The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A Mind Apart

Chapter 18

One more day before the showdown on Saturday. It seemed to me that I had my bases covered, but as usual, the voices nagged in my head asking me to review the plan again and again. It’s the sort of thing that can drive a man crazy. Wondering if your foolproof plan will really work, especially when you consider that your life is riding on it.

I was reviewing the plan for about the thirtieth time when Sean called. “Heya boss, I’ve been reviewing the sites you gave me to look over.”

“Find anything I should get excited over?” I asked as I shook two ibuprofen tablets out of a bottle.

“Actually, yes. But nothing to talk about over the phone.”

“Gotcha.”

So I grabbed my entourage and made my way to the apartment. Sean was waiting for me with a big grin on his face. That alone told me that he was onto something. “Okay what do you have for me.” I asked, as I got comfy.

“Does the term routing numbers mean anything to you?”

“Yeah. Banks use them to handle wire transfers and the like.” I replied.

“Exactly. Now here’s where I have to get technical.” He then proceeded to speak hacker to me for ten minutes. The gist of it was that he had the routing numbers for a number of banks my “friends” were fond of moving money either to or through. Okay, now that was no big deal, that’s the same as having someone’s address. You know where they are but you can’t really affect them. What was exciting was that he had been tracking the flow of data over the routes, and thought he had activation codes that would allow him to open accounts he knew belonged to the bad guys.

“So what you’re saying is that you may be able to access the accounts, and actually move the money around.” I said.

“Exactly.”

Damn. That would be the equivalent of dropping the bomb on them.

“Do it. Open some accounts and do it.” I said. Screw it. They were already out to kill me, now I was just out to hurt them. “What’s our potential take?”

“Trust me, you really don’t want to know,” he said with a smile so wide it hurt my face to look at it.

“Say it.”

“I don’t know, what’s my cut if I bring in about....eight billion dollars?”

I was drinking one of Sean’s ever-present Mountain Dew’s, and I sprayed it across the floor. “No shit?”

“No shit”

“Let’s say fifty-fifty, and I recommend we both cover our tracks really quickly.” Most people would call me crazy for the offer I made to him, but I had my reasons.

“Done. When do I start?”

“Tonight. Set it up, if you can, for close of business Friday.”

“Done deal, boss.”

Oh, this was going to totally take them off the page.

I somehow managed to keep from laughing like a lunatic all the way to the bookshop. I knew that Sean’s plan was a long shot, the chances of it working were slim, and working to the tune of the amount of cash he had been talking about slimmer still, but the chance of really hitting them, both in terms of manpower and money, was too good to pass up. Frankly, just the thought of it working put a smile on my face, and I felt butterflies in my stomach.

Walking into the store, I saw Karen and Stacy on opposite sides of the place working away. Karen looked up at me and smiled, while Stacy just kept working. Karen touched my mind and I heard her say, “You busy?”

“Nope, what do you have in mind?”

I want to uh.. talk.” she said.

I smiled and walked to the office. Karen followed and shut the door behind us. “Well, I took care of my aunt and uncle today.” she said as the door closed.

“How so?” I said taking a seat in the chair.

“I programmed them both to not notice if I was out late. They’ll just think it’s normal. So I can have all the time I want with you, or Lori, or...”

“Or?” I asked. “Got someone on your dirty little mind?”

“Not yet, but, well, I keep seeing people. And I realize that now I can have anyone I want. It’s hard not to act on it. You know what I mean?” she said as she sat in my lap.

I adjusted myself so she sat directly over my prick. “Karen, I own a strip club. Trust me, I know what you mean.” I replied with a chuckle.

“So, how do you keep yourself under control?” she asked. I settled a hand on her tummy and rubbed it gently while we talked.

“In my case, it’s been fairly easy. I mean, I have you and Lori, Kristine, Stacy, and Theresa. I mean, as much as I keep looking around, when you’re got five women to keep you busy, it tends to take the edge off a bit.” Karen’s hand reached down and opened the front of her jeans, and then she gently rearranged herself on my lap. She slowly took my hand and pushed it down the front of her jeans. I could feel her panties under my fingers, so I dug into them, reaching for her sex.

“And you do a good job of trying to keep the one’s you like happy.” Karen said as my fingers slid around her clit and gently stroked her. “But now that Lori and I have the power, what’s to stop us from making our own harems?”

I could feel moisture around my fingers; the idea was definitely warming her up. I reached down and slid her pants off and onto the floor. “Nothing, but I think it would be best if we, shall we say, kept ourselves together.” Her hips were moving in circles and I could see her nipples outlined through her shirt.

“Oh yes. I wouldn’t trade you and Lori for the world. Hmm, maybe we need to make some sort of structure for ourselves.” I felt her move her hand up and take my zipper in her fingers. The zipper came down quickly and she pulled my cock out. Her warm fingers embraced my shaft and stroked it slowly.

“Got something in mind?” I asked as she rearranged herself on me yet again. I could feel the heat from her pussy at the tip of my cock.

“Well, you know how Lori said we’re going to be gods?” Karen asked. She was moving her hips over me just teasing me with her pussy. I had to admit the girl was a quick learner in the game of love. “Maybe we should make some sort of church or cult.” she said. Then she slid down on me. I was always surprised by her heat and tightness, but today it was more so. I touched her mind, and we continued our conversation that way while sharing each other’s pleasure.

“How do you plan on starting that?” I asked as she ground herself onto me.

“Simple, you remember Dianne, the girl you got Stacy to kiss on her ass?” she asked.

“Oh yeah, I remember Dianne.” I replied and reached down to play with her clit. She moaned, and her mind grayed out into a zone of pleasure for a moment.

“I saw her at school today. Trust me, after what you did for her she’d kill for you, and she wants to see you again. There’s our first recruit right there. As we keep up our campaign to make bad people pay, we just keep adding people.” I had to admit, her idea made sense. The fact that she was fucking me silly at the time really had nothing to do with it, but I will admit it helped pitch the idea. I moved my hips and began moving up into her. We lost the thread of our conversation as we both moved closer to cumming. With our abilities to see each other’s arousal, we managed to hit our peak at about the same time. Karen fell onto me in a shivering mess as I gasped and tried to find my breath under her.

“So what do you think of my idea?” Karen said once she got herself together.

“Not bad. It helps us to deal with a few other issues as well.” Karen got off of me then got on her knees and cleaned off my cock with her mouth.

“I love the taste of us together.” she said as she got the rest of it off. Watching her remove the juices almost got me back up again, but I had to remind myself that I still had things to do today. I got up and rearranged my clothes then bent down and kissed Karen.

“We’ll have a meeting about it tonight. I like the idea, but we need to nail it down a bit.”

“Okay. I’ll call Lori.” she said as she stepped back into her panties.

I managed to get out to the car with a quick word to Roger and a pat on the ass for both Karen and Stacy. What surprised me was that Stacy seemed to lean into my hand. I decided to save that question for later.

I had a quick war council with Marcus a little while later. We both hammered out some details to the plan, and I decided to neglect to mention what Sean was working on, although it was beginning to dawn on me that I would have to bring Marcus in on the whole game fairly soon. Maybe even make him a member of the little cult that Lori and Karen seemed to have in mind. The question was, how?

From there, it was off to meet with Julie. She was waiting for me at the Leavenworth Café. We sat down and made our orders, then waited for the waitress to leave before starting in.

“So, any new news?” I asked.

“Well apparently, your inside source has them thinking that you’ve got something big planned for Saturday.” she said as she took a sip of her iced tea.

“I do, but it can be rearranged.” I said, once again doing my best to stick with at least part of the truth.

“Good, because if they were enraged at you before, now they’re livid. I don’t know exactly what happened but something they found this morning had them doubling their manpower to get you.”

A quick flash of the “party” the night before hit my mind. Yeah I’d be pissed too if one of my main hitters turned up minus his skin and a note telling them what my turf was. “I can work with that. Now I have a question for you.”

“Shoot.”

“What are you going to do when this is all done?”

She took a moment to think about it. “I’ve got a nice nest egg set aside. I figured I’d grab a car and get the hell out of town.”

“Not bad, but I was wondering if you’d like a different position. I’m making a long term plan and you might have a nice place in it.” I replied.

“That depends. What would that position be?” Our food arrived then.

“Well first, we make it look like we caught up to you and did you in, then we keep your network around use it to find a way to bring all of the Non—’family’ telepaths into a confederation against the families” I replied.

That kind of took her back. “You’re really going to war against them, aren’t you?”

“Beats constantly being on the run. I figure we can force them into a position where they have to sue for peace if we handle it right.”

“Let me think about it, I want to see if you survive the next couple of days.”

“Good move.” We talked idly over lunch and from there, it was off to the hospital to visit Theresa.

She was in better shape than the last time I saw her. Her color had improved, and she had some more energy than the last time we talked. I spent the time holding her hand and letting her know that she was taken care of in terms of her bills and such.

“So when do I get to hear the whole story?” she asked finally.

“When you get out of here. I promise.” I replied.

“Please, just tell me what you meant when you said you could make things happen.”

I sighed, thought about it then reached out and touched her mind. “They fear what I can do.” I said into her mind. She gasped and looked a little afraid, but then her face settled. “I figured it was something like that, but it’s hard to grasp until you can really experience it.”

“You’ve got that right. Look we’ll talk later, I promised you the whole story.”

“Good. One last question; can anyone do that?” she asked.

I paused. “Yes, if their mind has been properly opened.”

“Okay, We’ll talk tomorrow.”

I walked out puzzled and wondering. I hoped that the next time I saw Theresa, she wouldn’t be pissed at me. It didn’t really require a PhD to make the leap from talking into someone’s mind to influencing the mind itself, and Theresa was a pretty sharp character.

After that, I could finally settle down for the night. I got another hotel room, this time at the Embassy Suites, and settled in. As soon as the door closed on me, Lori called.

“What are you doing right now?” she asked.

“About to collapse on the bed. Why?”

“I’ve got a new toy.” she said. Big surprise, she’d be out collecting toys since her mind opened. I’d have to talk to her about that.

“Is it a him or a her?” I asked

“Oh, it’s definitely a her.”

“Bring her by, you’re fun to watch when you play with your toys.”

“Will do.”

Ten minutes later, Lori walked in with a woman in her mid forties. I thought I knew her from somewhere, and then it hit me. She was Stacy’s mother. “Where did you find her?” I asked as I looked her over. Not bad. She was tall, and had a more filled out version of her daughter’s build. Her hair was short, in a soccer mom kind of cut. Like I said, not bad.

“She was at the bank, and I couldn’t resist when I saw who it was.” Lori replied.

“So what are you going to do with her?” I asked.

“Oh, I scanned her mind. She has the most amazing fantasies.” Lori reached into her purse and pulled out a pair of fur-lined handcuffs. “I’m planning on making a few of them happen.” I noticed that the lady looked scared. I touched her mind and felt her fear, and also her arousal. Her name was Michelle, I finally learned, having only known her as Stacy’s mom.

“Strip for my master.” Lori commanded. “And give him a good show.”

Michelle complied, putting on a kind of strip tease dance for me that lacked skill, but picked up points for passion. Within a couple of minutes, she was down to panties and bra. Both weren’t anything unusual, and very functional.

“Now lie on the bed.” Lori said, and again the woman complied. “Do you know, she’s never had an orgasm?”

Michelle blushed. “Apparently, her husband’s a two minute wonder. " Lori continued as she cuffed the woman’s hands to the headboard. “Of course, you don’t have that problem, my dear.” She reached down and took the woman’s bra off. Her breasts sagged a bit, but they were still quite nice to look at.

“She’s always dreamed about being helpless. I think it might help her to get off,” she said as she began to play with Michelle’s nipples. For her part, the lady began breathing heavily and moaning as Lori went to work.

The lady was moving against the cuffs, then grasping them as she became helpless under Lori’s tongue and soon, her fingers, which teased their way down her tummy and to the woman’s panty clad pussy. I saw her fingers slip under the cloth and begin moving under it. “That’s right. You’re going to cum for us, Michelle. Right on my little fingers and then on my master’s hard cock.” She glanced over to me and smiled. “She’s getting wet here,” she said, pressing her hand into the woman’s pussy. I smiled and watched.

“He’s getting hard watching you Michelle, that’s good. Pretty soon, he will fuck you.” Michelle squirmed when Lori said that. Touching her mind, I felt her combination of fear arousal and lust. It was a heady mix, and with Lori working the woman’s clit, it wouldn’t be long before she came. Lori moved her head down and pulled the woman’s panties aside and took a long taste of Michelle’s pussy. The woman screamed as she did, but in a way that said she was loving it. Lori dove in on the woman’s sex with a vengeance, urging her to a higher state of arousal with her mouth and fingers. I could hear the sounds of the woman’s moist pussy being toyed with as she moaned and cried with Lori’s attentions. Within a few minutes, the lady had obviously cum hard and was breathing heavily.

“See? That wasn’t so hard, was it?” Lori said as she moved away from Michelle. Her panties were still on, but as they settled onto her skin, I could see an obvious wet spot forming on them. I smiled as I felt Michelle’s last moments of orgasm move through her. There was also an immense sense of personal relief in her, like something had broken free in her mind. I stood up and dropped my pants, all the while keeping myself in her mind as I took of my shorts and approached the bed, my cock bobbing in time to my steps.

“Oh my, he’s so hard for you Michelle.” Lori whispered into the woman’s ear. “He’s going to take you, and there’s nothing you can do about it.” I saw Michelle struggle against her chains a little, but it was mostly for show. I noticed that her legs had remained open of her own volition. I reached down and tugged her panties off of her hips, and she lifted her butt to help get them off. I smiled as I looked down at the wet opening before me. I ran a finger up and around it and sawed it over her clit. She gasped at the contact.

Stepping between her legs, I pulled her up close to me and ran my cock over her hole. She was gasping and moaning now as Lori ran her hands over the woman’s breasts. “He’s going to fuck you and show no mercy, you little slut. He’s going to make you his.” Lori said as I ran my prick along her wet sex. “Don’t you want to be my master’s little slut?”

“Oh god.” came from Michelle’s mouth. Then, “Please, please just fuck me.”

“Say you want to be master’s little slut.” Lori said and I took my cue, teasing Michelle but not giving her what she asked for.

“Yes, yes! I want to be master’s little slut!” With that, I slid into Michelle’s tight pussy. It was surprisingly tight for a woman who had had a couple of children. I pulled her legs up and over my shoulders, then went to work on her, working myself into her, feeling her insides grasp me as I took her in a hard, brutal fashion. All the while, I heard Lori urging me on as her hands pinched and pulled Michelle’s nipples.

“Oh god, it’s really happening.” Michelle said from under me. I just worked harder into her. In a way, Lori and I had chosen our roles. I was to be strong, masterful and silent while Lori did all the talking for me.

“Oh yes, it’s happening. We own you now, you little cunt.” Lori said as she grasped both of the woman’s breasts in her hands and squeezed brutally hard. I could feel Michelle clench her vaginal muscles around me as it happened. Through it all, I thrust myself into her as hard as I could, taking her in a violent way that she had always fantasized about. Her mind was afire with the whole scene, and she was straining against the cuffs to get more.

With a suddenness that surprised us all, she came, shuddering, shaking, and groaning like a madwoman. The sight was enough to make me cross the edge and I let go of my seed deeply into her. I pulled her hips onto me and ground into her hard, doing my best to keep her orgasm going for as long as possible.

Slowly, she came back down from her high and stared at us both, wide-eyed. “Please, more?” was all she asked.

“No.” Lori said. “Now it’s time you learned to serve us.”

You know, sometimes you don’t see the point where you go from thinking about an idea to actually accepting it, but this time, it hit me right between the eyes. I had to admit it, I loved the power and being able to do or take what I wanted. As I watched Lori un-cuff the woman, I admitted to myself that now that I had it, I needed it. And if I was to keep it, I had to find a way to use it that would both keep me safe, and help put an end to the reign of the others who had tried to kill me.

I felt Michelle’s lips close over me, cleaning our combined juices from my cock. It was time to start acting like Lori’s telepathic gods. It was time to start our little cult.