The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A Mind Apart

Chapter 9

I was enjoying a mellow sort of day at the bookstore. Customers came in a slow trickle, and most, with no mental prodding from me, bought an item or two then left. Along the way, I had a few conversations and practiced using my scan ability to go through their minds without alerting them to what I was doing. It made good practice, and it helped me to fill a few customers requests when they weren’t sure who had written what, or had just a vague idea of what they were looking for.

It was getting into the early afternoon when my phone rang. A quick glance showed it was Karen, so I looked over at Roger, the clerk I had kind of inherited from the previous owner, and asked him to take the main desk, then walked back into the office.

“Heya darling, what’s up?” I asked in a jaunty voice.

“Well, I think I found your geek.” she said softly.

“Really? Tell me about him.”

“He’s a junior at the school, and apparently, he’s been trying to set up a deal with a couple of the cheerleaders to fix their grades for, umm, other considerations.”

“Really? I respect his attitude. Think you can invite him somewhere for a job interview?”

“Yep, better do it quick though, I heard that one of the girls is going to take him up on the offer, then arrange to have her boyfriend pound the crap out of him.”

“Oh really? Does she have a name?”

“Stacy Rogers. She’s a total bitch.”

“File it for later. I’m sure we can do some things to work out her attitude.”

“Please do, she’s a complete heartless wench.”

“Okay. Have him come to the bookstore tonight, and I’ll take it from there.”

“Do I get a reward for finding him?” she asked.

“Of course. If he works out, we’ll think of some way to put a smile on your face.”

“Good. I’ll look forward to it.”

I sat back and smiled. If the kid could break into the computers that housed the school system’s grades, he was actually pretty good. I could think of a ton of uses for him. I picked up the phone again and dialed Lori. “Hello?” she responded, sounding pretty chipper.

“Take your new friend home last night?” I asked.

“Oh yes, that cute little Asian thing from the club. My god, they should name a line of sex toys after her.” I chuckled.

“Hmmm. Keep her in mind for me.”

“I will. What do you need boss?”

“Call Kristine and have her meet me at the bookstore.”

“What sort of terrible things are you going to do to her?” Lori asked.

“She’s going to be what we call a deal closer.”

“Gotcha. I’ll take care of it.”

From there, I made a quick call to a realtor, and then called the cable company and bribed a repair guy to show up and hook up a modem line to the apartment that I had just rented. From there, it was a quick trip to a computer shop for a few items, and I was ready. I met Kristine at the bookstore, gave her a key, and told her to be waiting at the apartment.

Karen brought the kid over around 4:30. He was everything you expected from a teenage hacker. Tall, skinny, blue jeans so faded they had almost lost the blue, and a worn black t-shirt that had once featured some band’s name, except it was so worn that the silk screening had faded out. His hair was long with a hint of curl and a bit stringy, and his face was taken over by a large nose that he would eventually grow into, but for now, he looked like a typical teenage geek.

“Boss, this is Sean, the guy I was telling you about.” Karen said

I stood up and offered him my hand. He took it, but limply and didn’t look me in the eye. Hmm. This kid was going to make quite a project.

“And you are?” he asked.

“Mr. Jones, and I have a job offer for you.” He kind of shrugged. “I understand you’re not a bad hacker. I was wondering if you might want to get paid for it.”

He looked up, surprised. “How did you know that?”

“Apparently you offered to fix some grades for a few of the ladies at school, and the word got around.” His shoulders slumped a little. “Now then, if you come to work for me, I can promise a nice salary and a few extra benefits to your liking.” I got up and walked out of the office, and Sean and Karen followed. We made our way out of the store, then up the street.

“Where are we going?” Sean asked.

“To your audition.” I said, and walked up to an apartment building. From there, we made our way to the third floor and into the apartment. It was a simple one-bedroom affair. The bedroom door was closed, but there were a couple pieces of furniture and a computer in the living room, already hooked up to a cable modem. The computer had run through its boot process, and the screen saver was running.

Sean took it all in, then asked, “Okay, so what do you want me to do?”

“Bust into the system that holds the school’s grades.” I said

“No prob.” Sean replied, suddenly getting animated. Now he was in his element. He worked the computer for a few minutes, then showed me the inside of the operating system for the company that held the school’s grades. “Not bad.” I said. “Now then, crack the DMV database.”

“On it.” he said, and jumped to work. Sure enough, with ten minutes he was in there and poking around.

I reached into my pocket. And handed him a wad of bills that came out to about ten grand. “You’re hired.” I said simply.

“Who says I want the job?” Sean asked. Big surprise, he was an anarchist-type hacker. Of course he’d make it look like he didn’t want the job.

“Hmm. Do you need convincing?”

“And if I do?”

“Allow me to explain this to you. You are going to get paid to hack. Not many people in this world can say they do that.” I stood up and guided him to the bedroom door. “And if you work for me, I will be the expediter of your dreams.” I opened the door, and there was Kristine, in garter belt, sans panties, wearing a revealing lift bra and a smile. She walked up to Sean.

“Come with me, I have plans for you.” Sean looked like a deer caught in the headlights as Kristine moved him to the bed and slowly opened his pants. His cock sprang free as she managed to get them down around his hips. All of a sudden, he was doing his best to get naked as fast as possible.

I felt a tug on my sleeve. “Who is that?” Karen asked.

“I’ll explain later.”

Kristine was now sucking the young man’s cock for all she was worth, and within a minute, he came deeply into her mouth. She swallowed it all, and then began to slowly work him back into an erection again. Ah, the recuperative powers of youth. Her ass was facing us and Karen was watching.

“My god, she’s practically dripping.” she whispered into my ear. “What did you do to her?”

“Trust me, it’s a good story, I’ll tell you later.”

Sean’s hand drifted to Kristine’s pussy. He kind of fumbled with it for a bit, then slid a finger in, eliciting an “oh” from her. She kept working his cock into full hardness, then climbed up and straddled him. Slowly arranging herself, she slid her hot box down onto him and we watched as his face scrunched up, and she began riding him slowly. His hands came up and grabbed her tits, and she began grinding her pussy down onto him.

“Damn this is getting me hot.” Karen said from next to me. “Think they’ll be long?”

“They’ll go as long as Kristine can get him up.”

“Then come here.” Karen grabbed my hand and led me to the couch. She practically yanked down my pants, and then reached down and threw her panties to the floor as I sat down on the couch.

“Right here, right now, fuck me. I want my reward,” she said, biting her bottom lip in a cute sort of way as I flipped her skirt up. I reached down and felt her little pussy. She wasn’t kidding; she was ready! I smiled down at her as she climbed onto me and I lined myself up with her.

“Did you like watching them?” I asked teasingly as she worked her hips up at me.

“Yes, it was so hot!” she said, squirming with anticipation. I smiled and thrust into her. She moaned in relief, and then began working her hips. I pulled her toward me and kissed, then lightly bit the side of her neck as I plumbed her depths. Damn, she was so tight and hot!

From the bedroom, I could hear moans and groans, and that spurred me on higher. I slowly reached down and ran a finger under Karen’s butt and tickled her little asshole. She jumped at the feel at first, then settled back into it.

“Ohh that feels good.” She said with a light tone. I started rubbing it slowly while I fucked her. That got her ass moving in a nice grinding fashion while we did the deed. I slowly opened the front of her blouse and sucked a breast into my mouth while my hips matched her movements. All the while, the sounds from bedroom egged us on. Kristine kept groaning as she did her favorite things to Sean, while he kept up a running commentary of all that was happening. I almost fell off the couch laughing when I heard him say “You want me to put it where?” I recovered as best I could, then went back to work on Karen with a vengeance.

After that, it didn’t take very long, I grabbed Karen’s hips and pulled her down hard onto me, and shot my seed into her, all the while I felt her quiver in my lap as her spend overtook her. We lay there gasping for a bit, and then collected the clothes we had spread on the floor.

Not too soon after we got dressed, Sean came walking out. “Okay, so when do I start?”

I grinned. “Tomorrow if you want. The money in your pocket should handle any mods you need on the computer. I’ll have someone stop by and drop off your weekly pay, all cash, and we’ll handle any other requests you might have through this number.” I handed him a card. He nodded. “All you have to do is keep your mouth shut about what you’re doing and all this can be yours.”

Sean nodded, and with that, I made the latest addition to this little group of mine. Kristine walked out past us, not bothering to say a word. I smiled inwardly. She had done her job well and with enthusiasm. Of course, programming her so she would be cumming damn near constantly helped.

I walked out of the apartment with Karen. “Okay, so who is that girl?”

“She’s someone who was very mean to Lori and I.”

“So, you’re getting even with her?”

“Exactly.”

“Cool. Which reminds me, when you get the chance I want to talk to you about Stacy.”

“Who?”

“The cheerleader I mentioned. I think she needs straightening out.”

“I’m good with that. We’ll meet for a snack tomorrow. Try to be at the Leavenworth Café’ around three.”

“I’ll be there.”

Karen walked off into the night, and I walked to the club, taking the back way in.

This whole business was working out very well. Now, I had just a few more additions to make, and the whole team would be in place. Next up, I had to find some muscle.