The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

MEMBERSHIP DUES

by Colleen Whyte

### Chapter Four ###

Tryler was surprised by Candy’s appearance, he was used to seeing her in the standard skimpy outfit all the special instructors wore and really hadn’t paid much attention to her. But the blond woman who was sitting in the chair he had just offered was definitely noteworthy. Nice legs in slightly more sensible heels than the staff uniform, a silk print skirt to just above the knee, a black stretch top with cut away shoulders and her hair loose to fall enticingly over those bare shoulders.

“Can I get you a drink?” he offered as he moved to the drinks cabinet.

“A lemonade please.”

Slightly difficult, Tryler thought as he had to open up several small mixer bottles to fill the glass, not many people went for soft drinks. He cut down his own whisky with the remaining lemonade as he felt he might need his wits about him. Giving Candy her drink, he sat down in the chair opposite her. “So what can you tell us about our mystery woman?”

“Her name is Jordan Turner. She works as a personal assistant at a nearby local government office and has an apartment in the Kallton Residence Complex. She’s single with no immediate family and moved here just under two months ago for her current job. You don’t want to know anything more personal than that, do you?”

“No, that’s ... very good. Do you think there’s any possibility that she deliberately infiltrated the centre?”

“None at all.” Candy replied confidently, then with a smile, “I think its purely an accident, brought on by her being really nosy ... I mean inquisitive.”

“Well that should at least calm Dr Albet. For my own curiosity, how did you manage to track our mystery woman down so quickly?”

“I noticed that she wasn’t very comfortable wearing high heels so it was unlikely that she had walked very far in them. Asking around the local street vendors it wasn’t hard to find several who had noticed an attractive tall woman changing her shoes nearby and I tracked her movements back to a nearby coffee shop. There I was a bit lucky as the staff knew her as its where she has her lunch. All I had to do was wait until lunch time the next day and introduce myself.”

“I see,” Tryler said as a way to fill the silence as he let it sink in. Then in a slightly shallow attempt to lessen her achievement he had to ask. “You don’t think she was suspicious?”

“No,” the blond replied with complete candour, “She had other things on her mind.”

“That reminds me, do you think the S4 treatment might have had any adverse affects on her, did she mention head aches or dizziness? Anything like that?”

“I don’t think the S4 treatment had any adverse affects,” Candy replied trying to keep her face impassive as she felt a bit guilty telling only part of the truth.

“We might be lucky after all,” Tryler commented more to himself than anything. “Might improve Mark’s mood.”

“He has been looking very tense,” Candy volunteered.

“Hmm, oh yes. Our good doctor could do with some good news to lower his blood pressure.”

“He doesn’t seem to have any way of relaxing,” Candy carried on, “He seems to spend all his waking hours in his office, and I know he’s fallen asleep over his computer more than once. I really think he needs to make some friends, especially a girlfriend.”

“You’re probably right,” Tryler tried to keep his tone light but he had been thinking much the same. The trouble was finding someone trustworthy, public exposure was too great a risk otherwise. “Well, thank you for the information on our mystery woman, Candy. You can still have the rest of the week off.” Tryler got to his feet and expected Candy to follow his lead and leave the lounge. Instead she remained seated.

“Thank you, Mr Tryler. About finding a companion for Dr Albet, I think he needs someone who is quite assertive to make up for his shyness. And someone quite ... physical, aggressive almost because otherwise Dr Albet is a shake hands good night type of person.”

Tryler wasn’t sure if he should take umbrage at an employee making such statements about her boss and his friend. But apart from a look of intense concentration, Candy’s expression was free of any cockiness or malice. She was merely expounding what she believed to be a logical solution to a problem she perceived. And there was more, Tryler was shocked to realise that she actually cared about Dr Albet and his wellbeing.

He was about to ask her if she had anyone in mind when he suddenly recognised his own feelings in the matter. There was no doubt that Candy was beautiful, but that was commonplace amongst the staff and clients he worked with each day. Candy was something else though, she impressed him as very few people did. In dealing with so many rich men, and driven men such as Mark Albet, he had forgotten that ambitious cynicism and intelligence weren’t the same thing. Candy was a genuinely nice person who liked to think the best of others, and she was very bright.

“Candy,” Tryler began hesitantly, “This is somewhat out of the blue, but I was just wondering if you were free tonight. That is, I would like to ask you out ... for the evening, dinner and perhaps a movie?” Tryler was aware that his palms were sweating, and there was more than a little self loathing going on. It wasn’t that he didn’t want to ask Candy out, but that the timing was caused by the fear that she might have been thinking of herself as the companion to bring his friend Albet out of his shell.

Candy smiled and there was nothing but genuine warmth behind it. “Of course I’d like to go out with you Mr Tryler. If you choose the restaurant can I choose the movie?”

Tryler felt an almost irresistible desire to dance around and scream ‘Yippee!’. He hadn’t felt this way since he was a teenager, and it helped him maintain his calm to remember that the girl in question that time had turned him down.

“That sounds like a good idea,” he managed to say without his voice squeaking. “Ahem, and I think we can be a little less formal. You should call me Steve.”

“Steve it is then,” Candy said, although keyed as he was to her every nuance Tryler could tell she wasn’t as happy as she had been a moment ago.

“You know its not my real name, don’t you?”

“Its all right,” Candy said as she got up and fixed him with an understanding smile, “If you have to keep some secrets.”

“Ahem, well actually its not like that,” Tryler shuffled his feet in embarrassment. “My real name is Rodney, I would just prefer to be called Steve.”

Candy’s face lit up again and the warm rush that it put through Tryler’s body told him he was definitely in love. “In that case you can call me Rachel, that’s my real name. Candy is just the name you gave to me when I came to work here.”

“Rachel it is,” Tryler returned her smile and escorted her to the door. “If you could meet me here at six?”

“See you then, Steve.” and Candy disappeared down the stairs with a parting smile.

* * *

Jordan felt she had her method down quite well, dress up, stride past the receptionist and in to the other gym. Of course the leather miniskirt and patent leather pumps weren’t dressing up anymore, it was just daywear and Jordan couldn’t think why she bothered with such boring clothing before.

As usual for this time of the day there were only a couple of women working out and a slight surplus of trainers which meant Jordan got immediate attention. A younger woman started towards her and was waved back by a middle aged woman whom Jordan took to be the senior instructor. The smile struck her as a bit forced, though.

“Hello, I’m Kelly,” the woman introduced herself, and then clumsily fishing for more information on the identity of the centre’s mystery woman said, “I’ll be overseeing your workout today, Miss ...?”

“Thank you, Kelly,” Jordan replied with an air of aloofness which she hoped would convey confidence. “I would like to proceed directly to my next S4 session.”

“Certainly,” Kelly found herself having to keep up with the tall woman as she strode towards the changing room and was glad when she had her settled in to AES bed and could leave the machine to do the rest. Going back in to the gym area she found Candy waiting for her.

“That’s our mystery woman in there,” Kelly whispered even though she knew the door was sound proof.

“I know,” Candy replied in an equally quiet voice. “I saw her coming in and hid so that she wouldn’t see me. Her name is Jordan, by the way, but you probably shouldn’t let on you know that to her. I was just on my way out after giving Mr Tryler my report but I don’t think it will hurt if I pop in and see how she’s doing.”

“Okay,” Kelly agreed. “She should be out of it by now. She’s on a special program, Dr Albet’s instructions.”

Candy nodded and slipped quickly in to the room. Jordan was indeed too distracted to notice Candy’s presence and the blond hurried over to the control panel. Candy hesitated just a moment, then with a thoughtful frown began punching buttons.

* * *

“You’re looking pleased with yourself, Rachel darling.”

“Aren’t I just,” Candy replied with a happy laugh, “I had a date last night with ... a guy I’ve fancied for ages. He finally got around to asking me.”

“And I thought I was the love of your life,” Jordan taunted as she put her arms around Candy and lifted her off her feet to kiss the smaller blond woman on the lips. Candy responded with equal passion before wiggling free and dropping back to arms length.

“We’re just together for the sex, and you know it. Its fun and I can’t wait for the next time but its not the same thing.” Candy stated without losing any of her exuberance.

“And he won’t mind?”

“Two beautiful leather clad women getting it on with bondage gear? He’d love it.” Candy said without due attention to the fact they were walking along a public footpath. There was a thump and a startled curse from behind them and they turned to see a middle aged man had just walked in to a lamp post. Candy immediately hurried back to see if he was okay and to help him to his feet.

Candy was back beside Jordan moments later, leaving the embarrassed man to scamper away. Jordan seemed oblivious to the cause of the accident and restarted the conversation where they left off. “On that subject,” she said with a predatory smile, “Shall we do sex then shopping, or shopping then sex?”

“Do we have time for both? Don’t you have to get back to work this afternoon?”

“My boss is more flexible these days,” Jordan replied with a wicked smile, “But it does remind me that it will have to be sex first. C’mon Rachel darling, back to my place.”

“No fair,” Candy complained as Jordan set a rapid pace, “You’ve got longer legs than me, and a shorter skirt!”

At the apartment Candy learnt the reason as there in the lounge, bound spread eagled to a custom built frame was a near naked man, clad only in a leather waist coat and with a ball gag in his mouth. His initial relief at seeing Jordan quickly turned to panic at the sight of Candy but there was very little he could do about being caught in such a compromising position.

“Rachel, my boss Mr Milburn,” Jordan said casually as though making introductions at a dinner party. “Now you stay right here while I get changed.” And Jordan was away to her bedroom leaving Candy with the near naked man. Candy could tell he really didn’t want to talk to her, especially as he couldn’t actually manage anything beyond muffled grunts, so she instead she busied herself by noting the changes in Jordan’s decor since her last visit. A lot more leather and she wondered just how understanding Jordan’s boss was and whether he was paying for the new furnishings.

The sound of a door opening and a distinct creak of leather on leather caught Candy’s attention. Jordan emerged from the bedroom clad in a black leather body suit, belted and buckled in around her waist, neck and shoulders to enhance her figure even further. She towered over Candy as she stepped forward in her thigh length boots with their six inch spike heels and her arms were encased almost all the way to the shoulder in more leather. The final stamp of her dominance was the eight inch black rubber dildo strapped over her crotch.

Candy managed an awed “Wow!” before Jordan bent over and kissed her hard on the lips. Candy moved her arms to embrace the tall woman but they were slapped away and without breaking the kiss Jordan unbuttoned and peeled off Candy’s jacket and blouse. Moving in closer she let Candy’s arms go around her waist now, the head of the dildo pressing against Candy’s stomach as Jordan reached around and unzipped the girl’s skirt, letting it crumple to the floor in a ring around her legs.

Jordan didn’t let up and forced Candy to the ground, pulling off the blond’s under garments to leave her naked but for her stockings and heels. Candy got one last glimpse of the man bound to the frame, saw him straining against his bonds, his cock erect and pulsing in his excitement and then she lost all thought except pleasure as Jordan went to town on her.

An hour later and a somewhat bashful Mr Milburn had redressed and hurried back to the office, leaving a slightly sore but satiated Candy in the shower washing away the sweat and juices while Jordan tidied up. She had cleared away the frame and rolled up a stained rug by the time Candy re-emerged wearing one towel and drying her hair with another. She was glad to see that Jordan had put the dildo away at least.

“Jordan, how did you find out that your boss was ... interested?” Candy asked as delicately as she could.

“It just sort of progressed,” Jordan replied as she put the rolled up rug in the rubbish. “When I started he wasn’t much more than polite but when I wore my first leather skirt to work he seemed to be paying more attention. So we got talking, and I let him stroke the material and he asked if it was expensive and I told him that I’d like to buy another dress but I couldn’t afford it that week. So he shows up at my place that evening with a leather miniskirt. Completely wrong size but its the thought that counts and I was feeling a bit horny so why not? I used the skirt in part exchange for a pair of boots the next day.”

“No, umm, concerns over any of this?”

“Not really, he’s quite a nice guy and its not like I’m actually having sex with my boss. We’re just engaging in a bit of mutual pleasure. I just wish I had had this kind of confidence years ago, I might have held on to a boyfriend or two.”

“So no sort of emotional attachment to him then?” as Candy stopped worrying about what the S4 treatment might have done to the tall woman and went back to her original objective.

“Nope, he’s fun, but its no more a relationship with Mr Milburn than it is with Toni.” Jordan did now seem to be paying some attention to where Candy’s questions were going but more out of curiosity than suspicion.

“Tony? Is he someone else from your work?”

“She,” Jordan corrected and paused for a moment to see if her blond companion was jealous, “I met her in the shop when I bought this outfit. We went out to a party she knew about, very kinky. The sex was fun but its still nothing more than that. So why all these questions?”

“I know someone, a really nice guy,” Candy made a showing of being reluctant, “He’s single but its only because he’s so shy. I really think the two of you would like each other.”

“He wouldn’t happen to be a friend of your boyfriend by any chance?” Jordan queried with a dry smile.

“He might,” Candy replied defensively.

“And you’re looking at setting up a double date to introduce us?”

“Something like that.”

“And if I say no?”

“Then you’ll never get to meet him,” Candy said, subtly playing on Jordan’s curiosity. Piquing it further she added, “You’ll have to be incognito of course, maybe a wig and clothes you wouldn’t normally wear.”

Jordan was hooked, she just had to know who this mysterious person was and why she had to disguise herself. Candy held out against the tall woman’s pleading, she had to if she wanted to keep her hold on Jordan. Now all she had to do was convince Mr Tryler, Steve, to convince Dr Albet to show up. For the first time Candy had serious doubts of her ability to pull it all together.