The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Story: Medical Release

Chapter title: Chapter 7

Author: RelaxationObsession ()

Chapter 7: Resistance

I was in love. There was no other way to describe it. Samantha consumed my thoughts, I felt like I was living in a constant daydream. My main motivation for getting through the day was thinking about when I would get to see Samantha next. I knew that even the sweetest fantasies I could indulge would pale in comparison to how I would feel when she would relax me deeply into trance, softening my will, emptying my mind, and letting me feel her touch...

I sighed as my thoughts began to go to places that I knew were pointless. Whatever the nature of the therapy she was working on me, she was only my therapist, not my girlfriend. I couldn’t keep building her up in my head like this. Samantha was amazing. She had a body most women would kill for. Gorgeous legs. Enthralling eyes... my mind began to wander again, against my will. I shook myself back to awareness. She was just my therapist. And wanting to see her because I was dying for her to be close to me couldn’t be healthy. I flipped open my pocket book to make a note to tell her we needed to change things. The last agreement I’d signed had been a mistake. Touch had to be off the table.

I frowned, as I scanned the entry for our next appointment. That was odd. It looked like I had already written it down. “Talk to Samantha about suggestions. May be becoming too intense.” It took me a moment to realize I was looking at the entry for our previous appointment together. It occurred to me that I didn’t remember discussing what I’d written down.

A mild panic began to set in. I started flipping back through to our previous appointments. “Talk to Samantha about setting boundaries. Want to see more results before agreeing to any more releases.” “No more amnesia suggestions.” “Ask for more information on suggestions being given in trance.”

The handwriting was my own, but I honestly couldn’t remember writing any of those comments, or ever bringing them up. How long ago had I been worried about the amnesia suggestions? I’d accepted that was a necessary part of my treatment a long time ago. Hadn’t I?

I snapped my pocketbook shut. Maybe I was overthinking the whole thing. I should just talk to Samantha about this. Samantha would make everything all right. I could trust Samantha. Samantha would take care of me. Samantha... before I knew what I was doing, I began dialing Samantha’s number in my phone, not really sure why. It rang once. I began praying to myself she wouldn’t answer, that I could just leave a message.

“Hello, Michael.” Her voice was sweet and nurturing, even over the phone. I could picture in my head the way her lips moved as she said my name. “What can I do for you?”

I hesitated. Something about this felt wrong. And something about it felt incredibly right. Not giving myself a chance to think twice, I blurted out the words. “I think I have to cancel our next appointment.”

“Michael!” Her voice sounded concerned. “Whatever you’re going through, I’m sure I can help. If you could just...”

“I’m sorry. Goodbye.” I hung up the phone without waiting another second. My heart was racing just from talking to her. The effect she had on me drowned out everything else, even my growing fears. This couldn’t be healthy. I took a deep breath, then almost jumped in place when my phone started ringing again. Instinctively, I pulled out the battery, and tossed it on the floor where it skidded to a halt. My whole body was shaking. I imagined this must be how addicts felt. An all consuming desire was all I could focus on. Samantha was my addiction. And I’d finally decided to quit her. Whatever that meant for me.

I chose to spend the rest of the night in. I was journaling as much of our sessions as I could remember, trying to unravel everything that had happened to me. She had given me so many suggestions... there were still far too many blank spaces in my memory. Even now, it took all the willpower I had not to call her up and ask to see her immediately. I probably needed to see a real therapist after this. No hypnotists this time, I’d learned my lesson. I needed to get my head straight.

There was a light series of knocks on my door. I groaned to myself, and rubbed one hand on my forehead. My rent must be due. One more thing that had slipped my mind during my insomnia and recent obsession. I picked myself up and began shuffling towards the door. I was in no mood to deal with this.

Two more delicate knocks. Sighing, I swung open the door, an excuse already on my lips.

On the other side of the door was the vision of loveliness that I had been craving and dreading. Samantha had pulled out all the stops with her outfit tonight. The plunging neckline on her tight silvery dress showcased a gorgeous cleavage I was beginning to regret never giving sufficient attention to before. Her dress gave up trying to cover that magnificent body only a few inches below her waist and left those endless legs on display. Samantha’s big blue eyes stared into mine, with her full pink lips moist and slightly parted. I felt like a mouse enticed by the bait even knowing it was part of a trap. Like I was a moth desparately trying to escape a seductive flame drawing slowly closer. Her raw sexual magnetism was beginning to work its spell on me, making me think it couldn’t be so wrong to just talk to her.

Not trusting myself, I began reaching for the door to shut it. Samantha must have sensed my intention, as she extended her arm towards me and began stroking my chest. Pure rapture began to dissolve my thoughts as I sighed in ecstacy. She gently pushed me backwards and shut the door, locking it behind her. I had nowhere to run.

I closed my eyes, knowing that if I looked at her, I’d be lost. “Listen, Samantha. I can’t.”

I felt a moist kiss land on my neck, and I moaned in ecstacy. It would be so easy to just let go right now. More kisses climbed up my neck until her lips found a very willing partner in my own. She tasted like honey, as she gently worked my lips and set my heart racing even faster. My eyes flitted open to find her smiling at me.

“You’ve had such a hard time, Michael. You really are a wonderful subject. It’s such a shame your mind keeps fighting me. Complete focus on me now.”

Everything about her was captivating. She moved like pure sex, as she gracefully swayed towards me, pivoting her hips from side to side as she crept in closer. I wondered why she even needed a spiral. I could simply watch her forever.

Her hands began running up and down my sides as she stared deeply into my eyes. “I was so sad when I thought our time was about to be over, Michael. Don’t you like me?”

“Yes...” I whispered. Her hands continued their pleasurable motion up and down my body. Even with my weakening defiance, I realized that I would give anything to caress her back.

“Good boy.” Samantha smiled at me and planted a kiss on my cheek. “We were doing so well together. Don’t you think I’m pretty?” Samantha batted her lashes at me.

“Yes...” I whispered again. There was no point denying it.

“Gooood boy.” Samantha’s hands were beginning to near my upper thighs as I felt one very important part of me stiffen. “I thought we were growing close. You were responding so well to me. Don’t you find me attractive? Don’t you think I’m sexy?” Samantha leaned in close and brushed her bountiful bosom up against me.

“Yes... yes.” It was all I could say.

“Gooood boy.” Samantha turned around and began rubbing her captivating ass up against my crotch. I flinched the moment those perfect cheeks pressed hard against me, only a few inches of clothing preventing me from fulfilling all my desires. “Don’t you need me? Don’t you want to fuck me?”

“Yes. God yes.” Hypnosis or no, no man could refuse a woman in this position.

“Gooooood boy.” Samantha scooped her ass along my body one last time, sliding up my crotch, then turned around to face me once more. She began grinding up against the erection on the verge of erupting out of my pants. “You want me so badly. You love me, don’t you. You’re completely in love with me, aren’t you?”

“Yes... I love you so much. You’re all I dream about.” I was babbling now.

“Gooood boy.” Samantha drew me into another intoxicating kiss. She was pure heroin. Every nerve in my body cried out in desparate need for her. “I know how hard this is for you.” I felt Samantha’s hand rub up against my erection. “You’re holding onto so much pain. So much doubt. So much resistance. But I can help you release all of it. You can always release for me.”

I moaned, but the word “release” was enough to bring back my old worries. I shook my head. “Can’t. Can’t let you...”

“Oh sweetie.” Samantha kneeled down and delicately unzipped my fly, letting loose a cock that was harder than I had ever seen it. “You know I would never make you do anything you didn’t want to. I just want to help you understand what you really want. No matter how deep in your mind I have to go to find those hidden desires.” Her hand began slowly stroking up and down my length as she gave my tumescence an endearing look.

“No.” Something inside me knew I had to hold out. “I need to stay in control. Have to...”

“Just relax Michael. Complete focus on my breasts. Let them relax you into a very pleasant trance as you enjoy my touch.”

As soon as she said the words, I felt a powerful compulsion to stare down her dress and into that captivating cleavage. While she stroked me with one hand, Samantha let her other hand trace a slow circle around both breasts, drawing my eyes from nipple to nipple... following the path of the curves held in tightly by her shiny silver dress and allowing my mind to fall deeper and deeper into the cleavage that joined together the mesmerizing twins.

“Falling deeper and deeper in trance for me now, Michael. Deeper and deeper in love with me.”

Her finger was tracing a slow circle at the center of her hypnotic cleavage now. I let myself stare deeper and deeper as I felt the arousal grow in my cock, as my mind grew more and more open to the words I was hearing.

“I know what your problem is. You have all of those negative feelings. All of that resistance. Trapped in your cock.” Samantha gave it a loving squeeze. “And you’ve just dying for me to let it out. To help you release all that tension for me. Deeper in trance for me now.”

As my eyes continued to fixate on the entrancing tits in front of me, I tried desparately to think of a way out.

“You know that the moment you release your cum for me, all of that resistance will be gone forever. All of your doubt, washed away in an instant.”

“No.” I shook my head feebly. “I won’t do it.”

Samantha laughed, and planted a kiss on the tip of my penis. “Of course. It’s your choice dear. I just wanted to give you the chance to express how you really feel.”

The soft hand stroking my cock began to accelerate. “Complete focus on my eyes now, Michael. Deeper and deeper into my eyes. Feel yourself losing control.”

I endured a split second of what felt like freedom, as my eyes slid from one hypnotic sight to the next. Those eyes. Those beautiful hypnotic eyes...

“Let your arousal grow and grow for me, Michael. Think of how much you want to cum. How badly you need release.”

This was it. If I could just endure this. I gasped as she took my cock into her mouth, gently sucking on the tip as she stared even deeper into my eyes.

She pulled back from my cock and gave me a very serious look. “I’m going to count you down from five to one. And when you reach one, you’re going to decide if you want to release everything that’s holding you back and cum out all your will for me. This is entirely your decision.” Samantha gave my cock a quick squeeze. “I know you’ll make the right choice.”

“Five.” Samantha drew herself up slowly, smoothing down the front of her dress. Her hands found their way down to her ass, and gave it a firm squeeze. I just had to look away. I couldn’t let her...

“Four.” Samantha stretched one leg out to one side, running her hand up and down its length. God she was perfect. How could I...

“Three.” Samantha squeezed those enormous breasts together and pouted at me. Even after all this time, I didn’t know what facet of her body I was most drawn to.

“Two.” Samantha knelt down again and pulled out her breasts, wrapping them around my cock. She smiled that charming smile at me and squeezed her voluptuous tits together around my dick. I whimpered, knowing I was done for, as I felt that soft perfection envelop me and send my mind to new heights of pleasure.

“One.” Samantha grinned at me. “Releasing it all for me... now.” Her mouth descended onto my erection, bobbing up and down. My cock entered a moist heaven that set my every nerve on fire as my eyes soaked in the sight of my goddess taking command of my manhood. I cried out involuntarily as she sucked her cheeks in, building the pressure beyond what I could stand. It was too much. It was too perfect. As I felt the tension within me build to a breaking point, Samantha slid her mouth down my length one last time and fixed me with her hypnotic gaze, her eyes demanding my orgasm. My ultimate release.

A firehose of white hot sticky cum erupted out of me. Still fixing me with those mesmerizing eyes, Samantha continued sucking me down and squeezing my cock between her breasts as I pulsed down her throat again and again. Lost in a torrent of pure lust, love, and devotion. Releasing everything I had. Everything I was.

When my body had finally stopped shaking I felt one last kiss on the tip of my cock before I closed my eyes. I felt myself being led backwards onto a couch, as Samantha began to stroke my hair and whisper pure truth into my ear. Her words were nothing but bliss. Utter peace travelling into the deepest recesses of my mind, unquestioned, with unfettered access to my psyche. Whatever had been holding me back was finally gone. I let the last ounce of my will slip away as I turned my mind over to the goddess who owned me completely.

When I woke up, I was completely alone, my mind as much at peace as my body. I wasn’t sure how much of what I had experienced had been real, if it had only played out in my imagination. I only knew one thing to be true. There was no point fighting Samantha. She owned me completely, mind, body and soul.

My pocketbook sat open on the table. All my previous notes had been erased... had they ever really been there? Only one entry remained. “Appointment with Samantha tomorrow. One last release to sign.”