The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Milo’s Odyssey

Chapter Six: Settling In

I awoke the next morning to the feeling of warm, wet plastic and steel against my stiffening cock. I opened my eyes and looked over to see Beth on her knees with her perfect ass pointed in my direction. I put my hand on her calf and pulled her closer until finally she was on top of me. I studied the immaculate pussy sitting before me. A small trickle ran down her leg. She shuddered as I ran my tongue up her leg to catch her wetness. I brought my lips to hers and took her sweet tasting cunt into my mouth. Beth moaned around my dick causing me to moan in return. She ran her tongue around the base of the head. It wasn’t long before we both exploded in an orgasm, both of us tasting the spoils of our labor. Beth relaxed and laid down on top of me, keeping my deflating dick in her mouth. I brought my hands up and gently rubbed and massaged her cute little behind. Without removing herself from on top of me, she turned herself around and let me wrap her up in my arms. We shared a passionate kiss, tasting ourselves on each other’s tongues.

“Good morning.” I said, breaking off our kiss.

Beth smiled at me, slowly kissing her way down to my chest.

“Good morning, Milo.”

I ran my fingers through her black and green hair and looked over to the other side of the bed. Rachel was still asleep, breathing gently with her bare back to us. She came into town a few hours after I found the house last night. I introduced her to her new family and they got along immediately. We established her role in the house: she was another of my right hand girls. She had seniority over Beth, but they loved each other just as much as they loved me. Beth was in charge of her mother and sister, but Rachel was in charge of Beth. And of course, I ruled over them all. Rachel was already essential in teaching the ladies what I like and what I expect out of them in and out of bed. She subconsciously took Sarah under her wing, spending most of the day yesterday teaching her the ins and outs of sex. I allowed Sarah to have sex with Rachel, but I still haven’t sealed the deal with her. I kissed the top of Beth’s head.

“Why don’t we give Rachel the same wake up call?” I told her.

I could feel Beth’s lips curl into a mischievous smile on my chest.

* * *

When Rachel first showed up yesterday, I took her into one of the many bedrooms in this massive house and we had our own personal reunion. We spent the first few minutes greeting each other like a proper couple. We hugged and kissed, we held each other. Eventually we fucked and it was like we never spent time away from each other. When we came out, we witnessed Lisa eating Beth’s pussy while Sarah watched and fingered herself. Rachel and I looked at each other and smirked. We had the same idea. Thankfully, we hadn’t put our clothes back on yet.

Rachel sauntered over to Sarah and sat beside her: getting as close as she possibly could. Sarah jumped and giggled when she felt her new teacher sit down next to her. Rachel grabbed her student’s hand from her pussy and brought it up to her mouth. She sucked all of the warm, delicious juices off of her fingers and moved her own hand down to Sarah’s clean-shaven snatch. They embraced in a passionate kiss as Rachel inserted two fingers deep inside Sarah’s virgin cunt. Sarah gasped hard and rested her hands softly on the sides of Rachel’s face. They never took their eyes off of each other.

I moved over to Beth and Lisa and knelt down behind my sex toy. I moved my dick up and down Lisa’s ass crack. She got the hint and pushed her behind out like a dog in heat. I penetrated her wet lips and pushed in as far as I could go. For a woman over forty, Lisa’s pussy was as wet and as tight as ever. She moaned into Beth’s pussy and she tilted her head back in response. Beth draped her legs over her mother’s shoulders. I leaned down and grabbed one of her ankles. I brought her perfect foot to my face and began licking her sole. Beth arched her back and began playing with her nipple rings. Lisa moved her hands up and helped her daughter, gently massaging the underside of her tiny breasts.

I sped up my motion and everyone took the hint. Lisa started licking faster as I watched Rachel’s fingers pistoning faster in and out of Sarah’s sweet little pussy. I sent out a command for everyone to cum when I do. It wasn’t long before we were all at our breaking points. All four of the girls were screaming in ecstasy. I finally gave the release and gave one final thrust inside of Lisa. It almost felt like time stood still as we all orgasmed in unison. Lisa pushed back hard into my dick as I shot my seed deep into her insides. Beth’s legs were shaking as she moved her hands down to the floor, desperately trying to find something hold onto to brace herself. Rachel and Sarah practically screamed in each other’s faces, finally embracing in a passionate kiss. I fell back onto the hardwood floor. The cold of the wood felt good on my back. I closed my eyes and tried to catch my breath. I felt my girls, my perfect little family approach me. Lisa stayed in between my legs and rested her head on my hip, taking my softening dick into her mouth to clean it off. Beth and Sarah found their way to my sides. They nuzzled themselves under my arms and rested their heads on my chest, rubbing their hands up and down the length of it. Rachel sat down above me with her thighs at my head. I lifted my head up and she shifted so I could rest it in her lap. She smiled and began running her fingers through my hair.

We stayed there for a good hour or so before we arranged our sleeping positions. Beth, Rachel and myself would take Lisa’s king sized bed tonight, while Lisa and Sarah will share Sarah’s queen size. However, Lisa was only allowed to sleep at her daughter’s feet, just in case Sarah had an inkling to have her mother worship them in the middle of the night. And that’s exactly what she did, too. They all now shared my fetishes and interests. It wasn’t long after we went to bed that we heard Sarah moaning and whimpering as she masturbated while her mother sucked on her perfectly manicured toes.

Beth, Rachel and myself settled into the massive bed. I laid down in the middle and let both of them cuddle up next to me on either side. We stayed up for a little bit longer so we could talk and get to know each other better. It was mostly Beth talking, as Rachel and I had already spent so much time together. We eventually fell asleep, me with my arms around them and them holding hands while they rested them on my stomach.

* * *

After the three of us had our first orgasm of the day, we got up and headed towards the kitchen. The Summers’ kitchen was massive. It was filled with all of the latest appliances and more food than we could eat in a week. The counter tops were all a salt and pepper colored marble with solid black and silver steel cookware and appliances. In the corner of the room sat a small table. The smell of crackling bacon filled the air as we approached the entrance.

Sarah had been the family cook since she was a freshman. She found that cooking relaxed her, and since she was so good at it, the rest of her family let her take charge in the kitchen. As we came in, she was standing at the stove wearing nothing but a lacy purple thong. She had already prepared scrambled eggs and French toast and was finishing off the feast with plenty of bacon. I felt bad that she cooked bacon with nothing to protect her from the grease that tends to bubble and pop in your direction every time you decide to cook it, but she will survive.

I walked up behind my sexy little cook and groped her thick ass cheek. She smiled and closed her eyes.

“Good morning, daddy.” She said.

“Are you hungry?”

“Starving.” I said, running my finger up her crack.

She giggled and pointed her spatula at the corner of the room. I patted her ass one more time and took my seat at the head of the table. Rachel and Beth were already seated. They were both running a foot up and down the other’s leg. As I watched these two smile and flirt with each other, I felt the wet warmth of someone’s tongue licking the length of my cock. I looked under the table and witnessed Lisa on her hands and knees, naked as the day she was born worshipping my member. Her beautiful mature breasts were jiggling with each motion. Sarah out a plate full of food in front of me as her mother put the head of my dick in her mouth.

We all talked and got to know each other better as we ate our breakfast. When Lisa had finished me off, she moved over to Rachel and began to eat her pussy; causing Rachel to moan and giggle as she talked. Beth decided she wanted to have a little fun, so she stretched out her foot and rubbed the top of it against her mother’s swollen clit. We could all feel Lisa grinding back and forth against the green and black painted toes on her snatch.

We moved to the den, leaving our dirty dishes for later. We all cuddled up together on the couch and made the most of our day. We talked, we laughed, and we played sexy games together. The more I learned about my girls, the more I fell in love with them. It was around 12:30 or so when Sarah’s phone began to ring. She excused herself and ran to her bedroom to grab it. After about a minute or so, Sarah walked back into the den, her eyes glued to her phone.

“Um…daddy?” She said sheepishly.

“What’s wrong?” I asked, standing up to meet her.

“I wasn’t at school today, so my friend Kimiko wants to bring my homework to me. Is that ok?”

I couldn’t help but smile at her. It was adorable how she needed permission for such a minuscule thing. I put my arms around her and looked her in the eyes.

“Well, that depends.” I said, running my fingers through her blonde hair.

“What does this Kimiko look like?”

Sarah pulled up her photo gallery and scrolled down for a second. She turned her phone to me and I took it in my hands. Before me was a picture of Kimiko and Sarah at the beach, posing in bikinis. She was shorter, maybe five foot one, short black hair, mesmerizing brown eyes and perfect teeth. She was thin but fit. She had perfect legs and the cutest little feet with French tipped toes that matched Sarah’s. Her stomach showed the slightest hint of muscles that led up to her perky breasts. They were somewhere between a B and a C cup. Her nipples were barely poking through her bikini top. Needless to say, she would make a wonderful addition to my new family.

“Well.” I said, still looking at the picture.

“She certainly is gorgeous. Let me ask you something, Sarah dear.”

She looked at me, eager to answer whatever question I may present her.

“Did you two have gym together?”

She nodded yes.

“So you’ve showered together?”

She blushed and nodded yes again.

“Have you ever taken a peek, you know, downstairs?”

She looked down, almost embarrassed of her answer. She gently whispered, “Yes.” She was still blushing.

I smiled and lifted her head to meet my eye line.

“Did you like what you saw?”

She tried to look away but I put my hand on her chin and directed her gaze to me. What she didn’t know was that I had been putting thoughts in her head ever since she showed me the picture. I implanted thoughts of lust and desire towards her friend. She would never even entertain the thought of being with another woman, but now, she’s just as much in love with Kimiko as she is me. I placed a memory in her mind of seeing Kimiko in the shower and stealing glances whenever she could. She mostly focused on her beautiful pussy and sexy little feet. I planted that she went home that day and masturbated while fantasizing about licking Kimiko from her tits to her landing strip shaved pussy down to her soles.

Sarah was breathing harder now as her nipples hardened. Her eyes began to water a little.

“Yes, daddy. I liked it very much.”

I smiled and moved my hand to her cheek. I had originally planned to take my time with Sarah. I wanted to mess with her, honestly. I was going to tease her, make her believe that we were going to finally have sex, then turn her down at the last second. I wanted to drive her crazy with lust. Maybe even let her take her mother’s place as fuck toy eventually. But, like I said before, my plans never go the way I want them to. Oh, well. Looks like Lisa will have to stay in her place for a bit longer.

“Tell you what.” I said.

“Kimiko can come over under one condition.”

Sarah looked at me with eager eyes.

“She can come over if you confess your feelings to her when she gets here.”

Sarah started to process my proposal and became nervous. She doesn’t want to risk losing her best friend, but she doesn’t want to let her daddy down. I could see her struggling with her decision.

“I’ll sweeten the deal.” I said, breaking her concentration.

“You confess your love for her, and I’ll take your virginity tonight. Kimiko can join us too if she wants.”

Her mood almost changed immediately. It seems she has made up her mind. I removed any doubt or fear she had and replaced it with excitement and anticipation. She threw her arms around my neck.

“Do you really mean it?” She whimpered.

“Of course.” I replied.

“What if she says no?” She asked me.

“Trust me.” I smiled.

“She won’t.”

She began to laugh through her tears.

“Yes, daddy! Thank you so much!”

I returned her hug then took her by the shoulders and spun her around. I pointed at the three ladies behind her. Beth, Rachel and Lisa were all huddled together, holding each other and listening to our conversation.

“Ladies.” I said, rubbing Sarah’s chest.

“In just a few short hours, our youngest is going to lose her virginity.”

All three of them began to exclaim and congratulate Sarah.

“Now.” I said.

“I need the three of you to get her ready. Give her plenty of advice and tips. Rachel, I want you to dress her appropriately. You know what I like. I want you all to tell her about your first time. She needs to know what to expect. Make sure she is properly shaven and her hair is set perfectly. This is a very important day for all of us, so I expect the best. Do you all understand?”

“Yes, Milo.” Beth and Rachel replied.

“Yes, sir.” Lisa answered.

Sarah walked over to her sisters and embraced them all in a group hug. They all laughed and shared excitedly their ideas of how they wanted to do her hair and what she would wear. I sat down on the couch and watched as my girls shared in this wonderful announcement. Kimiko would be here in about two and a half hours. Little did she know that when she arrives, her life would change dramatically. She would show up doing a good deed for a friend. Kimiko’s life would never be the same after today.

* * *

Time had passed, and Kimiko will be here any minute now. I had moved to the TV room, waiting patiently for my girls to properly prepare Sarah for the evening. I was tempted to not put any clothes on. Just throw Kimiko to the wolves and let her try to figure out what’s going on. Ultimately, I decided against it. I figured it would be more fun to lay low and see what happens. Of course, I have control of the situation. I know how it’s going to end, it’s just fun to see someone struggle with their thoughts. I love the look that they give when their brain is being rewritten. At first, they’re a little surprised by whatever I’ve just said, and then their eyes start to dart back and forth, like they’re feeling someone invade their brain. Then, finally acceptance. The calm washes over them and they’re a new person. After the first initial change, it’s pretty easy to get them to do pretty much anything. They become much more pliable; easier to mold and shift into what I want them to be.

“She’s ready, sir!” I heard exclaimed from behind me. I turned around and saw my girls making a flying-v type formation. They were all smiling as they split down the middle and revealed the youngest. Sarah was dressed like she was about to go on a fancy date. She had on a short black dress that cut fairly low in the middle. It was pretty clear she wasn’t wearing a bra. She had a long necklace that rested in her cleavage. She had a lacy black thong on underneath. She had just the slightest bit of makeup on; just enough to make her eyes and cheeks glow. Her hair had been curled to make it look shorter. She had sheer thigh high stockings on that were accompanied by open toed heels.

I stood up and approached her. She was blushing slightly, hoping that I would approve. I took her hand and spun her around to get a look at her ass.

“Sarah, love.” I said as I spun her back in my direction.

“You look good enough to eat.”

Sarah smiled with pride and gripped my hand.

“Thanks, daddy. I’m glad you like it. I hope Kimiko feels the same way.”

I pulled her close and put my hands on her stomach.

“Trust me.” I said.

“She will.”

Sarah put her arms around my neck and brought her head to rest on my shoulder. I carefully wrapped my arms around her as to not mess up her outfit. I looked back at the rest of my girls. Lisa was tearing up, filled with pride and joy that her daughter was going to lose her virginity to me. Beth and Rachel were holding hands. Beth’s head was resting on Rachel’s shoulder. Both of them were smiling from ear to ear. This was the first real family moment we all shared together. Our moment was only broken up by the sound of the doorbell.

* * *

I told Rachel, Beth and Lisa to make themselves scarce for the rest of the night. They all scurried off to the same room. I can guess what they’ll be up to this evening. Sarah looked at me nervously. I put my hand on her shoulder again and looked her in the eyes. I started filling her mind with peace and confidence. Her expression changed as her mouth slowly crept into a smile. I sent a net throughout the whole house that my girls could see me but wouldn’t draw attention to anything I did. As for Kimiko, she wouldn’t see me until I wanted her to and anything that happened to her was completely natural and happens every time she’s over at Sarah’s.

I had my hand on Sarah’s thick ass as she opened the door. Kimiko stood there smiling, holding her friend’s homework assignments. She was wearing a blue curved hem dress with the silhouette of white doves in flight on the bottom. She had on a pair of semi-worn black ballet flats.

“Hey, girl!” Kimiko said as she stepped into the house. She looked Sarah up and down and furrowed her eyebrows.

“Why are you dressed so nice?”

Sarah closed the door behind her friend.

“No reason.” She replied.

“I just felt like looking nice.”

I made my way around Kimiko and observed her from behind. It was hard to make out her figure with the dress she had on, so I grabbed it by the edges and pushed it tight against her. Her ass was small, but it fit the rest of her perfectly. Kimiko didn’t flinch.

“Thanks for bringing this by for me.” Sarah said.

“Wanna follow me up to my room?”

“Sure.”

I let go of the little Asian’s dress and followed behind the girls. We made our way up the stairs and into Sarah’s room. I closed the door behind us. I started to hover around the girls as they sat down on the queen-sized bed. I put my hand on the back of Kimono’s head and stroked her hair. She jumped a bit at the feeling of my hand, and then settled back, almost as if she forgot about it.

Sarah started to fidget a little. She turned at looked at her friend with a nervous excitement.

“Kim.” She said sheepishly.

“Can I ask you something?”

“Of course!” She replied. I knelt down and removed Kimiko’s shoes. I sent a command for her to scoot farther back on the bed. She complied. Her cute little feet were dangling off the bed. I gently massaged her soles. She let out a relaxed sigh.

“What’s up?” She asked.

Sarah inched closer to Kimiko. Their hands were almost touching. I turned my attention to Sarah and removed her heels. She flexed and stretched her nylon wrapped toes, feeling the relief of not wearing shoes anymore.

“Have you ever, I don’t know, had feelings for someone, but you were afraid to tell them?”

Sarah was looking at the floor when she asked. I put my hands on Kimiko’s waist and pulled her off the bed. I lifted her arms above her head and pulled off her dress. Her bra and panties were blue, matching her dress. I ran my hand across her smooth stomach. I started pushing feelings of sexual arousal in the room. I could feel the chill bumps forming on Kimiko’s stomach.

“Well, yeah.” Kimiko said. I ordered Sarah to stand up and remove her dress.

“You remember when I had that huge crush on Mark and never told him?”

I unhooked her bra and let it fall to the floor. I turned Kimiko around to take a look as she continued her conversation. Her breasts were perfectly round with pink, puffy nipples that were in perfect contrast to her darker skin. I cupped them both in my hands and squeezed gently. Kimiko let out a shuddered gasp as I rolled her nipples between my fingers. I looked over at Sarah, now only wearing her thigh highs, thong and necklace. She was sitting back down and leaning forward, studying her friend’s shapely ass. Her mouth was open, as if she was lost in it. She moved her hand up and wiped the incoming drool from the corner of her lip.

I grabbed the sides of her panties and pulled them down. Sarah let out a staggered gasp, admiring her good friend’s newly exposed ass cheeks. I knelt down and examined her pussy. Her bush was neatly trimmed and was starting to glisten with arousal. I took my fingers and spread her lips apart, revealing her soft, pink insides. Kimiko tried to hide her moan as I moved my fingers back and forth. I instructed Sarah to follow suit and remove her panties. She quickly stood up and almost ripped them off. She sat back down and squeezed her legs together, trying to hide the moisture that was quickly gathering in her pubic region.

“So.” Kimiko panted as I turned her back around to face her friend.

“Who is it? Whom are you crushing on?”

Sarah hung her head, trying to hide the fact that she was blushing. The moment of truth had arrived, and she still wasn’t sure on how to answer. She trusted my instructions, and me but it didn’t change the fact that she was about to express something that she never had before: a deep, romantic love for someone of the same sex. Kimiko sat down close enough to her that their knees were touching. She cocked her head in wonder, curious as to why Sarah was being so bashful. They had been friends for so long. This wasn’t the first time that they had a conversation like this. At this moment, I started projecting thoughts of the two of them having sex into Kimiko’s mind. I showed her visions of them embracing each other in a passionate kiss. I sent thoughts to her brain of her eating out her friend and teammate. Of them scissoring. Of Sarah bringing her foot to her mouth and licking every square inch of it.

I could see the doubt and fear start to form in Kimiko’s face. She almost got up to leave, but I entered her brain once more, replacing every crush or romantic feeling she’s ever had with thoughts of her and Sarah embracing in sweet intimacy. I created memories in her mind of spending the night or going on school trips and sharing a room with Sarah. She would wait until she fell asleep, creep to the edge of the bed, pull the covers up and sneak little sniffs and licks of her friend’s perfect little feet. She would masturbate while savoring the sweet flavor of Sarah’s soles. Thankfully, she never got caught. She was always too nervous to tell Sarah how she really felt, but she always secretly hoped that when Sarah would confess her feelings for someone, she would say her name.

Kimiko finally accepted all of these new thoughts and memories and put her hand on Sarah’s stockinged thigh. Both girls were breathing heavy, their arousal almost overtaking them. I sat behind Sarah and unhooked her necklace. It bounced off the side of the mattress and hit the floor with a loud clatter. Neither girl flinched. I started massaging Sarah’s shoulders. The combined touch of the girl she was madly in love with and her daddy, the one who owns her completely was enough to send her over the edge.

“You know you can tell me anything.” Kimiko said.

Sarah lifted her head and looked her friend dead in the eye.

“It’s you, Kim.” She whispered.

“I’ve been in love with you for so long.”

I smiled and kissed Sarah on her shoulder.

“I’m proud of you, honey.” I whispered in her ear.

She giggled slightly and waited for Kim’s response. Kim stared at her with an almost blank expression. A single tear rolled down her cheek. Suddenly, she grabbed Sarah’s face and kissed her harder than she ever kissed anyone. Sarah reciprocated and wrapped her arms around her new lover and put her hand on the back of her head. I watched them as their tongues explored each other’s mouths. I ran my finger down Sarah’s bare spine and she shivered with a cold chill. They finally broke off their kiss and Sarah held Kim at arms length.

“There’s something else you need to know.” Sarah said as she looked down to the floor.

Kim pulled back, nervous as to what she was about to say.

“It’s something a lot of people consider…weird.”

Kim was intrigued now.

“What is it?” She asked.

Sarah didn’t want to look her new lover’s eyes. I put my hands on her shoulders and whispered, “It’s ok, hon. It’s nothing to be ashamed of.”

Sarah shot her head up with determination.

“I have a…a thing for feet.” She confessed.

“A thing?” Kim asked.

Sarah nodded her head and swallowed.

“Well.” She continued.

“What first attracted me to you was your feet. I loved when we would take showers after cheer practice. I would always try to get the stall next to yours so I could sneak little peeks at you. I got myself off thinking about worshipping your feet and you worshipping mine a lot. I hope that doesn’t freak you out.”

My words sound so much sexier coming out of a beautiful woman’s mouth. Kim had not taken her eyes off of Sarah, but I could see what she was thinking. She was feeling a sense euphoric relief. She was overjoyed that the one girl she’s been in love with for so long has the same kinks that she does. She kissed Sarah and smiled, moving her hand down her nylon encased leg. Sarah felt her chest tightening as Kimiko brought her leg to her lap. She gently rubbed and massaged her soles for a minute until she finally brought it to her nose and inhaled deeply. Kim let out an aroused sigh and stuck her tongue out, gently caressing the sole of her foot. Sarah moaned and grabbed her breast with one hand and moved the other down to her wet pussy.

I watched for a minute until Sarah gathered enough bravery to mimic Kim. She bent over, grabbed Kim’s ankle and laid her head in my lap, letting her friend’s small foot rest on her face before showering it with kisses. Kim moaned as she put Sarah’s big toe in her mouth. I played with Sarah’s hair with one hand and massaged her breast with the other. The sexual energy in the room was almost so thick you could cut it with a knife. They finally sat up and started kissing again, letting their hands explore each other’s bodies until they both landed at each other’s moist pussies. Kim pushed Sarah down onto my lap hard, still unaware that I was even there. She moved her tongue down her tight little body until finally reaching her wet cunt. She lapped at her like a woman dying of thirst. Sarah squirmed and fidgeted in my lap. I moved my hands back down to her tits and pinched her nipples. She squeaked out a small gasp as the first orgasm shot through her body. I lifted her up and laid her back down as I stood up. It was time to get mine.

I shot a mental command to the other girls in the house to stop what they were doing and to wait at Sarah’s bedroom door. I heard the three of them shuffle down the hallway. I opened the door slightly to meet them. All three of them were naked again; Beth and Rachel were both holding large realistic looking dildos while Lisa was sweating. She was wiping the drool from her mouth as her pussy juices ran down her leg. I smiled and told them all to wait there until I give the signal. They all nodded wrapped their arms around each other. I took off the mental block surrounding the girls and slammed the door at the same time. Sarah and Kim jumped and looked towards the door. Suddenly, they were both aware of how naked and exposed they were. Kim tried to her body, afraid of this stranger who just interrupted her moment of confession and intimacy with her new lover. She looked at Sarah with concern. Sarah was smiling at me excitedly, knowing what was about to come.

“So…there’s something I forgot to mention.” Sarah said, looking at Kim.

Kim cowered back on the bed as I stood beside Sarah. She rested her head on my hip and smiled. I put my hand on the back of her head and ran my fingers through her hair.

“This.” She said, looking up at me.

“Is my daddy.”

Kimiko knew Sarah’s dad and this wasn’t him. That could only mean that she had some sort of relationship with this man. Kim could see the look in Sarah’s eyes as she looked up at him. She looked at him with the same affection and desire that she gave her. Kim felt betrayed. Does this guy want to share Sarah with me?

“Hello, Kimiko.” I said, breaking her concentration.

“My name is Milo.”

Sarah moved back so I could sit between them. I could feel that Kimiko was getting angry on top of her confusion. I sent a mental command to her to calm down, relax and to give me her full attention. Her shoulders released their tension and she put her hands in her lap.

I went on to explain what had happened in Sarah’s life in the last two days. I explained how I came in and took over as head of her household. I stated how I was in charge of her and some others. How they were all in love with me and how we were building a family. I told her how we share everything. The whole time I’m talking, I’m sending waves of arousal towards Kimiko. I planted the memory in her mind that she has always secretly wanted to be a part of something like this. I sent a thought to her mind that she would give up everything to be a part of this. She swallowed hard as her nipples began to harden again. She never took her eyes off of mine.

“So, here’s what I want to offer you.” I put my hand on her knee. I could feel the goose bumps starting to form.

“I want you to be a part of our family. You would get to be with Sarah all the time unless I tell you otherwise. You would have to be ready to fuck anyone and everyone that asks you for it. Of course, that order is also reciprocated. No one here would be off limits. You would have 3 people in charge of you, but you would have free reign with Sarah and our sex toy. You would never have to worry about anything ever again. What do you say?”

Kimiko didn’t have to think about it. She immediately began nodding her head.

“Yes.” She said hastily.

“I want to be a part of this family. Please.”

I smiled and stood up, turning my back to the bedroom door.

“That makes me happy, Kim.”

She smiled, feeling the joy of making her new owner happy. Sarah scooted closer and put her hand on Kim’s thigh. Kim smiled at her and put her head on her shoulder. I called for the girls outside to come in. Kim looked and saw Sarah’s mom, sister and someone she didn’t know file into the room. They were all completely naked. It looked like Sarah’s mom had been thoroughly fucked recently. They all sent their greetings and explained their place in the family.

“Tonight is a special night, Kim.” I said, bringing her attention back to me.

“Our little Sarah is a virgin and we intend to correct that tonight.”

Kim looked over at her, a bit surprised that her gorgeous new lover, with her full hips and bust hasn’t went all the way with someone.

“Here’s what’s going to happen.” I said.

“I am going to take her virginity right now. These three are going to watch, as it is an important family moment. You can either watch with them, or you can join me in bringing our lovely Sarah into womanhood. Your choice.”

Kim didn’t have to think twice. She dropped to her knees and unbuckled my pants. As they fell to the floor, she grabbed my boxers and slowly pulled them down.

“Oh my.” She said as she observed my cock. She grabbed it with one hand and placed it in her mouth. She wrapped her tongue around it and slowly started to move back and forth. I immediately got hard, enjoying the sensations of her movement. I looked at Sarah. Her eyes were glued to Kim’s tight little ass as she blew me. She noticed me staring and smiled. I motioned my head down towards Kim. Sarah got off the bed and laid down underneath her friend. Kim gasped as she felt Sarah’s tongue parting her pussy lips. Kim moaned in pleasure, taking the length of my dick down her throat. She left it there until she couldn’t breathe any longer. Finally, she pulled it out with a loud gasp. She tried to catch her breath, but Sarah was making it hard for her. She was now lapping at her clit, moving her hands up to caress Kim’s cute little breasts.

I looked back at the trio observing us. They were holding each other, watching us like they were watching a baby taking its first step. I mentally sent a command to them to take advantage of the situation. Immediately, they began moving their hands towards each other’s pussies. They all positioned themselves to be able to reach each other better. Beth stood in the middle and reached both of her hands out and placed them on her lover’s pussies. Lisa and Rachel reciprocated by placing their hands on hers and kissing her neck on each side. I turned my attention back to Kimiko and Sarah. Kim had her mouth open, moaning and panting as Sarah continued eating her out. I circled around the two and knelt down. I grabbed Sarah’s ankles and put them on my shoulders. She stopped licking Kim’s pussy and breathed heavy, eagerly awaiting what was about to happen. Kim turned herself around to face me. She wanted to witness the moment as it happened. I instructed her to kneel beside me and guide my cock in. She crawled over and grabbed my unit, teasing and lightly slapping the edge of Sarah’s cunt. She looked up at me with a hungry determination.

“Are you ready?” I asked her.

“Y…yes, daddy.” She gasped.

I smiled at her and put my hand on Kim’s. Sarah winced in slight pain as I slowly inserted myself. The pain quickly passed and she gasped in pleasure. As I started rocking back and forth, I grabbed her foot and started licking. Kim followed suit and grabbed her other foot. Sarah began to moan louder and louder as the two of us licked her feet from heel to toe.

“Oh god, daddy it feels so good!” She cried. I could feel her orgasm already building. I instructed Kim to start fingering herself. I could feel my climax start to grow as well. I sped up my rhythm and leaned down so I could meet her eye line. She bit her bottom lip so she wouldn’t scream in my face. It wouldn’t have bothered me if she did. She kept her eyes focused on mine. The pain had made them water a bit, causing a single tear to flow down her flushed cheeks. With one final pump, I released us all to orgasm simultaneously. Sarah couldn’t take it any longer. She let go and screamed loudly as I rested my head on her bare shoulder. Kim put her hand on my back to keep her balance. Her nails dug deep into my back and pierced my skin. A slight bit of blood trickled down my side. The three at the door all buckled and collapsed into a pile of flesh and lust. I lifted my head and kissed Sarah passionately. We held each other there until Kim came crawling our direction. We both turned to look at her. She was covered in sweat, still gasping and trying to catch her breath. Sarah put her hand on her neck and pulled her down to our level. We embraced in a triple kiss; letting our tongues dance and explore. We broke our kiss when we felt our three witnesses surround us and caress us. We all exchanged kisses and laid down. I had Kim on one side and Sarah on the other. I put my arm around them and played with their contrasting tits. They both sighed and burrowed their heads in my shoulders.

“So.” I asked as I kissed Sarah on the forehead.

“How was it?”

She looked up me, still with tears in her eyes but smiling.

“It was amazing, daddy. Thank you so much.”

I smiled at her.

“Happy to help.” I said.

“Um…Milo?”

I turned my attention to Kimiko, who was rubbing her hand on Rachel’s thigh.

“Can I ask you something?”

“Of course, Kim. Anything.” I replied.

“Can I…can I call you daddy, too?”

I smiled at her.

“On one condition.” I said.

She looked at me with curious nervousness.

“Every morning, you have to wake one of us up with an orgasm. You will do this until I tell you to stop.”

Kim looked around and flashed a devilish smile.

“I think I can manage that…daddy.”

I pinched her nipple and caused her body to shiver. As we all lay on the floor, we talked until sleep found it’s way to us. Lisa was the first to go. She had been run ragged over the last two days. The rest of us slowly drifted away together all locked in a loving embrace. I was the last one awake. I looked at my new family and smiled. With one last push, I sent them all dreams of the six of us having sex at the same time. I could see the row of nipples all hardening together as I fell into the black nothingness of sleep.

To Be Continued…