The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Milo’s Odyssey

Chapter 5: A Family Affair

Winding Trail Road was located at the top of a large hill that overlooked my small town. The name was ironic, as it was a pretty straight shot from the top to the bottom. This small cul de sac was home to the nicest and biggest houses around. Business owners owned most of these houses, but some were vacation homes for people who like to stay here on the holidays. Could you imagine what it would be like to be so wealthy that you own a humongous home that you barely spend any time in?

I drove to the entrance of the neighborhood and put my car in park. None of the houses here were less than three stories tall. In the middle of the circle stood a four-story mansion on top of a hill. It had a long driveway that was shrouded by trees. I turned my car back on and started drive up to this palace on a hill. The driveway made a loop up to the front door with a fountain in the middle of it. The house was kept in immaculate condition. Its grass was perfectly cut and every tree and bush was trimmed neatly. The house had obviously been updated to keep up with modern times. Off to the side of the driveway stood a three-car garage. Parked outside of the garage were a brand new Lexus and a 1967 Chevelle. There were more cars in the garage, but I couldn’t tell what they were from here. I parked my old beat up Corolla next to the Lexus and turned off the engine.

As I walked up to the front door, I began going over my plan. It’s more than likely that there’s going to be some decrepit old man and his jagged wife living here. I wasn’t just going to leave them out in the cold. We’re just gonna do a simple trade: my stuff for theirs. The best part is that they will think it’s the best idea ever.

I rang the doorbell and a classical tune filled the air. I tried peeking in through a nearby window. I saw the usual front door foyer decor. Welcome mat, umbrella stand, and a coat rack. I took a closer look at the rack and saw a trench coat, a hoodie, and, is that a…cheerleaders jacket?

The door pulled open and behind it stood a man probably no older than 50. His brown hair was just beginning to gray, as it lied thick on his head. He wasn’t a bad looking man. Medium build, not too tan with a short salt and pepper beard. He looked at me with suspicion. No one ever loiters or solicits in this neighborhood. They all know better. And since I wasn’t one of his neighbors, he knew to be on guard immediately.

I had to think fast. I wasn’t expecting to see someone this young. Plus, the cheerleading jacket had me rather curious. I’ve got to stop making plans. They never seem to go how I want them to. I think from now on, I’ll just go with my gut.

“Can I help you?” The man said, leering at me.

“Hi there!” I put on my best fake smile.

“My name is Milo and I’m with the census bureau. Mind if I ask you a few questions?”

I sent a command to him telling him that this was legit and he would happy to answer all of my questions truthfully and thoroughly. The man’s face shifted into a relaxed smile.

“Sure.” He said, stepping outside and closing the door.

“What would you like to know?”

“What is your name, sir?” He didn’t seem to mind that I didn’t have anything to write down his answers.

“Mike Summers.” He replied.

“And how old are you, Mike?”

“Forty-two.”

“Excellent! And are you married, Mr. Summers?”

“Yes I am.”

“For how long?”

“Twenty-two years.”

“Uh-huh, and how old is your wife?”

“She’s forty.”

“Any children?”

“Yes, two girls.”

“And how old are they, Mr. Summers?”

“Eighteen and twenty-one.”

“Fantastic! Do they both live with you?”

“Well,” Mike looked over at the Chevelle.

“One is still a senior in high school, and the other lives in an apartment downtown.”

“Alrighty.” I said, looking through the window of the front door.

“Who is home right now?”

Mike turned back to me just as I fixed my eyes back onto him.

“We all are, actually. My oldest is here visiting right now.”

“Perfect!” I chimed at him.

“So what is everyone doing right now?”

“We were eating breakfast when you rang the doorbell.”

“In that case,” I said.

“I would love to have breakfast with you all.”

Mike raised one eyebrow and gave me that same leer he had when he first opened the door. He could tell something was off with my request. Before he could say no, I shot a command into his mind stating that this was a fine idea. His expression lightened up and he grabbed the doorknob.

“Sure! Come on in!”

Mike opened the door and let me in first. He shut the door and told me to follow him to the kitchen. It’s very possible that I might already have some additions to my new family.

* * *

The Summers house was just as beautiful on the inside as it was outside. Each floor was decorated in a tasteful post-modern style complimented by plenty of windows and even an indoor heated pool. As we made our way to the kitchen, I noticed some pictures that were hanging on the wall. There was a family portrait that was taken maybe ten years ago. Mike didn’t look much different, just less gray in his hair. His wife was stunning. She had those classic looks that you saw in old movies. His daughters were young in this picture. They looked fairly similar despite being born three years apart. Both of them had their mom’s golden blonde hair.

As we entered the kitchen, the rest of the family was almost done with their meals. When they heard Mike coming back in, they all stopped and looked up at us. Mike’s wife hadn’t really changed. Her hair was still a golden blonde shade, except for maybe a few white hairs here and there. She had an almost hourglass figure with thick thighs and an admirable bust. She was wearing a short plaid sleep shirt that showed off her gorgeously tanned legs. The youngest took after her mother. She was shorter with thick thighs and a generous breast size. Her blonde hair was set in a ponytail that rested on her back and went down just below her shoulder blades. She was wearing a white tank top with no bra. She had on pink pajama bottoms with little white hearts on them. I could see her French-tipped toes peeking out from under the cuff of her pajamas.

The oldest daughter stuck out like a sore thumb. She was skinny and pale with tattoos covering her arms and legs. Her eyes were so blue that they were almost clear. She was flatter than her mom and sister, maybe a B-cup at the most. Her blonde hair had been cut short and replaced with black hair dye with neon green highlights. Her lip, tongue and septum were all pierced. She wore a man’s black T-shirt. It was hard to tell if she was wearing anything under it. Her feet were covered in knee length men’s socks that were bunched up around her ankles.

As soon as I saw her, I knew I had to have her.

“Everyone, this is Milo.” Mike said with a smile.

“He wants to eat breakfast with us.”

The ladies at the table all had the same confused look on their faces. Before they could protest, I sent out a net to all of them. I commanded them all to relax and be happy that I’m joining them. I also told them to be completely honest with me and to believe that everything I say is the truth. They have absolute faith in me. Almost simultaneously, all three of them sighed and smiled. They welcomed me into their home and offered me a seat. I assume I took Mike’s chair, as it was the only seat left. Mike looked around the kitchen confused. Why didn’t they set out a fifth chair for their guest? He went to grab another chair from the dining room.

“Mike.” I caught him before he could leave the kitchen.

“It’s customary for the man of the house to fulfill all of his guests’ wants and needs while he is entertaining. The guest is always right and you must do what he says. Isn’t that right?”

Mike started soaking in the truth that I presented him with. He turned around and approached the table.

“Yeah, you’re right. Sorry I must have forgotten.”

Mike picked up his plate of half eaten food.

“Let me get your plate for you.”

He set his plate in the sink and grabbed a clean one from the cabinet. He filled it with scrambled eggs, toast and bacon. He set the plate down in front of me, grabbed a glass and filled it with milk.

“Thank you, Mike.” I said as he set my glass down.

“Why don’t you stand over there in the corner until I need you again?”

Mike nodded his head and shuffled over to the corner. He put his hands to his side and looked at the ground. The girls all looked over at him, trying to register what was happening.

“So.” I said, hitting my fork against the plate. The sound made all three girls jump and look in my direction.

“You know my name. It’s only polite if I know yours.”

“Lisa.” The mom said looking at her youngest.

“Sarah.” Said the blonde.

“Elizabeth.” The oldest said as she adjusted in her seat.

“Well, it’s nice to meet you all.” I smiled as I finished my eggs. I sent relaxing vibes to each of them. Their shoulders all seemed to lose their tension.

“Why don’t we all get to know each other?”

We all finished our breakfasts and moved to the living room. I made Mike stay behind and clean up. I sat down in the middle of a big black leather couch and instructed Sarah and Elizabeth to sit on either side of me. I made Lisa sit on the floor at my feet. I sent a push to them that they desperately needed to either touch me or let me touch them. I stretched my arms out on the back of the sofa and the sisters immediately nuzzled their heads into my shoulders. I wrapped my arms around both of them. Elizabeth put her knees up and curled up into my embrace. Sarah scooted closer and put her hand on my thigh, gently rubbing it up and down. Lisa sighed deeply and rested her head on my knee. She put her hand up my pants leg and gently massaged my calf muscle.

“Now.” I said, running my fingers up and down the back of Elizabeth’s legs.

“We know what Mike’s responsibilities are. What are the ladies of the house responsible for when they have a guest?”

All three women looked at each other, hoping that one of them had the answer. I sat there enjoying the confusion for a second.

“Well, let’s start the basics. Who between the three of you has had the most sex?”

The three of them looked at me. I reminded them that they have to be completely honest. Lisa spoke up first.

“Well.” She was still massaging my leg.

“Before I married Mike, I had maybe nine or ten boyfriends, and I had sex with six of them.” She rolled her eyes upward, trying to calculate an exact number.

“It’s ok.” I said.

“I don’t need specifics. Sarah, what about you?”

Sarah had moved her hand up to my stomach.

“Um.” She said with some embarrassment in her voice.

“I’ve not actually had sex, but I have given some handjobs and blowjobs. And I’ve been fingered a few times.”

I moved my hand up and down her side.

“Nothing wrong with that.” I reassured her. She gave me a relieved smile and nuzzled her head back on my shoulder.

“That just leaves you, Beth.” I looked over at her, moving my hand up to her hip.

Beth pursed her lips to the side.

“I’ve had a few one night stands. Maybe seven or so. I’ve also experimented with some of my girlfriends. We would get high and fool around.”

Lisa looked angrily at her oldest. Her sister sat there in shock. Since they were kids, Beth and Sarah were best friends. They never really fought, at least not over anything important. The two felt that their bond extended well past sisterhood, despite all of their differences. They supported each other completely and never judged the other for their path in life. Sarah seemed to take on the “rich girl” persona, which was what their parents expected from both of them. She was smart, but she focused more on cheerleading rather than her education. Cheerleading opened a lot of doors for Sarah. She was able to travel across the country doing competitions with her team, friends always surrounded her, and she even had a lot of the boys on the football team pining for her. She was rich and popular, but she was kind. She didn’t just stick to one clique in school. She was friendly to everyone. Much of that had to do with her big sister.

Elizabeth was incredibly smart. Since she was a child, she had shown the same amount of knowledge and determination that her father did. When she was twelve, she figured out how to take apart and reassemble her cell phone in a matter of minutes. Beth could have graduated high school early, but she decided to stay. Partly to be with her friends and partly to watch over her little sister, even if she didn’t really need it. She wasn’t really anything like her parents. She loved piercings, tattoos, heavy metal and punk. After graduation she moved out but decided against college. She felt she didn’t need it. Plus, she didn’t want to be too far away from her family, especially her sister. She was her best friend. They told each other everything. Sarah thought so at least.

Lisa shook her head in disappointment.

“I thought we raised you better than that, Beth.” She looked up at me, embarrassed that they were having this conversation in front of a guest.

“Sex is one thing, but drugs? Those are dangerous!”

Elizabeth popped her head out from under my arm.

“Jesus, mom it was just pot! I’m not an idiot!”

I put my hands on both of their shoulders.

“Whoa, ladies let’s not fight.” I sent more calming waves to all three of them.

“It seems that this issue may help us discover what your roles are when a guest is in your house.”

Beth and Lisa returned to their positions at my feet and side. I moved Beth’s shirt up and rubbed her thigh. She closed her eyes and focused on my touch.

“It seems to me.” I said, moving my hand closer to Beth’s hip.

“You all clearly have roles that you will fit into perfectly. Now, Lisa. It sounds like you’ve had the most sex out of the three of you.”

Lisa shifted a bit. She didn’t know if she should feel ashamed or proud.

“It’s a good thing, Lis.” I said.

“That means that your role is sex doll. You are ready, willing and able to service anyone and everyone in the house.”

Lisa looked at me worriedly. She opened her mouth to protest, but I cut her off.

“This all makes perfect sense and you are more than happy to fulfill your role. You will do everything I tell you to do and you will do it happily. Look at the three of us on the couch.”

She shifted her eyes back and forth between her daughters and me.

“You are extremely attracted to all three of us. Your lust for us is so heavy that you don’t care that these are your daughters. You will obey them just like you would me. Obedience gives you pleasure. You are always wet and ready to be fucked. From now on, you will address us as sir and ma’am.”

I could see the wheels turning in Lisa’s head. As she absorbed all of her commands, I saw her nipples hardening through her sleep shirt as her mouth began to water. Her expression of confusion disappeared as she got up to her knees. She started rubbing both of her hands on my thighs.

“What do you want me to do first, sir?” A mischievous grin crept across her face.

“Since you’re already down there.” I smiled back.

“How about a blowjob?”

Lisa unbuttoned my jeans before I could finish my sentence. She unzipped my fly and pulled my pants and boxers down. She let out a small moan and grabbed my dick with her right hand. She started kissing at the base and worked her way up. When she reached the tip, she swirled her tongue around the head and proceeded to wrap her lips around my cock. I leaned my head back and focused on the sensation. Elizabeth and Sarah both looked away, not familiar with seeing their mother performing such a lewd act.

“Liz, I want you to lie with your back resting on me.”

She shifted and put her back and my side. I moved my hand down and grabbed the bottom of her shirt and started pulling up. Liz squirmed a little and tried to move my hand away. I sent waves of pleasure into her thoughts and she relaxed as she started to rub my arm. I ran my hand down her stomach and rested my hand on top of her panties. I moved my finger down and felt a small metal ball. Her clit was pierced. Liz let out a short gasp as I ran my finger across it.

Sarah was still leaning against me, trying to make sense of the scene playing before her. A stranger was teasing her sister while her mother was giving that same stranger a blowjob. And through all of the confusion brewing inside of her, she could feel her pussy growing damp. She scrunched her toes on the living room carpet and gently squeezed her legs together. I could feel the arousal growing inside of her. I moved my arm up and grabbed her face with my hand.

“Sarah, you have a fairly easy role. For now at least.”

I put my hand under her chin.

“For now, your role is to observe. You have some sexual experience, but compared to your mother and sister, you’re still green. You will watch your family service me. You will study our movements and you will decide what you like the most out of what we do. You will think about what turns you on and make a mental list. We will discuss it all soon. Watching your mother and sister service me sexually will make you massively horny. You don’t care that they’re your family. We all turn you on equally. You are sexually attracted to all three of us. You will also think about what you would like your mother to do to you. She will obey you, and you will obey your sister and me. While you are at home, you will no longer need to wear anything other than panties unless you are instructed otherwise.”

Sarah stood up and removed her tank top and pajama bottoms. Her breasts were almost perfect. They were evenly shaped with small nipples. There was a small mole next to her left nipple. Her stomach was small and toned due to her cheerleading past. Her panties matched her pajamas; pink cotton with little white hearts. Her nipples hardened as she sat back underneath my arm. She licked her lips while she watched her mother suck on my cock. Lisa looked up at her daughter and gave a full-mouthed moan at the sight of her almost naked daughter. I brought my hand down and started massaging her left breast. She shuddered in response.

“You’re quite good at sucking dick, Lis.” I told her as I pushed my hips out to shove my tool deeper down her throat. She started to gag a little, so I took away her gag reflex.

“Fank oo, fir.” She replied. Beth and Sarah’s breathing had gotten heavier. It felt like they were going to suck all of the air out of the room. Sarah had moved her hand under her panties and began to finger herself. She hadn’t taken her eyes off of her mother since I told her what her role is. Beth was biting her lower lip, trying to convince me that she wasn’t enjoying what was going on. I guess I let her dangle on the line long enough.

“Beth, darling.” I said, still playing with her clit piercing.

“You are going to be one of my right hand girls. You are the smartest out of the three of you. Therefore, you should be in charge of them along with me. Clearly, since you’re smarter, you know what’s best for them. If you tell them to do something, they will do it without question. You are deeply in love with me. So much so, that you will do whatever I say without question. You are always horny and you are extremely sexually attracted to all three of us. You will help your mother teach your sister everything you know about sex. Your main priority is to pleasure me. Your dress code is the same as your sister’s.”

Elizabeth sat up and removed her shirt to reveal her tiny breasts. She had a tattoo of some sort of Victorian looking design that curled underneath both breasts. Her nipples were pierced with studs with neon green balls on the end that matched her hair. She reached down and removed her oversized socks, showing off her black and green painted toenails. Her black cottons panties had a wet spot on them from me playing with her clit ring. She sat down on the couch facing me on her knees. She leaned over and kissed me while putting her hand on my chest.

Sarah started fingering herself faster while she watched me make out with her sister. I squeezed her tit to show her that I noticed her actions. I broke off our kiss and leaned in next to Beth’s ear.

“I’m sure you learned some fun stuff experimenting with other girls.” I whispered.

“Uh huh.” She replied, smiling.

“Why don’t you show me what you liked doing the most on your mother?”

Beth kissed my cheek as she slid down to the floor. She got behind Lisa, grabbed her hips and lifted her up so she was in the doggy style position. She slid her sleep shirt up over her ass and pulled at her mother’s panties. She lifted her knees one by one to get them completely off. My dick never left Lisa’s mouth. Beth laid on her back underneath her mom’s dripping wet pussy. She grabbed her hips again and slowly moved her down until her mother’s unshaven box was level with her mouth. Lisa moaned with pleasure as her daughter started eating her out. Beth moved her hand down under her panties and started masturbating. I turned to look at Sarah.

“I want you to watch your sister.” I said as I kissed the top of her head.

“You will mimic what she’s doing to herself.”

Sarah shifted over to get a better view of Beth. She started copying every hand and finger movement that her sister was doing. Before long, they were moving in perfect sync with each other. Both of them were moving from playing with their clits to fingering themselves. I reached my hand back over and pinched Sarah’s nipple. At first, she didn’t respond. She was too busy looking at her sister. I mentally increased the sensitivity in her breasts. She finally reacted to my action by gasping sharply and moving her other hand to grab mine. I reached out and put all of our building orgasms at the same level. For Lisa, it increased, but for the sisters it went down. Beth let out an annoyed groan as she felt like she had to work harder to get back to where she was. I started increasing the feeling a little each time Lisa bobbed her head down on my cock. I nudged her to go faster. I closed my eyes and leaned my head back to concentrate on what she was doing. I could feel us all getting closer, so I put my hand on her head. All three girls were getting louder as our orgasm edged closer. Finally, we all orgasmed together. Lisa tried to take my cock out of her mouth so I could cum on her face, but I kept her in place, making her swallow every last drop. Sarah had fallen over onto my lap, trying desperately to catch her breath. She still hadn’t removed her hand from her pussy.

Beth stretched her legs and pointed her toes straight out. She was gripping her mother’s hips so hard that her nails had dug in, causing a small amount of blood to trickle out. Lisa didn’t even feel it. She fell back and landed on her daughter’s chest. She lay back on top of her while they both tried to catch their breath. Beth began rubbing the back of her mother’s leg; her pussy juices covering her nose and mouth.

“Holy fuck.” She panted.

“I’ve never came like that before.”

Her mom and sister grunted in agreement. I put my hand on the back of Sarah’s neck and massaged it gently.

“Did you see anything that you wanted to try, dear?” I asked her.

She looked at me with a voracious smile.

“Oh yes, sir. I want to try all of it.”

I smiled back as I pulled her in closer. Our lips were almost touching.

“All in good time, honey.”

I pulled her back just before we could connect with a kiss. Teasing her is going to be a lot of fun.

Lisa and Beth got up and resumed their original places. Beth laid her head in my lap close to my softening dick. She let her perfect feet dangle off the side of the armrest. I took my fingers and wiped the juices off of her face and stuck them in her mouth. She happily licked and sucked all of the moisture off of them. Lisa kneeled back down at my knees, gently kissing my legs. I decided it was finally time to make a permanent change to this household.

“Hey, Mikey!” I yelled into the kitchen.

“Stop what you’re doing and get in here!”

I told the girls to sit up and look at me. They complied. Mike walked in the door to the living room and froze in his tracks. The three most important women in his life all had their eyes transfixed on me. They didn’t even acknowledge that he came into the room. I could see the confusion and anger building in him as he observed the scene before him. Before he could say or do anything, I fixed my eyes on him and entered his mind.

“Mike, my friend.” I said

“It’s time for you to mosey on out of here. This is no longer your family. These ladies are now all mine. You are going to take my car and find an apartment somewhere in town to live. You will only leave it to get food or go to work. You will stay married to Lisa just to avoid any unnecessary attention, but she belongs to me completely. Your daughters will no longer acknowledge you as their father. From now on, you are just a stranger who graciously decided to give us all of his money and possessions. You will buy a refillable credit card and you will put a thousand dollars on it every week. That is your allowance. You can spend it however you wish. You will never speak to anyone about me or about what you have seen today. You are overjoyed by all of these commands and you are grateful to me for relieving you of your father and husband responsibilities.”

I couldn’t help myself. He’s getting off too easy.

“Who is the ugliest woman you know, Mike?” I asked him.

He thought for a second.

“I don’t know her name.” He answered.

“I saw her at a gas station one day begging for cigarettes.”

“Well, from now on, you are head over heels in love with that woman. She is the most beautiful woman in the world to you now. You will think about her all day. You will fantasize about fucking her before you fall asleep every night. You will get incredibly horny thinking about her, but you will not be able relieve yourself. Instead, you will have wet dreams and you will cum at random times throughout the day. You will have to find new ways to cover up your orgasms if you are out in public. If for any reason, you were to run into her again, you will never tell her how you feel for fear of her rejecting you. This is how your life will go until I say otherwise. Once again, you are thrilled and overjoyed at the thought of your new life. Now get going.”

Mike had a big smile on his face as he approached me. He stuck his hand out for me to shake. I looked down at his hand and back up at him. He took the hint and retracted his hand. His smile never faltered.

“Well, I guess it’s time for me to go.” He said.

“Thank you, Milo, for taking care of my girls for me. Bye, everyone!”

His wife and daughters never took their eyes off of me. They all waved and gave a flat “bye” as he turned around. I watched him as he went back to the kitchen to grab the keys to his new car. As he reached for them, he stopped. His knees buckled a bit. He held onto the table so he wouldn’t fall down. After a few seconds, he stood up straight, looked down at his crotch and sighed. He looked around to make sure that no one saw him cream his pants. He grabbed the keys, started the car and drove off to find his new home.

I reinforced everything that happened in the girl’s minds. I made them aware of what had just happened, but made sure that they were incredibly happy with what just went down. There were loving smiles on all three of them.

“Sir?” Sarah spoke up.

“Does this mean that Beth and I should call you dad now?”

“You can call me whatever makes you happy, sweet tits.” I said as I pinched her nipple. She shuddered and nuzzled back into my shoulder.

“Thank you…daddy.” She closed her eyes and concentrated on my touch.

Daddy. I never thought I would be into that, but it just sounded so hot coming from her. I looked down at Lisa.

“Grab my phone out of my pants.” I ordered. Lisa didn’t hesitate. She fished my phone out of my pocket and handed it to me. I pulled up my camera and took a picture of her then took a picture of myself with my new girls hanging all over me. I sent the pictures to Rachel with the address to the house and a message: “ASAP.” After a minute or so, she replied with a picture of her pussy with a message: “Packing now.” I put my phone down and ran my hand back and forth between Beth’s tattoo and tits. I looked back down at Lisa and nodded to my cock. She got the hint and put it back in her mouth.

“So, ladies.” I said, feeling both of the sisters starting to breathe heavy again.

“What are we doing today?”

To Be Continued…