The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Milo’s Odyssey

Chapter 8: For the Ladies Part Two

Erin woke up around eight or so on Tuesday morning. She rolled over, kissed Rachel on the cheek and got out of the bed. Rachel smiled in her sleep and turned over, her small perfect breasts exposed to her lover. Erin was tempted to crawl back under the covers and show Rachel how much she loved her body, but decided against it. She put her panties on, and then slid some small athletic shorts over them. She grabbed a sports bra and covered her smallish breasts. She found an oversized tank top and put it on while pulling her hair back into a ponytail. She pulled open a drawer and pulled out a pair of white no show socks. She took one look back at Rachel and smiled. The sight of her beautiful tits would give her something to concentrate on during her morning run. She went to the kitchen and grabbed a bottle of water. Finally, she put on her socks and shoes and stretched, still fighting sleep or the lack thereof from the night before. She walked out and closed the door behind her. She breathed in deep, taking in the cool morning air. For the next hour or so, she was alone with her thoughts. Of course, these thoughts almost made her quit early. For the duration of her run, she thought about all of the plans she had in store for me today.

Meanwhile, on the other side of the house, sunlight was beginning to pour in through our bedroom window. I opened my eyes and witnessed the natural light almost make a glowing aura around Lisa. She was curled up beside me, lightly breathing but still deep asleep. As quietly as I could, I got up and went to the master bathroom. I did my business, washed my hands and took some time to observe myself in the mirror. I was looking a bit shaggy these days. My hair was getting a bit longer and I haven’t shaved in a while. I washed and shaved my face and left for the kitchen.

Sarah had already started cooking breakfast for everyone. Looks like French toast and waffles today. It really is shocking that we’re not all 400-plus pounds by now. She hasn’t made a single thing so far that wasn’t delicious.

“Morning.” I said, sitting down in a chair that used to have a matching table to go with it.

“Good morning, daddy!” Sarah replied.

She’s such a morning person. Personally, I’ve never understood morning people. When I sleep, I sleep heavy. Waking up feels like coming back from another planet. My thoughts were interrupted by Sarah sticking her finger in my face. It was wet from about the middle of it down to the end.

“Taste this for me?” She asked.

I obliged and put her finger in my mouth, expecting to taste some waffle batter or syrup. What I had actually tasted was the juice from her pussy. I looked at her and sucked her finger dry. She smiled down at me.

“I know it’s Erin’s day.” She said lustfully.

“I just wanted to give you a little sneak peak of tomorrow.”

I smiled and reached my hand up to cup her luscious breasts, but she slapped it away.

“Ah ah ah.” She wiggled her finger at me.

“Not until tomorrow. That is, if I let you.”

She smiled and turned back to the stove. She swayed her perfect little ass back and forth as she walked. She turned her head, smiled, winked at me and went back to cooking. I smiled back at her, still savoring the taste of her young pussy on my tongue. I think my girls may be enjoying being in control a bit too much.

We heard the front door open and Erin stepped through. Her face was red and she was covered from head to toe in sweat. She walked into the kitchen and said her hellos. She grabbed a bottle of water from the fridge and put it to her forehead. Sarah went over to her and kissed her.

“Looks like you pushed yourself pretty hard today.” I said.

Erin took the bottle off of her forehead and smiled at me.

“New personal record.” She said proudly.

“I’m very proud of you.”

I saw Erin’s face grow an even darker red. She smiled and looked at me affectionately.

“Are you gonna have some breakfast?” Sarah asked her.

“Keep it warm for me, please.” She replied, smiling at the sexy cook.

“I don’t want to do anything until I’ve had a nice, warm bath.”

Erin took a sip of her water and headed towards her room. She got to the kitchen door and stopped. She turned around and looked at me. She cleared her throat loudly to get my attention.

“Oh, right.” I said as I stood up.

She smiled and watched me approach. She stuck her hand out and grabbed my dick and led me out the door like she was walking a dog. Sarah chuckled as she watched us walk up the stairs to Erin’s bedroom.

* * *

Erin had taken the bedroom at the end of the hallway. As we walked down the hall, I could see my girls all shacked up together in different rooms. Kimiko had rolled over in her bed where Sarah had previously laid and was laying against her pillow, inhaling and taking in her lover’s scent. Her fingers furiously rubbing against her clit. In the next room, Beth and June were still asleep. Beth was on top of June, her face resting gently beside June’s pussy. Alice had snuck into their room at some point. She was asleep in a chair near the bed. Her fingers were still resting on her pussy. We passed by the master bedroom. Lisa was still asleep with a small smile on her face. Her beautiful breasts were sticking out from under the covers.

Erin opened the door to her room, walked to the bed, sighed deeply and turned around. I smiled at her and leaned against the doorframe. She smiled back and pointed at the ground.

“Shoes.” She said, sticking out her left foot.

I quickly knelt down and untied her running shoe. Then the other. She stretched and flexed her toes.

“Shirt.” She commanded.

I jumped up and pulled the sweaty, oversized tank top and dropped it on the floor.

“Shorts.”

I put my hands on her waist and hooked my thumbs in the band of her shorts. I slowly pulled down, exposing her white panties. The sweat from her run had made the front of her panties almost transparent.

She put her hand on the side of my face and motioned me upwards. I stood up and she pulled me in for a kiss. She stuck her tongue in my mouth as far as it would go. We held that position for about thirty seconds until she broke it off, putting her hand on my chin and pushing me back. Her nipples were getting hard through her white, sweat soaked bra.

“Bra.” She said through aroused pants.

I gripped the sides of her sports bra and pulled it up. Erin put her arms in the air. I could see the moisture that had formed in her armpits. I threw the bra behind me. There were goose bumps on her B cup breasts.

“Panties.”

I knelt down again and pulled her panties down. Her blonde pubic hair was wet with a mixture of sweat and arousal.

Erin smiled and sat down on the bed.

“You know.” She said, sticking one sock enclosed foot near my face.

“I don’t think my feet get any smellier than they do after a run. Take off my socks and have a sniff.”

I pulled her foot close, gently bit the top of her sock and pulled it off. Erin smiled and flexed her bare toes. I stuck my nose in between them and inhaled deeply. The smell was intoxicating. I grabbed her other foot, peeling off her sock. I brought it next to her other foot and continued taking in her scent. Erin giggled and scrunched her toes into my nose.

“Bath time.” She said as she took her pointed foot and ran it down my chest. I could feel the sweat leaving a small trail on my upper body. My lust and arousal was already starting to burn in me. My erection could put a hole in concrete. Erin was fantastic at teasing.

I got off of my knees and began to walk to the bathroom. Erin cocked her head and gave me a devious smile.

“Um, excuse me?” She said.

I turned around and looked back at her.

“Where are you going?”

She pointed her finger down in front of her. I knelt back down in my place as she ran her cute little toes across the length of my dick. My cock twitched at her touch. Erin leaned down and put her lips as close as she could to mine without touching them.

“I said…I wanted a bath.” She whispered.

My breath was getting heavier with each word she said. She leaned back and put her foot to my face.

“Now, be a good boy and give me my bath. If you do a good job, I might let you get off.

I didn’t waste any time. I grabbed her foot and licked it from heel to toe. The mixture of her natural scent and the salty sweatiness on her foot almost made me cum immediately. Erin was letting out little satisfied moans and giggles as she watched me clean her with my tongue. I put her toes in my mouth one by one and sucked them clean. I grabbed her other foot and repeated the process. When I finished, she scooted back on the bed and laid on her stomach.

“Mmmm, that’s a good start.” She said.

I got on the bed and hovered over her, working my way up her toned calves and smooth upper thighs. Erin sighed deeply like she was receiving a professional massage at a spa. I cupped the thick, meaty cheeks of her ass and squeezed hard. After cleaning each cheek, I spread them apart and licked around her asshole. She gasped as if she was expecting me to skip her puckered hole. I moved up to her back, making sure that I licked every drop of sweat off of her. Erin grabbed her hair and bunched it up in her hands so I could lick her neck clean.

Erin turned over and began rubbing my leg. There was something about her touch in that moment that made me want to forget the promise I made and fuck her hard. I kept my composure and started on her front side. I kissed her face all over and reached her lips. I went in for a kiss but she stopped me.

“Not til you’re done.” She whispered.

I moved down her neck and licked my way to her left shoulder. I licked down her arm and took my time sucking each finger individually. As I came back up, I raised her arm up and licked her armpit. Erin laughed with a hidden arousal as I lapped up her sweat. I repeated the process on her other arm and moved down to her sternum. I shifted towards her exquisite little breast, licking the areola. Her nipple was hard enough to cut glass. I put her tit in my mouth and sucked hard. Erin moaned in pleasure and put her hand on my head. I made my way back over and ran my tongue around the bottom of her right breast. I continued my way down and licked around her belly button. Erin ran her fingers through my hair as I licked her hips and made my way down to her soaking wet pussy. I ran my tongue around the outside of her lips.

“Ooh, fuck.” She whimpered.

I laid my tongue flat against her clit and licked upwards, causing her to shudder. I lapped harder as she started convulsing.

“Faster, fuck!”

I obliged and moved my tongue faster than I ever have. I started pushing heavy arousal through her, moving her orgasm ever closer. Erin’s screams started to get louder.

“Don’t fucking stop!”

Erin arched her back and gripped the bed sheets as her first orgasm rocked through her body. She held her breath, letting small squeaks escape. She finally released and tried desperately to catch her breath. She ran her hands up and down her chest, soaking in the sensation. I sat back on my heels. My dick was throbbing, impatiently hoping that I would receive some release soon.

“Holy shit.” She said through heavy breaths.

“There’s nothing like an orgasm right after a workout.”

I chuckled a bit. I wouldn’t know. She looked down at me and smiled as she patted the bed with her hand. I got up and laid down beside her. She rolled over and looked at me.

“I think.” She said as she licked her hand and grabbed my rock hard cock.

“You deserve a reward for being such a good boy.”

She slowly started moving her hand up and down on my dick.

“I’ve been thinking.” She whispered in my ear.

“I had never had an orgasm like that before I met you.”

She moved her hand a little faster. I was already getting close.

“There’s just something about you that makes me hornier than I’ve ever been. I can’t quite put my finger on it. It’s like, when I first saw you, I knew I wanted to be yours. I’ve never felt that way about anyone.”

I was about to lose it. Her hand was moving faster now. She could see the anticipation growing in me.

“Before you, I would have NEVER slept with another woman. But now, I’m in love with seven other girls. Seven! How is that even possible?”

I swallowed hard.

“I used to want to become a personal trainer for someone famous. Maybe an actor or some rich person would hire me to get them into shape. But now, I swear all I want to do is fuck. I want to lick and be licked by every woman in this house. I want your cock in every hole I have. Would you like that, Milo? Do you want to stick this rock hard cock into my wet pussy right now?”

pant “Yes, ma’am.” pant

Erin chuckled. She could tell I was getting close. She stopped and put her thumb on the underside of the head of my dick and began to rub.

“You would love to have me on my knees, screaming your name while you pumped this big rod in and out of me, wouldn’t you?”

Fuck Yes, ma’am. Please let me fuck you!”

“How about if I was facing you, taking all of your cock in my mouth? Would you like that?”

“Holy shit, yes! Please, ma’am!”

Erin smiled mischievously.

“First things first.”

She rolled her thumb faster and I couldn’t take it anymore. Right before I came, Erin quickly moved her hand away and I couldn’t stop it. My jizz spurted out and splashed all over my stomach and chest. I laid there desperately trying to catch my breath. There’s really no such thing as a bad orgasm, but that one left me unsatisfied.

“Oh goodness.” Erin said coyly.

“Look at the mess you made. We will have to clean that up.”

Erin sat up on her knees and proceeded to lick my stomach and chest clean. She grabbed me by chin and came in for a kiss. I opened my mouth to reciprocate and she spit all of the cum she just licked up into my mouth. She smiled as a small line of jizz dangled in between our lips. She scooped it up with two fingers and stuck them in her mouth, slurping up the remains of my seed.

“Mmmm.” She said, licking her lips clean.

“Now be a good boy and swallow.”

I held my cum in my mouth, thinking about how I may have let my girls have too much authority. I should’ve spit it all out and showed her who’s boss. But I didn’t. I swallowed every drop of it. I smiled at Erin and showed her my mouth was empty.

“Good boy.” She said, smiling at me with that mischievous grin.

“You know, that wasn’t really your reward.”

I raised an eyebrow.

“Let me give you what you deserve.”

Erin kissed me again hard, our semen-soaked tongues dancing together. She kissed her way down my neck and chest then made small circles with her tongue on my stomach. She reached my cock and licked it from base to tip. I let out a small moan as I felt my erection growing again. She took me in her mouth and slowly bobbed her head up and down. It didn’t take long for me to be fully erect. She took me out of her mouth and lifted her leg to get on top of me. She lined her perfect pussy up with the base of my dick and began to grind up and down. I could feel her juices dripping down my unit.

“Say please.” She said with a devilish grin.

“P-please.” I whimpered.

Erin grabbed my cock and guided it into her sopping wet pussy. She started out slow, gently moving herself up and down as she moaned in pleasure. I felt her flexing and gripping her kegel muscles, tightening her grip on me. Erin grabbed my wrists and moved my hands up to her tiny breasts. I pinched her nipples hard and Erin gasped, enjoying the pain. She sped up her motions and leaned down. We kissed again as she grunted and moaned into my mouth. She grabbed my wrists again and pulled my arms above my head, holding them there for leverage. Erin started bucking hard on my erection. Her screams bounced off of the walls as she gripped her pussy muscles hard around my dick. I was already at my limit. I mentally sped up her orgasm and she started going faster. We finally orgasmed together.

“Oh god. Oh fuck.” Erin gasped as she put her forehead to my chest, trying to catch her breath.

She let go of my wrists and I put my arms around her. She put her hands on my chest and moved them down to my sides. Before I knew it, she was asleep, softly breathing into my chest. I moved her head so her ear was near my heart. Soon enough, I joined her in a much-deserved rest.

* * *

We woke up sometime in the late afternoon. Erin was still laying on top of me, a small drop of saliva dripped from her lips. I brushed the hair out of her face and kissed her temple lightly. She smiled in her sleep and shifted her weight. Her inner thigh rubbed against my cock, sending a shiver down my spine. I had an idea. I pushed Erin’s brain to stay asleep. I sent her a dream of us having sex. Her small nipples began to harden as she moaned lightly. I moved my hand down and massaged her plump ass. I used my other hand to position her head up. I lowered my head and kissed her on the lips. I stuck my tongue in her mouth and ran it against her limp tongue. At first, she didn’t respond, but almost on instinct her tongue met mine. I rolled her over onto the bed. Her body laid limp as I moved my hands down her bare chest. I moved one hand down, feeling the moisture that was forming in her pussy. I put her breast in my mouth and started to suck her nipple. Erin let out an open-mouthed moan. I stuck a finger inside of her. She was ready. I got on my knees and rested her limp legs on my shoulders. I slid my erection in her, Erin let out a small gasp. As I pumped in and out of her, I reinforced her dream. In her mind, everyone in the house was servicing her at the same time.

“Ah, ah, ah.” Was all that Erin could muster.

I sped up my movements as I grabbed Erin’s foot and licked it from heel to toe. I grabbed her by the hips and swung her around, pulling her ass up in the air and her face into the pillows. I hit her again with a pulse of pleasure. She started grunting louder and louder as I moved in and out of her. I could feel my orgasm growing, but I wasn’t done. I pulled out of her dripping wet pussy and stuck my member deep into her asshole. Erin grunted for a second, then continued with her sleepy moans. I was only in her ass for maybe three minutes, but I couldn’t take it anymore. I sent a signal that we all shared a collective orgasm in her dream as I finished inside of her. I held her in place as my jizz filled the insides of her anal cavity. I finally pulled out and Erin’s body crumbled onto the bed. She was gasping for air, still dreaming of a collective climax shared by all of us.

I positioned myself beside Erin and slowly pulled her out of her dream. She opened her eyes and looked at me. She smiled at stretched deeply.

“Mmmmm hi there.” She said.

“Hi.” I replied, running my fingers through her hair.

“I just had the best dream. We were all piled up together doing some pretty naughty things.”

I smiled at her.

“Sounds like a great dream to me.”

Erin pulled herself in close and nuzzled her head into my shoulder.

“Oh it was. Maybe we can make it a reality soon.”

I kissed her on the top of her head.

“Maybe. I think for now, I just need a shower.”

Erin ran a finger down my chest.

“Me too. My day isn’t over yet, though. How about you follow me into the bathroom and draw me a nice, hot bath?”

I smiled and sat up.

“Yes, ma’am.”

We got out of bed and headed for the bathroom. We took our time. I cleaned and washed every square inch of Erin’s fit little body. Eventually, she invited me in and did the same for me. Afterwards, we went back to her room and fucked for the rest of the night. The next morning, I woke up and Erin was gone. She was already out on her daily run. I sat up and noticed a letter sitting on the end table next to the bed. I picked it up and began reading it:

Milo,

I woke up early and decided to write this before I went out. I know you were a little…distracted when I asked you last night, but it has been on my mind lately. How did I go from a personal trainer to part of this family? Why did I suddenly become ok with sharing you and myself with all of these other women? Why am I so willing to do things with you and them that I would have never done before I met you?

But you know what I realized? It doesn’t matter. What matters is that I’m happy. Hell, I’m happier than I’ve ever been. Not only am I in love with you, I’m in love with seven beautiful women. And the craziest part is, I know that you all are in love with me too. It’s like…I can feel it.

The point is, I look at where I was and where I am now…and I wouldn’t go back for anything in the world. I love you, Milo.

Erin

P.S: Sarah and Kimiko told me what they have in store for you today. I’ll be thinking about it and pleasuring myself to it all day today.

I smiled and folded the letter up neatly. I walked to my room, observing how my girls decided to spend last night. I opened the door to my room and found Beth and June in my bed. June was still asleep. Beth however, was at June’s feet. She was alternating between sniffing and licking them. She saw me and smiled, then went back to worshipping her unconscious partner. I smiled back as I went to my dresser. I opened up the top drawer and looked at the collection of souvenirs I had acquired over the years. There were plenty of pairs of panties, bras, stockings and socks, among other little knickknacks. I rooted my hand down to the bottom and found Cheyenne’s wedding band. I made a space and put Erin’s letter under the ring, then covered them up. I still have that letter to this day. I walked over to the bed and gently ran my hand through Beth’s black and green hair. She looked up at me and winked as she ran her tongue in between June’s sexy little toes. I left her to her work and went downstairs, the smell of breakfast growing ever stronger with each step.

To Be Continued…