The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A mind apart

Chapter 3

I spent the next day trolling for yuppies at the mall. Thirty six hundred dollars later I went back to work on the plan for Karen and her father. I had set the commands in his brain last night than told him to forget we met. The commands would take place over the next two days and culminate Friday. Fridays are big days for banks, where they have to be cash rich to handle the influx of paychecks. If I was going to make a huge score and make sure that Karen’s dad went away forever it would have to be on a Friday.

In the meantime I got my hands on a couple of cars, for the big day then relaxed for a bit. And took stock of my position. I had about 8,000. Cash. And would be sure to make more. Not including Fridays haul if all went well. From there, well I could definitely move onto bigger and better things. I made my way out of the house, and to a payphone. Then dialed Karen’s number. “Hello.” I heard her voice on the other end of the phone. “It’s me, be in the parking lot of the mall in an hour.” I replied then hung up.

I had plans for Karen, but it would involve her doing some training. I had an idea for someone who could help that along.

So while I drove to the malls parking lot I took more time to think. Now that I had this power what would I do with it? Okay now lets assume that all your basic needs are taken care of. I didn’t have to worry about money. So that solved a bundle of them there. It was now painfully obvious that sex was now pretty much on demand however I wanted it. I mean a slow descent into an amoral abyss sounds like fun, but I had a feeling it had its drawbacks. Besides after touching Karen’s mind I had a feeling that maybe along the way I could straighten out some bad people. As ways to balance ones karma goes it sounded like a good plan.

Just then there was a rap on my car window. Karen was standing beside the car on the passenger side. I motioned to her and she got in. “Hi sir” She said getting in. She was wearing a knee length skirt and a blue cotton blouse. A very cute kind of schoolgirl look for her. Well come to think of it she was a schoolgirl. “What are we doing today?”

I smiled at her. “Today you’re beginning your service to me.”

She nodded. “Yes sir.” Her voice sounded hesitant.

“Don’t worry, I think over time you’ll enjoy it.”

She smiled a little. “I know sir, and that worries me.”

“Why?”

“Well with dad he forced himself on me. After Mom died he decided that I was going to take her place.” She paused. “I never really liked it. But last night, I don’t know, you actually acted like you wanted me to have fun.” Her shoulders slumped. “And I did, does that make me a slut?”

I saw where we were going and turned down the avenue. “No, it makes you confused, but all things considered there’s nothing wrong with that. You’re supposed to enjoy it. What your father did was take what was yours, and by Friday you’ll have a small piece of it back.” I pulled into the hotel. For the time being I didn’t want Karen to know where “Sir” lived. It was still new to me and I felt a need to be cautious.

We walked into the place and I collected my key, I kept my mind open to listen for anyone on the hotel staff who found us odd. Fortunately no one did. It was a fairly upscale place, and they had seen they’re fair share of men walking through with all sorts of ladies on their arms. We arrived at a fourth floor room and walked in. Karen stood there nervously. “What do I do now?” She asked.

“It’s time you recognized that you’re a sexy lady, and that can make you a very valuable tool, or weapon. Sit down on the bed.” She did, sitting with very closed body language. “Now then slide off your panties slowly for me.” She did so slowly. And then settled back. I could see up her legs, it seemed like she was getting the hang of this game. She had found a nice pose to put herself on display. “Now slide a finger up your skirt. Reveal yourself a little at a time.”

She did so, with a slight grin on her face. “Trying to teach me how to be a tease sir?” as her thigh came exposed. “Exactly. Men love to see a lady on display, but the key is to show enough but not all.” Karen took to her new role like a fish to water. Pretty soon she was grinning and posing like a playboy model. Shedding more of her clothes as we went along. Soon she was naked and flushed. I smiled and got down on my knees. And kissed my way up her thigh. She giggled as I did so. “So I’m going to be your weapon?” She asked. I licked the inside of her thigh where it joined with the hip.

“Yes you are.” I replied smelling her arousal as I moved my head higher. “Against people like my dad?” She said as I slowly licked my way around her vulva, collecting her juices on my tongue. “Yes like him and others.” She shivered as I ran my tongue slowly over her clit. And I slowly slid a finger up her pussy. “I think I could enjoy this.” She said looking down at me at work. I grinned up at her. “I know I can.”

The next two days passed like a blur, I fleeced the two thousand dollar suit crowd like a madman for a few hours on both days and made off with a healthy chuck of change, most of which I stashed in the event Fridays pay day went to shit. A good wad of cash as get away money is always a good idea when you’ve got a major score on the burner. On Thursday I found the perfect location for the transfer of cash. I used a couple of quick commands on the farmer who owned the land to convince him he didn’t want to be anywhere near the old deserted barn on the far edge of the property on Friday night. He walked away smiling but puzzled, and I walked away and dialed my cell phone adding the last piece to Karen’s Fathers commands. It had been a hard days work. I decided to reward myself.

In my younger years I had bounced at strip clubs and from that point on I had always found them fascinating. Not just for the women, although I’ll be honest that certainly did help. But also to watch all the games and such played between the ladies and the customers. The marks in the club were always trying to pick up girls at the place, meanwhile the girls worked the marks and did their best to make sure they bought over priced watered down drinks like they were going to stop making them.

I sat and watched the show of parading female flesh and the eyes lusting after them, Chuckling to myself knowing that I could pull any one of these girls if I was so inclined. It almost took the fun out of the game, almost.

Which is when she came on stage. She stood about 5′8′ with a trim build and long black hair, She had a cute but kind of lived in face with a slightly up turned nose. Her name was Lori, and a couple of years ago we had been on again off again lovers. Usually when one or the other of us had gotten horny we’d call. I waited till she was about a minute into her song then walked up and slid a twenty dollar bill into the waist band if her panties. She smiled down and leaned down to kiss me. “Got a chair warm for me?” She asked. “For you always.” I smiled and walked back to my table Oddly enough it was in a darker section of the bar, Kind of like I planned it that way.

The song ended and she descended down onto the main floor of the bar. Then walked over to my table. She took her seat gracefully just as a waitress asked if I wanted to buy her a drink. I nodded yes, and she walked off. Lori pulled the bills from her panties and bra and smiled at me. “A twenty? You must be flush these days.”

“Yep very much so, got lucky in an investment.” I replied with a grin.

“Really, give me your brokers name. Lord knows I could use him.

The waitress came back with the drinks and I paid. “So what are you up to these days?” I asked. She smiled wickedly. “The usual, no good.” She said as her hand fell on mine drawing little circles on the top. I grinned and let my mind open. Lori is a lot of fun to be with but she has a small psychological disorder called Multiple personality disorder.

I had an idea for a new use of my abilities but I’d have to get her alone to do it. If it worked she’d make a fine addition to the team so to speak. Her mind was a little dulled by the drinks she’d had, but it was still just suppressing the whirl of data the various voices she had were trying to shout at her. I wondered how she dealt with it all the time.

“Hmmm. Think you can leave earlier than closing time?” I asked.

“No problem I’ll tell Sheri I just met a hot trick.” She said. “How are you set for cash?”

“How much do you need?”

“A hundred should convince her that my services are needed elsewhere.” She said with a grin. I reached in and pulled out my roll and counted out the money. She walked up to the bar and talked to the owner, Sherri, a middle aged lady who was a former stripper, then pressed something into her hand and walked back. “Let me get changed and we’ll be on our way.” I nodded and finished my coke. A few minutes later Lori walked out in a short dress and revealing blouse and we made our out to the car.

I have to admit that driving home was bit hard, what with my hand being busy playing with Lori’s pussy. As usual she wasn’t wearing panties. We kissed our way up the stairs to my apartment, and I managed to get the door open with a no look move. We wasted no time making it to the bedroom. All the while I was using my abilities to raise her excitement level.

“Do you want a piece of this boss?” She asked playing a fairly common scene we had done in the past, as she lifted her skirt and wiggled her ass. I grinned and reached down and slapped and ass cheek hard. She winced and pouted. As her finger began moving around in her pussy. I took the finger from there and took a long lick as my other hand released the catch on the front of my trousers. They hit the floor with a thunk, and I was there in my under wear. “Pull them down.” I said to her. She did so slowly, acting shy as my cock was released. She slowly slid her mouth over it, as her hand resumed its work on her overheated hole.

Lori was damn good at cock sucking. Something I quickly remembered as she built up suction around my rod. I took her hair in hand and guided her pace up and down it. She was making groaning noises as I moved in and out of her mouth. I could feel my excitement building, and as I didn’t want round one to be over yet. “Turn around and put your ass in the air.” I said with a growl. She did so with a slight whimpering sound. Lori was the type who liked to be owned, and possessed in bed. I got behind her and with little preamble threaded myself into her. Moving deeply into her in a single stroke. She gasped and pushed back at me hard. I bent forward and took her breasts in hand. Then quickly picked up the pace. She liked these scenes hard and rough. I squeezed her breasts hard, mauling them as I plundered her pussy as hard as I could. Then bent down and bit her neck. That did it, she came on the spot, moaning and shuddering as I took a break giving her a chance to recover. Then began fucking her again, as I felt the last movements of her orgasm course through her.

“Oh you bastard you know what I want.” She whispered as I moved in her deeply.

I knew too, but it was all part of the game. “Well then you better tell me whore.” Then bent down to bite and suck at her shoulder.

She took a second to groan as I reached down and fondled her clit. “God damn you give me what I want.”

I grabbed her hair and pulled her back onto me as hard as I could. She bent down and screamed into a pillow. The lifted her head. “My ass. Take my ass.”

I pushed her hips down and slid out of her pussy, then moved my cock up to her hole. Then slid just the head into her tight opening. “Show me you want it.” She pushed her ass up back at me, and then I moved deeper into her. She was every bit as tight there as I remembered it took some effort to get into her backdoor She was growling into her pillow now. As I began to ram her ass hard, I could feel her finger move up and tickle my balls. “Oh, your gonna make cum in you whore.” I said. Shoving into her with an attitude.

“Do it boss, cum in my ass.” I thrust quicker into her butt, picking up the pace to bring on my climax, then shouted as I felt my sperm release. Through my orgasmic haze I heard Lori growl out her own orgasm. Then fell back onto the bed, pulling her in close with me. We both lay there in the post orgasmic glow for a while until she got up and walked to the bathroom. I heard the sound of running water and then the flushing of the toilet then she came and rejoined me. “You worked me over pretty good.” She said taking a warm cloth to my cock and cleaning it off. “Sure looked like you were having fun.” I said reaching down and running a finger over her tummy. “I’m not complaining. Just making a statement of fact.” She got done with her work with the cloth then snuggled her head into my lap. “So how long do I have to wait before a rematch?”

I grinned. “Give me some time, and a little incentive.” She smiled and kissed the head of my dick. “That’s a good start.”

A few hours later I was watching her breathe rhythmically as she slept. Time to give it a try. I reached out with my mind and touched her mind as she slept. Lori had four distinct personalities that showed up with some degree of regularity. I dug deep into her mind and did my best to find the events that formed all of them. Slowly I worked my way into them and began to see if I could integrate her little friends back together again.

I was stunned at the variety of experiences floating around her mind. Molestation by her father, her uncle killing her mother, and other events that were every bit as hard to take. No wonder her mind fragmented. I could feel a tear leave her eye and drip down my hand as I went to work reintroducing the various parts of her mind. It was hard work acting as a moderator for the four of them to meet and form a cohesive whole. But soon it all felt like it came together. Of course I wouldn’t know till morning. I didn’t really feel like making her up and asking. “Hi I just did psychic surgery on you. Did it work?”

The morning arrived quickly enough, and I felt seriously under slept as Lori stirred next to me. I heard her walk off to the bathroom, then settle back next to me. To be honest I was still hazy as I worked my way back into consciousness, and had almost forgotten about last night’s hard work.

We both went through the motions of the morning as Lori spent the day looking puzzled. Finally she turned and looked at me. “What did you do to me?” She asked quietly.

“Uh, I think I managed to merge Sarah and Lori and all the other voices running through your head.” She paused at that.

“How?”

“Well remember how I was talking about how I got flush?”

“Yes?”

“Well I didn’t tell the whole story.” So I did, informing her of how I could read minds and make people do my bidding. When I was done she shook her head.

“I don’t believe a word of it.” She said and walked to the bedroom.

“Stop.” I projected into her mind. She came to a sudden stop. “Turn around.” She did so automatically. “Do you believe me now?” I thought into her mind. She nodded. “So what do you want with me?” She asked.

“How would you like to make a fortune and maybe undo some bad people in the process?” I asked.

“Sell me on it.” She said with a firm resolve of someone who has been trading her body for years.

So I did, giving her just the bare bones of my plan. By the time I was done she was smiling. “I’m in.”

It was Friday morning. Now all I had to do was succeed at my plan for the day, and all things would be off to a good start.