The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

AUTHORS NOTE: I just wanted to say thank you to anyone who has taken the time to read this story. This is my first attempt at writing this kind of story, and so far it has been a great experience. Milo has kind of taken a different path than originally intended, but it still has been a blast to write, and I hope you all enjoy where it goes! If you have read this, I would love to hear from you! You can reach me at . Any constructive criticism is welcome! Enjoy Chapter 4!

Milo’s Odyssey

Chapter Four: On the Couch

I just needed someone to talk to.

It’s been a year since I had met Cheyenne, Andrew and Rachel and thoughts of them were never far away. After the newlyweds left for their honeymoon, I never left Rachel’s side. We did everything together. We were never out of each other’s sight. I can honestly say it was the best time of my life. However, there was always one thought eating away at the back of my mind.

None of this was real.

This wasn’t some summer romance like in the movies. This was pure manipulation. If I hadn’t used my powers on her, would she have even given me the time of day? I mean, I’m not a bad looking guy, but it wouldn’t have mattered. Before my powers, I was over critical of myself. I felt nothing I ever did was good enough. I had almost no confidence in myself whatsoever. Women aren’t usually attracted to the guy who’s always down on himself. These powers gave me something I probably would have never gotten by myself. For the first time in my life, I was confident. But maybe that wasn’t it. Can you really call it confidence if you can do anything you want with no consequences?

I left Rachel on a good note, though. Even with all of the existential bullshit rattling around in my head, I wasn’t about to let her go. I left her with some instructions. She would still send me pictures of herself, just not as frequently. She would use the raise that she got to buy things that will make her feel good. She wouldn’t just use it for rent and utilities. She would always feel the same affection and attraction for me even though I was leaving. I reassured her that we would see each other again someday. We would still text and talk often. She had to be in my life. I loved her. I loved all three of my new friends.

When I got home, everything felt smaller and hollow. I tried to fill my time with more sexual conquests, but it didn’t satisfy me. I tried to use my powers for good. I gave people adjustments to their confidence, to their appearances. I helped repair broken marriages. I even talked some people off the ledge. There were too many people walking around planning their suicides, so I took those thoughts away and replaced them with ones of hope and excitement for the future. I fucking saved people but nothing worked. Nothing could fill this void that was quickly growing in my chest. I would have never thought that having such a powerful set of abilities would make someone feel so alone.

I lived near the downtown area of my city. We appreciate art where I’m from. Going down Main Street meant that you were observing statues and murals from local artists. There were guided tours you could take that would just show you all of the local flavor. I always felt more at ease when I walked downtown. It wasn’t a big town, but it was comfortable.

As I passed some restaurants and local businesses, I noticed something that I hadn’t before. In between the hobby shops and bookstores sat an office building that hosted many different places of interest. There was a plaque on the side of the building showing what businesses were in what room and what floor. I took a peek at the sign and saw a name I didn’t recognize.

DR. JESSICA FOSTER, PhD
THERAPY AND ANALYSIS
MOST INSURANCE ACCEPTED
PLEASE CALL FOR APPOINTMENT

I don’t know how long she had been there but it didn’t matter. This could be someone who might understand me. Maybe she could fix me.

* * *

I opened the door to her practice and saw her receptionist typing away. She was a cute little thing. She stood at maybe five foot one, probably about 160 pounds. The white button up shirt she was wearing complimented her thicker figure. She stopped typing when I approached her desk.

“Hello, do you have an appointment?” the cute blonde asked. Her hazel eyes shined as the light bounced off of them.

“Ah, no I don’t.” I said as I leaned on her desk, looking her right in the eyes.

“But the doctor has an opening right now, so I’m going to take it.”

The receptionist frowned and went to correct me. With a flex of my mind, she blinked and lightened her expression.

“Of course, sir. The doctor is ready for you now.”

I smiled at her and approached the door to Doctor Foster’s office.

“Oh, one more thing.” I said as I put my hand on the doorknob.

“Dr. Foster is going to take the rest of the day analyzing me. No one else will be allowed in her office. You are also incredibly horny. You are going to find things on your desk to masturbate with.”

The receptionist’s face became flush as she moved her hand up to her chest. She shifted down in her chair and started looking around her desk for the best thing to put inside of herself. I turned around and opened the door.

* * *

Doctor Foster’s office looked how I thought a psychiatrist’s office would. Her walls were lined with tasteful and calming paintings. Beside her solid oak desk were her diplomas and doctorate degrees, set in smooth black frames resting on a small table next to some similarly framed Rorschach tests. There was a brown leather couch and an Eames chair facing her desk. Sitting on the couch was a short, squatty little man with a comb over in the middle of explaining why he was afraid of his mother. The doctor sat there listening attentively, writing little notes in her pad. Her face portrayed a look of concern and a little bit of boredom.

They both jumped when they saw me walk in. The little bald man jumped up and started screaming. He started to walk quickly in my direction.

“What the FUCK do you think you’re doing?! You can’t barge in her—“

I snapped my eyes over to him and stopped him in his tracks. His face began to sink with fear as I made him lower his hands to his sides. I wanted to keep messing with him. I don’t like such noisy confrontations. I thought of giving him an extreme sexual attraction to grasshoppers.

Before I could ensnare his mind, I heard Dr. Foster stand up and run for her phone. I quickly threw a net over the room commanding everyone to stop and be calm. Jessica had her hand on the phone. She lifted to her chest and stopped, then proceeded to hang it up.

“Here’s what’s going to happen.” I said, making Jessica turn to look at me. Both of their faces were blank.

“I need to talk to the doctor now. Baldy, you’re gonna walk out of here completely cured. Any mental issues or fears you had are now gone. When you step out onto the sidewalk, you will forget what happened here. All you will remember is that Dr. Foster cured you completely. Now go.”

The little man blinked, fixed his hair and walked out. I looked over at the good doctor.

“Dr. Foster, we have an appointment now. You won’t remember the man you just saw. Since this is a special case, you have cleared your schedule for the rest of the day.”

I had to do it. I’ll hate myself for it later.

“Everything that happens while we’re here is completely normal. You will not feel the need to stop the session for any reason. You will be completely honest with me. You cannot for any reason lie. You want to do everything it takes to make sure you’ve helped me. You will do everything I say. Nothing we do is out of the ordinary.”

Jessica adjusted her glasses and sat down as I plopped down on the couch.

“So.” She said grabbing her pen and pad.

“What brings you in today?”

* * *

Jessica Foster graduated with honors at her high school. After that, she was top of her class at Harvard where she received two doctorates: one for psychiatry and one for biology. If that wasn’t enough, she was the youngest person in the school to receive two doctorates. She had earned her degrees in record time. After that, she set up her own office that has been a complete success since she opened the doors. She tried to date, but she seemed too busy to keep anything for too long. She wasn’t too experienced in sex, but she has had a few one-night stands. And while she enjoyed sex, she enjoyed helping people even more.

The doctor was 40, but she didn’t look a day over 30. She had kept herself in good shape over the years. She was dressed in a black pantsuit with the collar of a white button up shirt coming out from underneath her jacket. She kept her long black hair in a tight bun and wore black thick-framed glasses. She crossed her legs and I noticed her short heels holding her black sheer nylon encased feet.

“Well, Jess.” I said, looking at her.

She interrupted me, saying, “Excuse me Milo. This is a professional setting. Please refer to me as Dr. Foster.”

I gave a fake grin. “Sorry about that, doc. As I was saying, it all started on my sixteenth birthday.”

I told her everything. From getting my powers, to using Jennifer, turning my sister into a lesbian. To having my way with Becca, Liz and pretty much everyone else in school. To Andrew.

To Rachel.

To Cheyenne.

To everything else in between.

I proceeded to tell her about the people I’ve helped and the people I’ve hurt. I told her how being so powerful he made me so numb. I told her about the loneliness and burn out.

Jessica put down her pen and gave me a disapproving look.

“I have to be honest here, Milo.” She said. And she did have to.

“This all sounds so ridiculous. Are you really trying to convince me that you think you have godlike powers?”

I knew how it sounded. I wouldn’t have believed it either. I won’t lie, though. It kind of hurt my feelings, her calling it ridiculous. I was going to give her a demonstration of my abilities just to show her I’m not lying, but I think I’m owed some restitution for my bruised ego. I pushed another command to her to obey without question.

“Why wouldn’t you believe me?” I asked as I sat up on the couch and swung my feet to the floor.

“What reason would I have to lie to you? Why don’t you roll your chair out from behind your desk and get as close to me as you can.”

She grabbed her pen and pad and pushed lightly on the floor with her feet. She shuffled her way past the coffee table and got so close that the tips of our shoes were touching.

“There could be plenty of reasons for you to lie.” Jessica said.

“But I think it’s because you’re afraid of something.”

I tilted my head and looked at her slightly annoyed. “If I think I have the power of a god, what the hell would I have to be scared of? Put your feet in my lap.”

She put both feet up and crossed them at the ankle.

“Well, it could be a number of things. A fear of rejection, a fear of becoming an adult. You could also be afraid of losing those closest to you.”

I picked up her size 8 foot and removed her shoe.

“I think that might be reaching a bit, Jess.” I removed her other shoe. She scrunched up her nylon covered feet and showed me her cute little black colored toenails. She looked at me and frowned.

“Milo, please. Call me Dr. Foster.”

I gave her an expression of mock apology and began rubbing her feet. She let out a relaxed sigh and began trying to convince me that I was crazy.

“Let me ask you this.” She said as she wrote the word “NARCISSISM”? On her pad.

“Do you think you’re the only person in the world who has these powers?”

I unbuttoned my pants and let them and my boxers slide to the floor.

“If there is someone out there like me,” I said, placing her feet on either side of my cock.

“I haven’t met them yet.”

Doctor Foster got the hint and started rubbing her foot against the side of my dick. She wrote the word “EGOMANIAC?” on her pad. She took her other foot and placed it underneath my balls and started gently moving it up and down.

“Why would you be the only one who had these so called powers?” She asked me.

I thought about the question for a minute while she massaged my area with her beautiful feet. Maybe there were others like me out there. If there were, would I really want to meet them? Who says that they would want to meet me? Maybe they would see me as a threat. Maybe they don’t want others to know about them. I grabbed her foot and moved it back to my cock and started moving both of them up and down as I got harder.

“It doesn’t really matter.” I said.

“I may be lonely, but I don’t want to meet someone who has done the same awful things that I have. Take off your jacket.”

Jessica sat up a little in her chair and began unbuttoning her suit jacket. She took it off and let it fall to the floor. She picked her pen and pad back up and wrote the words “DELUSIONS OF GRANDEUR?” on it.

“Alright, well what about this,” she asked. I could see her black bra through her shirt.

“Are there any babies?”

I looked up at her inquisitively. She made a good point. Shouldn’t there have been a Village of the Damned-esque influx of pregnant women, especially in my hometown? I never use protection because I have learned how to mentally restrict diseases from entering my body. Have I been doing the same thing to women subconsciously? Did I mentally block their eggs from receiving sperm? I started to regret walking into her office. She’s trying to get me to “face reality” when the truth is, none of it mattered. It doesn’t matter because it doesn’t change the fact that I can do what I do.

“If I did have kids out there somewhere,” I said.

“The moms haven’t tried to find me. Take your shirt and pants off.”

The doctor stood up and removed the rest of her outer garments and sat back down. Her shirt had hid her breasts well. I could only now see that she was at least a C-cup. I looked down and saw a small rose tattoo on her hip. Her black panties were covered in her pantyhose. She put her feet back on my dick and resumed her stroking.

“I don’t know, Milo.” she said as she pushed her glasses up with her finger.

“It sounds like you could be suffering from some sort of delusion.”

I couldn’t help but chuckle at her diagnosis. This had gone on long enough. Time to move it along. I reached down and pulled my phone from my pants pocket. I opened up the camera and snapped a few pictures of her giving me a footjob. I did a quick adjustment to her brain.

“Maybe you’re right, Dr. Foster.” She interrupted me before I could finish my sentence.

“Milo, please call me Jess.”

“Sorry, Jess.” I continued.

“Or maybe, you don’t want to face the truth. Take the rest of your clothes off.”

Jess gave me a confused look as she stood up and began peeling off her hosiery.

“And what would be the truth, Milo?” She asked as she let her panties drop to the floor.

I smiled at her as she unhooked her bra and threw it behind her. It hit her desk and knocked some papers off.

“The truth is,” I said as I started rewiring her thoughts and memories.

“You’ve wanted to fuck me since I came in here. You’re incredibly horny and you’ve been trying to seduce me since I got here.”

Doctor Foster blushed as she sat back down. She had been found out. She shifted her arms to try to hide that her nipples were getting hard from arousal. She put her feet back in my lap and I noticed her pussy was getting wet. I ran my hand across the top of her foot.

“Maybe it’s time I analyze you for a bit. Why don’t you kneel down and blow me for a while?”

Jessica jumped from her seat and landed hard on her knees in front of me. She wasted no time as she put my hard cock halfway down her throat. I put my hand on her head, making sure I didn’t mess up her tight bun.

“It seems to me,” I said as I pushed her head down farther. I started cementing my words as absolute truth in her mind.

“You want nothing more than to please me sexually. You would close down your practice if it meant you could just have the chance to have me inside you.”

“Mmmmf” was all I got back in reply. Her red lipstick was leaving smear marks on my shaft. I looked around the room and stopped at her diplomas.

“I bet you would eat your degrees if I told you to, wouldn’t you?” I asked her.

“Mmmhmm.” She didn’t want my unit to leave her mouth.

I leaned back and let her work her mouth on me. She would suck on just the tip, letting her tongue swirl around my head, and then she would deep throat me. This wasn’t her first rodeo. I watched her as her nose touched my stomach. It wasn’t too long before I was ready to blow my load. I put my hand back on her head and helped her set the right speed and rhythm. As my orgasm rocked through my body, I held her head down as far as it would go. Jessica moaned loudly as my spunk washed down her throat. She tried to lift her head, but I shoved it back down, causing her to choke on some of my sperm. She gagged and coughed, causing some jizz to come out of her nose. She started patting her hand on my leg, signaling me that she was running out of air. I held her there for a few more seconds until I finally let her go. Jess fell back on her ass, panting and trying to catch her breath. A line of cum was dangling from her nose.

I let her sit and rest while I contemplated what I wanted to do next. I felt like I had already gone too far, but it didn’t stop me. I was taking out my loneliness and sadness out on this innocent woman just because she was in the wrong place at the wrong time.

I’m not a bad person.

I grabbed my phone and took a picture of doctor Foster’s face. Her mascara had run down her cheeks from behind her glasses. Her lipstick was smeared around her lips. My cum was still dangling from her nose.

I told her to go wash her face and come back. Without hesitation, she jumped up, left her office and ran to the bathroom. I could hear small squeaks and whimpers from the receptionist’s desk. I sent the pictures of the doctor giving me a footjob and the aftermath of my orgasm to Rachel. After a few seconds, Rachel replied with a picture of her tits and her mouth wide open. “Wish it were me!” was all it said with a winking emoji beside it.

“Soon enough.” I replied and sat my phone down.

Jessica closed the door as she came back in the office. She walked over to me and stood almost at attention, waiting patiently to see what I wanted her to do next. I walked over to her desk and pushed everything off of it. I looked over at her and told her to lie down on the desk. Jessica got on the desk and lay there looking at me attentively. I made her clasp her hands together and I pulled them above her head. I told her to keep them there until I say otherwise. I took my hand and placed it between her breasts. I moved it back and forth to each nipple, gently flicking and twisting them. Jessica shuddered with each movement. She never took her eyes away from mine. I moved my hand down her smooth stomach and rested it above her clit. Her breathing got heavier as I tapped on her pubic area.

I took my other hand and placed it on her cheek. I traced my fingers across her eyes, down her nose, then her lips. Jess took one finger and put it in her mouth, gently licking and sucking each digit. I pulled my finger out of her mouth and moved my hand to her chin. I tilted her head upwards and moved my hand down to her throat. I moved the other hand down and spread the doctor’s wet pussy lips apart. She gasped hard and arched her back. She still had her eyes on mine.

“Are you willing to give yourself to me?” I asked.

“Y…yes, Milo.” She replied, trying to steady her breathing.

I moved one finger and rested it on the entrance to her pussy.

“Would you devote your entire life to me as my servant?”

(pant pant) “Yes, Milo.”

I tightened my grip a little on her throat.

“Would you let me be your master?”

Jess swallowed hard, feeling the grip on her throat getting tighter.

“Yes, M-Milo.”

I put a second finger on her snatch.

“Would you do any and everything I commanded you to?”

She was taking shorter breaths now.

“Please—“

With one quick motion, I shoved two fingers deep inside of her.

“You will address me as master!”

Jess arched her back and tried to scream. I tightened my grip on her throat. Her eyes widened as she gasped for air. She wanted so much to move her hands and stop me, but she couldn’t disobey.

“You will orgasm for me on my command, isn’t that right?”

A tear rolled down her reddening cheek. She tried to answer, but all she could do was mouth the words: “Yes, master”.

I moved my fingers in and out of her tight cunt as she squirmed in pleasure. I would periodically remove my hand from her throat, just enough to make sure she didn’t pass out. I could feel her orgasm growing, so I sped up my movement. I clamped my hand down tight around her neck, seconds before climax. Jess gritted her teeth as she struggled to breathe, edging closer and closer to her orgasm.

Jessica’s face started to turn pale as I pistoned my fingers in and out faster. Tears started to roll down her face. I could see the fear growing in her eyes. At this point, she will go unconscious if I don’t do something. I quickened my movements and started working on the pleasure center of Jessica’s brain. She lifted her knees, put her feet on the desk and started moving her hips in rhythm with my fingers. I pushed her pleasure center one more time and it sent her over the edge. I let go of her throat just as her orgasm came. Jessica sat up and gasped in enough precious air to let out a loud scream. I took my fingers out of her cunt as she rolled over and fell to the floor. She got up on her hands and knees, coughing and wheezing, tears still streaming down her face. I squatted down beside her and stuck my fingers in front of her face. Jess looked at me and took both fingers in her mouth. She didn’t take her eyes off of me as she sucked her own pussy juices off of my digits.

At that moment, I had an epiphany. Why was I holding on so tight to this connection I made with Cheyenne, Andrew and Rachel? Sure, I love them dearly, but why stop there? Why shouldn’t I try and find it in others? If I could have such a strong bond with three people, then surely I could make more. I looked down at the doctor and grinned.

I took my fingers out of her mouth and entered her mind. I showed her everything. From invading her office, to making her do things she would never do to now. Her eyes filled with terror as she tried to get up. I ordered her to stay on her hands and knees and to listen carefully.

“I wanted to thank you, Dr. Foster.” I said, wiping away her tears.

“I’ve just made a breakthrough and it’s all because of you.”

Jessica started to slink back, terrified of what was coming next. I knelt down in front of her, grabbing her face with both hands.

“This is a good thing, Jessica! I finally feel like myself again! Now, for all of your hard work, I’m going to give you something very special.”

I went deep into her mind and calmed the fear that was growing like a weed. I let her keep the memory of my manipulation, but I adjusted her thoughts to make the whole experience her deepest and darkest fantasy. One that she had wished for since she was a teenager. I reinforced the master/slave dynamic and stimulated her pleasure centers. Jess immediately stopped crying and shivered. She smiled at me with an almost greedy lust.

I took my hands off of her face and smiled back at her.

“How do you feel now?” I asked her, already knowing the answer.

Jess blinked a few times.

“I feel however you want me to feel, master.”

“Now that is a good answer.” I got close to her face.

“I’ll tell you how you feel: the horniest you’ve ever been in your life. Now…face down, ass up.”

Jessica giggled as she put her face to the hardwood floor. She brought her arms back and spread her ass cheeks apart. I took the rest of my clothes off and grabbed my phone. I centered myself behind her and took some pictures of her sexy holes. I took hold of my cock and slid it up and down the length of the crack. Jess let out a pleasureful sigh, not knowing what hole I was going to penetrate. I finally made my decision and shoved my prick deep into her asshole. Jess let out a loud grunt and tried to grab ahold of the floor.

I put one hand on her hip and held my phone in the other. I took some more pictures and a few videos of me railing her ass. It wasn’t long before Jessica was ready to cum. I started to pump harder and mentally moved my climax up to meet hers. I put my phone down and reached for the loosening bun of hair on top of her head. I grabbed her bun and pulled her off of the floor. The doctor was moaning with each stroke. She reached down and started playing with her clit. I gave a final push and we orgasmed together. Jessica fell back down, crashing her face hard onto the wooden floor. She was smiling, trying her best to catch her breath. I fell back onto my ass and watched my cum as it slowly dripped out of her arse and ran down her crack. Jessica got off of her knees and went on to her stomach. She had her eyes closed when she gently whispered, “Thank you, master.”

“No, no.” I said as I moved to meet her eye line.

“Thank you.”

We put our clothes on and I gave Jessica a few more commands. From now on, she will be a recruiter for me. She will proceed as a therapist, but she will send me information about any woman that comes into her office. If she thinks they would be acceptable to me, she will learn their current mental status and complete sexual history. She will take pictures, telling her patients that it is for medical purposes. If I think they’re worth it, I will give her further instructions on how to handle each situation. I think it may be time for me to start a family. It may not be what you would call a conventional one, but it will serve its purpose nonetheless. She is still my slave and will address me properly in private. In public, it’s all business. I balled up her pantyhose and put them in my pocket. My souvenir collection is growing exponentially.

I let my commands cement into her mind and thanked her again as I walked out the door. Doctor Foster smiled with pride and thanked me back for being such a good patient. She rolled her chair back behind her desk and opened up her laptop, already looking for potential candidates for my new family. I closed her office door and looked over at the receptionist’s desk. I could hear soft breathing coming from behind it. I went and looked over and saw the thick blonde lying asleep on the floor. She had masturbated so much that she had passed out. Her white button-up was ripped open and her bra was pulled down. Her black skirt was hiked up around her waist; I don’t know where her panties went. Her legs were spread out and there was a stapler, a pencil cup and her computer mouse lying beside her. All of the items were covered in a light liquid sheen. Her hand was still near her worn out pussy. In it was a rubber stamp. Its handle was still rubbing against her clit. I took a picture of her and walked out the door.

I’ll admit, I wasn’t a hundred percent better. There was still heaviness in my heart, but all in all, I felt renewed. I had a plan and a purpose now. I will make my own family. One that loves me and is always happy to grow a little bigger. Who knows, maybe I’ll even “convince” Cheyenne, Andrew and Rachel to be a part of it. Either way, it will help remedy my loneliness. First things first though. I’m gonna need a big house. This is going to be a big family. At the edge of my town was a cul de sac where some of the richest people in the area live. All of their houses were filled with more space than they will ever need. Maybe I could talk one of them to graciously donating their house for a good cause. As I was walking to my car, I felt my phone buzz in my pocket. It was Rachel sending me a picture of her licking her toes. I smiled at the picture and dialed her number. After a couple of rings, she picked up.

“Hey there, handsome.” She said in a flirty tone.

“Are you finally coming back to see me?”

“I’m sorry, no. Not yet.” I replied. I heard her breathe a frustrated sigh into the phone.

“I have a question for you, my dear.”

Rachel replied, “Of course! What do you need, love?”

I stretched my mouth into a sinister smile.

“Did you ever want to have a sister?”

To Be Continued….