The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A Mind Apart

Chapter 17

From there, there was one last thing to do before my day was done, although this one was going to be more fun than most of my other assignments for the day.

Karen met us at a room in the Doubletree around seven. For once, I avoided getting down to the nitty-gritty and got room service for everyone. As the night shift of bodyguards took over, we sat there and dined on steak and lobster. I almost felt bad about it, but then realized what I was paying those guys to put up with that indignity, and got over it. Even so, I did remind myself to take them out for a proper dinner soon. It’s good for the guys who protect your life to feel appreciated.

As we lounged around the room after dinner, Lori explained to Karen what I had done with her that afternoon and demonstrated with a mind touch and talking to her telepathically. I learned I could listen in on what was being said by fine-tuning myself to just listen, and not interfere. It was funny to listen as Lori got used to talking to Karen that way, and Karen kind of mentally giggled like the schoolgirl she was. I could already feel her excitement at the prospect of doing this herself.

Karen finally came up for air from the whole experience and smiled at me. “So when do we start?” she asked.

I smiled at her. “Get naked.” I replied, and she grinned. I could see Lori licking her lips from the corner of my eye as the girl began to strip down. No pretense at a show here, she was simply dropping her clothes in expectation of what would happen next. She shucked her jeans down her shapely legs, and then smiled as she slid her panties down after them. From there, she simply slipped off her shirt and she was free of her clothes. A smile crept up my face as she stepped up toward me, looking shy as she did, and then leaned in and whispered in my ear. “Are we going to do what I talked about?” she asked.

“Yes, we are.” I replied.

“Good.” She smiled and slid down my body, and onto her knees. I felt her little fingers open the front of my pants and slide out what was now a full erection. Her hand stroked it gently as she ran it over her lips. I could feel her breath gently moving over my cock as she slowly just tongued the tip, teasing me.

Lori got up from her chair and walked up behind me. I could feel Karen take me in her mouth slowly as Lori whispered in my ear. “You’re going to take her ass aren’t you? Do you want me to help? We’ll both break her last cherry, then make her one of us.”

I smiled and nodded feeling the girl in front of me sliding back and forth on my dick while the woman behind me ground herself into my butt. To put it mildly, I was getting a little excited by the whole scene.

I quickly withdrew my cock from the girl’s hot mouth and she pouted up at me. “Get on the bed on all fours.” I said. With that, she grinned and practically jumped up onto the bed. I smiled at the inviting sight of the girl arranging herself on the bed for me as I slipped my pants off and threw off my shirt. Lori separated herself from me and slid up next to the girl, running her tongue down the crack of her ass, lingering briefly on her anus. At first Karen jumped at the contact, then leaned back into it.

Lori smiled at me, then slowly ran a finger up the girls wet pussy as her tongue played around her ass. I could feel myself getting rock hard at this point, and slowly crawled onto the bed. Karen was lost in the sensations the woman was creating in her, her hand came up slowly and played with her breast, slowly stimulating her own nipple.

I made my way slowly up behind Karen and ran a finger down her spine, she shivered under the touch, and I swear I heard her purr. I reached up to the nightstand, where Lori had been kind enough to place a bottle of lubricant, and put some in my hand, slowly greasing my cock up for what lay ahead. I leaned back behind the girl and slowly ran my cock over her tightened little rosebud. I saw Lori move up toward the girl’s head and she stage whispered. “Now just relax and let it happen.” I saw Karen nod her nervously as I put pressure on her anus with the head of my cock, and also saw her visibly shudder as I began pushing into her.

It was tough going for a minute as her tight little ring resisted me, and I watched as Karen ducked her head into a pillow and groaned loudly. Then suddenly I felt her relax and the head of my cock entered her, with a squeak from Karen as she felt my prick penetrate her tightest spot. I waited a moment for her to get used to it, then began sliding into her slowly and gently. I heard her groan, then moan, and then a howl came from her throat as I bottomed out in her. I felt what seemed to be breath on my testicles, and looked down. There was Lori, having slid under us both. She smiled up at me, gave a small wink, and began licking Karen’s pussy as I began to slowly move in and out of the girl.

The combined action got Karen to begin being an active participant in the game, and she began trying to find some movement that would stimulate all of her spots at once. She settled on a rotation of her hips that caused my cock to twist in her as it kept Lori’s tongue moving along her clit.

It was then that I decided to enter her mind, turning our hot little group sex act into a ritual for opening Karen’s powers.

It was unique, to say the least, feeling the girl’s mind as I took her and Lori stimulated her. It was clear that now she had adjusted to the discomfort and that she was enjoying what she was doing (or was that ‘having done to her’?), and was now an active participant. I sat there and melded with her as she was gleefully taken, her treasures plundered and offered to her two closest friends.

And then I dug deeper, looking for the same switch in her mind I had found in Lori’s, all the wile using being in her mind as a reference point to keep her on a sexual high with my actions. Let’s be honest, it’s much easier to make a lady cum when you know which spots are working for her.

Within a few moments I found it, added a little failsafe to keep her from using her abilities on me, then flipped it on.

What happened next probably accounts for things we did later. Unlike Lori, who felt the whole city block around us, Karen felt Lori and I, and then we all joined each other. Lost in our mutual passions and now knowing what made us all excited, we were doing our best to make the others enjoy it even more. To be honest, had it not been for all us reaching orgasm I think we might still be there reveling in the pleasures of each other.

But the contact and the sensations of all three soon drew us over the edge and all three of us came, literally, as one.

As I lay there on top of Karen catching my breath, I began to realize why it was that Julie’s family was so afraid of the others, or maybe even jealous. It seemed like we had found a way to increase all of our powers by acting as one mind. I filed it away for later use and discussion. Meanwhile, I enjoyed the afterglow of what we had just done.

Finally Karen broke the silence. “If I had known it would be like that, I would have done that months ago!” she said with a giggle, and we all kind of broke down laughing. I felt her mind touch mine, and we just briefly shared the sensations running through us both. I rolled off of her and she quickly came up and hugged herself to me. I was then joined on the other side by Lori, who also wrapped her arms around me. We stayed that way for a while. Me, the male filling in a two-girl sandwich.

Then I felt someone’s hand on my cock. I looked into Karen’s eyes and saw her with a cat-that-ate-the-canary grin. “Do it to her this time.” she said. I felt myself grow slowly under her touch.

To put it mildly, it made for quite an evening. One none of us ever forgot.

I woke the next day with just Lori beside me. Karen had to get back to her aunt and uncle’s house, but with a little coaching from us, we figured that wouldn’t be as much of a problem as it had been in the past.

As I moved about in my pre-coffee haze, I inventoried the things I needed to do. I had made an appointment to see various houses on the outskirts of the city, and then I needed to take care of a few details about my little plan for Saturday.

I was working out that last part when my cell phone decided to ring. “Hello?” I asked and grabbed my cup of coffee.

“Good morning, Mr. Jones.” Sergei’s voice said. “I have an invitation for you this evening. We’re throwing a going party for your two friends.”

Whoa, that was going to be intense. I figured that saying no to these guys might be considered an insult, and seeing as how they had removed the two assassins in the first place, it probably wouldn’t be too wise to get on their nerves. Never mind the fact that Sergei represented a local faction of an organization that was both bad and bigger than nation-wide. “I’ll be there. Where and when?”

“Meet me at my club, we’ll go from there. Be there around eight.”

“Understood.” I said and hung up.

Okay, that’s one more thing to do today.

The trip to see houses went pretty well, and with a little mental tweaking, I kept the realtor honest and managed to find a large farmhouse on the outskirts of the city. I began the process of buying it right there and then. I was already planning out additions to it as we headed back toward town with my security entourage in tow.

Once again, my reverie was broken by the sound of the cell phone. This time, it was Julie.

“I don’t know what you did, but they’re livid.” she started off with.

“Aside from surviving their little attempt?”

“Any idea of what happened to the bad guys?”

“Not a clue.” It was partly true. I had no idea where they really were, but I had a feeling no one was singing them happy birthday.

“They’re sending more shooters. Apparently, someone inside you’re little crew tipped them off to something.”

“Damn. I’ll look to see who it was.” I said quietly, thinking ‘I’d like to thank the academy.’

“Keep your head down. Before, they just thought you were another minor annoyance, but you’ve moved up the charts in the last couple of days.”

“Thanks for the tip. I’m planning a party for next week, and plan on being there in the flesh. You should, too.” I replied.

“I will, assuming you’re not attending in a wooden box.”

“Probably not. I was always a fan of urns myself.”

“Keep laughing. Who knows? It might make it easier.”

“Meet me for coffee tomorrow, we’ll talk.”

“Will do. I’ll call in the morning.”

Lori looked at me. “Problems?”

“Nothing I didn’t expect.”

I made another phone call, this time to Marcus. He agreed to the plan I laid out, now all I needed was the items to make it all work. Something told me I could get them all at Sergei’s party.

Next stop, the district attorney’s office. Yep, right into the lion’s den. Of course, when you’re a telepath with the ability to make others do your bidding being flanked by another one, well, doors tend to open very quickly.

I explained a version of the situation as it stood to Stacy’s father, and then told him all about what appeared to be a large deal that was going to happen involving drugs and guns at a warehouse on the far side of town. I could feel his mind get very joyful at the idea of a major bust for weapons and such, especially if it might involve terrorists. I could already hear him spending the increased funding for his office as I left.

As we walked out I looked at Lori. “Damn. With a father like that, I’m not surprised Stacy turned into a major bitch.”

“That’s okay, I scanned his mind too. Her mom’s not exactly a real prize either.”

“Really? What kind of upper-middle-class bitch are we looking at?”

“Hmm. Frigid, not exactly what one would call open-minded, and a social climber at the expense of all else. Although she is cute, in a ‘frown lines on the face’ sort of way.”

We climbed into the car. “The kind that makes for a challenge, eh?” I asked as we sat down.

“One never knows. Besides we might need a new slave soon.”

“We might. I haven’t totally made my mind up yet.” I said looking out the window.

I killed the time before Sergei’s “party” doing remarkably mundane things. There was a lot riding on things that would happen there, and I needed my head fairly clear. Lori pouted about it, but she would survive.

“I swear if all this stuff works out, I am going to throw a party that Roman emperors would envy.” I muttered under my breath. From there, I had to decide who would go along with me to meet with Sergei. I finally decided on no one. This might very well be the last time I might go anywhere unattended, and frankly, the idea of someone coming along to watch me become an accessory to murder didn’t strike me as being such a good idea.

I managed to convince my bodyguards that I was still in my room, while Lori found someone who was body type match for me, and proceeded to go for a walk with him. If the lucky guy survived the evening, she’d probably make it worth his while.

From there, I convinced a person leaving the hotel to take me to Sergei’s club, then tipped them with a fifty for their trouble.

Sergei’s club was hopping tonight. The dance floor was full, even as early as eight o’clock, and you could see the bartenders were working overtime. I walked toward the back and saw the man at his usual table. Sergei nodded to me and I took a chair next to him.

“So, how goes the evening?” I asked.

“Very well, business is booming. And your place, how is it faring?”

“The crowd’s coming back. We lowered prices and knocked the cover for a week, people respond to that sort of thing. Besides, normal folks enjoy a certain amount of notoriety in their clubs.” I responded.

“I see that you are without your usual assortment of friends.” Sergei said inquiringly.

“I decided that this was the sort of party best kept intimate.” I replied.

“You’re presence here without them speaks well of our trust. Please, let us go.” he said, and got up. I followed him to a back door where a large Cadillac, driven by Ivan, was waiting. The drive was quiet, and I noticed that Ivan was doing his best to make sure we weren’t followed. Soon, we arrived at a house just outside of the industrial district.

Sergei and Ivan guided me inside the place, and directed me into the basement.

The first things I noticed were the two guys from the file pictures. They were both looking very much the worse for wear. Both sported numerous bruises across their bodies and had spots on their skin that I suspected might be marks from a stun gun. They were suspended over the floor by their hands, with their feet hanging about six inches above the floor. Both seemed to be either in too much pain, or too exhausted from their captors’ attentions to struggle much anymore.

The second thing I noticed was the table with various instruments that looked like they came from a mad scientist’s operating table on it. I also noticed that there was plastic sheeting under both men.

The last thing I noticed were other people in the room. All of them seemed to be of Slavic descent, and several shared enough features for me to guess that they were in some way related to each other, and to Sergei. One of them, a large man in his early fifties with hard eyes and a salt and pepper beard approached me.

“Good evening. My name is Vanya.” he said in slightly accented English. “I am told you are the one I have to thank for delivering these fiends to justice.”

Did I mention I had put a piece of gum in my mouth before I walked in? This is important. Frankly, it was now just dawning on me that I was about to watch two men being tortured to death, and my mouth had gotten a little dry. The gum managed to keep enough moisture in my mouth for me to speak, if a little quietly. “That’s the rumor, but truth be told, an associate of mine told me where they could be found.”

“Indeed, but you were kind enough to let us know where they were. I am eternally grateful to you for bringing the men who murdered my baby girl into my hands.” He extended his hand and I took it. Okay, even though I’m a powerful telepath, I decided that annoying these guys would probably be a bad idea. I didn’t want to be the encore for tonight’s show.

With that, Vanya began speaking in Russian to the others in very broad tones. I didn’t bother touching his mind; it was plain he was making some sort of speech justifying what was about to happen. All the others in the room nodded sagely. I simply did my best to look like attended this sort of function every other day.

After a couple of minutes of speaking, Vanya started in. He grabbed a scalpel from the operating table and slowly shaved a piece of skin from one of the brothers’ chest. I could see the man do his best to hold in a scream. I wondered how long it would be before he gave in.

And from there, it got worse.

Imagine an enraged gangland leader and his wife taking out their revenge for the murder of their child on the men who did it. It took a long time, and quite a few very sharp implements, for them to drag every last bit of revenge from their two victims. All I really remember is a lot of muffled screams, the sight of flowing and spurting blood, and the smells of blood and various other secretions hitting the floor. Thankfully, none of them were mine.

About three quarters of the way into the second brother, Sergei leaned in and whispered in my ear. “This will go very badly on us. The men who sent these two are very powerful, and they’ll be angry when they find out we killed them.”

Which is when a little light bulb went off over my head. “That’s funny, I was wanting to send the men who sent them a message. Please ask Ivan to find a map of the city and a highlighter please.” Sergei looked at me with a puzzled expression, and then gave the instructions to Ivan.

Ivan returned shortly with both items, and while the second brother was slowly being skinned alive, I went to work. Donning a set of leather gloves, I outlined the whole of the greater metro area with the highlighter, and then added the word “Mine” to the middle of it in red ink. I borrowed a piece of plastic sheeting and wrapped the map in it.

“Place this with one of the bodies. The men who sent them,” I jerked my head toward the second brother who was now plainly in the last throes of blood loss shock, “will think I did this. You get your revenge, and I get the heat.” Sergei took a moment to think about it, then walked over to Vanya, who had tired of cutting people into pieces and handed the job over to his wife, who was far more creative then her husband. The two conversed in low tones, then both returned. Vanya was the one doing the talking. Sergei seemed to defer to him by nature.

“I must suggest to you, my friend, that this may not be a wise course of action.” Vanya said gravely.

“They already want me dead, and I have word from a reliable source that they already have more men like this on their way.”

Vanya nodded. “Then there is a reason why you wish to do this.”

“As a matter of fact, there is.” I replied. I leaned in and explained my plan to him. When I was done Vanya actually smiled. “I like your plan. You are a devious man. Tell me what you need from us, and you shall have it.”

I gave him a laundry list of items. When I was done he simply said, “It will be done.”

With that, I managed to escape the madness of the “going away party” with Sergei. And now I had a good feeling that Saturday would be a real event.