The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A Mind Apart

Warning; This story includes scenes of a sexually frank nature and depictions of all manner of acts. It also includes elements of Mind Control Coercion and other unsavory things. If this isn’t your cup of tea I suggest going elsewhere.

Big changes in a person’s life happen in the oddest of ways. Mine Began with a headache. One that soon left me lying in a hospital bed, and soon after on an operating table. An anuerism the doctor said. A blood vessel in my brain had reuptured and needed to be re routed or else I would die or end up a vegetable. You can see why I rapidly agreed to the surgery.

The surgery itself went well, the doctor finished in record time and I was soon nursing a sore head in a room outside of critical care, and to be honest that’s when the real part of this story began.

Her name was Theresa, a lovely young nurse of what appeared to be Italian descent. She wore her long dark hair up in a professional looking bun, had a very firm yet athletic build with More than a little of the appropriate curves for a woman her size.

I was obviously shaking off the effects of the anesthetic. “Damn.” I thought to myself. “What a man wouldn’t give to see what’s under those surgical greens.” I had an odd sensation in my head as I thought that.

The reaction surprised me. Theresa stopped and got a far away look in her eyes. Then raised her shirt to reveal her bra-covered wonders for me. Then slowly let the bra fall open to reveal the slightly paler globes underneath. She still had the distant look in her eyes as she said. “Is there anything else I can do for you?”

I kind of stammered. “Uh no, not right now, why don’t you get covered gain... but uh maybe later?” She smiled and recovered her marvelous chest, took my pulse and then left as if nothing had happened.

Leaving me to ponder what the hell had just happened.

I spent the next couple of hours re running the event through my mind. I know I hadn’t spoken out loud, and I remembered the singular sensation in my mind as I thought what she acted out. I spent some time seeing if I could make the sensation happen again.

I had to wait for a while until I had another test subject.

Doctor Sorenson came into my room a while later. This time I just let myself be passive as I let the sensation wash over me. The reaction stunned me.

“Damn if I know what this means.” The doctors thoughts washed into my mind as I sat there. He was reviewing a chart made from an MRI as I was asleep post surgery. “This guys going to require watching.” He thought as he sat down with a fatherly smile.

I tried not to show any surface shock, and smiled at him. “So how long before I get out of here doc?” While at the same time using my newfound gift to hear what he thought.

“Good question.” He thought while he said. “I think a week maybe less.” I find found the difference in answers a little disquieting.

“Find anything interesting?” I said as he finished scanning the MRI.

“Well to be honest yes.” The doctor replied as he set the scans down. When we did your surgery we had to reroute the blood flow in your brain to allow the cerebral cortex to receive a normal amount of blood. Yet at the same time it seems as though we managed to route the flow of blood to another unused area as well.” He looked at me. “Have you felt anything unusual. Since you awoke?”

“You mean aside from the headache?” I asked

He chuckled. “Yes aside from that, and that should begin to pass within the next day or so. If it doesn’t I need to know.”

“Gotcha” I replied. “Well doc I somehow managed to mesmerize a nurse into showing me her tits and I can read your mind.” I thought, but answered with. “No aside from the headache nothing weird.”

“Excellent. We’ll be monitoring your condition. In the meantime we need you to rest