The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Mere’s Month of May

Week 2

Meredith found herself staring at her face in the mirror. It wasn’t so much the brilliant red hair that flowed smoothly over her temples and down to her shoulders that caught her eyes. It wasn’t even the smooth skin that had that perfect glow about it, pure white with just the hint of sun-kissed tone. What caught her eyes was actually her eyes. They were her normal blue they had always been but there seemed to be a duller look to them. As she stared at herself, they seemed to have less going on behind them and that bothered her. Why did it bother her, she asked herself? For several moments she came up with absolutely no answer. Instead her mind wandered over her dreams lately. She knew she was having dreams, but for the life of her she could only recall tiny snippets of them.

Looking down, she took a breast in each hand, cupping her increasingly swollen flesh. She’d been a decent size when she came up last week, but now she was just plain big. Her bras hadn’t fit in over three days and she vaguely recalled some distant thought about allergies, although the more she thought about this memory, the quicker it faded. Her mind just didn’t seem that focused on what it should be. Giving her breasts a light squeeze, Meredith felt a spark of pure pleasure shoot right up into her brain. Just the lightest graze of her fingers on her nipples caused her to become weak-kneed. She’d never been one for physical stimulation, but that was becoming a constant thought in her mind.

Getting dressed to head out for the day, Meredith found an old tank top she’d forgotten she packed. Sliding it over her enhanced cleavage created the most obscene look outside of porn movies, but for some reason she liked it. It felt good, and besides she reasoned, it wasn’t like anyone would really see her. Slipping into her tiny shorts she grabbed her camera and left for Mount Maia.

The weather had been unusually chilly these last several days and her nipples begged for attention through her shirt. Ignoring the breezy cool air, Meredith spent much of her time taking pictures around the small valley she had found her second day here. The sun shone down on her as she took time to relax, sitting among the unusual flowers and letting their song flow into her like the breeze. Her thoughts drifted and, without even realizing it, Meredith found herself driving back to the motel before noon.

“Mr. Bridges, can I come in?” She called, knocking lightly at the manager’s office.

The ever smiling older man walked to the door and gave her a quick appraisal before letting her inside. “Of course you can my dear. Always a pleasure to see you.” He put unusual emphasis on the word pleasure and Meredith felt her nipples harden even more.

The two of them chatted for over an hour and she really lost track of what they were even speaking about. It was as if the words weren’t the important part of her visit, just her being there was what she needed. Still, Meredith thought as she leaned back and allowed Mr. Bridges to reach up under her tank top, there was more to it than that. She needed something more, something very important. It was very frustrating, she thought as Mr. Bridges groped and played with her enlarged nipples. It was very frustrating to have a want or a need and not be able to figure it out. There was just something strange going on.

After a couple more hours, during which Mr. Bridges slipped the straps off her shoulders and pawed at her naked breasts which he continually referred to as tits, Meredith eventually made her way back to her room. On the way across the parking lot she ran into the man who’d checked in the previous night. His family wasn’t with him and he seemed rather startled when she caught his eye. At first Meredith thought something must be wrong but then, looking down, she realized she’d forgotten to pull her tank top back up. Her large breasts were jumping lewdly with each step she took.

“Oopsy.” She said smiling, and pulled her top back over them. “Sorry bout that. My name’s Meredith.” She said happily.

“I’m John, um, nice to meet you.” The man said nervously.

Meredith skipped on by the stunned looking older man and made sure to put a nice swing in her step. “Glad to meet you John.” The college girl said, entering her room.

Later that night the dreams continued. This time she was in the valley with Mr. Bridges and John. Both men had her in between them and their faces showed what they wanted. The men caressed her nude body from her legs all the way up to her breasts. “These are tits” Mr. Bridges said in her dream. Meredith found herself giggling and enjoying their touch. For some reason she wanted more, there was something more she wanted or needed and the thought somehow just kept eluding her. It was right there. As her dream progressed and she found herself laying on her back with each man sucking at her large nipples, her view floated up into the sky and she peered down on herself. There were two grown men, veritable strangers slurping and licking at her nipples as if they wanted something more. Then she saw the deer and it’s young, coming out to drink from the stream. She wanted the men to do that. She wanted them to drink their fill. But they were getting nothing. Looking down at their heads she felt them bite down on her tits, as they called them, and pull hard. Mr. Bridges and John were stretching the flesh further and further, her tits simply growing to keep up. One of them looked up and at this point she couldn’t say which one. Her mind was fading. The man was saying something. What was he saying? With a gasp, the girl awoke and found her hands firmly holding each of her tits.

In the mirror that morning, Meredith found her tits were much larger and still quite sensitive to the touch. Her nipples even looked larger, she thought. Attempting to gauge her tits new size, the college girl seemed to have trouble thinking clearly. For some reason she couldn’t even remember what size they’d been before. Her eyes held a dull kind of placid look as she pouted in frustration and stood there holding up a massive tit in each hand. Cantaloupes, she thought, that’s the size. For some reason that was as far as she could get in thinking about her tits.

She dressed in her regular tiny tank top and too-tight shorts and spent much of the day trying to remember how to get to Mount Maia. After finding it and parking, she realized she didn’t even have her camera. Oh well, she thought, happily finding her way back to the motel. In no time, Meredith was seated next to Mr. Bridges smiling dumbly as he fondled and squeezed at her impressive tits. The man seemed so happy to be touching her, Meredith simply grinned and grit her teeth in pleasure. His touch was exciting and it made her wander back in her mind to what she needed. There was something lately that was bothering her more and more. Something was going on around here and she just wasn’t sure what it was. After Mr. Bridges pulled out his old and yet surprisingly hard cock, Meredith lost her train of thought and instead found herself helping the man mount her chest. He titty-fucked her for nearly an hour, going nice and slow and even being so generous as to allow Meredith to lick at the tip of his dick as it burst from the deep valley of new cleavage she’d grown.

Walking back to her motel room, Meredith again ran into John, this time with his boys in tow. For some reason the three of them seemed shocked as the girl walked up and smiled in their direction.

“Hello, nice day huh?” She asked.

John stammered some kind of response and the two younger teenage boys seemed to simply gawk in her direction. It wasn’t until she reached her own room that Meredith realized her top was still down and her massive tits covered in a thick layer of the motel owner’s cum. “Oopsy” she giggled to herself.

For the next couple of days her sleep was filled with dreams and her waking hours were filled with less and less photography and more and more fun with Mr. Bridges. Her dreams grew to include the two teenage boys. One night in her dream, the two took turns stuffing their cocks down her throat and screwing her tits. She moaned and thrust up at the boys as their father cheered them on. Mr. Bridges stood in the background and smiled. Her tits stopped growing slowly and ended somewhere around what her fuzzy mind called watermelon size. Whatever the size was, Mr Bridges seemed to enjoy them as he would spend time daily groping and sucking at them and then jamming his cock in between them. It was fun, Meredith thought. But there was something more she thought. She needed something more.

On the night before the end of her second week there, Meredith had a strange turn of events in her dream. She was in the valley as always, surrounded by the beautiful flowers that sang to her glory. As always she was nude but the other men weren’t there. She felt a massive pain in her sides and in the dream grabbed at both hips and began pulling at the skin tightly. She closed her eyes and felt stretching sensations. Something strange was happening, she thought, something different. The flowers continued to sing their melodious tune as she pinched at her hips and slowly began to realize her hands were growing further and further apart. Looking down, Meredith moaned in pleasure. Her hips were wider, they were curvy and wide. She smiled and then felt someone else’s eyes on her. Looking around the valley for the teenagers or their father or even Mr. Bridges, she found a surprise instead. Lance, her ex-boyfriend stood there with the sun at his back. He approached her and looked deeply into her eyes. As she allowed him to run his hands over her flesh, the girl tingled all over. He said nothing but simply smiled at her. Reaching down he placed one hand right over her pussy and let his other hand direct her gaze down at it. The images grew cloudy but Meredith knew he was trying to tell her something. There was a message there.

In the morning, Meredith gaped at herself in the mirror. She’d grown used to the swollen tits, the smooth skin, the long silky red hair, but not the hips. Her hips were definitely bigger, she thought, staring at them as she stood nude in her motel room. Something strange was going on, wasn’t it? For some reason her thoughts seemed to want to move onto other more important topics instead of dwelling on her hips. They were wider weren’t they, she asked herself, letting her hands roll up and down each curvy side. She put her tank top on and grabbed her shorts. Squeezing as tightly as she could, she barely managed to get the shorts up over her hips, but there was no way she could get her button closed. They were bigger, right? She wondered if she should ask Mr. Bridges. He might know. He was a smart man, much smarter than she was.

Walking from her motel room, Meredith crossed the parking lot towards Mr. Bridges office. She knocked and knocked but nobody ever came to the door. This was so frustrating , she thought. There had to be some way to tell if her hips were wider. Looking around the small lot, she saw the two teenage boys come running around the corner. They instantly stopped and stared at her, dropping the ball they had been tossing around. She smiled. They could help her out, they were nice boys.

“Hi there,” Meredith called out walking over towards the two. “Can you two help me with something?”

Both teenagers stared but neither said a word as the big-titted girl bounced up to them. They looked very nervous, Meredith thought, and realized they might be shy. She smiled and attempted to put them at ease. “Hi, my name’s Meredith but you can call me Mere if you want.”

The boys, twins by the look of it, stood there nervously looking over the buxom redhead. Their eyes were glued to her massive tits and generous curves. Finally one of them managed to speak in a thin shaky voice. “My name’s Ken, this is my brother Craig.” He said, never removing his eyes from her jiggling rack.

Smiling happily, Meredith grabbed their hands and shook them, her warm touch seeming to send chills into each boy. “Well, it’s nice to meet you both. I really need your help.” She said, her voice slightly looser than she was used to. “Do you think you could give me your opinions? Are my hips wider?”

Craig looked at his brother and they each appeared very confused. “Wider than what?”

“Wider than they were before, silly.” Meredith said laughing.

“Um... I don’t know.” Ken said.

“Well feel them, come on, here.” Meredith said enthusiastically dropping her tight shorts. Both boys gasped and the college redhead had no idea why until she looked down and saw that somehow she’d overlooked putting on panties this morning. Her pussy was fully exposed to the younger boys and they couldn’t take their eyes off it. She smiled and got a fun idea.

“You like that? Well, if you both feel my hips and tell me if they feel wider, I’ll let you play with it, but only for a little while okay?”

Needless to say both boys eagerly agreed to that idea and Meredith found herself getting groped and squeezed again, only this time it was the two teenagers running their nervous hands all over her hips, stroking up and down the curves from her thighs up to her thin waist and flat stomach. Soon both boys were in agreement that the cute college redhead had nice wide hips, and that satisfied Meredith’s curiosity. She grinned at them as they ogled her exposed pussy with hungry little eyes.

“Okay boys, have some fun then.” She said, laying down on the pavement and watching the teenagers argue over what to do first.

It was John who first left his motel room and gasped in shock at what he found going on right out in the open. The cute redhead who seemed to enjoy exposing herself was laying on the pavement with her legs spread. One of his boys, Craig was busily ramming his fist inside the girl’s pussy while his brother Ken was squeezing and massaging her large tits. It took him several seconds to yell and scream and get both boys to immediately stop what they were doing and go to their room.

Meredith looked up, surprised that Craig no longer had his little fist stuffed inside her cunt. She felt a strange sense of emptiness and wondered what was wrong as John glared down at her. “Oh, hi there John.” She said, completely ignoring her spread legs and exposed lower half.

John seemed upset by something and quickly went in, slamming the door to his motel room behind him. That was rude, Meredith thought. She stood up and tugged her shorts back up as Mr. Bridges pulled into the small parking lot. Seeing him get out and head towards his office, Meredith skipped happily over towards him.

“Mr. Bridges, Mr. Bridges, can I come in?” She asked.

He looked her over, his eyes wide and even his mouth dropping a little as he saw her unbuttoned shorts. “Of course, you’re early today.”

Within minutes of entering Mr. Bridges office, Meredith no longer had her top on and jiggled happily on the older man’s lap as he squeezed and pinched at her tits, tugging the nipples as far from her young body as he could. She loved the painful stretching sensations he created and barely managed to carry on a conversation with him.

He seemed to agree that her hips were wider and he even had a term he liked to use when referring to them. ‘Breeding hips’ he called them, nice wide ‘breeding hips’. Meredith let the term sink into her mind and something else seemed to rise back to the surface. There was a want or need that just yearned to be filled. What was it, she questioned as the man flipped her around and stuffed his cock deep inside her cleavage? What did she need?

After leaving the motel office with slippery sperm just covering her young inflated chest, Meredith caught sight of John looking out his window at her. She smiled and waved but he simply shrugged and closed the blinds. Entering the room, she immediately went and showered, taking long lingering gropes of her hips and massaging her tight skin. After orgasming intensely from just touching her curves, the busty college girl emerged and went to sleep in the nude. She never even took her camera from its case that day.

The dreams returned with unmatched intensity. She was nude in the valley with the flowers singing their chorus, as boy after boy and man after man came and took her young body. Mr. Bridges always grabbed at her tits and screwed them with an aggressive energy as the teenage boys took turns fisting her tight cunt and driving deeper and deeper. John stood by and eventually got into the action by sliding his cock directly into the back of her throat. It was an orgasmic explosion as each cock took turns covering the girl in thick white sperm and she came and came from the stimulation of the teenagers. It was a thrilling dream that only built up to a thrilling conclusion. Lance appeared, and the other men and boys parted to allow him access to the college girl. He bent down before her and rubbed at her pussy. Looking Meredith in the eyes, he spoke clearly and loudly. “You need this filled,” He said. “You need to seed your flower.” With a jolt, she awoke and found her hand buried in her cunt, sweat glistening on her skin. She smiled and continued rubbing herself. She knew what she wanted. She knew what she needed.

To Be Continued...