pushed on it with his index finger as if it were a button. Carla got a look on her face that was so passionate that it temporarily frightened Tom.

Immediately, Carla’s cunt began to tighten and squeezed Tom’s thick cock. “Holy christ...... I’m coming! Oh.. Fuck my wet hole, mother fucker! Fuck it hard.... Harder... Squeeze me cheeks, honey... Squeeze them hard,” she said in a jerking voice. Her eyes rolled up in her head, and she began grunting in unison with Tom’s moans. They pumped together, coming, and coming, and it seemed like it would never end. Suddenly she reached out and grabbed Jim’s cock, slammed it into her mouth, reached behind him to squeeze his ass and shoved her index finger into his rubbery anus. Jim began to come again. She drank from Jim’s pumping cock as Tom drained the last of himself into her spasming pussy lips.

The three new friends collapsed into a near coma. After a what seemed like a very long time Carla roused herself and asked if anyone would like a shower. Slowly, as if awoken from hibernation, Jim and Tom followed Carla into the shower where they made sure that every inch of her body was cleansed and dried. The evening ended with a night cap and a promise from Carla that she would develop a new fantasy for the next time they met.