The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Story: Medical Release

Chapter title: Chapters 4–6

Author: RelaxationObsession ()

Chapter 4: Triggers

It was Monday evening when I next saw Samantha, three days after our last visit. I was beginning to worry she didn’t want to let me out of her sight for the weekend, but she seemed fine with sticking to our weekday appointments. The calendar on my phone had already been booked full of therapy sessions. Exactly how long was this treatment supposed to last?

Samantha glided into the room where I had already taken a seat, her three inch red heels complementing a shiny metallic skirt. My eyes glided up her smooth calves and took a pleasant detour at her slim waist before being compelled to make a return trip down her body. As she sat down and crossed her legs, revealing even more of those endless thighs, I steeled my resolve for what I was about to say.

“So, I think I’ve been doing much better. I haven’t had any problems sleeping for days now.”

“That’s wonderful, Michael!” Samantha had one red-fingernailed hand resting on her upper thigh, where she seemed to be absentmindedly tracing slow circles on her exposed flesh. “We don’t normally see positive results this quickly, but you’ve been an excellent subject. That only underscores the need for us to continue. To find a way to release more and more of what’s holding you back.”

It might have been because I had grown to associate it so heavily with being in trance, but something about her voice sent pleasurable shivers through me.

“About that. How long do you think my treatment should take? I also wanted to talk to you about the...” I spent a second searching for the words, jerking my head up when I realized I’d been staring at her legs. “Amnesia suggestions. I feel like I’d be more comfortable if I could remember more of our sessions. Right now, I’m not sure what I’m getting.”

“Michael.” Something about the way she said my name just seemed to radiate calm. “I didn’t want to alarm you, but I’m convinced your insomnia is the result of some repressed trauma.”

“Trauma?” That was a surprise.

“Yes.” Samantha’s beautiful lips lowered from their usual smile to a look of concern. “Based on our sessions, I have reason to believe you’re suffering from repressed memories your psyche hasn’t been able to handle. My goal right now is to bring those memories up to the level of your consciousness through a very delicate process. If those memories hit you all at once, it might be too much for your mind to handle, you could have a lot worse problems than insomnia.”

“That doesn’t sound good.” I was genuinely beginning to worry. Was I really a walking basket case, ready to crack? Something about this seemed strange.

Samantha smiled warmly at me. “I don’t mean to discourage you... you’ve been making wonderful progress. But it’s vital that we continue. And carefully managing your memories is what will allow us to deal with the pain you’ve been holding onto. Until you’re able to find a way to release it. Does that sound all right?”

Samantha had picked up her hand in mine and was squeezing it softly. The look in her eyes suggested that she really did care.

“All right.” I acquiesced at last.

“Thank you.” Samantha squeezed my hand again. “You won’t regret this. I do have another release for you to sign, however...”

“Why am I not surprised.” I picked up the latest sheet and read through it. “Agreement 4. The subject consents to the implantation of ‘triggers’ to allow suggestions to be made to the subject’s subconscious mind when not in the trance state. The subject accepts that these triggers may be used to modify behavior even outside of trance and without the subject’s awareness, and in addition to being used to induce future trance states.”

Samantha carefully watched my eyes as I read over the release. “My hypnotic spiral is a powerful tool. But for your condition, we may want to achieve trance or trance-like effects without it. In case we need to do a session over the phone, for example. It could save you some trouble if you ever need to call into one of our sessions.”

Part of me appreciated that she was at least asking for my permission, realizing she could probably have implanted triggers without my knowing about it by now. I signed the paper and handed it back to her.

Almost immediately, the spiral on the screen behind her flickered to life. I thought it was strange that the only thing Samantha ever seemed to ask for my permission was signing her releases. Entering into trance was just an assumed part of our arrangement. I suppose that was covered by the first release I had signed.

“I want to try something a little bit different today.” Samantha’s smooth, relaxing voice dripped into my ears. “I’m going to start counting you down from one hundred. With each number, you will go deeper and deeper into trance, deeper than you’ve ever been before. So some truly powerful suggestions can take root.”

Staring deeply into the spiral, I began counting down with her. Occasionally her voice would bring some words into my consciousness that felt like they could have been my own.

“So relaxed.

So submissive.

So obedient and empty for me.

So accepting.

Ready to release all resistance.

Ready to release all thoughts.

Ready to release everything... for me.”

I reached the number one, and instinctively closed my eyes. My mind was a feather, floating in the cool summer breeze. Samantha’s soft words continued slipping into my awareness.

“Good boy. Your subconscious mind is so very responsive to me. Today we are going to teach your conscious mind to respond as well. To know when it’s time to let your subconscious mind take over. Because you love letting me be in control. Forget for me.”

I could hear the words “for me” echoing in my head, as it swept free all the dust and discontent left in my mind. The suggestions continued pouring into my soul, smoothed over by the occasional commands to forget.

“So very captivated by me. Entranced by me. Willing to do anything I ask. Forget for me.

The spiral is your key to trance. You can find it in my eyes. The pendant I wear around my neck. The brooch on my thigh. The treasure between my legs. Whenever I say the words, ‘complete focus’, your mind will find the spiral, and allow it to lead you down into trance. Forget for me.

The words ‘pleasant trance’ will remind you of how good it feels to be here with me in trance. Simply hearing the words will make your conscious mind much more open to suggestion, finding yourself willing to surrender control to your subconscious mind. Forget for me.”

My mind continued to soak up Samantha’s endless stream of words. I wasn’t sure if I was involved in a dialog with Samantha, or simply agreeing with everything she told me.

“Wanting release. Craving release. Knowing only I can give you release. Always ready to release for me. Forget for me.

Allowing me to plant these triggers deep in your subconscious mind. Allowing yourself to fixate on whatever I command when you hear the words ‘complete focus’. Letting the words ‘pleasant trance’ remind you of these blissful trances. Releasing more and more of your control to me.”

I was never clear how long our sessions lasted. When I left that night, digging through what few memories I had of my time with Samantha, I had to ask myself what I was doing, allowing this woman to dig her hooks into my mind. And whether I really wanted her to stop.

* * *

Chapter 5: Transference

“I think I’ve finally figured out the source of the stress that’s led to your recent insomnia.” Samantha greeted me with the good news the moment I entered her office. She had turned to one side to face me, and it was a challenge making eye contact with that tightly framed ass competing for my attention.

“That’s good to hear.” I said. I had been beginning to wonder if she had been planning on stringing on my treatment indefinitely.

Samantha nodded vigorously, as one loose strand of silky blonde hair shook with the motion. “Based upon our sessions, I’m convinced you have a deep-seated fear of rejection, which likely dates back to a traumatic incident in your childhood. You push people away before they can get close enough to hurt you. These fears are what’s been keeping you from forming meaningful relationships, and why you’ve been staying up late agonizing over every detail of your life.”

“So what, I have some kind of relationship PTSD?” I frowned. This hadn’t ever been something I had thought of as a real possibility. There was no way I could ever admit this to any of my friends, if this was actually true. I’d had girlfriends. Never for very long, but that couldn’t be because of any serious issue. Could it?

“The only thing I care about is that this is a real problem for you Michael, so I’m going to help you with it.” Samantha took a seat and stretched out one long leg over the other, revealing a brief flash of a garter tied around her upper thigh. She had to know what she was doing, I tried to stay focused for whatever was about to happen next. “There is a powerful technique I think could dissolve all your fear and anxiety. But as you’ll see, this next release is a little unorthodox...”

I gingerly took the release out of her hands, as her fingertips found mine and brushed up against them briefly. “Agreement 5. The subject agrees to the use of techniques designed to induce therapeutic transference, where the hypnotist becomes the locus for all of the subject’s desires and needs. The subject may experience a growing attachment, well outside of the normal therapeutic relationship, and develop romantic feelings towards the hypnotist, which will be managed at the hypnotist’s sole discretion.”

Samantha kept her eyes focused on me, a hopeful look in them. My god, I thought to myself. Has she been flirting with me? Does she have some kind of obsession with me? I wonder if she does this with all of her patients. The look on her face changed quickly when I pushed the papers back to her.

“I’m sorry, I just don’t feel comfortable with this. I’d like to get a second opinion.”

“That’s perfectly fine, Michael.” Samantha slipped the glasses off her face and set them down onto the table.

“In fact, I might need some time to process all of this. I think I should just go home for now.” I began to draw myself up.

“Michael.” Her voice called out to me as she looked directly into my eyes. “If I could have your complete focus for just a moment. Complete focus on my eyes.”

I looked into her eyes and felt my will to leave weaken. They were a beautiful shade of bright blue, haunting in their prettiness. I was surprised she ever kept them hidden behind glasses.

Samantha put a hand on my shoulder and gently guided my body back down into the chair. “Complete focus on me. Complete focus on my eyes. Let yourself relax into a very pleasant trance.”

I knew this wasn’t what was supposed to happen, but as I stared into those beautiful blue orbs, I figured it couldn’t hurt to listen to her for just a little bit longer.

“I know this is all concerning to you Michael, but I’m here to take care of you. You can trust me completely. I can help you release all your stress. Help you release everything for me.”

My awareness began to ebb I stared deeper and deeper into those hypnotic blue orbs. I could almost imagine the spiral at the center of them, sending my conscious mind off to nirvana.

“You know I only want to help you. I always know what’s best for you. It’s always right to release for me.”

I felt myself nodding. She was right of course. Samantha had done nothing but good things for me so far. Why had I ever thought different?

“Staring deeper and deeper into my eyes. Realizing the amazing power my eyes have to send you into trance. Realizing just how much sway my voice has over you. Relaxing deeper and deeper into submission and obedience.”

My mind was a puddle of bliss as Samantha’s hypnotic eyes carried me deeper and deeper down. This is how I always wanted to be hypnotized from now on.

I could barely see Samantha smile in my peripheral vision. “I know you love how much more intimate going into trance for my eyes is. How much more connected to me you feel. But you can feel even closer. If you just release for me again, I can grow that connection more and more. How does that sound?”

I nodded weakly.

“Goooood boooooy.” She purred out the words, stretching out the o’s. “In a moment I’m going to have you wake up. And your conscious mind is going to forget everything that happened after I showed you my latest release to sign. Letting go of all that fear and doubt and resistance for me. Being ready to release. When I count down from three you will wake up, and be fully ready to sign. Three... two... one. Forget for me.”

I blinked at the paper resting on the desk in front of me, trying not to be distracted by the hopeful look on Samantha’s face. Transference. This definitely sounded on the quackier side of therapy. But with Samantha’s help, I had to admit I had been feeling better. And I did trust her. What harm could signing one more release bring? I could always back out later... with a sigh of resignation, I quickly signed on the dotted line, and handed the paper back to her.

“Good. Thank you Michael.” Samantha smiled at me, her eyes twinkling. Those eyes... when had she taken off her glasses? There was just something about them, I found myself wanting to stare into them while she talked, and not care at all about what she said. “If you could just give my eyes your complete focus again, I’ll have you back in a very pleasant trance.”

That was easier done than said. I stared deeply into her mesmerizing orbs as one last thought occurred to me. Again? Back in a trance? What was she...

But the combination of her eyes and voice were already proving too much to resist, as she counted me downwards into trance. I sighed and allowed my mind to drift along for the ride, catching only the occasional phrase.

“Feeling yourself fall more and more deeply in love with me. Forget for me.

Knowing that I am the perfect woman, all that you would ever desire. Forget for me.

Take all the feelings you’ve had for any girl you’ve ever had a crush on. Any woman you’ve ever desired. Focus all of that emotion on me. I am the complete focus for all of your romantic obsession. All of your sexual desire. I am the perfect woman to you. Forget for me.

I am all you fantasize about. Just the thought of being near me drives you wild with passion. Every time you are with me, you feel completely loved and accepted. I am your goddess. Your angel. Your mistress. Forget for me.

My eyes capture your full attention. My body fills you with lust. My voice speaks directly to your mind. I am everything you need and crave. Forget for me.”

That night, I found myself lying awake in bed for the first time since my sessions with Samantha had begun. It wasn’t stress or anxiety holding me back from sleep, but fantasies of the beautiful hypnotist becoming a part of my life, and imagining where she would lead me next.

* * *

Chapter 6: Touch

“I have to admit, Doctor, I haven’t had this much trouble sleeping in a while.” I rubbed my eyes. I hated to disappoint her—that sweet look of concern in her eyes was enough to melt my heart—but I knew I had to be honest.

“I’m so sorry. But I’m afraid that’s to be expected at this stage, Michael.” Samantha’s face took on an adorable pout. God, those lips. Those eyes. That... Samantha slowly turned to pluck out another file from the bottom drawer of a filing cabinet, leaving her ass to sway lazily in the air. Why did she store so many important papers in such an inconvenient spot? Not that I was complaining. Her voice continued droning on as she shifted her weight from side to side, and my eyes settled in on that perfect rear end. The things I wish I could to do her... “Right now we’re drawing out all of those negative feelings. All that repressed emotion you need so badly to release.”

With one last adorable wiggle, Samantha gingerly plucked out a folder and turned to face me. My eyes were still frozen on the spot where her ass had been a moment before, but her gorgeous legs quickly slithered to take their place in my view, as she stretched them out on the table sitting between us. Another paper had appeared in my lap. “Tell me what you think of this one.”

Her smile was so warm and inviting. She was perfect. Realizing I would never look away from her unless I forced myself to now, I dragged my eyes down to the latest release. “Agreement 6. The subject consents to unrestricted application of touch as a therapeutic technique. Both in and out of trance, the subject recognizes that Samantha Rivers, M.D. may make use of direct physical contact to amplify and induce emotional states, with no proscribed boundaries.”

My pulse quickened. Even in my wildest fantasies last night, this hadn’t been something I thought she would ask for. Samantha seemed to notice my nervousness, and laughed charmingly. “Don’t worry, I’ll be gentle. We’ll be entering some very sensitive territory for you. I can work with your mind, but keeping you calm and relaxed can sometimes be accomplished best through the body. This is just one more way to make you feel safe and protected.”

The sight of her legs still on display and the prospect of feeling her soft cool skin touching mine with no boundaries... the chances that my body would betray me and reveal my precise level of excitement was a very real fear.

“I’m sorry...” I began, hardly knowing what to say.

Samantha nodded, as if she’d been expecting this. She slid her skirt as far up her thighs as it would go and began rocking one leg over the other. “I know, sweetie. Complete focus on my legs for me now.”

My mouth went slack as whatever words I was about to say died on my lips. Those thighs were gorgeous. Flawless. Mesmerizing. Samantha slowly rocked one silky smooth leg over the other, before switching their positions in a dazzling display that gave me a peek uper her skirt. By the time she resumed the hypnotic rocking motion with her other leg, I was already lost. Samantha began running her fingers up and down those thighs, holding my complete attention every step of the way.

“I know why you’re scared.” Samantha’s voice was soft and calming. “But there’s no need to be. Complete focus on my legs. Let their motion take you deeper and deeper into a pleasant trance for me.”

I had no idea how I had ever stood up against the onslaught of those entrancing limbs before. How she could even walk down the street without inducing a throng of hypnotized followers? I could watch her stroke those gorgeous calves all day, even if she wasn’t drawing me into trance...

“Complete focus on my legs. Give your mind over to my perfect body. Release your will. Your control. My legs are all you need.”

I sighed deeply. While my body was even more excited than it had been, a deep and relaxing calm began to overtake me. It was going to be all right.

“You trust your hypnotist, don’t you?”

“Yes...” I whispered.

“Good boy. Your hypnotist always knows what’s best for you, doesn’t she?”

“Yes.” There was no doubt in my mind.

“Good boy. If you release for me, I will have the power to dissolve all those worries and negative feelings with my touch. You’ll never have to feel bad again. There will be no shame. No resistance. Just my voice, my body, and my touch. Doesn’t that sound wonderful?”

“Yes.”

“Good boy.” Samantha winked at me, and my heart fluttered again. “In a moment, I’m going to have you forget for me. And when I do...”

I stared down at the paper one last time, but I knew I had already made my decision. Samantha clearly knew what she was doing. I had trusted her this far, and it sounded like this was the logical progression of my treatment. She probably knew everything about me at this point, there was nothing else to be afraid of. I signed the form with a flourish and handed it back to her.

Samantha smiled at me. “Wonderful. Now, you can watch my legs or my eyes, whatever you prefer.”

My gaze lazily drifted between my choice of focuses. I started off ogling the mesmerizing motion of those sublime legs as she stretched them in the air. It was a gorgeous sight... but before long, the intense depths of her eyes sucked me back in as I zoned out, allowing her words to flow into my mind without resistance.

“Whenever you feel my touch, it will relax your mind, dispel your worries, and excite you. Forget for me.

My skin feels wonderful against yours. Any part of my body pressed against yours will drive you wild with lust. Pushing out all thoughts except submission. Forget for me.

You will think there is nothing unusual or strange whenever you feel my touch. Your mind will accept it as perfectly natural to allow me access to your innermost places. I have complete ownership of your body, to arouse and excite as I desire. You will simply accept whatever I do to you. Forget for me.

When you experience my kiss, your mind will empty itself of all thoughts except wanting me. Needing me. Longing for my control. Forget for me.

My touch can bring you your ultimate release. Craving that release. Craving me. Falling deeper and deeper into trance. Deeper and deeper in love with me. Forget for me.”

That night my dreams were filled with images of her fingernails running up and down my chest, as I opened up my mind and body to Samantha completely. Whatever she wanted to do to me, I knew it would be all right, I could give myself completely to her. It might have been a side effect of all the time my mind was spending in trance, but even after waking, that drunken stupor of lust stayed with me. The only thing keeping me from daydreaming about my gorgeous blonde doctor for longer was the thought that the reality of seeing her again was only a day away.