The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A Mind Apart

Chapter 14

So, I did what any sane man would do when his life was in danger. I lied, and used my abilities to make it seem like it all made sense. So now, Marcus believed that a business deal had gone a little too well for me, and a competitor was doing his best to win back a contract. Not bad for the spur of the moment, I thought.

After driving around for about an hour, Marcus pulled into a Hilton and I got two rooms. I’d pick up clothes and such tomorrow, right now I just needed to sleep and to clear my head and think. If the bad guys were as dangerous and as powerful as Julie had hinted they were, I might have to start making long term plans for defense.

Eventually, it hit me. If viewed through a historic lens, defense doesn’t really win any battles. Anyone can sit back and try not to get hit, but eventually they do, keeping to the law of averages and stuff. So instead, I was going to have to find some way to take the offensive.

I made a phone call to Lori. “Heya darlin.”

“Hey! Where did you go? And where’s Julie? Sharing a room, are we?”

“’Fraid not, she just needed to talk to me about some stuff. Got some time after work tonight? I’m feeling kind of stressed.”

“And you need someone to unwind you right.”

“Exactly.”

“Tell me where you are.” So I did.

“I’ll be there soon, Teri can close up.”

I warned Marcus I was expecting company. It probably wouldn’t be a good thing to be interrupted in the midst of some good old-fashioned bed-jamming sex by a gun toting ex-fed.

Lori arrived about half an hour later. She had outdone herself this time. She was wearing a skirt slit to hip height, a black wrap-around blouse, and not a whole lot else.

“Hi mister.” she said in a sexy voice. “The agency sent me.”

It didn’t take a genius to figure out what fantasy role she was playing today, and I kind of appreciated it. “Come on in.” I said, and watched as she sashayed sweetly into the room. Damn, she knew how to move her ass.

“So whatcha wanna do tonight honey?” she said in a low drawl. Man, she was playing the part well.

“Put on a show for me darling.” I said and sat back in a chair. Lori smiled and went to work, dancing in a slow, sensuous rhythm and slowly shedding her clothes as she made her way backwards towards the bed. By the time her butt slid onto the bed, she was down to just her panties. She slid up the bed slowly and let her hand trail down her tummy, sliding a finger over her last remaining garment, and tracing the lips of her sex through it, making a soft “oh” as her finger trailed over her clit.

She slowly built up speed doing this, her chest moving up and down deeper as she did so. After a time, I could see just a hint of wetness come through her panties. I watched the show and felt myself rising to the occasion. I smiled and stood up, releasing the catch on my pants, then let my underwear hit the floor right behind them. She smiled up at me as I slid onto the bed.

I took my finger and hooked her panties to the side and slowly bent to lick her pussy. The groan she gave as I did was satisfying, and the taste of her on my tongue was enough to make my impending troubles go away for a while.

Her hips began to wiggle as I took long licks of her pussy, and moved even more when my finger began rubbing her little rosebud of an asshole. “Oh god, mister, what are you doing to me?” she breathed as I kept up my ministrations.

I lifted my head and slid a finger into her pussy, stirring the pot. “I’m gonna fuck you.”

“Please?” she said, forcing herself down on the finger that was tickling her insides.

I stripped off my shirt, then hooked my fingers into her panties and pulled them down. She raised her ass to help get them off. I grinned and moved up over her and slid my cock up and down her sex. “Please mister, I need it now,” she said in soft drawl.

“Tell me what you want.” I said, running the tip of my member over her clit.

“Fuck me, please.” she moaned.

So I slid in deeply, loving the feel of her wet walls surrounding me as I moved into her. I sat there, feeling her heat surround me, and brought my hands up to her tits as I slowly began moving in her. I slid my thumbs over her nipples as my cock plumbed her depths.

“Is this what you want?” I asked as her hips rose up to meet every thrust I made.

“Yes.” she breathed simply. I grinned and slid my hand down her body. Tickling her as I went. She wiggled nicely as I kept up my pace in her. Then slowly, I ran my finger down to her ass. She moaned as it slid over her little hole, and again as it forced it’s way in. I could feel my cock running in and out of her as I fucked her. I wiggled the finger in her butt, and her hips began moving uncontrollably. I could feel the pressure building in my nuts.

“Where do you want it?” I asked

“My mouth, cum in my mouth, I haven’t tasted you in so long.” she groaned.

I pulled myself from her hole, feeling the cool air on my wet cock, and then brought it to her mouth. She took it in slowly and sucked me gently, running her tongue across the underside. I moved my hips into her face as she worked. With almost no warning, I felt myself swell and shoot my load into her mouth, biting back a shout of triumph at my release. Her hips were still pumping up and down as she took my cum and swallowed it all. I reached down to her pussy and ran my fingers over her clit. She gasped as I captured her clit between two fingers and rubbed it in circles. She was moaning and gasping as I picked up the pace. I could feel her breathing pick up speed as her arousal increased. It didn’t take long for her to cum, her wetness coating my fingers as she did. I kept it up for a few seconds more, trying to extend her orgasm for a bit, then she settled back down onto the bed.

I lay next to her, feeling her breathing slow back to normal as she settled an arm over my chest. “That was great,” she finally said into my ear.

“Go team.” I whispered back.

We both lay there for a while. “So why the hotel? What’s going on?” she finally asked.

“I’m in trouble. I got news that someone might have it in for me.”

“Who told you?” she asked.

“Julie. Want to hear the whole story?”

“Hell yeah. Life wouldn’t be as much fun without you in it.”

“I’ll take that as a compliment.” I grinned.

So I filled her in.

“How do you plan on handling this?” she asked.

“Simple. Survive their first attack, then see what I can do to take the offensive.” I replied and ran a finger up her back.

“Good. I didn’t want to think about having the to turn the bar over to bad versions of guys like you.”

“We’ll try to hold that off.”

“You got any ideas of how to ‘take the offensive’, as you put it?

“Yeah, but it’s gonna be tricky.”

“So tell me.”

I paused, took a deep breath, and said. “I’m wondering if it’s possible to make more people like me.”

“You mean, turn normal people into telepaths?”

“Exactly.”

“I volunteer,” she said seriously. “I think Karen would volunteer too. Hell, she’d do it in a heartbeat.”

“Whoa! Hold on, I don’t even know if it’ll work yet. For all I know, I might just succeed in turning your brain into so much grape jelly.” I replied, stunned by the suddenness of her agreement.

“Yeah, like my brain was really all together a few weeks ago. Listen, I want to do this, I owe you my sanity, and probably a whole lot more. Give it a test with me.”

“Not tonight. I’ve got to plot this out, think about how to do it. We’ll start tomorrow morning.”

“Deal. In the meantime, I have a plan for passing the night. Hand me your cell phone.”

I did, looking at her quizzically. She dialed Karen. “Hey sweetie, sneak out of the house and meet us at the Hilton. We’re throwing an end of the world party, and you need to be here.” She listened, added directions then hung up.

“Okay, Karen’s going to be here.” She dialed another number. “Hello you nasty little cunt, Get your ass to...” And she gave directions to the hotel. “And be ready to serve. Okay, now we have Kristine, want to call Stacy or Theresa?”

“Nah, three women in one night is kind of my limit.”

“Wimp.” she said, and got up from the bed. “Gotta freshen up. Oh, this is going to be fun.” I watched her walk to the bathroom, and listened as she ran the shower. I got up and wandered the room, pondering the sudden turn of events. I had to admit I could see some serious potential in the evening. I was already imagining several scenarios as I slipped on my shorts and waited.

Lori got out of the shower a few minutes later, and not too long after that, there was a knock on the door. I looked through the peephole and saw Kristine fidgeting by the door. I opened the door and let her in. She was wearing a knee length skirt, and a black button up blouse. Her bra did a nice job of showing off her cleavage. She looked nervous as she stepped into the room and I’m sure Lori’s presence didn’t help.

A couple of minutes later, there was another knock on the door. A quick peep revealed Karen on the other side, so I let her in as well. Part of me wondered how Marcus was going to react to whatever sounds he might hear from this side of the room. ‘What the hell.’ I figured. If someone’s going to try and kill me, I might as well enjoy whatever time I have.

I walked up behind Karen and ran my fingers over her tummy. She had managed to sneak out of the house wearing a schoolgirl outfit. White blouse, plaid skirt, knee high socks, and hair tied back in pigtails. ‘Not bad, girl!’ I thought as my hands drifted inside her skirt. A quick feel revealed a set of thong panties that felt like lace.

I was having fun feeling up Karen as Lori looked at Kristine. “Strip for us Kristine, we have plans for you.” Kristine went to work, swaying her hips as she slowly began to unbutton her top. As she did her act, I slid my hands down farther into Karen’s skirt, sliding her thong down her legs. She made a quick adjustment with her hips and it slid to the floor. She leaned her head back and purred into my neck. Kristine had now shed her top and was slowly working her bra off her chest.

I grinned as my hand found the closure to Karen’s skirt and opened it, allowing it to join her thong on the floor. She was now naked from the waist down, and she could feel my hardness pressing into her bottom. She ground back on it as Kristine went to work on her skirt and slid it down slowly over her hips, revealing a set of blue silk panties. I grinned and opened the front of Karen’s blouse, letting it stay on her shoulders to reveal her pert little breasts just enough, then slowly guided her to the bed. I gestured to Kristine.

“Get her ready for me.” I said. She nodded obediently and slowly kissed her way up the girl’s thigh. Karen sighed softly as the older woman’s mouth worked its way up to her more sensitive spots. I watched the show as Lori gently stroked me through my shorts.

“Mind if I play with Kristine while you have fun with Karen?” Lori asked.

“Not at all, but nothing too brutal.”

“Of course not.” she whispered, trying to look shocked. “I save the brutal stuff for a place where no one will hear it.”

“Good. I’ll arrange for that later.” I could feel precum leaking into my shorts, and Karen was gasping and moaning as Kristine licked at her little hole with ardor. The girl was now holding onto Kristine’s hair, guiding and pressing the woman’s mouth into her. It made for an enjoyable sight from my perspective. The younger girl’s nipples were at full attention, and she was fiddling with them with her other hand. I smiled and slid off my shorts.

I took Kristine’s face away from the girl’s parted legs, and then pushed her aside. Karen whined at the loss of sensation until she looked up and saw me moving over her. From off to the side, I could hear Lori say; “Come here, slut. I’ve got plans for you.” I decided to not look and put my attention towards the girl in front of me.

I ran my prick up and down the girl’s slit as she squirmed, trying to get me in, then pressed her shoulders to the bed and sank hilt deep into her in one smooth stroke. Damn, this girl was a vice in honey and velvet. She cooed as it went in, and it didn’t take long before we were at a furious pace of loving.

I was ramming myself deeply into her tightness, and she was working herself back as hard as she could. “Oh god, it’s been too long.” she said from under me. “I need this.”

I merely grunted, but I had to admit that I had been kind of giving the girl the short end of my attention. On the list of reasons to keep living, I think I had just added ‘Conjugal duties to a schoolgirl’ somewhere near the top of the list. I felt Karen spasm under me and I slowed down, trying to keep her cum going and not overstimulate her. I felt her breathing return to close to normal than picked up the pace again. Karen smiled up at me as I did. I could feel her clench around me, a little wetter than she had been before, as she rolled her hips up to meet me. In the background, I could hear spanking noises, but I chose not to look up just then.

It took longer for both us to reach our peak this time. Lori had done a good job at taking the edge off my horniness, and now I was riding Karen like a prize mare. She was going at a brisk pace, but soon I could feel my balls tighten and get ready to release. “I’m almost there.” I said, nearly breathless.

“Do it, I want to feel it,” she replied in a pant.

So I did, moaning and groaning as I felt myself cum deeply in the girl. As I did, it was like a dam broke in her and she came hard, almost screaming as it happened. I ground hard into her pelvis, trying to rub myself as intensely as I could across her clitoris.

We slowed our movements gradually, and I fell on top of her, feeling her chest heave with deep breaths of air. I could feel our combined juices running out of the girl and pooling onto the bed. I rolled over slowly and pulled her on top of me.

I heard Lori whisper something to Kristine, then felt her settle onto the bed.

I looked down and saw Kristine move her head between our legs and begin licking around our joined parts. It was an odd but yet pleasant sensation, becoming more so as she went on.

Karen’s breathing slowly returned to normal as we lay there still joined a little by my deflating cock, and greeted by Karen’s questing tongue, which seemed to seek out our combined juices on our legs.

“Okay, that does it. I want you more often.” Karen said to me as we lay there. “And Lori, too. Hell, if I’m going to be part of this group, I might as well be part of it as a whole.”

I couldn’t really fault her logic. “We’ll work on that, starting tomorrow. It looks like it’s going to be a full day.”

Lori joined us on the bed. “Damn right it will.” She looked at Kristine. “You can go home now.” Kristine left the bed and began pulling her clothes on slowly, looking both relieved that we wouldn’t use her anymore, and disappointed that she hadn’t really gotten any satisfaction from what had happened here.

Once the door shut behind her, I sat back and sighed. Tomorrow was going to be a busy day, and now I had people to follow me around while I did my business. This was going to be exciting.

Karen stirred a bit, then yawned and asked, “Hey, Lori said this was an end of the world party. What’s that all about?”

Lori turned her head to me, letting me field the question. “Allow me to explain.”

It was quite a while before I got any sleep.