The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

CHAPTER NINE—MIND SEX

It had been a lousy week for Peggy. Faced with the prospect of closing her boutique due to falling sales and not having found a job as yet, she was depressed. Her children, away at college seemed to be unusually demanding, and it seemed that she couldn’t get anything accomplished. She was convinced that she needed some diversion. It didn’t take long for her to realize that the only thing that ever made the ugly world go away was the gut wrenching orgasms that she had from time to time. Fast and furious fucking would likely be her only salvation from the confusion that she was currently feeling.

Although she had better and more frequent climaxes when they used hypnosis, she sometimes became concerned that Jim loved fantasy more than he did her. She preferred normal, fantasy-free sex with Jim, but she knew that fantasy sex was his biggest turn-on. He was obsessed with the thought of another man putting his hands on her smooth breasts. His cock stayed as stiff as a board each time he thought about another man sucking on her perfect pink nipples.

Her mind wandered at the sexy thoughts that began to invade her mind. She thought about the many conversations that she and Jim had over the years. He always assured her that she was exciting and that it was a matter of pride. He wanted every man to want her; to see her naked, exciting body; to taste her fragrant honey pot; to hold her round, smooth buttocks in their hands. He almost came each time he thought of another man’s long, thick cock bone pounding inside of her twisting belly. That did it. She would hint to Jim that tonight should be a fantasy night. Tonight she needed to escape with Jim into her deepest fantasies.

Peggy called Jim at work and asked if he would be able to come home early tonight. He responded by saying that he would try to be home early and questioned her as to whether anything was wrong or if she needed anything. “Just you Jim. Ya know, I think tonight might be the night for us to escape into a wonderful fantasy. Do you think you might be interested?” she inquired.

“Did you have anything particular in mind, honey?” Jim asked as his mind and body began to react to the thought.

“I think that tonight I need to be a fucking slut. I need to meet an absolute stranger... Richard Gear... Ya, Richard Gear should fuck my brains out tonight. I need to have his hands on me. I want him to such my big tits and make me come all over his face. He can bring as many friends as he would like,” she offered, knowing that she was driving Jim wild with anticipation.

“I’ll be home very early, honey. We can have a little light dinner and dip into our minds as well as our bodies. Start to imagine thick, long cocks surrounding you, touching your skin, invading your hot mouth and your dark hairy cunt hole,” Jim began to tease as his bone began to leave traces of his excitement in his pants.

Now it was Jim’s turn to think of all of the wonderful possibilities that lay ahead. Although he had experienced a few affairs over the years, never had he found any woman that could excite him as much as Peggy could. Her body was perfect for him. He had made love with women that had larger breasts, but Peggy’s were perfect. They looked perfect, felt perfect and tasted perfect. It may have been her reaction to Jim’s attention to her breasts. He wasn’t sure. He only knew that her tits exciting him more than any others.

He had probed the depths of other women’s love tunnels, but never did his cock get harder than with Peggy. It could have been the well-defined lines of her lovely pubic patch. Maybe it was the appearance of her fat cunt lips as they became excited and full of anticipation. It could have been the taste of her sweet pussy nectar. Again, he wasn’t sure. He only knew that she was the best. Peggy loved to climax, and just the look on her face when she got off drove Jim wild.

Peggy was blessed with the most lovely set of buttocks. Her small but fleshy buns wiggled so nicely when she walked. It drove him wild to fill his hands with ass flesh when he drove his cock bone deep into her gyrating cunt. She loved to feel his strong hands squeeze hard as they fucked fast and furious.

Jim’s cock was so hard thinking about Peggy’s lovely body and about the prospect of her fucking someone else for him that his hard cock almost went off in his pants. He had a raging hard-on. He tried to hide it as he walked out to his secretary’s desk to drop off a letter to be typed. He must not have been successful because her eyes seems to be riveted to his crotch. She looked away, raised her eye brows slightly and smiled. It must have been obvious to her that Jim’s mind wasn’t currently on work. “I’ll be leaving a bit early today. Please just take messages and make excuses for me,” Jim requested.

His secretary suggested with a chuckle as she walked over to the copy machine that, “it may be a good idea to relax for a little while and get your mind off the job. I’ll hold down the fort.” She put a little extra wiggle in her ass, obviously thinking about what he would be up to.

The garage door opened as Jim pulled into the driveway. Having parked the car, he extracted the flowers and candy that he had acquired on the way home. He danced up the steps and into the house as he announced that he was home. Setting down the candy, he began looked for a vase for the flowers. A little water in the vase and a slight spay on the blooms offered and pleasant picture of the arrangement. Jim set down the vase on the dinning room table and noticed that it was set for two. There was a pleasant aroma as he passed through the kitchen. He reached for the oven door and heard Peggy coming down the hall from the bedroom. “Hey, get out of the oven before you ruin our dinner,” she said with a chuckle.

Jim looked up to see one of the most lovely sights he could remember. Peggy was standing there with an extremely low-cut yellow blouse, a tight, light green skirt, lace hose and high heels. Her breasts were accented so well and her cleavage seemed to beckon to him. The high heels promoted her lovely buttocks in such a way as to make Jim want to touch them immediately. What great legs, he thought. “First, you are going to go get out of that suit, put something more comfortable on and I’ll make you a cocktail. Dinner will be ready soon and we can get down to business,” Peggy directed him as she swayed toward the cabinet where the liquor was kept. Jim smiled, walked up behind her, filled his hands with her breasts and placed his cock against her well shaped ass.

“Yes young lady; whatever you say,” he teased as he headed for the bedroom. Soon he reappeared and found his drink waiting for him. Peggy sauntered over to the table with a glass of white wine in her hand. She seemed to glide, and she knew that she was beginning to drive Jim wild. She was proud of her breasts, but embarrassed to let anyone else see them. Jim had often prompted her to show off a little, but rarely did she ever offer her charms to any one else’s view.

Soon dinner was ready, set and consumed. Peggy had done a wonderful job. She didn’t overdo it. There was just enough to suppress their hunger and not weigh them down.

“Jim, I know that you would like to see me making love with someone else, and I think I understand why. Tonight I would like you to hypnotize me, make me a prostitute and watch me get fucked. I want to forget about anything and everything all night. I just want to come until I pass out. Can we do that?” she asked pleadingly.

“It excites me beyond words to hear you say that. You are going to get so much cock tonight, you may never want it again,” Jim whispered.

“I don’t think that’s possible, honey. I don’t think I can ever get enough cock. I want to eat it, suck it, fuck it and rub jism all over my aching tits. I want to feel that hot, thick, sticky jelly running down the crack of my ass. I want it all,” she assured him.

Jim told her to get comfortable in the chair, and he induced the trance state in no time at all. “When you awaken, you will find yourself in a lounge having a glass of wine. You are a prostitute. You don’t fuck simply for money. You do it because you are a horny woman that can’t seem to get enough cock. You will be approached by one or more men and asked to dance. Jim will be in the lounge, and he will be able to see everything that goes on. You will try your best to excite him by the way you interact with whoever you are dancing with. The man who agrees to pay you five hundred dollars will look and sound like Richard Gear. You will ask him to show you his money. He will show you five one hundred dollar monopoly bills and you will see them as real money. You will direct him to follow you, knowing that Jim will be able to see everything that happens. He will accompany you to your bedroom and the rest is up to you. When I snap my fingers once, you will awaken and remember everything as if it actually happened. Do you understand everything that I have told you?” Jim inquired.

“Yes. I understand,” Peggy spoke softly. Jim went to the game chest and retrieved the monopoly money.

“At the count of three wake up feeling wonderful, sexy and extremely horny. One.... Tow.... Three.... Wake up; you are in the lounge,” Jim instructed.

Jim moved over to the breakfast counter and sat on a stool. He looked over at Peggy, and she threw him a seductive glance. She crossed her legs in an inviting manner and bounced her foot. Soon Jim stood up and walked over to the table. “Would you care to dance?” he asked.

Peggy responded as she was getting to her feet displaying her cleavage to its best advantage, “I would love to.”

The music played softly as Peggy fell into Jim’s arms. She looked up into his eyes as she pressed her breasts into his stomach. Jim had difficulty keeping his eyes off her breasts. He could feel her press the mound of her pussy into his leg as she seductively swayed with the music.

Peggy’s mind was on fire. She knew that Jim was someplace in the lounge watching her dance with this man. Suddenly, she felt his hand on the swell of her hip. Then it began to travel downward and rest on her buttock; smoothing her flesh first and then slightly squeezing it. She imagined Jim’s cock getting hard at the sight. The music soon came to an end and they parted with mutual thank yous.

The next soft song came on the radio, and she was approached by another man. She accepted his offer to dance and walked with him hand in hand. This man started out holding her at a distance. She was sure that it was not because he didn’t want to touch her, but rather because he wanted to get a good look at her lovely breasts. He did not take his eyes off her bulging tits. “Do you like the way my breasts look?” she asked the stranger.

Jim responded, “you have the most lovely tits I can recall seeing. My name is Roger. What is your name?

“Peggy. If you like the way they look, you should feel them against your chest,” she said as she pressed them into his large frame. Again she began pressing her pussy mound into his leg. She could feel the warmth develop between her legs as her hot nectar began to flow. She felt his cock growing and resting against her belly. She was so hot now, and she knew that she was putting on a great show for Jim.

“Do you think that we might be able to find a place a little quieter so we can get to know one another,” asked the man she was dancing with.

“I don’t mean to disappoint you, Roger, but I am a working girl. If you owned a candy story, it wouldn’t be good business to give it away; now would it.”

“You mean you are a prostitute?” he asked incredulously.

“I hope I haven’t offended you, but that’s what I do for a living. And I do it very well. I do it $500.00 well,” she said.

“I’m not usually given to paying for pussy, but I really have to feel you next to me. I would love to employ you,” he said with a wicked grin.

“Business first, Roger. Let me see the color of your money, and we will make the necessary arrangements.

“Roger” showed Peggy his “money” and she smiled. “Follow me, Roger. I think this is going to be a very interesting experience for both of us,” she said with excitement, knowing that Jim would be able to see every move that both of them made.

In what seemed like only moments they were in the bedroom undressing one another. Peggy could feel her love nectar begin to drip out of her hairy cunt lips and down her leg. Her nipples seemed to be on fire. She longed to have a tongue lick them to put out the fire. She could almost feel tight lips nibbling on her large pink marbles. She saw Roger’s huge cock standing at attention and needed to feel it in her mouth. Peggy laid down on the bed and Roger approached the side of the bed pointing the direction with his erect penis.

Roger moved on his knees, forward to Peggy’s head, his hard thrusting cock standing stiffly from his belly, pointing at her soft lips. Peggy rested her upper torso weight on one arm, lifting the other, held his cock aiming it to her mouth, resting the head on her pink tipped tongue.

Roger held her face tenderly between his open palms, lifting her head slightly, centering his cock at her questing lips, slowly slid his cock between her full lips deep into her mouth. His cock drove deeper, and Peggy began to breathe through her nose as his prick slid over her tongue. Her lips stretched wider as his cock moved until his bulbous glans reached the back of her throat, then with just a little more pressure, moved into the narrow opening and lodged.

Peggy fought down the urge to gag, then swallowed, caressing the head of his prick with the muscles of her throat. Quickly learning to deep throat the throbbing prick in her mouth, Peggy began swallowing and constricting her throat muscles around the head of his deeply lodged prick.

Each time Roger withdrew his prick, Peggy would relax, then as his cock delved deep into her throat, Peggy would swallow, giving his cock intense pleasure.

As Roger turned over and laid on his back, Peggy settled between his open thighs. She leaned forward and took his cock between her lips, sucking at the knobby head and drawing the full length of his prick into her warm wet mouth. Quickly, his prick filled with blood, filling her oral cavity until she could no longer hold it all inside her mouth and began to kiss the bulbous head and run her flickering tongue around the tip. Holding the pulsating head of his prick inside her sucking lips, she lapped at his hard prick from balls to glans, and her hands were at his balls, gently caressing and fondling.

Peggy pulled Roger’s prick from her hot lips, looking at it closely, noting that the head of his cock was bright red and swollen until it glistened both with her saliva and the pounding blood filling his organ. She slipped her fingers down to feel his balls again, and found them drawn up tight and hard. Knowing that he was about to come, Peggy slipped her hot lipped mouth over the head again, swirling her tongue over the glans, and driving the tip of her tongue into the hole at the end.

Peggy suckled at his pounding, stiff prick, circling the base of his root with her lightly clutching fingers as she felt the surge of sperm expanding his cock. The sticky jelly spurted and rolled from his cock. Peggy pulled her mouth away quickly and aimed Roger’s spurting organ at her full titties, watching the juice spatter and cling on her full trembling globes. As Roger’s prick spent it’s last drop, Peggy rubbed the glistening jism into the softness of her tits.

Trailing a wet stream of cum, Peggy put his cock back in her mouth and sucked, compressing her lips around the shaft of his prick, effectively milking it of any remaining drops of sticky sperm, until it pulled free of her still sucking lips with an audible noise.

Peggy left the room and returned shortly with wine for her and a cocktail for Jim. Even after he had spent his cream, he couldn’t take his eyes off of Peggy’s ass as it rolled when she walked. As she set down his drink he watched her breasts sway. They kissed deeply after they finished their drinks.

Peggy posed wonderfully on the bed next to “Roger.” What a vision, he thought. He could feel his rod begin to lengthen once again. Rolling over Roger found himself between Peggy’s legs. He lifted one large tit to his mouth and began to suck gently on her nipple. A moan escaped her full lips as his hands began to massage her breast meat. As Roger sucked harder on her tight pinkish-red nipples, her moans increased. His tongue began to trail down between her ample breasts to her soft belly as he twirled her nipples between his forefingers and thumbs.

Peggy could feel his nose brush through her pubic hair in his effort to avail himself of her fragrance. Electric shocks poured through her as she reminder herself that Jim was watching this man put his face into her womanhood. Roger’s hands had left her breasts to fill themselves with her soft, round buttocks. She placed her own hands on her titties, cupped them tenderly and began teasing her big nipples.

The pink wet flesh glowed and glistened in the subdued lighting and the shadowed darkness, and Roger placed his tongue, pointed stiffly, into her clit at the top of her wet cunt, nuzzling at her wirey, sticky pubic hairs, and the hot slippery opening.

Licking with his tongue, Roger attempted to savor all of the rich sticky juices now pouring from Peggy’s pussy, moving his head until he was able to touch the wet pulpy softness of the pussy beneath his tongue. Roger darted forward, his tongue slithering over Peggy’s curly hair and wet, open slit.

The sensation of Roger’s tongue on Peggy’s hot clit, brought Peggy to orgasm with wild, fast movements. Her body arching from the mattress as Roger’s tongue laved over her clit. As Peggy convulsed she grabbed his head and held it tightly to her hole. Roger’s sharp tongue drove deeply into her honey pit as he squeezed her shaking buttocks.

Roger drew himself up and climbed toward Peggy as she lay shaking slightly from her recent eruption. As she felt his hard manhood approaching her still quivering pussy, she reached out for him and came immediately to life. She wrapped her legs upwards around the small of his back, as she felt the head of his great shaft approaching her steaming hole. She bucked her hairy cunt upwards in a frenzy to receive his cock. Her full tits quivering each time Roger’s prick drove into her cunt, her body wriggling with pleasure at the deep hard thrusts.

She tossed her head backwards. Her hips were moving slightly faster, her legs clinging a little tighter to Roger’s back. She started moving her heels into Roger’s flanks, digging and spurring him on like a horse. Her cunt twisting and convulsing over Roger’s driving pole deep in her pussy as her tits flopped wildly. Roger began to groan, then driving his cock to the hilt against her ass, his balls tight between his legs. Peggy again began to tighten and displayed an almost frightened look on her face. This climax was earth shaking. Jolts of electricity ran through her body from her tit to her clit. She began grunting like a wild animal as she reached out, filled her hands with his buttocks and pulled him yet deeper into her fuck hole.

Suddenly Roger rolled both of them over without removing his raging penis. Peggy’s full tits were quivering and shaking as she slowly slid down on Roger’s cock, burying his cock between the curly haired lips of her dripping cunt until only his heavy, hairy balls were visible. Roger’s hands held her full breasts, his fingers caressing and fondling her pink swollen nipples as his hips drove his cock slowly into the ravishing woman’s steaming wet cunt; her ass working in wild swinging circles as she drove her fat lipped pussy up and down the slippery hot cock. Twice Roger had to stop her motion to keep from coming prematurely.

He tapped her on her lovely pink ass as if to give her direction. Gently he pushed her off of his towering cock and asked her if he could have another drink. She consented and made another journey for refreshments, swinging her hot bottom for the benefit of his hungry eyes. Soon she returned displaying the drinks and her lovely breasts. She felt so sexy and knew that Roger and Jim would both come like a lion.

Moments after completing his drink Roger regained his composure and drew Peggy to him. A deep kiss precipitated him saying, “get on your knees, honey. I’m going to drive this cock bone all the way home.”

She got on her knees and exhibited her lovely buttocks to his gaze and touch. Roger placed the head of his spear between the hairy cunt lips and sunk it deeply into her body. Slowly at first his raging dick drove into her hole. The motion soon grew quicker, her curvaceous ass becoming a blur as she screwed his hard cock. Roger withdrew and pulled his prick upwards over her wet-lipped opening, then drove it into her cunt from behind the kneeling lusty lady again. His cock sank deeply into her crotch until his belly was pressed against her curvaceous ass, his balls dangling between her richly curved trembling thighs. Peggy began to move with his rhythm, her ass moving back as his prick sank into her hairy cunt, quickly establishing a rhythm of lusty need. Peggy continued moving to Roger’s rhythm as she felt herself near another climax. She knew that Jim was watching and must have his hand on his own fuck tool.

Roger’s throbbing prick jetted, squirting his male cream in between the her clinging thighs, filling her cavity with the slippery male juice of his sex. A copious quantity of juicy hot cum escaped the tight lipped opening to trail down Peggy’s curvaceous thigh, gleaming silver in the subdued lighting of the bedroom, clinging to her richly curved leg.

The feeling of hot sperm filling her wet pussy, brought Peggy the rest of the way to a shuddering orgasm, her body insatiable, moving as a blur now bucking her ass back onto Roger’s spurting prick, driving his hard squirting male organ so deeply that his balls were squeezed tightly between her thighs. Peggy could feel Roger’s cock diminishing in size within her still convulsing cunt, attempting to hold his cock between the slippery hot lips of her cunt as long as possible. As his cock shrunk, it pulled free by itself, trailing sperm while slippery pussy lubricant slid down Peggy’s inner thigh, dripping from the ringlets of her soft curly pussy hair; the oily liquid matting the curls of her pubic hair, the swollen lipped opening oozing the hot wet combined juices of Peggy’s sexual passion dripping from the opening between her thighs. Her finger trailed down to slip between the hairy opening, gathering up a finger tip of slippery juice, transferring the lubricant to her mouth. Peggy’s pink tongue darted out, capturing the silver liquid, savoring the salty taste, as she licked her finger clean.

Jim lay there, playing the part of Roger, spent but fully gratified. Peggy was the hottest and most exciting woman in the world. Peggy snuggled up to him and purred like a kitten, pressing her heavy, pink tits into the side of his chest. Gently, he shook her, looked into her eyes and snapped his fingers once. Peggy closed her eyes briefly, then reopened them. “Did you enjoy that Peggy?” Jim asked lovingly.

“I can’t remember ever being that hot Jim. Promise we will do it again soon,” she begged.

Jim assured her that they would enjoy many similar experiments soon. “Now tell me everything that happened with this Roger character.” Peggy did just that. They fucked twice more that night and slept like babies. Peggy loved playing the part of a hooker. Next time maybe it would be Jim’s turn.