The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Milo’s Odyssey

Chapter 8: For the Ladies: Part Five

Beside the kitchen in the house sat a small den. The room didn’t have much to offer; a small chair next to an old fainting couch and a fireplace. I sat on the couch and crossed my leg. Beth and June had told me to wait here for them. I let my mind wander while I waited. Beth and June aren’t like any other women in the house. When I first gave Beth authority over her mom and sister, she took to it like a duck takes to water. She knew what she wanted out of the three of us and she wasn’t afraid to ask for it. June, however, took a little longer to get used to all of this. She was more submissive than dominant. That’s not a bad thing, really. But it came to the point where she wouldn’t get off unless I did it. She was terrified to ask anyone in the house to pleasure or serve her. She’s getting better now, but she might still have a way to go.

I looked up and saw the two of them standing in the doorway. They were both completely naked and freshly shaven. The only piece of clothing(if you could even call them that) between them was Beth’s glasses. They smiled at me as they approached the couch. Beth sat at my left while June was to my right.

“Sorry you had to wait so long.” Beth said.

“We got…distracted.”

I smiled and put my hands on their thighs. I moved them up their legs until I felt the wetness that had leaked down from their pussies. Thinking about them getting horny and fucking in anticipation of having their way with me sent a jolt of pleasure through my cock.

“It was worth the wait.”

They both blushed as they put their hands on mine.

“Well.” June said as she moved her hand up my arm.

“You’re gonna have to wait a bit longer.”

They grabbed my arms and pulled me up off of the couch. June leaned in and kissed me. Her hands moved down and lightly brushed my chest. Beth came up behind me and wrapped her arms around my back. She started gently kissing around my neck and shoulders. She pressed her tiny tits against my back. Her nipple rings left impressions on my shoulder blades. After a little bit, they traded places. Beth smiled and put her lips to mine. She pulled me closer, letting my dick rest right above her wet snatch. June reached around and grabbed my cock and slowly started moving her hand up and down. It didn’t take long for me to get hard as a rock. Beth smiled through our kiss as she felt my erection press against her. She got on her tiptoes and straddled me, her perfect pussy resting on my shaft. As she gently squeezed her thighs together, she started rocking her hips back and forth. I could feel the juices from her bald pussy start to run down my cock. June knelt down and kissed her way down my back as her hands caressed my ass. Without warning, Beth shoved her tongue down my throat as June shoved hers into my asshole. The sensation startled me, causing my knees to buckle a bit. Beth broke off our kiss.

“How does that feel?” She asked. Her breath started to quicken.

“It’s…a new sensation, I’ll give you that.” I replied.

Beth smiled as June’s continued to work her tongue in and around my button.

“Bad sensation?” Beth asked.

I smiled at her.

“I didn’t say that.”

“Well.” Beth smirked.

“There’s nothing wrong with trying new things…”

She pulled herself close and whispered in my ear.

“…Daddy.”

Between June’s rimjob, Beth’s thighjob and her new pet name for me, I couldn’t take it anymore. My cock exploded in orgasm, coating the floor behind us. Almost immediately, June crawled over and started lapping up my cum from the hardwood floor. June giggled and let my cock go from between her legs. She knelt down and put the head in her mouth, letting her tongue clean the mess she helped create. After June finished, Beth snapped her fingers. June shot up and ran out the door. I looked down and Beth. She winked at me.

“So.” I said, watching Beth clean me.

“Daddy?”

She let go of my cock with a loud pop and stood up.

“Heh, yeah.”

She put her arms around my neck and started curling a lock of my hair between her fingers.

“Sarah and I spent some time together on Monday after we came back from shopping. She told me how hot it made her feel to call you that. I figured I would give it a try.”

I traced her sternum tattoo with my finger.

“I love it when you two spend time together. Did you all have a good time?”

She chuckled.

“Oh yes. I’m going to have to give Rachel a reward for teaching her how to eat pussy like that.”

I ran my finger across her pierced nipple.

“So what’s the verdict? Was it hot for you?”

She put her lips as close as she could to mine without touching them.

“Fuck yeah. Would it be ok if I kept calling you that?”

I wrapped my arms around her and place my hands flat on her back.

“Fuck yeah.”

She smiled as she brought her lips to mine once again. As we made out, June came back in with a small satchel the size of a grocery bag. She stood next to Beth with her hands folded in front of her. They looked at each other and winked.

“Welcome back.” I said.

June smiled at me. She approached me and ran her finger down my bare chest. I shuddered at her touch. She reached down into the bag and pulled out her cattail butt plug. I started to get nervous. Beth could see the anxiety on my face. She took the plug from June as she wrapped her arms around me.

“Don’t worry, daddy.” She chuckled.

“This isn’t for you.”

With that, she turned me around and sat me down gently in the chair. June leaned down until she was eye level with me. She smiled and kissed me, her tongue playfully caressing mine. I tried to move my hands up to her face, but she grabbed them by the wrist and held them in place on the arms of the chair. She broke off our kiss and grinned mischievously. Beth took the plug in her mouth and lubed it up with her saliva.

“Do I get to pick my pet name for you too?” She asked as she gently bit my bottom lip. She pulled on it with her teeth and let go.

“Mmmmm call me whatever you like, my dear.” I replied. My cock was growing harder with each breath.

“Hm. How about ma-ASTER!”

As she was finishing her sentence, Beth came up behind her and inserted the plug deep inside of June’s orifice. Her head dropped, overcome with the sensation of pain and pleasure. She started panting heavily as I rested my cheek on the back of her head.

“Sounds good to me.” I said, kissing the back of her head.

The pain June was feeling had subsided. All that was left was pleasure. She regulated her breathing and lifted her eyes to meet mine again. She smiled at me.

“Thank you, master.”

I smiled at her. In this moment, I wanted nothing more than to pull out that plug and give her the real thing, but I don’t want to ruin their plans. June lifted herself up and turned to face Beth. They wrapped their arms around each other and kissed passionately. I could see the love that they shared between each other. As their tongues danced with each other, Beth slowly moved her hands down and started groping June’s tiny breasts. She moaned in response and pushed herself closer to her lover. I watched the two of them wrapped in their embrace. My cock began to harden as June’s hands made their way down to Beth’s tight little ass.

Beth opened her eyes for a second and noticed my erection. She broke off her kiss and chuckled.

“Like what you see, daddy?” She asked me. Her hands were still playing with June’s pierced nipples.

“Very much so, yes.” Was all I could reply. My dick was at full attention.

They gave me a cheeky grin as June got on all fours on the fainting couch. She began touching herself, her pussy was already soaking wet. Beth grabbed the bag and reached inside, pulling out the strap on that Sarah and Kimiko had made. She pulled the straps around her waist and put her hand on the silicone phallus. She let out a small moan as the mental net I placed on the dildo worked into her brain. Her expression changed from a look of playful teasing to one of animal lust.

She walked over and stood in front of me. The dildo was inches from my face. She looked down at me and smiled with her hand on her new genitalia.

“Lube me up.” She said. She started stroking her new toy.

I stared at her for a second. She looked down at me with hungry lust. I wanted to do something special for her. I took the dildo in my mouth and pushed it as far as I could down my throat. Beth moaned, not expecting the waves of pleasure that she felt rising up from her stomach. I held the dildo in place for as long as I could, letting my tongue cover it with saliva.

“Mmm you’re pretty good at that.” Beth said jokingly.

I winked at her and released the dildo from my mouth. Beth let out another small groan and began stroking her fake cock again.

“Thanks, daddy.” She said playfully.

“My pleasure.” I replied, catching my breath.

Beth looked back at June. She was still on her hands and knees, her fingers soaked with her pussy juices. Beth positioned herself behind her friend and set the dildo at the tip of June’s pussy. June whimpered a bit, eagerly anticipating the sensation of being penetrated. Beth caught eyes with me and smiled, almost as if she was awaiting my approval. I smiled back and nodded. Without warning, she plunged herself deep into June’s snatch. June let out a shocked gasp.

It has truly been an amazing sight to see these women adapt to having a dick so quickly. Beth started moving her hips like she’s had a penis for years. She pushed herself deep into June’s slit as June pushed back, getting her lover’s cock to go in as deeply as possible. June moaned and bent forward, letting her elbows rest on the bed. As Beth started bucking her hips, she looked over at me. My erection was at full salute watching the two of them engage in their lust. I moved my hand down and started stroking myself. A devilish smirk came across her face as she watched me getting off to them. She started pumping herself harder into June, causing her to whimper.

“Bethy.” Was all she could muster up to say.

Beth grabbed the cattail and gently pulled, sending jolts of pleasure throughout June’s anus.

“I’m gonna (pant pant) I’m gonna cum!”

Beth pumped faster to catch up with her friend. June started screaming, her face now buried into the couch. Beth grabbed her hips and began grinding as hard as she could. Finally, they orgasmed together. Beth hunched over June and wrapped her arms around her. June tried to get back up on her hands but failed, leaving herself screaming into the couch.

I watched the two of them hold onto each other as they caught their breath. I was still stroking myself lightly, almost as if I was waiting for permission to finish. Beth kissed down June’s back, letting little droplets of sweat rest on her lips.

“Are you just gonna play with that thing?” She asked, licking her lips.

“Or do you want to put it to good use?”

I couldn’t stand up fast enough. Beth stood up and wiggled her strap on off her hips and laid back down on top of June. She started kissing her back again, savoring the flavor of her lover’s perspiration. I got behind them and lined myself up. I took my cock and ran it up and down Beth’s perfect ass. She giggled as June brought her hand up to play with Beth’s green and black hair. Without warning, I plunged my dick deep within Beth’s soaking wet pussy. She gasped sharply and pressed her forehead onto June’s back. I pumped hard and fast, my orgasm already getting close. I sent a mental wave to the girls, getting them just as close as I was. They both squirmed and moaned in pleasure. June twisted herself around just enough to be able to meet Beth’s lips. They kissed, June tasting her own sweat on Beth’s lips. I put my hands on Beth’s hips and braced myself. She broke off their kiss and turned to look at me.

“P-Please.” She moaned.

“Please cum in me, daddy!”

Her pleas of pleasure sent me over the edge. My dick exploded in orgasm, filling Beth’s cunt with my seed. The girls both screamed in their climax. June had her face buried into the couch again as Beth pressed her head against her best friend’s back. I pulled out of Beth and fell back onto the floor. The girls followed suit and slowly slithered their way down beside me.

“Fuck, my legs are numb.” Beth said, nuzzling her head into my chest.

June’s lips met mine as she kissed me deeply. She brought her hand up to my face and caressed my cheek lightly. I felt a bit of moisture beginning to roll down my face. I broke off our kiss and looked at her. June was starting to cry.

“What’s wrong?” I asked as I wiped away her tears.

Beth sat up, a look of concern growing on her face. Almost instinctively she grabbed June’s hand and gripped it tight.

“I’m sorry.” June said through her tears.

“I just…I have never had a real family. You both know about those monsters who are related to me.”

Beth squeezed her hand as I rubbed her back.

“But now.” She continued.

“I’m with people who really care about me. You, Beth and the rest of the girls. I feel like I finally belong somewhere. I love you, Milo. I really love you all so much.”

I smiled and brought her close to me. June buried her head in my chest as Beth squeezed her way into the embrace. We sat there for a moment, not caring about the outside world or anything else going on in the house. For that brief moment, nothing else mattered. We were sharing in a moment that I would never forget. I broke free of the hold the girls had on me and put one hand on June’s chin and one on Beth’s shoulder.

“I love you all, too.”

To Be Continued…