The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A Mind Apart

Chapter 5

Daylight brought me awake at about 9, as I felt Theresa stretch alongside me. From the window I heard the sound of morning traffic running below. I got up slowly so as not to wake her, and made my way to the bathroom. Then took care of the usual morning business. I still had to pack a traveling bag, but that wouldn’t be too much effort. I looked in the mirror and grinned at the rate my hair was growing back, not enough to really need combing, but it would be soon. From there I hopped back into bed with Theresa who was now in the waking up process herself. I smiled and ran a finger up her neck. She smiled and yawned. “I’m sore,” she said, “must have been a fun night.”

“I certainly thought it was.” I replied and kissed her neck.

“So when can we do this again?” She said rolling over and clutching the sheet to her chest. I grinned and pulled it down so I could see her breasts. She mock sighed and let me. “Well I’ll be back in town Thursday. Maybe a dinner date?”

“Hmmm perhaps. Will we be going out or staying in?.” She said as I ran a finger up her side.

“Not sure yet, all I know is as far as I’m concerned, you’re going to be dessert.”

She blushed a little at that. “Your incorrigible.”

“So don’t incorrige me.” She groaned and got up off the bed heading toward the bathroom. Moving her cute but with more sway to it than usual. I enjoyed the show, then began packing as soon as the door closed. I got done at about the same time she finished showering, and was getting dressed as she came out.

She pouted at me as I zipped up my pants. “Awwww. I thought we might have some fun before I had to go.” Her lower lip dropped cutely. “I have to get going dear.” I responded. “Besides I thought you were sore.” She got up onto the bed and opened her towel revealing her wonderfully nude body to me. I felt a stirring. Then her hands came up and unbuttoned my pants. She was working my dick out from under my underwear when she said “My mouth isn’t sore” as she slowly licked the underside of my shaft.

“The hell with it, a little delay wouldn’t kill me.” I thought as she swallowed me whole.

About an hour later I left, went to the storage unit and collected my ill-gotten gains. Made a quick stop at a computer store and paid cash for laptop. Then called Lori, and had her meet me at a restaurant.

Lori dressed a little more conservatively today, spray on jeans with no panty lines, a tight button up top, and her hair tied back into a ponytail. We chatted about pleasantries while we ate and from there it was onto the road trip. As we drove I handed the laptop to Lori and asked her to look up the latest news. The computer had a wireless modem so it was fairly easy to use while on the road.

So far the local news for our city had as a page two story the disappearance of a bank manager. His daughter had called the police last night and said he hadn’t come home yet. Somewhere in the local news section there was mention of a vicious fire at a local farm, but no mention of the car or body yet. Cool, I still had a head start on any investigation.

“You did all that? Lori asked.

“Yep.” I said simply

“Why?”

“Well first there was this cute little girl.”

“Do I get to meet her?” Lori asked.

“As a matter of fact you do, and you even get to do terrible things to her.” I replied, Lori had a thing for members of her own sex, to put it mildly.

“Oh good, I was hoping you’d let me play a little.”

“Dear I have plans on letting you play a lot.”

“Excellent, now back to your story.”

“Well anyway the little girl, whose name is Karen, had a very bad daddy who happened to be a bank manager.”

“So you saw way to take care of two issues at once.”

“Exactly.” I replied.

“You know I think I’m going to like this little group your putting together.”

“I certainly hope so.”

We drove till a few hours after dark then pulled into a motel. I left to get dinner for us both then returned to find Lori had changed. Now, instead of jeans etc., She had changed into garter belt, stockings, heels and a bra that did wonders for her already generous cup size. I set down the bag of burgers and pushed her to the bed.

“Dinner’s going to get cold.” She said.

“Looks like the first course is already warm.”

I pushed her legs open and slid my face between them. Then took a long lick of her already moist pussy. I took a quick break and said. “Have you been thinking dirty thoughts?”

“Yes.” She said quietly as my tongue moved up her thigh.

“Tell me about them.”

“I want to play with your little friend.” She moaned as my tongue found her clit.

“I wanna open her pretty little thighs and kiss and suck them till she begs me to eat her pussy. Oh god.” She said that as I stuck a finger into her tight hole. And my mouth gently sucked on her clit. I’m going to eat her till she’s dry, then turn her over and do horrible things to her ass.” She was breathing heavily now. “I’m going to make her watch as you fuck me, and then have her lick while you take my ass.” She was having trouble speaking. I slid another finger up her ass. That did it, all talk ceased as she grabbed a pillow and covered her face to scream. I grinned and kept going, trying to make her cum last as long as it could. Finally she settled back. “Damn. This going to be a hell of a trip isn’t it?” she said.

“Yep, now then bend over and open your pussy for me, dear. I want to terrible things to you.” She grinned and shakily moved to the center of the bed. She pulled the pillow so she could rest her elbows on it. “Am I going to be your nasty little whore tonight?” She said meekly.

“You certainly are, now move your hand down and play with that hot wet thing of yours.” She did so and gasped as her finger trailed over her already sensitive pussy.

“Ohh this makes me think you want more than just my little box.” She said with a cute smile.

“Oh I want all of you tonight. I said and trailed my cock over her mouth. She stuck out a tongue tentatively. Then quickly moved forward and sucked me. I grabbed her hair and moved her back and forth on me.

Oh yeah it was going to be a hell of trip. Assuming of course I survived all of Lori attentions along the way. Not that I would mind.

We left early the next morning, and managed to make Toronto by mid afternoon. It was a Sunday so the banks were closed but I did surprise myself by finding a corporate lawyer available on a Sunday. Of course waving a hundred grand US retainer under his nose probably helped. He came to my hotel, and proceeded to take care of all the paperwork I needed, and then said he would set up a meeting with a local bank to arrange the deposit of funds that would be needed to open up the account for my little company. Good. That would shave off a day on my schedule, and make any funds I deposited that much harder to trace.

Lori and I celebrated once he left with a spending spree, dropping about fifty grand on clothes jewelry and other items, I was more than pleased to spend a couple of hours playing judge as Lori raided Victoria Secret for all it was worth, and modeling every outfit they had available.

We celebrated back in the hotel too. I had to resist the suggestion Lori made about “convincing” the cute little clerk from Victoria’s to join us for the evening. Not that I minded her suggestion, but well, there were plenty of papers lying around the hotel room, that I didn’t really want people to see. I promised her happy hunting rights on Monday.

So the next day I rose and consummated my business, using my abilities to keep the lawyer honest, and the bank president from being suspicious of a deposit of half a million dollars cash. And the use of three large safety deposit boxes. I managed to make him think that this was all normal and tipped him ten grand for the strain I was causing his poor overworked brain.

By three O’clock it was all said and done, I was in business. Mostly, I just had to go home and find a business or two to buy up, and use as a means laundering all the rest of the money. I left the bank with a satisfied grin, a credit card for me, another card for the business, and a checkbook, all the tools necessary to cause havoc.

Lori was waiting for me in the room. Well, waiting wasn’t really the right word. She was busy nursing at the breasts of a young blonde haired lady as her finger slid slowly in and out of her pussy. The blonde looked up in shock as I walked in, but Lori disengaged herself from a nipple and said. “It’s okay he’s with me.” The girl slowly let her head fall back. I decided to help her relax a little and sent a message of. “This is all perfectly natural just enjoy yourself.” She smiled and purred as Lori kissed her way down her body.

I kept watching the show as Lori pleasured the girl. Stopping at the mini bar for a soda and shedding my pants along the way. The room was over run with the smell of two aroused women and that combined with the sight of the two ladies in carnal rapture was enough aphrodisiac for me. I watched as Lori dipped her mouth into the girl’s pussy and began licking her gently. As the pretty little thing began arching her hips rhythmically into her mouth, I grinned and dried my fingers then moved my hands to the girls breasts and played with the nipples that sat upon what looked like a nice set of “C” cups. Soon between Lori’s tongue and my fingers the girl shivered her orgasm under us then opened her eyes.

“My god if that’s just the start I can’t wait to see what’s next.” The girl said in a breathless voice.

Lori stood up between her thighs, and grinned. “How does she taste?” I asked.

“Want to find out?” She asked. I stepped forward and kissed Lori deeply, sharing the taste of the girl’s arousal between us. “Not bad.” I said. “Good, I’ll be tasting it off your prick in a while, now go to work on her.” I smiled and dropped my shorts. The girl grinned as I moved up between her legs and slid my prick over the entrance to her hole. She wiggled like a puppy as it moved over her clit. I smiled moved myself over her then slid in deeply in one stroke eliciting a gasp from her as it moved in. Damn this girl was tight. But she made an excellent ride as started a slow rhythm in her. Lori watched for a bit then got up onto the bed and straddled the girls face. She was facing me as I saw her face tighten as the girl went to work on her pussy.

“How does she feel on your cock?” Lori asked as her hands trailed down the girls breasts.

“Amazing, you made an excellent choice dear.” I said and picked up the pace in the girls tight channel.

“My god the way she’s licking me. You’d never guess she was so young.” Lori groaned to me.

“Where did you find her?” I asked, this was a fun way to keep us both going longer, trying to maintain a conversation as we both used the girl for our own ends.

“Local college. She’s a freshman.” Lori Gasped. “Oh she is so naughty. She just stuck a finger in my ass.”

I had to resist the urge to shoot tight then and there. “So how long does she have with us?” Lori’s fingers were gently twisting the girls nipples. The pretty little thing under us began moving more insistently as she did.

“A couple of hours. I think we should do our best to make sure she leaves walking a little funny.”

I groaned as the girl under us began to roll her hips into me. I began to move faster. Grabbing her legs and pulling her back onto me, I could hear muffled sounds coming from her. As I did so, Lori chuckled and said, “Oh come on you said you needed a good fucking.” I almost laughed as the girl made a sounded that almost sounded like yes, but seeing as how her mouth was busy it was hard to tell.

As it was I could feel all the familiar sensations building in me, and I knew it wouldn’t be long, “I’m almost there, are you going to clean her out?” Lori positively beamed. “Of course I love the taste of mixed juices.”

I ground my cock hard into the girl who was making excited squeals into Loris mound. Then came hard, trying my best not to yell as I did so. The girl must have felt me cum into her as it seemed to set off her orgasm, and Lori wasn’t far behind. Then we all kind of fell into an exhausted sweaty pile. I did my best to roll off the girl and pull her to me as Lori lay along side her. She seemed to recover first as she turned our blonde friend over. And fingered her slit, tasting our combined juices there. The girl mumbled. “No, not just yet”, in a Quebecois accent, but Lori just smiled and collected more on her finger and brought it to the girls lips. She weakly licked it from Lori’s finger. Slowly Lori moved her head down and sucked some more of the mixture from the girls over excited hole and then brought it up for her to taste. The two shared a kiss that went on for quite a while.

I just sat there and watched their gentle play. It wasn’t long though before we had to guide our new friend to the shower and help her clean off. Her name I discovered was Danielle, and she was indeed a student at the local university. She shakily put her clothes back on and exchanged contact info with us for the next time we came up here.

I grinned as the door shut. “Can’t wait to meet Karen can you?”

Lori beamed. “Just wait till you see what I have in mind for her.”