The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A Mind Apart

Chapter 10

The next day, I met up with Karen at the Leavenworth Café. The Leavenworth was a nice greasy spoon joint on the outskirts of downtown. It had an eclectic clientele, to say the least. It was the sort of place where you could see bankers in suits next to a table of kids who looked suspiciously like tweakers. Next to the tweakers would be cops doing their best to ignore them. In short, the food was good, and people did their level best to mind their own business. It was neutral ground.

Karen slid into my booth and smiled. “Hey boss. I got as much data as I could on Stacy last night.”

“Cool, fill me in.” I said and motioned to a waitress. Karen glanced at the menu and made a quick order. I added my order as well, and sat back to listen.

“Okay, she’s the original Miss Rich Bitch. She’s kind of run the school’s social circles since she was a sophomore, and she’s got a real reputation for doing nasty things to people who give her an excuse to be mad.”

“Give me an example.” I said and sipped at my coffee.

“Okay, just this week, there’s this girl, her name’s Diane. Apparently, she’s part of the ‘alternative lifestyle’ clique at school.” I nodded. “Well anyway, apparently she made some advances on one of the sisters of a girl who’s in Stacy’s clique. Well, word got back to Stacy, and they got her alone in the girl’s locker room. The next part’s not too clear, but apparently Stacy and four of her friends gave her what for, and she left with a broken nose, and maybe a cigarette burn on her ass.” I winced at that. “Anyway, she hasn’t been back to school since.”

“This girl, Diane, do you have an address for her?” I said as lunch arrived.

“Right here.” Karen said, and took a small steno pad from her purse. She handed me a piece of paper. I took it and slid it into the breast pocket of my shirt. “Okay, stop by the apartment and talk to Sean, give him anything that might help him to find her in a database or two. I want her DMV file, and anything else that might be fun. Hell, tell him to slap a warrant or two on her if he finds it funny.” Karen smiled.

“Will do boss. Anything else you want?”

“Not really. Just an answer.”

“To what?”

“Why do you want me to take a piece out of her ass?”

She blushed a bit. “She’s a bitch. What else do you need?”

“Try again, what sent you over the edge.”

She decided not argue about it. “Last year, she and her little crew of clones hazed someone I knew really well for three months. She almost killed herself.” I could feel the truth of what she was saying.

“All right, I’m all over it. Now then, go talk to Sean, and tell him if he does a good job on this, he’ll get a nice present sent to him.”

Karen chuckled. “Would it be from the club you opened?”

“And why would it interest you?”

“I decided I like watching, it makes for a good show.”

“Good. I’ll keep that in mind. Now then, on to other subjects.” The rest of the meeting passed smoothly along.

Later that afternoon, I took a leisurely stroll up Elm Boulevard, which is actually a very nice street out in the ‘burbs. Then, I took a left into a driveway and walked through an unlocked door into the house that belonged to the parents of a young lady named Diane. As I walked in, I literally bumped into a cute older woman who was most likely Diane’s mother. I chuckled at her shocked expression and quickly hit her brain with; “Hi I’m not here and nothing is unusual.” Her face went neutral and I walked past her and up the stairs. I felt around for another mind up there, and located the father of the house catching a quick nap, and a very darkly sad mind sitting in another room.

I suppressed her ability to see me enter the room and stood in a corner while I watched her. Diane was a girl best described as cute. She wasn’t beautiful or pretty, she had a face that made you want to put her in your lap and tell her everything was going to be fine while you read her bedtime stories. Her brown hair framed her face in a short cut, and her body was painfully thin, with almost non-existant breasts that with time and careful cultivation might reach an “A” cup. The only real flaw I saw on her was her newly bent nose that was covered by a band-aid, something that made me wince to look at it.

She was holding a pistol in her lap. Very slowly, and quite deliberately, she lifted the weapon and stuck it in her mouth. Then curled her finger around the trigger. She gave a sudden jerk on the trigger.

And nothing happened. I let my presence be known as it dawned on her that the gun had failed her. “Excuse me.” She jumped as she saw me standing there. “Those work better if you take off the safety, and chamber a round.”

“Who the hell are you?” she yelled, whirling at me. Her tear streaked face shifting from deep sadness to total fury.

“Well, right now, I’m the guy giving you a basic lesson in firearms use.”

“God dammit don’t mock me!” she shouted.

The door to the room opened and her father came in. “What the—” was as far as he got. I waved my hand like a person doing the Jedi mind trick. “Hi there’s nothing odd, go take a nap.” He yawned suddenly, looked at Diane and said. “I’m gonna go take a nap honey.” and walked out.

Diane was staring open-mouthed as he closed the door. She quickly turned, worked the slide on the pistol, and took off the safety, then pointed it at me. “Who the fuck are you?”

“Hi. I’m the guy who’s going to make your life a lot easier.” I said. “By the way, you’re a fast learner. That gun will actually work now, so would you mind pointing it at the floor?” I was thinking that if worst came to worst, there was s light chance she might shoot me by accident before I could make her go to sleep.

“Not until you tell me how you got in here without me seeing, and how you made my dad do that.”

“Seems reasonable. Mind if I pull up a chair?” I grabbed the chair in front of her desk.

“Sure go ahead.” She kept the pistol pointed at me though.

I sat down, and started in. “Okay, you can call me Mr. Jones. I’m a telepath, and I sensed your depression and decided to do something about it.”

“Bullshit.”

“Okay.” I said then quickly entered her mind. “Give me the gun.” She stepped forward and handed me the pistol like a student handing a teacher a note. Then stepped back. Then she began to look terrified.

I quickly took the magazine from the pistol and cleared the round in the chamber and set the pistol on the desk. “Okay, now does that prove my bona fides for you?”

“Yes.” she whispered. “Good. Have a seat.” I said and gestured toward the bed

She sat down meekly and asked quietly. “What are you going to do to me?”

“Actually, the question is, what am I going to do for you.” I replied, and she looked a little surprised.

“What?”

“Tell me about Stacy Rogers and what she did to you.” I said

She paused. “But you could just get it from my mind.”

“True, but I want to hear you say it.”

Diane sighed. “Okay. I was meeting a sister of a friend of hers. We both liked each other, but her sister saw us kissing behind the bleachers in the gym. She must have told Stacy, because later, she comes back with a few of her friends, and they.” She paused and collected a ragged breath. " They got me alone in the shower and started hitting me. One of them lit a cigarette and tried to put it on my ass. Stacy’s the one who kicked me in the face and gave me the broken nose.”

“Hmmm. Sounds like she might have some payback coming.” I said.

“Can’t do it, her old mans the city District Attorney. I touch her, I wind up in juvie.” She sat with slumped shoulders.

“So don’t touch her, you might catch something.” She smiled at that. “Well, I’ve always felt revenge is good for the soul. Give me a dollar.”

“What?” She looked genuinely confused.

“I said give me a dollar, trust me it’s a good thing.” Diane got up and collected a dollar bill from a jar, then handed it to me. I accepted the money and smiled at her. “Congratulations, you’ve just retained my services. You have my word that you’ll have the start on your payback by tonight.”

“You’re totally insane. I told you, her old man is the DA. You touch her, you’re going away for a very long time.”

“You never learned the 11th commandment, ‘Don’t Get Caught’, and a man who can shape minds can make not getting caught very easy.” I got up from the chair, and put a hand on her shoulder. “Now then, go put that pistol away before your dad wakes up. You’ll catch hell if he finds out.”

With that, I walked out into the afternoon with a song in my heart and a smile on my face. There’s nothing like putting a genuinely mean person in their place to make me love life.

I was driving out to the mall when I got a call from Sean. “Heya boss, I got the data you wanted, check your e-mail when you get the chance.”

“Thank you Sean. Hang out at the apartment for a bit—you might get a surprise.”

“I’ll look forward to it.”

I hung up and called Lori and told her to send Kristine to the apartment with instructions to do some very exciting things for our young hacker. It worked out well, as far as I was concerned. It kept Sean’s morale high, and lowered Kristine’s. As far as I was concerned, it was the perfect situation.

I stopped at the local mall, and took out my notebook computer and looked over the data. I wasn’t surprised to see she was damn good looking, being a member of the cheerleading team and all, and was even less surprised to find out she drove like an idiot. It was probably only by the grace of her daddy’s pull that she still had a license. I added to my memory her drivers license photo, a couple of year book shots, the address to her house and the name and picture of her current boyfriend. She had chosen well, he was handsomely mean-looking kid who played linebacker for the football team and wrestled heavy weight. They were the perfect pair for high school mayhem.

What did surprise me was seeing the two of them walk into the food court, grab a soda, and head toward the main doors. To be honest, her photos didn’t do her justice. She was athlecticaly built with breasts just a little too large for her frame. Her hair was blonde, and she had the typical peaches and cream beauty one sees a lot in the sub-species known as cheerleaders. The only flaw I could see was the set of her face, which seemed to be built around a permanent sneer. I got up, collecting my laptop as I went, and followed. I managed to keep sight of which car they got into. It wasn’t the one registered to Stacy, so I made the logical leap that her boy toy was driving. I kept my distance, but managed to follow them to a local park . I got out, and managed to not be seen as they headed off to a secluded spot there. The two of them stood there and talked for a bit, so I decided it was time to make a move.

I walked toward them, then shifted a bit and walked directly toward Stacy. They both looked at me like some sort of alien. I stopped in front of her and said. “Hi, you’ll be coming with me.”

The big guy looked at me and said. “Like hell.” And grabbed the shoulder of my jacket. I must have really thrown him when I looked at him and smiled. I touched his mind and said “Freeze.” He stopped moving, and I quickly kneed him in the balls, then hit him again for good measure. He hit the ground wheezing and coughing. “You won’t remember this or me, all you know is that you went to the mall with Stacy and then came home.”

I turned towards Stacy as she was frantically reaching for something in her purse. I touched her mind “Give me that.” She handed her purse to me, and I looked inside. Cosmetics, wallet various and assorted shit, and pepper spray. I held up the bottle. “Were you going to use this on me? I asked.

She nodded. “Come with me.” She did as she was told, and followed me to the car, all the while remaining silent. We got into the car and I began to drive. Just for chuckles I said. “Okay you can talk now.”

“WHO THE HELL DO YOU —” was about as far as she got when I said. “Shut up.” into her mind. She complied promptly. Oh man, this was going to be fun. I drove to a rest spot on the highway, and let her get out, then took her to a secluded area. Now she had the decency to look scared.

“Okay, do you know why you’re here?” I said then remembered. “Oh yes, you can talk now, but only to answer my questions and no shouting.”

“Because you’re a freak and you want to rape me.” she said quietly.

She was not getting this whole ‘in no position to argue’ thing. “Well okay, I am a freak, but frankly I don’t find you very sexy at all.” Man if she was scared before, that absolutely pissed her off. I could see fury in her eyes. “You see, you’re here because you’re a mean, callous little bitch, and the time has come for you to pay for your actions. Do you understand what I’m saying?”

“No.”

“Really? Okay, putting a cigarette out on a girl’s ass and breaking her nose are apparently just the latest in a host of little hazing incidents you and your friends have pulled. And frankly, it’s time for you to learn a little humility.” I looked at her and touched her mind. “My shoe is dirty. Why not clean it off with your tongue?” Her eyes went from furious to near total meltdown as she bent to do it. I let her work my shoe with her tongue for about thirty seconds, looked down, and said “Not bad. Now then, get back up.” She did so and the rage in her face was a thing to behold. Part of me started reciting lines from Shakespeare’s ‘Taming of the Shrew’. “Come with me, your penance is starting today.”

We walked back to the car and made a short drive back to Diane’s house. Once again I walked in and ran directly into her mom. “Hi there, there’s still nothing odd going on, and you should forget I was here.” Once again, her face went slack and she walked off. From there, it was off to Dianne’s room. She was lying on her bed reading a book. She looked up and saw us both and her eyes went wide in shock. “You’ve got to be fucking kidding me.”

“Now then Stacy, why don’t you tell Dianne how sorry you are for breaking her nose?” and I released the control on her not speaking.

“Get fucked.” she said quietly. Diane’s eyes went wide, and she almost snarled. I looked at her and smiled.

“Well then, you’ll be wanting to hear option number two then. Diane, could you show me where you got burnt?” She nodded, then slowly dropped her pants and panties down to where the ugly red mark was visible. “Now then Stacy, I think you need to kiss it and make it better.”

She got down on her knees and promptly did as she was told, giving it a light brush with her lips. I could see a smoldering look in Diane’s eyes as she did so. “Now that was hardly a kiss, try again and do it with feeling.” Stacy leaned forward and kissed it again, I was pleasantly surprised to see the mark was a little damp when she was done.

“Now then Diane, I have something else in mind for her to do but you have to agree.”

“What?”

“Take off your pants and panties. I think you get my idea.”

She smiled and complied. “Now then, why don’t you get comfy in the computer chair.” She did so with a smile, and parted her legs. I could see Stacy’s face turning red, and there were tears forming at the corners of her eyes. “Now Stacy, for having made Diane feel so bad, it’s time to make her feel good, Be good enough to lick her pussy till she has an orgasm.”

Stacy moved toward Dianne on her knees and slowly bent to the task. After a minute or so Dianne grabbed her hair and pulled her face into her pussy. Her face was a mix of anger, satisfaction and a kind of perverse lust. It was plain that this was a situation she was enjoying on all levels.

Slowly I saw the nipples on the girls small breasts begin to rise and her breathing got ragged as Stacy worked on her task, within a couple of minutes she was reaching her peak. And she put her hand over mouth to stifle a small shriek as she came copiously. As she did Stacy pulled her head back and breathed deeply, there was a sheen of moisture around her mouth. Diane got her breath back slowly as I touched Stacy’s mind again.

“From now on you will do as Diane says, you will encourage your friends to leave her alone, and you will act in a submissive manner when she is around you.”

I looked At Dianne. “She’s been properly fixed as far as you’re concerned she couldn’t give you any trouble from now on.” Diane nodded. “I’ll be in touch, to see how you’re doing, come with me Stacy.” We got up and left the girls room and walked out of the house.

As we drove I programmed Stacy again. “You will remember this, whenever you think about doing something mean you will remember the taste of Diane’s pussy in your mouth, and you will be unable to tell anyone about this, or anything else I make you do for the rest of the year.” Her eyes widened at that last one. “Oh you have a lot to atone for, tomorrow you will got the Merchant of Venus bookstore and ask for an application, we’ll take it from there.” I dropped her off about a block from her house and beamed at her when I said. “See you tomorrow.”

Another tool in my little arsenal was in place, now it was time to add a couple more key pieces.