The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Mere’s Month of May

Week 1

The wind howled and the rain poured. All across the mountain, the storm system raged, tearing trees up by the roots and wiping clean valleys with rising flood waters from the mountain streams. A frightened deer hurled itself across the rising waters and leapt to safety, just missing the crackling streak of lightning that struck down an eighty year old oak. The last night of April was like the last night of time, destructive and inescapably frightening. There seemed no end to the fury of the tempest as all of nature braced under the assault. Were one present to have witnessed this storm, they may have noticed some strange glowing rain, flashing brightly in the lightning-riddled sky. They may have heard a musical lyric floating in the howling breeze. They may have felt the ground quake beneath the small mountain valley. They may have been warned of something different in the air.

Meredith drove her car into the small lot at the bottom of the mountain. She’d gotten up early to get a good start, and breathed in the pure fresh air as she pulled on her backpack. Looking around she found herself alone and smiled. That was how she liked it, being on her own, being independent, being outside. She pulled the small trail map from her back pocket and checked her previous day’s marks. Today she was headed deep up into the mountain territory, off the beaten path and was eagerly looking forward to what new spots she may find.

Trudging up the dirty trail, Meredith noticed all the water run-off and debris. There must’ve been some serious flooding up here, she thought, looking up into the canopy of foliage shading her from the bright morning sun. She’d been lucky, she thought, remembering how she’d ended up getting to do this. Her professor in college had suggested she take a nature photography course to help ease the otherwise intense stresses of her degree. At first it held no interest for her but soon she realized that it not only felt good to get away, but also good to learn a new skill. She wasn’t particularly creative and had always leaned more to logical thinking than the arts. She just never got the appeal. At least that was before she got such a generous assignment. She’d been given the month of May to explore the extensive wilderness of Mount Maia. Her assignment was simple, to further her creative uses of light and shadow in her photography and learn more about herself in the process.

So far, things were going well. This was her second day up here and although she’d really started a bit early, she just couldn’t get over how refreshing it felt to be alone and in such a soothing environment. The air was cool and there was just the hint of a pleasant aroma drifting on the breeze. She stopped at the top of a rocky outcropping and looked into the valley beyond. Hidden in the shadows of Mount Maia, this tiny valley may have been unseen by people for many many years. The untouched wilderness filled her vision and immediately Meredith reached for her camera. Snapping off a few shots, she zoomed into the shady valley and caught little glimpses of something glowing. Possibly the morning dew, or maybe even some kind of natural plant life, the energetic young college student never hesitated before starting down the steep bank into the forest.

As she waded through the undergrowth and carefully stepped around any and all boulders that blocked her path, Meredith thought back to her boyfriend she’d left behind. They’d broken up only a few days before her receiving this assignment and to her it was with a sense of relief that it finally happened. She was a girl with focus and drive in her life. She was determined to fulfill her role in this world, and that role was not to be some stay-at-home baby producer like Lance had hinted at. He was an old-school type of guy who felt that a woman’s place was at home and however intelligent or independent she was, her one true duty in life was to procreate. This was something she first thought she could change about him. However, as they continued dating and growing more serious in their future plans, she quickly realized that just wasn’t going to happen. They were too different and she may be some cute little redheaded coed with a perfect body for bearing children to Lance, but she was far more than that in her eyes. She was a woman and determined in her goals to make something more of herself in this life.

Meredith crossed a shallow stream, the edges of it showing just how deeply it must’ve flowed the night before. She looked up through the trees and checked her trail map again. She was far off the beaten path already but she felt confident she was in good shape. Taking a seat on a nearby rock, she removed her camera and focused on the stream. Snapping off a few shots, she smiled and heard a rustle in the nearby bushes. Turning quietly, she saw a mother and baby deer cautiously walk out to the edge of the stream. Carefully, she aimed her camera their direction and snapped a quick photo. The noise of the camera startled both animals into hopping off into the forest but Meredith knew she’d gotten what she needed.

Taking a moment to think over her life, Meredith knew it wasn’t that she never wanted children. She wanted to have a family one day, but she also wanted to be more than a mother, she wanted to be a person, and that required ambition and drive. She stood and put away her camera, walking off in the general direction of the small valley. The sun was rising higher now and she could see much of the shady, previously hidden sections of the landscape around her. Stopping to listen to the calming sounds of nature, Meredith heard something else, something that didn’t seem to belong.

The birds chirped, the wind rustled the leaves in the trees, but none of that was what caught her attention. There was a musical melody that seemed to drift on the breeze. It sounded vaguely like a cellphone except it clearly wasn’t. It was far too soothing and relaxing to be any electronic sound. At first she felt positive it was some kind of bird, but for some reason as she slowly walked around seeking the source of the sound, she came to the conclusion it must be something different. Nearing the edge of the forest at the very outskirts of the tiny hidden valley, Meredith noticed something more about the sound. It seemed to pick up in intensity whenever the breeze picked up. Like some kind of natural wind chimes, the melody became clearer with each sharp gust of the wind.

Bursting forth into the sunshine, Meredith found herself entering the valley she’d photographed from up above. It was gorgeous, she thought, breathing in the deep rich mountain air and stretching as the sun beat down on her face. She reached up and untied her hair clip, letting her vivid red hair flow down over her shoulders. Closing her eyes she took an even deeper breath, inhaling as much of the sweet aroma as she could. This valley was a real gem, she thought, again reaching for her camera. She began snapping pictures of every little plant and rock she could, loving the way the mountain air seemed to flow in through her nose and run freely through her body. She suddenly heard the wind howling above and whipping down into the valley. As soon as it passed her, she heard the bright melodic tones filling the air around her.

Meredith put down her camera and looked closely at the surrounding plants. Something strange was definitely creating that sound. It filled her ears and seemed to reverberate deep inside her mind. It was like the tiny jingling of millions of bells and for some reason it filled her with a longing, a desire. Thinking logically, Meredith had no idea what her mind meant when it told her it longed for something, she only recognized the sensation.

There were several small groves of flowers spread out in patches all across the valley floor. These were very odd looking flowers and to Meredith they appeared right out of some creative imagination. The petals were thin and delicate but held up to every breeze that floated by. The thick shoots of bright yellow lips that surrounded the main petals were drooping and every time a heavy wind would dip down and pull at them, they would vibrate against the inner tiny petals. The resulting sound was the musical melody she’d been able to hear for the past little while. Looking through the lens of the camera, Meredith breathed in their pleasant scent as she snapped off a few quick shots, zooming in to fill the frame with one of the unusual flowers.

Without even thinking, the young college girl reached down and plucked one of the beautiful flowers. She held it up to her nose and inhaled deeply, soaking in the rich earthy smell. For some reason she just couldn’t get enough of the smell and practically had the small flower shoved up her nose in moments. The wind picked up and surprisingly the flower in her hand began singing to her, the lovely melody filling her ears as she inhaled even deeper. Her eyes widened and she dropped the flower as tiny thorns pressed into her fingers, just barely breaking the skin. At nearly the same time, a thick flurry of pollen puffed off from the tiny inner petals and floated right up into her nose. Coughing, Meredith stood up and found her balance wavering. She couldn’t quite see straight and grew dizzier with each step she took. In seconds, the girl lay passed out on the floor of the valley, surrounded by the massive backdrop of Mount Maia.

Opening her eyes, Meredith groggily pulled herself up into a seated position. The sun was no longer high overhead and looked to be less than a few hours from setting. Her temples throbbed and for some reason she felt a strange aching filling much of her torso. She just couldn’t seem to shake the strange sensation that she was being watched as she got to her feet. Looking down at her fingers, Meredith saw the tiny pin pricks and suddenly remembered what had happened. Wiping her nose she found a thin dusting of the bright yellow pollen and quickly wiped it away on her sleeve. She had no idea what had happened or how long she’d been out, but one thing was clear, her first day on Mount Maia was over.

Finally reaching her car, Meredith slumped in behind the wheel, feeling every muscle in her body torture her with tightness. She felt lightheaded and barely managed to remain focused enough to drive herself back to the motel she was staying at. Falling into bed with all her clothes on, the young college girl hardly even closed her eyes before sleep overcame her.

That night the dreams began, eerie and somehow poetic. Meredith found herself strolling along though a valley, smelling the delicious air and enjoying the sun on her skin. She was naked, completely exposed, and as the sun flowed down over her, her skin seemed to grow only whiter, purer, and more supple. She laid down in this mystery valley and let her long hair flow out around her. The red seemed to grow redder, the individual hairs seemed to grow silkier, and as she lay there she could feel them growing. Reaching up and running her hands over her body, Meredith found her dream self enjoying nothing more than caressing and squeezing at her flesh. She loved the supple curves of her young breasts and for some reason found herself wishing they were larger. She enjoyed the curved flare of her hips and found herself wishing they were wider. She gasped at the touch of her pussy and found herself wishing it wasn’t so empty. She moaned in that valley and dreamed of endless days spent pleasuring herself and others.

Meredith awoke with a jump, nearly leaping from her bed as if in nervous anticipation of the day. Her muscles felt slightly sore but somehow in a good way, as if she were more toned and supple all over. Staring at her reflection in the mirror, Meredith found her eyes bright and clear, surprising even herself. There was something different though, she thought looking closer at her mirror image. She couldn’t quite tell what it was but her hair looked different. She looked down at her fingers and found the thin pin pricks entirely healed from her ordeal the day before. At least that’s good, no infection, she thought as she finished getting ready for her day.

Meredith dressed in some more casual clothing for this day’s journey. For some reason shorts and a t-shirt seemed perfect instead of those confining jeans and a long thin blouse. She spent much of the day down around the base of Mount Maia. Taking photo after photo, Meredith let the oddness about her experience in the valley dwindle from her mind and tried focusing on her rest and relaxation. Overall, it was a good time and best of all, she only saw one person the entire day. He was the man who ran the motel she stayed at and she wouldn’t have even seen him if, for some strange reason, she hadn’t been inclined to go and ask how he was doing. He was friendly enough, and Meredith couldn’t help but notice the way he smiled at her. It was similar to the way frat boys looked at her in school, like a piece of meat they couldn’t wait to sink their teeth into, or rather some other part of their body. Still, the college girl paid him no mind and remained pleasant during their brief conversation.

As she was getting ready for bed, she again took a long look at her reflection. Her hair seemed longer, that’s what it was, she finally realized. Tilting her head, Meredith let the smooth red hair rest on her shoulders and sure enough, it did seem longer, not much, maybe only an inch. But that was unusual, to grow an inch of hair and not have noticed. She brushed the lengthened hair and then climbed into bed. In no time she was sound asleep again and the dreams started.

This time, Meredith found herself rolling naked through the flowers, listening to them serenade her as she fondled her every curve and squeezed gently at her nipples. The redheaded girl gasped in pleasure not only from her own touch but from the smooth silky feel of the flowers. Her thoughts seemed to be on not just improving her form with larger and heavier breasts, but improving her mind with more serving and generous acts. She found the strange man who ran the motel in her dreams. He was simply standing there giving her the same look he had the day before. Only this time Meredith was nude and his eyes traced her every curve. Without any transition, her dream shifted to a different point of view. Meredith was now looking down on herself as she sucked the strange man’s cock, filling her young mouth full with its girth and attempting to swallow every last inch. Her actions in the dream became more and more frantic until with a startled cry the real Meredith awoke in her bed. The sheets were moist and her legs tightly pressed together. She realized she had a goofy smile on her face, even as she pulled herself up and into her day.

Looking in the mirror, Meredith found her hair even longer, not too terribly much but it now came down more than a few inches past her shoulders. It also seemed smoother, much silkier as though she’d heavily conditioned it with some pricey name-brand stuff instead of her usual bargain formula. She also noticed something else, although she felt sure she could explain this away. Her breasts felt just the least bit heavier, almost a little bloated. Meredith quickly dismissed this as exactly that, being bloated. It wasn’t unheard of and with the amount of pollen and allergens in the air, she was probably just feeling it a bit more than usual. She happily dressed and went on into her day without a worry in the world.

Throughout the day at Mount Maia, Meredith kept having the oddest sensations, as though there was a memory or thought she had that just couldn’t quite bubble to the surface. She breathed in the rich mountain air and took plenty of pictures, even catching sight of the deer again. This time when she saw the baby, she felt a strange stirring deep inside her. She quickly attributed this to hunger and slowly made her way back to her car.

At the motel, Meredith again found herself wanting to visit the owner. It was only polite to say hi now and then and she didn’t even care that he spent most of their conversation staring at her chest. She smiled and even batted her eyes in a friendly way at the man. He was sweet, much older than her, but there seemed to be a connection. As she found her eyes wandering to his crotch, she felt a fluttery sensation and wondered what was wrong. Why did she suddenly feel acutely aware of where she was looking, Meredith wondered? The two of them parted ways and the young college girl found herself swaying her hips more, as if to give him something of a show on her way across the parking lot to her room.

That night the dreams returned with intensity. For some reason Meredith found herself frustrated as she rolled around on the valley floor naked. She felt her hands caressing her young body and squeezing her perky breasts. But there was a longing, a need that really began to grow at her. In her dream the deer appeared along with it’s young. She smiled and found herself identifying with the animal. She pulled and stretched at her breasts, attempting to make them larger, fuller, heavier. She wanted to be more shapely and have fuller curves. The dream shifted and the motel owner appeared. He grinned at her with a need and a want. Meredith found herself wanting to fulfill that need. But what was it, she questioned? What did he need? Her mind grew fuzzy and she found herself wrapping her young breasts around his firm cock. She stroked up and down, up and down, wishing only that her breasts were large so she could really give him what she thought he wanted. Slowly the images faded until the girl opened her eyes and rejoined the real world.

She hardly paid any attention to her longer and smoother red hair, as her eyes immediately fell to her chest. Having to reach up and lightly cup each breast, Meredith confirmed that they were in fact quite swollen. They felt a good cup size larger and slightly tender to the touch. Getting dressed but having to forego a bra, Meredith told herself she should stop and get some allergy medication when she had the chance. It definitely wouldn’t do to get sick up here, practically alone in the mountains. For some reason, the young girl felt absolutely comfortable dressing in her tightest little shorts and tiniest t-shirt that actually revealed her midriff whenever she even slightly bent over. Nothing seemed unusual to her at all about spending less time in the mountains taking photos and more time with the owner of the motel, smiling like a goofy girl.

This was how it went for the remainder of the week. Each night the dreams returned and each day, Meredith found herself thinking and acting slightly different. By the end of the week, her breasts were swollen to at least two cup sizes larger and her shirts had grown incredibly tight, almost to the point of indecency. However she found herself worrying less and less over this fact, enjoying herself more and more, and allowing her long red hair to flow around her cute little face and down over her shoulders, only enhancing the look of her cleavage. She spent much more time with the motel owner, who’s name she found out was Mr. Bridges. He seemed to occupy most of their visits with long lingering stares right down into her breasts or even floating over her legs and up onto her bare midriff. She laughed and enjoyed the attention, not even aware of how out-of-character this was for her.

By the very last day of the week, Meredith had taken to much more physical content with Mr. Bridges. She would lightly touch him on the arm or shoulder and gently caress his hand whenever they spoke. Her mind grew more and more focused on finding needs and wants and filling them. She only knew she had a longing that still eluded her. She really had to figure out what that was, she thought as she found herself rubbing the older motel owner’s hand into her swollen cleavage. That night, before she found herself drifting off into another passion-filled dreamworld, Meredith heard a truck pulling in and saw a small family of four get out. She’d been the only guest at the motel for this first week and some part of her enjoyed the sight of someone new coming around. The family appeared to be a father and two sons, along with his wife. She paid little attention to the wife but for some unknown reason found herself anxiously sizing up the two younger sons and their dad. They appeared to be teenagers but she really couldn’t guess their age and the father appeared to be close to her own father’s age. For some reason the image of those new people stayed with her and reappeared in her dreams that night.

Meredith found herself in the valley again, beneath the overhanging shadow of Mount Maia. Of course she was nude as always and her hands were quickly pulling at and stretching her large breasts, attempting to stretch them larger and larger from her body. She groaned as her fingers moved down and caressed her pussy. She pressed her thighs tightly together and suddenly became aware she wasn’t alone. Looking over towards one side of the valley, the girl saw the dear and it’s mother. On the opposite side of the valley appeared the motel owner Mr. Bridges and this time he wasn’t alone. Alongside him stood the newcomer and his two sons. All of them approached the writhing girl and looked down at her with a hungry stare. In moments they were all naked and surrounding her , their cocks standing at attention and eager for some need or want. What was it they wanted, Meredith asked herself? What was it she wanted? It was so frustrating. She knew it was right there, the meaning of all this. But it felt just out of her grasp. Soon she’d settled herself down as each man took time to caress and prod at her firm young body. The young college redhead awoke screaming in orgasm, her fingers still buried between her legs.

To Be Continued...