The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

(AUTHOR’S NOTE: Thank you all so much for reading my story! And a special thanks to everyone who have stuck with me through this weird part of it. This story is taking a turn that I did not expect, but I am looking forward to writing it! Once again, if you want to tell me how you’re liking it so far, or have any constructive criticism, please email me at Thanks again!)

Milo’s Odyssey

Chapter 8: For the Ladies: Part Six

“Red or black, daddy?”

I looked back at Sarah as she was holding up two neckties.

“Let’s go with black.” I replied, taking the tie from her hand.

She smiled at me and placed the other tie back in the closet. She came over to me and helped me set my tie correctly. I had only ever worn one maybe once or twice before this, but thankfully Sarah had learned how to properly tie one from watching Mike get dressed and ready over the years. When she finished, she looked me up and down. Wrapping her arms around me, she made one final adjustment to my collar and smoothed out some slight wrinkles.

“How do I look?” I asked.

“Very handsome.” She said smiling at me.

I smiled back and kissed her on the forehead.

“Thanks for all of your help.”

She giggled slightly.

“My pleasure, daddy.”

With that, she left the room and left me to do my own final inspection. I looked in the mirror at the suit I was wearing; an almost all black slim fit ensemble with a thin black tie and white pocket square. I checked my face, making sure I didn’t miss any spots or have any cuts from shaving. My hair was slicked back and to the side. It was the best I had looked in a while. I lightly sprayed some cologne and headed towards the foyer to wait for Rachel.

Earlier that day, Rachel came into my room and asked me to dress up all fancy for her. I was happy to oblige her, but that was all of the information I had been given. In fact, that was the last time I had seen her today. This was supposed to be her day with me. The other girls were so eager to have their day that I barely made it to breakfast before being jumped on. But Rachel had kept herself hidden today. In fact, it’s almost dinnertime and I had only seen her when she came into my room this morning.

I felt a light tap on my shoulder. I turned around and there stood Rachel. She was wearing a black sleeveless dress that went down just above her knees. Her legs were covered in sheer black stockings with open-toed black heels on her feet. She had curled her hair, her brown locks barely touching her shoulders. Her makeup was immaculate. This vision of beauty looked at me and smiled. My chest tightened. Looking at her made all of the breath escape my lungs.

“Wow.” Was all I could muster.

“You look amazing.”

She blushed through her makeup.

“You don’t look too bad yourself, Milo.” She replied.

I smiled at her, resisting the urge to have her right then and there in the foyer.

“So what’s the plan?” I asked her.

She smirked at me.

“It’s a surprise.”

I stuck my arm out.

“Lead the way.”

She smiled, wrapped her arm in mine, and we walked out to the car.

* * *

We drove to the fanciest restaurant in town. I gave the keys to the valet and stepped inside. The place was warmly lit with music softly playing through the speakers. Rachel confirmed our reservation and we were led to our seats. Trying to be a good gentleman, I pulled out Rachel’s seat for her. She smiled at me and sat down, brushing out the wrinkles in her dress. I sat down and ordered a bottle of wine for us.

I looked across the table at the vision of beauty before me. When I first met Rachel, she did nothing but work just to make sure her lights didn’t get turned off. She was horribly underpaid, under-appreciated and severely depressed. She had no real friends, no family she cared to talk to. Just workplace acquaintances and an asshole boss. None of that mattered now. Now she lives a life that frankly neither one of us ever dreamed we would have. She has friends, family and lovers all in the same place. She’s happy. I’ll never apologize for taking her from the life she used to know.

My thoughts were interrupted by an unfamiliar feminine voice. The waitress had come to take our order. She was a cute little thing, shorter with long blonde hair and A-cup breasts. She was dressed in an all black pantsuit with black ballet flats. We gave her our order and she smiled and walked towards the kitchen. I snuck a peek at her ass as she walked away. My attention was drawn back to the table as I felt Rachel’s hand grab mine. She didn’t say anything. She just smiled at me with those big green eyes that shined like emeralds. I smiled back at her, squeezing her hand. I could tell she wanted to talk about something, but it was almost as if she was afraid to start.

“You know.” I said.

“This is not what I was expecting from you this week.”

She ran her thumb across my fingers.

“What did you expect?” She asked.

“I dunno.” I replied.

“I guess I thought after a week you would be climbing the walls, really eager to make up for lost time.”

Rachel laughed and took a sip of her wine.

“Well, that thought was never very far away.” She said.

“But I wanted to do something special. Plus, I wanted to talk to you away from the rest of the girls.”

I was a bit taken aback by her statement. There was a note of curious concern in her voice.

“I talked to Erin the other day.” She started.

“She brought up a very interesting point and I think it applies to all of us in the house. On the day we met, we had an orgy with Cheyenne and Andrew. Then, we spent the summer together, doing almost nothing but having sex. The next thing I know, I’m moving away with you to this giant house inhabited by other women. We fuck all the time.”

I could see her putting the pieces together in her head.

“It’s been a wild few years.”

It’s all I could think to say.

“That’s my point, Milo.” She continued.

“I’d never done anything like that before I met you, and I can safely say that no one else in the house had either.”

I started to feel ice form in my stomach.

“And to top it all off, you have a therapist whose main goal in life is to find women for you to bring to the house and you’re having sex with your sister’s wife so they can have a baby.”

I looked down at the table. It all sounds kind of weird when you say it out loud.

“What are you trying to say?” I asked her.

“Just this.” She replied.

“How is this all possible? What is it about you that has made so many women flock to you? Don’t get me wrong, you’re a very attractive and sexy man, but I’ve never seen or heard of anything like this outside of movies and stories.”

I could barely look her in the face. I was terrified. I saw the choice before me. I could wipe her mind of any concern or I could tell her the truth.

“You wouldn’t believe me if I told you.”

Rachel squeezed my hand, almost as if she was trying to reassure me. I looked up at her.

“Try me.”

So I told her everything. I told her about when I got my powers and what I’ve used them for. I told her about how when I went to the beach, I wasn’t expecting to meet her, she was just in the right place at the wrong time. I told her about the Summers family; how I “persuaded” them to give me their house and how I drove out their husband and father. I told her about how I changed my sister into a lesbian because I wanted to do something nice for someone I had a crush on in high school. Rachel had a confused but concerned look on her face.

“Have you told anyone else this?” She asked me.

“Just Doctor Foster and Alice.” I replied.

Rachel took her hand away and set it in her lap. She looked down for a second, almost as if she was processing everything. She quickly looked up at me.

“Prove it.”

“I’m sorry?” I asked her.

“Prove it.” She reinstated.

“If you have some sort of magical mind control powers, I need proof. You can’t just tell me the things you did and not expect me to ask for you to back up your claims. I want proof.”

I shifted nervously in my chair. This necktie was starting to feel like a noose. Before I could offer a rebuttal, the waitress came to our table with our food. She gently placed everything down and stood back.

“Here you go!” She said cheerfully.

“Is there anything else you all need right now?”

I looked at Rachel and smiled. She wants me to put my money where my mouth is, I’ll oblige. I sent a mental net around the restaurant, but left Rachel and myself out of it. From now on, no matter what happens here, it’s all perfectly normal and no request is inappropriate or wrong.

“Actually.” I said. I never took my eyes off of Rachel.

“I thought I could give you your tip now.”

The waitress smiled at me, eager to receive some cash. I grabbed her by the waist and unbuckled her pants. I grabbed the black dress pants by the hips and pulled them down along with her panties. The waitress’ face blushed a dark red as her neatly shaven tuft of blonde pubic hair was on display. Rachel’s eyes grew as wide as saucers. I took my index and middle finger and plunged them deep into the blonde’s pussy, causing her to let out a surprised shriek. Rachel looked terrified. Surely someone would have noticed that scream, but no one batted an eye. Everyone continued to eat his or her meal as her date finger fucked the waitress. The blonde bent over and put her hands on the table, narrowly avoiding my food. I pumped my fingers faster, feeling the moisture from her insides. I put my other hand behind her head and pulled her in for a kiss. She didn’t hesitate to shove her tongue down my throat. She orgasmed, screaming into my mouth. We broke off our kiss as I pulled my fingers out of her snatch. The waitress stayed bent over, trying to catch her breath.

“Th-thank you, sir.” She gasped.

“That was very generous.”

I smiled, still looking at Rachel.

“Well, you earned it.” I replied.

The waitress stood up and pulled her panties and pants up, tucking her shirt back in and adjusting her hair.

“I’ll be back to check on you in a minute.”

I cleared my throat loudly to get her attention. She looked down at me. I was holding up the fingers I had put inside of her.

“Oh, of course. Sorry, sir.”

She bent back down and took my fingers into her mouth, carefully cleaning all of her fluids off of my digits. She finished, smiled and walked back towards the kitchen. Rachel sat there in shock. Had that just really happened?

“Was that proof enough?” I asked her.

She didn’t know what to say. She just kept looking at me with those emerald eyes.

“Look.” I said.

“I know it’s a lot to take in, so you just take all the time that you need.”

I could see her processing everything behind those beautiful green eyes. I prepared myself for the worst. I thought about taking the memory of our conversation away when she finally broke her silence.

“So did you just make everyone not care that you just fingered our waitress?”

I gritted my teeth.

“Essentially, yes.”

“So…do they still not care?”

“That’s right. Anyone who steps foot in this restaurant will not notice anything out of the ordinary until I remove the block.”

Rachel stood up and walked over to my side of the table. I moved my chair around to face her. I was nervous about what might come next. I didn’t know if she was about to run out screaming or punch me in the face. I tried to apologize.

“Rachel, I—“

Before I could finish my sentence, Rachel had bent down and kissed me with fervent passion. She moved her hands up to my face. I was so surprised, it took me a second to realize what was happening. I stood up and put my arms around her. She kept her hands on the side of my face as she broke off our kiss.

“Does this mean you’re not mad or freaked out?” I asked her.

She smiled as a single tear rolled down her cheek.

“Freaked out?” She asked.

“A little bit. But mad? Milo, before I met you, I had nothing. I liked my job, but it was literally the only good thing in my life. You saved me, Milo. Now I have a family. I have friends. I don’t have to worry about money or how I’m going to pay my bills. But more than anything, I have you. I fucking love you. And I don’t care that you used your powers to make me feel that way. I’m happier than I have ever been, and I never want that feeling to go away.”

I felt tears begin to form in my eyes. I haven’t always used these abilities in the most morally correct way, but no one will ever convince me that I had done this wonderful woman wrong.

“I fucking love you too, Rach.”

Rachel laughed and wrapped her arms around me. We stood there for a while, just holding each other. It was like time stood still and we were the only people in the room. Rachel rested her head on my chest as I ran my hands up and down her back. After a few minutes, Rachel lifted her head and looked at me. I smiled down at her, taking in the beauty that was in my arms. She loosened herself from my grip and stood before me. A playful smirk formed on her face. She grabbed my tie and led me over to a table with a small party of people sitting at it. Sitting at the head of the table was an older woman, maybe in her late forties eating a small salad. She had raven black hair and a beautiful face. Rachel grabbed the plate of food in front of her and dropped it on the floor, causing the ceramic plate to shatter on impact. The woman simply put her fork down, swallowed what was in her mouth and sat there waiting for her colleagues to finish eating.

“This is wild!” She laughed.

“And we can do whatever we want?”

I chuckled at her. She’s acting like a kid in a candy store.

“Whatever we want.” I replied.

Her expression went from childish mischief to devilish deviance. She reached up and started twirling my tie between her fingers.

“You know.” She said as she watched her fingers move up and down on my tie.

“I’ve never been fucked with an audience before.”

“That’s an easy fix.” I replied.

I moved fingers across her lips. She winked at me and took my fingers in her mouth. The taste of the waitress was still lightly lingering on them. She took them out of her mouth and turned around to face the table. She slowly bent down, letting her elbows rest where the older woman’s plate had once sat. The woman tried to scoot her chair back, almost as if she was in our way but Rachel stuck her hand out and stopped her. The woman put her hands in her lap and sat patiently. Rachel pulled her dress up, revealing that she wasn’t wearing panties. Her gorgeous slit was already wet from excitement. I didn’t waste any time. I pulled my pants down and finally released the hard on that I had been harboring for a while now. I slid into Rachel’s pussy with ease. Rachel gripped the table and sighed contentedly. I started pumping in and out of her, causing her to groan with pleasure. The woman was still sitting there, not really knowing what to do with herself. She tried to join in on the conversation her colleagues were having on the other side of the table, but it was hard to hear because of Rachel’s moans. Almost out of instinct, Rachel grabbed the woman by the collar and kissed her hard. At first, the woman tried to act like nothing was happening, but after a quick adjustment from me, she reciprocated the kiss. She put a hand on Rachel’s head as her tongue explored the inside of Rachel’s mouth. Her other hand moved down and pulled her dress up, revealing a pair of silky black panties. She gently moved them to the side and started rubbing her clit. Their moans were filling each other’s mouths. Watching the two of them make out was already pushing me to my edge.

I had an idea.

I pushed them both to orgasm quickly. They screamed in ecstasy at each other, still letting their tongues dance in their mouths. I pulled out and grabbed the woman’s glass of wine, my dick brushing the top of the liquid. I came hard into the woman’s glass. Rachel slid down off of the table and licked the wine off of my dick. The woman grabbed the glass from my hand and chugged down the wine and cum cocktail. She set the glass down, fixed her panties and her dress, wiped her mouth with a napkin and resumed waiting for her colleagues to finish their meal. Rachel pulled her dress back down and approached me. She was smiling from ear to ear.

“Mmmm that was a lot of fun.” She said. She was still trying to catch her breath.

I smiled and wrapped my arms around her. I kissed the top of her head.

“I hope you didn’t use up all of your energy just now. I have a surprise waiting for you at home.”

“You don’t have to worry about that.” I replied.

“I’ve learned how to shift my mental energy. I can go all night.”

Rachel looked up at me and smiled.

“That’s good. I may hold you to that.”

I leaned down and kissed her. I walked back over to our table and laid some cash down, paying for our meal and leaving a generous tip for our waitress. I came back over to Rachel. She was sitting on the older woman’s lap, kissing her. When she saw me, she stood up and smiled.

“Ready to go?” I asked her.

“Almost!” She said happily.

“Do me a favor before we go. Get her and the waitress’ phone numbers.”

* * *

We drove towards the house in the night, talking about my powers. I told her what I knew about them. After all of these years, I still don’t know where they came from or what even the limit of them are. Rachel sat there in silence, taking in all of the information. She never seemed shocked or offended/ She just sat there, absorbing everything I was telling her. We pulled into the driveway and I put the car in park. She grabbed my hand and wrapped both of hers around it.

“Milo.” She started.

“Before we go inside, I want to tell you something.”

I took off my seatbelt and turned in my seat to face her.

“I just wanna let you know how grateful all of us in the house are to you. I don’t know where these powers came from, but for me, they were a godsend. I don’t know what I would have done without you. And I know that the rest of the girls feel the same way. We love you. I love you, Milo.”

I put my other hand on top of hers.

“I love you and all of them, too.”

Rachel smiled and leaned in, meeting my lips with hers.

“So.” She said, breaking off our kiss.

“Are you ready for your surprise?”

She didn’t give me time to answer. She got out of the car and closed the door. I did the same and met her at the front of the car. We walked hand in hand up the short pathway and stopped at the front door. Rachel jumped in front of me and put her finger out, motioning me to wait. She took a peek inside through the small window on the door. She turned back to me and smiled.

“Here’s your surprise.”

She opened the door. The girls were all there waiting for us. They were all kneeling on the foyer floor. They were all wearing sheer black nylon thigh highs, a black collar on their necks and nothing else. Beth was on the end, holding an extra collar. Rachel took off her clothes and grabbed the extra collar from her. She fastened it up and took her place among her family. I had a confused smile on my face.

“What’s, uh, what’s going on here?” I asked.

“We wanted to show our appreciation for letting us use you this week.” Rachel replied.

“We know it couldn’t have been all fun.”

She was right. I didn’t think I would be deepthroating a dildo this week.

“I was happy to do it.” I replied.

I moved over to the girls as they started to stand up. They led me to my bedroom where they stripped me of my clothes. I spent the rest of the night being worshipped by this group of women I call my family. We made love until the morning. When I woke up the next morning, I looked out at the sea of women I was surrounded by. They had paired up sometime in the night and cuddled up with each other. Erin was laying beside me, a smile still formed on her sleeping face. I rolled over and put my arm around her. She scooted closer to me until I could feel her body pressed against mine. My week as fuck toy was officially over. All in all, it was one of the best weeks of my life. I felt closer to my girls than I ever have, and if I’m completely honest? I can’t wait until it’s my turn again.

To Be Continued…