The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

AUTHOR’S NOTE: Hey, yall! Sorry for the long space between chapters. I’ve had a lot going on. Thanks for your patience! Once again, if you like my story, please let me know at . Enjoy chapter nine!

Milo’s Odyssey

Chapter 9: Peace and Love

I was sitting in the living room watching Beth and Lisa. They were sitting on the couch; Beth had her back to the arm of the couch and Lisa was sitting between her legs. Lisa’s back pressed down on Beth’s little tits. Beth was massaging her mother’s breasts, slowly alternating between breast and nipple. I took in the sight before me. They weren’t really talking, just little comments here and there. They were just enjoying a little mother-daughter time. Both of them had small, contented smiles on their face. It didn’t take long for the mood to change. Beth started kissing her mother’s neck, causing Lisa to moan slightly. She turned her head, embracing her daughter in a passionate kiss. Their hands explored each other’s bodies as Lisa turned herself around. I watched the two of them embrace each other like newlyweds. I stood up and walked towards the door, giving them a chance for some family bonding time. Hearing my footsteps, Beth opened her eyes and looked at me.

“Room for one more, daddy.” She said lustfully.

“Next time.” I replied, winking at her.

She smiled at me and went back to running her tongue across Lisa’s flesh.

After my week as fuck-toy, we had a family meeting. My talk with Rachel really helped put things in perspective, so I decided to bare it all. I sat my girls down in the living room and explained everything. I told them about my powers and everything I’ve done with them. At first, they all seemed a bit skeptical. That is, until Rachel told them about what happened at the restaurant. Alice helped as well by bringing out the list of people I had used my powers on. They all seemed to have the same shocked and confused look on their face after hearing the news. I could see the gears turning. They were all going through the past two years, recollecting their words and actions. I couldn’t stand to look at them any longer. I knew that I screwed up. They’re going to leave me. I put my head down, trying my damndest to hold back tears. A wave of regret washed over me like a cold shower. No matter how I tried to justify it, I had taken these women from their lives and forced them into mine.

“Here’s where we’re at.” I said as I lifted my head back up.

“I know that you all probably have a lot of questions and I’m willing to answer them. But first things first. I want you all to take some time. Talk to each other. See how you’re feeling. When you all get done, we will have another meeting. If you decide to stay, I will answer all of your questions. However, if you want out, I’ll erase your memory of the last couple of years. I can replace them with whatever you want. Rachel and Alice have already made up their minds to stay. I want you all to do the same, but I won’t force you.”

I stood up and made my way to the door. I put my hand on the frame.

“Just know.” I said, still looking towards the hallway.

“That I love you all. So fucking much.”

A week passed. I stayed in my room, only leaving to use the bathroom. Rachel and Alice would bring me food, but I barely ate any of it. I couldn’t get my mind off of what was about to happen. Friday rolled around. Alice and Rachel were with me in my room. I was sitting on the edge of my bed. Rachel was holding my hand while Alice was sitting on the floor with her head on my knee. I was in a daze, just staring at the floor. A light tapping on the door broke me out of my concentration. The door opened and June poked her head into the room.

“Okay to come in?” She asked.

I waved my hand at her, signaling to come in. She closed the door and looked at me half-smiling. Even through all of this, her beauty still mesmerized me. She was wearing a long black oversized shirt with a white skull on it. The shirt covered her supple ass. She had on a pair of black thigh high socks. You could barely see her tattoos in the space between her shirt and socks. Her hands were clasped together in front of her. One hand was habitually rubbing the small flying saucer tattoo she had on the middle digit of her index finger.

“Rough week, huh?” She asked, moving closer to us.

I snorted, then instantly felt bad.

“You could say that.”

Alice and Rachel could sense the hurt in my voice. They cuddled up closer and held me tighter. June moved in front of me and put her hand on my cheek.

“Ours wasn’t too great either, you know.” She said, rubbing her thumb on my cheek.

“I think the news hit Kimmie the hardest. After you told us, she holed up in her room for two days. She wouldn’t even let Sarah in. We didn’t know what to do.”

A tear ran down my cheek and onto June’s hand. She knelt down and met my eye line.

“We’re ready to give you an answer.”

I took her hand in mine and covered it with the other.

“Be honest with me.” I said.

“How are my chances?”

June put her hand on top of mine.

“Come on. It’s time.”

We stood up and headed down the hallway. Each step toward the staircase brought me closer to a panic attack. I don’t care if it makes me a selfish or awful person. I don’t want to lose what I have. We made our way downstairs to the living room. The girls were all there, seated neatly and completely dressed. They all seemed happy to see me and I had missed them all so dearly. They were all sitting on the couch and on the floor beside and in front of it. I sat down in a chair opposite of them.

No one said anything for a while. They all just stared at me and I stared right back. I thought about probing their minds, but it just didn’t feel right. Finally Beth stood up and approached me.

“Hi, Milo.” She said. There was a kindness on her face.

I looked into her beautiful blue eyes. I grinned at her as best I could.

“You know.” She continued.

“When you first told us about your powers, we all felt the same way. We were confused and hurt. Poor Kimiko locked herself in her room for two days.”

“Yeah I heard.” I replied.

I looked over at Kim. Sarah and Erin were on either side of her, holding her hands and resting their heads on her shoulders.

“I must admit, that kinda made us all nervous.” Beth said.

“But when she finally came out, we all sat down and talked it out. We went over all of the pros and cons we could come up with.”

Here it comes.

“Would you like to know what we decided?”

I couldn’t drag it out any longer. I’m about to lose my family. I looked up at her and nodded. Beth smiled and turned her head.

“Ladies?” She asked.

All of them stood up and moved beside Beth. She reached into her back pocket and pulled out the black collar that she wore during our last group time together. The rest of the girls did the same. She knelt down in front of me and fastened the collar around her neck. The girls all followed her, each one of them kneeling down and snapping their collars into place. Beth put her hands on my thighs.

“Milo, daddy, master…we’re all staying.”

My head dropped. Immediately, all of the fear and anxiety I had been wracked with for a week now had left me. I sobbed like a child. The girls all came close and wrapped themselves around me. Some of them were starting to cry as well. Beth put her hands on my cheeks and lifted my head up.

“Listen to me.” She said. Her eyes were filled with tears.

“Our lives before you don’t matter. You have made every one of us happier than we ever thought we could be. And it’s not just the sex. We are all so in love with every part of you. We all belong to you. Forever.”

I pulled Beth closer to me and kissed her. The girls all moved in for a kiss after her. I wiped the tears from all of their eyes and pulled them all as close as I could.

“Thank you.” I said, still reeling from the sense of relief.

“So what do you all want to do now?”

Beth was still right in front of me.

“Well.” She said.

“We still have a few empty bedrooms. How would you feel about filling them some fresh blood?”

“I think I could arrange that.” I said as I lightly rubbed the back of my neck.

“But first.” Beth said, slowly moving her hand down to my crotch.

“We have a whole week’s worth of lost time to make up for.”

* * *

I walked down the hallway of the first floor. The sounds of moans and lustful desire echoed throughout the house, as they normally do. The sounds had become just as regular as any other. The refrigerator was running and someone was having an orgasm. These sounds were comforting. I think it was what made the last week even harder. The sounds that put me at ease were absent. Thank god my girls were adamant about bringing those wonderful noises back into the house.

On the backside of the house near the study was a small library. I hadn’t spent much time there. As a kid, I loved to read. My teenage years became a little too…busy to keep up with it. I opened the door and looked around. The Summers had kept a variety of literature. They had everything from science fiction to business books to religion and philosophy. I ran my fingers along the leather spines lining the shelves. The feel and smell brought memories of hiding in the corners of my local library as child, grabbing whatever book I could find and trying to finish it before I left. I grabbed a book and looked at its’ cover. The Pleasures and Sorrows of Wo-

“Hey, daddy.”

The voice made me jump and drop the book. I looked at the back of the room and saw Kimiko. She was sitting on a small padded area located underneath the library’s bay window. She had her knees pulled up to her chest and her fingers locked in front of her legs. She wasn’t wearing anything but her collar and a smile.

“You scared the shit outta me.” I said as I sat down beside her.

“Heh, sorry.” She replied, stretching her legs and putting her feet in my lap. Her toes were painted a pastel pink. I put my hands on her feet and gently started rubbing. We just stared at each other for a while. She had a small, contented smile on her face.

To be honest, I felt awkward for a little bit around Kim after the family meeting, but we sat down and hashed everything out. She told me what bothered her the most was that her parents were incredibly strict on her and her siblings. For the first eighteen years of her life, her parents had her on an extremely rigid schedule. It wasn’t until I came into the picture that she finally felt free. I went to her house after I had first enslaved her to make sure that all of tracks were covered. I guess I didn’t give them enough time to be strict to her in front of me. I wonder if her sister is old enough to join my little family yet.

I could see in her mind that she truly was happy, and she did really want to be here, but I guess my guilt wasn’t satisfied. This seems like a good time as any to do something special for her.

“Got any plans for today?” I asked her. I rested my fingers on her delicious soles.

She moved one foot up my chest and rested it just below my bottom lip.

“Mmmm not a thing, but if you want to keep doing this, I’d be fine with it.” She replied.

I smiled and kissed her toes.

“I was thinking about going out for a while. Wanna join?”

Kim let out a pleasured sigh.

“Sure.” She said.

“Where are you going?”

I gently ran my tongue up the side of her foot.

“I don’t know.” I said between licks.

“I was thinking the park.”

Her other foot was slowly moving up and down the shaft of my cock.

“Sounds wonderful.” She said. Her nipples were starting to harden.

“The fresh air will do me good.”

I smiled at her as I caressed her foot. She smiled back at me, moving her foot back down to the other side of my erect dick and her hand down to her already wet pussy.

* * *

At the bottom of Winding Trail Road, where our house was located, was a small neighborhood full of fancy homes. Anyone who lived in my town for long enough knew that this was one of the nicest neighborhoods in the area. This neighborhood, known as The Valley, was divided into three parts separated by a roundabout. On two sides sat rows of two to three-story homes. On the last side sat rows of high-class condos and old houses that had been renovated into fancy apartments. Across from the condos sat a large plot of land that had a small playground and a large grassy field. Around it all was a paved walking circle. Even though there was virtually nothing in this park, there were almost always people there enjoying the fresh air and the seemingly always freshly mowed grass.

Kim and I got out of the car, grabbed our oversized blanket and started scouting the area for a good spot to set up camp. Well, Kim was looking. I was too busy admiring her. She was wearing a thin-strapped bandana shirt with short daisy duke like jean shorts. Her hair was up in a messy bun. She had on a pair of brown flip-flops. Her perfect, almost C-cup breasts weren’t constricted by a bra. When we found a good spot, we set our blanket down. Kim bent over to adjust a corner. It was clear she wasn’t wearing panties.

We lay on our blanket, holding each other and looking at the clouds. I don’t know if it was my paranoia or what, but I kept scanning Kim’s brain. Every time I did, I felt the same two things: happiness and contentment. I pulled her closer to me and kissed her on the head. She nuzzled her head into my shoulder and moved her hand to my stomach. She put her hand under my tank top and started making little circles around my belly button.

“You know.” She said as she slowly moved her hand under my shorts and boxers.

“I’ve never been fucked in a public place.”

I slipped my hand under her shirt to caress her luscious breast. I pinched her nipple, causing her to let out a small squeak of pleasure. She grabbed my cock and started stroking it.

“Let’s get more comfortable.” I said.

She smiled at me and sat up. As she started to slip the straps off of her shoulders, Kim did a quick look around the park. She froze for a half second and quickly pulled her straps back up.

“What’s wrong?” I asked her.

“There’s a girl really close to us over there. She must have come in while we were watching the clouds.”

I sat up to assess the situation. About ten yards from us, a young woman had set up camp. She was laying back, her sexy bare feet crossed at the ankle. She had on a patchwork sleeveless hippie dress that barely covered her C-cup breasts. Her hair was done in dirty-blonde dreadlocks held back by a ponytail and a matching headband. She pushed her circle frame glass further up the bridge of her nose and turned the page of the novel she was reading. A quick scan of her mind revealed her name was Macie. She had just turned 25; she was single and not looking. She had only lived here for around a year or so. I looked a little deeper into her subconscious. She’s single, straight, never even thought about being with another woman. She had a long list of losers in her dating history. It seems like she’s never been really satisfied sexually.

An easy fix.

“Hey.” I said, looking at Kim.

“Do you trust me?”

Kim smiled at me and nodded.

“Follow my lead.”

I took her hand and started slowly walking towards Macie’s blanket. Before we got there, I shot a mental net around the park. Nothing going on here will seem out of the ordinary. We stood at her feet, blocking out the sun. She put her book down and pushed her glasses up her nose to help her see what was blocking her light. I looked down at her and smiled. She gave an awkward, uncomfortable half-grin back. I grabbed Kim and kissed her hard. I tilted my head back so she could see our tongues dancing with each other. Macie, not bothered by our action, tried to go back to her book. I ran my hand down Kim’s chest and gently pinched her nipple. Kim gasped and chuckled lightly. I slowly pulled the straps of her shirt down and kissed my way from her jawline to her shoulders. Kim closed her eyes and sighed a deep breath of pleasure.

Macie was trying her hardest to concentrate on her book. She squinted hard and brought it closer to her face. I pulled Kim’s shirt down, revealing her perfect breasts. I looked over at Macie, only to see her peeking over the top of her book. I caught her eye and winked at her. She darted her eyes back down, embarrassed that she had been caught. I started sending waves of arousal to her brain. I sent two images to her brain: one of her and myself fucking right here, and one of her eating Kim’s pussy. Her nipples hardened as her face became flush. She let out an almost irritated sigh as she focused as hard as she could on her novel.

She had been on the same page since we came over.

It didn’t take much longer for Macie to finally give in. She kept her book in place with one hand as the other slowly made its way down to her crotch. She could feel her wetness through her dress. I cupped Kim’s breast and placed my lips around her nipple. She moaned with pleasure as I sucked and flicked my tongue across her perfect tit. I heard a small thump come from my right side. I glanced over to witness Macie dropping her book. She had pulled her dress up and snuck her fingers inside of her panties. She moved her other hand over to squeeze her breast. Her breathing had become ragged as her fingers massaged her clit. A small squeak escaped her thin lips.

Kim turned her head and watched the young bookworm finger herself. She smiled and brought my face up to meet hers again and kissed me. Her hand slowly made its way down to my shorts. Without breaking our kiss, she pulled my zipper down, unbuttoned my boxers and pulled my cock out. Macie let out a staggered moan at the sight of it. Kim dropped to her knees and gripped my member lightly. She started moving her hand back and forth, still looking at Macie. As my cock hardened, Macie began to lick her lips, overtaken by the lust I had implanted in her brain. Kim slowly took my dick into her mouth. She swirled her tongue around the head, causing little jolts of pleasure to shoot through me. Macie sat up on her knees, her fingers still rubbing her clit. She shimmied out of her dress, revealing a plain white bra and panties. She crawled out of her dress and approached Kimiko. She looked down, memorizing the sight of my cock. She licked her lips in anticipation. Before she could make a move, Kim put the length of my dick down her throat. We all groaned in unison.

The sight before her mesmerized Macie. She watched as Kim slowly moved up and down on my shaft as her tongue caressed the underside of my cock. Without taking her eyes off of us, she reached around and unclasped her bra, revealing her perfect breasts and small, hard nipples. I could see the moisture saturating her panties. I put my hand on the side of her face. Her skin was soft and smooth to the touch. She looked up at me and leaned into my hand. She slowly turned her head and put my thumb in her mouth. She started mimicking Kim’s motions, matching her pace and movement. As her tongue swirled around my digit, I could feel little grunts and groans escaping her lungs. Kim was already taking me to my breaking point, so I pushed down the sensation of climax and increased both of their sexual desire.

I pulled myself out of Kim’s mouth and knelt down facing Macie. I put my hand under her chin and smiled.

“Hi there.” I said.

“I’m Milo. This is Kimiko.”

Kimiko knelt down behind Macie and wrapped her hands around her. She reached up and gently started massaging her pale breasts. Macie shuddered at her touch. I did a quick scan of her mind. She was anxious, trying to process these new feelings she was experiencing while someone of the same sex was sensually massing her breasts for the first time, but there was also a nervous excitement quickly growing inside of her.

“I-I’m Macie.” She said. I could see the goose bumps forming on her body.

“Tell me.” I said as I traced small circles on her chin with my thumb.

“How are you feeling?”

Macie swallowed hard. She couldn’t take her eyes off of me if she tried. Kim started lightly kissing and licking her neck. Macie gasped and squirmed in pleasure.

“Really, really good.” She replied.

I smiled and ran my thumb across her lips. The saliva on my thumb glistened across them.

“How would you like to feel this good all the time?” I asked her.

I could feel the conflict growing in her mind. She had never done anything like this before. She could feel how aroused she was just from Kim and it made her nervous. The thought of being in a polyamorous relationship has never occurred to her. Could she really be in a relationship with another woman as well as a man?

“I don’t know.” She said.

“I haven’t dated anyone in a while and I’ve never been with a woman.”

“Dating?” I chuckled.

“No, no, dear. We wouldn’t be dating. I’m asking you if you want be a part of a family. You would be among other women who would consider you not only as another lover, but a sister as well.”

I could see the wheels turning in her head. I started amplifying her pleasure. As if on instinct, she stuck my thumb back in her mouth. Kim reached up and cupped Macie’s round breasts. I felt the vibrations of her moans in the whole of my hand.

“You would never have to want for anything.” I continued.

“We have more money than we could spend in three lifetimes. All you would have to do is help clean and fuck.”

I took my thumb back and got as close as I could to her. Our lips lightly brushed against each other. I could feel her heavy breath on my face.

“So.” I said.

“Do you want to be a part of my family?”

Macie looked at me. She was more turned on than she had ever been. She nodded her head slightly.

“Y-Yes.” She whispered.

Kim moved her right hand down and placed it gently on the front of Macie’s soaked panties. She gasped and moved her hand up and ran her finger through Kim’s hair. I smiled and kissed her. Macie let out a satisfied groan. Her tongue quickly found it’s way into my mouth. After about a minute or so of heavy making out, I told her to lie on her back. She complied. I looked over at Kim and nodded. She carefully removed the rest of Macie’s clothes. She peeled off her new sister’s panties, smelled them and proceeded to suck them dry. Goddamn. Even after all of this time, my girls never cease to surprise me. When she finished, she dropped them and kneeled in front of me. Macie was breathing heavy with anticipation. Kim pulled down my shorts and boxers and grabbed my rock hard dick. She pulled me closer to Macie’s beautiful bald pussy. She moved my cock up and down the entrance to Macie’s wet opening. With each stroke, Macie started to squirm in pleasure. I found my mind wandering back to the first time Kim and I had sex. She did the same thing to Sarah as she was doing to Macie.

Macie looked up at me. Her eyes were begging me to penetrate her. Kim noticed this and looked back at me. She gave me a mischievous grin and pulled me in, finally entering Macie’s snatch. She gasped loudly as I went in as deep as I could. I slowly started pumping in and out. She still hadn’t exhaled. I started moving faster as Macie finally let out a loud moan. Kim smiled and ran her fingers across her clit as she watched me fuck our newest family member. I could feel Macie’s orgasm approaching already, so with a quick flex, I pushed her sexual pleasure over the edge. Immediately, her back arched and she gripped her blanket. Her orgasm shot through her body like a bolt of lightning. I stopped my motions and left my dick inside of her. Macie finally plopped back down on the blanket, desperately trying to catch her breath. She shivered as a cold chill ran through her.

“Holy shit.” She whispered.

“I’ve never came like that before.”

I put my hands on her slender thighs.

“We’re just getting started, beautiful.”

Macie let out a half nervous, half excited chuckle. I gently picked her up and turned her around, putting her on all fours. She was panting heavily, hungrily anticipating my next move. I leaned over to Kim and whispered in her ear. She turned and looked at me with that devious smile of hers and started moving. She positioned herself in front of Macie, looking the young woman in the eyes. She slowly laid down and shimmied her way underneath her. Macie couldn’t take her eyes off of the beautiful toned body that lay before her. Her mouth started to water as her eyes made their way down to Kim’s soaking wet pussy.

I scanned Macie’s mind. Amidst all of the lustful thoughts were ones of confusion and anxiety. She just wanted to enjoy a day at the park, right? Now she’s bent over, about to be fucked again by a man that she doesn’t know and his friend is waving her pussy in her face. Before she could think of another reason to change her mind, I plunged my cock deep into her pussy. Macie gasped and arched her back, reeling from the sudden burst of pleasure I sent through her body. Kim quickly sat up and grabbed Macie’s neck and pulled her face down into her crotch. Without hesitation, Macie began lapping at the fit Asian’s pussy. She squirmed on the blanket, feeling every inch of Macie’s tongue exploring her. She reached up and ran her fingers through Macie’s dreadlocks. Macie ran her hands up Kim’s smooth body and started gently pulling on her erect nipples. I could feel Kim’s orgasm already starting to grow. I started thrusting faster, all the while sending signals to our brains to be on the same orgasm wavelength. The next few minutes were a blur, all three of us grunting and moaning as we reached our limit. We finally orgasmed together. Macie dug her nails into Kim’s thighs as she screamed into her pussy. Kimiko had a hold of the blonde’s head, her face a mix of release and extraordinary pleasure. I pushed myself in as far as I could go, my dick realizing rope after rope of semen. When the smoke finally cleared, we collapsed together on the blanket.

It was starting to get late, so we packed our things and made our way back to the house. Kim took our car, while I rode with Macie in hers. I was setting up all of the proper commands in her brain the whole way there. I explained the way our family works and what everyone’s roles and responsibilities were. She just smiled and nodded, taking in every word. When we arrived at the house, I introduced her to everyone. The girls all seemed to warm up to her very quickly.

* * *

It’s been about six months now since Macie was added to the family. As I had done with all of my girls, I spent a week with just her, getting to know her on a physical and intimate level. Macie took to submission very well. Almost too well, in fact. She adored being the fuck toy. So much so that she volunteered for it on a weekly basis. Something about that day at the park opened up something in her. We had to explain to her that while everyone in the house considers themselves to be dominant/submissive switches, some preferred to be dominant. At first, she had a hard time getting used to telling the girls what to do, but after some time with Erin, possibly (after me, of course) the most dominant personality in the house, she started realizing the benefits of being in control.

I found myself in the living room again, watching Lisa and Beth play with each other once more. Lisa was sitting on the couch, spread eagle with her daughter face down in her pussy. She was moaning loudly, squeezing her breast with one hand playing with Beth’s hair with the other. The lust was too much this time. I stood up and positioned myself behind Beth. I took my cock and started playfully rubbing the head against Beth’s dripping wet pussy. She moaned into her mother’s snatch eagerly waiting for me to penetrate her. Before I could make a move, my phone started to ring. I let out a frustrated sigh and went to my chair. Normally, I wouldn’t think twice about letting anything or anyone stop me from being with my girls, but my gut was practically screaming at me. If I’ve learned anything from the past few years, it’s to trust my gut.

I picked up the phone and looked at the caller ID. It was Dr. Foster calling from her office. I hit the green button.

“This better be important, Jess.” I said.

“S-Sorry, master.” She said nervously.

“Please punish me however you wish.”

How could I stay mad at that?

“So what’s up?” I asked her.

There was a slight pause on her end.

“Is everything okay?”

There was a small giggle on the other end.

“Well, I have a new patient. I think you should meet her.”

To Be Continued…