The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Milo’s Odyssey

Chapter 8: For the Ladies Part One?

I spent the next few weeks at the house getting to know my three newest girls. I realized I hadn’t spent the time with them that I did with the rest, so I resigned myself to my bedroom, bringing them all in one by one and spending time with them.

I know that this is a story about my sexual conquests, but getting to know them on a deeper level than anyone ever has is just as rewarding to me. I’m in love with them all. And when you’re in love with someone, you want to know everything about them. They all have such different, beautiful personalities that make every day worth waking up for.

My time with June and Erin were both wonderful. Erin has a big personality. She’s very upbeat and positive. Before she met me, she was a personal trainer. She spent most of her time in the gym, trying to get rich, obnoxious people to do more than one rep of bicep curls. She also taught yoga, which became evident the first night we were intimate.

June was the exact opposite of Erin. She was very quiet and reserved. Of all the girls that I had used my powers on, she was the easiest to change. She let people walk all over her before we met. Beth was her only friend. Come to think of it, that may be why Beth suggested I meet her. I took some extra alone time with her. Our first night alone, she sat on the bed with her head down, sheepishly answering my questions. I reached over to touch her shoulder and she jumped.

“June.” I said.

“Look at me.”

She shifted her eyes up to look. I sent calming vibes her way and put my hand under her chin, tilting her head in my direction. I looked deep into her eyes and searched her mind. I could see why she hid inside of herself for so long. I saw all of the abuse and trauma that she had suffered through as a child. I saw the piece of shit parents she was unfortunately born with. I saw a lecherous uncle. Worst of all, I saw all of the blame that she had buried her happiness under.

My heart broke as I witnessed the things that she had to endure. I reached down deep and removed the guilt and blame that she felt for other people’s horrible actions against her. Immediately, her face lit up and tears began to fall. I could feel the weight of her shame lift off of her. Instantly, the bags that had been under her eyes for years almost completely disappeared.

I let go of her chin and her head dropped again.

“How…how did you do that?” She asked.

“Doesn’t matter.” I replied.

“What matters is that you’re not carrying around that shit anymore. You don’t deserve to feel bad over something that you had no control over. How do you feel?”

June finally looked up at me on her own volition. Her tears were starting to dry.

“Like a new woman.”

I smiled and put my arms around her. She didn’t flinch this time. Instead, she reciprocated and nuzzled her head onto my chest.

“Hey.” I said. She shifted her eyes up to look at me.

“How about I take you to the mall, just me and you? A new woman deserves something new to feel good about.”

She lifted her head up and smiled at me.

“I’d like that.”

We got up and made our way into town. We had quite an experience at the mall, but that’s a story for another day.

* * *

I ran my finger down Alice’s bare back. She recoiled like a cat and turned around to smile at me. We had spent our week like the rest of them. Alice is a very organized person. Before we met, she had a schedule for everything. She’s never thrown away a receipt or missed a payment for anything. I moved my hand up and down her side.

“I was just thinking.” I said as she returned my affection in a similar fashion.

“Maybe you could help us keeps things organized around here. I need help keeping track of things.”

She smiled and kissed her way down to my dick. She lightly pecked up and down the shaft with kisses.

“I’d be happy to help.” She said as she licked the length of it.

“What did you have in mind?”

She put the length of my cock in her mouth as it slowly started to harden.

“Well.” I said.

“I’ve…changed a lot of people’s lives. I need to write out everyone who I’ve done this for and what I’ve done so I don’t mess anything up. Plus, it would be good to keep a schedule of chores and responsibilities around here so it all keeps running smoothly.”

Alice released my dick from her mouth with a wet pop.

“And here I thought you were gonna give me a challenge.” She said, her nose scrunched up in that beautiful, sexy smile.

“We can start with the house. Who’s gonna be fuck toy next week?”

A light bulb went off in my head. I could never repay my girls for all of the love and affection they’ve given me, but I think I may have figured out a small way to express my gratitude.

I began to play with her curly, brown hair as I pushed her back down to finish what she started.

“You know what? It’s gonna be a surprise.”

* * *

It was Sunday, and I had just woke up. At the start of every week, I send a signal to all of my girls to come into the bedroom. We all cuddle up together and lay out our plans for the week. Mind-blowing sex usually interrupts those plans, but it’s still a good way to start the week.

The girls all came in one by one, all of them smoothing down their bed-head hair and yawning. The last to come in were June and Beth. She was leading June with a collar and a leash. June was crawling behind her. I could see the cattail butt-plug dangling down behind her that Beth had bought specifically for her. It was June’s turn to be the fuck toy, and she took to it like a duck takes to water. Needless to say, they all had their fun with her. It was good to see June adjusting so quickly. She waited for us all to snuggle up together, then she laid at our feet, letting us rub them up and down her body.

We got our morning cute cuddle time over with and later there, enjoying the sensation of June’s cute little freckled body reacting to our feet.

“I had an idea.” I started. The girls all stopped what they were doing and looked at me.

“We all know that there is a position that is both envied and somewhat dreaded around here. And that is the role of fuck toy. You all love the pleasure and rush that you get from being completely submissive, but you’re all a little nervous that someone’s going to make you do something that you’re not comfortable with. And so far, you have all been fantastic. I haven’t heard anyone complain or express any discomfort since the beginning.”

The girls seemed to cuddle up together closer. A sense of pride fell heavy in the room. They were all so proud for how quickly they adjusted to each other.

“It appears to me that because of your good attitudes, a reward is in order.”

The girls all looked at each other and smiled, all curious as to what their reward would be.

“Starting tomorrow.” I said, grabbing their attention.

“I will be this week’s fuck toy. However, it will last as long as you want it to. Plus, nothing is off limits. We may have to split you all up if you want me to get everyone this week, but if it goes longer than that we will improvise.”

I could see the wheels turning already in my girls’ minds. They all turned to Rachel, as if they were expecting her to say something. She reached over Kimiko to put her hand on my chest.

“Milo, my love.” She said.

“You don’t have to do this. We all love being the fuck toy. In fact, being the fuck toy is reward enough for us, if I’m honest.”

I was truly touched by their humility as they all nodded their heads in agreement. I smiled and pulled as many of them as close as I could.

“You all may not know this.” I said.

“But you all changed my life for the better. I know I don’t have to do this, but I want to. I see this as nothing but rewarding for all of us.”

They all seemed to accept that answer and began thinking about what they were going to do to me. Plenty of mischievous grins began to creep up on their faces. I explained to them that Alice was setting up a schedule for all of us. We would split up my time between them all as evenly as possible. As we all listened to our new schedule, I sent a command for all of them to orgasm at once. A chorus of moans filled the room as they began kissing and groping each other. They all gathered themselves and got up one by one, each of them getting themselves ready for the week to come. I laid my head back; pondering what schemes my girls might come up with and how much trouble I may have just gotten myself into.

* * *

Monday: Lisa

I woke up in an empty bed for the first time since I moved here. I checked in the girl’s bedrooms. No one. I went downstairs to see if maybe they were all eating breakfast. I heard a noise coming from the kitchen. I turned the corner and saw Lisa, sitting at the tiny table in a faded pink robe drinking coffee. She turned her head to meet my eyes and smiled.

“Good morning, Milo.” She said as she took a sip from her mug.

“Morning.” I replied, sitting down at the table.

“Where is everybody?”

Lisa readjusted in her chair, her robe barely covering her luscious breasts.

“Beth took them all out shopping. It seems that some of them wanted some…accessories for the coming week.”

I smiled and reached over, taking Lisa’s mug and stealing a sip.

“And you?” I asked.

“You didn’t want anything special?”

Lisa smiled coyly and untied the belt keeping her robe in place.

“Maybe.” She replied.

“You’ll just have to wait and see. Until then, why don’t we make do with the time we have left alone?”

She shrugged off her robe, exposing her beautiful breasts. Lisa was in her forties, but you couldn’t tell by looking at her. There wasn’t an ounce of sagging or cellulite on her. I took the hint and smiled. I scooted my chair out and crept underneath the table. Lisa spread her legs, exposing her delicious looking pussy. Her hair had been neatly shaven into a small patch just above her cunt. I kissed the inside of her thigh, causing her to jump and giggle. Lisa kicked off her slippers and wrapped her legs around my bare waist. I made my way up and kissed around her lips. Lisa shivered and ran her feet up and down my thighs. I finally dove in, my tongue making small circles on her clit. I felt her leg muscles flex and tighten as the pleasure shot through her body. With each lap, her moans became louder and louder. Lisa took her leg and wrapped it around my neck, pushing my head deeper into her wet snatch. It didn’t take much longer for Lisa to have her first orgasm. She cried out in pleasure, almost cutting off my air supply as she squeezed my neck. She finally let go and I pulled back, gasping for air. I’ll admit, I can’t think of a better way to die.

Lisa leaned back, catching her breath. She pulled herself together as I poked my head out from under the table. I rested my chin on her stomach, her juices still glistening on my lips. She looked down at me and put her hands on the side of my head.

“Fuck me. Now!”

I smiled at her.

“Yes, ma’am.”

Lisa stood up and removed everything off of the table as I got up off of the floor. I went to kiss her, but she stopped me.

“You didn’t forget already, did you?” She asked me.

“You’re the fuck toy. I’m in charge. Now get on the table.”

My lust had almost selfishly made me forget the promise I had made.

“Yes, ma’am.” I said, laying down on top of the table.

I could tell Lisa liked being in charge. I could feel a tinge of excitement flow through her mind every time I called her ma’am. She crawled on top of me, running her finger down my chest.

“Don’t move.” She ordered.

“Yes, ma’am”. I sent a mental shockwave of pleasure towards her. She moaned and looked at me with hungry eyes. She grabbed my rock-hard cock and lined it up, inserting it into her dripping wet pussy.

“Fucking hell.” She moaned. Lisa sat herself up and began grinding her hips. The table began to squeak loudly in rhythm with our fucking. She began to go faster, riding my cock like it was the last one on earth. Without warning, the small kitchen table collapsed, exploding in a shower of wood and metal. Lisa and I sat there stunned for a second. We broke our silence with laughter. She leaned down and wrapped her arms around my neck. She started licking and kissing my chest as she resumed her grinding. I reached down to rub her ass, but she batted my hand away. She looked up at me with stern eyes and I got the hint. I’m the fuck toy. It’s not really about my pleasure. I put my hands behind my head and let her take full control. I pushed the pleasure centers in her brain, causing her to buck faster and faster on my cock. I couldn’t take it much longer. I sent a command to speed up her climax until we both orgasmed. Lisa cried out and spasmed on top of me while I filled her with my seed.

We laid on the broken table, trying to catch our breath. Lisa kept my deflating cock inside of her as she lightly ran her finger up and down my chest.

“I think we need a new table.” She said jokingly.

“Well.” I replied.

“Pull the splinters out of my ass and let’s go shopping.”

Lisa laughed and snuggled under my chin.

“No no.” She said.

“We won’t have time for that. I’ve got some more activities planned for us, and they will require all of your energy.”

I put my arm around her and squeezed her tight.

“Yes, ma’am.”

She shuddered as her nipples hardened. I’ll have to remember she likes it when I call her that.

Our intimate moment was interrupted by the sound of the door opening. The girls had come home from their shopping and were chattering away about this or that. They turned the corner and stopped at the kitchen door. All of them stood there in stunned silence at the scene of Lisa and me laying on the floor surrounded by the rubble that used to be the kitchen table.

“Mom?” Sarah spoke up, breaking the silence.

“What the hell happened?”

Lisa and I looked up at them and laughed.

“We got a little…carried away.” Lisa told her daughter.

They helped us off the floor and we cleaned up our mess. I was tempted to ask what was in the bags that they were all carrying, but I didn’t want to ruin the surprise.

Lisa and I stayed in the master bedroom for the rest of the day. Compared to what the rest of the week had in store for me, Monday was pretty tame. Lisa enjoyed what you would call vanilla sex. She liked the intimacy, the eye contact and the closeness that comes with having sex with someone you’re in love with. This was all fine with me, of course. Honestly, it was nice having that one on one time with her. It made me feel like I was her loving husband of many years. By the end of the night, we were cuddled up together in bed. Lisa had practically passed out in my arms. It seems that the first night of my week as fuck toy was a success.

To Be Continued…