The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

MEMBERSHIP DUES

by Colleen Whyte

### Chapter Three ###

Mr Tryler finished pouring the drinks and went over to where Dr Albet was seated, handing him a tall glass of dry soda water with its single ice cube. He then seated himself in the facing chair and sipped on his whisky. There were several moments of uneasy silence in the suite before Mr Tryler said, “Well, its been three days and we haven’t been raided by the police and we haven’t been exposed by the media. Perhaps this mystery woman wandered in by mistake and is afraid we might press charges against her for trespass, or perhaps she’s passed it off as a strange dream.”

“The latter is credible,” Dr Albet said slowly, pondering all the implications. “S4 does begin by inducing a state similar to a light sleep. It would be the best of the options. Please excuse me if I am not so optimistic. I am also concerned that she was subjected to the S4 process without the lead in of S1 to S3.”

“So what would she have got? I mean the mental side, I’ve seen the physical side.”

“Fortunately it was the introductory module of S4,” Dr Albet said, “The sensors in the AES bed determine what stimulates the recipient and store the results for later implementation. The subliminal stimuli is intended to relax and prepare the woman’s mind for modification during the next session. As such our unidentified subject might be slightly more susceptible to suggestion for the next week or so but I feel even that is unlikely as the AES works at a very specific level.”

“So in all likelihood she wandered in by mistake, got a cheap thrill and is pretending it never happened.” Mr Tryler suggested.

“As I said before, that would be the best of the options but it would be unwise to rely on this being the case.” Dr Albet countered. “I think we should be very cautious for the next month or so, including not taking on any new customers in case they are plants. We should also review our security procedures, perhaps issue swipe-cards to the members ...”

“Hold on, Mark. The entire reason we didn’t do that in the first place was to avoid arousing suspicion, and its worked for the last six years. I’ll agree to the caution and not taking on any new clients for a while but any change to the routine will upset the members.”

Any further conversation was cut off by the buzz of the intercom. Tryler pushed the button and spoke, “Tryler here, what is it?”

“It’s Kelly sir. Mrs Cranley is here for her S4 session but there’s a problem.” came back through the speaker.

Both men were very alert now, the mention of the S4 seemed unlikely to be a coincidence. “What is the problem?” Dr Albet demanded.

“Someone has already run Mrs Cranley’s session.”

Both men were out of their seats and down the stairs. Moments later they were with Kelly and Candy in the S4 room, Mrs Cranley having been redirected to a simple work-out.

“So you think it was the same woman?” Mr Tryler asked, leaving his partner to decipher the data he was retrieving from the AES unit.

Both women looked nervous, much like school girls summoned to the head master’s office without any clear idea of why. “Yes, Mr Tryler.” Candy volunteered. “It was the same woman although she was going with a different look.”

“So why didn’t you inform us when she came in?” Tryler asked.

Candy glanced at Kelly who took her turn to speak. “Dr Albet told us to never disturb you when you were in a meeting. Not unless it was an emergency.”

Tryler was glad that his partner was so engrossed with the AES data that he didn’t hear the explanation. Mark going ballistic at the staff wouldn’t have helped.

“Ok, so what did she do, who did she speak to?”

“She came in through the members entrance,” Candy relaxed a bit as Mr Tryler didn’t seem to be angry. “She went straight to the changing room and changed into the correct leotard. She then called over Cindy and got her to set her up in the S4 room. Cindy came back out after five minutes and the woman came out after thirty five minutes which is the normal session time. She went back in to the changing room, had a shower, dressed and left.”

“And what was this ‘different look’ you mentioned?”

“She had her hair tinted a darker shade and was wearing it up with a slightly tacky chinese-comb. Her make-up accentuated her eyes more and her mouth less this time and her lipstick didn’t match her nails. She had a short denim skirt and a blouse that looked a bit old, a bit frayed on the cuffs and a touch of sun yellowing. She was wearing the same high heels though.”

Tryler hoped that Candy would never be called upon to pick him out of a police line-up. “Ok,” he said as he mulled over some ideas, “Kelly, you are to inform all the other instructors that if our mystery woman shows up again that she can be shown in to this room but not to start the program. Instead you should contact Dr Albet or myself immediately, no matter what the circumstances. Be discrete about passing this on.”

“Yes, Mr Tryler,” Kelly said and left the room.

“And Candy, I have a special task for you.”

The blond perked up even more and smiled.

“I want you to find this woman. See if you can track down where she works, where she lives and who she is. Be careful, don’t upset her life—I don’t want her losing her job or getting anxious about someone spying on her. Consider yourself on detached duty for the next couple of days, you don’t have to come in to the centre until you’ve got the information. Can you handle that?”

“Yes, Mr Tryler,” Candy was positively beaming with excitement.

“Oh, and Candy, street clothes. Don’t wear your uniform. We don’t want people knowing where you work.”

“Of course, Mr Tryler,” Candy was momentarily upset that he thought she was that dumb, but quickly bounced back. He was only trying to be helpful. Then seeing that Dr Albet had finished with his machine and was making his way over to Mr Tryler she decided now would be a good time to start her mission and slipped away.

“Same woman,” Dr Albet stated as he flipped through a print out. “Definitely the same woman, response matrix is identical. Estimate she’s in her mid twenties, good physical condition, limited sexual experience and no indication of having given birth.”

“So what did she get?” Tryler asked.

“Mrs Cranley is being encouraged to be more dominant and sexually assertive. Mr Cranley wants his wife to initiate sexual activity and I suspect he intends some bondage and domination aspects in their marriage as there is also a subclause for building a fascination with leather.”

“So what effect will the program have on our mystery woman?”

“I am not sure.” Dr Albet replied as he considered the matter. “Most likely, as the profile was not tailored to her, she will be only mildly influenced. It may have no effect at all. However I can not rule out the possibility that it might have profound influence on her behaviour.”

“Of course the fact that she came back is a kicker,” Tryler mused. “Would her first S4 session have caused that—you know, make her want another go?”

“No, not at all,” Dr Albet replied somewhat absentmindedly as he continued to flip through the print out. “There was never a need to include that in the subliminals. I would have to think that our mystery woman came back because she enjoyed it the first time.”

“Which means she’ll probably try again, and isn’t going to be happy if we don’t let her. She might attempt to blackmail us.” That concerned Tryler a lot, he didn’t like the idea of the continual risk of exposure.

“She’s already costing us money,” Albet muttered, “Beyond the power usage and the disruption to the other members, there are a number of expensive consumables involved in the AES system. Without someone paying for her processing it is costing us thousands.”

“I’m sure we could find a client willing to pick up her tab ...”

Dr Albet slammed the printout down on the chair. “No!” he exclaimed loudly. “We are not white slavers! I will not tolerate entertaining thoughts of marketing sex slaves.”

“Its a pretty fine distinction, Mark,” Tryler said carefully, fully aware of how explosive his partner’s temper was. “We may not be kidnapping people off the street, but we are reprogramming women for their husbands, boyfriends or whatever.”

“I see a vast difference.” Dr Albet replied, his anger gone as suddenly as it had erupted. “All of the women we deal with are in stable relationships, we are just making them more amiable, more compatible with their spouse.”

“So what do we do about her? I’m not criminal enough to kill or kidnap her but eventually she’s going to expose us one way or the other. Would it be possible to use the AES to make her forget?” Tryler suggested hopefully.

“No,” Dr Albet replied calmly after a few moments of thought. “Not without considerable risk of making her schizophrenic. Beyond the moral considerations that would certainly draw attention to us.”

“How about,” Tryler started as he turned an idea over in his mind, “How about we set it up so that its unpleasant for her? I mean, if she comes back you could have a program ready which rather than stimulating and pleasuring her, is just irritating and unpleasant. With luck she decides it isn’t as great as she first thought and passes it off as an experience.”

“That,” Dr Albet exclaimed with a huge smile, “Is an excellent idea! I’ll get right to work on developing a program based on her data that will cause a low level of discomfort and an aversion to the unit. It will take me about a day but we can set up a neutral program in case she comes back before I’m ready. I’ll get right on to it.”

“And I’ll inform Kelly that our mystery woman is to get the new program, or the neutral one if its not available.”

Confidant they had a solution to their problem, both men left the room in better spirits.

* * *

Jordan was seated outside a trendy cafe, a cup of overpriced coffee half drunk on the table in front of her and drawing more than a little attention from the passers-by. She was oblivious to this, engrossed as she was in stroking the smooth surface of her new knee length leather skirt. Dark red, it was bold by her standards and expensive, more than she had spent on a single item of clothing before. But she really liked it, the feel of it on her legs, the scent. She almost regretted not getting the matching jacket but it had been too tacky, she could find something better elsewhere. For a moment it seemed strange that she was already planning to buy a leather top to go with her skirt, but the thought passed as she luxuriated in the texture of the leather.

“Excuse me, do you mind if I sit here?”

The gentle voice jolted Jordan out of her reverie and she looked up to see a pretty young woman standing near her table with a cup of coffee and a plate of sandwiches. With her navy blue skirt and jacket, white blouse and mid-heel shoes she looked a typical office worker, a vaguely familiar one. Jordan hoped that she wasn’t from her firm, it would be embarrassing not to recognise her.

“Um sure,” Jordan said, then hastily amended, “I mean go ahead.”

“Thanks. Do you want a sandwich?” Candy offered as she sat down opposite her quarry. “I got a whole lot of different ones because I wasn’t sure what you liked.”

“Thanks,” Jordan said as she picked one off the plate, “It sounds like you wanted to sit with me.”

“I do. I like the skirt, by the way.” Candy replied as she made herself comfortable and choose a sandwich for herself.

“Mmm, it was an impulse buy. Feel the material.” Jordan said, moving her legs out from under the table to be within reach of her table guest. Candy leant forward and stroked the leather and through it, Jordan’s leg, causing a pleasant tingle in the tall woman.

“Oh yes, it is nice,” Candy said as she ran her hand the length of the skirt, “I have a mini just like it, only in pink.”

That perked Jordan’s interest. “Really? Where did you get it?”

“A little boutique store down a back street, not too far from here actually. They do a lot of leather stuff, not just clothes.” Candy volunteered as she took her hand off Jordan’s leg and sat back, picking up her coffee for a sip.

“Would you mind taking me there?” Jordan asked, for some reason the mention of so much leather was exciting her. “Or do you have to get back to work?”

“No, the boss has given me the next couple of days off.”

“Tell you what, then,” Jordan said getting to her feet, “Take me there now and I’ll make you a coffee at my place afterwards.”

“Ok,” Candy agreed, standing and gathering up her purse. “Its just a few blocks this way.” The two women set off, Jordan easily a head taller as they walked side by side. And Jordan quite liked the way she was attracting more attention than her companion whom she definitely felt was prettier.

The shop proved to have more leatherwear than Jordan could have imagined, beyond the trousers, skirts and jackets there were also vests, jodhpurs, hats, shirts—almost every conceivable piece of apparel—in leather. The entire shop was crammed with rack after rack of leather and Jordan couldn’t believe how excited she felt as she walked down the rows taking in the smell. She wandered about happily, sizing up pieces of leather clothing from here and there, trying to remind herself that she was only looking for a top to go with her new skirt.

Then she stepped through a doorway and found herself in a new part of the shop. For a moment she was taken aback, instead of clothes this area was stocked with other leather goods, a selection of whips hanging on the wall being the first to catch her attention. Looking around she could see collars, leashes, shackles joined by lengths of chain, and other stuff that she couldn’t begin to identify. Jordan felt that she should be offended, or at least shocked but instead it only seemed to heighten the sense of pleasure she was getting from the shop. Looking around images formed in her mind, of people she knew combined with the items in front of her, and somehow it seemed ... right.

An hour later and Jordan had bought as much as her credit card would stand. She was very careful to let her blond companion only see the two largest items, a crimson leather bolero jacket and a thin white sleeveless dress, having the rest of her purchases already wrapped.

“Sorry I took so long,” Jordan apologised as she and Candy left the store.

“Don’t worry, I love that shop too,” Candy replied with an easy laugh. “Mind you, I just love to shop.”

“Not a foible I’m usually guilty of,” Jordan laughed in reply. “But I promised you coffee, if you’re still interested?”

“Of course, I’ll just have to ring my neighbour and tell him to look in on Demi.”

“Demi?”

“My dog,” Candy replied as she fished her cellphone out of her handbag, “She’s an Afghan pup and I couldn’t think of a name until she rolled in some chewing gum and I had to shave her wonderful hair. Its mostly grown back now.”

* * *

Jordan handed a steaming mug of coffee to her new companion who was seated on the couch. “I hope you don’t mind if I go and change?” Jordan asked, “But I just can’t wait to try on some of my new gear.”

“That’s fine,” Candy replied with a giggle, “I’m the same way.”

Jordan went through to her bedroom and took off her blouse, hesitated for a moment and then removed her bra as well. Picking up the skimpy red leather jacket she wondered for a moment if she wasn’t being too bold, then the smell of the leather overwhelmed her and she slipped the supple material on over her shoulders. Somehow she didn’t like the idea of other clothing between her skin and the leather, and so promptly unzipped her skirt so that she could remove her pantyhose as well. She felt a bit exposed going back in to the lounge, wearing only her heels, skirt and jacket, more of her body revealed than covered, but it just added to her excitement.

For an instant she worried that she might shock her guest but that really didn’t matter because Jordan already knew she was going to seduce the pretty young blond.

Surprise did briefly flash across Candy’s face as she turned to see her tall host as she re-entered the room, followed by a genuine smile. “You look spectacular!” she exclaimed, “So sexy.”

“I’m glad you think so,” Jordan said as she leant over the back of the couch, bringing her near exposed breasts to Candy’s face. “Doesn’t the leather smell so ... sensuous?” Jordan pulled Candy’s head closer, her nose just on the trimmed edge of the jacket, so near Jordan’s stiffening nipple. “Feel the material,” she suggested, reaching over to take Candy’s hand and guide it up to the swell of leather over her breast.

Candy’s hand gently stroked the leather, stimulating the sensitive nipple beyond and a new scent was added to the leather as Jordan felt the wetness between her legs build. The blond sitting in front of her looked so sweet, so innocent, and so tempting. Jordan clasped the girl’s hand to her breast, squeezed it, stimulating herself and from her position of power leant over and kissed her. Jordan could feel her succumbing, giving in, kissing back and the hand slipped past her jacket to fondle the naked breast.

With both hands free now, Jordan kept her lips pressed against her quarry’s, effectively pinning her to the couch while Jordan unbuttoned her conservative jacket and pulled it down, binding the girl’s arms at the elbows. Even though the girl could no longer reach up to Jordan’s breast, Jordan was even more aroused by having the pretty blond near helpless. Feeling down to unbutton the girl’s blouse, Jordan noticed for the first time how large her companions breasts were after being so artfully concealed by her jacket. Much larger than her own breasts, Jordan decided as she undid buttons, sliding her hand in to cup the soft mounds of flesh, squeezing and caressing a breast through the heavy satin bra.

It didn’t matter, the girl was so soft, so compliant that Jordan couldn’t wait to move to the next step. Breaking the kiss and leaving the girl breathless, she crawled over the top of the couch and pausing only for a brief fondle, pulled Candy to her feet. With deft movements she had the blond naked, her conservative office attire a crumpled heap on the floor. Not giving either of them a chance to think beyond the moment, Jordan guided her conquest in to the bedroom where the shackles were already laid out on the bed, connected to the legs in each corner. With an evil smile she spun the blond around and pushed her backwards onto the bed, moving quickly to bind her spread eagled, her neatly trimmed blond pussy so inviting.

An invitation Jordan couldn’t resist as she buried her face between the girl’s legs and probed the warm, moist slit with her tongue. Candy squealed and thrashed on the bed, the tinkle of the chains attached to her leather shackles just arousing both of them all the more. Jordan didn’t know what she was doing, had no experience in pleasuring another woman but her experimentation was having the desired effect, taking Candy over the top.