The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A mind apart

chapter 2

The doctors saw fit to release me from the hospital three days later. My headaches were now mostly gone, and my control over my new abilities seemed to be growing by leaps and bounds. I have to admit that Theresa had become my favorite test subject. As we both had plenty of time together, and she was by far the best looking of all the nurses that came to visit me. I had developed the ability to “deep scan” someone. Reading more than just their surface thoughts, but seeing their deeper inner hopes and fears. I had practiced this with Theresa on a few occasions. Slowly a few new ideas of how to put these abilities came to use.

And of course a few “old” ideas came to mind too, Especially as Theresa slid off her panties and slid down on my hard cock. Moving her hips in an up and down motion. I was still feeling weak from the whole surgery experience, but Theresa’s ministrations were helping my recuperation. A few new suggestions into her mind had helped her to become a more active partner since our first few encounters and now she was taking part in these acts with gusto.

Theresa moved herself up and down me quicker, and I could feel her shift herself to make sure my rod slid along her clit at jus the right angle. At this rate it wouldn’t take long for either of us. Which was okay. I had planted a few commands in her mind to keep her “on call” 24-7. She’d be available whenever I wanted her. A sharp gasp from Theresa snapped me out of my reverie as her tight wetness hit a particularly good spot. She smiled down at me. “This so naughty.” She said with a grin as she swiveled her hips. I gasped myself at the feel of it.

“Damn right darling, and that’s the best part.” I said and took her breasts in hand.

I was wheeled out of the hospital the next morning. It’s policy with hospitals to have you wheeled out of there. It wouldn’t look good for you to slip on a wet floor just as you’ve been pronounced cured. From there I went out and found my car. It was a short trip home, and there I took stock of the situation.

It was now obvious I was sitting on a major opportunity. Now I just needed to find a way to take advantage of it. I looked in the mirror. My head was thoroughly shaved from the surgery the hair was slowly growing back, but it would be a while before the incision scar was covered properly. I grabbed a hat, and slowly slid it on. There, covered, no problem. Time to test my abilities and their uses.

I got back into my car and drove to the swankiest mall in the city. I was fairly well dressed for the occasion, khaki pants and black polo shirt. So I didn’t stand out.

I spotted a gentleman in a suit that looked like it cost about a grand and zoomed in on him with my mind. Sure enough, a lawyer. I grinned and sent a command into his mind. “Stop by an ATM and withdraw three hundred dollars, then come to the men’s room.” He took a sudden turn and hit the cash machine. I grinned and walked to the men’s room. My mark arrived a few minutes later. “Give me the money and forget this happened.” I thought to him. He did as he was bid, and I grinned. “Note to self, call work and tell them I quit.” I continued the process for about four hours and walked away with about four grand, all in cash. But now my mind was whirling with a few new ideas on how to make a living. All I needed was the right target. I went to my car. I traveled to another mall this one was a bit more of a teen hangout.

I grinned at the collection of assembled girls hanging out here and there. All the varieties were here. Cheerleaders, Goth chicks, wasteoids and all the other little subcultures and Cliques. I took the time to scan them at random. Sure enough I found a young good-looking lady sitting by herself in the food court. I felt her emotional state, then caught her eyes and did a deep scan.

Lying on her bed. Feeling the wetness between her legs as her father clumsily climbed between them and slid himself into her. A few moments of himself shoving himself into her, and the feel of his cock growing deep inside her and releasing its seed. The scent of sweat, and their combined juices mingling on the sheets a low tear dragging from her eye as he walked out telling her to be ready for tomorrow night. I dug deeper. This had been going on for about a year. What did daddy do for a living? Bank manager, perfect. I grinned and got up from my table after getting her address from her mind.

I was about halfway to the mall door, when I felt a hand take my arm. I looked back and there was the girl. “What did you do back there?” She said with an angry look.

“I have no idea what you’re talking about.” I said and started walking again. She was following and kept talking in a low tone.

“You saw! You saw what I go through every night, and now your just walking away?” She said as we made our way out into the parking lot.

“Look I might be doing more than just walking away, but you have to keep your mouth shut.” All I needed was a nice quiet place to make her forget about this.

“Will you make him go away? Make him stop? Please? I’ll do anything.” She emphasized anything as she spoke. I got to my car. And opened the door. Then looked at her and said, “Get in.”

She did so without a word. After I had backed out of my space and got moving toward a road I looked at her. “Would you really do anything?”

“If it got rid of him.” She said looking downcast.

“And of your own free will?”

“Yes.”

“I’ll take care of your dad, but you will belong to me. Now tell me if you agree.”

She thought about it. Then looked at me. “You’ve got a deal.”

“It’ll be done by the weekend. Now then take off your panties.” I used no command when I said it a simple declaration. She did so after a moment’s hesitation. I looked her over again. She was cute in a school brain sort of way. Her hair was long and just kept enough to make it amenable. Her hair framed a face that was cute and verged on pretty; in a few years she’d be a real looker. Her breasts were about “B” cups but would likely change to.

I reached into her mind and slowly made her nervous system a little more sensitive. Then slid a hand up her skirt. Running a finger up her bare pussy then slowly stroking her clit. She gasped as she felt the sensation. And her emotional state was interesting, disgusted, and excited at the same time. For all the fucking dear old dad subjected her to he had never really done much for her, big shock. I kept massaging her clit as we drove. A new macro plan forming in my head. Soon I felt moisture dripping out her pussy and she was moaning next to me. I turned into a local park and found a secluded area by a large shade tree. “Get out.” I said to her, and she rose on shaky legs. She stood by the side of the car as I approached her. I looked down at her and smiled then slowly slid down onto my knees, lifting her skirt as I did so. There was the cutest little pussy I had ever seen. A light covering of fine hair and a small hooded clit waited for me. She opened her legs unconsciously. As I moved my mouth over it and slowly licked the lips. She gasped. “What are you doing?” Then she simply started breathing deeply as I sucked my clit into her mouth and slid a finger into her hole, tickling her insides as my mouth worked her button. Within a few moments she was Cumming, leaving a trail of her juices running down the sides of her thighs. I held her up on shaky legs then turned her around. Loosing my cock from my pants and lifting her skirt over her ass. She groaned and ground back on me as I slid into her tight little sheath.

“Are you an angel or a devil? She asked as I grabbed her breasts in my hands.

“Maybe a little of both.” I said and played with her nipples through her bra. “Are you ready to be my tool?”

I was fucking her deep and hard now, savoring every stroke as my cock plumbed her depths. She was breathing deeply as I did. “Does it mean my daddy will stop?”

“Yes”

“Does it mean I get more of this?”

“Yes”

“I’m yours.”

I didn’t puzzle out why she wanted less of fucking dad, and more fucking me, I was a little busy. I could feel my plan falling into place as took this cute little girl in park where anyone could see us. The thrill of what was to come ran through my head, and I felt myself release into her.

We both leaned into each other to keep standing. I chuckled as I got my breath back. “You know in all the confusion I never got your name.”

She smiled up at me. “Karen, I’m Karen. And what is your name?”

I thought about it.” For now to you I’m sir”

If anything she smiled wider. “Yes sir.”

“Now then lets get down to business, we’re going to your home.”

“Yes sir.” She got back into the car, and we drove a short distance to her home.

As we walked up the house I looked at her. “Open the door and head straight to your room. Don’t come down unless I say”

“Yes sir.” Karen opened the door and I walked in. Daddy was sitting in the living room and turned his head.

“Who?” He said as I came in then froze with a mental command.

“Now then Mr. Matthews I believe we need to talk.” From there I implanted commands into his mind. He had the look of someone who was ready for a good old-fashioned sleep walk. Of course that wasn’t on the schedule. Within minutes I was done and part of the larger plan was ready. I got up and walked upstairs. I was at Karen’s room

And looking in just a few steps. “I think you can expect a night of uninterrupted sleep.” I said looking at her. Her face brightened nicely. “I’ll be back at the mall tomorrow, meet me there.” We have things we need to discuss.”

She smiled and lifted the covers on her bed. She was nude underneath. “Maybe you’d like a reward?”

“Tomorrow, I still have things I need to do.” She pouted. “Don’t worry I’ll collect my reward in spades. Tomorrow.” She smiled and blew a kiss as I walked out the door.

Now then all I needed was a location. And couple of cars. This was going to be great.