The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Mere’s Month of May

Week 4

Meredith woke up early the next morning feeling clear and focused. She showered and made herself presentable for John. Today was the day, she told herself. Today she would do whatever it took to get John packing her with cum. How could he possibly resist? She primped her long shining hair and puckered her full lips as she posed before the mirror. Her tank-top was now quite full of her large breasts and displayed them in an openly delicious manner that Meredith felt positive no man could keep his hands off. Her hand-fashioned mini-skirt was wrapping her wide hips and barely hiding her fertile young cunt . She was set to go on the prowl and as the last week of her time in the mountains began, the college girl couldn’t help but feel pressured to fulfill her most important needs.

Hearing a car door open and close, Meredith peered out the shades and saw a very happy sight. John’s wife was leaving and taking the two boys with her. That meant John was available right now for her hot little needs. As she left her door and casually watched the car drive off down the road, she secretly hoped John had been getting plenty of protein lately. She knew she was going to be getting some. Skipping up to his door, the girl twirled a strand of her hair and knocked lightly, awaiting her future lover.

“Yes, what is it? Oh ... you.” John said, suddenly looking nervous as he scanned the parking lot behind Meredith.

“Like, Hi there John. Member me. I wondered if you could help me out?” Meredith said, flirting openly and leaning forward to let the older man stare down into her cleavage.

“What do you need?” John said, crossing his arms and appearing somewhere between frustrated and suspicious.

“Nothin really, John, could I have some cum? I really need it, like a lot.” The girl swayed on one foot and tilted her head to the side, her big wide eyes pleading up into the man’s startled face.

“What, you need... listen I don’t know what’s wrong with you but you have to stop all this.” John said, backing away slightly as Meredith stalked forward into his doorframe.

“Oh come on, I just need you right here...” Meredith said, pressing her hand on her flat exposed tummy. “It’ll be fun. Your boys sure enjoyed giving me all they have, but I’m not sure they can seed my flower. You can though, you’re big and strong.”

John stumbled over his words for a second, his throat catching. “Craig and Ken have been ... having sex with you?”

Meredith smiled, a part of her brain trying to tell her something but she refused to listen, brains were so overrated. Grinning like the cum bunny she was, the girl leaned forward and pressed her fingers lightly over John’s chest feeling his heart pound. “I don’t think I’d call what they did having sex. It’s more like hard, rough, pure fucking. Those boys you got have a lot of energy. They must’ve packed my belly more times than I can count this past week. It feels so good. Don’t you want a ride?”

John leaned on the doorframe, his thoughts a mess and his voice seeming lost somewhere deep inside. Meredith continued stroking up and down his chest, running her fingers finally down towards his belt. As she lightly and deftly worked the belt loose, John stared blankly behind her, looking deep off into the surrounding mountains and trees. In no time the college girl had lowered his jeans enough to reach in and dig through his boxers. Her fingers wrapping around his cock brought John back to reality.

“No, stop, what is your problem?” The man asked, his voice not really putting up the fight he pretended to have. He stared down at this young girl kneeling before him, her delicate hands stroking and freeing his surprisingly hard cock. As she held it up to her lips she looked right up into his eyes.

“Only problem I have is figuring out how to get all of this inside my needy little body. For now I’ll start with this.” John gasped and closed his eyes, grabbing the thin doorframe tightly as the redhead lowered her mouth and swallowed his entire cock straight down into her throat. She began bobbing up and down, up and down, his entire world fading around him as her tongue performed amazingly talented dance numbers along every inch of his dick.

“mmnnmm... mnnn” Meredith moaned, humming and slurping all the pre-cum off his rapidly thickening cock. This was most definitely the largest she had seen in her young life and stuffing it down her throat almost seemed a waste. Still, she had to start somewhere. Suddenly she heard a distant car engine way off down the road behind her.

John looked up, his eyes suddenly refocusing clearly. His wife was returning. They had only gone to a small supply store down the road for some snacks, and now she was returning. The man stared down at the top of Meredith’s bouncing head and suddenly grew angry. He gripped her head and yanked it off his cock, throwing the girl back so she fell with a thud on her ass. The sheer force of it caused one of her nipples to slide up over her tight little shirt and his eyes instantly fell to it.

Meredith rubbed her bottom confused, her mouth was still filled with his wonderful taste and she missed the fullness of his warm flesh. Looking around, she saw a car pulling up the road and slowing to turn into the motel. John was rapidly tugging his pants back up and backing into the open door of his room. As the door slammed in her face, Meredith noticed her exposed breast and quietly slipped it back into hiding as she got to her feet.

“Can I help you?” The woman asked, carrying grocery bags from the car as Craig and Ken seemed to hang back for a moment.

Still baffled by the turn everything had taken, Meredith took a few seconds to organize what little thought she still was capable of and eventually smiled at the lady. “Hi, no I’m okay. My name’s Mere by the way.”

Looking strangely unfriendly, the older woman simply nodded. “My name’s Lily, and these are my boys...”

“Oh I’ve met them,” Meredith exclaimed, bouncing happily towards them and smiling. “They’ve been showing me quite a good time the last week or so.”

Lily stared with disturbed acceptance from the young college-aged woman to her teenage sons. “Have they, well it was nice to meet you.” With that she vanished inside her room and the boys reluctantly walked by, leaving Meredith alone again. She hated being alone, the girl thought. When you were alone, nobody was there to fuck you or feel your tits up. That simply wasn’t right.

The remainder of Meredith’s day was a frustrated mess. She never could get any alone time with John and apparently even Craig and Ken were being kept away from her now. Eventually she resigned herself to visiting Mr. Bridges again and the two of them fucked well into the night. Even though she knew it wasn’t doing any good, she still found it undeniably pleasurable to take all his seed deep inside her belly. She loved the squishy feelings it gave her as she headed back to her motel room to get some much needed sleep that evening.

That night the dreams continued but this time she was in the valley, among the flowers she now cherished, and the beginnings of a storm rumbled overhead. The sky was growing cloudy and a menacing presence descended over the surrounding mountains. Nobody came to enjoy her during the dream. Her body was left untouched by the much needed juice she needed so desperately now. A voice in her head continually repeated ‘seed your flower’. Right as Meredith was about to wake up, Lance appeared once again. He was faded and not quite all there. His voice was very choppy as though he spoke through crashing waves. He was saying something important, she just knew it. But whatever it was remained a mystery on that night as she shot straight up in bed, a cold sweat over her forehead.

Throughout the next day and the one after that, Meredith struggled to get John alone and in between her legs. He was so stubborn, she thought, and his wife seemed determined to spend all her time in his presence. It wasn’t that she seemed to know what Meredith’s goals were but the woman had a clear focus on keeping her strong virile husband away from the horny young girl. Midweek finally arrived and Meredith was getting desperate. She’d even taken to going topless one day. For hours she strolled around outside John’s motel room, occasionally leaning her head back and staring up into the beautiful sky overhead. She would shake her hair out behind her, giving extra thrust to her impressive chest. Although she wasn’t positive, she felt confident John and his boys had gotten an eyeful and wouldn’t be able to resist her for long.

On that evening, after another fun-filled if still pointless romp with Mr. Bridges, Meredith fell asleep reluctantly. Her mind was hurting with the severe focus she was putting forth to getting her flower seeded. All memories of her original trip up here had vanished. Meredith the student had long ago ceased to exist. Now she was a little sponge waiting to soak up the thick fertile juices she just knew John was keeping from her. Her dreams began and were the most vivid they had been in some time. She wandered the valley and saw the flowers fading, vanishing from her sight. The leaves seemed to shrink back into the ground and the petals rotted away until nothing was left. The sky was filled with rumbling and she knew a storm was on the horizon, a storm that would forever wipe away the person she had become. That was what would happen, Meredith thought fearfully, unless she got her flower seeded. If she didn’t seed her flower soon, Mere would be gone forever and boring old Meredith might return.

Lance appeared in her dream again. He was so handsome and her weakened mind could never quite grasp why she’d ever let him go. He was a stud, a young man who had only wanted her to be happy and knocked up. What could be better than that, the girl now thought? He looked her in the eyes and then pointed past her. Looking where his outstretched finger directed, Meredith saw a small grove of the flowers still hanging in there. As the breeze picked up they broke out in song and Lance leaned in towards her ear to whisper.

“Spread the gift, seed the lily”

With those words, Meredith woke up, her head whirling and her mind suddenly very sharp. ‘Seed the lily’, she thought, everything becoming suddenly clear. Of course, the girl realized, she had to spread the gift. That way everyone would be happy and every flower would be seeded. It all made perfect sense. Hastily, the girl got dressed and practically flew from her room towards her car. Less than an hour later, Meredith was heading up the path at Mount Maia, the one that she knew would lead her back to the valley where all this began. She had to hurry, the girl thought, as she stumbled through the underbrush and frightened away the mother deer. Smiling as it jumped away into the forest, Meredith said calmly. “I’ll be like you soon.”

The valley was much different from when she’d left it last. The flowers, like in her dream, were slowly wilting, dying away as though their time was finally coming to a close. There was little singing in the air as the breeze flowed down through the surrounding peaks. Meredith nearly cried at how lonely and empty the valley was beginning to look. Searching for at least half an hour, she finally came across what she wanted. Carefully, the young woman plucked several healthy looking flowers, lumping them together and making sure they kept their precious pollen deep down inside their petals, where it would need to remain for now. She grinned as she saw everything falling into place, the solution to her getting what she needed finally about to present itself. Taking one last look at the peaceful valley, Meredith walked off into the woods and made her way back to her car.

Nearly an hour later, the girl pulled into the motel and noticed both Mr. Bridges truck and John’s car were there. Her mind, while not very bright, was still heavily focused on what she needed to do now. With a determined look, the girl took the flowers and headed to Mr. Bridges office.

“Mr. Bridges, can you please help me.” She said, walking right in on the man as he sat reading a book.

Looking up, the man smiled and let his eyes wander the young girl he’d spent so much time screwing lately. “Sure sweety, how do you want it this time?”

Meredith carried the flowers over and placed them in an empty vase she found on a small table. Turning to Mr. Bridges, she smiled and felt flushed with his words. No, she told herself, she had to remain focused. His cum wasn’t doing her any good, no matter how much fun it was to feel it spraying inside her. “I really needed something else.” The girl said, her voice all high and cute. “Could you please deliver these flowers to Lily?”

Mr. Bridges let the book fall to his lap and stared at the flowers. As he pulled himself to his feet, the older man walked across the room and lightly touched the petals, their silken feeling striking his very core. “Where did you get these?”

Pressing in close behind the man, and wrapping her arms around his waist, Meredith pushed her full breasts into his side as she huskily answered. “On Mount Maia, why, have you seen them before?”

Amazingly, Mr. Bridges seemed to completely ignore the young girl shoving her curves into his body and even her fingers delicately reaching down his pants. He looked wide-eyed at the flowers and memories seemed to flood back onto the surface. “Many many years ago, back when I was not much older than you are now.” The man answered. “I was vacationing here in the mountains with my young bride. She was a woman of determined ambition. Back in those days it was rare to find a girl like her. She wasn’t one to be taken lightly, she wanted to be in control, a real career woman.”

Meredith listened but continued fondling the older man’s cock and letting one of her hands pull up her tank-top so her tits fell into view. He continued on, oblivious to her actions. “We were both young and crazy back then and on our vacation I spent most of the time trying to get in her pants. She spent most of the time studying up on the history of the surrounding mountains. It was May, just like it is now, that we’d first arrived on Mount Maia. Do you know where it gets the name?” Mr. Bridges looked down at Meredith. The girl was now openly fondling herself and giving him an intensely whorish pose. He remembered his wife long ago giving him a similar look.

Continuing on, the man answered his own question. “Maia comes from the roman goddess for Spring and fertility. The month of May was actually named for her. Anyway, the night had been stormy and there was much debris and fallen trees. My young bride and I stumbled down into a previously hidden valley. There, we came across flowers just like these. They were incredibly gorgeous and I simply had to place one in my bride’s hair. It was a romantic afternoon that only led into an even more romantic evening.”

Mr. Bridges stopped as Meredith lowered her mouth and took the tip of his cock inside. She bounced happily up and down, noticing the sudden silence as he stared down at her. Popping off his dick, the girl looked up and brushed the hair from her eyes. “Like, what happened after that?” She then dropped back down and engulfed all he had, licking and listening for him to continue.

“After that, she became much like you. My bride who was a determined career woman with only the slightest hint of femininity became the goddess I worshipped for the next thirty years. Her goals completely reversed. Where before she had accomplishments to shoot for long before having a family, she turned into a sex machine interested mostly in cranking out baby after baby. I never even thought of the flowers again until just now. They were just weeds, something in my young mind I felt might get me that chance at having what I wanted, and it worked. She kept me very happy for a long long time. Actually, she was the main reason I got the vasectomy I told you about. Pumping out babies is fun but only up to a point. Even she eventually agreed. We moved up into these mountains because of the way our romance had simply blossomed one summer.” Mr. Bridges faded away his conversation as Meredith brought him to orgasm swallowing load after load of thick creamy semen. As she pulled her lips off him and stood, her young chest jiggling obscenely, the girl smiled.

“So what’s wrong with pumping out babies?” The girl asked, giggling.

Shaking his head, Mr. Bridges pulled his pants up and walked away. “er, Nothing really.”

The motel owner seemed distracted, his eyes focused on the soft petals of the grouped flowers. He’d been up to Mount Maia every year since he and his young bride had first come here. Never again after that first trip into the small valley had he seen these flowers. They were weeds, he assumed, something that might pop up from time to time but nothing significant or special about them. Looking down at the wanton young redhead licking her lips, something tugged at his aged mind. Was there a connection, could there be something about girls like Mere here and these flowers? He shook off the confusion and smiled at the girl.

“So you want me to deliver these to Lily? Would you like me to say who they’re from?”

“No, please just say they’re a gift.” Meredith said, her focused goals coming back into play.

Shrugging, the older man simply nodded. “I guess I can do that for my favorite young lady.”

That evening, Meredith watched as Mr. Bridges walked over to John and Lily’s room. He knocked and they answered. Lily seemed thrilled by the flowers and immediately leaned in to smell them. From her hidden vantage point Meredith wasn’t positive how well things went but the woman seemed to be wiping at her nose as she closed the door to the motel room.

There were no dreams that evening, at least none that Meredith remembered. She woke to the rhythmic thumping of the bed next door slamming into the wall. Smiling, she climbed out of bed and listened closely. Passionate cries echoed throughout the room and she giggled knowing just how much Lily must’ve enjoyed the flowers. Getting at least partially dressed, Meredith went outside and knocked on their door. There was a grumbling from inside and the thumping stopped as someone began to open the door.

“Yes, what?” John said, his voice short and tired sounding.

“Hi there, ready to give me that cum now?” Meredith asked.

Holding the door mostly closed, John turned his head and looked back towards the bed. A grin flowed over his face and he lowered his voice. “Get in line, I’m already donating some right now. Why don’t you go find Craig or Ken, they got to be around here somewhere?”

For the remainder of that day, Meredith spent her time on her back getting stuffed by young teenage cocks, as Ken and Craig took turns humping her. They had gotten much more adventurous since their last time together and the brainless college girl found herself bent over an assortment of vehicles as well as sprawled on the ground, and even gently riding them on a park bench. The whole experience was quite enjoyable but with less than a couple days left, Meredith wondered when John would be plugging her little cunt himself.

She didn’t have to wait long as the next morning she awoke again to the gentle thumping of a bed next door. As she was putting on her tank-top there was a knock at the door. Opening it, Meredith was mildly surprised to find John standing there. “Hi, this is a surprise, I thought you were...” The girl said realizing she could still hear the rhythmic thumping and even the muffled cries of pleasure.

John grabbed Meredith and pulled her to him, kissing her deeply and massaging her tits he’d been lusting after most of this month. “I gave the boys some homework and thought it was time I loaded you up a few dozen times.”

“Oh goody, oh please fuck some cum in me.” Meredith squealed, her mind bursting in pride at her goals finally being reached.

John picked the young girl up and wrapped her legs around him. Carrying her easily, the older man walked over to his car and laid her back on the hood. As she lay back and he tore at her flimsy tank-top, John grinned. “You’ve been wanting cum so badly, well guess what. I’m gonna make your day.”

Staring up at a man possessed, Meredith giggled as he lifted her fabricated skirt and discovered her absence of panties. Quickly he lowered his jeans and a huge cock fell right out, pressing immediately up against her opening. “This might hurt.” John said with pride. Grunting loudly, he slammed his cock deep inside the little curvy girl, grabbing her wide swollen hips and pulling her towards him. He set out on a quick and frantic pace, ramming her little cunt for all it was worth. Nothing could stop him in his purpose now, a purpose he wasn’t even sure how he’d been able to contain. He was going to fuck this little slut harder and more than any before her. He was going to pack so much sperm inside her little womb it ached for her to even move. His aggression only grew as he slapped his thighs forward into her.

“Oh yes, OH fuck me, fuck me, Oh please seed my flower, please seed it now!” Meredith grunted, sliding deliciously across the metal hood, her belly swallowing up the massive length of the big strong man.

John looked down and grit his teeth as he sank his cock further and further up inside the girl. “Damn, you and my wife both.” John laughed. “Fine you want to be seeded, I’ll seed the hell out of you. I gave my wife twins once before, let’s go for triplets this time.”

That entire day, John fucked Meredith into unconsciousness. She found it amazing how the man kept his stamina up for so long. He must’ve pumped gallons of sperm deep inside her by the time she finally dragged herself into bed that evening. He’d been successful in at least one of his goals. Her belly was protruding slightly and her womb ached. Meredith had finally been massively fucked. Her dreams consisted of a long and fruitful future, one in which the girl saw herself mothering many happy babies from whoever wanted to father them. Lance was in her dreams and she knew that once she left this mountain, he’d be waiting to give her a baby or two. For now though, John seemed quite excited about helping out.

On the final day of May, Meredith woke to the rhythmic thumping of a bed but this time it was her own. Looking up, the girl saw John leaning over her, his face contorted in focus as he sliced his cock deep inside her young worn-out pussy. He filled her like nobody before and she savored every moment of it. “Hey there.” The man said. “Sorry slut, I couldn’t wait to start filling you up again.”

Smiling weakly, Meredith looked down her side. John was really giving it to her rough today and there was something else the girl noticed, something she’d never thought of. A pillow was crammed up under her hips, raising them slightly off the bed. Noticing where she looked, John grinned. “You said you wanted seeding, well this is one of the best positions. We got to keep all that thick fertile sperm right up inside your belly.” Meredith simply smiled and leaned back, the beginnings of an early orgasm already stirring.

Throughout the day, John took turns fucking the young redhead, each time dumping another copious amount of semen deep inside her. When he wasn’t busy, or when he needed a rest, Craig and Ken or Mr. Bridges stopped by and took their turns, all of them loading the young girl up until she overflowed all over the bed. Most of the time, Ken and Craig were busy with Lily next door but Mr. Bridges proved to be quite the sport at sharing the girl. He and John even took time to screw Meredith’s large rack, loading her upper body and face down with masks of cum. It was the most amazing time for young Meredith as she drifted in twilight sleep later that evening while John rammed down into her throbbing belly.

Although it was more than another week before the young college girl actually left the mountains and headed back to school, she did so with a swollen bump in her belly that she hoped became permanent for the foreseeable future. Her month of May had really taught her a lot about herself. She’d learned first what she most wanted in life, and second how enjoyable it was to get what she wanted out of life. While it was tough leaving John and his boys, Meredith felt sure he’d left her with a lasting gift she would long cherish. Mr. Bridges, she had promised to visit frequently over the coming years, just as soon as she returned to college and dropped out. School was not something she could picture in her future, although Lance and many of the other boys who attended school would always have a place in her heart, or maybe if not there, a place further south of her heart.

The End