The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Milo’s Odyssey

Chapter 2: Getting Stronger. Still Awkward.

It’s been two years since my experience with Jennifer. I’m now in my senior year of high school, and to be honest...not much has changed. I learned that these powers worked like a muscle. The more I work them, the stronger they would get. My paranoia about losing them had almost left my mind completely. I found myself using them to get away with things. Nothing too awful, mind you. Getting free meals at restaurants, hanging out in the girl’s locker room and not getting caught. Small potatoes, really. Especially compared to the depraved and raunchy activities that I would be involved in in the very near future.

I lost my virginity a few months after my bathtub escapade. It was a good experience, but unfortunately, it wasn’t anything to really write about. I tried my best not to use my powers for my first time, but sadly it became necessary. I had a hard time finding my rhythm and after a while, she became impatient. I felt I had no choice. It was either stumble through it like the virgin I was, or convince her that she was having the best sex that she had ever had or will ever have. Seemed pretty obvious to me.

I know what you’re thinking: “Why aren’t you fucking 24/7?” Well, using these powers and doing a full body workout like sex is very draining. If I decide to do a lot of both on the same day, I’m pretty much useless until later on the next day. I do pretty well, though. I’ve been able to live out some fantasies that I’ve had since my balls dropped. I fucked the head cheerleader at my school. I got a blowjob from my best friend’s mom. I even had anal sex with the hot barista from our local coffee shop, right in the middle of the coffee shop. Like I said, I do pretty well. Today, I was about to fulfill another lifelong dream.

I was sitting in the back of my English class playing with a pencil. I didn’t even bring my books to school anymore. Why would I when I can just give myself a 4.0 grade point average? Of course, no one found this strange. Little tweaks like that are becoming as natural as breathing now. Our former teacher had retired last year and was replaced with Ms. Thomas. She was a beautiful 24-year-old fresh out of college. She had straight black hair that went just below her jawline. She was skinny, but not unhealthy. Her long, slender legs made up most of her height as they led up to her tight supple ass. Her breast were smaller, maybe B-cups, but they were in perfect proportion to the rest of her. Every once in a while, she would wear open toed shoes or sandals that would display her dainty little feet, but she would mostly wear stockings. That was ok, too. I love a sexy pair of stockings. Ms. Thomas liked to dress conservatively; usually a knee length skirt with a button up blouse and a jacket. But the thing that stood out the most about her was her eyes. She had the brightest green eyes that I had ever seen. Sometimes, the light would hit her just right and I swear that they sparkled like emeralds.

This being her first real teaching job, Ms. Thomas wanted to make an impression. She was tough, but fair. She didn’t use a grading curve; she would give pop quizzes at least twice a week. She made sure that you had to know the lessons front to back for the tests. Of course, this wasn’t a problem for me. Everyone in school thought I was the goddamned valedictorian.

Today was a test day, so (almost) everyone was a nervous wreck. I could feel the anxiety in the air without even trying. I couldn’t stand by and let this happen. I had plans for today and I didn’t want a bunch of fear invading my space and fucking everything up. I laid a mental blanket over the classroom with some simple instructions:

  1. You’re not worried about the test.
  2. You will take your time and answer every question as best you can.
  3. When you are finished, you will bring your test up and lay it on Ms. Thomas’ desk, and then put your head down on your desk for the rest of the class and think about having sex with the person you have a crush on.
  4. It’s an ordinary day. Nothing that happens in the classroom is strange or different.
  5. You will forget what you see and hear in this room as soon as you leave it.

I could feel the air finally starting to clear up after I had implanted these thoughts in everyone. Ms. Thomas passed out the test with a confident smile.

“I know you’re all going to do great on this.” she said.

“Everyone here has the potential to ace this.”

Adorable, really.

I waited about five minutes or so before I got up and approached her desk with test in hand. She was focused on grading the quizzes from yesterday and didn’t see me come up.

“Ms. Thomas?”

She jumped slightly and chuckled to herself.

“Sorry, Milo. I was concentrating on these quizzes. What can I do for you?”

She turned to look at me and her eyes caught the light. There was that sparkle that I found so sexy.

“Well,” I started. “I’m having a hard time with some of these questions.”

She tilted her head slightly.

“I would have figured that if anyone could pass this test with flying colors, it would be you. What seems to be the problem?”

“It’s not so much the questions I have a problem with.” I stated. “It’s just that you usually suck my dick when we take tests.”

Ms. Thomas looked at me with shock and alarm.

“What did you just—”?

Before she could finish her sentence, I entered her mind and did some rearranging. Her face relaxed as she smiled and rolled her eyes.

“Ugh, sorry, Milo. I completely forgot! It’s just been a stressful week. Why don’t you go ahead and pull it out for me and I’ll help you.”

As I was fishing my cock out of my pants, I sent some instructions solely to Ms. Thomas:

  1. Milo is your best student.
  2. The better he does in your class, the better you will look to the other teachers and faculty.
  3. You will do whatever it takes to keep Milo happy.
  4. Doing what Milo asks of you makes you horny and gives you pleasure.
  5. You secretly want to fuck Milo.

Ms. Thomas collected all of the papers on her desk, shuffled them together and put them in her drawer. As she turned back to look at me, my cock was already starting to harden. I took a step closer to her and she put her hands on my hips. She pulled closer to my dick and let it rest vertically on her face. With a coy smile, she started licking at the base of my cock and made her way up to the tip. This little action was enough to make me harder than the test she had given out. Call me crazy, but I think she’s done this before.

She finally put me in her mouth and pushed my cock down her throat with no resistance at all. Now, I’m not the biggest guy. I’m maybe about 7 inches give or take. But to see this woman deep throat me like she was drinking water was very impressive. She let out a satisfying moan when my balls hit her chin.

“Um, Ms. Thomas?” I asked. “I can’t write my answers standing up like this.”

She took my cock out of her mouth, chuckled to herself and lightly tapped her temple.

“Of course not.” She giggled. “Sorry, Milo I’m having an off day today. Why don’t you sit down in my chair here?”

I reached my hand out to her to help her up and she gave me a look of surprise.

“Ooh, such a gentleman.” She smiled as she lifted out of the chair. I unbuckled my belt and my pants and let them and my boxers slide down to the floor.

“Why don’t you take your jacket off, Ms. Thomas? It’s getting kind of warm in here.”

She let out a quick breath as she slid her jacket off, folded it neatly, and set it on her desk. She pinched the top of her shirt with two fingers and began to air herself out a little.

“You know, it would be ok for you to take off your shirt and bra as well. It would help me concentrate and would help you keep cool.”

Her face started to become flushed as she quickly unbuttoned her shirt with one hand. With her other hand, she reached behind her and undid the clasp of her bra. Pulling them both off, she folded them up neatly and placed them on top of her jacket. For such a neat, tidy and put together woman, she could suck a dick like a porn star. As she knelt back down she gently rubbed small circles on my ball sack. I asked her what her first name was. She looked me dead in the eyes with contrition.

“I’m sorry, Milo.” she said. “I don’t think that it would be professional of me to allow you to call me by my first name. If I did, you wouldn’t see me as an authority figure anymore. You wouldn’t take me seriously.”

I’ll be completely honest. I was not expecting that answer. It threw me off my guard for a second. Of course I could have reached into her mind and got the answer for myself, but where would the fun be in that? Maybe I could convince her in another way.

“Ms. Thomas.” I said with an air of encouragement. “I take you more serious than any other teacher in this school. In fact, I respect you so much that I let you suck my cock because you know that it helps me do better in class. Likewise, it helps you, a plucky young teacher trying to make a name for herself in this school look better in front of the faculty.”

I could see the wheels turning in her mind. She looked down for a second, smiled and looked back up at me. The logic I presented her was judged to be sound. She took a quick lick of my shaft.

“Rebecca.” she whispered.

“But my friends call me Becca.” She winked and smiled as she inhaled my cock once more.

More and more students were handing in their papers now. As Becca was bobbing up and down on my dick, I looked around the room. Most of the class had their heads down on their desks as per instructions. I noticed most of the boys were fidgeting in their seats; trying to hide the erections they got from fantasizing about fucking their crushes. A girl in the back wearing a skirt was slowly moving her legs up and down, trying desperately to hide the fact that she was masturbating in her English class. I looked in the front row and almost jumped out of my chair. Liz Shen, the hot Asian senior was looking right at me.

My paranoia immediately set in. She’s looking at me. She knows what I’m doing and she’s realizing what’s going on. She’s gonna freak out any second now.

I’m fucked.

I quickly did a scan of her mind to maybe try to fix this before it hits the fan. Wait...she’s not looking at me. She’s looking at Becca. She has a crush on Ms. Thomas.

Well, well...let’s see what kind of dirty thoughts Liz is having!

Liz Shen was hot and she knew it. Standing at only five feet tall, she knew how to take command of a room as soon as she walked in it. With her 34-C breasts, killer legs and tight ass, she could have any man or woman eating out of her hand. At least she would, if she had ever dated anyone in our school. Not many people knew her romantic history, only her closest friends. There was a rumor our freshman year that she got caught in the janitor’s closet giving Mr. Henries, our history teacher a blowjob. Since no one saw Mr. Henries the week after that rumor got started, we were all pretty sure that it was true.

It seems that Sexy Shen had a preference for people older than her. I scanned her mind to see what exactly was getting her going today. I saw a vision of Becca leaning over her desk and shoving her tongue in Liz’s mouth and groping her big tits. Liz was returning the favor by pulling on Becca’s nipples. Pretty basic, but you know what? I’m in a generous mood today.

I looked back down at Becca and put my hand under her chin.

“Becca, I may have some bad news.”

She stopped in her tracks and looked up at me like a dog begging for a treat, keeping my cock in her mouth.

“I’m afraid this isn’t helping me concentrate like it usually does.”

Becca pulled my erection out of her mouth, slurping up some saliva from the head. She looked like a child who had her favorite toy taken away.

“What do you propose?” she asked; terrified that her privileges may get revoked, but secretly praying that something more aggressive was coming. I stood up and took her hand, lifting her up off of her knees.

“I think the best possible solution,” I said with confidence. “Is for you to let me fuck you.”

Becca cleared her throat and slightly adjusted her sensible skirt. Inside, she was jumping for joy. On the outside she was pure professionalism.

“I think that would be the next logical step.” She tucked her hair behind her ears. “Your education, along with all of my students is my top priority.”

“I’m glad you see it that way.” I said trying to stifle my laughter. “It’s so refreshing to see a teacher who is willing to do anything to see her students succeed.”

This made Becca smile and look down at the floor. She was blushing. I looked down and saw that her nipples had become hard. Whoever wants to fuck this woman simply needs to compliment her teaching skills.

“So,” Becca asked. “Have you done this before? Do you need me to explain anything?”

Her lust for education knew no bounds.

“Actually,” I smirked at her, putting my arms around her waist. “You’ve been working so hard this period. Why don’t you let me take the lead for this?” Becca put her arms around my neck. “Such a gentleman.” We embraced each other in a passionate kiss.

I moved my hands up to her cute little tits and squeezed gently. Becca reciprocated by running her fingers through my hair. I broke off our kiss and moved my mouth to her neck, slowly kissed her down to her collarbone, and finally rested at her breasts. I took one of her perfect B-cup tits in my mouth while bringing my hand down to massage the other. Becca let out a slight sigh, moving her hands down my back. I got down on my knees and began licking the area around her belly button. I reached down and grabbed her stocking clad leg with one hand and removed her sensible flat. Then the other. Becca flexed and stretched her toes, enjoying the air hitting her silky nylon feet. I studied her feet for a minute, admiring the bright red polish on her toes through the sheer fabric. I was tempted to have my fun with them, but my curiosity was being pulled in another direction. I looked up at Becca’s face. She had her eyes closed, trying to concentrate on every move I made. Her breathing had increased, but she was regulating it well. I reached behind her and unbuttoned and unzipped her conservative skirt and let it fall to the floor. I froze for a second. Becca wasn’t wearing pantyhose; she was wearing thigh highs and a garter belt. Her underwear was almost nonexistent. A black G-string with a sheer front. Who IS this woman?! Lady in the streets, freak in the sheets indeed!

I peeled off her G-string and observed her beautiful pussy. She was completely bald down there, not even a hint of stubble. I took my fingers and spread her lips apart. This caused Becca to moan and put her hand on my head. I put my face up to it and gently licked her clit. Becca squeaked and snapped her hand shut, grabbing a handful of my hair. Someone’s a little sensitive down there, it seems. I doubled her sensitivity and dove back in. Her squeaks turned into short screams as I lapped at her pussy like an ice cream cone. After about 30 seconds, an orgasm like she had never felt before shot through her entire body. Becca buckled over. She still had a handful of my hair, so when she went down, I went down. She tried to catch her breath as she slowly stood back upright. She finally loosened her grip on my hair, which allowed me to stand up.

I was getting so into what were doing, I had almost forgotten my little plan. I pulled Becca close and whispered in her ear. “Trust me and follow.” It wasn’t a suggestion. Becca nodded and took my hand. I led her over to Liz’s desk. She had been watching the entire time and she had liked what she had seen. Her nipples were poking through her white shirt like little erasers. I bent over and whispered in Liz’s ear.

“You are going to watch me fuck Ms. Thomas from behind. You will not take your eyes off of her. Any time that she makes a noise, you will grow more and more aroused. You are extremely attracted to Ms. Thomas. You will not be allowed to touch her until I say so.”

Liz swallowed hard and readjusted in her seat. She looked at Becca like she was the only person in the room. I went back over to Becca and put my hand on the back of her neck and whispered to her.

“Becca, I am going to bend you over Liz’s desk and fuck you from behind. Each thrust into your pussy will feel ten times better than the last. You will find yourself just as attracted to Liz as you are to me. You are especially turned on by her tits. You will not be allowed to touch her until I say so.”

Becca raised her hand and lightly stroked my face with two fingers. I bent her over as fast as I could, stopping just before her nose hit the desk. She let out a sharp gasp and put her hands on the side to brace herself. She looked up and saw the most beautiful girl she had ever seen. And it seems that this girl was thinking the same thing. Her eyes were a mesmerizing oak brown. Her lips are the perfect amount of thick. She had the cutest little ears. Her…oh my God. Her breasts are the most perfectly shaped pair she had ever seen. Becca began to fantasize about what she would do to them if she could just reach them. As soon as she stretched her hand out to grab a handful of those delicious looking globes, she felt the full extension of my hard on. The sensation caused her to arch her back up and grip the desk as hard as she could. I put my hand on her back and pushed her down so she would be eye level with Liz. Liz looked at her with such lust she thought she would pass out. With each thrust, Becca got louder and louder. Without any prompting, Liz moved her hand down to her lap and put it down the front of her jeans. As she started masturbating, she began to inch herself closer to Becca. I noticed this and started pushing slowly towards her. They weren’t allowed to touch each other, but that doesn’t mean I’m not allowed to tease them.

I started thrusting harder into Becca. I wanted this to last just a bit longer, but I could feel my orgasm coming quickly. I closed my eyes and concentrated as hard as I could. I suddenly began to feel the orgasm subsiding. It felt like I just gave myself an extra shot of testosterone or something. I think I may have figured out how to last as long as I want. That will come in handy in the future. I opened my eyes and looked down at my girls. They were touching foreheads, looking deeply into each other’s eyes. Their lips were as close as they could possibly be without touching. Becca was practically screaming at this point, while Liz had pulled her pants down and was rubbing her clit like she was trying to erase it. Well, I had my fun with them. Might as well let them have a treat. I pushed waves of pleasure their way, getting them closer to release.

“When I get to one, you will both orgasm and you will be allowed to touch each other.”

“5....

4....

3...

2...”

I took a little extra time getting to one. I kind of wanted to see what they would do if I took like, an hour to say it. Before I could finish that thought, Liz screamed as loud as she could.

“PLEASE!”

“1.... cum NOW!”

My girls grabbed each other by the neck and kissed harder than they have ever kissed anyone. Their tongues were dancing together as they screamed into each other’s mouth. Becca grabbed Liz’s shirt and ripped it in two. It wasn’t a shirt anymore. It was now a vest. Becca wasted no time and shoved her hand down her new lover’s bra and squeezed her left breast as hard as she could. Liz finally removed her hand from her panties and cupped one of Becca’s tiny tits. Just to be able to touch them sent shivers down her spine. She grabbed her nipple between two fingers and ever so slightly pulled on it. Becca’s knees buckled just a little bit, causing her to almost lose her balance. I moved my hand around her waist and readjusted her so she wouldn’t fall. She reached her free hand back and tried to tap me on the arm to show her gratitude. She couldn’t reach so I stretched my hand out to meet hers. She broke their kiss and through gasps and moans she mumbled: “gentleman”, and reattached herself to her high school lover.

Without warning, like the “wrap it up” music at the Oscars, the bell rang. It was time to end this. I started pumping faster to get mine when I saw the rest of the students getting up and collecting their things. Before I could project a command, Becca quickly broke her kiss from Liz.

“Excuse me! The beh...the bell doesn’t (fuck) dismiss you...(pant, pant) I (Jesus, FUCK) I do! (Whimper) Sit down!”

I couldn’t help but laugh at her attempt to be intimidating while she was getting her pussy wrecked.

Ever thus to educators.

I could feel the condition of the girls. If this went on for too much longer, they would pass out. I wondered, if I could push my orgasm away, could I make myself cum on command like I can with others? I closed my eyes and concentrated. Like a dam bursting, my jizz was on its way and there’s nothing I can do to stop it. Becca could feel what was about to happen, so she started bucking as hard as she could. With one last thrust I emptied myself into her. Becca let out an “mmmmmm” as the last of my spunk filled her insides. I pulled out and sat down on the floor trying to catch my breath. I looked around the room. All of the boys still had their erections and a lot of the girls had large wet patches in their crotch region.

I looked over at my girls. Becca was on her knees, gently kissing her new lover and massaging her breasts. Liz had freed her once occupied hand and rubbed her pussy juices all over Becca’s chest. I got up and approached them. They broke off their kiss and looked up at me, smiling. I smiled back as I grabbed the teacher’s hand and pulled her up to me. I put my hands on the side of her face and kissed her deeply. She wrapped her arms around me and softly ran her nails down my back as she returned the kiss.

“Thank you, Ms. Thomas.”, I said as I broke our kiss. “I’m sure I did well on the test and it’s all because of you.”

Becca beamed with pride from the compliment. She moved her hand down to my dick, wiped some cum onto her fingers and proceeded to lick them like she had just gotten done eating fried chicken.

“No need to thank me, Milo.”, she said as she licked the last of her fingers clean.

“It’s my job as an educator.”

We collected ourselves and got dressed. I had Becca give me her thigh highs. Gotta have my souvenirs. Thank god someone brought a jacket. Now Liz wouldn’t have to walk around all day with her tits hanging out. I wouldn’t complain, mind you. But that would be a lot of adjusting and rearranging on my part, and I can’t exactly follow her around all day either. It was only second period. I got shit to do.

As I got dressed, I started taking down commands and reinforcing the memories of everyone in the room. All they would remember was that they took a test, they’re pretty sure they did good on it, and it was a pretty boring class overall. I told Becca pretty much the same thing. She gave a test, everyone finished in time, and it was kind of a boring day so far. I did, however, leave the feelings that Becca and Liz now have for each other. What they did with those feelings was completely up to them. I did wonder how they would feel when they discover that I had implanted a command in their minds that they can’t get off unless they are thinking about having sex with each other, or by each other’s hand.

I went and held the door for my classmates as they left the room. This was seen as a polite gesture, but secretly I wanted to see everyone’s reactions when they get out into the hallway and realize they are sporting wet spots and denim boners. The best part was watching them all quickly shift their books to the front of their bodies and glare with confusion as they try to figure out what caused it. I turned to look back at Becca and saw Liz sliding a piece of paper with her phone number on it across her desk. Damn. Sexy Shen works fast. Liz thanked me for holding the door and I smiled back at her. Becca was watching Liz’s ass as she swayed out the door. She took the piece of paper and held it in her hands. She looked back up and saw me still holding the door.

“I hope you have a good day, Ms. Thomas.”

She smiled at me and put her head down, looking at the hearts next to the phone number on the paper. As I was leaving, I heard her sigh and say:

“Such a gentleman.”

To Be Continued...