The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Mere’s Month of May

Week 3

Meredith spent an unusually long time in the shower that first morning of her third week in the mountains. It wasn’t that she particularly did a lot of cleaning, more like rubbing. She rubbed at the tight skin of her flat belly. She rubbed at her massive tits. She rubbed at her smooth thighs. Mostly though, she rubbed at her cunt. She knew what she needed and it all seemed so clear now. She needed more in her cunt than just a teenage boy’s fist. She needed a cock there and she just knew what that cock would do once it got there. The very thought sent chills up her spine and as she reluctantly pulled herself from the shower, Meredith grinned happily, knowing how many available cocks she knew of nearby.

Looking in the mirror, the college girl smiled vapidly and giggled a little. Her dreams were still mostly a mystery to her but they were clearing up and each day she woke, her eyes held a duller and duller look but her mind held more and more information on her wants and needs. She rubbed her hands over her hips, feeling how flared out and womanly they had become. She vaguely recalled seeing cartoons that looked like her. The music was always playing dramatically as the cartoon vixen would walk, a heavy drum beat accentuating each step. That was how Meredith was beginning to feel. She could just imagine how she looked as she took a step, rotating her hips and thrusting out her cute young ass. That was how a girl was supposed to walk, she should draw attention to herself. Otherwise, nobody would want to seed her flower. Meredith smiled widely. That was the whole point, the entire reason for her being here. She needed to find seed for her flower.

Struggling to get dressed, Meredith went with her usual tank-top and managed to be creative with her lower garment. Taking a rather tight shirt she had, the young redhead used all her brain power to come up with what she found a brilliant solution. Cutting off the top half of the shirt left her with a perfect loop of fabric that she could slide on like a mini-skirt. As she let her curves fill it out and looked at herself in the bedroom mirror, Meredith smiled proudly. This look was all right for her. It accentuated everything she felt important about her body. As she looked out the window and saw the parking lot empty, the girl realized she was alone currently at the motel. Pouting as she wondered how long it would be before a cock, or person, showed back up, Meredith went over and took her camera out of its case.

The expensive looking camera looked strange somehow to the voluptuous redhead. It had so many little knobs and buttons on it. The whole thing was very complicated and, as she studied it carefully, Meredith wondered how it worked. Some part of her mind tried to tell her you pointed and pressed a top button, but for some reason the girl just couldn’t imagine what you pointed it at. For a long time, she sat on her bed gaping at the camera, her eyelids low and only the smallest hint of drool forming at the corner of her mouth.

Shaken from her slightly dreamy gaze, Meredith heard a truck pull in and bounded happily over to the window. It was Mr. Bridges, carrying a couple of bags of groceries and looking to her eyes like a walking piece of masculine meat. She grabbed the camera and ran out the door, hardly even shutting it behind her. Mr. Bridges was smart, she reasoned. He would know how to use a camera.

“Hi there, can I come in?” Meredith asked, giggling like a school girl.

“Meredith, hello. Well, of course you can.” The older motel manager said, leering at the girl using a cut-off shirt as a skirt. “I always have time to handle you.”

Handling Meredith was exactly what the older man seemed to have in mind as she was hardly in his office before his hands were boldly grabbing and feeling her up. She sat on his lap again and this time, Mr Bridges not only squeezed and massaged at her tits but also let one hand float up beneath her make-shift skirt. The girl quickly realized she never even tried to put on panties that morning as Mr. Bridges shoved first one and then two fingers deep inside her cunt. She bounced rhythmically on his lap, moaning as he fingered her and crushed her tits. This was the life, Meredith thought. This was her purpose.

Eventually, the man tired of his plaything and Meredith managed to bring up the subject of the camera. Mr. Bridges was really smart, just as the girl had known he’d be, and he showed her exactly how to use the camera. Apparently she’d been totally off in her line of thinking. She didn’t press the button at all. He did. Her job was to pose and make sure her tits or cunt were visible at all times. It was a very fun experience, she thought, strutting around and bending over, all the time doing her best to make Mr. Bridges push that little button and make the bright flash go off. Towards the end of the end of a rather quick day, Meredith found herself laying on the floor, legs spread, her hands poised at her cunt, spreading it to give Mr. Bridges the best angle possible. Clearly he seemed to be enjoying this, as Meredith soaked in the bulging outline of his cock filling his pants. That’s when her fluttery mind went back to her needs and wants.

“Oh Mr. Bridges, I forgot to ask. Could you please stuff your cock in my cunt? Pretty please.” Meredith asked, batting her eyes playfully at the older man.

Apparently the decision was an easy one as Meredith didn’t even need to ask the question twice. In minutes, the young college girl was moaning and crying out in pleasure as the enthusiastic motel owner plowed into her inexperienced cunt. He grabbed at her hips and slid them at him across the floor as he fucked her hard and deep. Occasionally taking time to paw at her tits, Mr. Bridges grinned the entire time, his eyes focused as he screwed the girl.

“Oh ohhh oh yesss, oh fill my cunt, fill me so good.” Meredith squealed, her mind exploding in pure thrill as she fulfilled her purpose and got her cunt pounded hard. This was what she’d been missing, the girl realized. The whole time, it had been right in front of her, right between her and every other guy’s legs. All she needed to do was make sure she generously seeded her flower and everything would turn out right.

That evening, Meredith staggered back to her motel room, her legs shaky and her cunt fully stuffed with creamy warm sperm. She giggled with how much joy she felt over having her flower seeded. It was so perfect, so fun, and just so right. Climbing into bed, she fell asleep before she knew it, and again the dreams returned.

As always, Meredith found herself in the field, hidden in the valley below Mount Maia. She strolled along, plucking the flowers and feeling their chill as the breeze caused them to sing. She took one up to her lips and blew , her breath creating a small cloud of pollen that drifted on the wind. Licking her lips, Meredith felt a strange sensation. Her lips felt warm slightly, almost swollen. As she puckered and blew on several more flowers, the sensation continued to grow. This was nice, she found herself thinking. She lay on the bed of flowers and spread her legs, enjoying the breeze that drifted down over her. After what seemed like forever the men finally showed up, Mr. Bridges, John, and finally Lance. They all took turns fucking her tight cunt. Each one sent untold amounts of sperm spraying up inside her belly. In the dream, Meredith smiled as she watched her belly slowly swell. After an endless string of screwings only possible in the dreamworld, the college girl had a towering belly and felt her entire body flooded with sperm. This was her purpose, to accept seed until she couldn’t accept anymore. With a satisfied moan, Meredith awoke the next morning in her bed, sheets wet with perspiration and hands firmly planted over her tight little belly.

As she showered, Meredith found herself recalling much more of her dreams from the previous night. There wasn’t an entirely clear message but one thing stuck out above all others, she needed to get more seed inside her. It was absolutely necessary that she do her best to seed her flower. Looking in the mirror, the young redhead found a strangely new sight greeting her. Her lovely innocent face and vivid red hair was complemented now by slightly swollen lips. They weren’t very much different, just slightly fuller. What Meredith found most unusual was that she really liked it. There wasn’t even a moment of hesitation as she accepted these new lips and puckered them, blowing herself a kiss. Her mind felt very simple, as she left the bathroom and started to get dressed. Sliding on her newly made skirt, Meredith realized things were so much better when you stopped thinking so much.

Looking out the window, Meredith saw that Mr. Bridges was gone again. However, she saw something else that made her smile. John was currently leading his wife to the car and as they got in and drove off, the simplified college girl turned her eyes over to the two teenagers who stood in the parking lot. Licking her full lips, Meredith realized they were nice boys. Surely they would like to seed her flower.

“Hi boys, how are you today?” Meredith asked, walking out to greet them.

Ken and his brother Craig stared at the college girl. Before, they had been completely unsure what she meant about having wider hips, but now they understood. Since their last encounter, Mere, as she’d introduced herself, appeared to have matured rapidly. The redhead not only appeared very hot, but very horny as well. Even her walk looked exaggerated as she swung her hips from side to side and looked down at them as she approached.

“er Hi Mere, you look nice.” Craig said nervously. His brother simply stared at the girl’s shirt-skirt.

“I hope you two didn’t get in too much trouble with John.” Meredith said, reaching a hand up and stroking Craig’s chin lightly as she grinned blankly.

It was Ken who quickly replied. “Actually we got grounded for a week. We have to stay here each day while Mom and Dad go to the local white-water rapids.”

“Yeah, it totally sucks.” Craig added, staring up into the young girl’s massive tits.

Stepping back and pouting a little, Meredith suddenly broke into an expression that could either have been shock or pleasure. Either way, the boys weren’t even looking at her face. Their eyes were glued to every jiggling movement her tits made. “Ooh, ooh I got an idea. Since I got you in trouble, why don’t I give you something fun to do this week?” She asked.

“Okay,” Craig quickly replied. “What?”

“Well, you boys seemed to like my pussy. How would you like to put your cocks in it and fill me with cum?”

Ken and Craig stood frozen, mouths drooping, hands shivering as they listened to Meredith speak. She looked at each one, trying to read them. Unfortunately her mind just wasn’t cooperating and she had no idea what they were thinking.

“How bout it, you boys wanna do that?” She asked, batting her eyes and smiling.

Needless to say, Ken and Craig were two very happy teenagers for the remainder of that day, and actually most every other day that week. Meredith found herself bent over her car with each boy taking turns stuffing his hard teenage cock deep inside her cunt. She moaned and giggled constantly as the boys took very little time, neither one worried about cumming too quickly. They pounded the college redhead like she was a nail, slamming their eager hips in and out as they only sought to do as she asked and pump her full of seed.

By the time, both boys heard their parents pulling back in, Meredith had moved the fun back to her motel room and was listening to the squeaky bed-springs echo throughout her room as Craig fucked down into her for the fifth time that afternoon. Ken looked out the window and turned quickly to the humping pair. Motioning his hands, he whispered loudly. “Hurry up, let me get a turn in. Mom and Dad are gonna be lookin for us.”

Craig simply grit his teeth and thrust harder, sending his heavily worked cock deep inside Meredith’s cunt. Grinning like the kid he was, Craig grabbed at the older girl’s tits and collapsed on top of her, his cock swelling as it twitched and jetted more and more semen inside her. Meredith could feel it all just sloshing around inside her, and it felt so right, so perfect. As Craig pulled out from her, she smiled over at Ken who wasted no time in taking his brother’s place.

After another five or six minutes of heavy pounding, Meredith felt yet another surge of cum spread inside her. She loved the warm and yet slightly cool sensation she was feeling in her guts. Her thighs hurt slightly and her lips still throbbed a little as though she’d been stung by a bee, but overall this was the perfect day. Nothing could be quite this good as being continuously fucked and filled with juice.

Later that night the dreams continued and this time, Meredith found herself being fucked over and over again by the two teenage boys. Each one, in her dream, would cum continuously for endless hours, pouring seed deeply inside her, swelling her young belly up until it bloated out way above her prone form. She lay there in the field of flowers, the wind blowing down into the singing petals around her as the boys plowed down into her own petals and seeded her fully. Towards the end of this pleasurable fantasy, Lance walked up and looked down at her, Mr. Bridges and John standing beside him. He took one look at the boys and then reached down to her side. As Meredith smiled and Craig or Ken, whoever it was, continued fucking her, Lance placed a hand on her belly. Looking her directly in the eyes, he said with a very stern voice. “They are young, you must have more seed, more mature seed to fully fulfill the needs of your flower.”

Shaking slightly, Meredith woke with a start and nearly rolled out of bed. Her legs ached and her stomach felt slightly swollen, but these sensations died as much of the dream did. Staggering into the bathroom, Meredith took a long deep look into her vacuous blue eyes. She wore a slightly crooked grin that made her appear as dumb as she was beginning to feel. Cupping her large tits and squeezing lightly at her nipples, Meredith thought to herself. How could she be so stupid? She was getting plenty of seed but most had been from young boys. They may not even be able to give her flower what it needed. She needed more mature seed, from more mature cocks. As she cleaned and got dressed, the college girl realized she’d left her camera thingy with Mr. Bridges. He was mature and had a willing cock, she remembered.

Licking her swollen lips, Meredith went out into her day, spending the entire first half getting screwed non-stop by Ken and Craig who seemed to have a limitless amount of energy and a very creative and playful attitude about really sticking it to her. In all her days, the young redhead had never imagined getting fucked standing up, bent over, upside down, and even on the rough gravel of the parking lot, all in one day. The two boys nearly wore her body out, really enjoying the abuse she allowed them to inflict on it. Her tits were sore, her hips were sore, and as she hobbled over to Mr. Bridges later that afternoon, Meredith realized even her cunt was sore. Luckily, Mr. Bridges didn’t mind at all and she spent several hours happily getting plugged by him. As she limped back to the motel room that evening, she passed John as he and his wife entered their room.

“Hi John, how’s everything?” She asked, he voice only slightly hoarse from all the screaming she’d done today.

“yeah, um, okay.” John said, quickly entering his room and shutting the door.

Meredith tried not to let his unusually quiet tone bother her, but somehow it still did. John really shouldn’t be that way, she thought. After all, he had a nice big cock and she hadn’t even been able to see it yet, much less wrap her legs around him and pull it inside her.

For the rest of the week, her dreams became slightly clearer and her everyday life became more enjoyable. Every morning, she would wake up get dressed and then spend several hours getting the life screwed out of her by two teenage boys. Every afternoon, Mr. Bridges would spend time photographing her and fucking her, adding his thick warm cum to the overflowing supply the boys had managed to pack her with. One day, Mr. Bridges even showed her how they could set a timer on the camera and catch some of their enjoyable acts on film. She loved smiling over at the complicated looking device as the motel manager stuffed his cock deep inside her cunt. As she felt the flash wash over her and squinted slightly, Mr. Bridges dumped another huge load inside her and eventually took time to reset the camera for another few shots.

It was on the last night of the week that things took a turn in the wrong direction. Mr. Bridges had just spent an unusually long time fucking the young college girl, making her squat on all fours and grabbing her swinging tits as they screwed. He’d filled her cunt to overflowing as usual and she was crying out in pleasure when it happened.

“Oh Oh yessss, oh seed my flower, seed it deep.” She cried out.

Mr. Bridges took a few moments to rest and was grinning as always when he crawled up next to the girl. “You’re amazing, girl.” He said. “Although I wouldn’t get your hopes up about seeding any flower. I’m not really up to that task.”

Meredith struggled with the confusion she was feeling. What did he mean? He’d been filling her with cum everyday. How could he not be up to the task? She lay there, legs tightly closed, keeping all his warmth inside her and looked up into his eyes. “What do you mean?”

Mr. Bridges looked at the dim-witted college girl and smiled. “I just mean if you want to seed that flower of yours, I’m afraid I won’t be able to do it. I had a vasectomy more than ten years ago. I can still enjoy the ride, but you aren’t gonna end up with any new passengers.” The man laughed and rubbed his hands along her curvy side.

It took several moments for the impact of his words to really strike and Meredith was already making her way back to her room when the truth hit her. Mr. Bridges couldn’t seed her flower either. He couldn’t even do it as well as the two boys. What if none of them gave her what she needed? As she started to go in her room for the night, Meredith suddenly heard a door unlatching. Looking next door, she saw John walk out to his car and reach in through the open window. As he retrieved his wallet, the man looked her way and she smiled brightly. At that moment, Meredith no longer cared that thick lines of semen ran down her legs or that her tits were hanging out and looking red and slightly puffy from the day’s activities. All she cared about was that she had a new goal, a new way to fill her needs. Meredith fell asleep that night dreaming about just how to get John busy stuffing her cunt full of his own juicy fertile sperm.

To Be Continued...