The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

MEMBERSHIP DUES

by Colleen Whyte

### Chapter Two ###

Beyond was another hallway, Jordan already knew that from the brief glimpses she had gained during her weeks long stake out. It ended at another door, and as she stopped to steady her nerves she could hear the familiar sounds of work out equipment on the other side. She briefly toyed with removing her high heels now that she was past the reception but decided she should stay in character and push on in.

At this point she wasn’t sure what she expected, suspicions of the gym being a front for a brothel or modelling agency had made their way in to her war journal, but the sight that greeted her was almost an anti-climax. It was another gym, smaller but with all the same sorts of equipment from what she could see. There was a rowing machine, and fixed weights and all the other vinyl and chrome paraphernalia. It was far less crowded however, in fact there seemed to be only four customers in the room although each one of them seemed to have their own personal instructor.

So was this all there was to it, Jordan wondered, a more exclusive gym where you didn’t have to queue for the equipment and got one on one attention. Presumably these women paid more for that privilege, and for not being hit upon by every work-out Romeo. Why hadn’t she been told about it when she joined, Jordan wondered, why the big secret?

A happy squeal from one of the room’s inhabitants startled Jordan momentarily and drew in her attention. The leotard the woman was wearing appeared to be lacy and rather fragile and her heavy breathing was from more than the exercise, even the expression on her face was more like she was having sex than a work out. But that wasn’t out of the ordinary as far as Jordan was concerned, she had seen enough fitness junkies getting off on their own adrenalin, a few even argued it was better than sex.

Jordan circulated around the room, trying to appear casual—as though she was just deciding what piece of equipment to use rather than scoping the area. As she went she noticed more and more that the equipment didn’t seem quite right, although it was nothing she could immediately put her finger on. The uniform of the instructors was different too, they were wearing the white t-shirt with the gym’s logo on it but that’s where the similarity to the instructors in the other gym ended. Instead of the loose shorts they were wearing a very brief pleated skirt, and their faces were highlighted with subtle make-up.

The instructors also had their names embroidered on to their t-shirts over the left breast, at least Jordan assumed it was their names, Cindy, Chrissie, Kelly and Amber seemed a bit girlish to her. She also noted that like the ‘special members’ all the instructors had above average bust sizes and wore high heels.

Jordan didn’t get a chance to investigate further as another instructor entered the room and noticing the tall woman standing there fully dressed immediately made her way over. Jordan could have fled but she wanted to know more and decided to tough it out.

“Hello, I’m Candy,” the woman introduced herself, confirming the name embroidered on her t-shirt. “Is this your first time?”

The easy answer would have been to say yes but Jordan went with a bluff hoping to establish her right to be there. “No, this is about my fifth time.”

“Oh, I don’t think I’ve seen you before,” Candy replied in a manner that indicated she was surprised rather than disbelieving. “Who normally takes you?”

Okay, Jordan thought, all or nothing. She had spotted a trend amongst the instructors names so it was worth a go. “Barbie.” she said, although softly enough that it could be mistaken for a similar name.

“She isn’t available at the moment, would you like me to get you started?” The smile on Candy’s face didn’t flicker and Jordan felt a bit guilty about tricking her. But having gotten this far she decided to press on and nodded her acceptance.

“What stage were you up to—S2 or had you gotten as far as S3?” Candy asked as she led Jordan over to a changing room.

“S4,” Jordan replied without thinking, and then mentally kicked herself for being too competitive.

Candy came to a complete halt and looked at her in astonishment. “Are you sure?” she asked, still oblivious to the possibility that Jordan could be lying to her.

Jordan knew she should back down, admit her mistake but her pride made her blurt it out again, confirming she was ready for the S4 stage, whatever that might be. Candy was visibly impressed and Jordan’s ego grew even though she knew she had done nothing to deserve it. Candy moved on again, showing Jordan into a much more luxuriant, if excessively feminine, changing room. In place of the cold metal lockers and hard benches there were wooden cabinets and soft furnishings. For a moment Jordan panicked, realising that the members on this side of the centre might have their own personal lockers but that proved not to be the case. Instead it turned out that the gym provided the work out clothes.

Candy expertly judged her size, producing a powder pink leotard from one of the cabinets and presenting it to Jordan before retiring to a discrete distance to let her change. The colour didn’t bother Jordan but the material felt quite silky in her hands, it definitely wasn’t nylon or lycra. Jordan stripped down to her panties and bra and was about to step into the leotard when Candy stopped her and suggested that she undress completely. It was an odd request but the outfit did seem to be very well laundered so Jordan took off her underwear as well, being very careful to keep her back to Candy so that the woman wouldn’t see the padding in her bra.

Putting on the leotard Jordan was surprised to find that it was cleverly designed with built in support including a tight waist band and half cups for her breasts. She had been relying on the chest flattening effect of most leotards to cover for her sudden drop in bust size, now she could only hope that Candy wouldn’t notice. She was so concerned with hiding that change that she completely failed to notice that the crotch of the leotard seemed to be over reinforced.

Candy made no indication that she had noticed Jordan was less buxom, happily putting away Jordan’s clothes into the cabinet and then leading the tall woman through a new door to a dimly lit room. There was plush carpeting on the floor, a soft scent to the air and a single piece of furniture in the room. At first Jordan took it to be an armchair, then as she got closer it reminded her more of a dentist’s chair. Whichever it was, it struck Jordan as a strange thing to find in a gym. She was left staring at it as Candy moved away and pushed some buttons on the wall that were barely visible in the reduced lighting. Soothing music soon added to the atmosphere of the room.

“Just hop up and make yourself comfortable,” Candy said after setting the music. “It helps if you start relaxed.”

Jordan found the chair’s leather covering wasn’t cold as she had expected, and once she was in place it was more comfortable than any armchair she had ever sat in. Lying back, she wiggled her body to fully settle in and was startled when her bum hit a bump. She didn’t get much time to wonder why the otherwise perfect chair would have a broken spring as Candy came over and carefully placed a set of padded headphones over her ears. It was the same gentle music, but much closer, more intimate.

Then Candy swung a padded arm with two latex cups over Jordan’s upper torso, the cups neatly fitting over her breasts. From this came another attachment that sat gently on Jordan’s lips. Previous thoughts of the dentist chair made Jordan tense up, for a moment she wondered if she was going to be x-rayed, then she noticed the taste of sweet strawberries on her lips as the object touching them hummed softly. The cups over her breasts began to gently vibrate as well and Jordan felt her body relaxing again—it did feel quite wonderful. So was this the secret of S4 she wondered, relaxation therapy combined with a massage?

In fact she was feeling more than relaxed, instead of becoming sleepy she was becoming more aware—not of her surroundings which were disappearing into a haze, but of her own body. She was, quite frankly, becoming aroused. She wanted to liken it to past experience with foreplay but it was just so much better than her past sexual encounters, so far in the past she reminded herself ruefully.

Jordan felt soft hands carefully parting her legs ever so slightly, “Don’t worry honey,” she heard Candy’s reassuring voice, “I’ve just got to make sure everything’s in position.” Jordan then felt Candy’s fingers at the crotch of her leotard, and a momentary chill as a gap in the crotch was opened. Jordan didn’t get a chance to think on why as something hard and cool pressed against her nether lips. She gasped, more in surprise than fear—something dildo-like was inserting itself into her!

Not sure if she should scream, or try to escape, or even to resist, Jordan tried to sort her conflicting emotions as the metal intruder sank deeper into her vagina. It was her building arousal that decided for her and she relaxed again, letting the object slide in, it seemed a compliment to the stimulation of her lips and breasts. There was more to come, the rod gained some sideways movement as well, then small studs emerged along it’s length inside her. It was testing her, probing for responses and somehow seemed to know what felt good, what stimulated her the most, and Jordan screamed as the first of many orgasms hit.

* * *

Candy slipped out of the room and closed the sound proof door just before Jordan’s cry of pleasure. Her duty discharged for the next fifteen minutes she was going to take a break until another of the instructors called her over. Kelly appeared quite worried as she spoke in a low voice, “The directors want to see you Candy, right away in their office.” That concerned Candy, the two men she knew as the directors very rarely involved themselves in the day to day running of the center, and while they were always polite to her and the other staff, they didn’t make any effort to be friendly.

Trotting up the stairs to the next level, the young blond tried not to think about the bad things that could be why they wanted to see her. Instead she focussed on nice thoughts, like helping people and buying new clothes, and her puppy Demi at home who would be waiting for her to come home. So even the stern ‘Come in,’ she got when she knocked on the door to the director’s suite didn’t diminish her smile.

“You wanted to see me, sirs?” she asked as she stepped into the plushly appointed sitting room. Across the room from her Dr Mark Albet rose from his comfortable leather armchair, as always he was immaculately presented with his dark suit and well groomed sandy beard. Nearby Mr Tryler was pouring himself a drink, a total contrast with his unkempt hair, jeans and sweat-top. Neither of them were smiling and Candy felt her own cheery confidence begin to slip.

“Candy,” Dr Albet began in a crisply cool voice, “Who is the woman in the auto-er ... the S4 room?”

“I don’t know, Dr Albet.” Candy replied, she was feeling distinctly uneasy now and quickly added, “A lot of the members don’t tell us their names. You said that was okay because they wanted privacy.”

From his position by the drinks cabinet Tryler laughed and Candy felt less like she had done something wrong. “She’s got you there, Mark,” Tryler said as he wandered over to be nearer to his fellow director and Candy.

Dr Albet made a noise in his throat and Candy could tell he wasn’t pleased but he kept his tone level. “Yes, you are correct, Candy. However this woman is not a member. Did she give you any indication of who she was?”

Candy still wasn’t sure if she was in trouble or not, so let her bright and cheery personality take control. “She said that Barbie was her regular instructor, but Barbie isn’t here today so I offered to fill in. And she said that she was up to S4 and that surprised me because she isn’t as relaxed as most of the members are when they reach S4.” Candy recounted, then added as an afterthought, “She’s really tall.”

Dr Albet sighed and Mr Tryler laughed again, causing Candy total bewilderment. Dr Albet gathered himself visibly, “Candy, did she ask you a lot of questions?”

“Oh no, she hardly said anything at all.”

“Probably not a reporter then, Mark,” Mr Tryler volunteered.

“Perhaps. What exactly did she say, Candy?”

“Um,” Candy’s smile slipped for a moment as she concentrated really hard. “No, this is about my fifth time. Barbie. S4. Yes, I’ve completed S3 and Barbie said I was ready for S4. Thanks. Mmmm.”

“What?!” Dr Albet burst out, feeling that he was being mocked. Mr Tryler put a restraining hand on his shoulder and smiled to ease the startled young blond woman.

“You’re quite right, Candy,” Mr Tryler said, “She didn’t say much did she. Well done.”

“Hmph! Right. Yes, good girl,” Dr Albet put together as he regained his composure. “Doesn’t seem like a reporter but she might still be working for another gym.”

“Oh no, Dr Albet,” Candy piped up, happy that he wasn’t angry at her. “She’s a PA.”

Both men looked at Candy in disbelief, but it was Dr Albet who had to ask, “How do you know that?”

“Well, she has a callous on the outside of her little finger from using a mouse too much, and only her index finger tips have hardened so she’s a two finger typist, and she has lots of little scars from paper cuts, and there’s toner ingrained into her skin.” Candy informed them, then seeing no sign of understanding from either of them, explained, “She works in an office using a computer and dealing with lots of paper and the photocopiers but she isn’t a receptionist or typist.”

Dr Albet looked surprised. Mr Tryler looked impressed. Candy decided she had done well and smiled.

“Okay,” Mr Tryler said as his partner was still too stunned to speak. “So she’s probably not a spy and we have to assume she went through the wrong door by mistake. Question is, what do we do about her now?”

“Whatever it is, we have to decide quickly,” Dr Albet put in, having regained his composure. “She’s probably in shock, going straight in to the S4 treatment without any build-up. We’d better get down there before she runs out screaming her head off, or has a seizure.”

“Agreed,” Mr Tryler said. “You’d better come with us Candy so that she has a familiar face.” And all three of them set of down to the gym, passing through quickly to a chorus of startled cries from the female members. Through to the S4 room, which was empty!

“Okay,” said Mr Tryler as the three of them viewed the empty room. “We can eliminate the scared motionless option. Candy, would you get Kelly.”

Candy gave a perky assent and trotted away to fetch the senior instructor. She was back moments later with the concerned looking woman.

“Kelly, you didn’t happen to notice a very agitated woman come out of this room and make for the door?” Dr Albet asked calmly, even though he was already running a hundred disastrous situations through his mind.

“No, Dr Albet.”

“No one at all?”

“There was the woman who was having the session in here.” Kelly said, “But she wasn’t at all upset. She went through to the changing room, changed back in to her clothes and left.”

The two men looked at each other, each echoing the other’s confusion. They really didn’t know what they could do from here, other than wait and see.