The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A Mind Apart

Chapter 20

I left the room after my mini-orgy with Michelle, Stacy, and Lori, and walked out into the main living room of the suite. I chuckled as I looked over the scene. Marcus and Julie had decided to skip going to another room for their part of the evening, and Marcus was busy with his mouth between Julie’s widespread legs. Karen sat over Julie and was playing with her breasts.

On another couch, Sean was working off his hard day’s work with Kristine, slowly pumping himself into the woman’s vagina and enjoying every minute of it. Kristine was working under him in a mechanical fashion, but it sure seemed to get Sean off.

I shook my head and walked to the bar, poured myself a coke, and watched the scene develop in front of me. Marcus had moved up Julie’s body and was sliding himself into her. Julie just moaned and groaned under him, and began pumping her hips up in time to his motions. Karen walked away from the couple and stood beside me.

“So, how did it go with Stacy and Michelle?” she asked quietly as I steered her toward the couch.

“Amazing. I think they’re both now new members of our little group.” I took a seat on the couch and Karen sat in my lap.

“Hmm. Did you have fun getting them to do all those terrible perverted things?” she asked in a little girl’s voice.

“Oh yes, I most certainly did.” I replied, and felt Karen’s hand circle my cock as she reached out with her mind and touched mine. I replayed my memories of the scene with the other two women, and I could hear her purr as she felt what I had felt as I’d taken both women.

“Yes, you did.” Her hand worked a little faster, and she slid my hand to her pussy, which was already very wet.

I looked over and watched as Sean lifted Kristine up and onto all fours and then took her that way, his hands grasping her breasts like handholds. On the other couch, Julie had rearranged herself and was now on top of Marcus, driving his cock into her with her hips writhing in a grinding motion that seemed to hit all her favorite spots.

My fingers were busy in Karen’s little pussy, and my thumb was rubbing her clit while my fingers slowly pistoned in and out of her. “Were you being all neglected dear?” I asked.

“I was just being a good hostess,” she answered. “I wanted to make sure everyone was having fun. Besides, I knew you’d be out here eventually.” Karen replied. Her body was quivering under my touch, and frankly, my cock was getting harder under her attentions. I smiled, lifted her up, and moved her pussy to the end of my cock. Karen slowly slid herself down onto me and we both groaned in unison as I felt myself move into her depths.

God I was hoping for this. Karen said into my mind

You’re amazing dear. I said as she slowly moved up and down on me. I looked into her eyes and we both synched our movements slowly, just lazily fucking and enjoying the feel of it. Our minds touched, and we were one body, one mind, doing it’s best to give itself pleasure as we slowly brought ourselves higher.

I brought my fingers to her breasts and felt how the sensations raced through her body from her nipples almost straight to her pussy. I could feel her adjust herself so her pussy gripped the tip of my cock sending shivers up and down my body. I could tell that if she kept this up much longer I would cum too quickly, so she slowed down and kept the sensation strung out.

And on it went, the two of us reaching out and finding what got us off and made us feel alive, and doing it with a slow, gentle passion. This was no hard, straight-ahead fucking; this was two people merged as one doing their best to bring each other pleasure.

But of course, it couldn’t last forever. We finally reached our peak and pushed over it gloriously, my cock flooding her deeply, and her muscles rippling around me making me cum that much harder. I could feel her orgasm explode through us both and held her closely as the last waves coursed through us.

I laid us both down on the couch and let our bodies settle like spoons. With my deflating cock still inside her, I felt our breathing return to normal and settle into the same rhythm.

The scenes were still going on before us as Julie was now sucking Marcus back to hardness, and Sean was now plundering Kristine’s ass. From the other room, we heard a high-pitched wail that sounded like Stacy reaching her peak.

You know, when my dad started using me I thought I would always hate sex. Karen said into my mind. I pulled her closer and she snuggled her back into my chest. But you made it fun for me, and now I have a hard time thinking of anything else. She opened her mind and I saw a rush of images; people she had seen, both male and female, women and men, boys and girls, as she appraised them, wondering what they would be like in bed, how big their cocks were, or what their pussy’s would taste like. How they would move as she did things to them, or how she would react as they did things to her.

I chuckled at that and opened my mind to her, showing much the same thoughts. I could feel her smile. Good. I’m not the only one. Lori’s much the same way, but I think she likes girls a little more than boys.

Wouldn’t surprise me. I knew her before she was whole and she always said that women were more fun to play with, but men were great if you wanted to be the toy. I replied mentally. That got a chuckle from Karen.

Yeah, she’s an odd one that way. She’s a total dominant when she’s with women, but kind of a sub when she’s with you. But that shouldn’t be a surprise, she thinks you’re some kind of god or angel or something.

I shook my head. Okay we may be forming our own little cult or church or whatever, but to be honest, I’m just guy who happens to be able to use his brain in an odd kind of way.

I like the way you use your brain. Karen said mentally in a little-girl kind of voice.

Thank you. You seem to use yours pretty well too. She kind of wiggled in my arms and got her butt right into my groin.

And I like other things you use too. I smiled and ran a finger over tummy. I took a moment to feel her mind and she let me. I got her feelings toward me of late, and truth be told, it kind of surprised me, but it wasn’t entirely out of line.

After the whole scene with her father and his passing, I had, in a way, kind of become both her lover and father figure. My willingness to listen to her ideas about how to use the power had kind of warmed her in a way, as she was either always just a little girl or a sex toy for her old man. I mean, I’ll admit to using Karen like a sex toy, but I had the decency to also treat her like a human being. Also, hanging around Lori and I had given her the chance to satisfy her own curiosity about sex.

Psychologists say that young children who have been abused sexually tend to have an extreme interest in sex from having been “sexualized” at an early age, sometimes to an almost unhealthy degree. Lori and I had given her a way to vent this in a manner that she enjoyed, and that also gave her a degree of control she hadn’t possessed before.

I looked up and scanned the room one more time. Sean was obviously in the last stages of his encounter with Kristine, and Marcus seemed to be heading toward a thunderous end of his scene with Julie, although it was apparent that Julie was reaching an equally intense peak. I nuzzled Karen’s neck and nibbled gently on her shoulder. She made a slight purring sound and pulled my arm tighter around her. She sighed quietly, and I felt her breathing even out. Within a few moments, she was asleep.

I had a collection of amazing women, a few billion dollars in the bank, and the ability to get more of all the above. All things considered, I was doing pretty well. A few minutes later I joined Karen in sleep.

I woke up a few hours later, still naked, and still on the couch. A quick glance at my watch told me it was about three in the morning. I managed to extricate myself from Karen and got up to look around the suite. Marcus and Julie were wrapped up in each other’s arms. Sean was fast asleep on the other couch by himself. I walked over to the room Where Lori, Michelle, and Stacy had been.

I poked my head inside and Saw Lori cradling Stacy in her arms. Michelle must have left early. Of course, she would have to be home sometime. Stacy would be able to tell a story about crashing at a friend’s house, but the wife of the DA would probably not have that excuse. I’d have to bring him under our thumb fairly quickly.

I walked out to the living room and looked out the window. Kristine was outside on the balcony looking at the stars. She was dressed in tight slacks and a wrap-around top. Quietly, I walked up behind her.

“You know what I did,” she said.

“Yes, I do.” I replied.

“You used me to set them up didn’t you?”

“I did.”

She whirled around and slapped me. I took it full on the face. “You give me every reason in the world to see you dead, you threaten my child with these little scenes you like, and then you use me to set up the people who could set me free. Is that it?”

“Essentially. I knew they’d accept the info from a source who had a reason to hate me.”

“Well played. So what happens to me now, Kristine, the failed Judas?”

“You’re free. You never have to see me, or any of us, ever again. There’s a briefcase in the closet. Take it. What’s in there is yours.”

She blinked, started to speak, then paused and tried again. “It’s over? I’m free to go just like that?”

“Just like that, and amply rewarded for your service.”

She walked back toward the door and paused. “I don’t know what to make of any of this.”

“Make of it what you will, just remember that you’re free now.”

She walked across the living room and then to the closet, grabbed the briefcase, opened it, and gasped. She walked back out on the balcony, briefcase in hand. “I don’t know whether to say thank you or to slap you again.”

“Your call.” I said and shrugged.

She came closer and wrapped her arms around me. I hugged her back and whispered. “You know, I loved you once.”

“I know. And I know I threw it away too.”

“Good. Learn from it.”

“I’ll try.” And with that, she was out the door and on her way out of the suite.

Lori walked out of the bedroom wrapped in a sheet, and came up to me with a grin. “I heard the whole scene. Not bad, boss.”

“Did you adjust her memories like I asked?”

“Yep. When the bad guys catch up to her, they’ll have a mix of truth and lies that should keep their shoelaces tied for a year or so.”

“Excellent.” I walked back in to the living room and slowly collected Karen into my arms. I carried her to the only unused bedroom left in the suite. Lori joined us, and we all lounged under the dim light of the city.

“Did you have fun with Michelle and Stacy?” I asked quietly.

Lori grinned almost evilly. “Oh yes. Michelle’s such a little slut. Once we turned her on to her body and what it could make her feel, she’s been a total whore for it.”

“What was she thinking when the blindfold came off?” I asked running a finger gently up Karen’s ass. She shivered under my finger.

“Oh man, you should have felt it. At first, she was shocked right down to the tips of her toes, I could feel her work up to try and get out of the cuffs. But then she got all hot about it. She’s like the little kid who keeps breaking all the rules trying to get the parents attention. She’s been looking for a strong hand to dominate her for a while, and she’s found it with you.” She smiled at me. “I think she’s going to make a great addition to the cult, her and Stacy both.

“What do you think of Stacy?” I asked.

“Well, she’s young, tight, and sweet tasting.” Lori said with a grin.

“Okay, aside from the obvious.” I said back to her.

“She’s coming around. That little trick you did with having her taste Dianne’s pussy combined with denying her sex helped her to understand that she should maybe change her mindset somewhat. I think she’ll be make another worthy addition to the church.”

“Good. Now we just need to expand our base a bit.”

“What do you have in mind?”

I spent a few minutes explaining it to her, when I was done she grinned. “Not bad. Your devious mind keeps paying dividends for us all. When do we start?

“Tomorrow. We should get a jump on this immediately. Call Michelle and tell her about her part of the plan. Then we’ll check the rest of our talent pool.”

“Gotcha boss, I’m all over it.” She yawned, and pulled in closer to me. I laid my head on Karen’s chest as I felt Lori snuggle into my back, and from there we called it a night.

When I woke up the next morning, Lori was still sleeping next to me, but Karen was nowhere to be seen. I lightly lifted Lori’s arm and slid out from under it, then slid a pillow under her arm. She pulled it closer to her and smiled. I had to admit it made a cute picture.

I wandered the suite, taking in the morning-after scene. Sean was eating breakfast in front of his laptop, and Julie and Marcus were also doing breakfast and Bloody Mary’s in front of the TV. Both of them had found some semblance of clothing, and were obviously enjoying each other’s company. I wandered further and found Karen looking over the city from a bay window. She had put on a sundress, but the light reflected through it and told me there was little, if anything, under it.

I walked up behind her. How are you? I asked mentally.

I’m okay. It feels odd, having the pressure off for a while. she replied.

Yeah, for however long it lasts.

But for now, we’re safe, so I plan on enjoying it, and using this time to the fullest. she said.

How so?

Look, so far, all we know is that we can read and control minds. But what else is possible? I think it’s time we found out.

Good call. I think that just went right to the top of my priority list.

Excellent. She turned and kissed me. “Thanks for everything, in case I forgot to mention it,” she said aloud.

“Yeah, well, you can thank me when we’re survived this whole mess I seem to have stumbled us into.”

“Trust me, if I die tomorrow I’m going to remember everything you’ve done for me and be glad.” Her smile was gorgeous.

“Thanks.” I replied not really knowing how to answer that. “Just don’t die tomorrow, or for quite a while afterward.

“So, what’s your plan for the day?” Karen asked and walked inside. I followed, enjoying the sway of her hips as she moved.

“I’ve got an appointment in a couple of hours, after that my day is free.” I replied and poured myself a cup of coffee.

“Good. I want some more of you and Lori and sharing each other.”

“I’ll add it to my to-do list.”

“I’ll try to miss the pun implied there.”

“Good idea.” I sipped at my coffee.

“What’s your appointment?”

“Theresa gets out today.” I replied.

“I’ve never met her.” Karen said, and grabbed a bottle of orange juice. “Is she potentially one of us?”

“I think so, but I’m not sure.” I could feel Karen’s mind brush mine as I said that.

“You think so, but you don’t want to scare her. Good call. I think you kind of love her.” Karen said and drank from the bottle.

“I...uh...”

“Don’t get so upset about it. I know you love all of us, and we love you, and we all love each other. You just feel differently about us all.” She was so nonchalant with that statement that I was absolutely floored.

“When did you become such an emotional expert?” I asked.

“Since I got the power, I’ve been studying people. It’s kind of fun to observe them all.” I should have figured a girl her age who had been through what she had been through would be the curious type.

“I’ll plead the fifth.”

“And that’s why you’re the boss. You’re the smart one.” she said and picked up the phone to order breakfast.

Later that day, I picked up Theresa at the hospital and drove her back to her apartment. It was a silent ride, even all the way up to the door to her place. She got out her keys and opened the door. Then she paused and looked at me as I stood there holding her bags with two bodyguards behind me. “Come on in, but the two big guys have to stay outside.” Alex and Calvin nodded at me, and I went in.

I set her bags on the couch and waited as she reviewed a few things on her table, then watered her plants. Finally she turned. “Okay, you’re in danger, and probably will be for some time.”

“Yep, it looks like I’m in this for the long haul.”

“And by extension, your enemies might take a swipe at me because we’ve been close.”

“That thought has crossed my mind, too.” I said and tried very hard not to stare at the floor like a kid who had been naughty.

“So my choices are to run like hell, or throw in with your side. Which do you think would be safer? Honestly.”

I thought about it. “I can’t answer that. If you throw in with us, you’re going to be a target, but one who’s prepared and ready. If you run, you’ll be safe while you’re moving, but there’s always a chance they’ll catch up.” I shrugged.

“You could make me forget everything, just leave me with no memory of anything couldn’t you? Hell, you could make me throw in with you. Why don’t you?” She was talking quietly. Her words weren’t an accusation, just a question asked by someone who was tired and really scared.

“Because you matter to me, and I want you, not some robot or some creature that looks like you. You center me, and remind me what it’s like to be....” I paused trying to think of a word.

“Normal?” she filled in.

“Yeah, that’ll do.”

Theresa walked closer and got into my personal space. “There are others like you, aren’t there? They’re the ones after you.”

“Exactly.” I replied.

She got closer and ran a finger along my collar. “And there are other women? A few other lovers, maybe?”

I sighed. “Yes, and they’re like me, too. I made them that way.”

“Do you mean you made them telepaths, or made them your lovers?” she asked, looking me in the eye.

“I made them telepaths. They were lovers before that.”

“I want in.”

I took a deep breath. “Say it again, and think about it.”

She paused, but only briefly. “I want in.”

“One more time, and really think hard. Once you’re in, you’ll never be out.”

She took a few seconds, then, placing quiet emphasis on each word, “I want in.”

“Why?”

“Because you answered me with the truth. Any other man would have lied or made an excuse about it all. But you told me the truth, and decided to let the shit fall where it would. I’ll go a long way for that.” She came forward and hugged me. I could feel a tear hit my shirt, and frankly, I didn’t know if it was hers or mine.

After a while we parted, and we both wiped our eyes. “So, when do I meet your friends?” Theresa asked.

“Tonight, if you want. I hope you’re ready.”

“Don’t worry. I think that now that I know most of the story, I’m more ready for this than I have been for anything.” She took my hand and led me to the bedroom. “But for now, I’ve been hurt, and I need someone to kiss it all better.” I smiled and lifted her shirt. There was a small scar where the bullet had hit her chest. I leaned in and kissed it.

“For you?” I said as my hand unhooked her bra. “I’ll do my best.”

Three hours later, a cell phone rang in my pocket. It wasn’t mine. I had given Julie a new phone and had taken hers. I had been waiting for someone to call her. I picked it up and hit the “talk” button.

“Blender Musky.” I knew the code words well. I had removed the sequence it would trigger in Julie myself. If she had heard it before I had deprogrammed her brain, she would be lying on the floor suffering a massive heart attack.

“I’m sorry Julie’s not in right now and frankly she never will be.” I replied.

“Who is THIS!?” The voice on the phone demanded.

“This is Mr. Jones. I think you may have heard of me.” I said with a jaunty voice. Across the bed Theresa looked up at me with a cocked eyebrow. I smiled back at her.

“So, Mr. Jones, what have you done with Julie?”

“Well, let’s say the next time you see her will be some time around Judgment Day. Now then, please take a message to all of your friends for me.”

“Who are you to give me orders?” the voice on the other end said in a hard tone.

“Like I said, I’m Mr. Jones. Pay attention.” I paused a moment for effect. “Your time is through, I will see an end to what you’ve been doing, and I will see an end to you all. Tell your friends that, and please do your best to enjoy the time you have left.” I hit the off button on the phone, got up and walked to the bathroom, and dropped the phone in the toilet.

“Who was that?” Theresa asked as I climbed back into bed.

“The bad guys. I just officially threw down the gauntlet.” I replied and pulled her close.

“Aren’t you afraid?” she asked.

“Damn straight I am, but I’ve got a feeling.”

“What kind of feeling?”

“That somehow, it’s all gonna work out.”

“I like that feeling.” Theresa said with a playful sound to her voice. “Now come over here, I’ve got plans for you.”

I smiled and bowed to the inevitable. Tonight was going to be a piece of work, and tomorrow was another day, but right now, well, right now I had a feeling.

It felt like I was on a hot streak.