The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Milo’s Odyssey

Chapter 3: Beach Walk

After what seemed like an eternity, I had finally graduated high school. Just in time too. By the time my last semester rolled around, I had fucked my way through students, teachers, lunch ladies, and principals, even PTA members. My powers were working overtime, but they were getting stronger by the day. I was doing shit that I had no idea was even possible. I switched the personalities of a cheerleader and a Goth girl. I changed some peoples genders, I even removed some peoples genitals altogether. It wasn’t until I almost passed out making every person in the school auditorium masturbate the person next to them during our graduation ceremony that I realized how burnt out I really was.

I need a vacation.

With school out of the way, the possibilities were endless. I could travel anywhere in the world I wanted to for free. And while going across the world is something that I will definitely do, I think I just want to go somewhere where I could turn my brain off and not have to worry about anything. Not that I really worried about anything any more.

I decided it was probably best to head to the beach. We lived about an hour away from the coast so the trip wouldn’t be too bad. I packed my things, hopped in the car, and away I went. When I arrived, I found the nicest hotel in the area. I approached the front desk to find this cute little brunette typing away at her computer. She couldn’t have been any taller than 5′5″ with cute little breasts and a nice, round ass. She looked as professional as can be with her all black uniform neatly pressed and tidy. Her shiny gold nametag said Rachel. When she heard me reach the desk, she looked up at me and smiled.

“Hello, sir. Welcome to the Golden Sands resort. What can I do for you today?”

I shouldn’t be going overboard with my abilities, but this won’t take much.

“Hello there, Rachel.” I smiled back at her.

“I will take the nicest room you have for free plus complimentary room service. If there is someone already in that room, you will remove them immediately, clean the room and give me access to it. From now on, your main priority is to make sure that all my needs are met and I am completely satisfied while I’m here. You will do anything and everything to make sure I’m happy.”

Rachel’s smile dropped a bit, like I was telling a joke and she didn’t get the punch line. I reached out and convinced her that everything I said made perfect sense and what I was demanding was completely doable.

“Of course, sir! I will be happy to get that ready for you! Fortunately, our honeymoon suite is unoccupied, so you won’t have to wait for us to clean it. Here is your room key. Is there anything else I can do for you at this time?”

I thought about leaving it there, but I just couldn’t help myself. If anything, I am a slave to my impulses. I took a piece of paper and a pen from behind the desk and wrote down my phone number.

“Actually,” I slid the piece of paper over to her. “There is. Any time that you get a moment to yourself, you will go to the bathroom, take off your clothes and send me pictures of yourself. You will not be ashamed to show me everything. You will get hornier with every picture that you take. You will do this until I tell you differently.”

Rachel grabbed the piece of paper, folded it and shoved it down into her bra. I could see her nipples poking through her tight black shirt. She was already planning what positions she would be doing.

“Of course, sir. I will be here all night. If you need anything else, please let me know.”

I picked up my room key and put it in my pocket.

“Please,” I said, grabbing my bag.

“Call me Milo.”

I could feel her eyes watching me as I approached the elevator. I got out on my floor and went to my room. Before I could put the key in the door, I felt my phone vibrating in my pocket.

The beach was unusually empty for this time of year. Where there would normally be families, college kids and surfers, there was just a few people here and there. Some were walking the shoreline, while some of the older people had metal detectors; combing the beach for some lost treasure. I welcomed the emptiness. To be able to sit back in my chair and listen to the wind and the waves instead of some dumbass kid crying or a bunch of frat bros partying was euphoric. I closed my eyes and meditated on the sound for a bit. As I dug my toes into the sand, I took a deep breath and searched for my center. This was only my first day of vacation, and I was already feeling so much better. I took a bit of each sensation. The sound of the waves, the feeling of fresh air in my lungs and the warmth of the sand between my toes and I compressed them and locked them away in a tiny compartment in my brain. Now, whenever I’m feeling burned out, I can access these feelings and it will help me stay focused.

My phone buzzed for the second time today. I picked it up and opened the picture Rachel sent me. This time, she was bent over with her legs spread out enough to see her pussy from behind. I don’t know how she got that angle on her own, but I applaud her initiative. I hit reply and sent her a message complimenting her and telling her to send some pictures with her face in them. I want to see how happy taking these pictures makes her.

It was starting to get a little later in the day, so I decided to take a walk. The beach was still practically empty and that was fine by me. I looked off into the distance and noticed something that didn’t look like what you would normally see at the beach. From where I was standing, it looked like a tall fence with lattice running through it. This piqued my curiosity so I decided to go check it out. As I got closer, I realized it wasn’t a fence at all. It was an archway with flowers and vines running throughout. Under the arch stood a stubby little man with glasses and a book in his hand. I walked up to him and saw he was carrying a bible. Looks like I stumbled upon a wedding.

I sat from a distance and watched while the families of the bride and groom shuffled onto the beach carrying wooden folding chairs. They sat themselves down and began talking with each other. Eventually, the groomsmen and bridesmaids made their way to beside the archway and stood in their respective places. The groomsmen were all wearing short sleeve blue shirts and white pants. The bridesmaids were all barefoot and wearing light colored sundresses. All of them including the groomsmen had flowers in their hair.

The groom made his way to the center of the arch, accompanied by a man with a guitar. The groom was a taller man, definitely over 6 feet. He wasn’t a muscular man, but he was rather broad. Not a bad looking guy, really. He wore a white short sleeve shirt with a carnation in his breast pocket. He was barefoot along with the others and sporting the same breathable looking white pants. I had never seen a groom wear all white to a wedding. First time for everything.

The preacher checked his watch and gave a signal to the guitarist. He started picking some love song. One that has probably been played at a million weddings for a million brides. You know the one I’m talking about.

The bride was finally on her way to the arch. I looked over to see the father of the bride escorting her across the sand. I was taken aback. She was beautiful. Her hair was a bright shade of red. She had freckles lightly sprinkled across her nose and cheeks. Her eyes were clear and blue, almost matching the ocean itself. She was wearing a white, thin-strapped sundress that almost couldn’t keep her gorgeous freckled breasts in check. She had to have been a double D at least. She too was barefoot and had a crown of daisies on her head.

There ceremony went like every wedding. Music, vows, rings, etc. I couldn’t take my eyes off of the bride. I watched her as she said her vows with pride, smiling and exposing her perfect teeth. I could feel the temptation rising inside of me. I had to have her. I needed to see those perfect tits bouncing up and down as she rode me like a cowboy breaking a stubborn bronco. I wanted to lick every inch of her. I was going to make her mine, for tonight at least.

I sat and watched as they recited their ring promises. I started formulating a plan. It would be rude of me to only give a gift to the bride. By the time I had put the final touches on, I saw the preacher pronounce them man and wife. The wedding party and families of the betrothed all applauded as they shared their first kiss as a married couple. The ceremony was over and it was time to take pictures, which meant it was time to make my move.

I sauntered up to the wedding party, patiently waiting for the photographer to finish. After getting a couple of confused looks, I decided it was best to lay out a net. I told everyone that it was okay that I’m there, and they’re happy for the newlyweds. I watched as they relaxed and continued with the pictures. The photographer moved on to the bridesmaids and groomsmen and I stepped up to the new husband and wife.

“Hi there.” I put on a big smile and my cheeriest demeanor. “Congratulations on your big day!”

The groom stuck his hand out for me to shake it. Either he’s a really nice guy, or he’s just too happy to care.

“Thank you so much!” He was grinning from ear to ear.

I reached out my hand and shook his.

“I guess I should introduce myself. My name is Milo and I am the relationship liaison at the Golden Sands Resort. We have a new department that we are trying out, and we’re looking for couples that would be willing to help us. If you participate, you’ll receive one free night in our honeymoon suite.”

I pushed that this was a fantastic idea. They looked at each other, smiled and looked back at me. Once again the groom spoke for both of them.

“That sounds great! We would love to help out!”

I clasped my hands together.

“Oh, good! We can get started right away. First, let me get your names.”

“I’m Andrew, and this my wife, Cheyenne.” The bride reached her hand out for me to shake.

“It’s very nice to meet you.”

Cheyenne had the cutest little southern accent. It wasn’t too heavy like a Mississippi drawl. It was light and airy, like a southern belle in a civil war romance. I reached my hand out to meet hers.

“Believe me, the pleasure is all mine.”

As I touched her soft hands, I sent a little jolt of arousal through my fingers. Cheyenne jumped a little and giggled at the sensation. Andrew didn’t seem to notice.

“Now, I have just a few questions for you.” I pushed a command that they cannot lie to me for any reason. Every answer they give would be the absolute truth. I also sent a command that they trusted me with their lives and they would stay calm.

“How old are you both?”

Andrew: “Twenty-four.”

Cheyenne: “Twenty-two.”

“How long did you date before you got married?”

Andrew: “Two and a half years including the engagement.”

“Great! When was the first time you held hands?”

Andrew looked over at his bride, unsure of the answer. Cheyenne looked at him with mock annoyance.

Cheyenne: “It was our second date.”

“Good, good. When was your first kiss?”

Andrew had a childish grin on his face.

“I know that one! It was at the end of our third date!”

I must admit, his enthusiasm was refreshing. I didn’t need any sort of mind reading abilities to see that he truly loved his new wife. Cheyenne was radiating that same love, but when she looked at him, an outpouring of pride came from her eyes. She was truly proud to be this man’s wife. It really was adorable. She reached down and grabbed Andrew’s hand, locking their fingers together.

“Alright! Now this one’s a bit more personal. When was the first time you had sex?”

The couple looked at each other and smiled, then looked back at me. Without any hesitation, Cheyenne took charge.

“We haven’t had sex yet. I wanted to stay a virgin until I got married.”

My lust for this woman just increased tenfold. I’ll admit I was starting to like these two. They both resonate a positive energy that frankly, is getting hard to find these days. Her answer threw a wrench in my plans, so I had to improvise a bit.

“Really?” The surprise on my face was genuine.

“Two and a half years, and you never slept together?”

Andrew got that goofy grin on his face again.

“That’s right. She wanted to wait so we did. It was hard at times, but we made it!”

I looked at Andrew.

“What about you? Are you a virgin?”

“Well,” Andrew let his head drop a little.

“ I had done some stuff with old girlfriends, but it wasn’t much. Just some hand jobs and some fingering.”

What was left of my original plan was immediately thrown to the sidelines. I had to think fast. I put on my best customer service smile.

“That is actually great news! You two are exactly the kind of couple that we at the Golden Sands are looking for!”

The newlyweds looked at each other, both proud of what they had accomplished. I let them sit there for a second while I finished up the new plan in my head.

“Here’s what’s going to happen.” I put a more authoritative tone in my voice. Both of them fixed their gaze back on me.

“My job as relationship liaison is to help couples who have had little to no sex by being with them on their wedding night. I will help you both by finding out what excites your partner, how to do different positions, anything and everything we can to make sure your sex life starts off with a bang. We will go over some more intimate questions and instructions when we get to the honeymoon suite.”

The couple looked confused and nervous. I quickly gave them commands that everything I said was a great idea and they would be happy to take part in this experience. I also commanded them to think that every idea or offer I give them is fantastic and they would be foolish if they said no. Their faces lit up again.

“Wow, that sounds great!” Andrew said. “What great customer service!”

I smiled, hiding my sinister intentions.

“Great! Tell you what; you both seem like such great people, so I’m going to throw in some extra services. As my personal gift to you both, I will take Cheyenne’s virginity at no extra charge.”

I saw tears of joy well up in the bride’s eyes.

“Really?” She said, her voice shaking.

“You would do that for us?”

“It is my honor and privilege as a Golden Sands Resort employee, ma’am.” I looked over at Andrew.

“I have a gift for you as well, but we will go over that when we’re in the room.”

Andrew put his hand on my shoulder and looked at me like I was his best friend in the world. With a smile on his face, tears began to roll down his cheek. Through small sobs I heard him whisper, “Thank you”. I simply smiled and said, “It’s my pleasure, friend.”

I instructed everyone at the wedding that it was normal for the bride and groom to skip the reception. I let them all say their congratulations and goodbyes as the wedding party left the beach. I told the couple to follow me and we walked towards the hotel. When we got to the lobby, I noticed that Rachel was working the front desk again. She was helping some family check out and settle their bill. She saw me out of the corner of her eye and looked confused as she saw the newlyweds follow closely behind me. When she looked back at me, I winked and held my fingers up like I was holding a camera and taking a picture. She smiled as she looked back at the family. Her cheeks getting redder and redder as we got on the elevator.

I put the “Do Not Disturb” sign on the door of the honeymoon suite. Andrew and Cheyenne immediately went to the balcony to check out the view. I had my eye on a different view entirely. I couldn’t take my eyes off of Cheyenne’s perfectly round ass. Andrew put his arm around his new wife’s shoulders. Cheyenne reciprocated by putting her arm around the small of his back. These two are just adorable. I took a quick peek into their minds to see where I should pick up on my plan. Andrew was getting hornier by the second. He kept imagining what his new wife would look like naked. He started fantasizing about the different positions they were gonna try. I don’t blame him. I was kinda thinking the same thing.

Cheyenne was feeling nervous. There was an anxious energy that was pouring out of her. She was looking forward to sex. Everything she had read about it and every sex scene in the movies had carved an image in her mind of what it will be like every time. It will be an intimate, romantic, and love filled excursion every time that she and her new husband would do it. She was convinced it would be wine, roses and moonlight every time. She is just too precious. Before I left her mind, I felt one more surge of emotion from her. It was an honest to god prayer that above all else, she would be able to please her man.

There it is.

Apart from the one in the bathroom, the honeymoon suite had a bathtub/Jacuzzi near to the left of the king size bed. I walked over and turned the faucet, making the couple jump. I guess they were really into the view. The newlyweds approached me, both with a nervous but excited look on their faces. They were ready to learn; which was a good thing because I was so ready to teach.

“Alright.” I said as I clapped my hands together.

“We’re going to start with the basics.” I pushed a command that whatever I said was the absolute truth. There would be no doubt that what I was telling them was irrefutable. I also sent a command that they were unable to lie at all.

“One of the most important things when it comes to sexual relations is hygiene. You must always make sure that your pubic area is either neatly trimmed or has no hair at all.”

I turned and looked at Andrew.

“What does the area around your genitals look like right now, Drew?”

Andrew frowned a little.

“Well, to be honest,” he looked down at the floor. “I’ve never shaved down there.”

I put my hand on his shoulder and gave him a supportive smile.

“That’s okay. That’s why I’m here, bud. Here’s what we’re going to do.” He lifted his head up to look at me.

“There is a razor and some shaving cream in the bathroom. I want you to go in there and get rid of all the hair surrounding your pubic area. This includes your testicles. Make sure to use slow, smooth motions so you don’t cut yourself. When you’re done, I want you to take off the rest of your clothes and wrap a towel around yourself. You will wait in the bathroom until I tell you to come out.”

He gave me that big, goofy grin of his and hastily made his way to the bathroom. I looked over at Cheyenne. She had absorbed all of the information I had presented them like a sponge. If she had a pen, she would be taking notes.

“Now,” I asked her. “What about you?”

She flashed those perfect teeth at me with a proud smile.

“Actually, I’m already completely shaven. I read that men really like it when you do that, so I thought it would be a nice surprise for Andrew on our wedding night.”

This woman was amazing. She was a planner. My cock was already hardening just looking at her. I focused some energy to quiet the storm that was starting to rage inside of me. I need to take this slow. I want her for the whole night.

I turned off the faucet in the tub, took Cheyenne by the hand and led her to the bed. I sat her on the edge of the bed and I sat down beside her. I could feel the nervous energy flowing through her hand. She was feeling things that she was not used to. I kept ahold of her hand and started to make little circles on the top of it with my thumb.

“I’m glad we have this time alone, Cheyenne.” I looked deep into her perfect blue eyes. “There are some things we need to discuss, and it’s best that we are alone for this.”

Cheyenne had started mimicking me by running circles on my hand with her thumb. She started to unconsciously scoot herself closer to me so I would have her undivided attention.

“There’s something extremely important that you must always remember. If you really love Andrew, and you want to make sure that you stay married, you must do everything he tells you to do. As the husband, he owns you, mind, body and soul. Your role in life now is to please him. As his wife, you are now his property. You will satisfy every need and desire he has. If he wants you to clean the house naked, you will do it. If he wants you to fuck another man or woman, you will do so happily. It is your joy to obey him. Obeying Andrew turns you on. You cannot say no to him. He knows what’s best for you, so you will do everything you can to make him happy. Tonight, I own you, so you feel the same about me. My pleasure is most important, because you love me and you are my property until I give you back to Andrew.”

Cheyenne’s breathing became heavier as I gave her commands. I thought that there would be some resistance, but she seemed to take in everything I said immediately. I think I may have uncovered a kink that she didn’t know she had. She was gripping my hand tighter now.

“Are you willing to obey me and your husband and do whatever it takes to please us?” I asked her, knowing full well what her answer would be. I put my hand on the side of her beautiful, freckled face. I could see her starting to blush.

“Ye…yes, Milo.”

I smiled as I pulled her closer.

“Good girl.”

Cheyenne shuddered as we embraced in a kiss. Our tongues danced with each other as she put her hand on my chest. I almost couldn’t control myself. I started to move my hand towards her perfect breasts, but pulled back before I got too close. One thing at a time. I want to savor every part of this.

I broke off our kiss and led her over to the hot tub.

“Undress me.” I said as she looked at me with hungry eyes.

Cheyenne quickly grabbed my tank top and pulled it over my head. She never took her eyes off of me. She got down on her knees and put her hands on either side of my hips. Her breath became labored as she grasped the sides of my swim trunks and pulled them down. Her eyes followed them as she lifted one of my legs up, then the other to remove them completely. Cheyenne sat down on her heels and kept her head low. This was going to be the first penis she had seen in real life. I could feel the pit in her stomach; a mix of nervousness and excitement was pouring out of her. I put my hand on her head and ran my fingers through her cardinal red hair.

“It’s ok.” I reassured her.

I felt her head slightly rise as she moved her eyes from my feet, to my shins, to my knees and finally fixed her gaze on my cock. The nervousness I had felt from her before had been replaced with pure arousal. Cheyenne slowly moved her hand up and gently grasped it by the shaft.

“What do you think?” I asked her as she moved my dick around, almost studying it.

Cheyenne’s mouth was watering.

“I…I like it.”

Her cute southern drawl was starting to get me hard. Cheyenne noticed that I was starting to become erect and tried to put my unit in her mouth. I gently grabbed her hair and stopped her.

“Not yet.” I said as I adjusted her head to look me in the eyes. I could feel the anticipation radiating off of her.

“We have more to discuss.”

I took the new bride by the hand and helped her to her feet. I turned her around and wrapped my arms around her waist. I began to whisper in her ear.

“Like I said before, hygiene is important.” My gentle breath in her ear was making her squirm with arousal.

“I’m going to undress you now and we’re going to bathe together.”

I took her floral crown off of her head and threw it to the side. Cheyenne exhaled sharply as I pulled the straps of her bridal dress off of her shoulders and let it fall to the floor. I knelt down and removed the white thong that barely covered her perfect ass. She wasn’t wearing a bra. I stood back up and put my hands on her shoulders. I turned her around to finally get a look at her beautiful tits. Her pale nipples were the same color as the rest of her breasts. There were freckles lightly sprinkled across her chest. They were as perfect as I had ever seen. I looked down past her smooth tight stomach to her beautiful bare pussy. A small bit of her wetness had dribbled down her leg. Her exposed beauty had me captivated.

I had been with a lot of girls up to this point, but I had never been with one that made me feel this way. It felt like more than lust. Maybe it was love. Maybe it was a desire for intimacy after a litany of one-night stands and sexual conquests. Either way, I was enamored with this perfect specimen standing before me.

“I have to be honest with you, dear.” I said as I observed her full figure.

“You have perhaps the most beautiful body I have seen in all my time as a relationship liaison.”

Cheyenne blushed deeply as her nipples started to harden.

“I’m glad I am acceptable to you, Sir.” She replied. Her calling me sir almost made me cum right then and there.

I climbed into the hot tub and stretched out my hand to help her get in. I pulled her close to me and kissed her deeply. I could feel her stiff nipples against my chest. I broke off the kiss and reached down to grab the soap. As I handed it to her, I gave her some more instructions.

“You will wash every part of my body. From now on, you will do this every time your owner tells you to.”

Cheyenne nodded as she grabbed the soap from my hands and proceeded to lather it up. I closed my eyes as she rubbed her soft dainty hands all over my body. I could hear her breath getting heavier with each new part of me that she cleaned. She paid special attention to my cock, making it as clean as possible.

As Cheyenne rinsed me off, I opened my eyes to see a look of determination and focus on her face. She was dedicated to her work. I reinforced the thought in her mind that she is in love with her owner and he wants to please her as much as she pleases him. Her face relaxed and crept into a small smile. I reached out and took the soap from her.

“Thank you for allowing me to wash you, sir.” Cheyenne stated with pure innocence.

“What’s my next lesson?”

I leaned her back against the tub and told her to close her eyes. I lathered up the soap and began washing her body. I ran my hands up and down her arms and shoulders, gently massaging as I washed her. Cheyenne let out a staggered sigh as I moved to her beautiful breasts. I took my time with each one, spreading the soap onto each of those cute little freckles. I placed my hands on her stomach and made an oval shape around her belly button. I moved down past her hips and lifted a leg out of the water. I massaged her thigh as I moved a hand down to her foot. When i touched her sole, she let out a squeak and a giggle. I decided to rewire her brain a little so whenever someone touched her foot, it would make her just as horny as it does tickle.

I washed her other leg and moved my way back up to her hips. Cheyenne was breathing harder now, already anticipating the sensation of someone else’s hand on her tight pussy. I gently placed my hand over her snatch. The feeling of my warm hand invading her most personal of space caused her to jump and instinctively move her hand to remove mine. I turned my hand around to hold hers. I could feel the nervousness and fear start to increase. I took my thumb and started rubbing it lightly across the top of her hand. I sent some calming vibes to her. I reinforced them with the thought that all of this is right. After a few seconds, she started to run her thumb across top of my hand, mimicking my actions.

As I rinsed the new bride off, we stood up and got out of the tub. She grabbed a towel and started to dry me off. She started at my chest and slowly made her way down, kneeling at my cock. She took her time drying off my member, making sure that she gently brushed her hand over it every few seconds. I put my hand on her shoulder and stopped her as she tried to stand up.

“You can’t expect your owner to be completely satisfied with just sex.” I said as every word soaked into her mind.

“You have to be able to turn him on in many different ways.”

Cheyenne looked up at me, waiting to hear her next set of instructions as I stared directly into her eyes. She furrowed her eyebrows for a second, then I saw the light bulb go off in her head. She’s naive, but that made her all the more attractive. She looked back down at my dick and grabbed it with one hand. She brought it up to her face and stuck her tongue out. She took a quick lick and pulled back, debating with herself if she liked the taste. I did a quick flex with my brain and replaced the taste of it with her favorite fruit: strawberries. Cheyenne tilted her head, looking confusedly at my dick. Her brain began to accept the association and she licked her lips. She began to smile as she bent back down and took my already hardening cock in her mouth.

At first, she just held it in her mouth and swirled her tongue around like she was eating a lollipop. I chuckled a little bit, looking at the pure innocence that was kneeling before me. I slowly shifted my hips and slid my dick to the back of her throat. Cheyenne gagged slightly, never letting it leave her mouth. She took the hint and started moving her head back and forth in a smooth motion. She’s a quick learner. As I felt her adapt and improve her rhythm, I had a sudden realization: I completely forgot about Andrew.

I instructed Cheyenne to keep blowing me as I summoned her new husband out of the bathroom. Andrew came out wearing nothing but a towel and a smile. As he got closer, he could see his new wife on her knees giving me what was quickly becoming a professional blowjob. Andrew stopped in his tracks, his smile slowly creeping down into an envious frown. He looked up at me. I was already looking at him with a big shit-eating grin on my face. I had taken a moment away from him that he could never get back. Any plan or dream or fantasy that he had about sharing these sexual firsts with his wife was thrown to the wayside with just a few commands.

He wouldn’t be the first person to see Cheyenne naked.

They wouldn’t share their very first blowjob together.

He wouldn’t be her first.

All those years of waiting were for nothing.

It was a shitty thing for me to do…but I didn’t care. I took what I wanted.

Andrew’s face slowly changed to a look of arousal as I smoothed over the envy with pleasure. I looked down and noticed that his towel was slowly starting to rise up away from his legs. Andrew was packing maybe 7 or 8 inches between his legs. It’s good to know I’m leaving Cheyenne in good hands. Andrew moved his hand down and gripped his cock through the towel. An idea popped into my head as I looked back down at the beautiful redhead taking all of me in her mouth. A good dick is a terrible thing to waste.

I stopped Cheyenne and pulled her up to her feet. I instructed her to grab a towel and dry herself off as we both approached Andrew.

“Drew, old buddy.” I said as I put my hand on his arm.

“Cheyenne is a very quick learner. She is going to be an expert at fucking before the night is over.”

Andrew beamed with pride at his new wife. She had never been more beautiful as she was now, completely naked moving the towel to different parts of her body. Cheyenne looked over at her new husband and blushed. This was the first time he had seen her naked. She took the tent he was pitching under his towel as a sign of his approval.

“I’ve been thinking.” I said as both of them snapped to attention.

“Since I am taking your wife’s virginity, it would only be fair if I did something for you.”

The couple looked at me with anticipation as I grabbed my phone and sent out a text.

While we waited for Andrew’s gift, I reinforced all of my commands to the newlyweds. Andrew owned his wife now. She was his property. I instructed Andrew to never do anything that would cause harm to her physically or emotionally. Andrew soaked up all of the new changes to his life as quickly as Cheyenne did. We all sat down on the bed; Cheyenne sat on my lap, feeling my cock brush against her pussy. Almost instinctively, she began to slowly move back and forth, enjoying the sensation. Andrew was still rock hard. He was sitting patiently, but his mind was racing at all of the possibilities that were now in front of him. I wrapped my arms around Cheyenne, moving one hand to her tits and one to the area right above her pussy. I could feel her heartbeat getting faster as I gently rubbed her pubic area. As she leaned back to kiss me, I heard a knock on the door.

I moved Cheyenne over and stood up to answer the door. I looked through the peephole just to make sure it wasn’t room service or someone ignoring the Do Not Disturb sign. It was Rachel patiently waiting for me to open up. She had gotten off work at some point in the evening. She was wearing her hair down, letting it cascade over her maroon tank top. Her low-rise jeans barely made their way down to her ankles. She was wearing a pair of black flip-flops that were accented by the silver polish on her toes. I opened the door and gave her a big smile. Rachel looked down and quickly looked away, shocked that I was naked as the day I was born.

“Hello, sir.” She said, looking at the doorframe. “You texted me to come by?”

I grabbed her arm and softly pulled her into the room.

“Indeed I did, Rachel.” I said as I closed the door.

“And please, call me Milo.”

Rachel still had her eyes fixed upwards, wondering if the reason why I texted her was the same reason I was naked. I put my hand under her chin and moved her head down so our eyes locked. I reached into her mind and increased her suggestibility. I planted a command in her head that she would do everything I told her to, and that she trusts me with her life. I also sent some calming and relaxing vibes her way, causing her shoulders to lose their tension.

“Tonight is a very special night.” I told her as I put my hands on her shoulders.

“And I need you for a very special task.”

Rachel remembered her commands from before. She would do anything and everything to make sure I’m satisfied with my stay.

She smiled and said, “Sure, Milo. What can I do to help?”

I took her hand and led her deeper into the honeymoon suite. Rachel froze when she saw the scene in front of her. There was a man and a woman sitting on the bed holding hands. The woman was completely naked and the man was wearing nothing but a towel. She couldn’t help but notice that the man clearly had an erection. I got behind her and put my hands on her shoulders. I pulled myself in close.

“This is Andrew and Cheyenne.” I whispered in her ear.

“Today was their wedding day.”

Rachel gave a polite grin.

“H…hello. Congratulations. Nice to meet you.”

The couple smiled back and waved. I continued to whisper in the brunette’s ear.

“As a wedding gift, I have decided to take Cheyenne’s virginity. I couldn’t leave ol’ Drew here without a present, so I thought that you could come by and take his.”

Rachel tilted her head back to look at me. Confusion and fear started to permeate the air around her. I started reinforcing the same commands in her mind that I did in the happy couple’s. I felt her mind starting to take in my orders.

“He’s a good looking guy, isn’t he?” I asked as she relaxed and looked back at Andrew.

“I bet he’s turning you on just by looking at him.”

Rachel’s mouth started to water as she nodded her head, never taking her eyes off of the man on the bed. She licked her lips as she started fantasizing about what his cock looked like.

“In fact.” I continued. “This whole situation is starting to make you incredibly horny. You want to fuck all three of us, don’t you?”

Rachel started to breathe heavy as she put her hand on the side of my face. I started sending the same sensations to the newlyweds. Cheyenne’s nipples hardened as she looked Rachel up and down. Andrew was doing the same, admiring the receptionist’s tight little body.

“Why don’t you go ahead and strip down for us?” I wrapped my arms around her waist.

“Start with a blowjob and we’ll see where to go from there. Make sure you’re positioned so Cheyenne can see what you’re doing.”

Rachel couldn’t get her clothes off fast enough. She broke free of my hold and kicked her flip-flops across the room as she impatiently pulled at her jeans. After she finally peeled them off, she grabbed her shirt and pulled it off in one fluid motion. She practically ripped off her white cotton bra, bending the hooks in the back. As she took off her matching panties, I stuck my hand out and she gave them to me. Souvenir number one.

I sat back down on the bed, once again taking Cheyenne onto my lap. She looked back at me and gave me a satisfied smile. I could feel that she actually missed me when I got up to answer the door. I kissed her gently on the lips and told her to look forward. She didn’t want to miss Andrew getting his present.

Rachel approached Andrew with pure lust in her eyes. She bent over and kissed him hard, letting her tongue explore every inch of his mouth. Andrew closed his eyes and reciprocated. His hand started to hover between him and Rachel’s breast. It was his first time. He was nervous. I put my hand on his elbow and pushed his arm up, finally making contact with her cute little tit. Rachel moaned loudly into his mouth and pushed into him harder.

As I reached up to gently massage her tits, I told Cheyenne to pay close attention to what Rachel was doing. She leaned forward a little bit as she watched Rachel slowly make her way down, kissing Andrew’s neck, then his shoulders. She continued down to his chest and his stomach. She put her hands on his shoulders and pushed him back, laying him down as she made it to the towel. A mischievous smile appeared on her face as she proceeded to tease him through the towel. Andrew was breathing heavy, letting out little grunts each time she touched his member. She pulled the towel away and finally freed his fully erect penis. Rachel cooed as she brought her face close to it. She fixed her eyes on us and smiled as she stuck her tongue out and let it rest on the tip of his dick. Andrew was already about to explode. His breathing had started to get faster as he fidgeted back and forth, trying his best to hold in his orgasm. I quickly sent out an order to his mind. He wouldn’t cum until I do. His breathing became more relaxed as he put his hand in Rachel’s hair.

Cheyenne was transfixed on the scene that was unfolding before her. She could feel my erection growing as it sat between her legs. Almost on instinct, she started to slowly grind on it, letting her pussy juices lubricate the top of my cock. I moved my hand down and placed it just above her cunt, letting my fingers stroke her clit.

Rachel moved her tongue up and down the length of Andrew’s shaft. He started to tighten his grip on her hair ever so slightly. Rachel read the sign clearly and finally put him in her mouth. Andrew let out a guttural groan as Rachel pushed his tool to the back of her throat. Cheyenne was growing impatient. She started grinding faster as she watched this tiny little brunette take her husband’s whole dick in her mouth. I put my hand on her thigh and started to rub it gently.

“I think you’re ready.” I whispered in her ear.

“Wanna give it a try?”

Before I could finish my question, Cheyenne was on her knees in front of me. Without hesitation, she wrapped her lips around my cock and proceeded to deep-throat me. I closed my eyes and lay back, enjoying the sensation of her tongue wrapping itself around me. Eventually, Cheyenne and Rachel started bobbing their heads in unison.

As much as I was enjoying this, it was time to move on to the main event.

“Ok, kids.” I said as I lifted Cheyenne’s perfectly freckled face to meet mine.

“Are we ready to make it official?”

Andrew sat up and got on his knees at the top of the bed. Rachel crawled to him and embraced him in a tender kiss. She lied on her back and lifted her knees, slightly spreading her legs. Before he could penetrate her, I told him to wait until we were ready. I stood up and lifted the bride off of her knees. Her eyes were filled with primal lust. I laid her down on the edge of the mattress and had her mimic Rachel. Their faces met in the middle of the bed.

I ramped up the feeling of pleasure and arousal for the whole room. Almost simultaneously, the three of them moaned and let out a big sigh. We were all so horny that you could almost see the lust in the air. They were all so deep under my control that I could have done anything to them I wanted to. I’m pretty sure that Andrew would let me fuck him without any further pushing if I wanted to. And if I’m honest, that thought crossed my mind. I was that horny too.

I stood in front of Cheyenne and grabbed her ankles.

“Just so you know.” I said to her, rubbing her calves.

“This may hurt, being your first time. There may even be some blood, but don’t worry. That’s natural.”

Cheyenne looked at me square in the eyes and nodded as she squeezed her breasts. She had a look of absolute trust on her face that told me she would walk through fire if I told her to.

“Rachel, make sure you help guide Andrew into your snatch. Help him with his rhythm. It’s his first time too.”

Rachel tilted her head back to look at me. She had that devilish smile on her face and was already sweating.

“Happy to, Milo.” She said as she winked at me.

I took Cheyenne’s legs and wrapped them around my waist. I teased her lips as I moved my cock up and down outside her dripping wet pussy. Her eyes met mine as I finally made my way inside. She let out a loud gasp and gripped the bed as hard as she could. I smiled at her as I pushed as deep as I could go. I slowly starting moving my hips, making sure that I didn’t go too fast so she could feel every movement I made while I was on top of her. I heard a satisfied moan come from the other side of the bed. Rachel had her ankles on Andrew’s shoulders.

“Oooohhhhhh ffffffffuuucckkk!” was all she could muster as he thrust his manhood deep inside of her. Andrew was concentrating hard, making sure that he kept the same consistent pace with each lunge forward.

I started picking up my own pace, sending more waves of pleasure at the girls. They both started moaning louder as Andrew and I matched rhythm. Cheyenne looked over at Rachel, studying the expression of bliss that was all over her face. Rachel looked back at her, admiring the new wife’s full lips. Without any prompting, she edged closer to her until they were breathing in each other’s hot breath. Cheyenne couldn’t take it any more. She put her hand on the side of Rachel’s face and embraced her in a hard kiss. I could see their tongues exploring each other’s mouths as they moaned almost in unison.

I started increasing the girls’ pleasure until it was at its boiling point. Their bodies responded by pushing each other closer. They had broken off their kiss and Rachel had her chin on Cheyenne’s forehead. As they screamed in absolute lust, I sent a command for them to orgasm. They both started to jerk and writhe as they let the intensity of their release flow over their body. Andrew and I slowed our rhythm to a stop as we let them catch their breath.

I put my arms around Cheyenne and lifted her up, never letting my erect cock leave her pussy. I lied down with her on top of me.

“Why don’t you take the lead for a while?” I said as I moved my hands down onto her hips. I started moving her up and down until she caught the rhythm. Cheyenne closed her eyes and slowly started burying my dick as deep as she could into herself.

Andrew and Rachel decided to switch positions as well. She rolled over on her stomach, getting up onto her knees and stuck her perfect ass in the air. I reached over and ran my thumb across her lips. She opened her mouth and began to suck on it just like she did Andrew’s dick. She moved her hands down and spread her cheeks as far apart as she could; giving Andrew a full view of her tight asshole and pussy. The groom lowered himself down and brushed his unit across her puckered hole. Rachel let out a breathy giggle, letting him know that she was ok with whatever hole he picked. Andrew made a game of it, moving his prick from hole to hole and pushing the head against them just enough to warrant a reaction from her. With each push, Rachel would gasp and snicker, all the while still sucking on my thumb.

Andrew finally made his decision and plunged his rod deep into Rachel’s pussy. She let out a labored moan as she bit down hard on my thumb. I pulled my hand back fast to assess the damage. It felt worse than it really was, just some teeth marks and a little broken skin that started to bleed slightly. Rachel grabbed my wrist and stuck my thumb back in her mouth. I guess it was her version of “kiss it and make it better.”

I focused my attention back on the beautiful bride riding me. Her red hair was partially covering her face, hiding her expression of desire and pleasure. Her breasts were glistening with sweat that ran down and dripped off of the edge of her erect nipples. I could see her stomach muscles flex and retract as she moved her hips back and forth. I reached up and cupped one of Cheyenne’s perfect breasts. She moaned as she bit her lower lip, absorbing the feeling of my hand massaging her lovely mounds.

I could feel Andrew was starting to get tired. He may have the dick size of a porn star, but he doesn’t have any of the stamina. That’s ok. He’s a newbie, he’ll learn. I slowly started building everyone’s orgasms. Cheyenne and Andrew both started speeding up their motions while Rachel started sucking my thumb harder. I took my hand away from her mouth and scooted closer to her. I brought my lips to hers and we embraced in a passionate kiss. I know I’ve been obsessing over Cheyenne all night, but Rachel was just as amazing. She played her part perfectly tonight. I think I’ll save her number.

The newlyweds saw us making out and decided to follow suit. Andrew leaned over and kissed his wife with a passion that only those in love knew existed. In this moment, we weren’t four separate entities any more. We were one being. One soul overtaken by pleasure. I made one final mental push and we all orgasmed at once. Cheyenne broke off her kiss and collapsed on top of me. As she balled up the bed sheet in her fists, she rested her head on my chest, screaming out her climax. I put my hands on her back and pushed down, forcing my cock as far as it would go into her tight cunt. Andrew had done the same, grabbing Rachel by her hips and keeping her in place. Rachel had tensed up so much that she was practically frozen in place. She was holding her breath as the last waves of pleasure washed over her. As if on cue, we all exhaled and attempted to catch our breath. The air had changed from a thick fog of arousal into a light, blissful feeling of euphoria. Andrew grabbed his fuck partner by the hips and twisted her around so he could lie down with his back to me and spoon her. His now softening dick was still inside of her. He moved his hands up to her small, perky tits and gently rubbed her nipples. Rachel put one hand on top of his, and moved the other down to rub his hip and ass. Cheyenne lifted her head and kissed me, then rested her head on my shoulder. I followed Andrew’s lead and left my cock in his wife’s pussy. I turned my head so my cheek met her forehead. I rubbed my hands up and down her sweat-covered backside.

I never wanted this moment to end. This was the best I had felt in such a long time. This feeling of intimacy was something I wanted to pursue. In this moment, everything was perfect. We shared a moment together that not too many people get to experience in their entire lifetime. I took one last look at the pile of bodies I was surrounded by, took a deep breath, and fell into the nothingness of sleep.

I awoke to the sound of something buzzing against wood. I looked around. Everyone was fast asleep, still in the positions we had last night. I heard the buzzing again and began looking for the source. I looked over at the desk near the TV and saw Rachel’s phone lighting up. I stretched my arm out and rubbed her shoulder.

“Your phone’s ringing, beautiful.” I said groggily, trying my best to keep my eyes open. As she got up to answer her phone, I got Andrew to scoot over so I could lay his wife down beside him. I heard Rachel exclaim “OH SHIT!” as I sat up. It was her boss calling her. She was supposed to be at the front desk two hours ago.

Rachel stared at the screen, tears welling up in her eyes. She just knew that she was about to lose her job. Her boss was a little man with a Napoleon complex. He would set ridiculous goals and time tables, then would get mad at you for not meeting his impossible standards. He was a real wannabe hard-ass.

I stood up and approached Rachel. She looked at me, wondering how in the world she was going to explain her absence. Before she could answer, I took the phone from her hands. “What’s your bosses name, Rachel?” I asked her.

“Mr. Frazier.” she said holding back tears.

“Do you like your job, my dear?” I was genuinely curious.

“I really do!” she said as the tears started to fall.

“I like meeting new people from far away places, and I like my coworkers—“

I put my hand on her cheek to quiet her, wiping away a tear. She leaned into my palm and put her hand on my wrist. I pressed the answer button and said hello.

“Who is this?” I heard a haughty voice say. I could feel his arrogance through the phone.

“It doesn’t matter.” I said.

“What matters is that you will keep your mouth shut and do everything I tell you.” I sent a command through my voice over the phone that he would do everything I say without question.

“If you understand, say yes, sir.”

There was dead air for about 10 seconds. Finally I heard the voice reply with an almost scared tone.

“…Yes, sir.”

“Here’s what’s gonna happen, Frazier.” I moved my hand down to grope Rachel’s cute little tits. She was still holding onto my wrist.

“You will never fire Rachel. She will only leave this job if she decides to. Starting today, she will work her shifts if she feels like it. If she decides to stay home, you will still pay her. In fact, from now on, you will clock her in every day for 12 hours at a time, even if she’s not there. She is now full time with benefits and eligible for overtime. You will always praise her as a model employee to anyone who asks. You will give her a 50 percent raise, and any time she doesn’t want to come in, you will work her shift for her. You will do everything in your power to make sure Rachel continues to love her job. You will obey every command that I have given you. If anyone asks, this new arrangement was all your idea. Do you understand?”

There was more silence on the other end of the line. Frazier was absorbing everything I told him. I put my hand on the back of Rachel’s neck and pulled her close to me. She had an overjoyed but awestruck look in her eyes. I heard Frazier’s voice sheepishly reply, “Yes, sir.”

“Good.” I said as I admired Rachel’s perfect body.

“From this point forward, Rachel will be on paid vacation. She will come back to work when she feels like it. Until then, you will gladly cover her shifts. You will not call her. She will call you if she needs anything, and I mean anything. Her new work schedule starts right now.”

“Yes, si—“

I hung up the phone before the little prick could finish. Rachel looked at me dumbfounded. Her tears of worry had been replaced with tears of joy. Rachel didn’t have much. No family around here, not a lot of friends; just the people she worked with. It took a lot of hard work, time and energy for her just to make ends meet. She was barely scraping by. Now, she will be able to buy things that she wants, not just the basic necessities. She was now paid better than Frazier.

“Why did you do that for me?” She asked me, still letting all of this good news sink in.

I wiped away her tears and place my hands on the sides of her face.

“Think of it as a gratuity. You did so well making sure that I was happy while I was here that you deserved to be rewarded for it.”

Rachel laughed in between her sobs and kissed me. I could feel pure joy radiating off of her.

“Besides”. I said, breaking our kiss and wrapping my arms around her small frame.

“My vacation’s not over yet and I want someone to spend it with.” I moved my hands down and cupped her pert little ass.

“Plus, I didn’t get my turn with you last night.”

She smiled and brought her mouth to my ear.

“Well.” She whispered as she bit at my earlobe.

“I think we can remedy that.”

As I pressed my naked body against hers, the happy couple behind us began to stir.

We all said our good mornings and ordered room service. After a night like last night, we were all starving. We sat and ate our breakfast and enjoyed each other’s company. We laughed and told stories as the four of us got to know each other better. We never said it out loud, but we all felt that last night was something special. We would never forget what we shared and that one glorious moment when we became one.

After breakfast, we all cuddled up together and continued our conversation. Unfortunately, all good things must come to an end. Check out time was quickly approaching. I could have kept us there forever, but it wouldn’t have felt right. There was this feeling in the back of my mind that I needed to let the newlyweds go and enjoy their real honeymoon. If there’s one thing I can say about these powers, they taught me to trust my instincts. There was another feeling in my mind: this wouldn’t be the last time I see them.

We put our clothes on and gathered our things as we got ready to depart. As I watched Cheyenne brush her beautiful red hair, I realized that I had not taken a souvenir from her yet. I went up to her and took her hand. She stopped brushing and focused on me. I took off her rings and put her wedding band in my pocket. I slid her engagement ring back on her finger and kissed her hand. She smiled at me with that perfect smile and went back to brushing her hair.

We checked out and took Rachel’s car to the hotel that they had originally planned on staying in for their wedding night. Cheyenne’s car was already there, as this was the hotel she stayed at before her wedding day. I let Andrew sit up front so I could have as much time with Cheyenne as I could before she was gone from my life until god knows when. We exchanged phone numbers and I told her that when I decided to visit them again, they would drop everything to make sure that we had all the time we needed. I looked up at the front seat and saw Rachel occasionally glancing back at us in the rear view mirror. I sent a thought to her mind reassuring her that she was invited to our future reunion. She smiled and refocused on the road as Andrew put his hand on her thigh.

We spent the rest of the ride cementing an intimate bond between each other that would never go away. We held each other and talked, occasionally putting the conversation on hold so we could embrace one another in a kiss. I tried to memorize how her lips felt. How her mouth was always slightly open, no matter what kind of kiss we were sharing. I took those thoughts of the beach I had hidden away to help me refocus and replaced them with thoughts of the perfect specimen sitting beside me.

Her scent.

The color of her hair.

The feeling of her hands on my body.

Her perfect smile.

The taste of her perfectly freckled skin.

I told her how I was in love with her. How I had been smitten with her since I first laid eyes on her. How I wish it were me reciting my vows to her back at the beach. Cheyenne put her head to mine, our foreheads touching as she put her hand on my cheek. She knew in her heart that everything that happened, from learning her place in her marriage to losing her virginity was good and right, but she loved Andrew. She was dedicated to him and she never wanted to leave him. However, something else tugged at her heart. Something that should have felt out of place because of her love for her new husband, but it was something that she couldn’t deny. She looked me in the eyes with tears streaming down her cheek and smiled.

“I love you too.”

We pulled into the parking lot and got out to say our goodbyes. Andrew came up to me and gave me a big bear hug. I could feel a pure sense of affection and gratitude coming off of him as he mushed my face into his chest. I finally broke free of his grip and put my hand on his shoulder. I told him that if he needed any pointers or advice, my phone was always on. He thanked his new best friend for everything and smiled that big, goofy smile. He turned to Rachel and took her in his arms as they shared a final passionate kiss. He would be eternally grateful to the both of us for what we did to make his marriage perfect. He said his goodbyes and got in Cheyenne’s car.

Cheyenne moved over to Rachel and embraced her in a loving hug. They stroked each other’s hair and back as they held each other, expressing how happy they were to meet one another. They shared one final kiss and said goodbye.

Cheyenne turned to me with tears in her eyes. I must admit, I was crying too. I hugged her and held her in my arms for as long as I could. We shared one final kiss as she touched her forehead to mine.

“You’ve changed my life. Our lives.” She said through her tears.

“What could I possibly do to repay your kindness?”

If I had known what the future held for me, I would have told her to never contact me again. I would have told her that I would spend years trying to mimic a fraction of what I felt with her. I would’ve told her that I would do some of the worst things imaginable, simply because I couldn’t find anything that came close to what I felt in this moment. I would’ve told her that she wouldn’t recognize the person that I would become. I would’ve told her that it would be years before I let myself love someone so deeply or passionately. I would’ve told her that I would make people suffer simply because I couldn’t find what I was looking for.

I would have made her forget all about me.

But you know what they say: Hindsight is 20/20.

“Actually.” I said as I put my hand on her waist.

“You could give me the phone numbers of your bridesmaids.”

To Be Continued…