The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A Mind apart

Chapter 7

I arrived home Thursday night freshly showered and physically drained. At the rate I was going, I’d need to have a word with a doctor about Viagra or some other form of “keep me at attention” pill. I made my way into my apartment and took a spare moment to look myself over in the mirror.

“Or maybe” I thought out loud. I knew my abilities could influence minds, and of course the mind controls the bodies processes. I looked myself square in the eyes and turned my ability on. Then imagined myself with a rock hard boner. Sure enough I felt a quick stirring in my loins and then sensation of my manhood filling and lifting. I grinned and walked out, then landed on my bed.

“Now then, if I can cause that to happen I wonder what else I can do?” I imagined myself doing the Darth Vader choke someone from across the room trick and chuckled.

Which is when there was a knock at the door. I raised an eyebrow and walked to the door. A quick gaze through the peephole revealed Theresa. Damn it, I’d forgotten that I had invited her over for dinner tonight. Hmm. Might be time for someone to get me organized.

I opened the door and let her in, noticing the bags of food she had brought with her.

“I decided to get dinner this time.” She said walking in. She took a moment to kiss my cheek as she passed. I smiled at her, and did my best to mentally recover from my little mistake.

“What did you get?” I asked as she set to work putting down the bags in the kitchen.

“Steak, potatoes, and all the basics.” She said as she looked over the kitchen for things to use. “Where do you keep your pots?” I pointed to a cupboard.

“You mean you’re actually cooking?” I asked.

“Exactly, I need to remind myself that I can still do it.” She said proceeded to go to work on the oven.

“So how was your trip?” she asked as she got busy.

“Pretty damn successful. It looks like I’m going into a new business.”

She turned and raised an eyebrow. “And what would that be?”

“Running a bookstore.” I replied.

“Really, how did that come about?” She bent over to grab a broiler pan, reminding me of some of her best assets. I tried not to stare and failed. She stood up and looked at me, I tried my best to look innocent and again, I failed. “Like the view?”

“Oh most certainly.” I replied

“Good you’ll see more later. Now then, what about this bookstore.”

“Oh yeah. I looked at my bank balance and decided it was time to switch careers. The hours at my job kind of suck, so I figured I’d take a swing at being my own boss for a while.”

“Hmm. Quite a switch, think you’ve got what it takes?” she said and settled the potatoes into tinfoil.

“Nothing beats giving it a try to find out.”

“Good attitude. I’m thinking of making a switch as well.” She said with a grin.

“I remembered you talking about it. What are you looking at?”

“I’ll leave it as a surprise, I need to see if I get in the door first.”

I resisted the urge to use my abilities to get her to reveal the secret. I was trying to not use them for anything petty. So instead I walked up behind her after she finished settling the steaks in the oven broiler. I put my arm around her waist and pulled her in close.

“So what terrible things do I need to do to get you to reveal your secret my dear?”

She laughed, then ground her butt back into me. “I’m sure I can think of all manner of terrible things you could do to me, but nothing will pry it from me till I’m ready.”

I gently ran a finger over her breast as she ground her ass into me. “Are you sure? I could so some truly naughty things.” She sighed as I did it.

“Nope besides we can’t let dinner burn.”

“Darn it, foiled again.” I said as she walked out of my grasp. Although I noticed my equipment seemed to be rising of its own accord. Ah, the power of the male libido.

We exchanged small talk as she continued cooking and throughout dinner. Afterward, she got up and put the dishes in the washer and joined me on the couch, settling into my lap.

“So about these terrible things, you want to do to me,” she said as I ran my hand up her shirt.

“Oh I’m sure I could think of something truly terrible.” I said.

She sat up suddenly. “Oh my whatever will I do?” She backed up toward the bedroom. I followed as she kept talking. “Oh poor defenseless me.” She said as her knees hit the mattress on the bed. I smiled, moved forward and opened her pants with a jerk. She gasped and her eyes opened wide. I decided to test my new ability and opened my mind then sent messages to increase her arousal. Her skin became flushed almost immediately.

I shoved her pants to the floor and she looked shocked. “What are you going to do to me mister?” She said in a scared voice. My fingers slid down under her panties, I was surprised at the amount of wetness I found there. The lady was practically dripping.

I grinned at her with an evil look in my eyes. “I’m going to use you how I see fit darling. Now get up on the bed.”

She let herself fall backward onto the bed. I enjoyed the view as she rolled over and got on all fours. Pushing her ass into the air.

“Please don’t hurt me sir,” she said wiggling her ass at me. I took the cue and spanked her pretty butt. She cried out, but I noticed she kept it up there for my hands to squeeze. I took a firm hold of both of her cheeks and squeezed hard. She groaned at that, and I slipped my fingers into her panties and pulled them down off her ass. Then slid a finger into her pussy, Damn she was wet, I grinned and decided to try something with Theresa that I hadn’t done before. And slowly worked the finger in and out of her. Then gently slid it up to her anus and slid it in. It tensed at first then she relaxed and let me in. “Oh no, you wouldn’t do me there would you?” she gasped.

“I’ll do you wherever I want you nasty girl.” I let my pants open and slid out of them as best I could. Then brought my cock up to her slit. As I slid into her I leaned into her and whispered in her ear. “I’m just getting myself ready, I’m going to be in your ass in a few minutes.” She whimpered, but her ass working back at me gave away what she wanted. After a few minutes of hard pounding of her pussy I slid out of her and then moved my cock up to her anus.

“I hope your ready, because here it comes.” I said and forced myself into her tightest opening. She gasped and I felt her anus tighten then relax and I slid in slowly. Damn she was tight back there. It took me a while but soon enough I was buried hilt deep in her. She was moaning and I felt her fingers move and work her clit as I backed out then moved back in again, savoring every second of my fucking her.

“Oh please, please no more sir.” she whispered under me, but still her ass kept moving into me, asking for more silently. I grinned and worked into her. Damn. For such a “nice girl”, Theresa truly had a fun perverted streak in her. I took hold of her still clad breasts and mauled them pulling her back onto me. “Oh no, I whispered, I’m going to keep this up till I paint your insides.”

She gasped, whimpered and buried her face in a pillow. I kept up a solid pace of sex in her tightness, then lightly pulled back on her hair raising her up so I could bite at her neck. She almost screamed at that, but instead bit her lip, and moved back harder on me. I could feel it rising in me again. “Here it comes baby, I’m going to cum in your little hole, are you ready?” She nodded and said nothing, but I felt her fingers speed up on her clit as I moved faster in her ass.

With a hard thrust I shoved myself deep into her and felt my load release. Shouting my triumph with a “Hah!” and then fell over her kneeling form. She collapsed under me and we both lay there for a few minutes.

Theresa broke the silence. “You know, if that’s the sort of terrible thing you want to do to me, I’ll be ready anytime.” She took a finger and wiped a trace of sweat off of my nose and tasted it. Then giggled. “I can feel you going soft in my butt.” I smiled, then rolled her over so we were facing each other. “I always wondered what that would be like.” Theresa said dreamily.

“What?”

“What we just did. It’s something I wanted to try but couldn’t work up the nerve to do.”

“So I’m your first there?” I asked.

“Yep, you broke that cherry, Hooray for you.”

“Oh good, my recently deflowered virgin. Would you like to that again?”

“Oh yes, you beastly old man.” She said with a giggle, “but not tonight, I’m a bit sore.”

“That’s okay, I think you drained me woman.”

I pulled her close and enjoyed the feel of soft female skin and the warmth of someone next to me. I was getting drowsy and felt Theresa shift next to me. Just as I was about to fall asleep my cell phone rang.

I groaned and reached for it without looking at its caller ID. “This had better be good news or money.” I said and Theresa giggled next to me.

“I’m not sure about either.” Lori said over the phone. “But I’m out scouting talent for the bar and I spotted an old friend.” I was still a bit drowsy.

“Really who?” I asked wondering who she could be talking about.

“Kristine.”

That one stood me up for a moment. Allow me to explain. Everyone’s got “that one”. You know, the one who hooked you then completely destroyed your heart. Kristine was mine. I had dated her for two years, and went through mental and spiritual hell trying to keep the relationship together, only to find she had found the time to sleep with about four other guys. She had a special place in Lori’s heart as well. Kristine had nearly gotten her fired from a job as a bartender, claiming she was shorting the till when she was actually making off with the money.

“Really, did she see you?” I asked.

“Not yet.”

“Find someone to feed her the news about the club, I think we’re going to have some fun.”

“You know, I love it when you’re evil.” She said with a laugh and hung up. I set down my phone and settled in next to Theresa. “Who was that?” She said sleepily.

A friend of mine, looks like it’s going to be a fun week. I smiled and dreamed of terrible things.