The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Milo’s Odyssey

Chapter 7: A Somewhat Indecent Proposal

It’s been two years since I moved into the Summers’ home and made it my own. I’m twenty-one now. Before my powers, I thought my twenty-first year would be the start of adulthood. I would have found a good full time job, I would’ve found my wife, maybe even had a kid or two. Instead, I spent my twenty-first birthday surrounded by beautiful women, all of us embraced in sexual ecstasy. I think it’s safe to say my life turned out better than expected.

I didn’t want my family to grow too big. Even though I could fix it all with a snap of my fingers, I still didn’t want to draw too much attention to us. It’s easier to avoid a problem than fix it. After Kimiko, I added three more women to the family. There was Alice, a Jewish girl who I ran into while I was grabbing food one day. She was a bit taller with brown, shoulder length hair. What drew me to her was her smile. Any time I asked her a question, she would scrunch her nose, look down and pucker her lips very tightly. I was enamored instantly. The next girl was June, one of Beth’s friends. She was shorter with bright red hair and had one side of her head shaved. I loved her immediately. Like Beth, she was covered in tattoos and piercings. Her feet are definitely her sexiest feature. They’re paler and covered in freckles. Absolutely gorgeous. The last and most recent girl was Erin, a blonde bombshell with full lips and an even fuller ass. She was a fitness fanatic, always working out. As soon as I saw her, I knew I had to see those lips wrapped around my cock. Soon enough, that dream became a reality.

Things have been going smoothly at the house. Beth and Rachel broke in the new girls very quickly. They all had roles that would rotate every once in a while. I gave poor Lisa a break from being the fuck toy after about six months. I could tell she was starting to lose who she was after a while. I didn’t really want a bunch of mindless sex toys wandering around the house, so I spent some special time with her. I shut us off from the rest of the house for about a week and shared my bed with just her. We didn’t ever really leave the room. I took the time to get to know her so she wouldn’t lose her personality. We only had sex once that whole week. I made sure that it wasn’t just some caveman-type fuck either. I made it intimate. I listened to what she liked and what turned her on and met all of her needs. It was quite refreshing, really. I may do that with all of my ladies.

I would get texts and calls from Dr. Foster every once in a while, showcasing women who she thought would be a decent addition to the family, but there wasn’t really anyone worth keeping. I think I may just bring Dr. Foster to the house at some point. All in all, it’s been a very good two years.

* * *

Our day started off like it had for a while now. I awoke to the sounds of moans coming from the left side of the bed. I looked over and saw Rachel two fingers deep into June’s tight little pussy. They were both trying their best not too make too much noise, as to not wake me up. I rolled over and positioned myself against Rachel’s backside. Without warning or hesitation, I slid my morning wood deep into her asshole. She bit her lip, embracing the pain and began grinding on my cock. June leaned over and kissed Rachel on the neck, letting her tongue slide up and down ever so gently on her collarbone. She removed Rachel’s hand and repositioned herself so they were lying in a side sixty-nine position. I pumped harder and faster as they lapped at each other’s soaked pussies. Soon enough, we all shared in a collective orgasm. I pulled myself out of Rachel and let my body relax. She climbed over top of me and nuzzled up against my back while June repositioned herself and wiggled her way in, pushing her pert little ass against my crotch. I wrapped my arms around her and played with her breasts as Rachel draped her arm over me, running her finger up and down my chest. It wasn’t maybe ten minutes later when Sarah came knocking on the door to tell us breakfast was ready.

Time seems to drag by these days, and I couldn’t be happier about that. The longer I have with my family, the better. Around lunchtime, we were all relaxing near the indoor pool. Beth and June were in the pool, but weren’t swimming. It was hard to tell, but it definitely looked like their hands were busy. I was lounging in one of the nearby deck chairs, surrounded by the rest of the ladies. Rachel was sitting on my lap, while Kimiko and Sarah were rubbing my feet. Lisa and Alice were on either side me and Erin was rubbing my shoulders. We were all talking about this, that and whatever when my phone rang. It was my sister, Kristin calling me.

I kept up with my family as much as I could. Of course, they all thought that I had a super successful job that keeps me busy all the time. I did have them over for dinner every once in a while. They think that it’s perfectly natural for me to be living with eight beautiful women that never wear clothing. I picked up my phone and pressed the green button.

“Hey, bitch.” I said cheerfully.

“Hey, fuckhead.” Was the reply.

“What are you doing?”

“Oh you know, just hanging out.” I replied.

“What about you?”

“Not much. What are you doing for dinner?” She asked me.

“Nothing out of the norm.” I replied.

“Why don’t you come over to my place? I’ll cook pesto chicken.”

It was my favorite meal.

“Sure sounds good! What time? Do you want me to bring anything?” I asked her.

“Just your loser self.” Kristin sarcastically replied.

“Hold on, curly wants to talk to you.”

I heard the phone shuffle around for a minute.

“Hey, Milo!”

“Hey, Jennifer! How are you?”

“Great!” She replied.

“Listen, Kristin is trying to down play it, but there’s actually something pretty important we need to tell you tonight.”

I leaned up a bit in my chair.

“Is everything alright?” I asked.

“Everything’s great!” She replied.

“There’s just something we wanted to talk to you about first!”

“Ok, we’ll I’ll be there about six, sound good?” I asked.

“Sure does! See you then!”

We hung up and I went back to paying attention to all of the beauty surrounding me.

* * *

When I first got my powers, I turned my sister into a lesbian because I knew her best friend had intense feelings for her. It was a reward to Jennifer for giving me my first sexual experience. It didn’t take her long to confess her feelings for my sister. In fact, it was the night that Jennifer gave me my first footjob in the bathtub. They told my parents and me at the same time, but I had them give me all of the good details later that day.

After Jennifer got out of the tub and back into my sister’s room, she noticed Kristin couldn’t take her eyes off of her. She was doing everything she could to study her friend’s perfect body and to finger herself without getting caught. Jen decided to play along and act like she didn’t know what her future wife was doing.

“You know what?” Jennifer said.

“It may be too hot for this shirt. I think I’ll sleep naked tonight.”

She removed the shirt Kristin gave her and threw it into the laundry basket. Kristin’s mouth began to water as her friend lay down on top of the covers, still a little damp from her bath. Kristin rolled over and stuck her elbow out, resting her head in her hand.

“Can I ask you something?” Kristin asked, sneaking little peeks at her best friend’s perfect breasts.

“What’s up?” Jen replied as she lay on her side to meet her teammate’s eyes. Her curly blonde hair fell in front of her face, covering one eye.

“How did you know you were a lesbian?”

Jennifer moved her hair behind her ear with her finger and looked Kristin up and down. Her C-cup breasts were almost falling out of the side of her tank top. She looked at her face. Kristin had beautiful hazel eyes that seemed to shine even in the darkest of places. She was looking at Jen with a sense of concerned arousal; unsure of how to process these new feelings that she had just started to experience so suddenly. Jen was trying her best to hide her quickly stiffening nipples.

“Well.” She started.

“I guess I realized it when I was about twelve. Do you remember Lydia Stevens?”

Kristin nodded.

“She was spending the night at my house and we decided to sneak into our computer room and look at porn. While Lydia was going on and on about every dick she saw, I couldn’t help but notice how pretty and attractive I found all of the women.”

Kristin swallowed as Jen giggled.

“After we went to bed, Lydia and I talked about what we saw. One thing led to another and we tried kissing. I felt something when our lips touched. I knew that I wanted to feel it all the time. The next night, I looked at some more porn, but it was all girl/girl stuff. That’s what sealed the deal for me.”

Kristin licked her lips as she looked at Jennifer’s perfect body. She was envious of Lydia for sharing that experience with her.

“So there was never a doubt? You just…knew?”

Jennifer smiled.

“Never. I just…knew.”

Kristin smiled back and looked down at the sheets on the bed. Jennifer could tell that all of these questions weren’t for nothing. She steeled herself and took a deep breath.

“Kristin, there’s something I need to tell yo—“

Jennifer’s confession was cut off by Kristin’s lips meeting hers. They embraced each other for only about five seconds, but to both of them, it felt like an eternity. They broke off their kiss and Kristin shot her eyes downward again.

“What…what did you need to tell me?” She asked sheepishly.

Jennifer put her hand on Kristin’s chin and lifted her head up, making their eyes meet.

“Seems like you already know.”

Kristin put her hand on Jen’s and smiled. She pulled her friend close and kissed her again, their tongues embracing and colliding in their mouths. Their hands explored each other’s bodies; greedily feeling and touching like a blind man reading Braille. Kristin suddenly broke their kiss, leaving Jen confused and a little nervous. Did Kristin just want to see what it was like to kiss a girl so she could say that she’s done it? She looked at her and noticed a single tear had run down Kristin’s cheek.

“Jen.” She said as more tears started to fall.

“I’ve never felt like this before. I don’t know what happened. You went for your bath and I started thinking about you. Thinking about how long we’ve been friends. About how you’ve been there for me more than anyone. Even more than my own family. You were there through every ex-boyfriend, every good time and bad. It’s like…it’s like it just hit me. I love you, Jennifer. I am so in love with you and I want to be with you.”

Jennifer joined her friend and started crying. She was smiling through her tears.

“Kris, I have to tell you.” She started out.

“I have been in love with you since I met you in eighth grade. I have done everything I could just so I could be close to you.”

She started to laugh.

“I joined the volleyball team just so I could be near you. I love your laugh, your sense of humor, your big heart and how smart you are. I’ve never met anyone like you. You are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen and I knew from day one that we should be together.”

Kristin joined in on the laughter and grabbed her friend’s hand again.

“So…what now?” Kristin asked.

Jennifer smiled at her love and pulled her close, bringing Kristin’s head to her naked chest. Kristin closed her eyes and listened to Jen’s heartbeat. It was starting to slow down, the nervousness and fear leaving her. She moved her hands across Jennifer’s stomach, gently moving her hands up and grazing the underside of her breasts. With each little brush of her fingertip, she could feel Jen’s heart beat getting faster again. Finally, she stopped teasing and placed her hand completely on Jen’s breast, squeezing and soaking up the feeling of her flesh. Jennifer shuddered and moved her hands under the backside of Kristin’s shirt. She rubbed her hand up and down her smooth back. She took her foot and started moving it up and down Kristin’s freshly shaven legs. Kristin reached down and grabbed Jen’s ankle. She sat up and took her lover’s foot in her hands and started massaging. Jen readjusted and laid on her back. They smiled at each other, mentally recalling the conversations that they had in previous years.

Jen and Kristin had been there for each other through each relationship since the eighth grade. They saw every boyfriend and in Jen’s case, girlfriend that passed through their lives. Not only did they share in the negative sides of each relationship, but they had talked about what they did and didn’t like when it came to intimacy. At least, what they thought was intimacy. Neither one of them had felt the way that they do now. Curiously enough, Kristin never really liked anyone touching her feet, and would have never dreamed of being attracted to other’s feet. Especially another girls’. But for some reason, all she wanted to do now was worship every inch of her best friend’s foot.

Kristin took Jen’s foot and brought it to her nose and inhaled deeply. The smell was nothing like she had ever experienced before. Jen could see her nipples hardening through her tank top. She flexed her toes and sighed, smiling at her best friend. Kristin shyly put her lips together and kissed Jen’s sole. She pulled back, looked at Jen’s foot, and dove back in, licking her heel up to her toes. She was instantly addicted. Jen moaned and squirmed at the feeling of her best friend’s tongue on her foot. She brought her other foot to her face and mimicked her previous actions. She brought Jen’s short little toes to her mouth and began to suck on them, swirling her tongue around them.

After about ten minutes, she couldn’t take it anymore. Jen leapt up and practically tackled Kristin, almost knocking the both of them off of the bed. She grabbed Kristin’s tank top by the collar and ripped it, causing her to gasp. Jen looked down at her friend’s perfect breasts. She had seen them plenty of times, showering together after gym class and games, but this time, her almost lifelong lust had brought her body into a new light. She started at her neck, kissing and gently nibbling at her flesh. She moved down to her collarbone and her chest. She grabbed one breast and kissed the other, letting her tongue explore every inch. Kristin gasped at this new sensation. Jen worked her way down to Kristin’s tight stomach and rested at her hips. She looked up at her with excitement. Kristin looked down, panting at her. She nodded her head, almost giving Jen permission. She put her hands at each other side and pulled her boy shorts down, exposing her shaven pussy. She kissed her around the edge of it, causing her to tremble in pleasure. She finally stuck her tongue out and licked her lips, savoring the taste of the one girl she has been in love with for so long. Jen moaned into her pussy, licking her clit. She moved one hand down and started pleasuring her own wetness. Kristin started moaning louder.

“Oh, Jen. That feels better than I ever thought it would.” She whimpered.

Jen smirked and continued her work. Her tongue was magic, moving its’ way up, down and across her opening. Kristin was breathing heavily and biting her lip, trying her best not to make too much noise. She didn’t want to alert the entire house to her new sexuality. Before she knew it, Kristin was reeling from her first orgasm. Jen stopped her actions and crawled up to meet Kristin. Both were breathing heavy and starting to sweat.

“That was so amazing.” Kristin panted.

Jen smiled and nuzzled her head into her lover’s shoulder.

“I’m glad you liked it.” She said, kissing her neck.

They laid there for a few minutes, just enjoying the feeling of being in each other’s arms. They both had never felt so safe or comfortable before. Being together just felt so right. The level of happiness that they both felt was new and scary, but also familiar. It was like they were waiting for this their entire lives. Kristin kissed the top of Jen’s head and smiled. She looked back at her and returned the smile.

“My turn.” Kristin said as she slowly made her way down to Jen’s lower region.

The two of them continued to make love until they were physically unable to. The next morning, we all traveled together to their volleyball tournament. After the tournament (they won, if you’re wondering,), they sat us all down and confessed their love for one another. At first, my parents were concerned. They didn’t have a problem with homosexuals, but Kristin had never shown any signs that she was ever attracted to the same sex. After a couple little adjustments from me, my parents were over the moon, overjoyed that their little girl had found love.

Jennifer didn’t know it, but I went home with her and helped her come out to her parents. They didn’t want to believe it, but before they knew it, they were proud of their daughter for coming to them with such an important life decision. They knew my sister, so they already saw her like another daughter. After about a year and a half, they were married.

My sister and I never really fought, but after she came out, our relationship seemed to deepen. We got closer and since I never saw her without Jen, we got closer as well. We got so close, I was actually Man of Honor at their wedding. And I was more than happy to do it. They’re not just family. They’re two of my closest friends.

* * *

I walked up to my sister’s door and knocked. Jen and Kristin lived in an apartment downtown. It wasn’t the biggest place, but it was enough for them. After high school, Kristin went on to get her degree in education. Aside from being a teacher, she’s also the high school volleyball coach. Jennifer went on to get her journalism degree. She works for one of those websites that posts mundane and annoying articles about things that don’t matter. You know what I mean. This is just to pay the bills, though. Her dream is to write her own book one day, and she totally could. She’s probably the best “amateur” writer I’ve ever read. Way better writer than I’ll ever be.

The door opened and Jen greeted me.

“There he is!” She exclaimed while coming in for a hug.

We kissed each other on the cheek and hugged for a good while. Jen looked just as beautiful as the day I first laid eyes on her. Her blonde curly hair had grown out just a little past her shoulder blades. Her dark brown eyes made her paler skin seem darker. She was wearing a knee length blue sundress that showed off her toned legs and arms. She had on a pair of cheap black flip-flops, showcasing her exquisite feet. Her breasts were still perfect.

It’s funny, really. All of these years have gone by and I still find myself crushing on her big time.

We walked into the apartment and I could smell chicken pesto cooking. My stomach was already rumbling. Kristin was in the kitchen, making sure that every little detail of our dinner was perfect. I walked up behind her and poked her on both sides of the ribs. She squeaked and jumped, turning around quickly and almost hitting me with a spatula.

“Fucker!” She yelled.

“Will you ever stop doing that?”

“Probably not.” I replied, smiling.

“You gonna ever stop reacting that way?”

She raised the spatula over her head like a billy club.

“Probably not.”

We shared a laugh as we hugged. I let her go back to cooking as Jen and I hung around the kitchen, involving ourselves in small talk. Soon enough, dinner was ready.

Our small talk continued as we ate our meal. I have to say; I’m surprised Jennifer hasn’t ballooned up in size since being married to my sister. She’s a hell of a cook. As we sat at the dinner table, I couldn’t take my eyes off of Jennifer. I tried to be good. I really did. But every time she flashed that wonderful smile and looked in my direction with those bedroom eyes, I was taken back to that day when she unknowingly gave me my first sexual experience.

I sent a quick command out. Nothing that I asked for or anything that would happen tonight would be out of the ordinary. Fulfilling my wishes and commands were the signs of being good hosts.

“I hate to bring this up.” I said, finishing my chicken.

“But you’re dressed awfully formally, Jen.”

She looked down at the simple dress she was wearing and back at me confused.

“I mean, normally you don’t wear anything at all around the house. We’re family. You don’t need to put on airs for me. We’re all comfortable enough with each other that you don’t need to put on clothes for me.”

I could see the wheels turning in Jen’s head. She shook it off, stood up and let the straps of her dress down. She shimmied and let her dress fall to the floor. She picked it up, folded it and laid it in the empty chair next to her. She kicked her flip-flops off next to it, and unclasped her white strapless bra. She bent over and pulled her matching satin panties down, letting her bra fall to the floor. She picked them both up and placed them on top of her neatly folded dress. She never lost her smile as she sat back down and finished up her meal. I could see that she immediately felt much better. No need to get all gussied up for her brother in law anyways.

Kristin was watching the entire time her wife was performing her little striptease. I did a quick scan and saw that the lust and love that she first felt for Jen on the night they confessed their feelings hadn’t faltered a single bit. I thought I would play with them a little, so I amped up the arousal for them both. They squirmed a bit, trying to hide the fact that they were getting turned on in front of their brother. For Jen, it was almost impossible. Her nipples became hard as she squirmed in her chair. She tried pulling her hair forward to cover them, but every time she did, I sent a command for her to pull it back. After a bit of confusion, she gave up trying and accepted that it comes with the territory. If she was going to be naked in her own home, people were going to notice when she gets horny.

I reinforced the command that this was all normal, and both of them visibly relaxed. It was a little weird having my sister there while I messed with her wife, but it was worth it. I sent another command out and felt Jen’s foot slide under my pants and up my leg. At the same time, my sister began rubbing her foot against Jen. We all stopped talking for a second and enjoyed the sensation. I unbuckled my pants and let them and my boxers fall to the floor. I gave a nod to Jen and her other foot joined in on me. As my erection grew, I reached down and positioned her feet on either side of my cock.

Ah, the old familiar places.

I instructed us all to scoot closer together. As we all moved in, I sent a few more instructions. Kristin brought her feet up on the table and moved one hand down into her panties. Jen grabbed her wife’s foot and started licking while moving her hand down to her smooth pussy. I took my hands and placed them on Jen’s small, sexy feet and began moving them up and down. Jen stopped mid-lick and furrowed her eyebrows. An intense feeling of deja-vu wash over her. She shrugged and went back to worshipping her wife’s feet. Kristin lifted her shirt up and pulled her bra down to play with her tits. I kept my attention on Jen’s feet, moving slowly up and down the length of my dick. I nudged her to increase her speed, which caused her and Kristin’s hands to do the same. I mentally picked up the pace and before we knew it, we orgasmed simultaneously. Kristin bit her lip as a small whimpered escaped. Jennifer, the screamer of the two, had three toes in her mouth but still made a loud grunt as her orgasm shot through her. I moved Jen’s feet down below my package so it would catch my jizz. A quick mental nudge, and she brought her foot to her face and began lapping up my orgasm like an animal dying of thirst. We all readjusted in our chairs and caught our breath.

“So.” I said through pants.

“What did you need to talk to me about?”

* * *

We moved to the living room and made ourselves more comfortable. I told Jen to sit beside me on the couch so she could lean in and I could play with her tits. Kristin sat in a recliner close to us. Her breasts were still exposed and a wet spot had formed on the crotch of her jeans. I sat with my legs spread; one on the floor and one spread the length of the couch. Jen sat in-between my legs with her back to me. I didn’t bother to put my pants back on. She leaned back with her perfectly thick ass meeting the end of my dick. I pulled my arms underneath hers and cupped both breasts, memories flooding my mind of the first night we had shared together. Almost on instinct, like she had been in this position before, Jen brought her arms up and started playing with my hair.

“So what’s the deal?” I asked.

“What is so important that you have deigned me the first person you tell?”

Jen and Kristin looked at each other and smiled.

“Well.” Kristin replied.

“Jen and I have been together for a while now, and we want to start a family. We both feel like we have a lot of love to give, and who better to receive that love than a child?”

I looked down at Jen and she was starting at her wife with a proud smile on her face.

“You’re gonna be an uncle, Milo!”

Uncle Milo. I like the sound of it.

“That’s great, you two!” I exclaimed as I pinched Jen’s nipple.

“So, what’s the plan? Foster care? Adoption?”

“Well.” Jen spoke up.

“We we’re looking into IVF, but we think it would be better to adopt.”

Suddenly, a sinister thought entered my mind. For years, I had resisted the temptation to go all the way with Jennifer. Now it seems that the universe is handing her to me on a silver platter.

“You know.” I said as my erection began to grow again.

“I would be more than happy to fuck Jen so you guys wouldn’t have to worry about spending so much money.”

It felt like time had stopped as the words left my mouth. Jen and Kristin looked at me, not knowing if they should laugh or be offended. I sat there with a naive smile on my face.

“Milo, that’s not funny.” Kristin said.

“Hear me out.” I replied.

“Me having sex with Jen will save you a ton of money. They’re won’t be the risk of spending so much on IVF because I’ll do it for free. Plus, if it’s my sperm, you have the chance of your baby looking like you both.”

I went into their minds and adjusted their thoughts accordingly. I started planting suggestions that my reasons and logic were solid and they couldn’t argue with them. It all made perfect sense to them now.

“I…I guess I never thought of it that way.” Kristin said.

“I’m ok with it if you are, babe.”

Jen turned to look at her darling wife. She had an expression on her face that seemed to say: “I won’t be mad if you say no.” Kristin was like that. She didn’t hold grudges, especially against her own wife. She knew how to move on and forgive like I’ve never seen with anyone else. What she didn’t know, however, was that I was sending feelings of arousal and excitement at the thought of having sex with me to Jen. She’s never been attracted to a man, but for some reason, she was suddenly turned on by the thought of her face down on the bed with her plump ass up in the air getting railed by her brother in law. I felt the goose bumps start to form on her flesh.

“Yeah.” She said as her breathing started to quicken.

“Let’s do it!”

I smiled and gently squeezed her breasts. She let out a small squeal, trying to hide her arousal from her wife.

“Excellent!” I said.

“If you’re ready, we could start trying tonight.”

The girls looked at me and smiled. To them, a new chapter in their life could start sooner than they expected.

* * *

About an hour had passed, and I had moved up to Jen and Kristin’s bedroom. Kristin had generously offered to sleep on the couch tonight so I could take her place in bed. We discussed what Kristin liked to do and what she liked having done to her during sex. After our talk, Jen ran to the bathroom to prepare. I took the rest of my clothes off and laid down on the bed with my ankles crossed and my hands resting behind my head. This is a moment that I had been waiting for since I was sixteen. I started to feel a little guilty. This is my sister’s wife, for fuck’s sake. I made my sister a lesbian for Jen. I had fought off every thought and urge to take Jen for myself because I loved my sister. But this felt like the universe giving me a gift. And I’ll be damned if I refuse a gift so beautiful.

The door to the bedroom opened and Jen stepped inside. She was a vision, standing there in a white lace bustier and matching thong. Her legs were adorned with ultra sheer white thigh highs with a garter belt. She wore white open toed heels to add a period to the ensemble. Her hair laid comfortably on her shoulders and around her neck was a gold heart locket.

“Jen you look…amazing.” I said as I soaked up the beauty before me.

She blushed and smiled, hanging her head bashfully.

“I’ll be honest with you.” She said.

“I’m nervous.”

I stood up and met her at the door. She glanced down at my already hardening member and quickly looked away. I reinforced her desire to fuck me and she visibly relaxed. She looked in my eyes and I could see the arousal and lust starting to well up inside of her.

“Jen.” I said, smiling.

“We’re family. This is what family does for each other.”

I put my hand on her shoulder and she gasped slightly. She put her hand on my bare chest and ran it down to my stomach. I moved my hand and rubbed my thumb across her blushing cheek.

“I guess I can be honest with you too.” I said.

“I had the biggest crush on you when we first met.”

Jen giggled as she moved her hand to my cheek.

“Well, not for nothing, you are a very good looking man.”

I smiled and moved closer to her. Our lips brushed and teased against each other. We finally embraced in a kiss, letting our hands move about and explore. As we kissed, I started ramping up Jen’s arousal and increasing the sensitivity of her erogenous zones. She moaned into my mouth, soaking up these new sensations. My dick was rock hard at this point. I moved a little closer and pressed it against the front of her panties. She jumped, surprised at how good it felt to her. Her thoughts were flying around in her mind like a tornado.

She knows she’s a lesbian.

She knows that she loves Kristin.

Why is the idea of a real cock inside of her making her so incredibly horny right now?

We broke our kiss, Jen panting like she just ran a marathon.

“Fuck me.” She gasped.

“Now!”

I smiled, soaking up the feeling of arousal pouring from her body.

“We’ll get there.” I replied.

“You have to show me how much you want it, first.”

We moved closer to the bed and I turned Jen around. I unzipped her bustier and let it fall to the floor. She turned back around; her cute little nipples were as hard as diamonds. I knelt down and removed her thong. Her pussy looked just as beautiful as the first time I saw it. I didn’t waste any time. I dove in, hungrily lapping at her clit. Jen shuddered and almost fell over. She grabbed my head as I moved my hands around to caress her perfect ass.

“F…fuck.” Was all I heard as I massaged and spread her ass cheeks. She started running her fingers through my hair, feeling her orgasm quickly approaching. After about thirty or more seconds, Jen’s first orgasm of the night rocked through her. Her entire body shook, finally sitting down on the edge of the bed.

“Jesus.” She panted.

“I’ve only ever orgasmed like that with Kristin.”

I stayed on my knees and smiled at her, looking up from her cunt. I moved down and grabbed her shoes, pulling them off one by one. Jen looked at me with excitement. I gently kissed the tops of her nylon-covered feet, slowly making my way down to her toes. I kissed each one individually while Jen started to moan. I made my way to her sole and placed my tongue on the smooth nylon. Jennifer leaned back on the bed and placed a hand on her wet snatch. As I worked my tongue up and down her foot, I took my hand and started to remove her other thigh high. Jen started rubbing her clit faster as I pulled the hosiery off of her leg. I moved to her bare foot and began tasting the sweat on her toes and soles. Her moans were getting louder with each stroke of my tongue. Jen moved her other foot over and placed it next to my mouth. I took her stockinged foot and moved it down to my throbbing cock. As I licked in-between each toe, she started to stroke me, slowly working her way up and down the shaft. I couldn’t take much more, so I sent a signal out for us to orgasm at the same time. I shot my load onto the side of the mattress while Jen’s juices creeped out onto the sheets. I rested my head on her knee as I tried to catch my breath.

I made my way up to the bed and snuggled up beside Jen. She moved her arm up so she could play with my hair again. We talked for a minute or two, letting ourselves regain some sort of composure.

“I guess a fondness for feet runs in the family.” She joked.

I smiled and wrapped my arm around her. I gently massaged and played with her lovely tits.

“I guess so.” I said.

“Whose feet got you into it?”

Jen closed her eyes and smiled wide.

“Mmmmm Mary Robertson.” She said as she recalled her first foot worship experience.

“What about you?” She asked, running her fingers through my hair.

I started noticing feet in the fifth grade, but I decided to be smooth. I started kissing her gently on the neck.

“You did. It was the first thing I noticed when I met you.”

Jen turned around and put her hand on my face. She looked at me with adoration and surprise.

“Well.” She said, drawing her face closer to mine.

“Looks like it came full circle for you.”

“Jen, you have no idea.”

I put my hand on the back of her head and kissed her. Our arousal was starting to grow again. We let our tongues dance together as our hands explored every inch of each other’s body. Jen broke off our kiss and smiled.

“My turn.”

She kissed me again, and then worked her lips down to my chin, then my neck. She licked from my collarbone to my stomach, making small circles with her tongue. As she made her way lower, my erection started to grow. Jen lightly kissed my hip and moved over to my crotch. She started at the base, kissing and licking her way up my shaft. She reached the head and swirled her tongue around. She finally engulfed the whole thing, resting her chin on my balls. For a lesbian, she knows a thing or two about sucking dick. She started bobbing her head up and down in a smooth but quick motion. As I lay there, absorbing the sensation of warmth on my cock, memories of my first sexual encounter flooded my mind. Before I knew it, I had orgasmed right into Jen’s mouth. She stopped her movements and let my cum fill her mouth. Like a trooper, she held on to every bit of it, not letting a single drop escape her mouth. She smiled and swallowed, licking her lips to savor the flavor.

“Holy shit.” I mumbled.

“No offense, but how did you learn to do that? Haven’t you been a lesbian since, like, forever?”

Jen laughed and cuddled up underneath my arm. She ran her hand up and down my chest.

“We uh…we bought a squirting dildo pretty early into our marriage.” She explained, almost ashamed of the answer.

“We like to role play.”

Far be it from me to learn too much about my sister’s sex life, but curiosity had taken ahold of me.

“So…are you ever…on top?” I asked.

Jen stopped running her hand on my chest. There was a sense of dissatisfaction in her voice.

“Once or twice. She likes being in charge. I like the feeling of being dominated, but it would be nice to be the one being the fucker instead of the fuckee, ya know?”

I pulled her closer, squeezing her lovely breast. Seems like I have a homework assignment before I leave. I turned over and faced her. I studied her for a moment. I ran my eyes over every curve of her perfect body. I let my hands follow my eyes. I touched her face lightly. She closed her eyes, smiling at the feeling of my touch. I moved down her neck and chest, resting for a moment on her stomach. I ran small circles around her belly button. She sighed in reply. I sat up and moved down to her hip and pubic region. I let my fingertips lightly brush the top of her clit. She gasped, goose bumps starting to form. I moved down her leg as I repositioned myself. I grabbed her ankle and lifted her leg up. I moved to in between her legs and aligned my hardening dick with the entrance of her soaking wet pussy. Jen was gasping in desperation, anxious for me to insert myself. I pushed myself in deep and stayed there, absorbing the feeling of her pussy gripping my dick.

“Fuuuuuck.” Jen sighed. This was the first real cock she’s ever had inside of her.

I started rocking back and forth slowly. She flexed her muscles, gently gripping and releasing my member. I sped up the pace a bit and leaned down until we were at eye level. She looked at me with pure pleasure, begging me to go faster. I leaned down and kissed her hard. She moaned and whimpered; her sounds muffled by my mouth. I pulled myself up and grabbed her, spinning her around and pushing her head into the pillows. She stuck her thick ass in the air almost instinctively. I pumped harder and harder.

“Don’t fucking stop!” Jen screamed into the pillow.

I went as fast as I could and pushed myself in deeper. I grabbed her hips to balance myself. Finally, I couldn’t take it anymore. As my orgasm approached, I sent a signal to speed up Jen’s. I’m almost positive she could’ve stayed like that the rest of the night, but three orgasms in one nigh may be my limit. We came together, her body rocked and twitched as my cum filled her insides. I grunted loudly and gripped her ass. When our bodies finally released, I fell beside her, both of us trying desperately to catch our breath.

huff god huff damn.” Jen said, turning on her back and leaning up against me.

“Holy fuck.” I whispered.

“You sure you’re a lesbian?”

Jen laughed and moved her hand down and caressed my deflating cock. I brought my hand around and stroked her nipple. We laid there for a while saying nothing, still enjoying the feeling of each other’s touch. Jen finally broke the silence.

“Can I tell you a secret?” She asked.

“Of course, dear.” I replied.

She became sullen, almost ashamed at what she was about to reveal to me.

“When you offered to sleep with me to get me pregnant, I got really excited. I don’t know if it’s because you and your sister look so alike or what, but all night tonight, I have found myself extremely attracted to you. Oh god, I’m so embarrassed I told you that. Please don’t tell Kristin. I love your sister, I swear!”

I laughed and turned her on her stomach so we could look each other in the eye. I found myself at a crossroads. I could have erased my sister’s and Jen’s relationship from both of their memories and took her home to be part of my family…but my conscious just wouldn’t let me. I know that they’re happy together. I know that they love each other, and that they are in love. The only reason she feels this way is because of my invasive commands. However, that doesn’t mean I can’t break off a piece for myself from time to time.

“Jen, listen to me.” I said. She wiped the tears from her eyes.

“It’s ok that you feel this way. It’s only natural that you would be attracted to me because we’re having sex. You are deeply in love with my sister. I can feel it. We were close before tonight, but this has only made our connection with each other stronger. Sure, I have feelings for you. In fact, I’ve had feelings for you for a long time, but these feelings don’t need to leave this room. My sister never has to know.”

Jen sighed with relief and rested her head on my chest. I played with her curly blonde hair. Soon enough, I heard Jen softly breathing, enjoying a well-deserved rest. I smiled and closed my eyes. I thought about what tomorrow would look like. Before I knew it, I had joined Jen in blissful sleep.

* * *

The next morning, I awoke to the smell of crackling bacon and eggs. Jen was no longer in the bed with me. I sat up, put my clothes on and went to the kitchen. Kristin and Jen were sitting at the table, holding hands. Jen was still naked as per my instructions. They both looked at me and smiled, standing up to hug me.

“Morning.” I said as I embraced them one by one.

“So.” Kristin said.

“How did you sleep?”

“Like a baby.” I replied.

“How about you?”

Kristin looked at me with a bit of annoyance and a bit of sarcasm.

“I slept alright for the most part. I did get woke up a few times because someone kept yelling.”

She looked over at her bare naked wife. She was blushing from head to toe.

I shrugged my shoulders and smiled.

“Sorry, but I like to satisfy my women.”

Kristin punched me in the arm and smiled.

“Asshole.”

“For real, though.” I said.

“We will keep it down next time.”

Kristin smiled at me as we all sat down at the table. We both sat on either side of Jen, Kristin holding her hand while my hand was on her thigh. Kristin was beginning to become visibly uncomfortable, so I started to send soothing vibes her way. I sent a command to both of them that us showing affection toward each other was perfectly normal and rational, as there were bound to be feelings there since we were having sex. Kristin sighed and squeezed her wife’s hand. Jen rested her head on Kristin’s shoulder. She kissed the top of her head.

“So.” I said, breaking the silence.

“There’s something we need to discuss.”

Both of them looked at me, giving me their full attention.

“It seems to me, Kristin that you’ve been a little selfish in the bedroom. Jen told me that you like giving more than receiving. Is that true?”

Kristin looked at her wife. The color had left Jen’s face. She couldn’t look at her.

“Now, now.” I continued.

“She’s not unhappy, but don’t you think it would nice to switch it up from time to time?”

I started reinforcing commands in their minds that everything I said was the truth, and they would do everything I say without question. I also started rewiring their brains to adjust to their new upcoming reality.

“First of all, when you are at home, you will both be naked at all times. The only time you will put clothes on is when you have company. That excludes me, obviously. When I’m here, you will both do what I say because you’re so grateful I’m doing such a huge favor for you. You will never question or disobey me.”

Kristin quickly stood up and removed her pajamas and underwear. Jen watched her wife strip and her nipples became hard.

“Secondly.” I continued.

“You two are more in love with each other than you’ve ever been. This experience has brought you closer together in a way that you’ve never felt before. Kristin, me having sex with Jen has given you a deeper respect for both of us. Jen, you will be available to me at my beck and call. If I want to come over and fuck you at four in the morning, you will happily oblige. Your body is mine to use for as long as I see fit.”

Their eyes were glassy, their minds accepting all of my commands.

“Now, since Jen is now completely submissive to me, that means that she doesn’t have time to be submissive for you, Kristin. That means that you will have to take that role. From now on, you are one hundred percent submissive to Jen. You will do anything and everything she tells you to do without question. It turns you on to be her sex slave and toy. You will only be in charge if she feels like it. Jen, it turns you on to use her as sex slave and toy. Do you both understand?”

They both slowly blinked and slowly nodded their heads yes. The next part is going to be a little harder, but it’s the least I can do for them.

“Kristin, go get your strap on for us.” I said. She jumped up and quickly ran to the bedroom. I grabbed Jen’s hand and squeezed it gently. She looked up at me, still processing her new life. I smiled and winked at her as Kristin returned.

“Jen, go ahead and put that on for us.”

Jen did so.

“Jen, this is now your penis.”

They both looked up at me with confusion.

“Any time you have this on, you will receive the same feelings and sensations you would if you had a real dick. You will know what it feels like to touch one, to get a hand job, a blowjob, footjob, whatever. When you’re inside Kristin, you will feel the sensation. When the dildo cums, you will cum. Let’s give it a try, shall we? Why don’t you tell her what you want, dear?”

Jen pondered on her answer for a second. She looked down at her excited wife.

“Kristin.” She said with authority.

“Blow me. Now.”

Kristin immediately fell to her knees and engulfed the dildo in her mouth. Jen gasped in pleasure.

“Holy fuck.” She grunted as her wife started moving her head back and forth.

“How does that feel?” I asked her.

“Fucking amazing!” She grunted.

Kristin started going faster and Jen couldn’t take much more. After about a minute, Jen came into my sister’s mouth. Kristin held the dildo in her mouth, swallowing every drop of the synthetic jizz. With a big gulp, she swallowed every drop. Jen fell back in her chair, covered in sweat and breathing heavily. Kristin smiled and rested her head on her wife’s thigh.

“I’ve never came that fast before.” Jen said.

I laughed and put my hand on her bare shoulder.

“You’ll learn to last longer.” I told her.

I stayed there for a couple more hours, teaching Jen the ins and outs (pardon the pun) of having a dick. She took to my teaching like a natural. I sent out a few more commands. I made sure that everything that happened this morning came naturally, and they don’t remember me telling them their new roles. I left them my account information and they were to receive a two thousand dollar allowance from me every week. Jen would quit her job and focus her time on writing for herself. It’s the least I could do.

I walked to the door and put my hand on the knob. I felt a knot of guilt starting to form in my stomach. I didn’t tell them that these powers had made me practically sterile. I still haven’t found a way to remove that block in my mind that keeps me from impregnating women. I swallowed the guilt down. I can’t think of that now. I’ve been given an opportunity, and until I find a way to fix it, I’m going to take advantage of it. I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned around to see Jen, still wearing her dildo. I looked at her and smiled.

“Milo.” She said.

“I just wanted to say thanks. It really does mean a lot to the both of us that you’re willing to help us make a baby.”

I put my hand on her face. The icy guilt starting to form again.

“Hey.” I said.

“We’re family. You take care of family.”

I kissed her and walked out the door. I got into the car and sat there.

Family. There’s something I need to fix.

* * *

I walked up to the apartment door and knocked. The door opened and there stood Mike, a stain on his shorts from his first ruined orgasm of the day.

“M…Milo.” He said.

“What are you doing here?”

I entered his mind and put him at ease.

“Mike, you are no longer in love with the woman from the gas station. You no longer have uncontrollable orgasms. You will be able to pleasure yourself whenever you feel like it. You can go out any time that you like, and if you see a woman you desire, you will be able to talk them into having a one-night stand. You don’t want to end your marriage to Lisa; so one night stands will be your new normal. You will take another thousand dollars a week and add it to your allowance. You are extremely happy with your lifestyle, and you are still eternally grateful to me for taking over your spot in your family. Close the door.”

Mike did so and couldn’t remember why he opened it in the first place. He smiled wide and went to take a shower. As he washed himself up, he planned to go to the club tonight. Maybe he would find himself a hot little thing to bring home tonight.

I got in my car and drove off towards the house. That would keep the guilt down, at least for a little while.

I opened the door and was greeted by the sight of eight girls…my girls, all laying on the floor asleep. It seems that in my absence they decided to occupy their time with an orgy. I took off my clothes and lied down in the middle of them. One by one, they woke up and pulled themselves close to me. I closed my eyes and absorbed the feeling of their touch and arousal surrounding me.

It’s good to be home.

To Be Continued…