The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A mind apart

Chapter 6

The trip back was fairly brief, with a few interruptions for food, gas, and of course hot intense sex, a way to pass the time that seemed to agree with both Lori and I. Along the way I called Karen.

“Hello.” She said through her cell.

“It’s me, how are things going there?”

“As good as can be expected. The cops and FBI have been over the house about a hundred times. They found the body last night, from the questions their asking I think they think he blew himself up trying to cover his tracks.”

I nodded as I listened, that was the idea I was trying to get across. I hope they found the notes he wrote at my behest then threw away into the trash. Trash pickup was on Tuesdays so they should have found it.

“So where are you now?” I asked.

“With an aunt and uncle. It’s sounding like they’ll get permanent custody.” She said hopefully.

“Are they treating you okay?” I asked.

“Yep. Their kids are all away at school, so they’re treating me like a daughter.”

“Excellent, do you think you can break free Thursday?”

“Yep, I’ll tell them I’ll be studying at the library. That should give me plenty of time.”

“Great. Meet me at the mall as usual, and we’ll continue with your lessons.”

“Okay, I’ll be there with bells on.” Her voice sounded happy, which for some reason lightened my heart a little.

“Good I’ll talk to you then.” I hung up the phone and turned to Lori. “It looks like your prey will be ready Thursday afternoon.”

She grinned. “Great, I’m going to enjoy corrupting her.”

I took the next day and property shopped. I settled on buying out an old bookstore in the downtown area. It did decent business and gave me an excuse to hire on a few of my closer “friends” Or at least give me an excuse to give them money under guise of giving them a salary.

My second property was a bar in town. Bars are a license to both steal and launder money. Lori smiled at the idea of turning it into a fairly classy strip club. Part of me wondered if she was looking forward to “auditioning” the talent. With a few checks written to the bank in Canada they were both mine. A quick call to a local attorney arranged for the licenses and such to be transferred over to me with a minimum of fuss.

Wednesday I settled back and looked over my handy work. This was going to be fun in its own way. I was looking forward to both of the places as recruiting grounds, money transfer points, and profit centers. All things considered I was off to a good start.

Lori settled into my lap. “You look pleased with yourself.”

“I am. So far things are going better than I thought.” I replied and ran a finger up her tummy.

“So who’s going to run the bar?” She asked trailing her fingers up my chest.

“I figured you’d make a good choice. As long as you promise not to eat all the profits.” I said with a raised eyebrow.

“How about just enough to keep a smile on my face. And to keep finding a few to bring to you to play with.”

I did my best to look like I was thinking about it. “Well okay, but keep it low key. I don’t really want to attract attention.”

“No problem, I promise to be your best little procurer of fresh things to play with.” She said and crossed her heart.

Thursday was kind of a blur. I spent the day talking to the owner of the bookshop and got the lowdown on how he did things, I decided he liked having a low clientele, but one he knew well. I agreed as a matter of principle to keep on one of his clerks, who had been there for years, and we parted at about one. I’d be taking over on Monday.

From there I had a light lunch and reserved a hotel room at the Doubletree. I told Lori to be waiting for me at the hotel bar, and then went to the mall. Karen was waiting for me on the mall sidewalk as I arrived, so I simply pulled up and let her in.

“So what are we doing today sir?” She asked after she got in.

“It’s a surprise but I think you’ll like it.” I said.

Karen was dressed in nice schoolgirl type of outfit, knee length skirt and white shirt. I grinned at her outfit, and the thought of how Lori would react to it.

“So how have you been coping?” I asked as I turned toward our destination.

“Pretty well. Too be honest I miss him a little, they way he used to be, then I remember all things he did and thee way he treated me, and well, it gets easier.” She looked down.

I grabbed an envelope out of my jacket and handed it to her. “Take a look at this.”

She opened it and gasped. “Is this for real?” She asked.

I nodded. “Your squared away, there’s enough money in that account to pay for college well into a doctorate degree. Which leaves me one last question to ask you.”

“Yes?” She asked expectantly.

“Do you want to keep doing this? To be honest I got what I wanted and you got what you wanted. If you want to back out, now would be the time to do it.”

She thought about it for a minute. “I want in. You’ve got power and you want to do some exciting things. I want an adventure.”

“Adventure means risk Karen, keep that in mind. You might end being involved in some bad things.” I replied.

“Like grand theft and murder?” she replied. “I got neck deep in this that night in the park. If you’re going to keep doing things like that, I want in.”

“Okay, I just needed to hear you say that.” I said. I sighed inwardly, as this was both a good and a bad thing. When I first met Karen I was possessed by desire to prove my powers make some money, and of course have some fun with the cute girl. Upon further review I realized that what I was doing with and to her was really no different in some was than what her father had done. I mean I was using this kid, it was dawning on me slowly that this power meant I was going to be crossing quite a few of my own ethical lines. And that was going to take some sorting out.

I pulled into the hotel’s parking lot and walked through the lobby with Karen. I caught Lori’s eye at the bar, and she grinned widely when she saw Karen. I guided Karen to the elevator and from there to the room. We walked in and she promptly hopped onto the bed. “How do you want me today sir?” She asked striking a pose that hiked her skirt up her thigh.

“Lie back on the bed.” I said and she did so quickly. She was grinning at me as I ran a hand up her leg.

“Now I want you to raise your hands over your head.” She did so stretching her herself in a cat like pose. I smiled and removed a silk scarf and slowly tied her hands together. She looked a little surprised at that. “What are you doing?” She asked.

“Do you trust me?” I asked.

“Yes.” She said softly.

“Then I promise your not going to be hurt here, and I promise you’re going to like what happens.” I said looking into her eyes.

“I believe you” she said. With that I tied the other end of the scarf to the bed. Then produced another scarf and blindfolded her.

“Now then just lie there, this will take a minute.” I paged Lori with the phone. Then slowly opened the hotel room door a crack. She was there a couple of minutes later. She grinned like a kid at Christmas and walked into the room. I noticed she was wearing some of the clothes from our trip to Great White North. A silk skirt and shirt combo that was sexy, but with an air of class. I took a chair then settled back to watch as Lori settled on the bed.

Her hand was shaking as she lifted Karen’s skirt up past her knees. Karen automatically opened her legs a little. Then, slowly and gently, she kissed her way up the girls thigh. Karen groaned under the languid touches, and I settled back into my chair.

Lori lifted her skirt higher, revealing her unclad pussy. She licked the point where her thigh joined her hip and tickled it with her tongue. Karen squired and began to make a mewling noise like a kitten. Lori then made it a point to kiss around her sex, almost but not quite touching the lips and clit of the girl. I noticed one of her hands was unbuttoning the girl’s blouse.

I was getting extremely aroused by the show, and slowly opened my pants. Karen was squirming now, trying to find a way out of the bonds on her hands. Then quickly Lori took a lick of the length of her pussy, and Karen nearly screamed at the feel of it.

I was smiling watching as Lori teased the girl unmercifully for a while then quickly hit one of her sensitive spots, causing her to gasp and almost lose it. Then finally she moved in for the kill, attaching her mouth to the girl’s clit and sucking it gently. Karen’s hips came off the bed and did their best to force more of her into Lori’s mouth. Lori sucked at her greedily as her hands took the girls breasts in hand. Karen’s body was under assault in her most sensitive areas. Needless to say it didn’t take long before the little girl came into Lori’s mouth and fell back on the bed completely spent.

Lori lifted her head as Karen lay there breathing hard, trying to recover from the older woman’s expert ministrations. I smiled as I untied the scarf from her eyes. She looked down and saw Lori looking up at her with a cute little wave. Karen looked surprised but not shocked as Lori moved up her body and kissed her. She was reluctant at first, but then opened her mouth and shared her mouth with the woman. “Hmmm I taste good on you.” She said when she released the kiss. “Do I get to know your name?” She asked.

“Hi. I’m Lori, I’m part of the team too.” She said and tickled the girl’s ribs.

Karen giggled. “Well you did say it would be a surprise.” She said looking at me as I let my under wear hit the floor. “I take it we’re not done yet?”

“Not hardly, I have plans for you and Lori today.” I said and settled next to the girl, untying her hands gently. Once they were free she rubbed her wrists and then let her hands fall on both of us. She looked at me. “Is it okay if I feel her?”

“Honey go right ahead.” Lori said and rolled onto her back. Karen looked at her and smiled letting her fingers wander over her arms, as Lori did her best to wiggle out of her skirt. Which is when Karen giggled and helped her to take her top off. Between their efforts Lori was soon almost naked. Only her panties were left on, As Karen smiled and ran her fingers over chest. I watched and ran my hand over Karen’s butt as she ran her hand down the woman’s stomach.

“My god your skin is so soft.” she said as her hand roamed over her bellybutton area. Then slowly tentatively it snaked down and under panties, playing with the bare skin around Lori’s mound. Lori groaned at her touch, and moved her hips upward. “Turnabout is only fair play.” She said and tickled her there. Lori jumped, so Karen did it again, getting about the same reaction.

Lori took the girl’s hand and shoved it lower. The girl gasped as her fingers hit wetness. Then slowly I saw her fingers begin to move under the silk of the panties and I saw Lori settle back with a smile. There was look on Karen’s face that was hard to make out. Satisfaction at the reaction she was getting from the lady under her fingers, and sense of disbelief that this was happening at all.

I smiled and walked over to the side of the bed and took Lori’s head in hand. Then slowly ran my prick over her lips. She growled and slowly licked it as it ran over her mouth. Karen watched in rapt attention as she opened her mouth and took me in. Her hand never slowed though. I looked at Karen and said.

“Take them off of her.”

She reached down and thumbed down the panties off Lori’s hips. I smiled and watched as she inspected the woman up close. Moving a finger up and down her slit, while her hand played with a breast. She took the finger from Lori’s vagina and took a quick taste. Then bent down and licked her. Lori gasped and then began sucking me in earnest.

“She tastes really good.” Karen said, looking up at me from between her thighs.

“Have as much as you want.”

I heard Lori mumble a “Yes” around my cock. From there I settled in and let myself enjoy the scene and the sensations Lori was creating in me. I could feel her breathing quicken as the girl ran her tongue over the sensitive parts of her body and I felt her tongue lave me as I worked it in and out of her mouth.

With a pop I pulled my prick from Lori’s mouth, then walked down between her legs. Karen smiled and got up from the work she was doing then reached down and put me at the entrance to the woman. She settled onto the bed next to Lori and held her as I moved deep into the woman’s body. I saw her kiss down the woman’s neck as I drove in and out of her furiously, possessed by a wild kind of lust. She watched me take her as she settled a mouth on her breast and worked the nipple with her tongue.

It didn’t take long, the whole scene had me hot, and I came into Lori with a rush, grinding hard against her as she pushed her pelvis into mine.

When we came up for air Karen looked at us both. “So does that mean I’m in?” She asked with a smile.

“Dear, that means you’re both in and next.” Lori said as I fell onto the bed. “Let me show you how to get a man started again.” Karen smiled as Lori began her lesson. And I acted as the guinea pig.

In this situation, it’s not a bad role to play.