The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A Mind Apart

Chapter 16

Okay, let’s get something straight. I mean no offense to healthcare workers across the world, but frankly, I despise hospitals. Okay I said it, and I’m happy. This latest trip didn’t do much to make me feel better about them either.

Alex and I literally ran into the emergency room with a limp Theresa between us. That got their attention. The fact that Calvin had had the good sense to call ahead probably helped. Theresa was quickly whisked away to be worked on by the doctors etc. I, on the other hand, got inundated with forms to fill out on her behalf. It was a good thing I liked her a lot, maybe even loved on some level, because for anyone else I would have walked out in disgust with the layers of bureaucratic crap you have to deal with when someone takes a bullet meant for you. Meanwhile, Calvin and Alex did their best to be inconspicuous. Well, okay, as much as any too extremely large men with earpieces and their hands in their jackets can be.

I was about three quarters of the way through stack of papers when Marcus and the police showed up nearly simultaneously. From there, the night got complicated.

“Excuse me sir.” The lead cop, a Brian Dennehy type, asked me as he approached. “We’d like to ask you some questions about the shooting?” He was working the good cop angle.

“Fine. Have a seat.” I replied and finished filling out one particularly annoying piece of paper.

“Perhaps it might be better if we did this back at the precinct.” the cop said.

“Hmm, no.” I said and started into annoying piece of paper number 10. This was one was easy. I simply put down my account number under payee.

“Sir, from what Mr. White has told us, you might very well be targeted by these assassins again. Perhaps you might want to be someplace safer.” The cop had a point, but frankly, right now the only people I trusted were Lori, Karen, Marcus and the two bodyguards. And I trusted the bodyguards because I kept scanning them to make sure no one had played with them since the last scan. I was beginning to see how paranoia could be a way of life.

“Look, detective...?” I waited for a name.

“O’Neil.” he replied simply.

“Okay detective O’Neil, I see your point. But a close friend of mine is in there having a bullet pulled out of her chest right now, and I’m not leaving till I see how it turns out.” I replied, and gestured to a chair. “Pull up a seat. It’s gonna be a long night.”

Sometimes even police will listen to reason, especially when it’s being supplied by a rich man dressed in bloody clothes with a pissed off look on his face. He took the chair.

Okay, I’ll keep it short. I lied like a dog, and whenever he looked like he might decide to call me on something, I touched his mind and found answers in there he would buy. Within forty-five minutes, I was alone again. Well, not completely alone. Now I had the two bodyguards, Marcus and two uniformed police hanging out. To be honest, I felt marginally safe.

I was rapidly feeling the effects of the situation. I knew I was getting tired, and the smell of Theresa’s blood on my clothes was finally piercing my mental haze, making me feel a little ill. I got up, and was followed by my entourage as I walked to the gift shop. I grabbed a set of sweats with the hospital logo on them. Then watched as my little entourage searched a bathroom, and then made sure no one walked in as I changed clothes. I dumped the clothes I had been wearing into the garbage, and walked out feeling a little refreshed.

Which is when my phone chose to ring. “If this isn’t good news save your life and hang up now.” I said tersely.

“Greetings, my dear friend.” It’s Sergei. “I heard there was some excitement at your club.”

“That would be one of life’s little understatements.” I replied. “I’m at the hospital waiting to see if a friend of mine is going to make it.”

“Then you are well?” Sergei asked.

“In mostly perfect health. Got any news for me?”

“Yes, in fact, I do. Your two friends are currently enjoying our hospitality. Your Mr. Marcus provides good data.”

I slumped against the hospital wall. The immediate threat to me was over. Now I had to wonder what sort of act two my enemies might have had in mind.

“That’s excellent news. I’ll look forward to seeing them sometime.” I replied.

“That is the other part of the situation.” Sergei said. “My friend Vanya will be arriving to reacquaint himself with his old friends. He would like you to be present.”

“Let me know when and where. I’ll be there.”

“Excellent! I’ll pass the news on. Vanya has gifted me with quite a favor, so I’ll pass some of it along to you. You will keep your insurance, but I’ll charge no fee from here on out.”

I raised an eyebrow. That was quite a concession. “Thank you. Your generosity is much appreciated.”

“As is your discretion.” I chuckled at that. “I shall call you tomorrow.” Sergei said, and hung up.

I motioned to Marcus and he came over. “Our two shooters are no longer a problem.” I said to him quietly.

“How do you know that?” Marcus said.

“Apparently these two guys did something very bad to a young girl in Sergei’s family. They decided to take it upon themselves to deal with our two friends.” I replied.

“Can’t say as I see why I should be too upset about that on principle.” Marcus said chewing it over. “But it does still leave explaining it to the cops.”

“Let me handle that, we’ll let it die down slowly. But I have reason to believe I’ll be needing regular security for a while, give me a figure on your services with sub-contractors when you’re ready.”

“Gotcha. Does that mean I’m an employee of yours now?” he asked.

“I guess so.”

“Good. I guess that means I don’t have to pay the cover at the club anymore.” he said with a grin.

“Yeah, and you never know what perks I might throw in.” I said with a raised eyebrow.

Which is about the only good chuckle I got all night. The rest of the time was spent waiting and fielding calls from people who had seen the news report on the shooting. Karen was particularly upset, but I promised to come see her the next day, which helped calm her down.

It was about 3 in the morning when a doctor wearing fresh surgical greens came out to see me. “Well, we just got Theresa into recovery. Its still early to tell for sure, but we think her chances of recovery are good.”

It felt like the weight of the world had come off my shoulders as he said that. “So how long before she comes to?” I asked.

“Not until at least tomorrow morning.” the doctor said.

“Okay. Thanks a lot, doc.”

“Can we get you to a hotel room now, sir? To be honest, you look like shit.” Calvin said.

“Yeah, let’s go.”

The drive to the hotel was silent, and I kept myself quiet all the way through the check in process, where I was entered under Alex’s name. From there, it was a simple elevator ride to the room, and collapsing onto the bed for a night of dreamless sleep. Or so I hoped.

The phone woke me at around noon. “Hello?” I mumbled as I tried to get my bearings.

“I took care of the business in Toronto dear, I’m home now.” Lori’s voice said. “Where are you?”

I gave her the location of the hotel, and quickly filled her in on what had happened.

“Oh my God. Is Theresa okay?”

“The doctor I talked to said she should be awake by today, and we’ll take it from there.”

“So, how does this affect your plans?” she asked.

“Simple. We move the timetable up. It’s time to take back the war.”

Lori knocked on the door about half an hour later. She placed a small folder full of bank stuff on the dresser drawer, then came forward and hugged me in a death grip. “I missed you” was all she said as we held each other tight.

“And I missed you.” I replied. Right now, it just felt good to hold someone, and it dawned on me that last night had been the first time I had spent a night alone since this whole telepathy madness had started.

I sat back on the bed slowly, and Lori straddled me as I did. She grinned and kissed me. “Are you going to make me into someone like you?” she asked.

“Yes.”

“Are we going to get them back for what they did to Theresa?”

“Oh, hell yes.” I replied, as she sat up a little and opened my pants. Then I felt her slide her panties aside. With a quick motion of her hips, she trapped my cock, and then slid down on it softly.

She rode me gently as I felt myself massaged by her wet warm tunnel.

“We’re going to be gods,” she whispered in my ear. “Naughty telepathic gods.”

I felt her breathing deepen as we fucked sitting up on the bed. I could feel my hands creep up under her shirt and I grasped her breasts firmly.

“We are going to change the world.” I whispered in her ear forcing her skirt up slowly and rubbing her little asshole as she rode me slowly.

“Oh yes.” she whispered. “Fuck me, make me yours.” I could feel the muscles in her pussy tighten, and she came releasing her juices onto me. She shuddered on my cock then slowly opened her eyes.

“You haven’t cum yet,” she said.

“Not yet.”

She slowly got off my cock and kneeled in front of me. My hard tool was waving in front of her face, shiny from her juices. She leaned forward and ran her face over it, then slowly took it all into her mouth. I moaned as she did so, and watched with rapt attention as she did her best to get me off. And her best was pretty damn good. Her tongue knew my sensitive spots, and quickly brought me off. She swallowed it all, and then opened her mouth to show me. I smiled and lifted her up off the floor and onto the bed.

“So when do we start?” Lori asked.

“Right now, if you want.” I replied.

There was no hesitation in her reply. “Let’s do it.”

So I dove into her mind, hoping all the while that I wouldn’t take a somewhat normal human being and turn her into a vegetable. It took some time, going deep into parts of her mind that, to my vision, looked like neglected attics and basements that hadn’t been visited since the house was made. I was moving through the equivalent of spider-webs, and trying very hard not to disturb anything.

But after a while, I thought I had found it. It looked like a fuse box. I got closer and inspected it. There were no obvious signs saying that this was it, but somehow, it just felt right. So I made a silent prayer to a few of my favorite deities and, at the last minute, changed my mind and added a quick set of overrides to keep her from using the powers on me.

Then I tripped the main breaker.

Suddenly, the room exploded into light and sound. The overwhelming rush of voices was nearly unbearable. I quickly hopped back up into the main part of her consciousness, where she was cowering against this new assault on her senses. I took her hand and looked at her. “Okay, think of your mind as a box. Now slowly make the box smaller until it’s just the size of your head.” She nodded, and slowly the sound began to dissipate. As it reached the point of just being us, I slowly pulled out of her mind.

And there she was, looking at me. Slowly, I felt her reach out and touch my mind. So I touched hers back. I could feel her mind in a state of awe as she felt my mental state, then she got up and rushed to the bedroom window. I could sense her reaching out and touching the minds of passing pedestrians. Then she turned back to me. “We have to get Karen in on this, and quickly.”

I smiled. It was beginning to look like I had a weapon to fight the bad guys with. I spent the next couple of hours training Lori in the basics of how to work the power. It would have been more, but my phone rang.

“I thought you’d like to know,” The doctor said, “that Theresa has woken up, and she’s been asking for you.” I set the phone down and nodded to Lori, she obviously knew what was going on from my mind, so we left together, along with my brand new entourage. To be honest, I would have felt naked without them at this point.

As we drove to the hospital I heard Lori chuckle. “What’s so funny?” I asked.

“I just imagined us and Karen twenty years from now, looking at each other saying ‘We never talk anymore’” I had to admit, that was pretty funny. I found it odd to find a light spot on the way to the hospital, but frankly, I savored it. The next few days were going to be hard on us all, so we needed whatever laughs we could find.

I arrived at Theresa’s room after getting directions from the people at the desk, then braced myself and walked in. As I expected, it wasn’t the prettiest sight. She was hooked up to various tubes, machines, and devices, all designed to carry her body through the shock she had been through. Her eyes were closed as I came in so I managed to work my way up to a chair by the side of the bed, without disrupting anything important, I hoped, and took her hand.

Theresa’s eyes opened slowly. “Hey.” she said quietly.

“Hey” I replied. “How are you feeling?”

“Like I got run over by a truck. It’s weird. I worked in places like this for two years, and now I’m on the receiving end.” She coughed a little at the end of the sentence.

“Take it easy, now. All you have to do is get better.” I said gently.

“And worry about how I’m going to pay for all this.” she said, looking over all the stuff she was hooked up to.

“Don’t worry. You’re covered.” I replied. “The bullet that hit you was meant for me, and I figured I owed you.” She squeezed my hand harder.

“Why did they want to shoot you?” she asked.

“I’ll give you the short version for now.” I replied, “You’ll get the whole story as a reward for getting better.” She smiled at that. “Okay. There are some people out there that are afraid of me, and they decided it would be best if I was dead.”

“Why are they afraid of you?” Her voice was so weak, it almost sounded like a little girl’s.

“Because I can do things and make things happen, and it might upset their plans and way of life.” I replied.

“And are you going to?” she asked.

“Before this?” I said gesturing to all the equipment she was hooked up to. “I would have said no. But now, seeing what they did to you, I think they’ve given me no choice.” I replied I heard a kind of sadness in my voice.

Theresa nodded.

“That’s the short version. Now I need you to get better, and I’ll tell you the whole story, start to finish.” Theresa nodded again. A nurse came in and looked at me. “I’m sorry but she needs her rest.”

“Of course.” I looked at Theresa. “Get well for me.”

“Be safe for me.” Theresa said, and I made my way out of the room.

As I walked out, I got Lori close to me. Close enough so that my two bodyguards wouldn’t hear. “Call Karen and tell her to break free tonight.”

“You’re going to do it?”

“Yep, and from there, we build our little Mount Olympus.”

“Sweet.”

While Lori set up Karen’s visit, I called a realtor and made an appointment to visit a few houses on the outskirts of town the next day. Living out of hotels was getting a little old, and I was beginning to feel that soon, some room and a place to work and have fun far away from prying eyes would be a good thing.

My next call was to Sean, my resident boy genius hacker. “Sean, I’ve got a list of sites I want you to look at. Check your e-mail in about half an hour. Let me know what you think about their security.”

“No prob, boss. Is everything okay out there?”

“Far from it, but I think we’ll be making a turn for the better soon.”

“Cool. I’ll look ‘em over and tell you what I think.”

While we made a quick stop for lunch, I spent some time on my laptop to get Sean the information I wanted him to look over.

Julie had given me the names of several banks and brokerage houses that the “Family” liked to use to handle their transactions, and I wanted to make some large withdrawals. Hell, their stray bullet was going to set me back a few hundred thousand easy. It was time to recoup my losses. That would be phase two of me retaking the offensive.

Phase three would be setting a trap they would never forget, and hopefully rocking them back on their heels.

I made a quick phone call to Marcus and planted a few details for him to drop in the right ears. He chuckled and said he’d do it. Then I made a phone call to Kristine and invited her to a hotel room. This was going to be perfect.

Not long after that, I was beginning to implement my plans. Have you ever had good old-fashioned hate sex? The kind that verges on violent rape? Well, that was what I was doing now, all the while implanting ideas into Kristine’s brain, and erasing a couple of key commands.

Meanwhile, I was savagely fucking her ass. It was surprisingly tight, despite it having been a well-used path these last few weeks. She was ramming back on me, mostly to get me done faster, but a few implanted commands had raised her arousal level, so in a strictly physical sense, she was having a good time.

I reached forward and pulled her back onto me hard as my hands took her breasts in hand and savagely pulled on her nipples. “Tell me what you are.” I whispered in her ear.

“I’m a nasty little whore,” she whimpered, fucking back harder. I could feel my cream rising, and knew I wouldn’t last long. Which was fine, as physically, I was having fun, but I still couldn’t wait till I was done here, and wouldn’t have to see her for a while. Sex with her brought back a lot of memories, not all of them pleasant. With a shout of triumph, I shoved myself into her hard and came in her ass. I was pulling on her hair as I did, and using it like a mane. I ground myself into the round globes of her ass and spanked them both hard a few times. Then fell down over her slowly.

A quick look at the clock showed I had four minutes to find my shorts. I raised myself off the bed, grabbed my shorts, and slid them on. Kristine was still relaxing on the bed, reaching down to play with her pussy a little as she tried to get off one last time. Time to set the hook.

“So how’s your daughter?” I asked. Kristine had a fifteen year-old daughter, who was actually pretty cute in a mousy sort of way.

Kristine kept rubbing herself. “She’s good. She pulled a three point five average this semester.”

“Good for her. Have the boys been looking her over?” I asked as I threw on my shirt.

“Yeah, but she hasn’t found anyone she likes yet.” she said as her fingers kept working her clit slowly.

“Hmm. I might have to invite her by sometime. I’m sure we could find someone she likes. Who knows? She might even like a daddy figure.” Just then Marcus knocked on the door. His timing was damn near perfect. I walked to the door as Kristine covered herself with a sheet.

I opened the door and let him in. He smiled at me as he came in, then leered at Kristine. “Guess you had to blow off some stress from last night, huh?” he said, and nudged me.

“Yeah, and then some. So, you got some news for me?”

He looked at Kristine questioningly. “She won’t tell anyone, she knows better.” I said and made a “come on” gesture with my hand.

“Okay. I talked to those Italian guys I know, and they said they can deliver the hardware. I got the price and the location.” He handed me a sheet of paper, which I looked over. Marcus had written “$50,000—2002 Martha Street—Saturday at nine.” I grinned and took the note.

“Tell them they’ve got a deal. I think our problems with the Hagstrom group are about over.”

“And about time. It’s been a few days since I had a day off.” Marcus said as I led him to the door.

“Don’t worry. Once this is over, you’ll have a few days off and a nice bonus to spend.” I ushered him out the door, and he waved to Kristine before he disappeared from view.

“What was that about?” Kristine asked.

“Just arranging a going away party for the guys who took a shot at me last night.” I replied. I slipped my pants on, and reached for my wallet. I left a few bills on the nightstand and “accidentally” left the note on the dresser.

As I walked out, I could almost hear Kristine calling the Hagstrom group, a subsidiary of the nice people who tried to kill me.

All the pieces were coming into play.