The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A Mind Apart

Chapter 11

The next day’s business was done when I went to the club. Stacy had officially joined the workforce at my bookstore, something that pleased Karen to no end. She occasionally stopped by and whispered a few ideas of truly nasty things to get her to do. Part of me grinned, and part of me was shocked. Every now and then, Karen showed signs of a truly vicious streak; something that I would keep an eye on, and potentially put to good use.

I left Stacy alone for the day, letting Roger show her how the place worked. I noticed him sneaking peaks at her butt as she walked ahead of him, and filed that away for future use. Meanwhile, I thought up ideas for other uses of Stacy.

Then from there, it was off to the club, which was rapidly turning into a roaring success. The girls were inspiring a lot of business and doing their level best to sell a lot of drinks. All in all, the place was looking an awful lot like a license to print money.

It was also looking a lot like a great recruiting ground for me. I knew this little operation was going to need some muscle eventually, and all sorts of candidates kept walking through the door, yet so far, none of them seemed just right. While there were a lot of military guys, most of them were either still in or had just left and had exactly the wrong attitudes. There were plenty of tough guy types floating around, but most were just bullies or wannabe’s. Not what I needed.

Tonight was different, though. As I scouted the minds of the guys in the club, I found someone who fit the profile. His name was Marcus White, he was a large man who looked like he stood about six foot five and weighed in at about 250 very solid pounds. From where I was looking he had the kind of face that looked extremely Germanic, almost to the point of him looking like a Viking, the long blonde hair framing the face completed the image.He had been an FBI agent for some time, but had been bounced out for pursuing an investigation that would have been politically harmful. Since then, he had been making a living doing private investigation and security work. He was hungry, he was pissed off at the government, and he was just about perfect. Of course, the approach would be difficult.

I did a quick scan of his mind for names of people I could use as an in, got one, and approached the table he was sitting at. Nodded toward a chair and he nodded back. “Are you Marcus?” I asked. “Mike Greely told me about you.” He nodded. “Did some work for him a few months ago. What did he have to say?”

“That you do quality work and you’re the kind to keep your mouth shut.” I replied.

“Well, I’m not one to turn down a compliment. Are you looking to retain someone?” he asked.

“Well, come to think of it, I occasionally need some discreet digging done.” I replied.

“My rates come in at three hundred per day plus expenses.” he said, and handed me a card. I looked it over, made it look like I was thinking, and then said. “How does a five grand retainer sound?” He did his best not to look surprised.

“What kind of digging do you need done?”

“Nothing yet, but I have irons in the fire. Best to have someone who does quality work on standby.” I nodded to a waitress and pointed to both of our glasses. She walked off to get refills.

“Just so you know, I’ll do a lot of things, but I won’t work for people who push drugs.” He said and moved a patch of his wavy blonde hair out of his eyes.

“That’s good. I do a lot of things but I avoid drugs like the plague, they draw too much attention from official people.” The waitress brought the drinks and I handed her a ten and told her to keep it.

“Okay then, we got a deal. When do I get the five grand?” he said.

“Do you prefer cash or check?” I said.

“Cash is good, I’ll give you a receipt.”

“Cool, follow me to the office.” We got up and made our way past various scantily clad ladies, and into the office, where Lori was busy talking on the phone to someone. When we came in she finished the conversation quickly and hung up.

“Anyone I know?” I replied.

“Got a couple of girls who want to audition, would you believe twins?” she said with a chuckle. I just kind of shook my head and laughed.

“Lately, very little surprises me.” I said and walked to the safe, blocking it from view as I turned the tumblers and opened it. I took out a bundle of cash and handed it to Marcus. “There you go, your retainer.”

He took a piece of paper off the desk. Wrote, “received $5,000 as retainer for services” and handed it to me. “Excellent I’ll let you know when you’re needed.” Marcus turned and was about to walk out, then turned back to me. “Got a quick question. That short girl with the two tone hair and a bit on the curvy side?”

“Julie?” I asked to confirm.

“Yeah, that’s her name. I wanted to know if you could find any information on her for me.”

“She’s cute, she’s single, and she likes big guys with long hair. I’d say you’ve got a pretty good chance with her.” I replied with a grin. Marcus raised his eyebrows then smiled the slightest bit and walked out.

Excellent. Phase three was now about ready, I’d just have to spend some time getting Marcus “prepped” to be on our side. Hopefully that wouldn’t take too long. I walked back out into the bar, settled into a chair, and watched as Julie worked the stage for a number, and chuckled inwardly as Marcus walked up and slipped a few bills into her garter. Well, it looked like there was a chance someone was going to have fun tonight.

There was a tap on my shoulder, I turned and there was Theresa. Damn. I’d figured it was her night off. She smiled and leaned into my ear. “Buy me a drink sailor?” she said, and took a chair. I nodded to Teri, the bartender, and she walked up and got both our orders. I smiled at Theresa, even as I saw Lori look at me and lick her lips out of the corner of my eye. Theresa smiled back and leaned in to be heard above the music. “I’m a little ticked off at you,” she said with a grin.

“Why is that?” I asked trying to look innocent.

“You failed to mention you owned this place,” she said laughing.

“Well, with opening the bookstore and all, it kind of slipped my mind.” I replied.

“Yeah right, wanna try that again?”

“Hmmmm. How about ‘It feels odd to explain to a lady you’ve been occasionally sharing a bed with that you’re about to open a club full of women with bare breasts.’”

She thought about that one. “Okay, that one I’ll accept. Now then how do you feel about me baring my breasts to all these guys?”

I answered honestly. “Truth be told, I think it’s a good thing. Breasts like those were made to inspire us men to greater heights of, uh, something or another.” She laughed again.

“I swear, you’re at your best when I catch you off guard.” She sipped at her drink.

“Well it does bring me out at my most desperate.” I changed the subject a little. “So how has your change in careers been for you?”

“Outstanding. I usually make more in a night here then I did in a week back at the hospital, and frankly, a lot of times it’s more fun.”

“Then I think we can call that a net win for you.” She beamed.

“Maybe I could take you home and give you a private show?” she said as I felt her foot wiggle up the side of my leg.

“Maybe you could, I’m sure it would be worth seeing.” She dimpled at that.

So from there, it didn’t take long for me to pass control of the club over to Lori, and make my way to my car with Theresa in tow. She was wearing a short skirt and black silk blouse combo. As we got in and got moving, she said. “I made a quick stop at the bathroom, check under my skirt.” I did, smiling as I slid my hand up her leg and found nothing but bare skin under my hand as I moved it up to her nether regions.

“Someone’s feeling naughty tonight.” I said.

“Oh dear, I’m so bad. I might need a spanking,” she said in feigned horror.

“Hmm. I might just be in the mood to hand you one.” I replied and pulled up to my apartment. I added yet another thing to my “to do” list; find a bigger place to live.

We stumbled up the stairs, mostly because I choose to walk behind Theresa, and was pinching her butt all the way up. She yelped and giggled as I did so, and frankly, I enjoyed the view.

Once we got inside, there were little in the way of preliminaries. As we stood in the hallway running to the living room, I simply slid down and put my head under her skirt as she opened her legs a little. I took some time to sample the taste of her already moist sex. She purred and groaned and grabbed my hair through the fabric of her skirt as I sucked her clit gently into my mouth. I could feel her juices flow even stronger as I worked her little bud with my tongue. I opened my pants and slowly stood up in front of her. I could feel my cock run along her pussy lips and feel the moisture of them coat me as I slid between them.

“You are such a tease,” she said, panting into my ear.

“No, a tease is someone who does this with no intention of following through on it.”

“Oh, are you going to follow through?” She said with a cocked eyebrow.

For an answer I lifted her up, and she wrapped her legs around my hips. I could feel my cock almost enter her as I walked us both to the bedroom, but did my best not to let it as she panted into my ear. I practically threw her onto the bed and landed on top of her about a quarter second after she landed, then slid into her deeply as she recovered from the cushioned fall.

I reached down and grabbed her legs, pulling her closer on to me, and loving the feel of her tight wetness enveloping me as I did so. This was simple flat out fucking between us, and frankly, I loved watching her in this mode. She was a little more passionate than I remembered her being. I could feel her teeth do their best to nip at parts of me as I plundered her, and it became a game between us for me to bring myself close enough for her to try and nip me, and to pull away just as she tried.

With a quick shove, I threw her legs over my shoulders and just plain rammed into her hard. No subtlety, no finesse, just doing my best to act like a jackhammer on overdrive, and from the almost growling sounds she made, I had a feeling it was going over well. By the time I let go of my cum inside of her, I think she had shuddered in orgasm under me about three times, and we were both covered in sweat that seemed to bleed through the clothes we were both still wearing.

As we recovered, I could hear her mumble. “You fuck like a god.”

I didn’t quite know how to respond to that, so I simply said. “You bring out the best in me.”

She smiled and pulled me close, and within a few seconds, she had settled into a gentle post coital nap.

So I lay there and, as I am known to do, I thought.

Theresa was an odd case for me. She was the first person to really be on the receiving end of what I could do. And, over time, she was becoming maybe my only real lover in the group. Not to knock any of them, by any means. Lori was my friend and hardcore fuck buddy. Karen was my student and ongoing experiment. I played daddy to her growing sense of womanhood and her hormonal urges. Kristine and Stacy were slaves and projects of mine. But frankly, Theresa was different. She kind of hit me where I lived. She was, in many ways, the best example I had ever seen of Robert Heinlein’s quote about how ‘A true lady takes of her dignity along with her clothes and does her whorish best’.

The more I thought about it, the more I realized that it bothered me that I really saw no role for her in our little group. Not that it was a bad thing, at her core she was a gentle soul, and would likely be shocked by some of the things I had done and would continue to do over time. She was a healer at heart, and I didn’t think she would get into the whole “making the bad people pay” angle that I had developed.

But as I thought about it, I came to one conclusion. Everyone needs a friend, especially someone like me. I needed a person to provide a moral center for what I was, and what I was doing. I looked down at her, watching the rise and fall of her chest as I came to that realization, and thought. “Okay, I’m good with that. Let’s see where it takes me.”

I woke the next day and began working on some new plans. If I was going to be the powerful telepathic demi-god I was turning into, it was time to begin building a far larger base of power. Little did I know a key part of my plans would visit me as I was talking club business with Lori.

Teri the bartender answered the knock on the closed door of the club. It was about noon, so we weren’t officially open yet. Right then, we were restocking and deciding how big the night’s booze order should be. Teri let in a couple of well-dressed men with Slavic features and slightly dark skin, not quite olive and not exactly Arab. They were both handsome in brutal sort of way, and their suits, while nicely tailored, were also just a little gaudy. I mind scanned both of them as they approached. I smiled; it looked like the local representatives of the mob were here to visit, in this case, members of the Russian delegation. Oh well. I had kind of hoped that I was on the Sicilian side of town, but fortune seemed to hand me the Russians.

I stood as they approached the table. “Can I help you gentlemen?” I asked.

“Good afternoon, sir.” one of them said. The sound of his English was flawless, and totally lacking in accent. My guess was he was ex-military. “I am Sergei Milikov and this is my associate Ivan.” I noticed her put the emphasis on the second syllable of Ivan, for some reason that seemed important.

I gestured to the empty chairs at the table. The two men took their seats with grace. “Now then, gentlemen what can I do for you?” I asked once they got comfortable. “Can I get you a drink before we begin?”

“Whiskey for me.” Sergei said, “And coffee for Ivan.” I nodded to Teri, who went off and got their drinks. We exchanged small talk until she returned. After she left, Sergei took a drink of whiskey and smiled. “Single malt, I respect your taste.”

“Thank you. I’m a believer in quality. So, what can I do for you gentlemen today?”

“My associate and I represent a firm that handles unusual circumstances insurance, and we were wondering if you might have an interest in such a thing.” he said and straightened noticeably in his chair.

“And this insurance would protect me against?”

“Thieves, drug dealers, brawlers and others we could find a way to keep from your door.”

“You interest me, strangely. What is the base cost of your policy?” I asked.

“Three percent of your gross profit, perhaps less for certain considerations,” he said making eyes at Teri as she bent over to refill the beer cooler.

“Three percent, no considerations, and I think we have a deal.” I replied as warmly as I could manage. Hell, I was acting too much like a pimp lately, and I’d be damned if these two were going to turn my bar into an outcall brothel. “When does my coverage begin?” I asked.

“Immediately, although we expect your first payment by next Friday, and weekly installments thereafter” he said with a smile now that the deal was sealed.

“Excellent. And you’ll be here to receive payment?” I asked.

“Myself or Ivan, no one else. If anyone else attempts to collect your premium, be sure to let me know.”

“Of course. It would be bad for both our businesses.”

“Ahh good, you understand. Now, I’m afraid Ivan and I have business elsewhere. Thank you for your time Mr ...”

“Jones”

“Mr. Jones, I look forward to seeing you and this wonderful place again.”

Lori waited till they walked out. “So now we’re paying the mob protection? Hell, you could have turned both those guys and made them hump each other for your amusement!” she hissed as we walked to the office.

“Yeah, and when they failed to show any cash from this place, someone else would come by, and then when I sent them packing, someone else. Trust me, the three percent is worth every penny. If they’re collecting from us, every thief in town is going to know to stay far away from here. Every crank, cocaine, and smack dealer, too. Trust me, it’s actually not a bad investment.”

“And if they don’t follow through?” Lori asked.

“Well then, Sergei would go home with a goofy smile on his face, and your strap on up his ass.”

Lori smiled at that image, and soon we got back to real work. Looking back on it, I had no idea just how fortunate that little meeting would turn out to be.