The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A Mind Apart

Chapter 8

I woke the next day to the sound of Theresa showering, so I gently slid out of bed and got some coffee going. Part of me was looking forward to tonight. I hadn’t seen Kristine in about a year and even then it hadn’t gone well. She had brought along the guy she meant to replace me, and it nearly turned violent in lobby of a Village Inn. A part of me kept arguing against the ideas in my head, but frankly, I was in no mood to listen.

I spent most of the day taking care of business. I handed off a job application for the bookstore to Karen, which would give her convenient excuse to be out of the house. She pouted a bit when I told her it would be a few days before we got together again, but I promised she’d be having a blast when we did. I also set her on a project for me. I had a feeling information was going to become handy to have, and not stuff I could pry from people’s brains. I asked her to look around her local school for a hacker we could recruit. She said she’d get right on it.

From there, I supervised the delivery of the booze supply at the club, and watched as the work crew finished installing a stage and a couple of poles into the ceiling. Lori had already hired a couple of cute ladies as bartenders. One was named Robin and she had darkish red hair and girlish figure, skinny with small breasts but a remarkably nice ass. The other was “Teri, with an ‘i’” as she introduced herself. She was blonde and bubbly, to put it mildly. She made me wonder which college was missing the captain of their cheerleading team. Lori walked up behind me as I was helping to unload a couple of barrels of beer. I set the barrel under the counter than turned to look at her.

“So what sort of deviousness do you have planned for tonight?” I asked.

“Well I’m going to see which girls will work for opening night, and make sure Robin and Teri are properly trained. And...” I waited. " A little bird told me that Kristine would be here to try out tonight. Apparently someone told her about the pay rate here.”

In order to get some of the better talent in the city I had offered a base pay for the girls that was significantly higher than most of the other clubs.

“When does the fun begin?” I asked

“Tonight at eight.” I looked at my watch, enough time to grab some dinner and be back. “Find anyone to be bouncers?” I asked as I headed toward the door.

“Got four, a couple of them are former employees of the Razzle, so I know they actually have an idea of what they’re doing.” Good. At a place like this, the bouncers are as important as the girls, as the mix of alcohol and nearly unclad ladies has been known to cloud men’s minds in the past.

I walked out of the bar as Lori went back to work, and grabbed a quick meal of KFC. All the while, I was thinking about tonight, aside from the fact that I was soon about to see the brightest flowers of the cities crop of peelers in action for me and for my new manager Lori. And to top it all off, a person I’ve been dying to get even with was going to be among them.

And that last one was the issue. Now that I had the power to do it, did I really want to? I mean, yeah it would be the wise thing to pass on this opportunity, but a chance to really get even with and own the queen of the broken hearts? Nope, at least for now it was going to be impossible to pass up. Even now I could feel the bottom dropping out of the pit of my stomach as I remembered some of the games she had played on (and with) me.

Nope it was time to let myself have some mean fun. I walked back into the bar and found myself in any man’s finest dream. There were about thirty ladies of various shades sizes and builds, all of them ranged from pretty to gorgeous and all of them were waiting to be next on stage. I recognized two faces in the crowd, one was someone I expected, and the other was a complete shock. Kristine was talking animatedly to a lady of Asian descent. About five feet away was Theresa. For some reason I snuck into the office door, and hid out for a bit, then chuckled. Well, she had mentioned she was planning on a career change.

Lori came in a couple of minutes later. “I thought you’d be out there for the show,” she said once she closed the door.

“I don’t want Kristine to see me until I can get her alone.” I said smiling.

“You’ve got a serious ‘cat ate the canary grin’ on your face. Tell me about it.” she said, with a smirk.

“There’s an unexpected friend out there.”

“Which one?”

“Theresa, the pretty Italian one waiting to get up there.”

“So go out and watch her put on a show for you, I mean that is part of why you bought the place.” I could see Lori’s eyes light up at the idea of new playmate.

“Not right now, she knows about the bookstore but I forgot to mention the club for a reason.”

“Okay then boss, what should I do?”

“I’ll watch the show from the closed circuit here. When you get the chance, have ‘Teri with an I’ tell Kristine to come back to the office. From there, use your judgment, except for Theresa. If she’s halfway decent hire her.”

“Honey, with tits like those I’d hire her if she couldn’t walk and chew gum.” She walked out with a smile and a wiggle of her hips.

And for two hours I watched as the ladies shook their moneymakers for a job. It’s hard work but someone’s got to do it. Although to be honest it was kind of like being the guy who works at the candy shop, you can only see so many tits and butts before they all kind of become a blur.

The pleasant surprise was Theresa, who took to the stage like a natural and put quite a show on for the assembled ladies and a couple of gentlemen. She could use some dancing work, but she obviously was having fun putting herself on display, and that right there is about ninety percent of the equation.

Kristine did her performance with all her usual aplomb. She shook her large breasts for the audience and put herself on display like she was daring someone to come up and touch her. It wasn’t bad, but you got the feeling it was a little rehearsed and overdone. I chuckled inwardly; the next couple of hours were going to be fun.

I sat in the office and watched the action for a while. Then “Teri with an I” opened the door and said, “Boss, the lady you wanted to see.” Teri let Kristine in, and left to go back to her business. Kristine walked in and took a second to adjust to the lighting in the room, which was brighter than the main bar. Then she saw me. At first she looked shocked, then she had the sense to act happy to see me. “Hi! It’s been so long.”

“That it has.” I said pleasantly, and pointed to a chair. “Have a seat.”

She took the chair and sat down facing me. Crossing her legs to show off her bikini clad self. “So, what did you want to see me about?” she asked. She had her predatory grin on, and a quick scan showed me she was trying out ways in her mind to wrap me around her finger again. I had to admit, she had a really creative mind.

“Well, I wanted to say that I have a position that you might be uniquely qualified to fill.”

She smiled and leaned in, making sure to show off a lot of chest. “Oh good, what is it?”

“House slave.”

“What?” She said looking like she missed what I had said.

“I said house slave, and I think you’d do well at it.”

She got up to leave, looking like she would pull a huge screaming fit. I projected into her mind. “Sit down!” She did, on the floor. “Get up and get on the desk.” I shot into her mind. She did, looking scared. “Now then take off your panties.” She did so automatically, and now she seemed terrified. “Now then, play with yourself, while we talk, but you are not allowed to cum.” Her fingers went to work on her pussy. I settled back and opened a cold rolling Rock from the fridge.

“You know how long I’ve been waiting for this moment?” She shook her head.

“Well, it was two years ago when I found out you told my best friends I thought they weren’t worth hanging out with anymore. It took me months to get them to answer their phones when I called.” Her pussy was beginning to look wet, and her nipples were showing through the top of her bikini. “Oh yeah and then there was sleeping with John, and telling him I beat you, there’s a good one. Although I have to admit, when I found out that you said that, the thought did actually cross my mind.”

She was red in the face, and I think I saw a tear forming. Good, just the mental state I needed. “Now, I have the power to make you do whatever I want. How does that make you feel? You can speak now, but only to answer my questions.”

“Scared, very scared.” she replied.

“Excellent.” There was a knock on the door and Lori popped her head in. She saw the scene, then walked all the way in.

“Oh, now this is priceless.” she said, and then Kristine began to look even more scared, something I was beginning to think wasn’t possible. “What are you going to with her?” Lori asked.

“I decided we needed someone to do the dirty work, I think she’s expertly qualified.” I replied and took a drink from my beer.

“I couldn’t agree more.” Lori said.

“Is there anything you think she could do for you?” I asked looking at Lori.

“Oh there’s something.” she said and began to take off her pants. I grinned and sat back waiting to see what she had in mind.

“Lie down, bitch.” Lori said in a quiet menacing tone. Lori shed her panties, and climbed up over her face.

“Eat my ass, you little whore.” Squatting down she opened her cheeks and settled herself over Kristine’s mouth. It took a second but I saw her tongue peek out and slowly trace the hole. I grinned and watched as she began to do it with a little more enthusiasm. All the while, Lori kept a running monologue as she ran her hands over her breasts. “Oh you little whore, I’ve been dying to do this for the last two years. Oh that’s right, this is about the only thing you’re good for.” I sat back and enjoyed the show Lori grabbed one of Kristine’s hands and brought it to her slit. “Work my pussy too, make me cum you little cunt.”

It didn’t take long as it was obvious Lori was turned on by the whole scene, and with a few minutes of licking and nasty talk, she ground her hips down into Kristine’s face one more time and moaned. She slowly worked her way off the desk and recovered her panties. Pulling them up slowly over hips.

“Oh that was good. Tell me we get to keep her?” Kristine was sitting up again looking like she would chew her way through the door if it would get her out, but her finger was back and busy on her slit. There were traces of Lori’s moisture on her face.

“Oh of course, I have plans for her. Every place needs a house whore.” Kristine looked crestfallen. A scan showed she was hoping this would be our one time revenge and she could get away. “Now get up and bend over the desk.” Kristine did so. Presenting her bare ass to us both. I leaned in and spanked her ass hard, while leaning into her ear.

“I bet you think I’m going to fuck you now?” She nodded her head. Lori opened my pants and let my cock out, stroking it in her hand. I was almost there from the whole scene. I tried to keep my voice even. “Do you think I’m going to shove my cock in that nasty cunt of yours?” Kristine nodded again.

“Well, it’s not going to happen. You’ll be fucked when I want you fucked, but never by me.” And with that, Lori’s ministrations carried me over the edge and I felt my seed splash onto Kristine’s ass.

I settled back on my chair as Lori cleaned off my cock with her mouth, with my mind I reached out and planted commands. “You’ll come back every day from now on, and be on call, when I demand it. You will never tell anyone what we make you do here, and you will always obey the commands we give you.” Her head slumped as the commands pounded into her mind. I finished with.

“You can cum now.” She shuddered hard and slumped to the floor. I grabbed a towel from the table beside the desk. “Clean yourself off the best you can, then when you’re strong enough, get dressed and leave.”

It took her a couple of minutes. But she got up on shaky legs and walked away.

Lori took her mouth from me, and smiled.

“Oh this is going to be fun.” Lori said.

I had to agree. I knew I had just crossed a major line, and to be honest, it didn’t bother me. I knew the things she had done to me, and talking to others, I knew she was the sort who had been waiting for someone to play her like she had just been played.

And to be honest, I had really liked it.