The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A Mind Apart

Chapter 19

Saturday. Time for everything to either fall into place, or fall to shit. As usual, only time would tell, and I hate waiting. I had dispatched Lori, Sean, and Karen to handle the details of Sean’s raid on the accounts of the bad guys. Marcus was busy setting up the warehouse with a couple of other muscle guys he had hired, and I was waiting at the hotel getting phone calls and details.

By two o’clock that afternoon, things were getting better for me. Initial reports from Sean and the ladies were better than expected. With Sean handling the orders for money and the girls handling the bank managers and presidents with their telepathy, we were collecting money like we had a printing press. I kept a running total through the afternoon to keep me distracted from all the other stuff I had to worry about. At three o’clock, I got a phone call from Marcus.

“Hey boss, Vanya’s guys came by.”

“Was everything there?” I asked

“And then some. Say what you will, he might be a criminal bastard but he stays bought.”

I smiled at that thought. “Okay. How long for you to set up?”

“One hour.”

“Great timing. That gives you an extra half hour to get the hell out of dodge.”

“Understood.”

I hung up and chewed a quick Tums tablet, and then made another phone call, this one to a secretary at the police station.

“Hi, Gina. When are my friends going to be there?”

“They said they’d be at the place around six o’clock,” she said mechanically.

“Thanks dear.”

One last detail, I looked at my body double, who was sitting quietly in the corner. “Okay, Roger, you can go there now.” I said to him. He got up and walked out of the room on his way to a restaurant, and then to the warehouse. Roger was disposable. He was another one of those people I had scoped at the mall at the very beginning of all this madness. He had a penchant for beating his wife and was about to take the virginity of the second of his daughters. I decided to spare them the trouble and let them collect his life insurance.

I didn’t even stop to think about how I was playing god there. Sometimes, you just get a little wrapped up in the practical aspects of a plan you know?

By five, I had gotten my last phone call from Sean and the ladies. All I had to do was survive tonight, and I would be sitting on a pile of money worth about three and a half billion. We had fallen short of our projected amount, but not by much. Sean would be pulling an all-nighter behind the keys of his computer, hiding the transactions and where the money finally wound up. Oh well. I’d make it worth his while. Aside from the cash, part of me wondered how he’d like a set of twin sisters to play with for an evening or two.

As I sat there savoring phase one of my victories of the day, there was a knock on the door. “Mr. Jones, Marcus is here for you.” Calvin’s voice said.

I got up and let the big man in. After the door closed, I looked Marcus over and asked, “Find us a safe place to watch?”

“Yep, it’s all arranged. There’s a parking garage two blocks away. I got us a van.”

“Sweet.”

I spent the next hour lounging around and waiting. If Julie was right, the bad guys’ shooters should be setting up and heading toward the warehouse. The nice lady at the police station had told me that by now, the police feds and DEA were keeping an eye on the place. Inside the warehouse was a large selection of automatic weapons, about ten kilos of highly watered down heroin, and a few other items to make the situation seem plausible. Also inside, there was the man the bad guys would shoot first, and not bother to ask questions of.

From there, the police and feds would arrive. The end result seemed pretty obvious.

We took the van to the parking garage and took our positions behind a tinted window. Our timing was spectacular. Not five minutes later, two large cargo vans pulled up to the building and about ten guys with automatic weapons quickly entered the building. There was the sound of multiple bursts of automatic weapons fire, and then silence.

Which is when about eighty cops and various other law enforcement officials assaulted the building. This led to a much larger and longer firefight as the shooters chose to open up on the cops and try to blast their way out.

I’m sure you saw the end result on CNN. Of the shooters, there were no survivors. There were about ten wounded cops, and a fed ended up with some minor injuries. The good news to me was that in the end, the cops bought the idea it was a drug and guns deal gone horribly wrong. The cops called it a triumph of law and order, and the DA got his extra funds for his office.

To sum it up, I won the first battle of this war pretty decisively.

I celebrated with a trip to hospital. Telepathy is good for a whole bunch of things, for example, sneaking a cake into a hospital room.

Theresa was sitting up on the bed watching the news. I smiled and brought the cake to her bed. “Happy birthday.” I said and cut her a small piece. She looked at me as I did.

“I was watching the news, the big shoot out at the warehouse. Did you have something to do with that?” I handed her a plate. She took it, but set it aside.

I sighed. “Yes. The same people who shot you sent more guys to try and get me, so I set up a little surprise for them.” I set my plate aside.

“I don’t know what to think about that.” Theresa said.

“I don’t have any answers for you, but I wish I did.”

“You could probably give me some,” she said.

“I could give you some answers and set your mind at ease, but it wouldn’t exactly be real.” I replied.

“So why don’t you? I got a feeling you did something to me.”

“To be perfectly honest, when I was in the hospital, I did. After that, though, it was all you.”

She looked me over. “Prove it to me.”

I thought about it, and said. “Okay, but you’re going to have to close your eyes.”

She did, and I touched her mind and then pulled her into mine. I let her go through my memories of our encounters and time spent together, then put us both back in our

heads.

“Thanks.” she said quietly. “Look I don’t know what to make of any of this.”

“Yeah, I get what you mean.” I replied

“It’s like I should be grateful or angry or something, or all the above. I just need time.”

“I’m with you.”

“Good.”

I got up and collected my jacket. As I headed toward the door I heard Theresa.

“Dean?”

“Yes?”

“Thanks for remembering my birthday.” she said, and took a bite of the cake.

“No problem. Get well soon.” And then, I walked out.

I slept alone that night, looking over the city, and savoring the peace and quiet. As usual, I had no idea how long it would last, but for now it would do.

I had decided to sleep in on Sunday. My feeling had been for sometime that if the good lord had decided I really needed to go to church, he could schedule it at a decent hour. Of course, whoever was on my cell phone decided I needed to get up early. A quick scan of my Caller ID told me it was Julie.

“Do you have any idea what hour it is?” I asked in a sleepy voice.

“Do you have any idea how pissed your competition is?” she replied.

“Let me guess. Mad enough to chew nails?”

“And then some. I’ve been told I’ve been recalled. Apparently, they’re rethinking their options.”

That sounded promising. “So what do you have planned?”

“Not sure yet, leaving town in a hurry sounds like a good idea, though.”

“Stop by for breakfast, and let me see if I can talk you out of that.”

“Okay, but you’ll have quite a sell job on your hands.”

“I’ll do my best.” There was a knock on my door. “Hey boss,” Alex said. “Lori and Karen are here to see you.

“Let them in.” I said and watched as the two ladies came in, both of them beaming as they came in. “Did we do it?” Karen asked.

“Oh yes, you most definitely pulled it off.” I said with a grin, then pulled her close and hugged her, my hand settling on her ass and squeezing. She squealed as I did,

and rubbed herself in closer to me.

Lori came in and joined our group grope, and we all enjoyed the nearness of each other for a while. Then I pulled back and took a chair by the desk in the hotel room. “Okay, before we settle down into major partying or whatever.” I said.

Karen raised her hand. “I vote for whatever.”

“Noted.” I said. “The question is, what are we going to do now? We have an assload of money, a few loyal followers, and the possibility of adding more.”

Lori looked up from where she was lying on the bed. “I suggest we keep up what we were doing, finding people who are being abused, used, etc, and helping them, while using or straightening out the ones who were doing it.”

“I like it.” I said. “It gives us two kinds of recruits. The ones who follow us from loyalty and the ones who are following us to change their ways.” I said and lay down on the bed beside Lori. A couple of seconds later, Karen joined me. “So who are going to be the first members of our official cult?’ I asked.

“Michelle and Stacy strike me as likely candidates.” Lori said. “I think we could turn Stacy’s deflowering into our first ever ritual,” she said with a chuckle.

“And Dianne.” Karen said. “Hell, after what you did to Stacy, she’d join up in a heartbeat if I told her we were meeting.”

“Okay, but much as I hate to admit it, we need more guys. Trying to keep up with you two alone has damn near killed me.”

Lori laughed at that. “I was wondering when you were going to admit that.”

“Yeah, well, what can I say? Men tend to have ego issues with that sort of thing.”

“Okay, I see two obvious male candidates. Sean, who is damn near a member already,” Karen said, “And Marcus, who should be. I hope you’re writing him a big bonus check for the work he’s done.”

“Almost enough for him to retire on.” I paused then smiled. “Almost. He does good work, and I want to keep him on the payroll.”

“Well, you could let me show him the side benefits of the job.” Lori said.

“Yeah, but I think Julie has her eyes set on him.” I replied.

“Which reminds me, we have to bring her into the fold, she’s too damn useful from what you’ve told me.” Lori said.

“I’ve got a meeting with her for breakfast, and we’ll talk. If not, well, let’s just say you might get a piece of Marcus.”

“Oh good, he is more than just a little hunky.”

“Wouldn’t know, I tend not to keep an eye on guys that way.” I said with a chuckle.

“So, what do we do tonight?” Karen asked.

“Simple, we sit behind our body-guarded doors, invite over a few members of our new cult, and party in a manner that would make the members of Led Zeppelin blush.” I replied.

“You know, I always had a thing for Robert Plant.” Lori said as she got off the bed. “We’re rich now, can I order the whole bar from room service?”

“Certainly. If you want, you can call a couple of seedy friends and see if there’s anything out there worth smoking, but I draw the line at any kind of powder hitting the door.”

“Yeah, no shit. Never brings out the best in anyone. What about any pills?” Lori had grabbed my cell phone.

“Viagra would be nice. Come to think of it, it might be essential.” This comment got a chuckle from Karen.

“Anything else?” Lori asked.

“Well, if they have any LSD or mushrooms, that might be nice. Not for tonight, but soon. I feel the need to experiment.” Psychedelic drugs and telepathy had been a theoretical combo for years, now would be a good time to try.

“Right. Karen, when he takes them you can try to keep him sane, okay?” Lori looked at the girl with a cocked eyebrow.

“No problem. I figure I owe him as much.” I smiled at Karen.

“Who do we invite tonight?”

“Stacy, Michelle, Marcus, and Kristine. I have a scene and a plan in mind.”

“Are we going to lose a slave?” Lori asked

“Maybe, and if the gods smile on us, we might gain a spy.”

“You have something devious planned don’t you?” Karen said with a grin.

“If I don’t, check my pulse. Devious plans seems to be a way of life these days.”

Lori began talking on the phone, and I lay there with Karen wrapped in my arms. For now, everything was perfect.

An hour later, I was washed, shaved, and refreshed. I had fun showering with Karen, but shower was all we did. I was saving my strength for the evening’s festivities. Not being completely inhuman, I did have some fun soaping all of Karen’s fun spots and making her cum with my fingers in the shower.

From there, I went down to the hotel restaurant where Julie was waiting for me. She was dressed conservatively, with black slacks and a matching tasteful blouse. I smiled at her and took a chair facing a window.

“As I recall, you were going to sell me on the idea of staying in town.” she said as the waiter approached my table.

“Why yes, as a matter of fact, I am.” I replied then made my order.

“Okay, so why should I stay here, standing next to the man who is now number one on the shit list of some very bad people?” she asked.

“Simple. If you hit the road you’re just one person against an army of our kind. If you stay here, you’ll be among others who are working together to help stay alive, and maybe hand your friends some serious setbacks.” Julie looked puzzled at that one.

“What other ones? Have you been in contact with anybody?” she asked.

“Well, yes and no. I opened up Lori and Karen’s minds so they have the ability too.” I replied. That got Julie’s attention.

“You better keep that quiet, they might nuke the city to get you if they find out about that.” she paused. “How did you do it? It’s something that could come in handy.” I sat there and explained it to her while we both ate.

She nodded. “Okay, so now there’s three, and you have plans on adding more. Then what?”

“Sit back, keep your family off balance, stay alive, and make plans for the long term. I want you to be part of the long term.”

She sat there and thought about it for a minute or so while she chewed on her toast. “Okay, I’m in, at least for a while. If it gets to heavy around here, my pretty ass goes out the door.”

“Done deal, welcome to the team. We’re throwing a party tonight if you’re interested. Call it a welcome to the new family.”

“What kind of a party?” Julie asked.

“The usual—sex, booze, debauchery. It’s been a stressful week and we’re blowing off steam.”

She grinned at that. “Might be fun. Are there going to be any guys there besides you? Not that you’re not cute or anything, but let’s be honest, you seem to be taken a few times over.”

That got a laugh from me. “Why as a matter of fact, yes. Marcus will be there, and I think Lori has her eyes peeled for a few guys.” I saw her eyes kind of light up when I mentioned Marcus. “I’ll be there. Give me the time and place.” I told her the where’s and when’s, and left her to the rest of her day.

I spent most of the afternoon lounging around the hotel room with Karen and Lori. Mostly, we were talking strategy about how to use the new cult we were forming. By the time we were done with lunch, we had what looked like a pretty good plan. Something that would definitely keep our butts covered from the bad guys, provide us with continuing income, and of course, provide us with a steady source of playmates. All things considered, when a plan covers three macro concepts like that, you’re pretty much ready to go. We also took a few minutes to grab a multi-room suite for our little victory celebration that evening.

Stacy was the first to arrive at about seven. She was guided to one of the bedrooms and told to relax for a while. I felt her mind as Lori touched it and lowered her inhibition level. I was surprised to feel that she was kind of enjoying her state of late, which was something that took even her a little aback, but some people need to lose all control before they can really enjoy themselves.

Kristine was the next guest to arrive. She was obviously nervous as she came in, but she was treated no differently than usual, and she soon settled into the corner with a drink. After that, it was Julie and Marcus as a couple. I chuckled as I felt Karen reach out touch his mind and lower his inhibition level as well. It was also obvious that Julie had noticed it, and she nodded and smiled at Karen.

Michelle was the next one to show up. She kind of smiled at the whole group nervously as she came in and sidled up to Lori and I. And from there, it got better.

We partied, had some drinks, and the occasional joint was lit, something that didn’t seem to bother Marcus too much, as even he took a few hits off of one. We all got a little unwound, and soon people were relaxed, with their inhibitions down. Sean arrived after nine, and he quickly jumped into the whole vibe of the night. We took some time congratulating each other on our fine scam, and soon he was off making time with Kristine, who seemed relieved to have someone to talk to.

After a while, I walked up to Michelle and nodded to Lori. Lori got the signal and went off to the room Stacy was in. I took Michelle’s pretty butt in my hands and squeezed gently, and she ground back into it.

“Are you going to use me tonight master?” she asked.

“I most certainly am. This is going to get quite a work out.” I replied, and ran my hands over her ass. “But first, you have to earn your keep.”

“What do I have to do?” she asked.

“Come here.” I led her to the room Stacy was in, but prior to opening the door blindfolded her and tied her hands behind her back. I could feel her level of arousal rise as she felt the soft cloth bind her hands. “There’s someone who needs your help, but you must be quiet.”

She nodded. I opened the door and guided her to the bed. Stacy was there, in blue garter and stockings, handcuffed to the bed much the same way her mother had been. She was without panties and she was blindfolded. From the way her nipples were standing up, I could tell she was excited about whatever was going to happen to her.

I pushed the girl’s mother onto the bed, and between the girls spread thighs. “You must make this pretty little thing come in your mouth.” I whispered into her ear. She nodded slowly and went to work. Her tongue came out tentatively and licked the inside of the girls thigh, then worked it’s way up her leg and onto her pussy. She took a moment to align herself with the girl’s pussy, then licked up it slowly till she found the girl’s clit, which she then nuzzled with her nose for a bit before licking it up and down. Above her, Stacy writhed under the caresses.

Beside me, I felt Lori unfasten my pants and pull down my underwear. As she got on her knees in front of me, I could see her hand getting busy on her pussy as she swallowed my cock deeply. We both took in the scene before us as Lori got us both quite warmed up for what was going to happen.

By now the woman had sunk her mouth around Stacy’s pussy, and was sucking her clit while her tongue was busy working her folds. I could see the girl struggling against her bonds to feed more of herself into the mouth that was pleasuring her, and suddenly she came with a jerk against Michelle’s face, then slowly settled back onto the bed as she let her breathing come back to normal

Lori came forward and pulled Michelle from the bed, leading her to a chair, and then tying her hands to it. I smiled and moved up the bed to where Stacy lay, and slowly ran my cock up and down the folds of her pussy. Stacy groaned and murmured. “Oh yes.” under her breath. Her pussy was almost soaking wet, and I slid myself into the entrance to her with relative ease. She groaned as she felt my prick move into her.

I looked over my shoulder and watched as Lori played with Michelle’s breasts

through her blouse and whispered into her ear. The blindfolded woman was squirming in her chair now, and it was obvious that she was steaming hot.

With a quick move, I slid into Stacy and felt myself bump against her hymen. Her hips were grinding under me, and I could feel her try to push herself onto me harder. I could feel her so tight pussy constrict and relax around me and I took a moment to savor the sensation.

A quick glance showed Lori on her knees in front of Michelle and pulling the panties off the woman. I could see an obvious wet spot on the front of them as Lori discarded them onto the floor.

I looked back to the girl, quivering and straining under me. With a hard thrust of my hips I pierced her hymen, and felt her jerk under me at the sting she felt as I moved through the membrane of her virginity. I paused a moment let her adjust to the invasion, and to savor every last second of the sensations the girl’s pussy was creating for me. I ground softly into her, rubbing her clit with my groin and feeling her breathe harder under me.

I heard a gasp from behind me. I turned my head and saw that Lori had removed Michelle’s blindfold, and the woman was watching me deflower her daughter. Then slowly, Lori kissed her way down the woman’s body and went to work on her pussy. Within seconds Michelle sat back with eyes half closed in desire as she took in the depraved scene in front of her, and settled into the sensations Lori was creating in her.

With that fresh in my mind, I shifted my attention back Stacy. I slowly moved myself out of her pretty pussy, then back in gently. She gasped and moaned and jerked at the cuffs around her wrists. Slowly, I picked up speed as I fucked her abused pussy, and within a few strokes, she was experimentally working herself back toward me.

I reached down and rubbed the girl’s clit with a finger as I sawed in and out of her. Damn, she was tight. Her hot little hole did it’s best to hold me in as I took her deeply and picked up the speed of my strokes in her. Soon, we were like two animals in heat doing our best to reach our peak together. I touched her mind and found her more sensitive spots and worked them as well as I could.

The gasping and moaning young girl screamed her fist coital orgasm for us all to hear a minute later, and I practically bellowed as I came deeply in her, flooding her eager young pussy with my sperm, pulling her hard onto me as I did so.

I collapsed onto her and felt both our bodies returned to some sense of normalcy. From behind me, I could vaguely here the sound of Michelle groaning as Lori ate her pussy with vigor.

After a few moments, I got up from the bed, walked over to Michelle, and presented my still wet cock to her mouth. Her head meekly bowed and slowly, she took it into her mouth, cleaning off the combined juices of her daughter and I.

“We’re going to take you to levels of depravity you never dreamed of.” I said to her, as she worked her mouth up and down my cock, slowly bringing it back to life. I let her mouth work me as I moved myself back and forth into it. Lori had gotten up and uncuffed Stacy, and removed her blindfold. I heard the girl gasp as she saw her mom deep-throating my hard rod. Lori smiled, and ran her hand gently up and down the girl’s neck.

“You’re going to do things you never dreamed of.” I said as Michelle’s tongue gently snaked its way up and down the underside of my shaft. “Are you ready to become one of us?”

She pulled me from her mouth. “Yes, please,” she said in a quiet voice.

“Get up on the bed, and put yourself over your daughter with your ass in the air.” I said as I untied the woman’s hands from the chair. She promptly got up and did as she was told, placing her self so that her face was directly over her daughter’s pussy.

I walked up behind her, lifted up her skirt, and ran my hands over her. Lori was there, and spread some lubricant over my once again hard cock. I tickled Michelle’s asshole with a finger as Lori’s hand spread the stuff over me.

Then I grabbed the woman’s ass firmly, and placed the head of my cock at the entrance to her tightest hole. From under her, I could feel Stacy’s breath cooling my cock and watched as her head rose to kiss her mother’s sex. Michelle let her head fall and I felt Stacy jerk under us as her mother’s mouth found her clit. With a long, slow thrust, I gently worked myself into Michelle’s ass.

I could see why Julie’s family wanted the power all to themselves. This was intoxicating. With just a bare use of it, I had put myself in a position to satisfy quite a few of men’s darker fantasies. As I felt the woman’s opening enclose me, part of me wondered if this was the beginning of something better than what they had become, or worse. As I began fucking the lady’s ass, and with her daughter’s mouth spurring her on, I didn’t really care.