The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A mind apart

Chapter four

Friday, the big day of the scam. Okay after my talk with Lori I decided to take a quick nap to keep myself alert. Then once after waking around ten O’clock I got showered dressed, and slipped out to use a pay phone on the other end of town. A quick call To Karen’s father confirmed that he was still on board for the plan. Which left me six hours to nail down the specifics that needed doing.

Theresa had the day off so she became my accomplice. She drove with me out to the barn, and parked the second car in there. Then back to town with me, and joined me for lunch. She was far more radiant in her off duty hours, with her hair down and her professional demeanor turned off. She kept hinting that we should find a nice quiet place to relax. I smiled at her and said I would be happy to take her out for a late dinner and some fun. She pouted in a cute sort of way but accepted. Part of me was tempted to call Lori and get a threesome going on, but decided I’d save that for later. Right now I needed to stay focused.

I had called a for sale ad the day before and had purchased a pistol. A quick stop at an auto parts store gave me what I needed for a simple silencer. So now a personal weapon was off my list of things I needed. I had also scanned a local junkyard. Plenty of old cars with open trunks, so I also had a ready made place to dispose of it if I had to use it.

Then after reviewing everything for about the thousandth time, I called Karen. I had picked up a cell for her to use, but hadn’t added my number to the speed dial yet. I’d have to teach her how to be sneaky first. “Hello?” She asked from the end of the line.

“It’s me. Remember to wait until about nine before you call you anyone.” I said.

“Understood. I’ll be waiting at home.”

“Good I’ll call you Monday to let you know what’s going on.”

“I have to wait that long?” She said with almost a whine to her voice.

“I’m afraid so, just keep the phone on silent and I’ll leave a message of where to get in touch with me.”

She sighed. “Okay, I’ll be waiting.”

And then from there it was sit and wait. I stopped by Barnes and Noble and grabbed a book. Then stopped at a truck stop for dinner. Randomly scanning the people there for practice and for fun. I decided not to fleece anyone here, as most of them were cash poor. I fingered the pocketful of getaway money absently from time to time. I knew it was a good plan, but a lot could go wrong. I had set up a couple of stashes for cash, so I could split town quick if I had to, now it was just all about trying to keep that from happening.

Finally I drove to the pick up point, and waited.

I had waited for about 45 minutes when he pulled in. He was driving the first car I had gotten. Having left his car at the airport parking lot, in the back was about six million dollars he had simply walked out of the bank with. Some of it was cash, the rest bonds. All delivered on his signature. I grinned and tucked my pistol under my jacket.

He got out and began loading the money into the second car. All the while I stayed hidden. Waiting for him to finish. As he put the last box in the trunk I cleared my throat behind him. He jumped about six feet up in the air. “Who the fuck are you?” He asked.

“Me?” I replied. “I’m the founder of the feast, I gave you this little idea.” I said gesturing to the cars trunk.

He looked confused. “You see I’m a rather special man. I saw what you were doing to your daughter in her mind, and decided it was time for you to do something to make up for it.” I reached out with my mind and took control of him. “So you’re going to contribute quite nicely to little Karen’s College fund, and I’ll make off with the rest.” He was trying to resist, trying so hard he had nearly turned purple. I didn’t want him to die yet so. “Go have a seat in your car.” He did so automatically. I handed him 20 large plastic tubes. “Have a treat, my way of saying thanks for the money, and for Karen, she’s really a sweet girl.” He eyed them like a kid at Christmas. Especially since I had wiped a little memory from his mind. You see Karen’s dad was diabetic.

And I had just given him twenty jumbo size pixie sticks.

I sat there and watched as he sucked down the first five. Then went over to the car and went through the boxes. I decided counting out six million dollars was a lot of work best done elsewhere. Then turned back to him, He was on twelve and slowing down.

And then there was the last part of the play I checked the timers on the little toys I had set around the barn. Then armed them all. Fifteen minutes. Plenty of time.

Karen’s dad was now out cold. I felt his pulse. Weak and off time. He’d probably be dead by the time they went off, if not, well no one walks away from a blast of vaporized gasoline and thermite. He’d be dead from the concussion first if not the flash of heat immediately after.

I got into the car and backed out of the barn, then found a nice spot off the road to watch. Right as my watch hit twelve on the second hand the charges lit off, throwing debris and burning thermite over a pretty wide area. What was left of the barn collapsed in on itself and on top of the car Karen’s dad was in. The police would eventually identify the body, but it would take some time. Long enough for me to take some of the money and bonds across the border to Canada open an account and then wire deposits to it over time. I drove off with a smile. Much to my surprise the day had come off without a hitch.

I stashed the car in a storage unit and took a box of money back to my apartment. Kind of foolish I know, but if someone got lucky and jacked the storage unit I’d still have about a million and a half to work with. Then I called Theresa. Time to celebrate.

I called a local Italian joint and had food and champagne delivered. Then waited for the lady to come. Theresa knocked on my door about half an hour later and walked in wearing a cute little slacks and blouse combination. As usual she looked so much better when she was off work. Her olive complexion seemed a little darker and her eyes lacked the bags of someone who was looking after the health of the people on her ward. Tonight she seemed care free, and relaxed. I invited her into the living room for dinner. Where the night’s feast was set up on the coffee table, and the champagne was iced in a large bowl I usually reserved for popcorn.

“I didn’t know it would be such a high class setting.” Theresa said looking it over.

I lit a couple of tapered candles. “I decided to go for warm and cozy over sophisticated and cold.” I said with a grin and slowly opened the bottle of champagne. I poured two half glasses, and handed one to her.

I lifted the glass and said. “To a job well done.” She tipped her glass and touched mine. She looked at me. “So I take it whatever you had to do today went well?”

“Better than I could have hoped.” I replied and took a seat on the floor. She joined me and I doled out linguini and clams in white wine sauce. We both dug in as the conversation continued. “So what were you doing if I may ask?”

“Working on the transfer of some bonds.” I said with a straight face.

“I thought you were in tech maintenance.” She said as she delicately wrapped a fork full of pasta.

“I am, a while back I installed a comp network for a local brokerage, the guy who runs the show likes to have me there in the event something happens during a major deal.” I replied, and wiped a piece of bread into the sauce.

“Must be nice to be in demand.”

“It has its rewards. Getting paid a chunk of change to sit around and read Spin, while the brokers all sweat a deal has its moments.”

“Great so how do I get into something like that?”

“Thinking of a change in direction?” I asked as I refilled her glass.

“Maybe.” She said as she took the glass. “I like a lot of what I do, but it does take a lot out of you, I don’t want to wind up like the lifers at the hospital. All lines and exhaustion.” She finished her plate and handed it to me. I got up and took the plates to the kitchen. Then came back in where she had taken a seat on the couch and patted the spot next to her. I smiled and joined her.

She leaned her shoulder onto mine as I got settled and ran a finger up her neck. I worked up the back of her neck and rubbed it back and forth. She purred a little as I worked it down her spine. “Take off your shirt and I’ll help you relax.” I purred into her ear. “Or maybe get me worked up then relax me?” She said with a chuckle. “Gee what a great idea, wish I had thought of it first.”

“Wiseass.” She said but began unbuttoning her shirt.

Okay, allow me a moment here. I know its infantile but there is something about having a set of woman’s breasts free and in your hands. It’s the ultimate soporific, for that moment all is right with the world. I took the time to enjoy the firmness and feel of them. I noticed my attentions seemed to be going over well with Theresa, who was sighing gently as I played with her breasts. I kissed my way down her neck, and then down the inside of her arm. Her breath caught as I did so.

I was kind of operating on autopilot at the time and my brain kind of drifted. Sex with Laurie was just plain fucking, primal raw and intense. Sex with Karen was an exploration, teaching and learning at the same time. Sex with Theresa was almost a healing act, there was a great deal of both of us trying to outdo the other in pleasure, and just plain enjoying taking the other one higher.

A pleasant thought for me to have as I was pulling down her pants and enjoying the sight of her dark red panties before me. I nuzzled my face in her belly as my finger crept higher up her leg. Slowly tracing her nether lips through her panties. Feeling her breath pause I did so. Enjoying the feel of her damp heat through the silk. I smiled and kissed my way down to the border of where the panties met exposed skin, and kissed along the line as my hand slowly pulled them down and onto her legs. She slowly ground her legs together to get them off as her hands reached down and undid my zipper. Then the button on the top of my jeans, I did a similar motion to hers as she pushed them down and within moments we were both naked. My fingers gently exploring her sex as her hand slowly moved up and down the length of my cock.

“We could move to the bedroom.” I said lying on top of her. Her fingers were doing a wonderful job of keeping my attention.

“No, right here and right now.” She said and opened her legs lowering me a little and bringing the head of my cock to just above the entrance to her pussy. I smiled and ground it slowly over clit. She gasped. “Feeling impatient?” I asked. Her hand was still connected to me. And she slowly pushed me down and into her.

I moved my hips forward just a little seating myself at her entrance. Her hips ground up at me, but I did my best to keep her from moving me farther in. “Tell me what you want.” I said taking her hands and holding them over hand.

“Fuck me Damn You!”

With an invitation like that who could refuse. I slid in deeply and took all that I could. Working her slow at first, savoring each inch of her depths, and then picking up the pace. Theresa Worked equally under me, moving her hips in time to mine and moving her mouth to my neck and biting slowly. It was quickly feeling like I might be reaching a crisis point for me, when I reached down and rubbed her clit with a finger. She looked up at me with half closed eyes and I realized She wasn’t too far off either. I looked down at her. “I’m almost there.” I said watching as her marvelous chest heaved up at me. As I bent down to take a nipple in my mouth I heard her say. “I’m right with you.” And with that I felt myself tighten and release into her, at about the same time I felt her muscles quiver under me, and she let loose and almost ultrasonic shriek.

As I felt the last of my orgasm course through me I pulled her over so we were lying next to each other on the couch. I felt a damp bit of hair stray over my eyes, and wondered if it really could get much better than this.