The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Milo’s Odyssey

Chapter 8: For the Ladies Part Four

The morning sun peeked in through my bedroom curtains. I rolled over and looked at my phone to check the time. Sarah and Kimiko had let me sleep in. It was almost eleven. I can’t remember the last time I had slept that late. Nowadays, I enjoy waking up early. I live with eight beautiful women. I want to spend as much time with them as possible. I did my morning routine and made my way down the hall towards the stairs. I decided to not put any clothes on. It didn’t seem like there was much of a point to put on clothes any more. As I passed by the rest of the bedrooms, I noticed how they were all already empty.

It was oddly quiet. Usually, there are a multitude of noises coming from all different directions at any time in the house. On any given day, you could hear Sarah cooking, or Erin working out. We usually keep our doors open so the sound of moans and grunts can be heard almost throughout the whole place. Today, however, the noises that comfort me and remind how good my life is weren’t there.

I walked downstairs and looked in the kitchen. On the table sat a note, folded in half and propped up like a teepee. On the front my name was written in fancy cursive. I picked up the note and opened it up.

Milo,

We didn’t want to wake you, as it looked like you were very deep asleep. We decided to go for some mani pedis. We may go shopping and pick up some more fun stuff for later. Breakfast is in the fridge if you’re hungry. Alice is in the downstairs office next to the viewing room. Have fun! We will be thinking of you all day.

All of our love,
B,J,K,S,E,R,L

I put the note down and made my way to the downstairs office. The door was only slightly open, so I gave it a gentle tap with my knuckles.

“Come in.” I heard Alice say.

I opened the door and saw her sitting at the desk in a big leather chair. She was writing something down. She finished her writing and looked up at me, smiling. She was completely naked. She pushed her curly brown hair out of her face and stood up.

“Morning, sleepyhead.” She said as she approached me, her arms stretched out to hug me.

I smiled at her and wrapped my arms around her bare flesh. The feeling of her smaller breasts pressed against my bare chest was so satisfying. There’s something so intimate about skin-on-skin contact. It makes me feel warm and safe. She looked up at me and kissed me deeply.

“I was almost done.” She said, breaking off our kiss.

“What are you up to in here?” I asked.

“Well.” She started.

“I was thinking about what we were talking about last week. I started writing down roles and responsibilities for everyone in the house. Everyone’s chores will rotate except for a few things. I think we can all agree Sarah is the best cook out of all of us.”

I nodded in agreement.

“I also adjusted how we decide the fuck toy. We can use a random number generator that runs through a sequence of-“

I put my hands up.

“That’s great.” I said.

“I’m sure it’s all very thought out.”

Alice smiled that beautiful smile at me.

“Was I rambling?”

I put my arms around her.

“No, but I could feel it coming.”

She scrunched her nose at me and pursed her lips into a small, crooked grin.

“Well, I’m sorry but I enjoy all of the little details.”

She wrapped her arms around my waist.

“That’s ok.” I said.

“I need someone who enjoys that stuff so I don’t have to worry about it as much.”

She giggled a bit at my passive attitude towards her hard work. It could have offended her, but instead it encouraged her. She knew that I trusted her and relied on her to help me run the house. It filled her with pride to know that I saw her as so dependable.

She pulled me in closer, her erect nipples poking into my chest. We embraced in a kiss as she brought her hands up to my head. She ran her fingers through my hair. I brought my hands down to her side and let them run up and down her rib cage. She turned me around and started forcing me backwards until I fell back onto the leather loveseat in the corner of the office. Alice slowly lowered herself down and straddled me. She put her forehead to mine.

“I don’t think you know how much it means to me that you trust me.” She said as she slowly started to kiss her way down to my neck.

I smiled and closed my eyes, taking in the sensation of her lips on my body.

“Can I ask you something?” She asked between kisses.

“Keep doing what you’re doing and you can ask me anything.”

Alice smiled and ran her tongue across my collarbone.

“How much do you trust me?”

I sat up and opened my eyes. She looked at me with those piercing brown eyes. Her curly brown hair fell a bit in her face. She pushed it back with her finger. I could see in her face that her question didn’t come from a place of flirtation or teasing. It was genuine. My approval meant so much to her. It was the first time I had seen a tinge of doubt in her.

I put my hands on the sides of her face.

“Completely.” I said, smiling.

Alice’s eyes began to water as she smiled back at me. She wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me. I ran my hands down her back and made my way to her cute little ass. I squeezed her cheeks hard, causing her to chuckle. We broke off our kiss and let our hands explore each other’s bodies. She rubbed my arms while I moved mine across her smooth stomach. Alice moaned as I cupped her adorable breasts. I pinched her nipples, causing her to shudder with pleasure. She ran her hands down my chest. My dick was starting to get hard. I felt the moisture from her pussy begin to lubricate the top of my cock.

Alice started gently rocking back and forth on the top of my erection. Her pussy lips were rubbing against my shaft. She leaned down and started kissing and running her tongue around my neck and collarbone again. I put my hands on her thighs and closed my eyes. She started grinding her hips faster, her eyes were filled with lust. She looked up and kissed me, our tongues dancing in each other’s mouths. Her moans echoed down my throat as I put my hands on her waist.

Alice broke off our kiss and put her forehead to mine. Her mouth was open, heavy panting breath escaping her lips. She sped up her pace and I couldn’t take anymore. I sent a signal to her brain and we orgasmed together. My load shot out and hit the floor and part of the loveseat. Alice wrapped her arms around my neck and pressed her forehead against my shoulder. She shivered as the orgasm rocked through her body.

We sat there for a moment, trying to catch our breath. I ran my hands down Alice’s bare back as she planted little kisses on my neck. She brought up her hand and made little circles with her finger on my chest.

Shew” she said, placing her palm on my chest.

I smiled at her and kissed the top of her head. She smiled back as she started to slither down off of me and onto the floor.

“Waste not, want not.”

She bent down and licked my spilled semen off of the loveseat and hardwood floor. She licked her lips as she swallowed my seed down. She crawled over to me and cleaned her pussy juices off of my cock. She finished her clean up and sat next to me on the loveseat. She put her back to the arm of the seat and put her feet in my lap. I smiled as I almost instinctively brought my hand down to touch them.

Alice looked at me, put her finger in the air and made a small circular motion. I readjusted myself, leaning my back on the arm of the seat so we were facing each other. She brought her foot up to her face and started licking. She worked her tongue from the heel up, taking each toe in her mouth and sucking gently. She brought her other foot up and did the same to it. She placed my dick in between her feet and started rubbing. She ran her long toes down the length of my shaft. I groaned at the sensation. She smiled at me as she squeezed her breast with one hand and began stroking her clit with the other. My cock was already starting to harden again, watching this beautiful young woman pleasure herself while she wrapped her feet around my member. She gently moved her feet up and down, stopping only to wrap her toes around the head of my cock. I sent a command to her mind that as long as her feet were wrapped around my erection, she would feel the sensation of her pussy being penetrated.

“Oooh.” She moaned as her fingers started rubbing her clit faster.

We stared at each other, our eyes filled with lust. Alice bit her lip in anticipation of her growing pleasure. I started sending images to her brain of us making love in all of her favorite positions. I amped up the pleasure center of her brain and magnified the sensitivity of her feet. I placed my hands on her feet and started moving them for her. Alice’s moaning was getting louder. Almost instinctively, she started bucking her hips in rhythm with her feet. She pinched her nipple hard as her other hand worked furiously on her clit. I could feel her orgasm beginning to grow. I started moving her feet faster up and down my cock. Alice leaned forward and put my erection in her mouth, letting her tongue roll around on my cock head. Alice stuck two fingers deep into her pussy and started pistoning them in and out as fast as she could. I was at my limit, watching this beautiful young thing use every part of herself for pleasure. I could feel my climax coming, so I shot a command to Alice so she would be at the same level as me. She moaned heavy with my dick in her mouth, which pushed me over the edge. I shot my load into her mouth. Alice grabbed my dick and held it in place, making sure not to spill a drop of my sperm.

We both leaned back, letting our tired muscles relax. Alice swallowed my spunk down with a heavy gulp. She closed her eyes and smiled, savoring the taste in her mouth. She stretched her legs out over my body, placing her perfect feet near my face. I leaned up and kissed her wrinkled soles. She giggled and flexed her toes.

“You keep doing that and we won’t ever leave this loveseat.”

I smiled at her.

“Would that be so bad?”

She smiled back at me and pointed her toes.

“I’m having a hard time coming up with reasons why we shouldn’t right now.”

Once we decided to finally get up, we spent the rest of the day fucking like rabbits. Alice’s tenacity and dexterity in the bedroom was only second to Erin’s. We stayed in the office for a while longer. Alice decided this would be the best time to go over whom I’ve used my powers on and when. Funnily enough, my girls haven’t even asked me how they got here. None of them have really have put it together yet that I used my powers to get them. At least, they act like they haven’t. The only one who has even acted the least bit curious has been Erin. That’s fine with me. I’m not ready to tell them yet.

While we went down the list, Alice used me as a footstool. I moved down to the floor and got on my hands and knees while she rested her perfect feet on my back. Every once in a while, she would move a foot down and playfully tease my cock. After that, we moved to a bedroom where we made love a few more times, but we spent most of the night talking. I sat and stared at her when she fell asleep. I played with her hair as she lightly breathed in and out. I leaned down and kissed her forehead as I readied myself for sleep. She sighed deeply and smiled, satisfied with her day with this week’s fuck toy.

To Be Continued…