The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A Mind Apart

Chapter 15

The next morning, I woke up with Lori, and then called Marcus. “Is security all set?” I asked when he answered

“Yep. I got my two new guys waiting, one by the door to your room, and another in the hallway of the hotel. I rented a car to use in place of yours for whatever you need to do today.” Not bad. Marcus and his two subcontractors had done a good job of making any potential assassin’s life a little more difficult.

“Okay. I’ll be out in half an hour, so be on stand-by.” I said.

“Will do.”

I looked at Lori. “Go to the club and get a grand in cash, catch a flight to Toronto, and go to the bank. We’ll need to transfer some money from the safety deposit boxes.”

“I thought we were going to take care of a different part of you war plan?” she said questioningly.

“We’ll take care of that as soon as your butt touches ground back here. Right now, we need a large war chest.” I wasn’t poor in the accounts yet, but frankly, I would feel more comfortable with cash money on standby.

“Okay, I’ll handle it. How much do you want moved into the account?” she asked.

“Half a million. I’m pretty sure we’ll make it back off the club this year.” I said.

“Okay, got it.” She turned her back and got dressed. When she was done, she was a little teary-eyed. “Do not, I repeat, do not get dead while I’m gone. I owe you too much for you to get killed while I’m running an errand.”

“I’ll do my best. Now take care of this as fast as you can, and we’ll see about kicking off the war as soon as you get home.” She nodded and I wiped her eyes.

“Will it ever be normal again?” she asked.

“I don’t know. I’ve never seen normal. I do know, though, that no matter what, we’re going to have as much fun as we can fit into the days.”

“I’m good with that.” That seemed to appease her a bit.

I slid the holster with my new pistol into my belt, checked the fit of my jacket around it, and then walked out the door. Marcus and an athletically built handsome African American man were waiting for me.

“Hey boss. This is Calvin, he’ll be handling point security today.” Calvin nodded to me.

“Good morning Calvin. I hope your ready for a busy day.” I said, and began walking down the hallway. He took a position just behind me and to the side.

“No problem sir. After following the president around for a couple of years, everything else seems kind of slow.” I thought about it. He probably had a point; hell, I was a simple bar and bookstore owner, which meant he had way fewer things to check on than he was used to.

We took an elevator down to the lobby where Marcus settled my bill, and I met my second bodyguard, a very large blonde northern Italian-looking guy named Alex. From there, we took the rental out to the club. Marcus followed us at a distance to see if I had developed a tail.

Along the way, I got a call from Julie. “When do we get started?” she asked.

“Meet me at the club in half an hour. We’ll start there.”

“I’ll be there.”

Phase one of retaking the initiative would begin then. In return for freeing her mind, Julie had pledged to give me all the data she had on the families she knew of who were telepathic. Excellent. That would help to know what I was facing, and any strengths and weaknesses they had.

We made a quick stop at a fast food joint for breakfast, and then doubled back on our trail to see if anyone was following. It didn’t look like it, but five minutes later I got a phone call from Marcus. “Here’s the news. You’ve got issues,” his voice said over my cell phone.

“Hell, I’ve known that for years.” I said.

“Well in this case, it means you’ve got a two man team in separate cars following you.” he said.

Damn. I had been hoping Julie was just crying wolf. “How do you want to handle it?” I asked.

“It looks like their just collecting information right now, so I say you’ve got some time before it gets heavy. Hand the phone to Calvin.” I did as I was asked, and watched and listened as Calvin said. “Uh huh, right, no problem.” then hung up.

“Anything I need to know?” I asked.

“Just that I’m going to be sticking to you like glue.”

“Wouldn’t want it any other way.”

We got the club about ten minutes later. Teri had already opened the place and was going through the usual routine of starting the day. She was counting bottles as I came in. She nodded as Calvin and I came in. “Julie’s waiting for you in the office.” I looked at Calvin.

“Sorry, but can you wait outside? This is a business thing.” Calvin nodded and took a place by the door.

I walked into the office and the cute young lady was indeed waiting for me. She stood up as I came in., and I motioned for her to sit back down. “Okay. The day has just gotten complicated, so let’s get to work.” I said as I took a chair.

“What’s going on?” Julie asked as I got comfortable.

“Your family seems to be working pretty fast. My security guys spotted a tail I picked up this morning.”

Julie kind of slumped in her chair. “Oh, God.”

“So I’m going to see what I can do for you, then I’m going to take care of that problem.”

She nodded. “Okay, get to work.”

I reached out and touched her mind, she offered no resistance as I prodded and probed. I started with her family’s history, keeping an eye out for anything that might start off one of the little mental traps she had told me about.

A friend of mine who spent a couple of tours in the army once told me how you clear a minefield by hand. This was similar. I spent quite some time taking small steps through her mind, and slowly found little traps that had been set around certain impulses. Some she had disconnected or minimized herself, but a few needed time to find and then make useless. In the process, I learned a great deal about her family.

She had been born into a branch of a family named Deveroux. They had occasionally added what they felt might be worthy prospects to their line so as to avoid the possibility of unviable offspring through inbreeding, and also to bring in people who had resources the family could put to use. Her father had been a real estate magnate, and her mother a well-respected accountant from the main part of the family.

Julie had been born with the gift, and from what I could see was particularly talented in its use. That was something the main branch of the family both respected and frowned on, as women were not to use their powers more effectively than the men as a matter of bias and tradition.

They started bringing her into line as a small child, using their abilities to lower her self-image and to keep her power in check. Any attempt by her to use certain elements of her powers would lead to crippling pain and possibly death. I removed those blocks from her mind first, and then saw the background on them.

From there, it was a matter of her being educated to spy for the family, using her abilities to start a network of medical professionals who would spot the emergence of spontaneous telepathy in someone and report it to her. She would arrive and verify it, and then the person would be “dealt with”. I lost track of the number of times she had been in on adverse dealings with people whose only real fault was their own expanding consciousness.

It took some time, but I felt pretty confidant that I had removed all the blocks and traps from her mind before I withdrew myself from her brain. We both sat there groaning when I was done, a look at the clock shocked me. We’d only been there for about ten minutes. I kept that in mind for later. The perception of the passing of time obviously shifted when I was busy in someone’s head.

Julie finally lifted her head and looked at me. “Thanks. It might be cheesy, but I do feel much better now.” she said with a weak smile.

“No problem. I guess we’ll see if it works over the next few days.”

“Oh, that we will. I want my freedom, and more than a little revenge.”

“You’ll get both, just listen for a minute.” I told her a part of my plan, and she grinned. I decided just as a matter of common sense not to tell her all of it. While I knew she could be trusted, I also knew she could only be trusted to a point. She had plans for her freedom, and frankly, while they didn’t look like they would interfere with my plans, I wasn’t about to take too many chances. Besides, if she had an accidental run in with her “family”, she couldn’t give the whole game away.

“I like your idea. I’ll get out of here and make a few phone calls.”

“Do that. I’ll look forward to the results.”

Julie walked out of the office, and I sat and rested for a bit, doing my best to look like I was going over order forms on my desk. I was slowly learning more subtle uses for my abilities, and I had a strange feeling I was going to need more to just survive as this whole business of being a marked man progressed.

There was a knock on the door, and Calvin’s voice said. “Hey boss, Marcus is here. He says he has some stuff you need to see.”

“Let him in.” I reached down and put my hand on my pistol, just in case. In this case I was not being paranoid, it was simply good sense.

Marcus came in with a manila folder and placed it on my desk. “Meet your two most likely bad guys,” he said with a smile.

I opened it and looked it over. The pictures were of two men in their early 40’s. Their faces shared a look and set that made me think they were closely related. “Brothers?” I asked.

“Good call. Herman and Hans Stroesser, two very bad boys. They were brought into the East German Stazi back in the 70’s, and worked for them all the way up until the wall came down. Since then they’ve gone freelance. Mostly black operations, assassinations, torture, that sort of thing.” he said.

“Where did you get the information?” I asked

“I used to work the counter intelligence section at the FBI. Those two’s pictures used to pass our desk about once a month, but it’s been a while since they’ve been in the states.”

As I collected the pictures, a thought occurred to me. “Okay, keep an eye on them. There are some people I want to show these photos to.”

“How about I just call the bureau? They’d love to haul these guys in for some questioning.” He said.

“Not just yet, I want to see what someone else has to say.”

“Okay, just don’t take too long. They might go operational any minute.”

“Understood.” I got up from my desk. “I promise we’ll have something good for these guys by tonight.”

“Good, I’d love to see them get theirs. Even for killers, they’re not exactly pleasant types.”

I walked out of the office and looked at Calvin. “Would you be kind enough to get the car? There’s someone I need to go see.” Calvin nodded and walked out to the parking lot.

While I waited, Marcus gave me the once over and then chuckled. “So what were you doing last night? It sure sounded busy in there.”

“What do you think any man in my situation would do? I called a couple of friends and we had a relaxing evening.”

“Anyone I know?”

“Lori and Kristine.” I replied.

“Damn! Must be nice to be the boss.”

“And then some, but hell, I figured you were chasing after Julie.”

“Yeah, and successfully too. Unfortunately, your situation has me putting our next date on hold.”

“I’ll try to have it resolved soon. I’d hate to think I was putting a dent in your social life.” That got a smile.

“Don’t worry about it. Frankly, with what you’re paying me for all this, I can afford to take her wherever she wants, for at least a month solid.” He walked out the door, and I saw Calvin pull up in the car, and Alex stepped out and opened the door for me. I got in and gave Calvin an address.

We drove in silence. My two bodyguards were busy keeping an eye open for bad guys, and I kept fingering the pictures of my two supposed assassins. With any luck, the tables would be turned on them soon.

We pulled into the driveway of Sergei’s club, and again, Alex got out and walked to the door, opening it for me, and then opening the club’s door and entering before me. Calvin remained in the car. Sergei was sitting at a corner table flanked by Ivan. He nodded to me, and I walked forward. I placed the manila folder on the table, then pulled an envelope out of my pocket and pushed it across the table to him. “My insurance premium.” Sergei took it and handed it to Ivan who placed it in his jacket.

Sergei looked at the folder. “So what do you have for me, my friend?”

“Pictures of two men who have been sent to kill me. I was wondering if you could give me any information you might have on them.” Sergei nodded and took the folder. His reaction when he looked over the pictures stunned me. His hands balled into fists around the folder and he turned a deeper shade of red. He said something in Russian to Ivan who walked off, brought back a bottle of vodka and filled a glass two fingers deep. I waited till Sergei drank and settled himself before I said anything.

“I take it you know them.”

He nodded. “You have done me a great favor my friend. These men did some very bad things to my niece, and her father has offered quite a bit of money for any information that might lead him to them.”

“Glad to be of service. My question is what are you and your associates going to do about those two?”

“Do you know where they are staying?” Sergei asked.

I pulled my phone from my jacket pocket, and called Marcus. In a few seconds I had scribbled down some information that would make Sergei very happy. I pushed the paper to the gentleman and he nodded. “Thank you my friend. If this works out, we will have to renegotiate our business in your favor.”

“I would be delighted, but keep in mind you would be doing me a favor as well.”

“True, but we never forget those who did us a kindness.”

We exchanged pleasantries for a few minutes, then I got up and left. Now I had my two killers in check, or at least they would be soon. And for right now, that was good enough for me.

I decided to celebrate my little future coup in a time-honored manner, and went to the bookshop. Calvin hung out in the place, doing his best to look inconspicuous, while I walked up to Karen and Stacy. “Business meeting in the office.” I said with an evil grin. Karen beamed and Stacy just nodded. I looked over at Roger, who was checking over the latest shipment of books, and touched his mind. “Don’t bother us while we’re in the office, everything is perfectly normal.” Then I did the same for Calvin.

We walked into the office and I sat in the chair. I smiled at Karen. “Okay, both of you get naked.” Both girls did as they were told, Karen quickly and Stacy not so much. She still needed work, but I’d do that soon. As they stripped, I slipped my pants off and sat there with half a hard on as the two girls’ cute little bodies were revealed to me.

“Okay, now Stacy, lie on the floor right about there, and Karen you place your pretty little pussy over her face. She’s going to eat you while you suck me dry.” Karen grinned as her rival got on the floor, and then slowly dropped to her knees, pressing her pussy into the girl’s mouth. I reached out and touched Stacy’s mind, making her feel some enjoyment in submitting to my desires. I’d increase this over time.

Karen smiled up at me as she slowly stroked my growing cock. I moaned as I felt myself rise under her talented fingers. Then, ever so slowly she sank her mouth over the head of my cock. Damn, she was getting good at this, although Lori did a really good job tutoring her the last couple of times we had all been together. She worked up a mouthful of spit as her tongue worked its way around the head of my equipment. I looked farther down and could see the bottom of Stacy’s jaw working furiously as she pleasured the girl above her. I could faintly smell both girls arousal filling the room as the action continued.

I reached down and played with Karen’s small breasts as she began working her mouth up and down on me faster. Then she pulled my cock from her mouth and blew on it softly. The sensation of cool air on my heated cock almost made me cum right there and then, but I held off as Karen worked her hand up and down slowly, then returned to sucking me with a passion. Her nipples were feeling like little erasers under my fingers.

I could feel my balls tighten quickly, the whole scene plus the excitement of the day and the situation was enough to send me over, and I came. Karen felt my cock grow in her mouth and slid her mouth up to just the head and began swallowing as I released my cum into her. I sat back and groaned as I watched her wipe off some of the stuff that had escaped from her mouth, put it on a finger, and reach down to slide it into Stacy’s mouth.

I was then treated to show of watching Karen cum under Stacy’s hard work. The girl began breathing heavier, and her hips began moving in circles over Stacy’s tongue. I smiled and kept playing with her breasts as she kept getting deeper and deeper into her arousal. She moaned softly, and I saw a shiver move through her. Stacy kept licking at her while she recovered and afterglow of the orgasm seemed to take quite a while. Finally, Karen got up off the floor and sat in my lap.

“What next?” she asked, as Stacy just laid there, a sheen of wetness covering her mouth and nose.

“Well Stacy hasn’t cum yet, so I figured she’d give us a show.” Karen grinned. “Turn around Stacy, and play with yourself for us.”

The girl did as she was told a little more quickly this time, and opened her legs. Her lightly fringed cunt was on display, and Karen and I watched as the girl slowly worked her clit and began moaning, running her fingers around her nipples as she did so. Her tummy moved in and out rapidly as her breathing increased, then quickly she let out a strangled cry and came. Her fingers were now drenched with her juices.

“Lick your fingers clean Stacy.” I said, and the girl quickly complied. After the show, we all dressed slowly and languidly.

“Tonight?” Karen whispered in my ear after I had taken a moment to adjust Stacy’s programming again.

“Depends. I’ll know by ten. What do you have in mind?”

“I want Kristine to eat me again, and eat my ass. Then, I think I want you to fuck it.” she said with a look of a girl who knows she’s being naughty and is enjoying it.

“Are you sure you want that?”

“Oh yes. Lori said it’s a lot of fun, and I have to admit it sure looked like Stacy enjoyed it.”

“Okay, tonight. I’ll give you a call once I know what’s going on.”

“Good. I am so looking forward to this.” She smiled, gave me a kiss on the cheek and walked off back into the store.

From there, after a brief stop for lunch, to recuperate from the day’s stresses I made my way to the club. The bodyguards did their usual routine as I got out of the car. I was pleasantly surprised to see Theresa walking in. My timing seemed to be getting better. She waved to me as she saw me walking toward her, her smile as radiant as ever.

Sometimes, things all happen at once. I tripped on a stray piece of concrete and I felt something go past my head at the same instant, which was when I saw Theresa jerk suddenly and a small red flower start to form on her chest. She seemed surprised as she looked down at it. I recognized it for what it was instantly and dove on top of her. Then I felt Alex jump on top of me, and suddenly heard the sound of gunfire from what I hoped was Marcus’s pistol. It was quickly followed by the sound of squealing tires and the smell of burnt rubber.

Alex got off me and grabbed the back of my shirt to lift me off the ground. I could see blood flowing freely over Theresa’s white blouse so I reached down and grabbed her.

We got into the car. “Hospital” was all I said as Alex grabbed a first aid kit.

All I knew at this point was that Theresa had taken a bullet meant for me, and that now I wanted revenge on the people who did it more than I wanted air.